Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Celestial Wings (Tentanari X)

"Hmm... that's a bit tougher than you might think. But not impossible. It'll need to be done after we're through here though, because we don't usually... well, penetrate with large insertions. We're usually the ones getting penetrated," Theresa cooed softly to Claudine, winking down at her.

Maria merely giggled at Claudine's words and her tongue kept teasing her lower holes, circling both and tickling her taint, but only diving into Claudine's pussy, and not her ass any. Theresa's milk gushed out into Claudine's mouth, and all over her torso and face, the milky white liquid splashing down all onto the angel and leaving her drenched. "Mmm, keep squeezing and milking my tits cutie. Just drink down all you like," Theresa moaned softly to Claudine, her pussy squeezing and milking the young angel's cock as hard as it could.

"Oh f-fuck... g-gonna cum soon hon... c-can't hold it back," Theresa moaned after another minute or so, her tail swishing around happily behind her, which told Claudine all she needed to know that Theresa was enjoying herself so much that she couldn't contain herself any at all.

Theresa's pussy was squeezing her tighter and tighter as time wore on, and soon enough she had Claudine's cock practically in a choke hold with her slit, and the succubus' orgasm struck soon after, and coaxed another orgasm right out of Claudine's balls, the huge sensitive cum filled orbs churning as hard as they could to shoot it all out. Claudine's orgasm was equally as powerful as her first, and she started cumming a few moments after Theresa's orgasm struck, the succubus' tight pussy squeezing and milking her like crazy as she sat on Claudine's cock, not stopping her rocking hips until the flow of cum stopped nearly a full minute later. When her vision cleared, having gone a little hazy during her climax, Claudine saw that Theresa's belly was heavily swollen with cum and if she wasn't pregnant then it would be a miracle from just how much ended up inside of her.

"Ahh, that was so nice. I'm s-so fucking full. Mmm, if we weren't on a job, I'd suggest we take you back to our guild hall in Melior and have you right on the guild's great hall for all to see and then join in. Think of all of those beautiful succubi you'd make happy with all the cute little babies in their bellies, hmhm," Theresa sighed softly, looking quite pleased as she giggled.

"Now it's my turn dammit. I've been waiting for Far too long," Maria growled playfully, pushing Theresa off of Claudine, not unkindly of course, but enough to get her off of Claudine, where she'd climb up onto her now. "Now my sweet angel. Do you want to take me? Or do you want me to take you so you can save what little strength you got left for Sonja?" Maria cooed softly to Claudine, leaning down over her and kissing the angel on the lips, her breasts pressed hard against Claudine's, and her hard nipples tickling and rubbing against Claudine's.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm? Well then, I... I guess I'll l-leave it to y-you... o-once were d-done h-here~" Claudine said leaning up some to kiss Theresa at her wink before resuming her guzzling of Theresa's milk. "Mmmmm~ ei cull liph oph ub fucubuf filk mm muffing elf fur af wong af I liph, Pherefa~' she mumbled out between gulps and breaths as she forged herself on Theresas breast milk. "Fam fu fake me fere I omwe wanf filk and cum do eaf mm frink? " she asked lost in her lust as she continued to milk the succubus' teats.

"Oooh... Y-yesss, yesss Theresa... p-please,
P-please cum... cum and squeeze my throbbing cock dock and balls dry! I want your magnificent succubus cunt to choke the life out of my dick! Let me full you up like a cum ballooooooon!~"
Claudine cried out in lust and need. The instant that Theresa came, Claudine felt a veritabke earthquake rock through her engorged balls, and the biggest wave of pleasure to hit her bidy yet,
like the bastard child of a tsunami and a hurricane completely overpowering her and drowning her in white,
Causing her to let out a primal, guttural, throaty, lustful lewd and pleasureful scream "EEEKGIINNNGHIIIIHAAAAAAHNYAAAAAHUUUUUH!!!!!!!"

