OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

"YOUR RAPIST TENDENCIES ARE SHOWING AGAIN, YOU LEWD CREATURE!" Luna perked up at the mention of being put into ropes for sleep, apparently not liking the idea all that much. "And I do not know how to death curse. That stuff is kinda lame, so I don't really want to know either."

The two would soon enough get to the moving out department, and Luna got herself off from the couch as she grabbed Banie to take him along. "He'll come, but the others are in their own dimension where I can summon them if there is some need." she explained her choice of action, which was pretty sound as it would certainly take some serious firsthand investigation or knowledge in the field of familiars to make the plushie's true nature apparent just by looking. And with how Luna herself looked and acted, it was easy to draw the conclusion that it was just a girl's huggy buddy. At the garage, the meter inspection revealed that there still was gas left in the bike, but the need to refuel would be there in a few days with the current amount of bikery that Adelle did. But it was not entirely necessary right then as the leftover gas would take some serious driving to drain away in just one day.

Coming over to the tailor's store location revealed that they had arrived at a slightly too early time, the sign still on the door telling that it would take an hour or two for the store to open.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I was only joking about the ropes Luna, and that's good to know about the death curses," Adelle said when Luna called her a lewd creature, raising an eyebrow and unable to suppress a smirk.

"M'kay, good to know. Let me lock up and we can head on," Adelle said, putting Buddy's food where he could find it and leaving a cup of water on the table too for him. "Be sure to hold on to me alright, don't want you to fall off," Adelle added when she and Luna were both on board the bike.

After heading on out and making their way over to Josephine's clothing store after she checked her gas on the bike, which was good for now, they found that the place was still closed. "Well... I guess we'll go elsewhere for now and come back. I need to check on getting some more ammo for my guns anyway, hopefully the old guy is there already this morning so I can," Adelle said as they saw that the place was still closed for the time being, where she headed for the gun store. If it was closed still too though then Adelle would head over to the market to pick up a few things to take back to the house before trying again at Josephine's place.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Not meeting much success with Josephine at the moment, the pair opted to head into the Santa-like old guy's gun store as Adelle could use some replacement AP ammo at least. The trip was not long as there was barely any distance between the two places, and it did look like that there would be more success with this visit as the busty girl could see one of the huge gorilla guys setting out a sign near the open door when they got near the place. Another customer was seen going in as well, so it did look like the place was open this early. Checking out the clock on the outside wall revealed that it was a few minutes past 8 am, a time that was early enough for most stores, though it would still take two hours for Josephine to open hers. And just like before, the one tattooed woman arrived as well, having business at the store yet again. She had been there the past two times when Adelle was visiting, and appeared to be now too.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Pulling up to the gun shop Adelle saw that it was indeed open as she'd hoped thankfully. Parking her bike out front and knocking the kickstand out, she motioned for Luna to come on in with her, telling her that she could look around a bit while she got her own stuff she was there to get. Adelle noticed as she was going in the same woman from the last couple of times she'd been there getting bullets and stuff, the one with the tattoos on her.

It was curious but not totally out of the ordinary that someone else would be coming for stuff there at the same time as her that she'd seen a couple of times before. Adelle noticed the clock outside the door and nodded to herself as she and Luna went on in. Once inside, Adelle got another box of regular bullets for her each of her pistols and then looked around for the armor piercing ones, along with the incendiary rounds to see how many of them she could afford, as the last time she'd only had the one mag of incendiaries for each gun and the couple of armor piercing mags for both, all of which she burned in that fighting last night.

"I hope I can afford to get some more, don't want to need them and not have them and all," Adelle mumbled to herself as she browsed the shelves for said bullets.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With a good look over the inventory, Adelle could see that she could get all the wasted special ammo replaced and the boxes for just about a hundred, so she was pretty much covered at least for that. Of course, it was only for that amount, she could get more if she wanted to have more in storage if she was willing to more pay for it. While she looked at the ammo prices and such, Luna was going all over the store, pawing at a multitude of different guns that she appeared to find interesting. What really made her stop was the knife section, a relatively small portion of the store. There, she really started to get interested.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Collecting all that she needed to replace what she'd used, Adelle saw that it was going to cost her around a $100 or so, and she decided that would be enough for now since she hadn't had to use the ones she'd had until now, so she had a bit of time to make enough money to get more when need be. Luna she noticed in the meantime was checking out some other guns and then some knives, looking quite interested in the latter.

Taking the bullets with her and putting them into a basket to carry with her, Adelle looked around to see if she could find some speed loaders for her pistols so that she could reload quicker. After checking their prices, should she find any, she would grab enough to equal up to $50 more of her current money she had on her and heading on up to the counter to pay for it all, leaving about $150 or so in her pocket now.

