OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Going down the stairs was a slow thing as Adelle made it so, Rose having to look after herself a bit to make it down the the relatively narrow stairway. The path itself did not seem to contain a trap or some rape animals along the way, and eventually they made it down all the way, the end of the stairs coming to a stop at the entry to a long, natural-looking cave entrance which appeared to be a corridor going forward, being of nature's own design and turning slowly to one side.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh... odd place for a cave like this, don't you think," Adelle commented as they reached the bottom after a slightly slow going down the stairs, her eyes adjusting to see everything around her after a few seconds. "I doubt this is natural, no matter how natural it looks. It's just... too convenient to be natural. Don't you think, Rose?" Adelle then said after a few moments, lowering her pistol for now before preparing to move onward warily.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"How it just is here in the end of the stairs... yes... a little too much to be something that just happened like that..." Rose agreed as the two of them moved forward, the fairly dark tunnel having a little bit of light inside, from who knows where that it was coming from. A little way in, there was some light coming from further ahead as well, the tunnel coming to an end as there appeared to be a larger chamber with several lit braziers providing illumination. There was probably something else too, but it was not quite easy to tell what at that point yet.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, but come on. We're here now, so we might as well check it out. Looks like it'd be the perfect for our guy to be hiding in," Adelle replied softly as she began walking forward.

Making their way into the larger chamber, Adelle looked around as they exited the tunnel itself into the place, her pistol in hand and aiming around the room some. Adelle motioned for Rose to stay quiet as she eased her way to the walls to check them all for any hidden passages that might be there.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The room was a fairly odd one, being one that was formed in the ground just like that, but as the two had been thinking there was probably more to it than that. The place was longer than it was wide, the braziers making a fairly straightforward line towards the back, where a trio of ominous-looking pitch-black coffins stood propped against the back wall, each one decorated with an ornate white cross on the lid. The middle one had some roses pictured around the cross as well, making it stand out a good bit from the plainer two on the sides. A small table and a chair were set to the side from the coffins, nothing really on them besides an old-fashioned inkwell and quill sitting on the table along with a blank piece of unrolled paper.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh, weird place. Looks... almost like a tomb of sorts in a way," Adelle commented as she stepped forward, heading towards the coffins in the back to investigate, her pistol at the ready just in case.

As she moved closer and saw the roses pictured around the cross, Adelle moved to that coffin in particular to get a better look at it, just to see what these coffins were down there for, and curious about the roses as well. "What is this place?" Adelle mumbled softly to herself.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Approaching the centermost coffin was easy enough as there was nothing there to stop it from happening. As soon as she stepped next to the thing, Adelle could hear a voice from inside, one that was a little sleepy and not completely aware of what was happening outside by the sounds of it. "Fritz, is it meal time yet?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she approached the coffin, Adelle's eyes went wide with fear upon hearing the voice within asking someone named Fritz. "Oh... my... god," Adelle whispered so softly that even she barely heard herself, frozen with fear as she stood there.

"I-Is that... a real, v-vampire?" Adelle thought to herself as she stared at the coffin, before doing what was Probably a dumb thing, but she simply couldn't help her curiosity despite the fear, she leaned a bit closer to the thing and pressed her ear to it for a moment before glancing back at Rose. "W-Who's Fritz?" Adelle asked, calling back softly through the coffin to the voice within.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It took a bit of waiting and a yawn that was heard from within the coffin before Adelle got herself a reply. "What are you talking about, silly man? It's you of..." the voice went on to explain before cutting off as the realization came in to them. "Wait... no, you're not. What is this?" they asked as the coffin door was pushed open and a female stepped out, heels clicking as she got onto the stone floor. She was a fairly gorgeous specimen, wearing a blood red minidress of exquisite make with flared sleeves that had a fairly generous neckline, showing some cleavage and the fancy, swirly tattoo design that was on her upper chest and neck. The heels were matching color to the dress, and some thigh-highs were there on her legs as well, being a little less fancy common brown ones. The hair on this female was out of the ordinary as well, night black, straight and remaining cut evenly to chin level, but she had extra-long sidelocks that went to hip level, the tips having some red in them. Her almond-shaped eyes were larger than average, having irises that were flaming orange/yellow in color, unnatural by any human standards. Heavy application of black eyeshadow around the eyes further enhanced them, and there was some dark purple lipstick on as well, if it was actually makeup. But most telling of all, as she yawned and stretched again, the sign of the vampire was readily revealed, the fangs.