When she came to and her vision returned she would see Theresa with her belly bulged like she was pregnant with a cum.baby. Upon hearing Theresas ideal she would giggle to herself before replying, "Hmmhmmhmm~ Y-yes... that sounds absolutely delightful Theresa... I still... still want to travel and see and enjoy other races and sights... But I'll have to return home sometime... So maybe once my wanderlust recedes somewhat... I'll have to take you up on that... Maybe you could even do some magic to keep watch on me~ And see all the fun I get into?~" She half way teased and suggested to the succubus.

She chuckled as she saw Maria shove Theresa off her before replying "Hmmhmmhmm~ Well Maria, I was saving the best for last, love. Out of you succubi anyway~" she said before sticking her tongue out and winking at her playfully "As for what we shall do... Take me... Ive given plenty so far, and I would like to save some strength for Sonja. So... I want you to fuck me. Like an animal. Mmmm I want you to ride my cock like a rider trying to tame a savage beast with your awesome succubus pussy and make me your bitch for tonight!"she cried out in lust and need.

((I could live off of succubus milk and nothing else for as long as I love, Theresa. Can you make me where I only want milk and cum to drink and eat?))

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh that would be wonderful, to keep an eye on you and see All of the kinky sexy things that happen to you," Theresa cooed softly before letting out a cute little yelp as she was pushed off by Maria.

"I might be able to help with that actually. I've got a memory sending stone that you can use to record all of your memories into it that you want to, and those can then be sent to another memory sending stone that is linked to yours, or one that you know the right coordinates for. It's not all that different than a portal really," Lily said with a smirk.

"Oh my, you hear that girls? She said I'm the best succubus here. Ha, I knew age came before beauty," Maria said, teasing the other succubi, even though they were all equally beautiful really.

The other succubi all stuck their tongues out at Maria, who chuckled before Claudine's vision went momentarily pink with lust as her cock sank into the tight wet confines of Maria's pussy, her experience and age definitely giving her a bit of an edge over the rest, and leaving Claudine speechless and breathless for certain as her cock was swallowed up. "Mmm, so big and healthy. I'm going to be Very thorough in my milking of this wonderful angelic treat I have here," Maria cooed softly, kissing Claudine on the lips several times before popping her left nipple into the angel's mouth. "And I have plenty of milk too dear, so drink all you like. Mine right now is going to keep this beautiful cock of yours as hard as iron until we're All well good and satisfied," Maria added with a grin as her milk squirted out into Claudine's mouth.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"That sounds perfect, Lily... I dont imagine that there would be too many memories that I wouldn't want to share with you beautiful, energetic, sexy babies~ And I was serious about sharing myself with the other succubi with the guild once I feel like returning home and settling down a little... though I doubt my wanderlust, much like my sexual list, could ever be completely dated for good... hmmhmmhmm~ This cock chick and these balls I was born with have given me a rabid libido that seems like it will always crave sex..." She said with a wink and blowing a kiss to all the women in the room.

As Maria easily sheathed Claudine's cock into her pussy push the angel let out a sultry, lustful moan "Ooh-ho-o-o-ooh-ooooooooooh!~" before reciprocating her kisses by shoving her long pointed tongue down the succubus's mouth before she was presented with her sweet looking nip, greedily grabbing the sizeable teat in both hands and chomping down and tugging at the nipple with teeth milking her breast for all it was worth- hungrily, greedily, gluttonously gulping down huge swigs of the womans mothers milk; sending a look she hoped the succubus would be abke to interpret as Please... please ride and milk my big cock and balls for all its worth. Buck up and down, bouncing your ass on my large lewd obscene balls. Ravage me. Rape me. FUCK MY SILLY, SLUTTY, GREEDY,
NERDY, STUPID ANGEL BRAINS OUT!!!!!!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh we were too. Serious about that I mean," Theresa cooed softly, grinning down at Claudine.