"Hello, a bit of morning shopping, got a friend I need to take to get some clothes when Josephine's shop opens up here shortly," Adelle would say in greeting to the older guy as she got to the counter to pay for her items.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Finding speed loaders was not an issue, but Adelle had to make a decision on picking the amount as she was limited to getting three with the 15-dollar price tag for each of them. No matter how many she got, the old guy was still there to get her money for the items she was having, probably already knowing that he had a regular customer in the busty girl. "It's not a problem, young lady. Business hours are for business, straight from the start. That is the reason we have them." he said as he got all the things through the scanner machine for the price total of the things that Adelle was getting. "That one, huh. I think I've met her a time or two, she's a little bizarre when it comes to clothing, but I think she is a respectable person despite that. She bought a small pocket revolver once, and a derringer. And it does look like she has a dedicated customer base, so there must be a bunch of folks who like her work enough to allow her to be in business still." he continued as he took the payment from Adelle.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that they were about $15 each, Adelle decided to grab 4 speed loaders to make it an even $60 or so instead of just 3 of them, which she then took up to pay for. "True enough, and yeah Josephine is... a bit strange when it comes to clothes, especially high class clothes like fancy suits and dresses and stuff like that. But she does make good clothing, that much is obvious, and she sells it fairly cheap too," Adelle replied as she pulled out the money for all her items she'd grabbed. "Me though, I'm not very picky about my clothes, so long as it fits me good, which as you can probably imagine with these big honkers finding clothes that fit me well and not too tightly is tough at times," she added, gesturing at her own large tits with a shrug.

After she'd handed him the money, Adelle took her things and thanked him as she gave him a nod, telling him she'd be back soon probably before she headed over to find Luna again to let her know she was done here. After getting back on her bike, Adelle waited for Luna to climb aboard again and looked over her shoulder at her. "Say Luna... I have a mage friend that lives nearby. Would you like to meet her by chance? I mean it'll be another hour and a half at least until Josephine's place opens for the day, so it'll give us something to do until then at least. Rachaela is her name, and she's works with me sometimes on jobs for the hunters guild I work for, I dunno how strong her magics are, but I figure since you both know magic maybe you'd want to meet her," Adelle said to Luna as she climbed onto the bike behind her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I could see that being a problem, yes." the man replied as he handed Adelle's change to her. This old man was one of the few so far who could keep themselves away from staring at her boobs, as she had not seen him do it. Either he was a true gentleman or simply skilled with sneaking peeks, it would take a little further investigation to find out.

Luna was still fawning over the knives when Adelle came to get her, but it was not hard to get her away from there. The obsession was probably not as deep towards them as it was to some other things like rapists and witchcraft. The two went back to the bike, where the busty girl posed a question to her newfound companion. "If you think so. We will probably meet sooner or later, so why not sooner? SHE IS PROBABLY A LAME WIZARD THOUGH, ALL FIREBALLS AND SHIT." the witch broke into another louder explanation midway, apparently agreeing to see Rachaela.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

She didn't really mind if the old guy stared at her breasts or not, as most other men did anyway. But she was impressed and kind of happy that at least one man she'd met could keep his eyes from lingering on them for longer than would normally be appropriate.

"Hmm, I don't know what all kinds of magic she can do, but I know that she can do some healing magics. I think I've seen her do some fire spells though," Adelle said to Luna as Adelle started the bike up and drove off to Rachaela's place with her new friend in tow.

When they got to Rachaela's place, Adelle would park in front of the house this time and fix the kickstand out before climbing off and head up to knock on the door and see if Rachaela was home so she could introduce her and Luna.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS SOMETHING RIGHT." was what Luna had to say, apparently taking a small bit of liking towards Rachaela from hearing that she could actually do healing magic. Other than that, the trip was quiet.

"THAT IS A FANCY HOUSE. REMINDS ME OF THE VILLAGE LEADER'S HOUSE BACK IN THE VILLAGE." Luna spoke up once they had parked down, finding Rachaela's house quite extravagant, which it honestly was compared to most places outside the rich people section. Knocking on the door resulted in them getting Garagan to open it for them, the big man letting them in without much more than a look, even as he had not seen Luna before. It was Adelle's presence that enabled this most likely, as the two of them had been dealing with each other for a decent amount of time with all the visits that she had been doing. "Take a seat in the living room, the Lady will be there shortly. She is getting dressed at the moment. Can I get you some coffee and a sandwich while you wait?" the guy asked from the two, Luna not having any issue with it and accepting what was being offered.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, I've seen her do a number of different kinds of spells, but can't remember all of them right off the top of my head. She's pretty nice though and lives in a nice home. In fact I'd been staying with her the last few days before I moved into my place that you teleported into last night," Adelle replied as they rode on to Rachaela's place.

