Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmmm... hello..." Taio would reply in a lush tone once she was spoken to, looking like she was perfectly within her usual faculties, if slightly tuned to a more sensual version of her already intense self, down to that slight alluring voice difference to her usual one. She would pass some white stuff onto Adelle's lips after they had initially kissed, making her have a little salty taste of it too. It would provide an interesting flavor to their following oral engagement. While the reformed Taio did engage Adelle that way, she would keep offhand massaging and working on that boob she had initially start to feel up on herself. And as it went on, she would start breathing rather heavily in the throes of arousal, no doubt holding back tremendous amounts of pleasure after that long and hard exposure to the slug's skin liquids. Eventually it looked like she had a brief breakdown as started to shiver and suddenly clamped down hard on her breast, squeezing down and spraying a small torrent on milk as it eventually faded.

By then the slug itself had moved to a more observing role, having detached itself from both of them and seemed content to eye their actions from the various angles it's body could shift to, while of course keeping sure that the girls were not falling off and having their sensitivity levels steadily rise as more and more liquid would enter their bodies via their exposed skin. It was starting to feel like Taio would likely be able to make Adelle cum just by whispering to her ear with that voice of hers.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle kept smooching Taio on the lips, savoring the taste that came from the fluids on them from the slug creature. Seeing Taio in such an erotic way as she squeezed her breast, causing milk to dribble out of her nipple left Adelle so horny and close to her peak that she knew it wouldn't take much longer for her to cum. She started making out with Taio a little more fiercely as her hand sped up just a tad too. At the same time, Adelle started to grind her own moist wet folds against Taio's thigh, having entwined her legs with the other girl's as they went.

"Taio, you know we... w-we really ought to hurry up and... f-finish up in here so we can go find Shizu. But... maybe uh, a c-couple of more rounds couldn't hurt. Y-You know, just so we aren't so horny when we do f-find her," Adelle would say in almost as sultry and erotic a voice as Taio, her lips leaving faint little hickeys all over Taio's neck and chest, even as she squeezed her own tits every now and then, coaxing her own milk out to mingle with Taio's.

She knew they needed to finish up in here. The slug might prove useful though, in that it could perhaps protect them, or guarantee them safe passage along the way, if she could persuade it to join them. "Say big guy... you mind giving us a ride? Through this place I mean. We're trying to find our friend, Shizu. Another human like us. Think you can help us find her?" Adelle would ask the slug creature in between kisses with Taio, as she reached out to stroke it gently around where the eye on its body was, knowing it could understand her somewhat... and maneuvering around to scissor with Taio as she asked it that, beginning to hump against her lover to get them both off as she did.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Finish up, you say? Well... I think I can help with that." Taio would speak up as it was mentioned to her, stopping the self-fondling as she would aid with the need to get shit done. She would grab Adelle's ankles and pull her in towards herself as she began to furiously grind against the busty girl's puss with her own. And she wouldn't let up with it until there was some sort of resolution, looking like she hit a combo of climaxes with one after the other, barely a dozen seconds between them, a crazed look of absolute bliss on her face as she did all this.

And while this stuff was going on, the slug would start to move, but it looked like there might be an issue with relying on it. The thing could barely move at walking speed with it's large body, so moving with it would be somewhat tedious.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned in response and kissed Taio on the lips after she spoke. "M-Mmm... heh yeah come on, f-fuck me Taio," Adelle moaned whorishly to Taio and started really rubbing her pussy against Taio's, one hand resting on Taio's breasts, and the other holding her hip to pull her in closer.

"Y-You know I really think... I like this big guy. He could really help us have a Lot of fun. Let's see if, when Shizu gets finished, if we can keep him. S-Somewhere," Adelle moaned to Taio after a minute or two, and a good couple of orgasms from her too, one of which would give a little squirt of her juices. "Also... I think he's a little too slow to let him just c-carry us. F-Fuck but my legs are like jelly. But if we just ride on his back all the way we'll never get anywhere I think," she'd add after a few moments, and looked around for any of Taio's clothes that were on the floor, or the slug creature, and she'd store them in her bag after climbing down on wobbly legs.

