Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Gloria (Shortbus)

"Well if you want some nicer clothes, like silken ones, then those cost a bit more than simple cotton and linen clothes. Cotton based clothes are more common from the Netherworld, as they have a lot of cotton. You can get quite a few things from the boutique that ought to be what you're wanting, I'm sure," Idryll replied.

"Me... oh no no, Sirella is in the Netherworld at the main store. This is just the Melior branch of her boutique. I am Vanessa, the manager of this specific branch," the succubus said to Gloria with chuckle. "And I see I see. Come then, let's get you fitted and measured. Just so we have it on record for future purchases and whatnot," she added, motioning Gloria to follow her.

Gloria would be led through to the back of the store and into a fitting room that Vanessa opened a curtain and gestured Gloria inside of. "Wait here for a few moments. I'll send one of the fitters over to get your measured. And then we can see about getting you some clothes. In the meantime, what sorts of skirts and whatnot are you wanting to find? You mentioned Crimea too, right? It's not overly cold down there, so you shouldn't need anything thick. However if you're going into the mountainous regions of Crimea then it could get a bit cool. And what style and colors would you like for those and for the training clothes?" Vanessa said, whistling over to another succubus that worked there, who had a measuring tape strung around her neck and a set of sewing needles in a half open pouch at her belt.

The new succubus was a hot platinum blonde haired succubus with probably the largest pair of breasts Gloria had ever seen on a living person, the enormous things being at least H-cup sized melons that bounced and jiggled with every step the succubus took. When she got over to the fitting room she smiled at Gloria though and took Gloria's hand and led her inside, where she got started on taking Gloria's measurements, being completely serious about her work and not touching Gloria in any strange or lewd ways.

"Alright, let's get those troublesome clothes off so I can take proper measurements. And hmm... you look about C to D cups if I had to guess. Am I wrong?" the huge breasted succubus said, helping Gloria take her clothes off and neatly folding them up to set down on a bench in the back of the fitting room.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Gloria and Idryll finishing their conversation, they would go their separate ways in the boutique. Gloria would find herself confronted by a woman that she had assumed was Sirella, but was instead the manager here named Vanessa. Having listed what she was looking for, Gloria would be ushered into a fitting room by Vanessa while they would talk a bit about Crimea as well.

While still wearing the dress she had borrowed from Gina, Gloria would bend down a little and place her hand around a third of the way from her waist to her knee. "I'd prefer the skirt to be about this long." Gloria would state while giving the hand signal showing about two inches or so under her butt. Enough that it would cover her femininity, but even Gloria knew that she could possibly use her skirt kicking up as a distraction in battle. However she did not want to just let her ass hang out for everyone to see either. "Back home, we wore white with a blue stripe going around the bottom of the skirt that was about two inches wide. There was a pattern to it, but it is not necessary. I am not in Roselake anymore so if you happen to have something close I would appreciate it."

As Gloria and Vanessa discussed the rest of the outfits, Gloria would show a clear desire to have most of what she would wear to be dark blue in color. It was Gloria's favorite color afterall. Gloria made it clear that she did not mind "showing herself off" as it were, as she mentioned her previous cloth armor that was currently being repaired. If she could show off a part of her chest, Gloria was not opposed to it.

Gloria would consider asking if Vanessa happened to have any manner of cloaks once she mentioned that Crimea could be cold were they to venture into the mountains. As Gloria did not know where they were going, she could not properly assess if she needed one or not. However, being prepared and keeping that cloak in her backpack along with her original cloth armor crossed her mind.

As for the training armor, Gloria wanted something that she could work out in, but was not too restrictive either. Maybe a half shirt with short sleeves, and a decent pair of undergarments would suffice. The discussion had come to a close between Vanessa and Gloria once the final part was mentioned. Gloria was left in front of a changing area, and would soon be greeted by another woman.

Gloria could not help but notice the elephants in the room. Or at least they were so big that they might have well been elephants. This woman had the largest breasts that Gloria had ever seen. They had to each be the size of her own head by the look of them as the bounded up and down while the woman was walking toward Gloria. As they both stepped inside the fitting room, Gloria was soon after asked to remove the dress she was wearing. Not wanting to interfere with the woman who was measuring her, Gloria would comply with little issue.

