OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

(The one who molested Adelle is Jondar, the big guy still very much there.)

"Let's keep that under consideration. We'll have to find a place to sleep in, but that should be easy with the many inns." Hans told Adelle after being kissed. The men gathered on a table afterwards, ordering themselves a few beers while Adelle went back to the counter for her own scotch. Mariela remained with the old man, apparently being asked a few more details about the job. No doubt the slimy dress had aroused Samson's interest. At the counter, the familiar black guy still looked over the place. "Here again. Seems like you got into Samson's good graces." the bartender commented as he poured the busty girl her drink.

Sometime later, Adelle had finished her glass, going back to Mariela. The girl was having a weird sort of talk with Garet, the one who had been oggling over her previously. The dress girl confirmed what was being said, telling her companion that they would leave once they had cleared what was beong talked about. She also told the busty girl to wait and maybe get herself a second drink, since it might take a bit.

"Hmm, another? Drink it or not, Samson has already taken the bill to himself, so it's no loss." the barkeep said as he put up another glass. Regardless of whether she drank it or not, Adelle would soon feel someone grabbing her from behind. "There was this other bit you promised. I hope you didn't forget?" she could hear Hans saying, and feeling him too as the man poked at her chest.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle nodded at Hans's words about finding an inn to sleep in for the night, thankfully she would be bunking with Mariela and not having to sleep in an unfamiliar inn, as she didn't know whether or not someone would try and sneak into her room at night and try to rape her. While Mariela was talking to Samson and everything, likely filling him in with more of the details now that they were alone.

Thanks, and yeah I'm back for another drink. Also sorry about the mess on me, I couldn't really help it that much. One of those damn mutants spit a bunch of purple shit all over me, then wen we actually found the marks another one did too,” Adelle replied to the bartender when he spoke to her.

A few minutes later, after Adelle had finished her drink, Mariela told her to go ahead and get another since she'd be another few minutes with Samson. “Alrighty then, I could use another stiff one probably to help me calm down some more after that fight,” Adelle replied, turning to head back to the bar.

She went on back to the bar and the bartender already had another drink on the counter, asking if she wanted another, and that Samson had already taken care of the bill. “Yeah I think I will have another drink, thanks,” Adelle told the bartender.

While she was taking her third drink, she felt someone grab her from behind and she found it was Hans, who was poking at her chest and saying there was the other bit she'd promised and that he hoped she hadn't forgotten about it. Adelle looked over her shoulder at him when he did this and gave him a wry smile.

Now I don't remember saying I'd give y'all a grope if we took the marks dead. Now did I? I seem to recall saying I'd only do that if we took them alive,” Adelle replied at the poking on her chest, still smirking at Hans and wondering if he recalled her saying such a thing. She would give him a moment to see if he remembered and looked as if he was about to say something to the effect of 'Damn she remembered'. Whether or not he did that, Adelle continued smiling at him for a moment before giving him a look of apology for teasing him, “But I'm generous and I don't mind if you really want a grope or two, Garet too if he wants, if not then oh well. But Jondar doesn't get another grope, he already got plenty down there I think. Don't you? Besides it isn't like I lose anything out of this after all, just be a gentleman about it and I won't elbow you in the dick.

Adelle would then lean back a little bit from the counter to allow him easier access so he could grab her chest should he go ahead and do so, telling him to at least let her stay modest during this and not pull her shirt up for any and everybody to see. She didn't even set her drink down and simply took another swig of the stuff, deciding to use it to distract herself from him doing it if he goes ahead.

If he doesn't grope her, then she would down the last of her drink and go over to wait with Mariela until she was ready to leave, following the finely dressed girl to her home.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, that is true, you did say that before we set out from that gloomy camp of ours. But still, I'll take up on the offer of your generosity." the man replied, but somewhat contrastingly pulled away. "Just not now, this place is a bit too crowded and we have Mister Barkeep here looking at us, so I'll hold you to that for a later time when we have a bit more privacy." he continued, breaking off from the situation and leaving Adelle to finish her glass in peace.