"I fully intend on it dear. Cute little angels like you just need to feel good like this. Like Only a succubus can provide. I'm gonna steal every drop I can from these luscious balls of yours," Maria promised with a grin on her face.

With that, Maria's pussy clamped down like a vice grip around Claudine, leaving Just enough pressure off for the angel's cock to be able to slide in and out of her. Maria's moans mingled with Claudine's as they kissed and caressed each other all over, with Maria's tail curling down and tickling Claudine's balls mercilessly as she rode her, bouncing her hips wildly in order to bring the young angel to her peak. The pleasure was immeasurable really for Claudine, and she already felt her climax coming on after only a minute or so, and it was easy to tell that Maria was nowhere near ready to pop yet.

"Ooh, already about to let it all out sweetie? Go right ahead, I'll just keep riding you through it and continue where you can't keep it all in," Maria cooed softly as she felt Claudine's cock twitching inside of her, preparing to let it all out.

Maria's large ass, while not as large as Lily's maybe, was still quite big and it was slapping noisily, and quite harshly against Claudine's balls, causing them to shake and tremble with need to release more of her seed. "Ooh, I can feel it... go ahead cutie. Let every last drop of it out," Maria moaned softly to Claudine, her cock erupting not long after with a huge load of her semen that spurted out of her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine threw her head back violently as Marias pussy clamped down on her throbbing large cock like a nearly air tight glove only giving it enough give to move around inside of the succubus's pussy. Her large swollen balls trembled terribly with the need to release their seed into Marias womb as her tail tickled them and her large shapely ass cheeks smacked against them. Claudine would lean in and bite on Marias shoulder and collar bone to grit down in effort to not fun until her succubus lover did, leaving hickeys all over her before clamping down on her partners nipple again flooding her throat and belly with the succubus magic imbuing breast milk.
She wished terribly one of her lovers this evening had a cock clock for her to suck down on or something to help her fight off the impeding orgasm that was raging in her loins and testicles threatening to test itself free from her body violently. "Mmmmm... ooooo....
Nnnnng.....urrrrrrgh...haaaaaahnnnn...yiiiiii...AAAAAAAAAAH! I...I d-dont... don't want... want to c-cum b-before you, Maria... b-but... b-but I don't think... I c-can... can.... OOOOOOOOOOH FFFFFFFUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLUH- C-CANT F-F-F-FUCKING HOOOOLD IT INNNNN ANY L-LONGERRRRRRR..... GAAAAAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAHIIIIIIAH!"
She cried out straining horribly, her vision whiting out as her eyes rolled back into her head and she would bury her face as deep as she could into Maria's generous cleavage as she would empty her aching trembling sack into Maria's cunt, her cock becoming like a miniature volcanos of semen erupting her while hot love lava into her lovers core, to the point of overflowing, making a hot white sticky pool of sperm on the tent floor...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria groaned as Claudine bit down into her shoulder where it met her neck, her pussy clamping down around Claudine's shaft and milking it, but it was clear she didn't have an orgasm herself, as she kept bouncing. Maria's breasts squished inward a bit as Claudine's face was buried inside, and smothered her as the angel's vision went white from her climax bursting forth.

