Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Celestial Wings (Tentanari X)

"Hmhm, alright then. I'll go see what the cooks here can do. It'll be a feast between the six of us. How about it girls?" Maria giggled softly, looking around at the others, who all smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Food first, or bath first then? It'll take time for the food to get done, so the rest of us can clean you up while Maria gets the food order taken care of," Theresa asked Claudine curiously, after returning the kiss, while Sonja took her boots off and exchanged them for some slippers that were much easier on her feet than the boots.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hrmmm... i think id sleep easier if I bathed after I ate, but then i wouldnt get to share a nice hot leech free bsth with you lovelies... Mmmm I guess Ill bathe first. Eosecially since i didnt really get to enjoy my bath from before because of those damned leeches." Clahdine replied to Theresas question before slipping out of her armor and clothes and heading to the bath. Once she made sure the watwr was nice and hot, the young angel would slip into the water up to her head, letting the hot water permeate her skin, ease her sore muscles and relax her over strained balls and cock letting out cute lewd moan of pleasure "OooOOooOOOoooh! By the gods, This water feels soooo goooood after that ritual! My cock and beels feel light as a feather and my muscles feel jelly...
Aaaaah!~"
she cooed out before she would allow herself to sink all the way into the tub, sending up some bubbles as she breathed in the water and rising back up. "Mmmm~ Sonja, would you please be a dear and wash my cock and balls. And Lily and Claire i would love for you to wash my tits and belly and Theresa could you please wash my back and hair..." she would ask her bath mates in a sultry tone and a seductive knowing smile.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then, either way really is okay with us, just so long as you're feeling alright, Claudia," Theresa cooed softly to Claudine, smiling as she, Lily, and Claire all got up and followed Claudine to the baths the inn had, and joined her, with Sonja following along with them and deciding to get cleaned up before dinner herself as well.

"Sure sure, leave the lewdest job to the least lewd person here eh. I love how you lewd angels think, hmhm," Sonja giggled softly as she reached down and cupped Claudine's balls in one hand, wrapped her other hand around Claudine's cock, and started lathering both up with soap.

"Here, you relax, let us clean you up, and then we can all eat a nice hearty meal tonight," Theresa said as Claire and Lily both got to work on washing the angel's belly and breasts, while Theresa started rubbing Claudine's shoulders as she eased around behind her and gently eased her hands over the tops of the angelic wings, rubbing them softly and finding all of the little sore spots in them somehow, and gently pressing down to cause her wings to crack several times each as they popped, relieving so much tension that Claudine felt as if she were melting in the water as Theresa's hands roamed and started popping other bones all over Claudine's body, from her neck to her feet.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"OoooOOOoooh~ Mmmmm~ That feels w-w-wonderful, Sonja~ Aaah~" the angel moaned and sighed out as the woman massaged and soaped up her aching balls and cock, running her fingers through Sonja's hair. As Claire and Lily would begin stroking, massaging and scrubbing her belly and tits, she would giggle and moan out contently as her pussy would begin to slowly leak out her love juices into the bath water "Aaaaah~ Mmmm, sssoooo n-niiiice~ Mmmm~ Feel free to s-suck on my n-nipples too while youre a-at it g-girls~" she moaned out as she would stroke the two succubis faces. As Theresa would work over her back, shoulder, wings and the rest of her body causing several of her bones to pop and crack she would moan and groan out in delight "Mmmmm.... S-such a sh-shame Marias out to g-get our f-food and c-cant be here to j-join us... B-but at l-least I c-can allow her to s-see it~" said before using her magics to summon her memory stone to the tub and activating it, recording the bath scene for Maria to view later before pulling Sonja up to her face to deliver a long sensual French kiss to the other woman.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I certainly hope it does," Sonja chuckled softly at Claudine, before the two succubi at her waist and chest giggled.

"If we do that, then you'll only get dirty again silly. But... if you insist," Lily giggled, her hands splashing some water on Claudine's chest and rinsing the soap off, where her lips latched onto Claudine's left nipple to suckle lightly on.

Sonja returned the kiss after Claudine recorded the whole memory for them, and after a good ten minutes or so, Maria returned to join them in the bath. "Ah, there we go. All our dinners should be ready by the time we get done in here girls. Now, what all did I miss, hmm?" Maria said cheerfully, seeing what all was going on in the bath and looking a bit disappointed that she seemed to have missed some of it all.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm~ That feels soooo nice,
Lily... Mmmm, Theresa dear, wh-why dont y-you take my o-other nipple h-here if youd please?"
she asked the other succubus in the room as she would hokd Lilys face and mouth to hwr breast gently as she suckled on her. As Maria would walk into the room, Claudine would giggle-coo out a little before looking coyly to the other succubus "Mmmmm~
Not much Maria-sweetie, not much all... Youre j-just in time... Why d-dont you hop in and join us? Mmmm~
I have a wonderful spot free right here over my face... Hmmhmm~ You can stand over me and let me eat out your sweet succubus pussy while Sonja washes my balls and cock and Lily and Theresa feed on my tits. Then when were ready, you can take turns riding me till I cum in each of you before we eat and head to bed~"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh my, why I think that'd be a fine thing indeed," Maria cooed softly as she undressed and stepped into the bathwater.