Now that Gloria had nothing on, she would turn around and be sized up visually by the other woman. Gloria would be surprised to see how accurate she was as Gloria would reply that she was a 36C bust. "Wow, I am impressed. Do you have me sized up already just by looking? Gloria would ponder as her measurements would end up showing that she was 36C bust, 26 waist, and 34 hip.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes yes, that's easily doable. Skimpier skirts like that are the primary fashion for succubi in the Netherworld, so we already have plenty of shorter skirts," Vanessa said as she wrote down all Gloria had to request. "And those colors are easy to handle dear, don't you worry. And cloaks aren't a problem either. Do you want a nice thick and warm cloak, a thinner simpler travel cloak, or one of both kinds?" she went on to say ass the other succubus came over to take Gloria's measurements.

After Gloria told Vanessa all of the things she was looking to have, Vanessa left her alone for the time being and let the other succubus work on getting Gloria's measurements. "Hmhm, what do you think hon? First I'm a succubus, and second look at mine. Call me Rita," the platinum blonde succubus giggled as she took Gloria's measurements, writing all of them down for safekeeping and she even wrapped the tape measure around each of Gloria's breasts one after the other and checked to see just how heavy both of them were. "Hmm... mhm... silk, cotton, lace, any fabric really would work for a bra as yours aren't very heavy like mine. What fabric, and what style of bra do you want, hmm?" Rita then said after a few moments.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gloria would think about the latter question Vanessa had, and would think that the cloak were sort of like a last resort sort of safety blanket that she would wear if her armor or clothes were destroyed completely. "
I think a heavier cloak would do, but I would want to wear it only sort of as a last resort sort of thing.
" Gloria would explain. In her mind at least, Gloria thought of the cloak as sort of a way to keep herself from being naked while coming back from a mission going forward.

With the two parting ways, Gloria would find herself in the care of another succubus who would identify herself as Rita. Gloria could barely even notice that she had a similar hair color because of the breasts that Rita had been endowed with were rather large and rather distracting. Gloria could have sworn she was getting groped, but maybe that was what Rita needed to do to ensure the best fit. Once Rita was done, she would start to think about what manner of fabric that Gloria would want to use for a bra. Gloria would reply with a look of bewilderment and say, "With the way my old outfit was, they just sorta stayed in place on their own. I never really considered wearing a bra to be honest. What would work for a temperate climate like this? I guess it would depend on what style of top you had in mind as well?" Gloria was not entirely sure how to answer Rita and would try to fish for a little more information as to what Rita perhaps had in mind as well.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well, one heavier cloak it shall be then," Vanessa replied before leaving Gloria to be fitted.

"Hmm... a temperate climate would be best with lace or silk I believe. Lace and silk are a bit more expensive, but they do feel better against our girls," Rita said with a chuckle as she grabbed one of her own breasts and hefted it up a bit. "Don't worry though hon, my silks and lace hold just fine despite being generally weaker fabrics. And as for styles of tops, I'm thinking something simple would work, like a blouse or something of the sort," she added after a few moments.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gloria would balk a bit when lace and silk were mentioned as being a little more expensive. "How much of a difference are we talking here?" Gloria would inquire as the overall cost of things was certainly a factor for her. However between the two, Gloria would lean more toward Silk than Lace when asked to pick between them. Once the topic had switched over to her top, Gloria was in agreement that a simple blouse was likely to make sense. "Do you have anything that could show off my chest a bit? Not too much, but enough that I might be able to catch someone off guard trying to stare at them perhaps? Also, do you have any thing in mind for a half shirt I could use when training?" Gloria was hoping that Rita would have likely had something already in mind.

