Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Blue Balled Angels (Mind Flayer)

Miko's Hardened Roll(1d6)+0: 1,+0 Total:1
Pleasure resistance failed
Elenas Pleasure Damage Roll(1d4)+0: 3,+0 Total:3
Miko Takes 3AP damage
Mikos Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 20,+0 Total:20 CRITICAL SUCCES
Elenas Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 4,+0 Total:4 Critical failure Elena is pinned and restrained! 2 rounds
Mikos Pleasure Damage Roll(1d4)+0: 4,+0 Total:4
Elena Takes 4 AP damage
Elena may only attempt to escape or resist pleasure damage for the next two turns.

Miko would giggle, kick, buck and squirm as the angel girl straddled ontop of her, her feet, sides and clit being tickled by the girls feathers. "Ahahaha...
Heeheehee... I-Is that a-all you g-got!? Haahaahaa! Ahhh... Y-you have to do b-better than that if you expect to b-beat me..."
she said through laughter, guggles and hisses she woukd get a surge of strength, bucking wildly and gyrating her hips at the same time managing to flip the angel girl over back on her back, befire her hair would wrap itself around, tying the angel up in a frog tie, before she would resume her forceful tgrusts of her engorged clit into the young angels pussy before she would she would use her hair to tickle her tied balls and begin sucking and deepthroating her cock slowly and sensually.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Who said I'm trying to really beat you, hmm? You've got that all in your head I think. I'm just trying to have fun with you," Elena replied with a giggle as her feathers tickled Miko.

After Miko's hair surged at her again, Elena gasped and was quickly thrown and rolled over where she was trapped by Miko's magically imbued hair that tied her up in a frog-tie of sorts. Elena squirmed around and tried to break free as her balls and asshole were tickled again by Miko's hair, even while the ninja was thrusting her engorged clitoris in and out of Elena's pussy, while Miko sucked Elena off. "N-No please... t-that's s-so not fair. T-Tying me up like that. C-Can't even f-fight back," Elena moaned softly to Miko, squirming around futilely even as she lie there. "A-And I was so wanting to c-cum inside of you, you sexy thing," she then whined.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Code:
Elenas Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 9,+0 Total:9
Mikos Grapple Roll: Roll(1d20)+0: 3,+0 Total:
Elena breaks free!
Elenas Graaple Roll: Roll(1d20)+0: 11,+0 Total:11
Mikos Pleasure Roll: Roll(1d4)+0: 3,+0 Total:3
Elena wpuld some how manage to break free of Mikos magical hair ties during her squirming and be able to turn the tables on the young sex ninja and flip her back over on her back. However her will and resolve were starting to fade from the pleasure of the tickling and the blow job Miko was administrsting, and the young angel knew that of she didnt come up with something fast she would be the loser of this duel. She felt the tsunami of her climax edging ever closer to her and it was taking all she had to give in order not to cum. "Ah! I-Im surprised you managed to break out! But i can tell your at your limit Elena, just give in and submit already!" The miroku nin grunted out as she woukd try to struggle and flip Elena back over again.

Miko 5/5 FP 5/5 MP 2/10 AP
Elena 5/5 FP 5/5 MP 9/10 AP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena gasped as she broke free, trying frantically to get her cock pushed back into Miko's tight little experienced pussy, and if she managed to, Elena would slam down into Miko and let her upper body go dead weight over Miko's upper half to keep Miko from flipping her back over easily. While she was like that, Elena's hips kept pumping in and out of Miko, and wouldn't stop even if she came inside of Miko, intent on making the ninja girl cum as well.

