OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

"Yes, yes. Will be right over." Adelle could hear Rachaela's soft voice as she aimed for the remaining frog. Pulling the trigger, she sent a bullet slamming into the amphibian's chubby body. Even with three bits of lead in it, the thing didn't feel too threatened, obviously considering Adelle easy pickings. Changing strategies, the animal swung it's tongue at low level, grabbing the busty girl's ankle and tripping her painfully onto her back. Firing another shot to dissuade the creature, Adelle failed to connect as it began to reel her in. Before she got dragged too close, a shimmering blade zipped past them, severing the tongue as it passed like a shark fin in the ground. Still, there was to be no time to mourn for the lost tongue as another similar fin-blade followed the other, this time cleaving through the frog itself.

Finally, the situation was over. The distinct sound of Isabella's C96 guns quited down, the girl herself looking like she had to pull off too many close-quarters shots with all the slime and blood on her. Lacrimosa still maintained her potent physical strenght, discarding the torn-apart halves of a frog she had as the sounds of battle died down. Somehow, the girls had managed to get through this massive battle.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle heard Rachaela reply to her cry for help in a calm soft voice as she put yet another bullet into the remaining frog on the side she and Mariela were on, giving a smirk as she shot it. What she thought was her victory however was short lived as the frog sent its tongue at her legs this time, wrapping around one of her ankles and yanking her down. She tried to shoot it once more, but missed her shot as it began reeling her in, she couldn't stand the fact that she was probably about to be raped and started to reaching out to try and grab hold of something to hang on to so it couldn't pull her any closer, but couldn't really find anything to grab.

A-At least I kept you safe Mari,” Adelle said aloud as she was dragged towards the frog.

Just as she was about to stop struggling, Adelle watched a blade of some sort fly past and sever the tongue holding her and released her, then a second one flew past and hit the frog, splitting it open and killing it. As soon as she saw the remaining frog killed, Adelle got up and stumbled back over to Mariela's side to check on her, pulling her friend's head over into her lap to rest for a moment before trying to wake her up.

Mari... Mari are you okay, come on talk to me please,” Adelle said, isong one hand to shake Mariela softly at first, then a little harder if the first couple of shakes didn't work, while she used the other hand to brush Mariela's hair out of her eyes.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While the others got to cleaning themselves, Adelle moved into action and started getting Mariela back from her unconscious phase. It took some tries, but before Rachaela had to step in and apply magics, the blade sister's eyes fluttered open. "Ow... Not according to plan, that." she mumbled, visibly adjusting her vision after getting such a beatdown. But it wasn't long when it looked like things were fine for her with the exception of some minor aches such a beating would leave. "Hmm? Is there something weird on me?" the girl asked Adelle as she saw her looking.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle sat there and shook Mariela a few times while she lay there in her lap, and thankfully it didn't take too much to wake her up. After Adelle watched Mariela's eyes adjust a bit after waking up, and after she spoke, Adelle pulled her into a hug and buried Mariela's face in her breasts, though not one so tight that it crushed her.

Oh Mari I'm so glad you're okay, and no hon you haven't got anything weird on you. I was so afraid you'd gotten really hurt by those damn things. Do you feel okay? If not, then just stay there and rest as long as you need to okay,” Adelle replied to her friend, still hugging her and making sure she was alright.

Adelle would rest for a bit with Mariela and reload her gun to make sure it was fully loaded, then once they had all recovered from the fight they could move on, with Adelle telling them she was ready as soon as they were.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Pretty fine, considering what just happened. It's not the worst I've experienced. But sure, let's take a brief breather." Mariela spoke up as Adelle explained her feelings about the situation. While she had her brief resting bit, the girl reached for her previously dropped blade and took a moment to wipe it clean from the bloodstains and slime it had accumulated from the combat with the giant amphibians. The others did similar preparations, Isabella pulling out some of the rather unusual stripper clips that her guns used while Lacrimosa wiped the worst gore and slime off from herself. Rachaela didn't really need to do anything, but she did watch over the others. Eventually, the group had readied themselves enough to get going forward, leaving behind a rather grizzly mess of dead animals.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm glad you aren't too hurt Mari, and even more glad that it wasn't the worst you've been hurt before. I've gotta say I got really scared when I saw you get knocked out Mari. I didn't think I'd be able to fight them all by myself, but then I remembered those grenades I got earlier and chucked one over there and shielded you with these big old things here,” Adelle said to Mariela, slightly holding her large breasts up as she told Mariela about protecting her from the grenade blast.