The idea that Gloria was going to try to use her quickness to hopefully find herself free of any trouble. With the half shirt, Gloria was thinking of something that might be able to rile Idryll up for when they would start Gloria's training. Gloria by no means had a abdomen that was ripping with muscle, but Gloria liked to think she was at least toned enough that she could pull something like this off. With the top, bra and training shirt addressed at least on a basic level, Gloria would see what Rita had in mind for her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Only a handful of silvers for each," Rita replied before she smirked when asked if they had anything that could show off Gloria's chest a bit. "Of course we do. We're succubi after all. So we show off a lot of skin ourselves almost all the time. Save when it's just a bit too cold out for us to do so. And a tanktop would be perfect I think, if you're looking for some sort of clothing to train in," she went on to say with a nod.

Something short like this that keeps your breasts from bouncing everywhere," Rita suggested as she pulled up a small tight little white tanktop that stretched only about six inches below Gloria's breasts give or take. "This look alright to you?" Rita asked Gloria, to see if she liked the tanktop, or if she wanted something else instead for training. "And as for bra styles. We'll just go with a simple and traditional style. Nothing too audacious or anything I think," she added as she pulled up a simple white bra for Gloria to try on that had small thin straps that looped over both of her shoulders.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gloria would let out a sigh of relief when Rita had mentioned the cost amounting to a few Silvers each. For all Gloria knew, she could have been obliterating her entire budget. As the pair switched focus, Rita would start showing things off. First, was a tank top that Gloria liked the look of. It looked functional and Gloria had no reason not to trust Rita so far. "That looks good. Do you have a bottom that goes with it?" Gloria would remark in approval of the tank top and wondering if it was part of a set.

Now that the first few things were starting to fall into place, Gloria would be presented with a bra. Putting it on the first thing Gloria would do was start to move her arms around. It eas as if she were simulating moving her shield arm and swinging a sword with her other arm to see how it would affect her movement. After a few moments, Gloria wood finish flailing around then turn to Rita and nod her approval. All that was left now was likely the matching undergarments to the bra and tank top along with a skirt and the cloak. Once everything was finished Gloria had intended to figure out where Idryll and Tabitha had gone off to so that they could then heading to the northern area of the bazaar looking for a new sword and or shield that Gloria could use.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"We have several actually. What style would you like most? Little shorts? Skirts? Long pants that come down to your shins or ankles?" Rita replied showing several different styles until Gloria picked one she liked. "And... last but certainly not least... panties. We got thongs, G-strings, plain panties, really any kind you can think of. Personally, I recommend the thongs and G-strings, but then again I'm a succubus after all. We thrive on showing off as much as we can. Oh and these can be pretty much any color you want too, we take extra special effort in ensuring that our bras and panties selection has as many different colors in every size possible," she went on to say, holding up several different kinds of panties for Gloria to choose from.

As she stood there with Rita helping her get her panties slipped up to try them on, Gloria would notice Idryll's and Tabitha's heads poking around the curtain staring at her. "Looking good hon. Can't wait to maybe undress you tonight," Idryll said with a grin and a slightly hungry look in her eyes.

"Hmhm, as cute as she is, I may eat her up myself. But alas, she's a customer, and I can't do that, especially without permission," Rita giggled softly before holding up another pair of panties, though this pair had strings on the sides near where her hips would be. "This is a favorite in the Netherworld for us succubi. Makes it easy to remove them without having to lift your legs and stuff. See," Rita went on to say, lifting her skirt to show she was wearing a pair similar to those, with ties on the sides, that she undid with both hands and simply pulled the panties off, the front half sliding between her legs as she did.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When asked about the bottoms that went with the tank top, Gloria would almost instantly reply with a skirt when Rita finished. Gloria valued not having her movement restricted and as far as she were concerned nothing matched a skirt for allowing her to move as freely as possible. When it came down to the coloring, Gloria was hoping to get something other than the white tank top that Rita had shown as an example. It was not the style, but the color that Gloria was worried about. Perhaps a darker color would not show all the dirt, sweat and who knows what else she would end up having on her outfit during training.

The next order of business was panties. One which Rita seemed to be quite knowledgeable about as she would rifle through all the different options. Gloria would notice Idryll after she had said something about how Gloria looked mostly undressed at this point. Shifting her view she could see Tabitha sneaking a peek as well. "This is hard work, I wanna get things just right." Gloria would remark as she was taking off the bra that Rita had offered for her to try on. Gloria would blush a bit in embarrassment as Rita even remarked about how she looked toward Idryll as she left Rita and Gloria to finish up.

