Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The mom would not stay focused on Adelle for too long, soon turning her attention to Nimi as she began to speak to her, the words coming from her being utterly alien in nature. The two would exchange some remarks, the mere sound and nature of their discussion giving the busty girl a headache in the brief moment it took. Suddenly it would end and the mom would turn, her giant clawed hand shooting out towards Adelle. She could see it almost reaching her before she felt herself being pulled back, the scene from the room turning to the one she had been in before, landing on her ass in the pool of white stuff. It had been a fast reaction from Nimi, who had pulled her away into a portal and back to the heart room in the real world, probably saving Adelle from some horrible fate in the mom's hands.

Now she was back, but with a weird alien dimension dress to remind her of that visit. The heart room was quiet, no living things in sight as both Taio and Shizu had cleared on out of there, and the invading life was still very dead after their encounter from before.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle felt a pain shoot through her head as Nimi and her mother spoke, and couldn't help but reach up to press her middle and index fingers against her right temple on the side of her head. Damn even their speech could cause a mere mortal to get a headache. The gods only know what would happen with more, Adelle thought to herself. Just then she glanced back up at Nimi's mother who was reaching out at her at that very moment, and she couldn't help but feel a slight bit of fright, before Nimi seemingly yanked her back into the mortal realm. She hadn't recoiled, nor had the time to, as she saw one of Nimi's mother's clawed fingers nearly brushing the tip of her nose when she had fallen backwards.

"Oh dear... I hope Nimi didn't get into too much trouble, or hurt, because of me..." Adelle muttered under her breath as she fell into the pool of cum that had been in the heart room she had been in.

"Oh wow now That was an experience... whew..." Adelle would sigh aloud as she stood up and looked around as she stood up, with only that strange alien dress that had shifted forms to fit her. "Well at least you're still with me little guy," Adelle would say to the dress, remembering how it had done what it did.

Adelle would look around and begin to make her way back out and up to the surface, remembering the way back out from here. "Gotta get home and let Taio and the others know I'm okay," Adelle would say to herself and rush back up in hopes of potentially catching the pair before they left the building altogether.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having made up her mind about leaving, Adelle would train her way back through the fleshy depths, the previous sounds of slurping and pulsing now having gone quiet with the devastation of the heart. Even with the lack of hostile creatures now making it a rather harmless place, the complete quiet of those large chambers and tunnels was somewhat unnerving to go through.

Near the start of the cavern system, in the long pool where they had fought the weird meat flowers with the odd film trapping habit, Adelle would come across one more them. A lone survivor by the looks of it, maybe from one of the other areas or it had just not activated when the earlier scuffle happened. It was mostly just going around in the pool, stopping at the dead bodies of it's kin whenever it came across one of the three lying there. Whatever it was doing or thinking, it was somewhat in the way of the huntress' return to the surface and her companions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was actually surprised by the fact Taio hadn't waited for her to return. But she didn't hold it against her though really. She looked around the larger chamber, and was a bit curious at the complete lack of noise for the most part. The quiet was... very eerie to say the least, and on more than one occasion she had a shiver run up her spine. When she climbed back up to near the beginning of that whole place, Adelle looked around when she heard the faint sounds of something, and it gave her pause. She looked over and saw one of the strange flowery creatures from before, and gulped.

Adelle shifted to take cover, and looked for a means of getting through without having to fight it. She knew she would have trouble if she had to fight it. But she didn't see much in the way around without distracting it, or something else. Plus she didn't want to just leave it here either for some unsuspecting person to get snatched by it. Thinking it over, Adelle thought she might try and lure it away, and looked for any nearby rocks or pieces of debris she could use to throw in the opposite direction from herself, to splash in the cum pool to get its attention, at which point she would ease in and slowly make her way past it.

"Come on Adelle... gotta stay quiet..." Adelle thought to herself as she slowly waded through the cum pool so as to prevent it from rippling much as she went, and hoped that she didn't alert the creature.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
A clump of concrete that had fallen out from the wall before it got fleshed over would be the thing for Adelle's distraction ploy, and she could chuck the the thing no problem. It looked like it worked good as the flower would meander off towards it, and with that she would slide into the pool with surprising grace given that she was in fact going to a nearly knee-deep pool of semi-viscous liquid. She would have to pass pretty close to the creature in the relative tightness of the tunnel, but maybe due to it having weak senses or it still being drowsy from it's awakening, the busty girl made it past without alerting it to her presence.

Stepping out of the pool, Adelle had cleared the creature without issue, now having the way out in front of her as it would only be a small stretch of corridor and then the stairs back into the abandoned building to get herself out from there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle eased her way through the pool of cum past the flowery creature, making sure not to cause any real ripples in the liquid as she passed very close to the thing, being close enough at one point that she could have reached out and touched it. She kept going though and maintained her stealth as best she could, until she arrived in the next tunnel leading out, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she went. Along the way, Adelle had looked around to make sure her things hadn't been left by her companions, just in case.