Once Adelle went back to Mariela, she was faced with a curious sight. Garet, the man who had obsessed at the dress girl earlier and talked with her just moments ago was now at her feet, trailing the girl like an obedient dog of some sorts. It was safe for Adelle to assume at this point that the man had no interest towards her, all of it focused on her hunt partner instead.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Before Adelle went back over to Mariela, she looks to Hans with a wry grin on her face and stops him before he left. "Well we might as well get this over with now, I hate having a debt to pay off. So over there is a dank looking area of the room that's out of the view of prying eyes, we can go over there to that table if you like," Adelle suggested to Hans and headed over towards the table in question. If he didn't follow, she would go on over to sit with Mariela instead.

If he did follow her over, Adelle would sit in her chosen chair facing the wall and lean back a little in it, grab his hands and pull them around to slide up under her shirt where her large melons were, cause you couldn't really call them just orbs. Adelle would just sit there for a minute or so while he got his fill of her breasts, idly wondering how much he was enjoying his reward she was giving him.

After he was done, or if he didn't take her offer up she just go anyway, Adelle would head on over to wait for Mariela at her table while she finished her talk with Samson, unless she didn't want here to overhear anything that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No, it can wait until a later time. I also have to see that Jondar doesn't drink all his money, we need to get to an inn and he is quite fond of the old drink." the man shrugged off Adelle's suggestion as he went back towards his own table. (As for Mariela, she has finished her talk with Samson a good while ago, see previous post.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle simply shrugged her shoulders at Hans when he told her it could wait until later. "Alright then, have it your way. But know that if you take too long I might reconsider my generosity." Adelle told him, grinning a little at his decision and him being a gentleman about it, or so it seemed to her at least.

"Well Mari, I'm ready when you are. I really hope you have a big bath I can stretch out in, cause I have got to get this slimy shit washed off and I really want to relax after all that's happened today," Adelle told her partner. The large breasted bounty hunter would follow Mariela to her home after that, still being watchful for anything that might attack them just in case.

As they were leaving, Adelle would give a wave to Hans and the other two as they passed their table, telling them thanks for the help and that she was really sorry about their friends as she and Mariela went by.

(I'll just say Adelle wasn't paying attention to who Mariela was talking to is why I wrote that last post the way I did.)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(What is this I don't even)

Once Adelle went back to Mariela, she was faced with a curious sight. Garet, the man who had obsessed at the dress girl earlier and talked with her just moments ago was now at her feet, trailing the girl like an obedient dog of some sorts. It was safe for Adelle to assume at this point that the man had no interest towards her, all of it focused on her hunt partner instead. "But of course I have a bath, no proper lady's home is missing that. We'll have to pick up a little something for him first though, this bond needs a worthy symbol for itself. Let's go." the girl said, lightly kicking at Garet to urge him onwards. Looks like the man had decided to follow a totally new path in life. When they did leave, there was only two men to apologize at, though she could of course adress Garet separately.

Once they got out, Mariela took them into a nearby outdoor marketplace, starting to look for something in the many stalls.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle couldn't help but snicker under her breath at Garet's behavior, it was kind of adorable to be honest. She followed Mariela out and on to what looked like a market, where her companion seemed to be searching for something.

"You need any help finding whatever it is you're looking for?" Adelle asked the girl, wondering if Mariela was a sort of dominatrix or something, not that she had any problem with that or anything.

If Mariela told her what to look for specifically, then Adelle would aid her in finding whatever it was so they could hurry on so she could get a bath and rest herself some.

What are you talking about? You don't even what? Is something wrong?

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Nah, just derpan.)

"Oh, looks like I don't." Mariela replied, finding what she was looking for. It was a collar, one clearly meant for a dog. But that was not what the girl got it for, since she gave it over to Garet after paying, watching as the man wordlessly put it on. "Good doggie." she remarked afterwards, starting to lead them through the market and towards her home.

Going into an apartment building, the trio found themselves at a surprisingly bulky door, which Mariela proceeded to open. Inside, there was her home. It was a three-room deal, not really all that big. The middle room where they were was a combined living room and kitchen, furnished with a few select pieces of surprisingly gaudy furniture. On one side, the door to the bedroom revealed that the girl had a princess-style bed, one that had a canopy over it with all the curtains and stuff. On the other side, there was the bathroom with a one-person bath, shower and toilet. Scattered blade weapons and magazines were a prevalent feature, almost all of the magazines sharing the same themes, either interior decoration or the dress fashion that Mariela followed. A few of the dresses could also be found, all neatly laid out and looked after in their hangers, while one was mounted on a mannequin. While there were subtle differences in design and ornamentation, all of them shared the same colors and size.