Adelle didn't even bother redressing yet, and would offer a hand to Taio after getting down, helping her down too and laying against the slug thing. "Okay big guy... you go up towards the exit and wait for us there. We'll Definitely be coming back," Adelle cooed to the slug and kissed it before looking back to Taio, who was presumably naked too for the most part, and handing Taio her knife.

All Adelle had left on were her thigh holsters for her pistols, and her sword belt with the wakizashi attached to it. She was so drenched in cum that she didn't think dressing would be any help at this point. "W-Well Taio, shall we continue on?" Adelle would ask Taio, after they'd climb down and she tried to persuade the slug creature to go wait for them near the exit, the busty blue haired beauty standing there mostly naked, but ready to keep going to find Shizu and... maybe some more fun creatures.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Yeah... this'll last all week if we just lumber about on this unit." Taio would agree as she took her knife back, the only piece of clothing that she had laying about being her jacket. How she had initially reacted to that jacket would be reason enough to keep it around , so Adelle would be wise to store it away for now. Other than that, there was really no real need to look after the girl, who just slid her tiny bikini parts back on and her long boots had never left her feet to begin with. The sheath of the knife would go inside her boot, where it would be safely stored as Taio had no desire to store her weapon away, instead carrying it in her hand to be ready as rapidly as needed.

With the slug apparently on board as it started to turn and haul itself towards the path they had come from, the girls would be free to take the exit at the other side of the room. While they moved, Adelle could catch Taio still playing with herself, her free hand under her bikini as she rubbed and squeezed her breast, a small trickle of milk visible on her hand soon. If the effect of the hypnotic light was going to be temporary, it had not left her yet, her eyes too still having their glow and hearts. The path forward would be a split fairly quickly, one of the roads being a rapidly-turning path spiraling downwards, while the other would end in a chamber some ways ahead. There was some sort of vague humanoid shape moving about there, like a large, densely muscled man made of the same flesh as the rest of the place.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly as she stretched, and seeing the slug on board with the idea, she would then turn to Taio and then continue on, curious about that little hypnotic looking glow in her eyes. She wondered how long it would remain. And hoped it wasn't a bad change. Though she did seem to like this side of Taio a little more. Shaking her head a bit, Adelle led the way onward, but the path split soon after, and she hummed softly. "Mmm... wanna go see what that thing is? Or... down the spiraling path? That big guy might not be as fun and nice as Sluggy was. Then again, Shizu might be in there, so... might be prudent to check it out regardless," Adelle asked Taio, not against checking that chamber out, but making sure to remain cautious as she started slowly moving towards the chamber, realizing she was naked aside from her boots, but with how sensitive her body was from Sluggy's fluids earlier she doubted she would be able to stand having them on anyway at this point.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"So you named them already... looks like you are serious about taking it home." Taio would show her usual sass again, even in her altered state of mind. She would look down the tunnel and then back at the creature, nonetheless coming after Adelle as the two of them took their first tentative steps towards the next chamber of the nest. "I mean she could be down the path, she did go down that slurper in the ground earlier?"

With them closer to the chamber, they could see that this particular one was less ridden with the cum and other features that the previous ones had, and as she had previously though, getting a clearer picture of the beast in there showed signs that it was likely a more brutal and aggressive creature than the other inhabitants up to this point. It really didn't have any noticeable type of special lewd weaponry that all the other creatures had, being about Rose's size but masculine and highly muscled in form with a big old flopper hanging between it's legs. While it had a head, it was devoid of any usual things on a head. No ears, eyes, mouth, not even a nose or hair.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah she most likely is. Though... I'm pretty sure she would want any information on the other inhabitants in here we can get. Right? We'll just take a quick peek," Adelle whispered back and crouched down a bit and went towards the chamber.

Looking inside she noticed the big hulking brute of a... creature inside. She was quite astounded to say the least. It was easily as big as Rose, and the dick between its legs was... well to put it lightly, something most any woman would desire. Adelle audibly gulped and looked back to Taio. "Yeah let's uh... let's head on down the path. I-If that thing fucks us I don't think I'll be able to continue... most likely," Adelle stammered softly, and tried to give off a non threatening air about her as she turned to head back down the path with Taio now, figuring it best not to poke the bees nest, even though deep down her body craved that thing's huge dick to split her open as deeply as it could.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
A brief observation would give the two some cause to reconsider going the path ahead of them, and with Adelle's suggestion they would take themselves to the other path open to them for the time being. The monster in there did feel like it would be a tougher cookie than most, given it's brutish appearance.