Thinking that it was not too much to ask for, Gloria would actually get the idea that it might not be a bad idea to get a few pairs. "I have to admit I am not too wanting to show myself off that much.." when Rita mentioned the styles that were little more than butt floss to Gloria. Rita would then show off what she was wearing, and had convinced Gloria to try to get a pair similar to those. "Maybe 3 pair of plain ones and one more like those that tie together? Gloria would then be fairly indifferent to the color.

So far Gloria had run up a bill for a tank top, skirt, bra, and 4 pairs of panties. With most of the smaller things out of the way, Gloria could focus in on what she wanted to wear while she was going to be in Crimea tomorrow on the mission. Thinking that Vanessa may well have been working on the cloak and possibly the skirt, all that was left for Rita was to handle the top half of what Gloria would be wearing as well as perhaps a belt of some kind.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course hon. That's one reason I'm showing you everything I can to make sure you get to see every different kind of panties so you can choose one you like and are comfortable with," Rita replied with a smile as she continued helping Gloria get set up. "Sure, I can get you just right, no worries," she added.

"Would you like to get some more shirts and tanktops hon?" Rita asked after a few moments.

"Miss Gloria, are these to your liking?" Vanessa asked, calling through the curtain and gently shooing Idryll and Tabitha to the side so she could show a thick deep dark green cotton cloak, as well as a couple of different skirts that looked like they would fit Gloria, one of which white pearly white with a blue stripe just as Gloria had mentioned before at the bottom, and the other was a blue skirt that was dark navy blue at the top and the further down to the bottom it went, it slowly transitioned into a lighter sky blue..

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Gloria and Rita would finish up with the sizing and move onto finalizing what exactly Gloria would end up with. As Rita asked, Gloria would take the offer to get what would amount to 2 sets of workout attire and two shirts. The idea being that she would end up with enough to make 4 full outfits. Two each for adventuring along with training. Making the final decision would not take very long and soon after Vanessa would be heard outside the curtain. The first skirt was a very close recreation of what Gloria had destroyed by the slimes earlier in the day and the second was a totally different design. Taking a look, Gloria would turn to Rita and ask "Could one of the tops match this second skirt? I really like that design. I guess one shirt should be light blue and the other much darker to blend in with the darker skirt?"

With the clothing soon looking like it was going to be settled, Gloria was going to just have to make sure that she had enough to cover all this. It should be okay she figured since Rita had mentioned things being a few silvers for the most part. Hopefully the rest of the items, including the cloak, would leave her enough to also buy some manner of sword or shield that was better than the one she presently had as well. Otherwise the group travelling into the northern district of the bazaar would be little more than formality for the time being. Once everything was settled, Gloria would make one last trip into the fitting room and put back on the dress that was borrowed from Gina. The least she could do was wear it until she were back at the Adventurer's Guild. With everything else settled, Gloria would look to move on with Idryll and Tabitha and hopefully be able to procure something better in the way of a weapon or shield for the trip to Crimea tomorrow.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh of course hon. It shouldn't be tough to manage that at all. If you like, I can have some of our seamstresses start making them tonight, and we can have them all delivered to you in the morning. We have some that work late shifts through the night that would be able to manage it by then. They are some of the best, and I'm positive they could handle it," Rita replied after a few moments. "And Vanessa can get the money for everything out front," she added, letting Gloria get her dress back on before heading out to pay for her new clothing.

"So you want them made tonight and through the morning, and delivered before you leave tomorrow for your job in Crimea? If so just write all of what you want down here and I'll make sure it gets taken care of," Vanessa said, letting Gloria decide on that before ringing it all up. "And that'll be... one gold and seven silver pieces for everything," she'd then say, taking the amount from Jane's funds when handed to her, where she'd put it in the cash register she ha.