"Whaddya want? Where's Fritz? I'm kinda hungry." she asked, still looking like she was going to fall asleep any moment as she addressed Adelle with the questions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle gulped softly as she stood there, before the girl within the coffin replied and opened the thing up to look at her. She was a little... stunned to say the least, at the gorgeous woman who came out of the coffin though. Taking the sight of the woman in, Adelle gulped again and couldn't help but feel her nipples stiffen ever so slightly at the mere sight of this sexy as hell woman before her.

"I uh... w-well you see me and my friend there are working, and we're looking for a man, name of Davis Dodge. He worked with the police force above. And, I'm sorry, but I don't know who Fritz is, or where he's at really," Adelle replied, eyeing those fangs that told her all she needed for confirmation on this woman being a vampire. "Is... there anyone else in the other two there?" Adelle asked softly as she gestured at the other coffins.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The vampire woman seemed to be listening, yet she kept on being distracted by her sleepiness the entire time. "I dunno about that... but Fritz is my servant. Let's see if he's here..." the woman moved to the coffin on her right, taking the door and opening it up to reveal a troglodyte of a man in there, one covered in wounds and scars. "Ohhhh..." she would comment before reaching a hand on him, briefly feeling something as she had her hand on the guy's neck. "Oh, he's just recovering. Issues with catching a meal I guess. You could have told me before you decided to sleep up, dummy." she remarked to the slumbering male before closing his coffin again. The difference between the two could not have been more apparent, one being a clearly higher status female while the other was more or less a caveman.

"So I'm guessing..." she would move on, going to the other coffin and throwing it open. And as fate would have it, out stumbled a heavily beaten and bound Davis, looking like he had been in there for a bit and not having enjoyed a second of it. "Ah, food."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"U-Um, alright. I hope he is there. I'd hate for you to be without your.... Servant?" Adellle replied as the woman reached for the other coffin and opened it up to reveal the rather ugly man inside, that made Adelle gasp softly to herself.

Adelle watched and listened to the sexy vampire lady as she opened the other coffin to reveal hers and Rose's mark. She felt kind of bad for the guy to be honest, as he looked Quite beaten and bloody, and it was clear that he wasn't going to live much longer unless Adelle stepped in. "W-Wait, c-can I ask if you're going to kill him? He's... kind of the guy we're looking for, actually. Despite the cuts and bruises, I recognize him as the one my boss showed me in the picture," Adelle asked the vampire woman quickly. "Do you... drink only blood? A-And do... your bites turn us humans into... v-vampires like in the stories?" Adelle then asked softly, looking tense as she asked, but she was genuinely curious, probably being one of the only humans to meet a vampire in the flesh like this.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Kill him? Well if he doesn't decide to kick the bucket when I get to it." the vampire would go on to say as she eyed the clearly terrified Davis, who was not in a particularly nice position on the ground, though he wasn't going to die just like that. It would take a good half a day for that to happen. "No, we drink other things too, but we need to blood to keep ourselves going at full power. That's why I'm kinda feeling nappy time still." they would go on to say, picking the helpless man off the floor by the foot with one hand and held him upside down as she looked down at his terrified face. "It's not quite that simple, requires some other things to be fulfilled as well. Just a bite doesn't cut it. The stories might know something, but not the whole truth."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well... how much are you going to drink? I-If you don't need That much blood. I uh... w-well, I can..." Adelle began saying before blushing a bit and leaning in closer to the vampiress. "I... w-well, my breasts lactate milk a lot. I-If you can drink something other than blood. I'd be... w-willing to let you drink as much as you'd like. O-Once you've drank enough blood," Adelle then whispered to the vampiress.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The suggestion did not seem to go over all that well on this vampiress.
"What do you take me for, some sort of floozy? No thanks. If you want him, you find me a better-looking guy to snack on. Surely you know more of them than lil ol me. I just barely managed to move into this city 50 years ago and spent 49 of those napping. If they can be talked into it without any slapping involved, I can even come with you to see them now that I'm awake." she would go on to say, looking like she would be willing to trade Davis off if provided with an alternative.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... w-well I was only suggesting it because you mentioned that you can drink other things than blood for sustenance and stuff. S-Sorry. But... hmm... does it Have to be a guy? Can it be a girl? I know someone that Might enjoy the feeling of being blood sucked. I'd have to ask her first of course. But... if she does, then... well, you get the idea," Adelle replied, stammering a bit, as she thought about Lacrimosa, who usually got her rocks off out of being hurt and stuff. "She lives in an old church or temple actually, I think, though I don't think she herself is an Actual priestess though," she added after a few moments.

