Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmm... ok." the girl would say before Adelle's tentacles shoved her into a portal that appeared on the floor in front of her, instantly shifting her away from the chamber to a large bedroom. She was now free from the tentacles, and could see that the place was made from a dark rocky material, though there were some unnerving shapes to be seen in the walls. The queen-sized curtained bed was fleshy all the way to the curtains as well, but looked dry and pleasant to lie in regardless. It was easy to see that this was the girl's room as it had a lot of stray papers and weird pens and brushes everywhere. A metal door and fleshy curtains were on the opposite sides of the bed. A foursome of bizarre lantern-like floating squid animals lit the place up in an eerie, alien light.

Before Adelle could really fiddle with anything though, the girl appeared as well, landing onto a seat of her own tentacles as before.
"I will only say this once, DO NOT open that curtain. Your human mind might not take seeing what's behind there too well."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle hadn't quite expected to be thrown through a portal. That much was certain. When she landed, and was freed from the tentacles though, she looked around as she stood there butt naked... save for her boots that she'd been wearing, and she looked a bit nervous, clearly. "I uh... w-well I'm a lot stronger willed than you might think. But alright. I'll take your word for it," Adelle replied and though it was easy to see she was nervous, she seemed surprisingly calm, as she didn't think the girl would let anything bad happen to her at this point.

"Well, what pose would you like me to take while you draw me? Anything in particular that strikes your fancy?" Adelle would ask the girl curiously. "And what should I call you, dear?" she'd then ask just as curiously, as she walked over and sat on the bed, to try and relax a little bit.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I don't want to draw you naked though... hmmm,..." the girl would ponder of how she wanted to do this, shifting around on her own tentacles as she brained it over, giving Adelle a brief moment to gather herself as the various tentacles swooped from their portals to fetch items for her. But a small, blobby squid thing would crawl out from under the bed to save the situation, carrying a glistening dark purple orb about the size of a fist on it's head, which would make her look pleased again. "Yes, that's a good one."

The little guy would flop on over to Adelle, expecting her to take the orb as it looked at her with a derpy smile. "Take that, just press it against your chest and let it go from there." the girl would tell Adelle to get it as she fiddled with her materials still. "My real name is hard for the human tongue to correctly pronounce, but I go by Nimi'nis"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh? I mean I don't mind either way really. But if you'd prefer I can wear something. Though... you'll have to provide it, I'm afraid," Adelle replied with a shrug, liking the idea of being dressed again, but rather enjoying the thought of being drawn in the nude, because she was quite confident in her body nowadays.

"Aw, you're adorable. And thank you," Adelle would say, taking the orb and doing as Nimi'nis had instructed her, wondering just what kind of outfit, if any, it might put her into. "And Nimi'nis. Well, I'm Adelle, as I said before. It's a pleasure to meet you," she'd then say, gently scooping the little derpy looking goo critter up and placing him on her lap after she did her dressing maneuver.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The orb would shift and morph once it was near Adelle, quickly stretching out and working itself on her body to make a strapless evening dress, fitting on her almost as tight as Shizu's costume had on her. At least it did so on the torso area, the skirt was long and loose to avoid being restrictive on the feet, and the rest didn't seem to be bothersome anyway. It would retain it's glossy purple color even in this shape, and something gave off the idea that this "fabric" was far more durable than it looked.

"Give me a pose, whatever you think you can stay in for a while." Nimi'nis would give Adelle some freedom to pick her pose, looking like she was mostly ready to draw with a strange tentacular pen in her hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright then, let's see... hmm..." Adelle hummed softly to herself after the dress formed over her body and made her look... quite elegant to say the least.

She opted for a simple, yet alluring pose, as she lay on the bed, grabbing a couple of the pillows it had to prop herself up with in a comfortable position to lay. She was laying on her right side, with a pillow under her side, to brace her, with a second pillow under her right elbow which was placed down while her hand lightly propped her head up. She shifted her legs to show off the split in the dress and show off her legs, while not seeming too lewd in the process. All in all, it was a sexy and alluring pose, that did show off the tiniest hint of her crotch that was shadowed by the dress's fabric, so even looking closely, without additional light, one wouldn't be able to actually see between her legs.

