Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"What do you think silly? It just grabbed me a bit but that was all. I've been grabbed worse." Taio would confirm she had nothing wrong with her, probably being true with her statement as well given her past.

"The shield itself is rather durable to direct attacks, we would need overwhelming force to break it like that. But the bone pillars are just that. I think your big knife there is probably the best tool to chip one of them a little, make a dent, then I can use one of my remaining talismans to weaken it so we can break it down, if it just doesn't come down directly from that. These things need their proper alignment to maintain the shield, so if one is pulled off from the formation, the shield fizzles."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright then, let's do it Shizu. Just tell me where to chip into it at and we'll have this thing down in no time," Adelle told Shizu after kissing Taio, and using her wakizashi to do just that and helping Shizu get her talisman set up to crumble the thing so that they could tip the big bone pillar over onto the heart of this place.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
A few strong swings at the base of the bone would chip it almost like a tree, and once there was about two inches of space Shizu told Adelle to stop, cramming one of her talismans partially inside it before letting the girls take some distance from the explosion. From that force, the pillar jerked and cracked even more, at which point the tightly-dressed miko would jump and hang on it, jiggling her weight around a bit to bring it down fully, managing to avoid ending up under it as well. With that, the force field would fizzle away, leaving the heart defenseless.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle chipped away at the bone until Shizu's talisman would fit inside of it, and then she backed off to watch the fireworks, so to speak. As soon as the bone fell over onto the shield and it faded away, Adelle looked over at the others and approached the heart. "Well time to end this I guess," Adelle would say and start walking towards the heart with her blade drawn, and she'd make to stab it with her wakizashi.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Again, Shizu would guide with what to do, helping with her own blade to make a suitable gash in the heart. And once there was a big enough hole there, she would again tell Adelle to stop, apparently still intent on blowing things up as she pulled out three of the explodey talismans. "The last ones I have, but I think that'll be all we need here." she would say as she once again told the girls to back off before shoving her arm elbow-deep inside the already agitated heart to get the talismans into a more efficient position. She too would make as much space between the heart and herself as she could before the things went off, a hefty explosion soon following as the heart was mostly torn apart, showering the surroundings and the ladies with that ever-present white goop and bits of meat.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle followed Shizu's guidance and cut into the heart, and she waited for Shizu to do what she needed to do and placed her last talismans in the heart. When they exploded a few moments later, with Adelle and the others running for cover, she resulting explosion that showered them with... she didn't want to really think about it, happened, and Adelle breathed a sigh of relief. "Hah... so um... what happens now? Wasn't the dungeon thing here supposed to just... I dunno, fade back to normal?" Adelle asked Shizu curiously as she stood back up and stretched, and began to wipe the goop and whatnot off of herself.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"All the meat and stuff will just evaporate in time now that the connection to the otherplane is cut. It might take a week or two, so we'll be out of here before any of that." Shizu would answer as she was folding her blade down, the stuff on her just kinda sliding off her tight suit. Maybe there was some actual reason for her to wear such a thing, even as it looked pretty outlandish.

But they could not really go further than that as a sudden introduction of magic caught their attention as a dark purple portal of energy began to form on the other side of the raised area where the heart's remains still were. A swathe of thick tentacles would herald the arrival of some kind of humanoid as a leg came through first, poking at the ground to see what it felt like before the rest of her stepped through. It was a smaller female, mostly looking human, if one looked past her strange blob hair sidelocks and the bush of tentacles coming from her back. Her figure was unusual for these types of creatures as well, being full flat on the chest area but having nice hips and legs, from what Adelle could make out.

They still seemed unaware of the girls, so it was probably time to make a decision on a course of action. Shizu was immediately trying to hide behind the heart podium, which would keep them out of sight if they ducked down enough, though this involved steeping oneself into the pool still present and might not work out if the strange girl would look around. The other options would be trying to run or deal with her directly, and how those would work out was uncertain.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ah I see. Well in that case let's start getting ready to head on out then I guess. And this was a pretty interesting thing to handle. Far out of what I'm normally dealing with. I wouldn't mind helping to clear out another one of these things with you sometime in the future, Shizu," Adelle replied as she wiped herself off as best she could, and being still naked it made it easier since her clothes were already off.