"Mmm yes, Yes... fill me up Claudia. Don't stop cumming, and I won't stop fucking you," Maria said, bouncing harder and faster, coaxing Claudine's orgasm on and on for nearly two full minutes, and when it finally started tapering off, she already felt another orgasm forming, the knot in her tummy already tightening to the point it was about to burst. "Oh my, already about to cum again? It's only been about twenty seconds. Such a quick shot. But... that's okay with me. I'll just make you keep cumming and cumming, until your balls ache," Maria asked softly, grinning and looking proud, and a bit of amusement as well.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I... I want... want... all of you... all of you magnificent succubi... to fuck me... gang bang me... Theresa and Lily come suck on my big fat balls... Claire, I want your big phat, sexy, beautiful ass and cunt smothering my face again, and Maria... I want you to smother me your tits. Feed me all of milk and awesome, wonderful succubus magic... make my balls like grapefruits... make me able to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm without passing out. I want to outlast nearly everything and have a seemingly limitless supply of semen... Heehee... y-you can even make my cock perpetually hard if you want... I WANT TO BE A GODS DAMNED LIMITLESS UNSTOPPABLE FUCKING BREEDING MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINE!" the angel requested and cried out to her succubi lovers as laid flat on her back, pressing Maria's hands to her impressive teats and holding her by the wrists as she waited for the other three to join in. "Oh... yes...
Yesssss... argh.... ah.... Mmmm.... gods... fffffuuuuckkk... guoooooouuuuhhhh.... my... m-my b-balls.... they feel like they're going to fucking explode... keep fucking my cock like this Maria... and... I'll... I'll pump you so full... So so full of my sperm... it comes spilling out of your mouth and paints your pretty outsides along with your innards...."
Claudine moaned out as she felt herself nearing another mind shattering, earth shaking, eat piercing, vision whitening, astronomical climax. "G-get... get r-ready, Maria....
AHHHHHH! FFFFUCK MEEEEEE! GAWWWWWWWDSSSS! FUCKING SHIT! AHH! HERE IT COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
The angel cried out as she would fire stream after stream and rope after rope of her white hot sticky baby batter into Maria's core, being true to her word as the spunk would spill out of her cunt, having been filled to beyond capacity, causing the succubus to cough sime of it up out of her mouth, staining her beautiful body in the process. With the insane quantities of semen Claudine produces from her last climax it was absolutely impossible for the succubus to not be pregnant... And with that Claudine would white for the fift time in a row passing for sometime before being able to continue and see to Sonja 's needs...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then, if you're okay with us gang banging you, then that's exactly what we'll do, hmhm," Maria giggled playfully, before the succubi all grinned among one another and winked over at Sonja, who smirked a bit.

"Heh, alright then, I'll prepare my magics to ensure these babies both stay nice and big and ripe for the plucking," Theresa chuckled softly as she leaned down and kissed Claudine's balls and fondled them.

Maria's hips kept bouncing and grinding around on Claudine's cock, until the young angel was erupting inside of her, and even after Claudine began to cum, Maria didn't stop bouncing. In fact, she started bouncing and riding Claudine even harder than before it seemed. Maria seemed quite pleased with the results, and as Claudine's second climax began to finally die down after nearly another minute or constant ecstasy flowing through her, the young angel would already feel yet another orgasm, her third with Maria, fast closing in. Maria didn't slow down, nor did she stop, only rode Claudine on through her third orgasm, keeping Claudine practically unable to not feel pure ecstasy at all times with her, proving just how experienced the oldest of these four succubi truly was.

As her vision went white from the ecstasy, Claudine could faintly continue feeling immense pleasure flowing through her, and her dream realm was invaded by the four succubi as they kept pleasuring her constantly, not ceasing and seeking to make her feel true and pure bliss for as long as they could. In her dream, Claudine was continuously ridden by Maria, and Claudine couldn't faint again while she was still unconscious, so the pleasure was never ending, and the orgasms kept flowing through her, with her cumming, and cumming, and cumming some more. What was in reality only about twenty minutes or so, felt to Claudine like nearly a week in her dream. For hours and hours in her dream, Maria and the others rotated around, riding her like crazy, and making her cum in a near constant stream of her seed pouring out of her for the entirety of her dream.

Dreams of course weren't reality, so this was easily possible Claudine knew, and the succubi took advantage of it, and ensured that Claudine would Never forget them, ever. When her vision returned to her, and she began waking back up, Claudine saw Sonja's face smiling down at her, and she felt a sweet and gentle pleasure down between her legs. Looking down, Claudine would see Maria's lips wrapped around the head of her cock. Theresa's and Lily's faces were both buried in her huge, and now cantaloupe sized testicles while their tongues and lips kissed, licked, and sucked on her incredibly sensitive cum factories. While Claire was alternating with Maria at the moment in sucking Claudine's cock gently and licking the sides of her shaft.