The spiral descent would go on for a few rotations before ending in a fairly small flesh chamber that looked like it was a dead end at first. But then there would be another orifice appearing in the wall, which would vibrate and gurgle a bit before spewing out a torrent of cum at the girl's feet before pausing for a brief pass of time. Then it would open up again as the missing Shizu would be pushed through, accompanied by another wave of cum as she landed on her ass right in front of the girls. And then her weapon would come out as well, sticking upright to the ground next to her as it's blade cut into the soft flesh floor. She looked like she had been through some shit back there, and even when she still had her complete suit without any visible damage, the rest of her was not quite as pristine as before, her visible skin and previously immaculate hair now rather messed up and looking like she had taken a swim in a pool of cum, and likely fought off something as well. "If this was not my job and I'd know less about this all, this would be the time where I wondered what the hell." was what she would say when she got stock of where she was and that she had indeed come back to her helper's presence as she saw the pair.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Heading on down the path, they eventually came to a smaller room and when they arrived there, Adelle kind of looked a little put off. "Well I guess this means we Will have to go face the big brute and get some lovin from him most likely," Adelle said softly, blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

It was at that point that the wall opened up. She was about to try jumping through, but Shizu came tumbling out moments later, drenched in cum. "Oh hey there. Nice to see you again Shizu," Adelle would tell the woman with a smile and offer her a hand up, where she would no doubt notice their nudity. "Yeah... our clothes are completely drenched with cum. So... I see no real reason to try wearing them at this point, since I'd rather them not stick and cling to me. Plus down there might chafe a bit," Adelle would add after a few moments.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the help of both her upright blade and Adelle's hand, Shizu would be back on her feet, even her looking a bit shaky with it. It would appear that she too had experienced something sexual behind there, both her shaky stance and blushed complexion giving that much away. "You've had some things happen since we split up, I see." she would comment as she pulled out her sword from the ground, with Taio still groping herself in the background giving away that some things had indeed happened. "Are you sure you can still do this?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Y-Yeah some things happened. Big... slug thing. He was... rather gentle actually, after I talked some sense into him. He did something funny to Taio's head, but I think she's okay though for the most part. He injected her with some drug to make her tits lactate. But hey mine do that naturally so it's not that strange a thing in my mind at least," Adelle told Shizu, reaching over and gently pulling Taio over to press her tits against Taio's as she hugged her, trying to get her to stop groping herself so much by rubbing her boobies against Taio's to make up for the hand groping.

"And yeah we can manage I think. Shouldn't be too big a deal. Though in that chamber there there's this big hulk of a brute, and I'm fairly certain that he'll fuck us sideways if we give him half a chance to. Are there any other directions that might be hidden?" Adelle added after a few moments and looking to Taio. "Come on big girl, let's try and not grope ourselves so much. We are here to do a job remember," she'd tell Taio, trying to snap her out of her daze somewhat at the very least, just in case another fight came soon... which from the looks of it was very likely.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The explanations, as much Adelle might have wanted to make them convince Shizu, did not seem quite as effective as she imagined. The miko likely knew these things well, so her concerns looked like they only grew with each mention of what had transpired. But what drew most attention was the apparent friendship between them and the friendly monster. She would take a deep breath and let it all out before talking once more. "I'll allow that one. We are meant to eliminate these creatures, not make friends with them. They are still monsters that want to break you into being a breeding hole for their insidious expansion, no matter how friendly they might appear. I mean, she's not too far off from doing something stupid after that friendly encounter." the miko would speak, her sense of duty to the job likely being the foremost motivator for such words. As Taio managed to calm herself enough to at least not go at herself for the time being, the miko would repeat herself. "We'll need to be able to kill whatever stands in front of us up there. Are you absolutely sure you can carry on?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, that's fair I guess. And yeah I can. Hang on, I'll snap her out of it," Adelle replied and looked to Taio. "Hey... remember you're My girlfriend, not the critters in this place," she'd tell Taio as she wrapped an arm around her and gave her a firm, but loving tug against her and kissed her firmly on the lips, looking seriously at Taio.