"Here we are, make yourself comfy. But don't touch the dresses." the girl told Adelle, undoing the buckle that held her back sheath and setting the thing to the side.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle wasn't quite sure what to think about the collar Mariela just bought and gave to Garet to put on, but she didn't say anything about it either, not wanting to maybe anger the person she'd be staying with for a while. She followed her to an apartment building and inside past the large door was Mariela's home... it was quite nice considering, Adelle thought.

After looking around for a moment and finding out where the bathroom was, Adelle went into it to get cleaned up, telling Mariela okay that she wouldn't mess with her dresses or anything without permission. "Hey Mari, do you have a washing machine or something I can wash these in?" Adelle asked her companion, gesturing at her filthy clothing.

Once in the bathroom, Adelle would strip down and hand Mariela her clothes if she was going to take them and wash them for her, then she'd fill the bathtub up and sink down into the nice hot water to relax after a hard days work. While in the bath, Adelle would quickly scrub herself with soap and cleaned as fast as possible so she could lay her head back and rest her weary muscles for a few minutes before going to bed.

After she was done, Adelle asked Mariela if she could bring her backpack to her, that it had her night clothes in it. Once she'd gotten it one way or another, Adelle would slip into her sleeping clothes and ask Mariela point her to where she'd be sleeping, where she would curl up and go to sleep after shutting the door and locking it if she could.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When asked about a washing machine, Mariela got herself a wash basin and some laundry detergent before taking the clothes. "I wouldn't dare to use a machine on my clothes, so I don't have one. You go and have that bath, I'll take care of this." she told Adelle, depositing the clothes into the basin as Garet was opening up the buttons of her fancy dress from the backside. "Careful, don't pull at them too hard or they might snap off. If that happens, I'll have you sew them back perfectly, no matter how many times it might take." the busty girl could hear as she closed the door.

Despite her being in a kind of post-nuclear world, there still was hot water on tap. Mariela had set herself up pretty nicely, considering how the city outside looked for the most part. When the backpack was asked for, it was not Mariela but Garet who brought it over, for the girl was still scrubbing at the wash basin. The dress girl was now dressed in only her lingerie, showing her slim form and still incredibly white skin. The make-up hardly changed the color of her face at all, but it seemed to be a part of her fashion.

Once she got out, Adelle was poked towards the fridge. "Eat something now, I need to bathe and he needs to learn how washing a lady is done with a suitable degree of professionalism. If there is no advancement, it's back to the street with you." Mariela said as she poked the hapless man into the bathroom. While it was likely the thing he wanted to do the most, managing the task of being Mariela's personal assistant or slave seemed to demand a lot of careful work. "There is a second bed in my room, that's where I think you can sleep in. But that has to wait, we will sleep once I'm ready."

It took a time for the pair to clear out from the bathroom, but they eventually did. Garet was still wearing his dirty clothes, now wet from the time he had to spend with Mariela. Still, he looked like there was no other place he'd rather be in, having just gotten to clean up his beloved doll girl, even touch her skin. The girl herself wore a bath robe, taking a seat and flailing at the man again, who soon set upon her hair with a brush. "Once my hair is dry and straight, we can go and have that sleep." Mariela announced her plans to Adelle, surprising her by cracking open a beer can that she began to drink while Garet did his assigned task.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Though there wasn't a washing machine, Mariela took Adelle's clothes and washed them for her, with Adelle giving many thanks in return for it. When Adelle was done with her bath and asked for her backpack, she got more than a little anxious when she saw it was Garet that brought it to her. Before she reached out the bathroom door to grab it, she wrapped the towel she had around her as best she could to cover herself, though thanks to her overly large bosoms she was unable to cover them and her lower body, so she chose the one she needed to protect the most, her virgin honeypot. When she reached out to get the backpack, Garet and Mariela if she were looking would get a nice view of her chest for only a second before she shut the door back, too busy and embarrassed to really notice much else.