Knocking on the door after Luna had mentioned it reminded her of the village elder's home in her village, Adelle saw Garagan answer it as she gave a wave. "Hey there big guy. And yeah sure, we just ate some breakfast about an hour or so ago, but I'm up for it," Adelle said, also accepting the offer of food and drink, not wanting to refuse their hospitality. She figured that she'd wait to actually introduce Luna until Rachaela was down there with them, so she could introduce her to both of them at once with no need to repeat herself any to the pair. She was a little worried at what Rachaela might say or do, and what Luna might think of her, but she figured that the two might get along with one another since they both practiced magic, even if they were different kinds of it.

When Rachaela came down, Adelle waved to her and then gestured to Luna as she prepared to introduce her. "Hey Rachaela, this is Luna. She's staying at my new place right now. She kind of... dropped in on me, but I wasn't about to turn someone who didn't have anywhere else to go in a city she wasn't familiar with. She... from what I can tell is a summoner and hexer. So a magic user like you Rachaela, and we were waiting for Josephine to open up shop so I could get Luna here some clothes, so I figured I'd introduce you two to each other," Adelle said to Rachaela when she came down.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"As you wish." Garagan acknowledged the order of double coffee and sandwich before making it to the kitchen while the girls took their seats on the living room couches. He was back with them quickly enough, suggesting that he had made a little too much for breakfast and was not wanting to leave too much leftovers, since there was no indication that he had spent time on making the food. The sandwiches were of good build as usual, having plenty of filling in them while the coffee was strong, made from some unusual and rare brand certainly.

The pair did not manage to completely make it through the offered food before Rachaela appeared from upstairs, dressed in the usual style of the sisterhood while still having the slight touches of her own design on the clothes. While Luna appeared to have no problem with how Rachaela looked, it was not looking like it was happening both ways. There was an instant glare in the mage girl's eyes, though it was not certain what the reason was, Adelle could only speculate though she could probably have a few guesses for this. Yet, she did not make it any more apparent, and was at the best of her manners like usual. The two girls greeted each other like expected, and while she listened to the explanation of Luna and why she was there, the glare started again quite soon. When it came to talking though, the mage was hardly hostile. "Not a magic type that I'm particularly knowledgeable about. I have met two others with similar interests though, so it is not completely out from my range of knowledge. I take it that you are not one for attack spells?" Rachaela appeared to know what to expect from the description that Adelle had given, and Luna coould confirm it, staying relatively calm for once and not going onto her bizarre rants this time around.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah thank you Garagan, smells and tastes great as always," Adelle said, complimenting the big guy as she took her first bite of her sandwich.

Once Rachaela had gotten in there and Adelle had said all she had to say in the way of introductions for the moment, she dug back into her sandwich, thinking to herself that Rachaela always showed the best of manners to just about everyone but her when they were both alone... where dominatrix Rachaela came out to play and Adelle usually ended up the submissive partner of the pair. "Hmm... I see, well since she's staying with me I figured that you both could meet and all since you both know magic. I mean sure it's different kinds of magic, but magic all the same right," Adelle said, taking the last bite of her sandwich and finishing her coffee off with a pleasant sigh... god it was good coffee.

Adelle had caught the glare that Rachaela gave Luna, both times she gave it in fact, but while she was curious about why Rachaela was doing such a thing, she didn't bring it up while Luna was sitting right there and figured she'd talk about something other than said glaring. "Yeah Luna here showed me some of her familiars... or all of them, not sure exactly if that was all or not. But there's this one, damn thing is a tree... like a living tree that can walk around and stuff..." Adelle said, trailing off as she spoke of the familiars to try and push aside any of the glaring for the time being as she spoke a little of the others that Luna had showed her, mostly trying to kill time until Josephine opened up shop for the day.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"But of course. It is always a good thing to meet another one who practices the art. Our kind is somewhat rare, even in these strange days." Rachaela agreed towards the idea of meeting another magic user. Even as she was finding something not to her liking in Luna, she appeared to still have the appropriate respect towards her otherwise.

"Hmm, that is interesting, certainly. Looks like summoning is your specialization, hmm? It can't be anything else with that many familiars, if the usual rules of magic study are anything of an indication in this, in the specialization realm of things at least. I know there are some jacks of all trades out there, but most of us are specialists in a chosen field." she carried on after Adelle had gone on her brief rant about the different familiars. "But teleported, you say? That takes some skill to do. I have to question, who did that? You know more spellcasters?" she quickly turned attention to other things, drawing out an explanation from Luna that seemed to indicate that her former village was more than a simple village. "Everyone I knew had some skill in magic, even the kids and grandpas. The grandpas were some of the more powerful ones, in fact." This revelation appeared to spark further interest in Rachaela, and she suddenly broke away from the discussion and went upstairs, only to come back with a book that she handed over to the witch in a particular page. "Yeah, that is what the village was called." she confirmed it after a quick read. "Now I'm interested."