"Is this alright? Or would you prefer another angle instead? I won't lie I'm both a bit nervous, and excited at the same time. I've never had someone draw or paint me before, and the thought is kind of a thrill, heh," Adelle asked curiously, knowing she could keep the pose for a while without too much trouble.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That's good enough, I can feel it. Now we just get to work." Nimi would not feel it necessary to switch out as she started to draw. As expected she was intensely focused on the task once she got going, the single pen in her hand apparently making it possible to draw in all kinds of mediums as she never switched it during the process. Somewhere along the way, an intense flashing would happen behind the curtains on the window, but she would tell Adelle not to worry about it even as it got more intense than any lightning strikes she had ever seen. "Just the titan passing by, nothing these curtains can't stop." the alien girl would comment in a hushed tone as she kept working with her weird pen, even as an alien screech could be heard out there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle held her pose despite clearly being a bit worried about all the lightning striking outside the window. She couldn't help but feel her heart racing, as the kabooms of the lightning resounded all around outside. "The titan? That sounds... frightening," Adelle would reply, maintaining her pose, her eyes darting from Nimi, to the window, and back again.

At one point, Adelle yawned, feeling a bit tired after all of the things she had done through the day, but she still held her pose for the most part. "Hah... s-sorry about that. My apologies. Been a long day," Adelle would say as she yawned, maintaining her position afterwards as she watched Nimi work, kind of eager to see just what the drawing would look like when finished.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The one that lives in this area yes. Basically a gargantuan monster of immense power that goes around doing whatever, even us highborn can't really discern what goes on in their minds and what drives them. Can't really challenge them either, they are beyond anyone's capability to fight." Nimi would comment briefly on the titan, probably raising further questions about it but not going further into the matter as she kept on painting, looking like she would be done soon.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-Wait, so if it wanted to, it could just break in here?" Adelle asked, continuing to keep up the pose as she lay across Nimi's bed, her heart racing a bit as she tried to not let herself get very worried. "Also wow you're just flying through this. Most people I've heard of that do drawings can take hours to fully finish properly. You're clearly incredibly talented, Nimi," Adelle would tell the aberrant girl, praising her skills in drawing like this.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Yes, it could do that, but it won't. They rarely attack anyone or anything unprovoked." Nimi would brush off any concern about the mentioned colossal monster outside, probably knowing it well enough to consider it being a non-issue to them as things stood now. While it had indeed been a far shorter time than the average earthly painter would take in their work, it was not THAT short a time period as they had been there for an hour or so. "I have my tool here, so I have some advantages over regular painters and drawers. Speaking of, I think we are done." she would speak up after a brief moment had passed, letting Adelle move again as she started eyeing her paper and making some corrections here and there, apparently working almost as if her pen and paper were digital in material form.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Wow, frightening. Aren't you scared that one of them might... you know, just try something against you?" Adelle asked curiously as she kept laying there, watching Nimi as she drew the portrait of her.

She'd lost track of time while she lie there, but when Nimi announced that she was done, Adelle raised up and stretched, before walking over to look at the portrait. "Wow... I look amazing in this picture. You've got some real talent, Nimi," Adelle would tell the tentacled girl, before glancing around the room for a moment. "So... um. What uh, what are you gonna do with me now?" she would then ask, looking clearly a bit tense, but she was trying to not let it show.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"They are something like gods of this realm, I don't think they'll act out on their destructive urges without some grander meaning pushing them to do it. They don't really interfere with the commons or even us highborn." Nimi would continue to be nonchalant with the titan outside, looking as if she had experienced this creature for a long enough time and seen how it went around doing things to know it wasn't going to come for her just like that.

"Hmm, should just probably take you back. Even if the higher-ups will get mad at me for not clearing things properly down there, I don't feel like giving you up to them at this point either. The new painting was fun, so it'd be a kind of a dick move to turn on you now."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... I see. Well that's good I suppose," Adelle would comment and looked back at Nimi when she said what she did.

"Nimi... I don't want you to get in trouble for that though. Besides, you drew me very well, and that'd be bad if you got in trouble on my account. And you don't seem evil or bad yourself either. You could always... I dunno... leave here, maybe," Adelle told her, looking perplexed about it and genuinely worried that Nimi might get in trouble because of her, and she obviously didn't want that to happen. "I'd like you to draw me again sometime, Nimi. Anytime you like, or are free. And... thank you Nimi," Adelle added with a rather gentle smile.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I don't think I can leave for too long, mom would get worried for me. And once she's worried, bad things tend to happen. She's usually pretty level-headed and calm in her dealings but... when it comes to me, she's maybe a bit too doting. I can leave for brief periods sure, but she worries once she's not seen me in a few days or so." Nimi would maybe surprise Adelle with the fact that she had at least one side of the basic parent structure of a family present, even in this realm of madness where the rules of reality broke and twisted all the time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh, I see. Well, your mother sounds like a good enough person at least. My mother is the same. When it comes to me or my sisters and protecting us, she's stronger than anyone I've ever seen," Adelle replied, looking back to Nimi with a smile. "Does your mother look like you, Nimi? And would she uh... be upset with you for letting me leave? Also, do you have any siblings by chance?" Adelle would go on to ask curiously as she sat next to Nimi, adopting a sort of big sisterly look.