After that, Gloria would find Tabitha and Idryll both ready to leave whenever she was, and a couple of minutes after leaving the boutique, Gloria found herself in a large shop that had a forge in the back that had exceptional ventilation made for it. "Ah welcome Tabitha. What brings you and Idryll here today? And... on a new face. She your reason for being here girls?" a short but stout looking dwarven man said as they walked in, his large scruffy beard having a hint of a few burnt spots here and there, definitely from the heat of the forges.

"Well Adrik, as you guessed, it's her. This is Gloria. She's new to the guild, and looking to get some better gear to work with. Sword and shield both if you can manage that for fairly cheap," Tabitha said, giving the dwarven man a sweet innocent look as if trying to use that to help convince him to give them a good deal.

"Well Tabby, lass... you know I can't just give you girls a big discount like that. I'm not the boss here, just one of the smiths," Adrik replied to Tabitha, who rolled her eyes a bit. "But... what are you looking for mainly lass? Heavy metal shield? And what kind of blade?" he then asked Gloria, looking past the other two adventurers at her.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As Gloria would hear Vanessa talk about making things through the night, Gloria realized one minor problem. "Would it be possible to have one set done within the next hour or so?" Gloria would question back toward Vanessa. Specifically Gloria was hoping that one of the training tank tops and skirts could be ready for later tonight so that she could train with Idryll properly. Gloria would offer 2 gold toward Vanessa were she willing and able to rush that first set of clothing so that it could be picked up once they had finished with their business in the smithy. The rest of the clothing that Gloria had ordered could be delivered tomorrow morning as Vanessa suggested initially. With a bit of a glance over toward Idryll, Gloria would make it known that she was doing this specifically for her.

With the clothing situation hopefully settled, Gloria would find that Idryll and Tabitha were ready to move on to the smithy. Gloria would engage in a little idle chatter with Idryll and Tabitha while not entirely paying attention to where she was going. Once she had realized where she was, Gloria would find herself inside of a forge of some kind. "Heavy? Oh no.. But I would like a shield.. and a sword like Idryll said." Gloria was clearly not interested in anything heavy and was sort of taken aback by the suggestion of a heavy shield. "I would prefer to stay light on my feet if I could, so I would prefer a smaller shield if possible." Gloria would state as she unintentionally framed her chest with her arms for Adrik as she would start to gesture the rough dimensions of the shield that she was presently using. Were she to have had either her sword or shield with her, this process could have been sped up somewhat. Gloria was likely to have more success with trying to get herself a sword than a shield if she had to choose between the two. "For a sword, I guess any would do but again I would prefer something that is lighter if at all possible."

For risk of showing her clear lack of experience, Gloria was focused still on the concept that she should be lighter and faster than her enemy. She only had experience with the blade she presently had back in her room at the Adventurer's Guild. It was a simple sword that had a point to it that could be used for thrusting as well as two edges that could be used for slashing. The sword was fairly bulky in the middle which would allow Gloria the ability to also turn the blade sideways and knock someone out if the opportunity or need to do so presented itself. After showing Adrik the shield she had already, Gloria would only make one gesture when she was referencing the sword and that was to point straight down to the ground. Gloria's training had taught her previously that a sword should never touch the ground if she were holding it in her hand. Aside from that, Gloria had no other real expectation for what Adrik may suggest for a sword.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Of course. In fact I'm sure we could find something in your size to take with you now if you'd like. Let me check our stock first before you leave," Vanessa said, shuffling off back to the back of the store and through a set of double doors, while Rita took the money for the clothing order, and a couple of minutes later she brought out a set of Gloria's training clothes she'd ordered, and also another spare plain white T-shirt. "Here you go, I saw that shirt there too. Go ahead and take it with you, just because I think you're a cutie," Vanessa said when she returned, flashing Gloria a wink as she handed them to her.

With that they headed on to the next store, where they met the dwarven man who seemed to know Tabitha and Idryll. "Mmm, so a smaller shield. Round preferred or differently shaped? Personally I prefer round myself, easier to handle and throw if necessary," Adrik the dwarf told Gloria. "Well come along, let's let you try a few out and see what you like. I always find that's the best way of doing things," Adrik said, motioning for the girls to follow him over to a large rack that stretched across one wall of the shop.