"You fainted from the pleasure. The four of them said that they Might have gone just a bit overboard with their succubus magics. I hope you're okay though for me. Watching all of that Really got me ready," Sonja cooed softly before leaning down to kiss her on the lips again.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmm~ Don't you worry about me, Sweet Sonja~ All you need to is come over and ride my face... Let me get both your lower holes wet are prepared for my hige dick, while you join these other four fantastic ladies in servicing my needy cock and balls. Lick and eat me from the tip of the head down to my taint and asshole; and back up to the head... Dont let a single nanometer of my crotch and waist go untouched by your hands or mouth... Then I'll take one of my feathers and tickle your beautiful sculpted body all over before having our four friends here hold or tie you down while ravage all three of your holes and fill and cover you with my angel seed..." she said before doing just that, if the other woman would comply with her, grabbing two big handfuls of her ass cheeks before spreading them open and delving her long pointed tongue deep into her tight anus, her hot moist tongue exploring the womans anal cavity and her bowels, before withdrawing it to take a big bite out of her ass cheeks, leaving teeth marks on both; before exploring her pussy. She would stick her tongue as far into her cunt as it could go, licking around the walls of her love channel before taking it out and tracing around her inner and outer labia, and teasing her little piss slot and clitoris before returning to invading her asshole. She would repeat this whole process several times before finally asking Sonja is she was ready to take her cock.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, very well then. Eat my pussy you slutty little angel you," Sonja cooed softly, kissing Claudine one last time on the lips before she sat down on it in the sixty nine position, and leaned forward, allowing Claudine to eat her out. However, when her tongue touched Sonja's ass, the woman gasped and stiffened up, before a shudder went all the way down her spine and back up. "H-Hah... I've never been touched there before. I-It's dirty," Sonja said in a faint whisper as she blushed profusely, looking as if she were about to die from embarrassment.

After the succubi had finished cleaning her cock of every drop of cum left on it, from both them, and Claudine, they pulled away, and all off them gave Claudine's huge balls a swift little slap, as if giving their seal of approval or something. "There we go, now get to plowing Claudia, Sonja's not gonna fuck herself. Well... she technically could just ride you, but that seems boring after all we just did, after all," Claire giggled softly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmm ~ Yesssss..." Claudine moaned out before getting up to turn the muscular woman over on her back before grabbing both of her legs and lifting them up maneuvering her into a position where she would be able to jackhammer the womans pussy with her large cock. "Mmmm~ Get ready Sonja... Im going to drill and pound your sweet little pussy good..." She said before slowly lowering her large dick into the woman's cunt, seathing it to the hilt if the womans body would allow her to do so before slowly pulling out till only the head was left in before slowly pushing back all the way to the hilt. She would repeat this process several times, going slow at first and moving her hips in a slow circular movement stirring up the other womans insides until she felt she was ready for more intense sensations and begin picking up her speed and intensity. After a good solid few minutes she would pick up pace and force until she was thrusting her cock in and out all the way repeatedly, slamming her cock down hard, her huge balls bouncing off of her sculpted ass cheeks lewdly. Her balls would begin trembling and churning as her seed would build up and throb with the need to be released into a womans holes. "Mmmmm~ Sonja... You're such an amazing fuck... Ahhh... your cunt is so incredibly tight... it feels like it could cut my cock in half... Ah! I... I dont know how much longer I could Hold off not cumming..." the angel moaned out as she continued to pound the other womans pussy for another good few minutes before the need to explode her seed into the woman's womb became too much to beat and she would feel her balls sack explode with mighty torrent of seen, her spunk overflowing from Sonjas cunt and spill out onto her belly, tits, face and ass.