Despite everything that had happened, Adelle was still a good natured person, and felt a soft spot for Nimi. So if something tried to hurt her, or burst into the room, Adelle would react on instinct, and would get in front of Nimi to protect her, no matter how scared she was at the moment. "If your mother would be upset too, I'd be willing to talk to her, personally, to maybe work something out to keep you out of trouble," Adelle would say, and though she was clearly terrified being here really, Nimi would notice that Adelle was serious about keeping her out of trouble.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"No... you'd not believe we are related if you looked at us without knowing it, I got most of myself from dad I think. I don't think she's the one that would be most upset with what had happened, she's not that into the material world and spreading our influence out there. It's the ones above her that sent me out in the first place." Nimi would go on with the talk, hinting that there was some ruling cabal of these otherworld inhabitants making the decisions above her and her immediate family. "I could call her over, but... are you sure? I'm not entirely sure how she'll react to you being here. It might not end well."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh, I see. Well that's too bad. And... hah, to be honest, Nimi, seeing such an otherworldly being as yourself is enough to frighten me," Adelle replied, heaving a soft sigh, but being honest with Nimi.

"And... I'm not entirely sure, but... it could pay to have a friend here, if I could make friends with her, and stuff that is. And it could benefit both of you to have a potential ally in the mortal realm too perhaps, you never know. The thought of it honestly terrifies me. Especially knowing what may happen to me. And what you could both do to me if you so desired. But um... w-well I'd like to think of you as a friend, or at least a potential friend. So... I'd like to be friends with your parents too if at all possible," Adelle went on to say, giving Nimi a nod that she was sure, and willing, clearly frightened, but putting on a brave face as a shiver went up and down her spine.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well ok... if you think so. Get ready, I'm calling her now." Nimi would confirm Adelle desire to risk her safety with the encounter, and would light up with her usual purple light briefly before returning to normal. "She's on her way now."

There wouldn't be too much time to wait, and before Adelle could think of it too much, the only door in the room would open up. While the door was larger than average, the visitor would have to walk in with a crouch past the doorframe to make it in. Once inside, they could actually stand up again, and even then they barely made it upright without poking the roof. Nimi's mom was a thin but extremely tall figure, making even Rose look positively small as she towered over the two girls, probably standing something like 12 feet tall. She had a figure that was feminine in nature, but what composed it made her unnerving. Most of her body was made from a pure white chitin or porcelain of some type, but the joints, midsection and neck were uncovered by this and had fibrous strands of flesh twisting together. The bottom half of her head was made of this same flesh as well, but had the look of a feminine face while the nose and everything above it were covered by a huge double-horned helmet that seemed to be part of her body, further enhancing the disturbance factor of her presence. And this thing would be looking at the busty girl with it's eyeless gaze, almost as if unsure what to make of her presence there, in her daughter's chamber.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle nodded and smiled at Nimi. "Well I'd just at the very least like to know that you aren't gonna be punished for what happened by your own parents. I try and be a good person when I can," Adelle told Nimi, knowing that she was putting herself at risk here, but she also figured that she likely wouldn't be able to leave here that easily without encountering at least one other being besides Nimi... or she was expecting it anyway.

She steeled her nerves, and waited, sitting on the side of the bed Nimi had her to sit on. She heard the door opening up, and looked over, as Nimi's mother entered. She was... much taller than she'd expected, far taller really. But she at least looked feminine enough to Adelle. Adelle gulped softly as she felt the... stare upon her, and it was a very worrisome thing to be completely honest. Adelle was actually a bit scared to speak, as she noticed Nimi's mother gaze at her, and then at Nimi. She'd wait for the moment, looking a bit tense, but she put on a brave face at least. She'd glance over at Nimi for a moment, before looking back at her mother before standing up to make a proper greeting as her own mother always taught her to do, regardless of who she was with.

"G-Greetings ma'am, I am Adelle..." Adelle would say, bowing politely to Nimi's mother, unless Nimi gave her a look that told her not to speak.