"Say Shizu... um, considering how uh... well, erotic a body I have, would these creatures maybe think... I'm, you know, a succubus? Especially considering how many things I've managed to beat up so far and all too. There was another one of those flower things, and this big anemone that I laid the smack down on when they tried to get in my way back in the last room. If so, we might be able to use that to bypass some creatures, I'm thinking, if it's a possibility they think I'm a succubus I mean," Adelle would ask Shizu curiously, looking a bit more serious now as she let Taio go and pulled her pistols back out, showing she was ready to fight now, and trying to not let what happened before influence her now.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all her doubts, Shizu seemed like she accepted the girls and their help for now. "If you were, I'd run you through on the spot with this blade." she would reply, emphasizing her point with a brief look at her somewhat unusual blade. "No, let me tell you about the nest types. A smaller nest is still somewhat more loose as there's no real order besides the basic instincts of grabbing victims for the needs of the expansion and their vague personalities that are present at this point. Once a lord-class or a succubus comes in to lead, their personalities are suppressed to make them more efficient at making sure the expansion happens smoothly. The leader creatures more or less take their minds over to make sure things run as they should. If it was that, the creature you met would not have a personality. It's just that you can fight?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh... I see. Well then in that case... time to be more serious then," Adelle replied after listening to Shizu, looking thoroughly abashed at Shizu's words.

A moment passed as Shizu would see Adelle holster her pistols, and take her hands, lightly slapping her cheeks a bit as if to get herself steeled for a fight. "Mmm, I can fight. Taio... if you don't think you can keep fighting easily, hang back a little bit. I'm going to keep you safe no matter what," Adelle told Taio with a more serious look on her face now. "Let's go Shizu. I'm ready. Still... don't think my body's capable of wearing clothes just yet, but... let's get going," she added to Shizu after a few moments, and pulled her guns back out now that her nerves were steeled and she was ready.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The hell are you talking about? I won't back down from a fight." Taio would disagree with the idea of staying back, her usual personality as strong as ever despite the slight awkwardness of her self-molestation. As they went back upwards, there might be some time to convince her otherwise, though it would be unlikely to work given her mind being a place of nearly endless battle desire.

Soon they were back up at the fork, the creature ahead still minding it's own business as it randomly moved for little distances at a time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"A-Alright then love. Just do be careful alright," Adelle told Taio and prepared to continue, and she would try and help point out what Taio was doing, and try helping her to distract her hands from doing it... even going so far as to offer her own booty to Taio to grope if needs be.

Whether or not that worked was up to Taio, but heading back to the fork in the path and then the hulking creature up ahead, Adelle prepared for a fight, and let Shizu lead them in, since she was better as a gunner anyway. She made sure to load a single incendiary into either pistol, to start off her barrage of bullets into the thing if it came to a fight, though she hoped they could get past it without one if possible, but regardless she would follow Shizu's lead. "Ready when you are Shizu," Adelle would tell her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Let's hope my throw is good, I still need to practice with these..." Shizu would try to raise her confidence as she produced a paper talisman from her spacious sleeve, beginning an approach towards the muscular beast in their path. She would yell at it to get it's attention as she got close, throwing the strip of paper as she did, and despite her doubts she did get the paper to stick into the monster. It would move fast to come at the girls, but the paper was not mere paper, exploding into a flash of radiant light that threw it back, scorching it's flesh as it landed on it's back from the force of the holy detonation. This would send both the miko and Taio forward with their blades readied as they no doubt saw their chance to pounce the creature and maybe end it before it managed to mount any resistance.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"If you need to, I can get its attention to give you a clearer shot," Adelle suggested to Shizu and prepared to follow through with her suggestion if Shizu needed the distraction.

However it proved she didn't need to and she simply prepared to fight. As big as this guy was, if her incendiary rounds didn't take it down, or do some major damage, then she was pretty certain her regular bullets wouldn't do so at all. Adelle would fire the incendiary rounds before the other two got into melee range with him, and then switched to her wakizashi herself and moved in with them to go at the hulk of a beast.