It would take Claudine a few minutes to recover from her first orgasm, but not writing out just yet, and she was still ready for at least one or two more rounds. She would lower Sonja down on her belly on the tent floor before hoisting her sculpted ass up in the air and spreading her legs, before winking at Maria telling her subtlety to feed her succubus magic into Sonja through her breast milk to loosen up Sonjas awhile so she could take her cock up in it better before slowly sliding her large member into her tight little pucker, pistoning slowly in and out of the womans bowels waiting till she was getting before picking up speed and force once again, stirring up her bowels with her dick, giving her ass cheeks a few good hard smacks intermittently in rhythm with her thrusts, her huge balls slapping against her ass and once again throbbing and trembling with the need to release her seed deep in her bowels and belly... "Ooooh.... Sonja... aaaah... i...im going to cum... Mmmm im going to paint your insides with my cum... hooooh.... h-here... h-here I coooooooooooome!~" She cried out in ecstasy as she would release another flood of cum into the womans ass, her belly bulging even more, eventually finding herself unable to contain it all, as some of her semen would come coughing up from her mouth. This time Claudine would white out for a few moments as she would feel her legs go out from under her and she would pass out on top of the woman's back...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sonja moaned aloud as Claudine ate her out, and when she was suddenly rolled over, Sonja gasped and didn't resist as she was turned over onto her back. The moment Claudine's cock entered her, Sonja let out a cute sweet little yelp that was much more girly than her body might have suggested it'd be. Sonja's legs wrapped around Claudine's waist, squeezing her powerfully as she lie there on her back, and making Claudine thrust forward. The first couple of minutes would pass by with Claudine's balls slapping against Sonja's rather large and jiggly ass cheeks, and the tent being filled with their moans of pleasure. While they went at it however, Claudine's only sources of pleasure weren't from Sonja, as she had the succubi all caressing her body all over as well.

The pleasure was very immense for them both, and it was clear that Sonja was enjoying herself no matter how rough Claudine was being with her. "Mmm, f-fuck that's amazing, Claudia. So relaxing and good. D-Don't stop," Sonja moaned softly, her hands wrapping around to grab Claudine's ass and squeeze her butt cheeks firmly. "And these things are so huge and full of cum. You Really want to put a baby in my belly don't you, Claudia. I... I can feel it," Sonja the cooed softly, her hands reaching down further and grabbing both of Claudine's balls and squeezing them firmly in her hands, which triggered Claudine's orgasm a bit earlier than she might have wanted.

Sonja came with Claudine though, and as Claudine exploded, Sonja held the angel close to her, not letting her go for the length of her climax. "L-Let it all out Claudia... I... I d-don't mind," Sonja moaned softly as her cunny squeezed Claudine's cock so tightly it felt as if Sonja might rip it off.

"Ooh, you want more you two?" Maria asked with a naughty grin, popping one of her breasts into Claudine's mouth, while Lily did the same to Sonja, both being forced to drink before they even answered, which it was a pretty sure thing that Claudine wouldn't resist, and neither did Sonja it seemed.

When Claudine was ready for round two with Sonja, the half orc girl rolled over with Claudine's direction and raised her ass up and shook it enticingly at the young angel, her pussy on perfect display for Claudine. However it was apparently a huge surprise to Sonja as Claudine's cock prodded at her tight little asshole, as she gasped and trembled in Claudine's grasp. "N-No it's so... d-dirty. And I... I've never d-done it there before," Sonja whimpered cutely, her cheeks flushing again, though she didn't really stop Claudine's thrust inside, and thankfully Sonja had loosened up down there a bit thanks to the help of the succubi.

By the time they'd finished with their second round, Sonja had fainted moments before Claudine did, and the succubi were all reaching over to catch Claudine before she slumped completely over the unconscious half orc girl, who was so full of cum that she looked so pregnant she was about to burst. Before fainting, Claudine felt the succubi all gently pulling her back, before Claire and Lily moved to help Sonja out a bit, while Maria and Theresa gently lay Claudine down and started cleaning her again with their tongues, while the others did the same for Sonja. As she finally did faint for the evening, Claudine felt one last orgasm sucked out of her balls by Maria and Theresa, both of them cupping one of Claudine's huge balls in one hand, and squeezing them gently as they kneaded them around.