"I... w-won't submit... s-so easily," Elena whimpered even as she felt her balls trembling in preparation to fill Miko's womb up.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Elenas Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 2,+0 Total:2
Mikos Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 1,+0 Total:1
Elenas Pleasure Roll(1d6)+0: 5,+0 Total:5
Miko Takes 5 AP damage
Elenas Reply Roll(1d20)+0: 6,+0 Total:6
Mikos Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 2,+0 Total:2
Elenas Pleasure Roll(1d6)+0:
1,+0
Total:1
Miko Takes 1 AP damage
Elenas Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 14,+0 Total:14
Mikos Grapple Roll(1d20)+0: 12,+0 Total:12
Ekenas Pleausee Roll(1d6)+0: 5,+0 Total:5
Miko Takes 5 AP damage
ORGASM!
Miko suffers 1 FP loss

Elena woukd manage to pin Miko down on the bed keeping the experiemced sex ninja underneath her as she would slip her large angel cock into the other girls experienced and tight pussy. Miko would groan and moan out lewdly as the angel pump her dick in and out of the angels channel with pistoning movements. However she was still not quite of this duel and woukd begin massagibg, kneading, pinching, and twisting her large breasts and stiff nipples whike her tongue would wrestle for dominance over Elenas. However, Mikos lust woukd get the better of her as she would not even try to flip the angels dead weight off of her, insgead bucking her own hios along with the angels thrusts, getting closer and closer to climax. Miko would run her hands through the angels hair and over her back and ass, still trying assert tongual dominance over her friend. As the pleasure would build up over time, her desire would build to blindingly maddeningly vision whiteningly levles and Miko would start biting on the angels shoulders neck and breasts even as her enlarged clit and pussy woukd start to throb abd spasm. Eventually though her need woyld be too great and the young sex nin would finally reach her climax letting out a loud long shrill ear pericing orgasmic scream of pleasure ""HNNNNNGAYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAH!" her toes curling, back arching, senses failing, and throat going raw before finally falling limp in orgasmic bliss, needing a few moments to recover from the ordeal before being able to continue...

Miko 4/5 FP 5/5 MP 2/10 AP
Elena 4/5 FP 5/5 MP 1/10 AP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena panted heavily, her balls thumping against Miko's ass as she thrust down into the sex ninja's tight little pussy. Even though Elena was on top though, her tongue lost the fight for dominance against Miko's much more experienced one as it wrestled Elena's into submission. As she neared her own peak however, Elena could feel Miko approaching hers as well, and she couldn't help but explode moments before or after Miko came, it was hard to tell with how powerfully they both came.

"O-OH FUCK YES MIKO!" Elena cried aloud as she came, her seed shooting out of her in quite copious amounts, so much that even Miko couldn't contain it all as plenty splattered back out of her as Elena's hips gave out and she collapsed over on top of Miko, unable to move now. "Oh g-goddess yes, t-that felt amazing. But I c-can't move, Miko," Elena whimpered softly, her cock throbbing and twitching inside of Miko's pussy, as Elena tried desperately to raise herself back up to keep going, only to collapse back onto Miko each time, giving Miko a very big opening to retaliate.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Miko came down from her own orgasm, her hair would relent and go back to normal pooling down underneath of her and Elena and becoming matted in the angels cum, "Eeegh... Im really going to need a good bath or shower in the morning after this..." she said as she would stroke the angel girls hair and back, peppering her face with little kisses. Once she would manage to find her second wind, she would gently flip Elena back over, getting into more of a spooning position then on top this around. She would reach around and cuddle the angel girl from behind, one hand reaching out to fondle her generous chest and the other one stroking her twitching member softly and gently, all the while she lick up her neck and back and nibble her ear, leaving kissmarks all over her. After several minutes of cuddling the two woukd finally drift off into peaceful quiet slumber till the first harsh rays of the morning sun woukd filter in and Mikos alarm clock would scream to life, waking the sleeping pair up. Miko would be the first to awaken as she would gently nudge her snoozing friend "H-hey... Elena, we need to w-wake up o-okay? I think we clukd both seriously use a bath after last night, and if we get up now we should have enough time to tske a nice hot soak, get cleaned up and have a small bit of breakfast before we have to leave for school, okay?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena was definitely out of breath, and most certainly unable to continue their duel without some rest first to catch her breath. But it seemed that Miko was through for the time being, and so Elena relaxed, and let Miko snuggle up behind her, her body relaxing once more as she lie there. Elena fell asleep first, and her wings fluttered slightly and did at first prevent Miko from snuggling completely up behind her properly, but Elena remedied that by reverting back to her human form for the rest of the evening, where she slept soundly all through the night.