She would hurry along through the small corridor and back into the abandoned building before, and hoped that the others had waited for her to potentially return, but if they hadn't, then she would make her way back up and start to look around for the others. "Taio? Are you out here?" Adelle would call once she was back up closer to the surface.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The rest of the way to the surface was as uneventful as it had been during the descent, though there was traces of translucent slime on the stairs and floor above. Once outside the building, Adelle would find that Shizu had already left, being nowhere in sight. But Taio and their big fleshy friend were there, the girl sitting on the monster's bulky body and leaned against the upright part of their body. And while the creature had some tentacles lightly coiled around the girl's lower legs, it didn't look like they were doing anything to be concerned about. It was probably just them getting a feeling on Taio to know her better or something. What a weird alien thing like that was thinking, Adelle could only speculate.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle, making it to the surface, was a bit surprised to find Taio where she was waiting at. Upon spotting Taio, she went over and climbed up with her, and fell against her, kissing Taio right on the lips as she did. "Mmm... hah... man that was... a crazy experience Taio. That girl we saw, her name is Nimi'Nis, and she's pretty nice all in all. But her mother... holy hell I think she tried to kill me. Nimi sent me back here, thankfully," Adelle sighed softly as she looked over at Taio. "Anyway... where'd Shizu go? And did she leave us our pay? Or do we gotta go back to the guild for that?" Adelle would ask, glancing over at Taio and smiling a bit as she rested a bit.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Sounds like it was a thing indeed." Taio would comment on the whole matter of what had happened, not thinking too hard of it all it seemed. But she did have answers to Adelle's questions as she took out a stack of bills that she had slipped inside her bikini top. It was a good pay all things considered. "She went on to do her business. Matters of the order, she said. She also said that if you wanted to contact her or her group, they would find you out as apparently there is, in her words, "one of their people nearer than you think." Someone who has been watching you for a bit by now apparently. Whoever that is... You might have more of an idea into that, I've been here only for a day."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... intriguing. Well... let's head back I guess then. I'd love to tackle another of these dungeons again in the future. They were intense, and exciting to be honest. So I hope Shizu or whoever that was contacts us," Adelle chuckled back and looked back at their new friend. "How are we gonna get him back with us I wonder. Hmm... hey big guy can you shrink down to make it easier to carry you maybe?" she'd then say, looking the creature over curiously but if they couldn't figure out a way, Adelle would suggest putting him back in the underground area for the time being until they could figure out a way, that kept anyone on the surface from seeing the strange creature roaming through the city.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Might be a tough fit in that house of yours. Don't think he'd fit in anywhere besides the garage. Unless we somehow got him up the stairs. But even then... he'd probably mess up the main area with his bulk pushing things around." Taio would not really have a better idea of for the new friend, and she was right as it would be a hassle to have em in the main area of the house. As for the thing itself, it didn't have anything to offer either, some wiggles suggesting that it had nothing to help them, being far too focused a creation to have consideration in it's form and function for these kinds of things. It was highly likely that it was made for the bigger open areas of these lairs and not much more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah... I think we'll have to leave him here for now. Let's get him back down below for the time being, and head on home," Adelle suggested and would, with Taio's help, get the big critter back down below, urging him back into the cum pool with the flowery creature. "You stay here big guy. We'll come back and check on you later," Adelle told the critter and would afterwards head home with Taio.

Once they got home, Adelle would park her bike and head on in to hop in the shower, letting Taio join her if she wanted to maximize efficiency in getting cleaned up. Afterward, unless Taio wanted to get frisky in the shower with her, Adelle would climb out, get dried off, and get to cooking them all some dinner, though she would make sure that Rose was still there, and okay too. "You know, that dungeon place was pretty fun to be honest. I mean... it was scary, but... exciting. I'd really like to learn how to fight like you, and Shizu too. I'm not too great with a sword, but I'd love to get better," Adelle would comment to Taio as she was cooking them dinner.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Somehow their new guy would end up going back, squishing himself back inside to get back down and hang around for the time being. With that, the girls could leave for home to avoid the night that was rapidly approaching.

At home, they could finally get rid of all the mess that had accumulated on them during all that waddling around in pools of white stuff, and it took more than the usual amount of scrubbing to get rid of it entirely. The dress Adelle had kinda borrowed from Nimi was still on her, but when she got into the shower it would slide off and revert back to it's shiny ball form, sitting there on top of the washer as she cleaned off and eventually let Taio in to have her turn. It would remain there unless taken elsewhere.