Moments later, the portal opened and Adelle gasped softly before she grabbed Taio and rushed for cover with her, and ducked down behind the heart podium. "What is she?" Adelle whispered as quietly as she could, hoping she wasn't heard by the girl, though Adelle felt her gaze being oddly drawn to the girl.

She thought the girl was, despite likely being dangerous... kind of cute actually.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Not a succubus, that's for sure... We'd know one if they appeared as they look very obvious. She might be some type of lord-class, they are many and varied in nature and biology." Shizu would offer her educated guess before they had to duck down fully as the alien girl turned towards them, walking over to the other side of the podium where she eyed over the exploded remains of the heart. It looked like the slurps and splashes still present had masked their presence enough so far to escape attention. "Wah.... they got it alright. Hmmm." she would speak as she looked at the remains of the heart, having a fairly girly voice that had an echo. "Why did I have to come here anyway, I can't fix this thing..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... she doesn't seem too bad. And... it's not like we can really leave while she's here. And she doesn't sound like the type that wants to fight... maybe," Adelle whispered back, and shrugged over at Shizu before she'd start to stand up when the girl had turned away from them, so that she could maneuver around to be in front of her so she'd see Adelle, and not Taio and Shizu.

All this was of course assuming that Shizu didn't stop her from rising up, obviously.

"Um... hello there. Who might you be?" Adelle would ask in a nonthreatening manner, if Shizu didn't stop her from raising up.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"If you think so but... be careful. This is the otherplane we are dealing with." Shizu would somewhat reluctantly let Adelle carry out with her idea. It would take a bit more time and hearing some unintelligible speech in an alien language from the girl before she would turn away and walk off. When she got moving, Adelle could sneak out from her hiding spot. Going through the slosh was not stealthy at all, and she could barely go around to one side before the girl would stop in her tracks, the tentacles on her back obscuring what was happening at the front. She would only turn halfway around before Adelle could make eye contact, meeting a rather intense set of dark blue eyes with a red dot in the middle. Getting lost looking at those and the earlier interest would make her unaware though, and before she could properly even react, there would be a barrage of tentacles bursting all over her through tiny portals, instantly grabbing and holding her still as they squeezed her limbs and body in a fairly non-sexy manner. "I think the question is... who are you and what are you doing here? You did this right?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Of course. But it's not like we're getting out of here until we deal with her anyway. So might as well take a chance," Adelle whispered back and got up.

As she spoke out, Adelle gasped softly as several tentacles grabbed her, forming through tiny portals that appeared all around her. Adelle didn't wriggle much, mostly just in response to the initial grab by the girl, which made her huge uncovered bosoms bounce and jiggle a bit. "Well in fairness... I did ask first. But... I'm Adelle, and yeah, I did. No point in lying about it I suppose, Although I only did it to protect the people that live around here. Not out of any real desire to hurt the creatures here. Nor do I have any intention of hurting you, unless you intend to hurt me first," Adelle replied and continued her nonthreatening demeanor as she stood, or more likely hung there in the grasp of the tentacles that potentially held her aloft.

"So... who are you then?" Adelle asked the girl, making no attempt to wriggle free just yet.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The explanations didn't seem to have much effect on the girl, who was now fully facing Adelle and walking at her, those oddly tall sandals of hers not sinking into the cum pool as she more or less walked on the surface of it instead. And as she had observed before, the huntress would find this girl to be a complete flatty in the chest area, though she had a boob window for some reason nonetheless. She also wore a thigh-high and a long glove only on the left side, her right side lacking these aside from a black glove on her right hand. "So you did destroy it then. This whole bothersome thing. I want to hear a good reason not to drag you off into my world and give you over to my superiors RIGHT NOW."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well... they don't know who did it, and you do. And you know I can destroy one of these dungeon places. So that's something you can hold over your superiors. Because it's information that you know, that they don't. Not to mention... well, I think you're pretty cute to be honest, and I was kind of hoping that maybe we could be friends. Having a friend is never a bad thing. Right? And... well, what do you really gain by turning me over to them now that the deed is done? It's not like they'd be any less upset about it, or anything. Right?" Adelle would reply in a calm voice, though she was a bit worried that this might have backfired on her.