When Elena woke the following morning, she opened her eyes and yawned as she stretched, her wings having poked out as she transformed without realizing it. As she stretched her body and wings out, her feathers tickling Miko a bit as she did. "M'kay... just need to... *yawn*... stretch some more," Elena said sleepily, her mind still groggy as she finally raised up and slumped a bit as she traveled to the bathroom with Miko to get cleaned up.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The purple haired Miroku nin would giggle out a little as she was lightly unintentionally tickled by the angels wings which popped out as she stretched. Miko couldnt help but paw Elenas ass a little as stumbled sleepily into the bathroom to bathe, "Heehee...
Are you an angel or a zombie, Elena? I guess I must have really done a number on you hmm? Though i guess it is only fair, being your first time and all~"
she teased her friend as she gently swatted her ass cheeks before getting lavender scented epsom salt from her pantry and running the warm hot, but not enough to scald either of them. She would also pick up a couple of soft loofah sponges for them to wash and scrub with before filling the tub with the theraputic salts and pouring a little bit of bubble mix into the water before dipping in herself. Once she was submerged up to her bust she would offer Elena some help getting in if needed. Once both were submerged a good deal, Miko would get the sponge good and wet and lathered with the bubbles before starting to gently run it over Elenas shoulders and wings, helping her new friend to relax a bit...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, f-first time was last night hon. Sore. But it's a good sore," Elena cooed softly, clearly not wanting to get up it seemed, but she could be coaxed up and to the bathroom after a minute or so, and she'd ease into the bath and lean back against Miko, her wings fluttering gently in the water and against Miko some more.

"That feels nice hon. Mmm..." Elena sighed softly as she relaxed in the bath, letting Miko's hands roam across her body as she sat there, making it clear she was a bit out of it, but she didn't seem to mind in the least.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm-hmmm~ Thats right sweetie~
Just relax and let 'Big Sister Miko' take care of you, o-k-a-y~ Teehee~"
the ninja teased her angel friend playful as she would lean in while scrubbing her back and wings to lick up her neck and playfully nibble on her before kissing her eyebrow. After a minute, Mikos hands would slip around her waist to find the angels breasts and cock and balls. One hand would cup and hoist up one of her heavy full tits while the other one would gently cup and fondle one her large testicles as she would scrub and massage the angels privates. "Thats no good now is it?~ We cant have you going through school all blue balled now can we, baby doll?~ Here let 'Big Sis' make your balls feel all better 'Lena-chan~'" she said as she ran one of her hands over her heavy aching ball sacks and sore cock, rubbing the soapy, salty, hot water over her shaft relieving her sore and tired kegal muscles as the hand on her breasts slipped lower, running over and massaging her belly before resting right above the angels clit...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena moaned softly at Miko's kisses and tongue which struck her most sensitive parts of her neck, making Elena shiver gently in Miko's grasp. Feeling Miko's hands roaming around a bit and grabbing one of her breasts, while the other hefted her testicles up too. Elena didn't resist though and let Miko's hands fondle her and scrub her body with soap, her cock painfully hard right now as she lie there against Miko.

"O-Oh Miko i-it's still so sensitive," Elena moaned softly, but didn't try and escape as her hips thrust instinctively up to slide her cock through Miko's hand.