Gloria saw all kinds of shields ranging from small rounded bucklers all the way up to huge curved tower shields that she could hide her entire body behind if she wanted to. There were solid wooden shields, some that were solid metal, and some that were a mix of metal and wood, of all shapes and sizes really. "Mmm, it's a good little shield actually. But I won't lie, I can easily make one better. Hmm... give my arm a squeeze real quick, hard as you can right here around my wrist," Adrik said, letting Gloria squeeze his arm as hard as she could, testing her strength, before he nodded and reached for a round shield that was all metal,which he handed to her and gave her a nod to try, and Gloria found that its weight was perfect on her shield arm, and not too heavy despite being all metal, and that it also didn't hinder her movement in the slightest, though it was slightly bigger than her current shield however, but it wouldn't be something she would have much trouble getting used to.

"You like that one? If so, I can paint any symbols on the front you like, free of charge," Adrik asked after Gloria tested the shield he pulled out.

"Now for a sword. What style you like? Double edged? Single edged? Curved? Broadswords? You name it, we got the style," Adrik then asked Gloria once she had decided on the shield, having pretty much any pick she liked, with plenty that felt proper on her arm.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Gloria would conclude her business at Sirella's with a small bag containing the training outfit that she would wear later in the night. Vanessa was even kind enough to add an extra t-shirt as well. With the arrangement made, Gloria would expect everything else she had ordered to be delivered in the morning. Having finished her business Gloria would move onto potentially buying a new sword and shield.

Idryll and Tabitha would lead Gloria over to a forge where she would hopefully be able to buy a new sword and shield. Meeting one of the blacksmiths at the forge, Gloria would find a wide array of swords and shields on display for her to try. Adrik would test Gloria's strength by having her squeeze his wrist. This would show very clearly that Gloria was by no means a powerful fighter as her grip was at best mediocre.
Adrik would soon after suggest a metallic shield slightly larger then the one she presently had. Taking hold of the shield, Gloria would find that aside from the shield being slightly bigger it was an almost perfect fit. Waving her arm around and making small gestures would confirm that Gloria had finished her search for a new shield. Gloria would quip, "How much for this one?" before moving on to look at the various long swords that the forge had on offer.

Gloria would gravitate toward the simpler longswords since they reminded her of what she already had back at the guild. Gloria would show no interest in the longer swords that also likely required both hands to use properly. Gloria would listen to what Adrik would suggest if he were to offer any advice. Having settled on the shield already Gloria would only seriously pursue a new weapon if she could afford to do so. Depending on how much Gloria would have left over, her intention was to make it clear how much gold she had left over for a new sword. Gloria would go on to state that she would get the shield painted once she were to come back from Crimea. Gloria considered that it would be inappropriate to have the shield painted with the same design as her current shield. Perhaps Gloria could be inspired to consider a new design for the new shield once it were tested in battle.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That one will run you five gold, and the regular longswords will be seven, but if you get both together I'll knock it down to ten gold. That's the best deal I can offer, else I'll get in trouble with the boss. But if you want any recommendations... I'd say one of these here," Adrik said, pulling up a nice and dark gray colored sword, that had a a good 4 or 5 of inches more length than her current sword, but it was oddly lighter. "This is one of our better swords if you don't mind paying extra for it. This one was made by the boss. One of the better, albeit more expensive swords. If you got the money that is. Fifty gold for it, but it's one of the best non magical blades you'll find. But if that's out of your price range, then one of these perhaps. These are one of the simpler ones," he went on to say, letting Gloria test the more expensive sword a bit before testing a few others, where she'd eventually find another longsword that was pretty close to her own that was 7 gold, but as Adrik had said, he'd give her both for only 10 gold if she was going to get both.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Gloria would let out a bit of a sigh of relief when she heard the price of 5 gold. Listening further to Adrik, Gloria would realize that she was going to be the benefactor of a bit of a deal. She could get the shield she was currently looking at as well as a sword for a combined 10 gold for the lot. "I think I will be taking you up on that offer, Adrik. Now to find a sword.." Gloria would look to see if there was a counter where she could place the shield that she had settled on while she started to peruse the swords. There was just about everything she could ever think of in front of her as she looked around. Gloria would try to confine herself to a sword that would fit her style and abilities right now.