"We shouldn't leave too much of a mess though. Don't want the innkeepers to get upset with us after all," Theresa said with a smirk, though she latched onto one of Claudine's nipples and suckled hard.

"Besides hon, aren't these big girls aching too much to force yourself?" Sonja asked curiously, hefting both of Claudine's balls with her hands, who'd feel that they were indeed a bit sore, but she could probably manage to cum a few times at least before they got too sore to continue, as that was one good thing about being an angelic matriarch, that she'd be almost always ready for action.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"MmmFuuuaaaa~ Ahhhmmmmmfwaaaamuuuhaaaammm~" Claudine moaned out as she would eat out Marias tight wet cunt after the succubus would lower it only a few millimeters from her face, her long wet hot tongue happily diving into the other womans folds and dining on her sex juices. She would moan out lewdly in between her obscene sounds of eating out the elder succubus's pussy as Theresa would suck hard on her nipples as if she was trying to coax lactation out it. "Hmmhmmhmm~" she giggled out as Sonja hefted up her rather large testes "As im sure you can see, they're still qiite heavy and full and will rest better of they didnt have all that spunk weighing them down. Im still good to cum a few more times before im spent up completely. So if any of you are still itching for angel matriarch seed, then now is your best chance, hmmhmm?~ she teased the half orc woman playfully splashing some of the water at her before she reclined back in the tub to continue eating out Marias honey pot...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria moaned aloud as Claudine ate her out and Sonja giggled at Claudine's words about her balls. "If you say so. In that case, don't mind if I do," Sonja said as her lips wrapped around Claudine's cock as her head began bobbing up and down her length, giving her a hard and fast blowjob as her tongue lapped across the underside of Claudine's cock. "Oh I'll make them nice and sore by the time I'm done. Ladies, this time it's my turn first," Sonja stated to the succubi, who all giggled playfully and kept teasing Claudine elsewhere.

The half orc sucked Claudine off and squeezed the base of her cock each time she closed in on her orgasm, slowing down a bit to keep Claudine from cumming. After repeating this about half a dozen times in about five minutes, Sonja mounted Claudine and pusher her hips down until her pussy was practically sucking Claudine's cock up into it, devouring inch after inch until the angel's cock was hilted inside of her. "Mmm... you're not gonna cum before I want you to Claudia. If ever I could want it to happen... I hope this is the time I get knocked up. I want your babies you sexy beautiful thing you," Sonja panted softly to Claudine, as she began bouncing and rocking her hips.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmmm~ Oooooh~ Aaaaah~
Th-that... Ha... That f-feels so g-goood, Sonja... Oooh... My balls and cock are so fucking n-needy still... E-even after everything that happened at the temple e-earlier...
Ooooh.... Ah! H-a-a-a-a-h-n~ Aaah, Gods, Sonja! YOU SUCK COCK SOOO GOOOOD!"
Claudine moaned out in between groans and mewls as the half orc would start sucking and deep throating the angels cock. She would let out a deep throaty, guttural, lustful moan as the half orc would impale her pussy on her cock up the hilt before grabbing both of the womans arms behind her back and begin bouncing the woman on her cock up and down, pounding her cock deep and hard each time. She would start off slowly at first and then begin to pick up pace, drilling Sonjas pussy good and hard her balls trembling with need despite of being sore and feeling the need to cum even though she knew she wouldn't be able to cum before her half orc friend.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's the point silly. I'm gonna make these needy things pop," Sonja said with a smirk as she started bouncing her hips up and down Claudine's length, squeezing tightly around the angel's cock.

Sonja bounced herself up and down in perfect time with Claudine's hips bucking up into her, and it wouldn't be long before Claudine felt herself nearing her peak already. Sonja didn't stop though and pushed through the pleasure she was feeling herself to ensure that Claudine popped as promised. Claudine was close, very close, but it felt like Sonja was a bit closer, it was clear though the half orc wasn't stopping, and kept rocking her hips until they both could hold back no longer.

"F-Fuck I... I'm cumming. C-Can't hold it. C-Cum with me Claudia," Sonja panted before she clamped down around Claudine's cock like a vice grip and squeezed her perfectly, milking every last drop out of the angel's balls.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmmf! Haaaah! Ooooh!
Aaaah! Hoo whoooo hoo! Aaaah!"
Claudine would cry out in pleasure as the half orc would bounce her round chiseled ass onto her cock, keeping perfect rhythm with her thrusts, her aching balls throbbing like mad with the blinding to release a torrent of semen into the other woman's womb. Claudine would grab ahold of the orcish woman and wrap her legs around her powerful frame the best she could, continuing to buck into and hump the mighty woman. She would bury her face deep into her shoulder crying "Mmmm!
Fawwwwwwk! So focking gooood, Sonja! Arrrrrrgh! Aaahhh! Oooh gaaaaawds! Im soooo fucking clooooooose nowww! Aaaaaah!"
she would pull the half orc woman's face right up to her own before forcing her tongue down her throat and attempting to out wrestle hers, her fingers clawing at her back in mad passion "Mmmmmmmm! Aaaaaaaah! Oooooooh! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
IM... IM CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINGGGG!"
She would bellow out in an ear piercing, soul curdling, toe curling, back arching, mind shattering earth shaking orgamsic cry; as she would unleash a mighty guyser of sperm into the womans pussy. She would let out rope after sticky rope for what seemed like hours to her but was only a matter of minutes before finally going limp in the womans arms, falling back into the tub.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sonja returned the kiss as Claudine came inside of her, her hips not ceasing their bouncing as she sat there riding the angel. "Mmm... so fucking big and delicious," Sonja moaned softly to Claudine, her hands laying on Claudine's shoulders as she bounced.

