Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Yes. I was more or less sure that I got you out of there before Mom got to you, but I wanted to be sure she didn't tag you on the way out. She might have infected you with a venom of our plane that she can apply on her claws. Could've been bad, that." Nimi would confirm that she was there to do a check on Adelle. She too would sip, though she was not doing it with her own hands as there were plenty of tentacles around to do that. "Well... I kinda knew it would go like that, Mom doesn't really like most materials. So I was keeping myself ready, and as soon as she talked to me I knew it was going to happen. Almost got the jump on me, even as I tried to make her listen..."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I see. And venom? That doesn't sound good, really. Sounds pretty bad actually..." Adelle replied, looking a bit worried about the thought of that venom.

"Anyway Nimi. I uh... if you'd like, I don't plan on doing anything tonight. So if you'd like to draw me again and stuff, then I'd be happy to pose for you again. Maybe me, Rose, and or Taio could all pose for you even," Adelle told Nimi, before tapping her chin. "What uh... what would that venom have done to me, Nimi? If I'd been infected by it I mean. And, you don't think she might come after me, do you?" Adelle would then ask curiously as she sipped her tea some more.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
*It would've caused you to develop patches of porcelain skin like Mom has on most of her body. Heavier dose would do it completely and basically shut down your free will while warping the body. Basically turn you into a drone.* Nimi would mention this venom not being a good thing at all, looking a bit unsure as to what she should be doing there now that she had done her primary thing that she had come there for.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I see... that doesn't sound good. So... yeah I'm pretty glad that didn't happen," Adelle would comment and looked over at her. "If you'd like, I can make up the couch here to sleep on for you, Nimi," she'd then say, offering to put Nimi up for the night as she sipped her tea, and pouring more for Nimi, Rose, and Taio if any of the three wanted some.

"Say Nimi... is there like... any way I can develop protection against that kind of thing? Like, just in case I ever run into another of your kind, I mean," Adelle would ask curiously after another minute or so, and after Nimi would have responded to the offer of sleeping there for the night.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Against Mom's venom? I think there's a very, very deranged scientist of sorts in the palace grounds who could maybe find a method of protection. But that is assuming you can get him to listen to you instead of just throwing you into the experiment materials pit. And even then it would involve providing him with something to make it worth his effort. He values his time a little highly you see."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... I see. What about just the general... craziness of your realm? You said I'd go insane just looking around outside of your window in your room and stuff. So... yeah, if I'm ever there again, hopefully I wouldn't be, but just in case... how can I keep myself sane?" Adelle would ask curiously as she finished off her tea, and looked back to Nimi again, wondering if Nimi would want to stay there, as she got up and stretched.

"I'll be back up in a few minutes. I got some little critters to feed in the basement," Adelle would say, and went down to check on her critters in the basement under the garage, where she'd take off her bra and offer her boobies to them to suckle on her milk, but she'd let them drink, and play too so they could feed, since she knew they were probably a bit hungry in her absence... most likely.

As Adelle would feed her critters, she idly wondered if Nimi could take them and give them a better home, or at least most of them anyway. The smaller ones would be easy enough to keep and whatnot, but the larger ones might be a bit tougher.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well that... I can help with it, if one is willing to go through a brief process of adjustment. But it would make them permanently traceable to me, since it involves a part of me." Nimi would somewhat cryptically mention that she could indeed make the outer plane available if one was willing to let her do whatever this adjustment process involved.

The dwellers downstairs had not changed in the last few days, and were perfectly content to have a meal. While they were not rowdy in the least and made it rather easy to go through the process, there was yet another injection of milk drugs applied onto the busty girl as she let them have their food, This would certainly make her more milky even without too much stimulation in the near future. The roper pods had still firmly sealed themselves into the storage containers, but that would make them easy to move if needed.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm... let me think it over, Nimi. I wouldn't mind being permanently traceable to you. Though... if I uh... went to another one of those dungeons being set up in our world to keep it from spreading and hurting people, I hope you wouldn't be upset with me or hold it against me," Adelle would tell Nimi'Nis, as she went to feed her little beasties in the basement, letting them drink up all they wanted of her milk, and biting her bottom lip softly as they injected her with the milk drugs again, and giving a somewhat pleasured look.

"Mmm... you little horny beasts. Hah... alright, milk time's over. I gotta give Nimi my answer..." Adelle would tell them, making sure the roper pods she had in there got some of the scraps leftover from dinner, at the very least, since they didn't seem too interested in sharing her right now.