When she woke the following morning, Claudine found herself in a now completely clean tent, with her body completely clean, and she was being snuggled by Maria, Theresa, and Claire, the last of which was lying atop Claudine, while Maria was against her right side, and Theresa her left. Glancing over, Sonja was up behind Maria, with Lily snuggled and spooned up behind her, effectively squishing Claudine and Sonja both between or under all of the succubi.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine would take a big whiff of all the wonderful pheromones the lovely ladies surrounding her would emit as they all cuddled up against her, their wonderful warm, squishy, sexy curves pressing up against her body; already making her large dick twitch and balls fill back up and a knot reform in her loins "Mmmmm.... Aaah... D-damn it, girls... You all smell and feel so wonderful I just want to fuck you all all over again... But but at that rate well never get to fluffy tails.. heehee... As... as much as I would hate to... I think I better get up and take a dip in some cold water... before I end up banging you all again ans the caravan takes off without us..." she said playfully before nudging the succubi and Sonja so she could get up and look for a pond or lake she could bathe in and get refreshed...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If Claudine reached down to feel them, she'd find her balls had shrunk back down quite a bit through the night, and were now only the size of grapefruits again, the magics keeping them even larger seemingly worn off now. "Mmm... aye, we probably should too, just in case we start getting worked up again ourselves," Maria cooed softly to Claudine as she woke from the little nudges Claudine gave them.

"Come on, we camped near a stream. So we can get cleaned up in it," Sonja said softly, stretching out and smiling as she got up. "Come on you lot, up you get. Let her up," Sonja said, gently pushing the succubi all off of Claudine, and offering the young angel a hand to get up, where she'd then help Claudine out of the tent and down to the nearby stream, passing by a few of the other caravan guards and personnel, a few of whom were giving catcalls and whatnot to the two, well, the six of them, as the succubi followed Claudine and Sonja on down to the stream as well.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine would yawn out long, loudly and cutely before she would take Sonja's hand and got up from the tent floor stretching out along with Sonja, her morning wood bouncing as she would rub the eye boogers out of her bleary half asleep eyes, her hair all mussed from the bed and sex. Though she was more or less awake she still wasn't totally there yet, and would do some toe touches exposing her ass, cunt and balls to her roommates before slapping her face gently to get woken some more.
She would gently and playfully swat each of the succubi's asses to get them up before following Sonja down to the stream. Upon hearing the cat calls from the other members of the caravan, she would jiggle her ads for them a little before turning around and bouncing her cock dock and tits a bit before continuing on to the stream.

Once the group would arrive, Claudine would test the waters with her foot first, shivering at the cold water "Brr-rrr-rrr-rrr~" she shivered "Oh yes. This should do the trick nicely... Well the best way to deal with cold water is to jump right in~" she said before squatting down quickly into the frigid water and promptly falling down flat on her Back, submerging herself completely before emerging with a deep breath as she run handfuls of water through her hair, and splashing her face, tits, cunt and cock. "Oof! Hah! Yes... That's much better. It's not so bad once you get adjusted. C'mon girls~ The waters fine..." She would chime out as she playfully splashed water at the other women.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, some nice cool water like this ought to chill our brains out some. Oh and also, I brought this," Maria said, holding up a small pouch, from which she pulled out a small razor and some shaving cream. "Now come here you sexy beast you and let's get you nice a smooth," the succubus added after a few moments, moving over with Theresa and Lily, where the other two gently lifted Claudine's arms up above her head while Maria gently applied some of the shaving cream to the angel's armpits with a smile.

