No announcement yet.

Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, I hadn't asked Mariela yet, but I'll head over there at some point today I guess, unless she's at the bar and stuff.And yeah Kozlov's friend from next door was who I meant. He seems really nice and everything, so I'm sure when he's not busy he can keep an eye out over there for me and everything," Adelle replied with a nod, preparing to leave and all after they had finished.

When they got to the bar, she parked her bike and headed on in, giving Mei a wave as she passed her at the door, and when she saw Kozlov's huge LMG sitting in front of him at his table, her eyes went a bit wide in awe. "Oh wow... is this a DP-27? It's beautiful," Adelle asked Kozlov as she admired the machine gun, the Russian man likely remembering just how much Adelle loved guns. "A-Also how you doing Koz?" Adelle asked the man after a few moments, blushing a bit as she remembered that he was actually there, and it wasn't just the gun that was there on the table.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Probably used to the amount of attention his guns got, Kozlov let Adelle have her looks at the thing on the table there. "Is DPM, later variant of DP-27 with some improvements. It's not very different from the original, so I understand not seeing difference. Pretty old, but I don't mind as long as she sings for me when I pull the trigger. Easy to maintain and low fire rate controllability just make it better. " the man would reveal that the busty girl was mostly right in her guess. Sliding the Makarov into a shoulder holster, the man leaned back on his chair a bit, having been in a more tense position before. "Would not say it's bad. Jobs have been good, my girl is recovering from the incident we had a few weeks ago. Also got some old comrades to meet soon, in a day or two. It will be nice to see them again after a few years."
      "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

"Ah, well I know it's beautiful, and that's all I need really, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly about Kozlov's response about the gun. "And that's good to know. I'm glad she's recovering. And some old comrades you say? That sounds nice. To be honest, I figured I'd let you know just in case while I'm here, so you can tell my new neighbor if I don't get the chance to before tomorrow so he can keep an eye on the house for me. I'm leaving for a couple of days or so, maybe three, possibly a bit longer. I'm not entirely sure yet to be honest. But Rose and I are going out of the city for a job for Rachaela's old mage master Rizzet for him to help Rose out a bit with her hands and stuff. Hopefully we won't be gone for more than a couple of days, but you never know, and what with Miguel not seeming to like me very much right now, I figure it best to let all my friends know just in case," she went on to say, glancing around to see if Mariela was around anywhere,so she could inform her about Margaret and stuff.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"Sounds interesting, maybe you can have good time out there. I'm sure Boris won't mind looking out a little more to see if things are going well, he does like the peace of the neighborhood afterall." the big Russian would say, certain that Adelle would have at least the neighbor to rely on in addition to Rachaela. As for Mariela, she or any of the other three did not appear to be present, as helpful as that might have been at the moment.
          "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

"Aye, I was hoping he would at least. If you talk to him before I do, then would you mind asking him for me?" Adelle replied with a smile before waving the serving girl over and ordering herself a drink, her normal scotch that she liked to drink, and she'd ask Rose if she wanted anything to drink too and would order it for her as she sat there and relaxed a bit.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
            X