When she returned, Adelle looked to Nimi and smiled. "If you don't mind what I said before, then I'd be willing, Nimi. I have to make sure that innocent people around here don't get taken, after all. I'm sure you understand. And you'd be welcome to come here and visit anytime you like too. Though I'd be a little careful at least, just in case," Adelle would tell her, as she didn't even bother trying to cover her tits back up, while milk leaked from her nipples.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Not really having anything further to say about the matter, it seemed Nimi was accepting of Adelle's choice. "Alright then. Let's get you down on the couch here, wouldn't want you to fall down mid-process and maybe mess something up that neither of us want to mess up." she would explain herself as she made Adelle sit down, coming down onto her lap facing her as soon as she had taken the seat. "While I do trust that you'd be able to handle this, I'm making certain there's no accidents. Just go along with me, it's nothing you need to worry about." the tentacled girl would explain further as she held the busty girl's head, her longer than average tongue flicking out as she came in wet and sloppy, the tongue producing a fair amount of odd liquid that she was wanting Adelle to slurp down as they kissed. Making sure she did enough, Nimi would go for a bit, to the interest of the two girls also there.

That liquid seemed to be some sort of sedative as Adelle started to feel unnaturally calm and a little bit numb in the head as she ingested it, and Nimi would make sure she could see it take effect before she moved on, turning off the liquid production but not letting Adelle go as the busty girl could see two smaller and thinner tentacles emerging from her ears. "Now this is... where it would be better if you avoided any sudden moves." the alien girl would instruct her before those things would snake into the busty girl's ears, invading her skull and fucking around in there for a bit. The numbing nature of the liquid would make it bearable despite the weirdness of it all, and in a few minutes Nimi was done, leaving behind a small new feeling in Adelle's head. "There we go, nothing bad hmm?" she would say as the tentacles retreated back into the owner.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When Adelle returned, and told Nimi... she sat down and gulped softly. She wasn't entirely sure what she had just gotten herself into... but she couldn't help but feel like she was in for a penny, in for a pound. Plus... Nimi didn't seem like a bad girl that would try and hurt or betray her. She had plenty of opportunity for that before, and even saved her life. "Alright Nimi. I trust you," Adelle told her and gave her a smile as she lie back on the couch.

The kiss was... rather pleasant actually. Nimi would discover that Adelle was, despite having little experience, a rather good kisser. Something that came naturally perhaps, or for some other reason, but her full somewhat pouty lips made her such. The liquid did relax her body and Adelle nodded when Nimi told her to be still with no sudden moves. "You got it. Just so long as it doesn't tickle any... I should be fine..." Adelle would say, remaining perfectly still and closing her eyes for a few minutes.

When Nimi did finish, Adelle felt... strange. Not bad, but... different. She grabbed her nose and clamped her mouth shut, and made to exhale, to pop her ears open after the strange ear invasion, and then yawned. "Wow that was... a bit creepy. But I don't feel bad no. You've got one hell of a kiss, Nimi. Quite literally the kind of kiss to sweep a girl off her feet, heh," Adelle would chuckle softly to Nimi'Nis and gently poked her tummy in a playful manner. "So is that it? Not that I'm interested in testing it out of course. But you get the idea," Adelle would ask curiously as she sat there with Nimi still in her lap.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Yes, it's not more complicated than that. I tweaked some things and left a piece of myself in there, so my plane will feel more natural now and not passively melt your mind." Nimi would explain that it was indeed that simple. "I could have restrained you and gone in without the aid of my liquid but... that would have been a far less nice experience."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well I'm glad you didn't. That wouldn't have been... good, I think," Adelle replied, as she looked back to Nimi.

"Now... at least, I might be able to survive in the very... unlucky event I'm trapped in there, long enough to find my way out at least," Adelle would say after that, and stretched her arms and legs, trying to coax life back into them to offer more tea for Nimi, Rose, and Taio, as well as for herself too, as she didn't have anything else in mind to do just at that moment, and it was later in the day, so it'd probably be best to wait until the following day to look in to find Shizu or anything. "Anyway Nimi. Do um... you have a place to stay? Or are you going back to your home? If you want, I don't mind making up the couch here for you," Adelle would ask after a few minutes while they sipped on their tea, for those that got any.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the adjustment done, Nimi would let Adelle go as she moved herself off, but would not have herself a free moment as Taio and Rose would both step up to be adjusted as well. "It might not just be you who ends up in there if we do this dungeon thing again, so I'm not taking the risk of losing it just because I had skipped out on a change like this." Taio would explain herself, the whole thing going about as easy with her as it had with Adelle, giving the busty girl a sight that she possibly enjoyed until the ear tentacles happened.

With Rose however, thing were a bit different as there was a large size gap between the two and it seemed to make Nimi a bit unsure. "I'm going to have to do this a bit different with you, miss. Don't be too freaked out." she would say before opening her mouth unnaturally wide, a thick tentacle with a four-pointed mouth part emerging from within and working itself over Rose's mouth to seal it properly before she applied the sedative. Keeping the thing locked on, she would go on to enter the horned girl's ears, but would not stay in there for more than little bit before withdrawing everything. Once her mouth had settled back, Nimi would explain that Rose would not need to be adjusted and that she already had a connection to the plane in there.