Being steered by Adrik over toward the swords next, Gloria could not help but be taken aback somewhat by the sheer number of weapons available. Gloria presently had a sword that when she held it would extend about halfway down her leg to a few inches above her ankles. Looking at a few longswords, Gloria would soon defer to Adrik as he would present a few weapons. They were slightly longer and also lighter than the sword she presently had. Soon after, Adrik would pull out a much darker sword and offer it to Gloria to try. The quality of the blade was fantastic, the balance was right, and the overall worksmanship was clear. However there was the minor detail of the cost. "Unless, Idryll or Tabitha chip in.. I could not afford this one now.. Sorry." Gloria would full well assume that neither were willing to front the other half of the money for that blade. With 31 gold and a few silver remaining, as well as 5 gold already spoken for with the shield Gloria had picked out, it was likely she would have no real means of being able to get this more expensive but also higher quality blade unless either of her guildmates were willing to front the other half of the price for Gloria.

Moving on to a few other blades, Gloria would move onto finding a far more mundane weapon that was to her liking. Not quite long enough to be a bastard sword, but longer and more streamlined than the bulkier sword she presently had, Gloria would look back over to Adrik as she would find the sword she was most comfortable with out of all of the blades that were on offer within the shop. "Here, this.. This is the one." Gloria would declare after making a few moves with the blade. Assuming neither Idryll nor Tabitha were to step in and help Gloria buy the better sword, that would conclude her business with Adrik. With the shield being a definite purchase and the sword being conditional upon either Idryll or Tabitha stepping in, Gloria would take her final selections with her and hopefully make her way back to the guild hall with little issue so that Idryll and Gloria could get some training in with what was left in the night.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Of course lass. I don't mind giving you at least a little bit of a discount. I just need to be careful. The boss can be a bit prickly at times if we give a bigger sale on something than we're supposed to," Adrik replied with a smile while Gloria looked for a sword.

"Well now that's okay lass. This one will probably still be here the next time you come if I had to guess," Adrik said, not seeming to mind that she couldn't get it.

"I could help, I don't mind," Tabitha said, before glancing over at Idryll.

"Sure, you can owe us hon," Idryll said with a smile. "And by owe us, I mean you can have a bit of fun with me tonight, regardless of the outcome of our sparring session," the elven girl said as her smile turned into a grin.

"Well if that's settled, the total's fifty five gold," Adrik said as the group talked to one another.

"Let us handle the sword, you get the shield. Deal? Besides, the better all our equipment, the better our chances of completing our mission." Tabitha said to Gloria, giving her a thumbs up.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Gloria was somewhat shocked that Idryll and Tabitha were so helpful toward her. "I'm.. not quite sure how I would thank you both..but.. Thanks!" Gloria would show an obvious smile as she had already been able to befriend these two. She could not argue with their logic that the better equipped and trained Gloria was then the more effective she would be come tomorrow in Crimea. The last thing Gloria would want to do was just simply ride Tabitha and Idryll's coat tails as it were. With the gear settled, Gloria would not wait to get her hands on her new shield as she almost fumbled her whole pouch of gold trying to get the 5 gold that Adrik had asked for it.

Gloria had a backpack with her new training outfit and now she had both a new sword and shield mostly thanks to Tabitha and Idryll. She would have to work this off, no doubt about it, but Gloria was already thinking that she would collect that 1000g reward for their mission in Crimea and that would easily cover a repayment to Idryll and Tabitha. It was a somewhat dangerous gamble, but Gloria was more than willing to bet on herself and her newfound friends. Once the exchange was made, Gloria just had one thing on her mind and the level of nerves was already getting to her in anticipation. "Can we go back to the guild hall now and get ready to train?" Gloria would not even try to hide the excitement she had as she wanted to try out her new sword and shield some. Since they had already agreed to use practice weaponry when they were to spar against each other, Gloria knew that she had to do something at least to get some time in with her new sword. Hopefully Idryll or Tabitha may have had something in mind that she could do before their sparring that would allow her to work out with the sword that was just bought for her.