In the kitchen, and in most areas of the house really, Adelle could notice many items having been moved around, in just minute little distances. This could likely be attributed to Rose, who had the entire day in the house to herself with her new normal hands, now with the ability of manual dexterity. The large girl was noticing the other aspects of it as well, as she was taking practice swings with her claws that still maintained their shape even in the smaller form, and suddenly they looked like they would be able to attack in faster and sharper ways that contrasted with the previous slower but overwhelming weight that their attacks used.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When she had finished in the shower, Adelle would, before getting to cooking, hug Rose and kiss her on the lips. "Mwah... hey Rose. I'm glad to be home, and I'm glad to see you too. Taio and I had one hell of an adventure in that dungeon earlier," Adelle would say to Rose, before she began to tell Rose all about what all had happened that day during their adventure into the dungeon with Shizu while she cooked,

Adelle did notice the tiny changes in many of the things in the house, things having been moved maybe an inch or two... but she didn't mind. Anything that made Rose's life easier, she was all for. Adelle cooked enough food for herself, Taio, and Rose, and with a bit leftover for Buddy too, and she would sit at the kitchen table, but wouldn't mind Rose and or Taio sitting in the living room at the TV since she could see it from where she was anyway. "Hey Rose, you want to go to one of those dungeons with me, or us, next time?" Adelle would ask curiously. "I was thinking about seeing if Shizu needs some help with another one tomorrow if I can," she would add.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Rose would not say much as she listened to Adelle tell her about the day and what had happened during it. Eventually Taio would join them after having done her personal showering, only having a towel to cover herself as she had left her bikini to dry in the shower room by the looks of it. They would eat like that, Rose's newfound dexterity enabling her to eat by herself finally. Her handling of utensils was a bit unsure and slow but she needed no help to feed herself, unlike before.

"I think... these places sound dangerous. But if it keeps us fed... I suppose." Rose would somewhat agree to going out on another dungeon if it came to that. "Well, if we can find some way to go get a reading where we might find one. Or our connection for that matter, it looked like she was not intent on staying in the city for too long. Other places to hunt in, I'd guess."

Further discussion would be cut by the sudden sound of footsteps inside the toilet before a familiar tentacle would open up the door and Nimi'nis would casually step out of there to the collective surprise of the girls, making Rose get up from her chair almost as if ready to jump her, but a brief exchange of looks between them would settle her down. The sight of a girl with that impressive nest of tentacles at her back unsurprisingly made her react, but the quick analysis of each other made her ease up as she saw no harmful intent in this otherwise very unassuming girl. "I knew it would end like that... Lucky I got to you first." she would speak up as she sat down on her tentacles at the end of the counter.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle threw her clothes into the washing machine after they had finished eating, to get cleaned up. She had been naked herself besides a towel at that point, but after throwing her clothes in to wash, Adelle grabbed a bra and thong from her clothes drawer, and came back in as Rose was speaking, leaving the door open to hear her. "Yeah, they seem to be pretty crazy places, but not... incredibly dangerous at least. Not life and death dangerous anyway," Adelle would tell Rose as she slipped her thong on, and was about to put her bra on when the bathroom door opened up, and Adelle gasped as Rose made to potentially fight if need be.

"Nimi... you're okay. I was worried your mom might have punished you or something. Or... well, worse," Adelle would say to Nimi'nis as she walked over and gave her a friendly hug before letting her go, her rather large boobies lightly squishing against Nimi. "Was your mom going to uh... kill me?" she'd then ask a bit hesitantly.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Nah, I'm too much of a mama's girl for her to make anything worse than a talking to happen." Nimi would ease Adelle's worries about her, and she looked no different than she had before so it was probably no lie on her part either. "I think that would've been the worst case scenario, but more likely she would've turned you over to the overlords for breeding or conversion into a foot soldier. Neither are things you want to happen to you or anyone you care for. But anyway, I thought I needed to check back once I could, and the clothing allowed me to follow you here."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle looked relieved when Nimi told her that she would receive nothing more than a potential stern talking to. "Well that's good, and... I guess that's also good that she didn't intend to kill me. Not that it'd help I guess, but I enjoyed you drawing me like you did, and that I harbor no hard feelings for that. Anyway, I made a bit of extra food for us here. Would you like a bite to eat? Or maybe some tea? I feel like I'd be a poor host not offering something at least," Adelle would say in response, still topless and braless as she walked back towards the kitchen to get said tea and or leftovers, always remembering what her mother said about being a good host to guests, regardless of who they were.

"Also, Rose. This is Nimi'Nis. The one I told you about," Adelle would tell Rose as she went towards the kitchen.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I could have a tea to drink, no need to serve the food though'" Nimi would take up some of the hospitality, the introduction between her and Rose amounting to some nods and hmm hmms but no real words being spoken. Maybe the two of them found some common ground in their respective inhuman appearances and quiet moods. Taio kept to herself on the side, and Buddy, for what his presence counted for, had climbed up on the top of the shelves again to roost in his observation spot with the food.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would nod in response and got some tea boiling and made, before serving some to Nimi, Rose, Taio, and herself, and setting some food out for Buddy to have too. "So... Nimi. What brings you here? Wanted to check up on me after what happened? Well I'm fine, just so you know. I was pretty... happy that you thought enough of me to save me too," Adelle asked Nimi as she served the tea, sitting back down to sip hers while she relaxed a bit.