With that done, she would let the sedated ladies pull themselves back together, though it would likely take a few hours to fully recover from the effects. Unless Adelle had something further to ask of her, Nimi would return to her home plane as she felt it best for the moment.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, that's fair Taio, and probably a good idea, if I had to wager. Just in case," Adelle replied and watched as Taio, and then Rose, both got the same treatment, and did indeed enjoy the sight of Taio and Nimi kissing, though the ear tendrils did creep her out a tiny bit as she watched.

With Rose however, the treatment had to be much different, and watched with a bit of wonder at the whole thing, and wondered faintly to herself... if she'd had to fight Nimi, if she would have won, with that kind of stuff. "Wait... she already has a connection to the far realm? Huh... that is interesting," Adelle asked, looking over to Rose and smiling over at her as she sat down when Nimi prepared to leave. "Don't be a stranger, Nimi. You're always welcome in my home. And I'd like you to come draw me again, and Taio and Rose too, if the'd like to be drawn by someone as skilled as you," Adelle would tell Nimi when she started to head out, bidding her farewell for the time being.

"You two okay? That was a kind of weird experience," Adelle asked them both, having recovered enough to get up and get them something to drink as she returned with said drinks, some sodas or beers this time instead of a more relaxing tea.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Sure, but I think I'll be off for a little bit at least, Mom might be a bit shifty about my actions after that encounter..." Nimi would agree before she slipped away, falling down into a portal in a flail of tentacles. Just like that, she was back in her plane with a quick portal shift.

"I've dealt with some weird shit, and while that was up there in the weird factor, it wasn't THAT bad." Taio would mention, not being too affected by the event apparently. Rose wouldn't say much but she too seemed to be perfectly fine after that weirdness, the sedation barely making her seem any different from her usual state. And while she was not still fond of alcoholic stuff and took something else, Taio had no such reservation and would pound a beer or two if given the chance.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That's fair. I hope you don't get in trouble with her. But if you do... and need a place to stay, you can stay here Nimi," Adelle told Nimi with a smile and watched her portal back to her rea/lm.

"Yeah that was a bit weird... but wasn't nearly as bad as I originally thought it might have been," Adelle would say and sat down with the other two, turning the TV on for them to watch something for a bit until bedtime, at which point Adelle would curl up with Rose and Taio, with Rose able to fully cover up properly now thanks to her normal hands, so Adelle was able to snuggle up with her more proper, and lay her head on one of Rose's large boobies, while Taio did the same to her other side, if she wanted to.

The following morning, Adelle would yawn and wake up as normal, do her morning business, and prepare some breakfast for them all.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
It would in fact be easier to settle in with Rose's newfound size reduction, though the rest of her body was still as large as ever, and the horn was a point of concern as always. Nonetheless, the ladies would find it easy enough to sleep comfortably. And that was exactly what they did.

The night would pass in peace, and in the morning, Adelle would be the first to wake up. She would have the freedom to start her routine at her own pace, but the other two would eventually come out from sleep as well, Rose's waking taking a bit longer as had been the case most of the time since the two met.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would lean over the next morning and give Rose and Taio both a light kiss on the cheek before she would do her morning business, and then cook breakfast up for them all. When Rose and Taio both would get up for the day, Adelle already had breakfast cooked. "Morning girls. Got some breakfast ready for us all, and then we can go try and find Shizu or something for some work," Adelle would greet them cheerfully.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The ladies would look like they were ready and feeling good after the nice long sleep, eating with gusto once presented with food. There would be little banter from Rose, but Taio seemed to have something to talk about. "I think we need to visit a gun store. I don't like using those things but I think I need one going forward. As fun as it is to stab those things, it's a bit... hazardous to just throw yourself in there." she would mention her need for a firearm, showing unusual amounts of concern for her own well-being with that particular ask.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah that might be a good idea. Can try to find something for Rose too, just in case. Maybe a shotgun of some sort, for room clearing. I've been meaning to look into getting a new gun or two soon anyway, so no time like the present, I guess," Adelle would agree with Taio's assessment of needing a gun.

After they finished breakfast, Adelle would clean the dishes while their food settled, and once she had gotten ready, Adelle would head to the garage, and got their bikes ready, since they did have the two extras, and would toss Taio the keys to one of them, and let Rose ride with her on her bike, and led the way to the gun store that she had in mind, one that she'd been to before. She would of course make sure to lock up the house before they left too, just in case. "Say Taio, what sort of gun you thinking about getting?" Adelle would call over as they pulled into the gun store's parking lot.