Elena wriggled around against Miko's body, her feathers, even though they were wet, tickled Miko's body some more as her hands roamed and found Miko's slit as she reached behind her, looping her right hand behind Miko's ass to rub her fingers against Miko's folds. "L-Let me do you too then, o-okay," Elena cooed softly.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm Oooo~ Th-that feels really n-nice, Elena... Mmmm~ Be s-sure to get my c-clit while you ha-have your hands th-there, okay? Oooo~" Miko cooed as Elenas hands reached around her ass and tended her folds. Meanwhile the sex nin wpuld conginue running her slick hands up and down the angels shaft, occasionally gripping, pulling and massaging her large balls or pressing up against her kegal wall, trying to get maximum sensation to the reproductive organs. At the same time she would slip her other hand around to angels anus and begin probing and massaging her prostate and would pepper her back and spine with kisses, nibbles and licks.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena giggled softly as she heard Miko's words and her middle and ring fingers slipped halfway into Miko's slit while her thumb reached a bit further to tickle and tease Miko's clit. The young angel wriggled and squirmed around in Miko's grasp however as her balls were massaged and her cock stroked, seemingly enjoying the sensation there probably a bit too much for this early in the morning, but she didn't seem to care much. As Miko's finger delved into her tight little angelic ass however, Elena gasped and let out a yelp as she felt Miko's finger enter her, her anal walls far too tight for Miko to make much headway at first.

Only after Elena was able to relax again from the insertion, would Miko manage to get her finger deeper in, and the result was Elena's cock spurting a little burst of her pre out into the bathwater, which Miko could likely use to lube Elena up more for a quickie if she so desired. "M-Miko... i-if you keep going I... d-don't know if I'll wanna get out of the bath afterwards," Elena whined softly, though it was obvious she wanted Miko to continue.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Teehee~" the Miroku girl giggled as Elena yelped and her cock began to spurt pre into the tub, "Looks like i managed to find your magic button, Elena~ I guess you must really like it in the ass hmmmm~?" she would tease her angel friend continuing to prod her prostate region, trying wriggle and slide her fingers even further up the girls asshole even as her other hand would begin pumping her large cock harder and eventually begin twisting it and wringing it. She would bite on Elenas neck leaving hickeys and kiss marks all over, bite and pull on her ears, blow hotly into the lobes, kiss and lick all over her back and spine. After a while her fingers would slide up to Elenas cock head and would work it over, pumping it, squeezing it, tugging on it. Finally after a few more minutes she woukd slide over to face the angel from the front, her fingers moving from her ass to join her other hand working the angels cock. She would work over her balls in one hand, squeezing, pinching, pulling, massaging, flicking and slapping them; while the other hand would resume stroking her throbbing member. As her hands would work over her cock and balls she would begin licking and sucking the glans before gently and slowly bobbing her head up and down on her dick. She would swirl and glide her tongue all over and around the pulsing head of the angel cock before delving her experienced tongue into its cum slit a few times. Then after a few minutes of giving head she would gently but firm hold her cock in one, sliding it up to rhe purple head before lubing on of her fingers up and inserting it into the girls urethra, plugging it off good before gently pumping the cock again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No I d-don't l-like it there. It's just... m-my prostate getting... m-massaged like that... r-really makes it hard to k-keep myself from c-cumming," Elena moaned softly to Miko, her pre continuing to leak out and lube her cock up even more.