Once dried off and in her night clothes, Adelle came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and Mariela told her to get a bite to eat, because she needed to get washed up as well, "Alright then, I guess I'll get a bite to eat while I wait, I am getting a big hungry to be honest," Adelle replied after Mariela got done speaking. After that she would head over to the fridge and look around for something she liked the looks of, hoping there would be some form of meat in there that she could cook quickly and eat, like bacon or something. If she couldn't find any meat to cook quickly, she'd just dig around and find something to make a quick sandwich of some sort with.

Once Mariela came out of the bathroom, with Garet in tow still, though quite wetter than before she saw, she told Adelle they'd go to bed once her hair was dried and straightened. When Adelle saw Mariela crack open a nice cold beer, she asked if she could have one too. When Marela was ready to go on to bed, Adelle would head to her bed that Mariela pointed out to her she could use and she'd flop down onto it and with her fully loaded gun under her pillow with its safety on, then she'd curl up and go to sleep.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There was no real quick meat selection for Adelle, but enough varied things for that always reliable sandwich to be made.

Once asked for a beer, Mariela offered another one, not too hassled about giving it up apparently. After some time spent on beer and sandwiches, the brushing stopped and Garet went to a nearby drawer at the dress girl's urging, getting out a dryer. Another while passed as the dryer performed it's job, eventually getting the long hair straight and true. Mariela now looked as she had during the day, her almost white hair hanging down as straight as possible in a neat condition. "We are ready now. You can do what you do now, us ladies will sleep." she instructed the man before leading Adelle into the next room.

"That handle on the wall, there's a guest bed ready to use." Mariela instructed Adelle as they went to their own room, leaving Garet behind in the main room. When she pulled down the handle, a bed followed after it, coming down from a space in the wall. Linens and such were allready there, so there was no work required for the busty girl. Mariela herself went into her own bed, closing the surrounding curtains as she did. Curiously enough, a pale light could be seen emanating from the roof of the dress girl's bed. "Just checking out what he's going to do now that his mistress is sleeping. I've got cameras set up on a few spots, so I can see everything going on from here, along with possible movements at the door."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle thanked Mariela for the beer and happily accepted the other one when it was offered. After finishing her sandwiches and beer, Adelle did the same as Mariela and pulled out a brush to brush her hair before bed while Mariela finished her own food and drink, since she hadn't done so after getting out of the bath yet. Once that was done and Mariela was done eating she followed her to the bedroom and did as the girl instructed about the handle to drop the bed down. Once it was down, she saw there was nothing needed for her to do other than get in, so she did just that and climbed under the covers. After making sure the safety was on her pistol and it was loaded in case she needed it in the night, she slipped it under her pillow and laid her head down to go to sleep.

"Heh... that's pretty smart having those things. I may get some installed when I get my own place too. That is if I ever make enough money to do so of course," Adelle said about the cameras when Mariela said what she was doing. "Also thanks for washing my clothes for me Mari, I really appreciate it. And thanks for letting me sleep here too, and for working with me," Adelle added as an afterthought before trying to go to sleep.

Adelle lay there for a couple of minutes watching Mariela's bed and the pale light from her camera monitors, wondering exactly what it is she planned to do with Garet now that he seemed to be her pet as it were. Not that she really cared all that much honestly, but she was a curious girl. She slowly drifted off to sleep while thinking about it, her body's weariness finally catching up with her now that the adrenaline from battle and everything was gone and she was resting in a quite comfortable bed. Her last thought before falling asleep was whether or not she would find a good job the next day that she could get a good reward for completing, and whether or not Mariela would help her in doing so if there was one.

(It's on you really how she wakes up, and what to. Regardless though, before she goes on her next job, Adelle is going to the market for some extra clothing and bullets if she needs any.)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sure, it's no problem. If we end up working together some more, you might get to meet my sisters..." were Mariela's last words for the evening. Eventually the light of the monitors dimmed away, the owner of the house seeing it fit to stop following the activities of her newfound servant. Garet's behaviour was apparently fit for the dress girl's tastes.

In the morning, Adelle found herself being the first one of the pair to be awake. The curtains around Mariela's bed were still closed, and a barely audible snore could be heard coming from within. Still, it appeared that Garet was not too sleepy, for there was a degree of activity detectable from the main room.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle woke the next morning and found she was the first awake of the two in the bedroom. She saw the curtains on Mariela's bed still closed shut, and heard her snoring softly within. She also heard Garet in the main room doing something, what it was she didn't know exactly, but that was none of her concern just yet, for she had a couple of things to do before going out to see if the man was making breakfast or anything.