"You also didn't sound too happy to have been sent here too, from what I heard before. Maybe I could cheer you up," Adelle would go on to say to the girl. "Might I ask though, why exactly did this place exist in the first place?" she'd then ask curiously

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Of course I'm not happy to be here! Why would I want to be in a backwater cave like this? Trying to save something I can't save?" the girl would mostly avoid what was being asked of her, but it did seem that she was a bit less intent on taking them to the otherplane. Sitting down on her own tentacles that also floated above the pool of jizz, she would take interest in one of the things said. "You cheering me up sounds like a laugh. What do you think would make me feel better then?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well... I dunno. We could fuck. Play a game maybe. Or... just talk if you need someone to talk to," Adelle replied with a shrug... well as good a shrug as she could manage in her situation while she was held there. "Is there anything special that You'd like to do that would make you feel better?" she'd then ask.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The mention of sexytime did not seem to sit well with this particular one as she immediately frowned at the suggestion, looking somewhat offended by the idea. Maybe some of the tentacle realm inhabitants were not all for that. But the mention of something special did seem to elicit a response, and she would get up again to move right next to Adelle who was still held in place before sitting down again. "I'll show you... what I like to do." she would talk again as a purple leather tube made from some unknown animal appeared onto her hands from a tiny portal. She would pop it open and start to pull out paper one by one, until each one was held by yet another tentacle emerging from empty space. "This..." she would say as the papers were revealed as drawings of some really intense scenery that looked like complete insanity to someone who had not seen the plane this girl came from. Vast landscapes made from meat and tentacles and lakes of white stuff, sometimes in mind-bending geology that should not be possible according to any laws of reality. And yet her penmanship made these vistas look really well drawn, something she had probably spent a good deal of time in learning.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh... wow that's really well drawn. Gosh I wish I had handwriting and penmanship that was even half that good. I mean, here in our world this kind of nature is kind of... impossible I think. But all the same these look really amazing," Adelle replied, leaning in as best she could to look at the drawings and looking quite astonished at just how well drawn they were. "You must have practiced a lot. Am I right? I can tell that you put a lot of effort and love into them," Adelle would ask the girl, starting to think that maybe she was still young for her species, despite looking like she was of age by human standards... albeit flat chested.

"Say... would you like a living model to draw? I'm obviously not doing anything hanging here and all, so... I wouldn't mind being your model if you'd like to draw me while I'm hanging around. Or I can pose for you or something for you to draw me. I've never had someone paint or draw me before," Adelle would then ask, as if she'd had a sudden idea, and giving the girl an enticing suggestion surely, since she clearly liked to draw.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I could show you these all day.. I've drawn so much, not that it is of interest to most of the others..." the girl would confirm that she had what was likely a vast backlog of work back in her own place of being. "I've drawn other being too as well of course. A little less of you human-types but I have some. It was some time ago that I got to have a bit of time with a friend of mine and they let me draw her. I'll show you." she would go on to pull another picture from her paper tube and hold it out with her own hands as the tentacles were occupied with her other works. It was an interesting picture to say the least, depicting a fairly shapely female humanoid with a cool dress and pink hair, holding a scythe while posing. Somehow it felt very chilling to see it, even if the woman was very attractive.

"I could draw you of course, might be a change to all the landscapes I've drawn recently..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well I happen to think that they're very interesting drawings myself. It's good for one to have a passion of some sort. Regardless of what it might be," Adelle would reply, and when she was shown the other human like woman that the girl had drawn, she looked oddly familiar, as well as quite pretty to look at too.

"I'd be happy to model for you though. Want to go elsewhere to do it? Or somewhere in here? I don't have any real pressing matters to attend to for the next few hours really, so I got time," Adelle would then tell the girl, though she was at the mercy of the girl, and could only move when she did really, but Adelle didn't want to hurt this girl, despite her situation, because she saw talent in her, and hope... that not all of the beings like her or from her... world, were like the ones they had been fighting in this dungeon.