Elena lie there as Miko continued teasing her, and her cock came closer and closer to erupting with each passing second. It wouldn't be too long before Miko maneuvered around, and Elena would be unable to do much save moan and squeal cutely for Miko. By the time Miko had lubed her pinky finger up and gently pressed the tip of it into Elena's urethra, the young angel let out a yelp and shook her head. "N-No I... I'm g-gonna go crazy Miko. It... f-feels so good. My... m-master that trained me back h-home in Celestia used to... t-train me in this method too. S-Said that I'd have to get used to it, because eventually there would be a Shikima out there that might... t-try and use my cock l-like this, and w-worse yet they may even try to... p-plant their eggs o-or seeds into m-my balls," Elena moaned softly to Miko, her balls churning like crazy and trembling in Miko's hand that fondled and toyed with them, letting Miko know that she could make Elena cum literally at any moment that she desired, or she could be a big cock tease and stop short to leave Elena hanging and blue balled until after school, though that would definitely leave her vulnerable to Yaku or Fubuki to tease as well.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hrm? Thats a new one on me, Elena~" Miko hummed out nonchalantly as she woukd wriggle her pinky around in Elena's dick idlly with a coy, wicked smirk on her face as her hair would come alive again and begin tickling the angels taint and anus as her other woukd continue toying with her heavy quaking ballsacks, "Then again a lot of nin I know dont actually have the full package, just the nyonimboh like me..." she said before bending over to give the angels cock several long licks with her tongue, teasing her even further. Hmmhmmhmm~ I wonder. Just how long can you hold it in? Call it payback for last night,
Even though you lost and it was good; it felt more like a tie since i passed out too..."
she teased as her hair would also lift the angels feet out of the water and begin tickling her calves and feet. Ill tell you what... Well have a little game. Ill bring you maddeningly to the edge of climax... then I'll fit your cock with a ring, and have you wear it through school.
If you can go all day through school and shopping,
Ill let you do whatever you want with me that night before I go see dad... deal?"
she said before she removed one of her hairs and used it as an accupuncture needle right on the angels clit before flicking it good one time and causing it to vibrate wildly...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh f-fuck I... I'm g-going crazy, M-Miko!" Elena squealed aloud, her body played practically like a fiddle by Miko, whose tongue went over her cock and was driving Elena crazy.

"I... f-fine M-Miko... I accept your c-challenge. B-But aren't you going to see your father a-after school today?" Elena replied softly after Miko challenged her, before she began squirming about and kicking her legs while they were tickled, and her cock jerked in Miko's mouth and hand as she was tickled too, revealing another kink that Elena clearly enjoyed.

When the needle pierced her clit, Elena cried out and trembled as an orgasm surged through her, her pussy giving a little squirt of her feminine honey as she leaned back in the bath. Elena wasn't going anywhere, so it was up to Miko whether or not she let Elena go now or made her cum extremely powerfully.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Heh... Alright then... We'd better get out dried and have breakfast before were late for school then..." Miko said as her would wrap tightly around the base of Elenas cock before the purple haired girl would get out of the bath water with Elena on a makeshift leash before she would drain the water and hand both of them a towel. She would then lead Elena back to her bed room to retrieve the cock ring which she woukd slowly slide down her dick after slowly unwinding her hair and moving it to the glands to keep her from coming while she placed the ring on it. She would then offer Elena some of her clothes to wear till she could get her own. Then she would head to the kitchen to get vreakfast ready for the both of them before taking to the rooftops to get to school. Once they managed to get to class, Miss Ninomia would get the class's attention before introducing a new student "Attention class, we have a new student today~ Please say hello to miss Ijimochi~" "U -uhm, hello everyone...
M-my name is S-Sakura... Sakura I-Ijimochi... I HOPE WELL ALL GET ALONG!"
the pink haired girl squealed out before bowing her head, her hair covering her blushing face...

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A-Alright then... j-just don't touch it anymore. D-Don't look at it. D-Don't even think about it, e-else I might cave," Elena moaned softly to Miko, her cock throbbing and twitching with need, but she managed to hold off for now.

When they got finished in the bath and got dried off, Elena followed Miko willingly and blushed as she stuck her hips forward for Miko to put the cock ring around her shaft. Elena grimaced a bit as she bit her bottom lip, desperate to not cum just yet, but she wanted to oh so badly, but managed to stave it off as the ring slipped into place finally. "A-Alright. T-To school then," Elena panted, before stopping in the kitchen for breakfast, and then following Miko to school, hoping the ninja girl didn't want to run too quickly, for Elena was worried if she did, then there was no way Elena would be able to keep up.

After arriving in class, Elena was a bit surprised that yet another new student was arriving today. "S-Say Miko, is it normal for more than one student to transfer into school so soon after another did only the day before?" Elena asked Miko curiously, glancing around at the new girl to take in her features.