Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

"Aye, I hope so too. And yeah, Liliana's people are... well, I guess you could call them one of the criminal organizations, but they at least seem to value life to some degree. Not like Miguel's. He's the kind of asshole that tries to take advantage of everyone, and his people are the worst kind of scum. I know first hand how much he values those that work with him and his people. At the first sign of me acting out of turn you might say, his head maid Rosieta turned on me and left me for dead, would have killed me herself I'd wager, if that one guard hadn't come in when he did," Adelle replied after a few moments. "A couple of the other ones aren't so bad, but they're still criminal organizations all in all. Speaking of them, there's actually another big girl. Name of Priscilla, who fights them all. She's a big girl like you. Snowy white hair. Wears a big flowing white robe. She's quite beautiful actually, and she's Really strong. But she's only one person trying to fight against the odds," she added after a few moments.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"Well then... I suppose I'll have to remember that... even as they appeared to be fairly friendly people... especially... him..." Rose would eventually reply, having taken a moment of silence after the explanation about the different groups. For the part with Priscilla, she didn't have anything to say at all, but it did look like it got her attention.
      "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

"Hmm, something wrong? You looked a bit curious about Priscilla when I mentioned her, is why I asked," Adelle asked curiously, before she nuzzled her cheek in against Rose's shoulder. "If there's anything else you'd like to know hon, just tell me, okay. I'm more than willing to talk about it all," she added after a few moments.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"I'd just like to... meet her one day maybe... If nothing else... ask how she manages her life in this size..." Rose would once again say about her interest towards the other big lady in town.

Comment

"Well, she lives in multiple places really. Can't afford to stay in one place for too long. She attacks the criminal organizations when she can, mostly the worse ones, but she does attack them all, I believe," Adelle replied softly. "But, if I meet her again one day, I'll see what I can do to arrange a meeting between you both. I'm sure she'd like to meet you too," she added with a smile before nuzzling again and closing her eyes, unless Rose had anything else she wanted to talk about.

Spoiler

Comment

"That would be... nice, yes..." Rose would finish up, and from there the two of them would find sleep as the large girl just did not seem to have anything else to ask about.

Eventually morning would come as it always did. Adelle would find herself being the first one to wake up, but in a slightly problematic position. She was kinda held up by the still sleeping Rose, who had scooped her up while they slept and was now holding her like a teddy bear against her chest with both hands. This was quite effective as she had both of her hands on the busty girl, who had a good bit of weight holding her down, and she was on the right height to be resting her head on Rose's chest, thankfully not quite in the way it would be smothering but nonetheless face-first, only the unknown white fabric of the large girl's clothing keeping her from a full motorboat.

Comment

Adelle fell asleep not long after that and slept soundly all through the night, feeling rather relaxed there against Rose like she was. The following morning though when she woke back up, it was to find her face buried between Rose's even larger breasts. "Mmm, that's nice," Adelle thought to herself as she nuzzled in a little further for warmth, finding that she liked being held like this against Rose.

Adelle would let Rose hold her like that until she too woke up, keeping her own arms wrapped around Rose as best she could, but not squeezing her too much to keep from waking her prematurely. Only when Rose did wake up, would Adelle make any move to pull her head back from Rose's nice soft bosom, where she'd smile up at Rose. "Good morning hon. Sleep well?" Adelle would say sleepily to Rose.

Spoiler

Comment

It would end up taking a bit, but Rose was not dead or anything so she would wake up after a while to see the situation she had arranged in her sleep, and did not look like she felt the most comfortable about it. "Oh dear me... how did I end up doing this... but yes... good morning... I do think I slept good enough... not tired at least." she would go on to say as she let Adelle go from her grip with a degree of embarassment easily in sight.

Comment

"It's alright hon, don't worry about it. Honestly you're really soft and it feels nice to be held like this by someone," Adelle told Rose softly as they both woke up, with Adelle's hands reaching out and roaming a bit down Rose's sides and hips, with her right stopping as it cupped Rose's butt as they lie there, with Adelle not seeming to mind Rose holding her, even as Rose let her go.

Spoiler

Comment

Even with her letting go, Rose found herself still being laid on, and she in turn did not seem to be the one to break that situation up even as she was kinda felt up. "Oh, I'll try to remember that... But yet... I'd hate to tear your... sheets with my claws... it might be better if I just kept myself spread out..." she would say, the overlapping design of her claws having the sharper points on the tips as well as the back of the first and second joints of the fingers. "Well I guess... I am soft... aside from the metal parts that is... the creator did... seem to have his fair share of affection... towards me..."

Comment

"He wanted you to be beautiful, yet terrifying, I think. But you're not terrifying to me. I mean at first I was a bit scared, because I thought you were about to attack and tear me apart. But after you spoke, and we got to know each other and all, you don't truly frighten me anymore. And I'm glad I did get to know you, Rose. And don't worry about the sheets, I can get more if need be. Though that it one reason I'd like to find some way of either letting you retract the claws, or magically summon them for battle, so you could feel the pleasure of touching things without worrying about damaging them.Which is why I'm gonna talk to Rachaela about meeting her master, or perhaps find Luna and see if her new master can figure something out. Because I want you to be able to experience life like you never did before, and touching things is one of the best ways to experience stuff," Adelle said to Rose as they lie there together, with Adelle leaning her head up to kiss Rose on the cheek before she decided to get on up and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day, already deciding to look for a means of helping Rose out today, instead of going out on a job.

Spoiler

Comment

"That does sound reasonable, yet I think... he had some personal reason for doing it..." Rose would go on in her ponderings, not having any real reaction to the kiss planted on her forehead. For her part, the large girl would carefully climb out from the bed shortly after Adelle had made her way to the bathroom, finding herself a spot on the unoccupied couch to sit down on. Buddy could be seen sleeping on one of the armchairs, the odd catweasel having secured a stray t-shirt to use as a blanket.

Comment

Adelle would smile at Rose and after she got up herself, she helped Rose to raise up too before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Aye, he probably had his own reasons, but we don't need to worry so much about that. You're beautiful and that's that," Adelle said simply, smiling at Rose before getting herself ready for the day, where she'd then head back to get some breakfast prepared for them both.

After breakfast was finished, Adelle would see if Rose wanted to go with her to find Luna and her new teacher to ask them about possibly helping Rose be able to switch between a battle mode with her claws out, and normal where she had regular hands to be able to more easily take care of herself without worrying about damaging herself or the house any.

Spoiler

Comment

Rose was not one to turn down the eatings, and would go on to do just that, getting some unexpected help from Buddy this time around, who had roused from his sleep somewhere during the meal preparation. It was not a thing that Adelle had herself experienced, but she had always been capable of eating herself while the large girl was not quite up to the same finesse. Maybe the kinship between two clawed beings was making him do it, and the catweasel had showed his own manner of respect towards her from the get-go.

"It might be good... yes. But do we... know where that place is?" Rose would go on to ask, the location of the wizardly abode not being known to them as Luna had not mentioned anything about where it was, only that she had moved in there.

Comment

Adelle was happy that Buddy seemed to have warmed up to Rose enough to help her get her food eaten and whatnot, and couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Hmm... not right off. But I'm willing to bet that Rachaela might know. If it's to do with magic or magery in this city, she usually has an idea of some sort," Adelle replied as she finished her breakfast off, deciding to check in with the smallest of the sisters first before they did anything else, preparing to head on out with Rose as soon as the big girl was ready to go herself.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X