Adelle did much the same as the others and focused on cleaning herself up from what all dirt and grime she'd gotten on her during the fighting. She watched Isabella reloading her guns as well and watched closely, intrigued by her stripper clips she'd pulled out. Once they were all ready to leave, Adelle would get up and offer a hand to Mariela to help her up, then she was ready to head on out.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After they had departed from the frog's chosen area of habitation, there was little more to see besides the continuous patches of water and some plant life here and there. It was a pretty odd sight to consider, the co-existence of mankind's abandoned technology and nature, especially in this much underground.

Soon thereafter, the party got to fork in the road where the tracks ended, giving them two different smaller tunnels to enter. "Should we split up and search these separately? or just stick together and pick a random path?" Isabella pondered, Rachaela adding that the splitting up was the faster method of the two, but also the more dangerous one in case of accident or ambush.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Once they had recovered and were ready to leave, they set back out and left the room all the frogs had been in. As they went along they saw all the different kinds of plant life down there that was growing in and around the many patches of water, with some quite odd looking plants as well that made Adelle wonder just what the hell they were. They also saw a lot of the remains of technology, some older some newer, and Adelle decided to keep an eye out for anything of value in all the technology they saw down there. Her thinking about it was that you never knew what you might find in old junk like most of it probably was.

After a little while they came to a fork in the path and Rachaela suggested splitting up to cover more ground, which Adelle agreed that it would let them cover more ground, but it would likely be too dangerous what with everything down here.

I don't know about splitting up myself Rachaela, I mean with as many things that have attacked us so far in the numbers we've seen. I don't know if we should risk it, cause honestly I'm a little scared to think of what would have happened back there if you girls hadn't been there to save my ass. I probably would have lost my virginity to a damn frog of all things if what the other things down here do to people is any indication. It would let us cover more ground though, so if we had a way to contact each other if one group gets in trouble then I don't think I'd mind splitting up,” Adelle said, giving her opinion about splitting up. She would agree to split up if they all wanted to do so, but if the majority of them decided not to then she wouldn't try to push them into doing so.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"We do have the phones, but there might be interference or total blockage of the connection this far down the ground." Rachaela informed Adelle. While the mage was herself suggesting the split, Mariela and Lacrimosa seemed to be against it, leaving Isabella to support it and Adelle had stated her dislike towards the idea. Looked like they would be going together, even if it took more time than splitting. "Hmph, fine. So, which way should we be taking?" Isabella moved forward in the conversation, not too thrilled about her suggestion being put down but not dwelling on it further. One path seemed to take them into a depot or hanger of sorts where the trains were maintained, another going to some social and work spaces for the subway employees and mechanics of times past.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't have one of those phones myself so I wouldn't really know as much, but I do know enough about that to agree that you're right about their probably being some interference this far underground. And my main reason for wanting to stick together is we don't know what he's capable of really, plus he's probably desperate and would do anything he had to to survive," Adelle said in response to Rachaela's words, agreeing with her about the interference. Adelle heard Isabella's seeming dislike about them deciding against her idea of splitting up, and Adelle felt kind of bad for disagreeing with her, but she truly didn't want to split up and risk getting ganged up on like she did with those frogs earlier after Mariela got knocked out.

"Well if I were the guy we're looking for, then I'd go to wherever would be the most defensible place is. Which would probably be that way," Adelle replied to Isabella, pointing towards the depot/hangar of sorts, then she went on to say, "Which way do you girls all think we should go? I'm up for either direction really."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Both of these locations have their advantages, but the hangar is indeed a more suitable location for the escapee's plans. I'm all for the hangar as well." Mariela agreed with Adelle's proposition. There were no further objections, so to the maintenance hall they went.

A few repaired and less repaired traincars were the most prominent feature of the hangar, with tools of all kinds littering the surrounding workstations. But most interestingly, a lone figure could be seen walking the upper catwalks that surrounded the room. The features matched the one they were looking for, but it was not easy to confirm this from so far away.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Mariela agreed with Adelle's suggestion, they all went on down the maintenance corridor towards the hangar. As they went, Adelle looked around and saw all the old traincars in different states of disrepair, along with all of the different kinds of tools laying about at the workstations. She decided to look a little closer at some of the tools as they went to see if there was anything that looked worth taking with them.

A short time after going in, Adelle glanced up and noticed someone walking along the catwalks above them. She whipped out the picture of the one they were looking for and they kind of matched somewhat, but she was too far away to be totally sure.

See Izzy, it did turn out better for us to stay together. Didn't it? Now the big question. How do we get up there to see if that's our guy without him seeing us?” Adelle whispered to her companions, hoping that they found a good way up where they could maintain stealth.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The tool racks and cases hardly had anything out of the ordinary, containing all the necessary tools one would need to do maintenance work. The only thing that really stuck from all the dust-covered materials was a pink squeaky hammer in the place of a normal one on a particular tool rack. While it was unlikely to be of any use, Adelle could of course take it with her, along with any other possible tool she might consider useful.