"And here we go," Maria cooed softly as she flicked the razor blade open and came towards Claudine almost menacingly, before she raised her hand and began to gently ease the razor blade down across Claudine's skin, shaving off every little hair the young angel had. "Alright now girls, lift her legs up an her balls, don't want to hurt her any. Not Claudia, stay still okay cutie, and we'll have you nice and smooth down here soon too," Maria then said as Theresa's and Lily's tails gently lifted Claudine's balls up to grant access to the angel's folds, where Maria applied more shaving cream and slowly and smoothly began shaving all of the hair off from down there as well, leaving Claudine completely smoothly shaven.

"Oh yeah, don't forget here too. I didn't check it last night, but then again I wasn't really trying to," Theresa giggled softly as they lifted Claudine further and Maria gently rubbed a finger across Claudine's taint and her tight little ass.

"I can use a bit of magic for this instead... and... boop," Maria said before a faint glow and a warm feeling went across Claudine's ass and taint before Maria tickled them both gently for a second or two, where Claudine felt they were just as smooth as the rest of her that had just been shaved. "And done," she added proudly as the other succubi gently eased Claudine back down into the water, where her now more sensitive skin from the shave, felt the quite cool water against her and sent a shiver down her spine.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"H-huh? Oh... O-o-okay..." Claudine said somewhat shakily taken aback by the sudden appearance of the razor and the quartet of succubi lifting her up out of the water and pulling her arms up over her head as shd would have her armpits shaven, looking pensive back and forth between them. She let out a shuddering moan as Theresas and Lilys tails would gently lift up her heavy balls and Maria applied the shaving cream to and begin to shave her pussy clean "O-o-oooooh~" she moaned out the cool crisp morning against her freshly shaven skin making her cock twitch and balls churn with seed. Claudine would let out a cute little yelp as Theresa ran her fingefinger across her ass hole and taint "Haaaahn~" "H-h-huh...huh!? AH HAH-!" she would stammer and cry out in shock as Maria would use her succubus magic to femove the last of her bodily hair from her before the group lowered her nude body down into the pool her naked freshly shaved bodg super sensitive and the chill water sending shocks and ripples through her whole body, her cock getting rock hard instantly and twitching and her balls churning even more as her pre cum would free flow and drip drop out into the waters of the stream "Ha-ahn-haaaaah~! Ah... it feels so good over all my bare skin~"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, such a cute reaction," Maria giggled softly as Claudine shuddered and her cock sprang to full mast almost immediately upon being eased back down into the water.

"Mhm, now then, let's take care of this troubling situation down here before we get back to the caravan. We've been acting as some of the caravan guards, so I doubt they'll leave without us, but it'd be best if we didn't take Too very long of course," Lily said with a nod, pecking Claudine on the cheek as she and Theresa shifted one leg each underneath Claudine and Maria knelt down in the water and immediately started sucking her off, while Theresa and Lily gently fondled her balls and tickled them while Claire moved to sit behind Claudine and gently grope and caress her tits, tweaking the angel's nipples teasingly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah!" Claudine cried out as Lily and Theresa lifted the angel out of the water, before Maria would get in front of her begin sucking her large throbbing cock "Mmmmmph! Aaaah! Haaa-aa-aaah!~" She she moaned out lewdly loudly and cutely at the same time as Maria began sucking off her aching cock, her balls beginning to churn even harder with pent up spunk which would only intensify as Theresa and Lily began to tickle her newly bare and super sensitive cum production plants and Claire would snake up behind her and begin teasing her stiffening nipples "Ooooooooohn! Mmm Mmm! Aaaaaaagh! Ah... my balls... they're fucking burning! Mmmnm! Haaaah! So full... so full and heavy of cum.... OOOoooOOOoooOH! I need to cum so badly! Mmmm your mouth feels sooo good Maria! I just need a little more encouragement to peak... Theresa and Lily why... why dont you two suck on my balls and why dont you eat out my clean shaven ass, Claire... help push me over the edge..." she cry out and request as her large balls would continue to quake and tremble violently with the maddening need to release...