What's new

The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

@Fmokou I have a bible black based game I have been trying to get going on here. I was originally trying to get Diaga to run for me but he's ended up being too busy, if you wouldn't mind to run for me. If not then I'll just put this up here for anyone else who might be interested or not care to GM for me.

Major Fetishes: Anal, BDSM, Bondage tentacles, futa, spanking, mind break/control and corruption.Minor Fetishes: Scat, waterworks, enemas, tickling, fisting, gang bang, cream pies, and bukake. Preferred Settings: Modern Japan,etc; High Fantasy, Modern Fantasy/horror and sci fi.

PS: It need not Bible Black. I had originally had an idea based on a chat game I tried doing with someone over roll 20 and discord but have ultimately decided to drop it. If you would be interested or want to discuss it more feel free to drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not to sound too annoying...but would anyone be interested in taking on my thread? I know people are busy with others but I just figured I'd ask anyway.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's all up to the GM practically. There really isn't a set ruling on either of those, aside from maybe the exp thing, which is use increasing skill like it does in Beth games. Some people have even adapted rules from other systems, so even that is not set in stone.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would like to know if people are still interested in playing EGG. I have been a Pathfinder Society GM for a few years now and I think I have a few ideas on what I would like to try to do.

I would not want to have someone just pair up with me since at this point no one really knows who I am. Then again, if anyone is interested then just send me a PM and we can try to work something out, yes?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-Rping here for months in 1on1's.
-Still never read the proper lore/base system
~.~

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-Rping here for months in 1on1's.
-Still never read the proper lore/base system
~.~
To be fair, this subforum has always been a sort of haven for RPs that just don't have another forum to themselves, and the base system/lore for EGG is basically meant to be totally forgettable.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Just a few more rps to overtake the frontpage of this one. :p

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just wondering, do people still run these? I've read a few and am interested but I've never seen any sign-ups

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Just wondering, do people still run these? I've read a few and am interested but I've never seen any sign-ups
This is more of a.. 'come here if you got someone, or a group of people, to write with, no strings attached' area now.
Overall, rp forums have not transitioned well with the multitude of changes, but what can you do.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well that's a shame. Thanks for the imfo.