"But if she doesn't want to do it, then I suppose you can drain him as much as you need, though if you don't mind doing it close to where Rose and I need to take him, then I'd appreciate it," Adelle went on to say with as sweet a smile as she could manage.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The whole mention of Lacri seemed to catch the vampiress' interest, despite the lack of men in it. "Oh really now? This is something I have to see for my own eyes. A person of the faith being that depraved is something else. Let me meet them."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... don't go spreading it around though please, is all I ask. But suffice it to say, she might be willing to. Then again Zacharias, her servant... at least I think that's the best way to describe him anyway, might be willing to help too. I just remembered he's almost always with her. Could be worth checking at least I think. Come on and I can take you to them. Hey Rose, think you can carry him? Or you miss, if you'd prefer to carry him yourself. I'd wager that as a... vampire, you're incredibly strong, physically speaking," Adelle replied with a nod, glancing between the two, since she doubted that she could carry the guy herself without some help, not without her bike.

With that, she'd lead the way towards Lacrimosa's home, keeping a close eye on the way out of the old prison as they went, so nothing ambushed them again, and then she'd lead them down the streets to Lacrimosa's church home, where she hoped Lacri could help her out some.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I suppose I've got some strength in me. I mean, I'm holding this guy by the leg here and all." the vampiress mentioned the fact, still having Davis held upside down by the leg. But she did not seem to be too keen on carrying him around too much longer, chucking the dude over to Rose like a wet rag, the large girl having no problem keeping hold of him either. And the whole move from one strange female to another did not seem to be in the best interest of him, as he was looking unsure whether to be more or less terrified now that he was held in the huge claws of some unknown albino giantess rather than the vampire who had clearly stated that they were going to snack on him.

Going through the middle path, there was nothing to obstruct the troupe as they went past the staff quarters, the slime still remaining in the shower room. Even with the sun being up and all that, the vampiress did not seem to have much trouble traversing the open world, though she was not looking like she enjoyed the daze too much. Again, going around with Rose and now a bound man as well raised a fair bit of attention, though they made some efforts to go through less populated areas to avoid as much of that as possible. After a good bit of footing it, the group was at Lacrimosa's little chapel home.

But as luck would have it, there was to be no nun sister there as Zacharias was the one to open up for Adelle when the door was disturbed, the man opening up the door in his usual monastic robes. "Now now, this is not quite the usual thing to see at one's door. What might this be about? If you are looking for my Lady, she is out on a job." he commented at the outlandish sight he was facing while the vampiress was now more focused on him than anything else. Clearly he was up to the standards of this lady with his beautiful look.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well alright then. On we go," Adelle chuckled back to the vampiress before leading them out.

Adelle was rather surprised to see that the vampiress was able to walk around in the daytime with the sun shining, as all the rumors and stories about vampires was that the sun turned them to dust. After they arrived at Lacri's chapel, Adelle knocked on the door and waited for it to be answered, only to find Zacharias there to greet her, rather than Lacrimosa. After he told her that Lacri was out on a job, Adelle nodded and smiled to him. "Well, perhaps you can help us out instead. My... new friend here, is... well, to put it plain, she's a vampire, and needs a little bit of blood. That guy there is mine and Rose's mark, and I'm a Little afraid that if she drinks his blood, like she'd planned, then he Might die from the blood loss. I mean, just look at how beat up and stuff he is. So... think you could help us out a bit, maybe?" Adelle replied to Zacharias, unsure if he'd accept, but what she Was sure about was that if Davis was fed upon, he likely wouldn't make it to the police station alive, and they needed him alive for the best possible reward.