For the possibility of going upwards, there was only really a few options. Some ladders and staircases could be accessed to ascend into the overlooking catwalks, but that was about it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle decided to not bother with looking for anything to take with her, figuring the others would think she was crazy for taking the pink squeaky hammer. She figured that she could search more thoroughly for anything useful after they got their mark.

Alright girls, let's find us a way to get up there and see if that's him. I mean I'm pretty sure it is him, but you never know,” Adelle whispered to her companions and began looking for the safest and stealthiest way up to where he is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, maybe we should just stick near the walls for now and see what happens. At least there's no spotlights to give our presence away." Isabella remarked, quickly getting confirmation from the rest of the sisters. They chose to use the stairs instead of the ladders, for the ladders would create more noise if climbed on. Getting to the nearest set of chairs, the girls advanced onto the wide catwalks that overlooked the hall.

Some ways up, they could see the previous figure again, this time exiting the supervisor's office that was placed squearely in the middle of the room. Looked like the person had the same idea as them, for he too stayed near the wall on the right side of the girl's location. They could already take shots at him if it was to their best interest, but accuracy would be somewhat questionable with the distance still between them. And there was no idea if the person also had something to shoot or throw on him.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle also agreed with Isabella about staying along the walls and out of the light and followed the others when they started on up to the catwalks. After they got up a little bit, they saw the figure again, though this time they saw it exiting the large supervisor office in the center of the room. Adelle and the others saw that he was pretty much using the same tactic they were to keep out of sight and was near the walls for cover.

When she saw him head over to the walls to the right of where they were, Adelle pulled her gun out and aimed at him, fearing that he'd see them and they'd have nothing to shoot back at him with in case he had a gun or something, but she didn't shoot when saw he hadn't noticed them just yet. She tapped Lacrimosa on the shoulder and then looked back at the others and nodded at them then gestured her pistol towards the figure, wordlessly asking if they should follow him, then she gestured at the office the figure had been in, asking if they should go in there instead. If they nodded back in agreement to Adelle, then they would slowly and stealthily follow the one they saw. If they couldn't understand her meaning, then Adelle would whisper to them what she was trying to say.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girls were pretty agreeable about following, and soon enough they were sneaking onwards. But to somewhat their chagrin, the target seemed to be going for the door on the opposite side. Mariela broke off from them as they passed the catwalk leading to the supervisor's office, going to take a look into the place. But as somewhat expected, she soon came back, making a large X-mark with her arms. Most likely there was another trap of some sort set up into the booth. The mark had by that time reached the door, but was now tinkering over it. Judging by the miniscule moves the target was doing, it was most likely locked and now they had to pick the lock before moving onwards. This might be a lucky shot for the girls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The girls soon began sneaking on after Adelle got her answers via a nod from the others. As they went, Adelle actually got a bit mad when the one they were following started across to the opposite side of the room. Adelle watched Mariela move towards the supervisor's office and when she came back making the X-mark with her arms, Adelle just nodded and whispered only where they could hear, “We'll check it out later then okay girls. He may have something useful in there we could take afterward.

They glanced over to the door their mark was heading towards and noticed he'd made it to the thing, though it looked as if he were trying to pick the lock to the door. Adelle nodded to the others as if asking should they creep closer and try to take him out, either by knocking him out or killing him. She was ready to attack whenever they were, so she was merely waiting for confirmation from them to either creep closer or rush in and attack.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There seemed to be a degree of uncertainty about the course of action they should be taking among the sisters, but Lacrimosa was the one to push them onward. "We've got him, no dallying now." the nun-styled sister verbally poked the rest into action. Unfortunately, this act also gave away their presence to the target, who hurried up and broke through the lock with his picks. Not wanting him to escape, the girls gave chase.

Behind the door waited a large office room with cubicles aplenty. "You won't get me, you weird whores! Get ready to die!" they could suddenly hear the target yelling, not sure where he was hiding among all the office places.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Lacrimosa spurred them on, Adelle was the first to follow her, though this caused their target to hear them and he managed to finish picking the lock before they got to him and went through the door. The girls all gave chase and rushed through the door behind him before he got too far. When they came through the door they saw the large office like room with all the cubicles inside. When he yelled what he did, it kind of made Adelle mad.

Well what do we do now girls? He apparently wants us dead, so I don't think we've got much choice but to kill him ourselves. To find him I suppose me and Isabella could just start firing randomly through the cubicles here and get lucky, but I don't want to waste bullets unless I've got to. Should we split into teams then? I'll go with whoever if you all think we should,” Adelle whispered to the others, unsure of how to go about finding him in this mess of a room.