Only when Claudine began coming down from her climactic high, did Sonja slow her hips bouncing up and down, slowing to a halt finally, where she gently pulled Claudine back up to kiss her on the lips, her tongue wrestling the angel's down into submission. "That was amazing hon. Don't let that be our last time together, okay," Sonja cooed softly in Claudine's ear.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
"Mmmm~" Claudine responded to Sonja's request as she would slowly come down from her orgasmic high from the half orcs love making "Don't worry, sweetness. I'll be sure to give you more lovings as we travel. Maybe you could join me for some fluffy lovings when we arrive at the kitsune territory~ But for now its one of the succubi's turn to have some angel fuckings~" she cooed playfully before she would tug Maria gently by her arm to pull the succubus in for a deep, sensual, hot wet kiss. She would the politely request Claire and Theresa to support her and help her to get into the 69 position with Maria before beginning to eat out the elder succubus's pussy and ass. Her long and experienced tongue would drag long lines up and down her slit and anus, atopping for a short while to probe into the succubus's rosebud or flick and tease her hardening clit. Once she felt she had stirred up Marias holes enough and she felt her cock and balls were ready for another round she would signal to Claire and Theresa to let them up so they could get in position. She would then get into a lying pisition and help Maria get into a sort of reverse cowgirl before slowly bucking and rotating her hips, beginning to slowly stir the succubus's honey hole.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmhm... you'd better give me more lovings.If you don't, I'll be quite cross with you. And I wouldn't mind that. I love the kitsune, especially when I can get several in bed at the same time, regardless of whether they're just plain girls or matriarchs. Those tails keep you nice and warm no matter how cold it is outside," Sonja giggled softly as she leaned in and kissed Claudine again before Maria was pulled in for a kiss by Claudine as well.

Claire and Theresa helped Claudine get maneuvered around a bit, with the latter letting Claudine lean back against her in the bath and tilt her head back enough for Maria to ease her plump bubbly ass down over Claudine's face to give her access to her pussy. After she'd had enough eating Maria's pussy out and licking her taint and ass as well, they all shifted around once more and soon enough Maria was easing her hips down over Claudine's shaft, where she immediately began bucking them up and down feverishly, as if she'd been waiting to do this for weeks almost. "Mmm... this is the best angel cock ever. Totally the best," Maria moaned softly as she reached down and cupped Claudine's balls with one hand and massaged them in the bath, while the other succubi kissed Claudine all over and let their hands roam across her body, and Sonja was taking herself a little break to rest after her turn.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
"Hmmmm," Claudine hummed out at Sonja's words as she would lie down back on Theresa before Maria would lower her sweet bubble ass on her face "That does sound wonderful, Sonja. I would love to share a bed with you wrapped up in a soft warm fluffy tail cover. Ill have to keep that in mind for when we arrive~" she said before she would start eating the elder Succubus's ass, pussy and taint out until they were ready to move onto the actual fu king proper; laughing, moaning and slurping the entire time. When Maria was finally ready and lowered her wonderfully tight cunt onto her aching and throbbing cock the angel would let out a deep, throaty, slutty groan "O-O-Ooooh~ Fawk, Maria... Your cunt is just as tight, hot and wet as always... Aaaah.... Its absolutely incredible..." she out as Maria began riding her cock like a desperado on a wikd bull "Mmmm... Y-you honor and f-flatter me with s-such glowing c-compliments, Maria... I'm e-elated that y-ypu love m-my d-dick so m-much, M-Maria... OOOOOOH!~" she moaned out as she would buck her own hips along with Maria trying to keep up with the succubus's pace, occasionally taking one of Theresa's and Claire's hands into mouth to suck on their fingers as they stroked and kissed her as Maria would continue riding her. She was getting nearer and nearer to reaching her climax with each passing second... It wouldnt be much longer at all before she would begin approaching her climax, her speed of her thrusts would begin to slow down to slower, stronger, more deliberate thrusts amd her vision would begin to pink, as she would reach over to Theresa before pulling her in for a deep long wet open mouth kiss, her tongue vying for dominance with the succubus before she would break free from the kiss, reaching down and twisiting and pinching her clit as she would prepare to hit her peak, before giving Maria's pussy one last powerful needy thrust and cry out loud in pleasure; unleashing a mighty wave of semen into the succubus's cunt- passing out as her vision would go completely white slumping back against the other succubi in the tub as sweet unconsciousness would claim her...