Adelle too got to take a look, and she too saw that in the book, there was a few pages of text detailing a supposed village hidden somewhere in the world, and all the people living there were skilled magicians.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle sat and mostly just listened to the two talking of magic after she'd mentioned Luna's familiars to Rachaela, but she didn't elaborate on the teleportation of Luna any, feeling it wasn't her place to do so. When Rachaela dashed upstairs to bring down a book after she asked something that Luna answered, Adelle noticed a look that was more of curiosity than what almost seemed like disdain. Glancing over at the book since she was close enough, Adelle saw the village depicted in it and thought it kind of cool actually that there was a whole village of mages.

"Wow, that's kind of cool. Hey um... girls... can anyone learn magic? Or do they have to have like innate talent within them to be able to do so or something like that? I only ask because... well I kinda want to know if I have any talent in it," Adelle said as she looked at the book, wondering if she had magical talent of some sort.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite what Adelle's hopes were, the answer to it was a little less hopeful, and both of the girls were confirming it. "No, not everyone. It takes a certain kind of person. You can't outright become a wielder of the art, no matter how much you might study. The initial flame always needs to come from yourself, some sort of sign that you can do it. But one does not always spark into the craft in early life, so there could be chances that you could develop the skill in later life as well. There are some recorded cases in the community that mention people suddenly getting power in middle age or later, so one never knows. The bottom line, you don't just become one when you want. It happens when it happens, if it is meant to." Rachaela laid down the law, and Luna pretty much confirmed it with some agreeable nods. "And there really is no way to find out the possibility either. The signs only show up when it has already happened."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw... so most likely I don't have any magical talent, or if I do then there's a chance that it might never manifest itself, or at the very least not until sometime later on if I do have some. Well shoot, I was hoping that I might be able to learn a thing or two, but oh well," Adelle said, shrugging her shoulders as Rachaela finished talking and Luna nodded in agreement with her. "Well regardless there's always the possibility right, so I can't do anything but wait and see if I show the talent for it really in that case I suppose," she added, looking disappointed about it, but nothing more than that.

"Oh hey Rachaela, is Clara around? I'll go say hi and stuff while we're waiting around," Adelle asked Rachaela, going in the general direction of where Clara was at should Rachaela point her in her direction, where she'd ask Clara how she was doing and all and chat for a bit with her.

Adelle would chat with Clara and come back to Rachaela and Luna to talk to them too along with Clara if the young girl wanted to chat with them all until the time came for Josephine's place to open, at which point Adelle would tell Luna that they could head on now whenever and get her some clothes to have.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Of course she's around. Actually gave Garagan a little relief time from all her pestering, she is probably doing something in the back yard." Rachaela told Adelle, knowing where to point her if she wanted to find the former homeless girl. And she was indeed correct, Clara could be found just behind the door to the backyard that was on the other end of the living room. The yard had escaped her attention up to this point, but now the busty girl could not avoid noticing that there was another strange area of actual plant life to be found in there. Most noticeable was the pair of relatively small trees with an empty hammock hanging between them, but there was grass and some flowers too, the former of which the girl was enjoying at the moment. Even with all the things that might have been distracting her, Clara still appeared to remember Adelle and was quick to come and see her when called. "Hmm, okay!" she agreed equally fast, probably getting curious about Luna. Or it could be just the simple fact that she liked to have a girly talk time.

With Clara there too, the four sat down again. The conversation still remained quite closely in the reveal of Luna's home and how the place was, Rachaela looking like she was somewhat obsessed over facts and actively wanted new information. From what she could gather from the facts, Adelle found out that the place was hidden well, was somewhat backward when it came to technology, quite self-sufficient and had mostly older people populating it as children were rare. Clara's side of the conversation was made up from the various antics she had set up in the past few days to bother Garagan while doing some chores with him.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Heading out to the backyard after Rachaela stated that was where Clara was likely at, Adelle found her and called her over to chat, asking how she was doing and all before they went back inside with the others and chatted a while. After getting back inside Adelle listened to the talk of Luna's hometown and then to Clara's antics she'd been getting into with Garagan to tease him. Adelle let the others do most of the talking, simply chiming in when she felt a good and appropriate time to do so. She would speak up of course if they looked to her for some gossip of some sort, telling about the stuff that happened with Jet and that strange woman from the sky city.

When Josephine's place had opened up and all after a while, and as soon as Luna was ready to head on out of course, Adelle would bid farewell to Rachaela, Clara, and Garagan and head on out to start her bike up, taking Luna and herself on over to Josephine's clothing store to see what they could do about getting Luna some more clothing to wear while she was around with her.