Adelle kicked the covers off of her and stretched, yawning as she raised up. She grabbed a fresh set of clothes from her pack and dressed before going to the bathroom to go do her business and brush her teeth. Adelle chose this time to wear a dark green shirt, but the same kind of shorts as the day before, along with her scarf and cowboy hat. Once dressed she brushed her hair to straighten it out a bit before pulling it into a ponytail and tying it up.

She would check to see if Mariela was awake before going out to the bathroom and if she wasn't yet awake, then Adelle would gently shake her and ask if she wanted to get up yet and tell her the time. "Hey Mari, it's time to get up. I'm going to check and see what Garet's up to while I head out to the bathroom, cause I here some sort of racket out there," Adelle said to the dress girl.

After Mariela was awake and had started getting herself out of bed and everything, Adelle would grab her gun from under her pillow and holster it and fix it to her leg, then she'd tell Mariela she was going on out to see what Garet was doing and see if he'd made breakfast yet. If he hadn't, then she would try and find some sort of breakfast food that Mariela had in her fridge to make for them to eat, but only after getting done with her business in the bathroom.

Think of Adelle's clothing as Lara Croft's from Tomb Raider, except with a cowboy hat, and a scarf that hangs down to either side of her back for coolness.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When she was poked at, Mariela awoke in a somewhat slow process. "We'll see what this is about..." the girl remarked at the racket, reaching for her remote and opening up the screens that monitored the house. As perhaps expected, Garet was making the sounds for a good enough reason. The man was going on and preparing food in the next room. While she did get out from bed, it looked as if Mariela was not willing to go eat yet. "When you go there, tell him to come here. I need to get dressed, and breakfast does not wait." she told Adelle as the girl left the room. For some reason or another, it was as if the girl did not want to eat in her bed robe.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle passed Garet on her way to the bathroom and told him Mariela said to have him come there, then headed on into the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. Once done in there, if Garet hadn't come back out just yet to finish preparing whatever it was he had been preparing, then Adelle would finish it up for him, mainly because she was hungry.

When Mariela finally came to eat, Adelle would look over at her as she spoke. "Hey Mari, Are you going to find another bounty job to follow? If so then I'd like to check it out with you if that's okay," Adelle said to her friend.

If Mariela said yes to Adelle about going and finding another job to do, then Adelle would wait for her to get ready to go, as she herself was all but ready. Though Adelle would ask her if they could stop by the market on the way, because she wanted to see if they had something.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ahh, the mistress needs me! Must be faster!" the man blurted off, starting to hassle even faster with the breakfast stuffs. By the time Adelle got back from the toilet, there was the complete set waiting for her while the hapless man had gone over to tend to his wonderful mistress.

A bit later, Mariela joined Adelle at the table, now clad in a dress that was slightly different from the one that she had worn yesterday. Without any hassle, she urged Garet to sit down and eat too, which the man did. "That was the plan. We'll likely get my sister to come along as well, if she has recovered from that hit she took a little while back." Mariela offered a reply as they ate. It was apparent that they would go on another hunt together.

When it was time to leave, Mariela spent a little while considering what she should arm herself with today. There was a good deal of different blades around the house to choose from, but the girl eventually opted for a pair. of the blades was a bit unusual, but the other was a more standard-looking katana with a somewhat off-setting pink handle. "Sure, it is of no problem." she agreed to the suggestion about the market while shushing Garet back to work. It looked like they were free to go.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle got done and went ahead and ate, with Mariela coming a few minutes later and telling her that maybe her sister would help them with this next job. "Wow really, what's her name and what's she like if you don't mind my asking?" Adelle asked while waiting for Mariela to finish eating so they could go.

When Mariela was ready, they would head on out. Adelle would look in the market for a clothing store of some sort that sold leather trench coats, as she was looking to buy one so that she could look all badass with it. After finding one and buying it if she had the money to do so, she would tell Mariela she was ready to go check for another job and let her take the lead. Adelle would follow Mariela back to the bar where Samson was at the day before, picking up her sister along the way if she was going with them.