OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Taking a hold of Rose's wrist was not the easiest thing to do, given her large hand size, but Adelle could still get her along just as well. The altered pieces of clothing she wore still required some help in the removal as the hinges that Rachaela had put on them were fairly small, all things considered. But it was doable to the two of them, and eventually they could move into the shower proper. Going in there with Rose at the same time was not the most spacious of endeavours, but they could somehow fit in. The large girl seemed to be thankful of it all, yet was looking a bit unsure as to what Adelle was doing rubbing herself onto her like that. It did help though, getting all the mess off from the large girl with a bit of work.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"What's the matter hon? Is it this?" Adelle asked Rose curiously, glancing down at her soaped up breasts that she was using to help wash the larger girl clean. "Well, you're pretty big, so the more of myself I use to wash you off. The quicker we get you cleaned," she added simply after a few moments.

This had the added effect of causing Adelle to get more than a bit aroused, her nipples stiffening up as she did. When she got to washing Rose's breasts and between her legs, Adelle would blush a bit as she looked up at the bigger girl. "Excuse me hon, but I gotta do it," Adelle said as she soaped her hands both up and the loofah some more and started gently scrubbing Rose's breasts, feeling a tiny bit envious at just how much larger Rose's breasts were than her own, despite the difference in their body sizes, but also at just how perky Rose's were as well.

Shaking her head a bit, Adelle continuing to wash Rose's chest and eased her hand down between Rose's legs to gently scrub some soap across and a little inside of Rose. She was extra gentle though considering Rose had gotten those plant things molesting and playing with her earlier, and she'd try and help get Rose cleaned out as best she could, unless the big girl stopped her that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It is still a bit... odd... even if it is of aid in that... Rose would go on to explain, likely still being unsure what to make of it. Yet she would go on to be a co-operative enough a target, so it was not hard to clean her up. The size made it a bit harder than maybe needed, maybe. But it would be done eventually, and the large girl would go back to being her pristine white self after a bit of work.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know it's got to be embarrassing at least a little bit. But with these it's gonna be Really tough to clean yourself I think. If we can find a way to give you regular hands, that you can switch or extend your claws here out, then you'd be in business and could do everything like this yourself," Adelle replied as she continued to wash Rose clean.

"There we go hon. Good as new. I do wonder though if this wizard guy that Luna mentioned in her note might know anything we could do, or if Rachaela's master might know anything more that we could do to give you a little easier time about eating and everything," Adelle said once Rose was fully clean again, and then she'd work on cleaning herself up, and after she too was clean, Adelle would step out and get some towels for herself and Rose, and she'd help Rose get dried off before getting herself completely dried, not seeming to mind helping all that much.

After they finished up in the bathroom, Adelle would work on making them a light dinner, nothing too much, just enough to fill them both up, if Rose even wanted anything to eat. When they finished dinner, Adelle would clean up and flop onto the couch and relax and watch some TV for a bit as she relaxed.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I could do with a little bit more... freedom to operate, yes. But... I still do not want to completely give up... on these things. They are... still me in every sense of the word... Rose would kinda agree, looking like she too was a bit bothered by the lack of autonomy in her existence. Even Buddy, who was maintaining presence at the top of a shelf could manage himself with his smaller and more dextrous front claws, eating food, changing the channel and spiking unattended beer cans open with them.

That aside, Rose did seem to be ready for a little more food, the mozzarella sticks having taken the worst feelings of hunger away but still leaving her with the need to enjoy some other things. Given her lack of experience, it was probably hard go make something she would decline at first sight.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, well I don't mean get rid of them altogether of course. But something that would let you switch between having regular hands, and the big menacing claws like these. So you wouldn't necessarily be losing them, so much as be able to whip them out when you need them, rather than them being out all the time. Lacrimosa, one of my friends, has some sets of gauntlets that she wields in battle, and I'm sure that at least one of those sets of gauntlets are similar to your claws here in some way. Maybe find some way of making them retractable or like some of Lacri's gauntlets could work, perhaps. We'd have to talk to an expert mage that knows how to do that sort of stuff before we could decide on anything concrete though first of course. So there's plenty of time to think about it," Adelle replied with a nod as she finished up in the bathroom with Rose.

For their lighter dinner, Adelle merely made them a simple ham and cheese sandwich each, helping Rose to get her food into her mouth without getting her claws dirty. After they were done, Adelle smiled and kicked back to relax after cleaning the dishes up, sighing softly as she sat there with Rose, watching a bit of TV while they relaxed for a bit before heading to bed for the evening.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While she would not have taken it badly, Rose declined the help for eating, instead opting to do it herself. With a careful pinch grip in the middle of the sandwich, she would eat the thing in two bites, the size difference coming forth again in a fairly visible way.

The pair spent some time in front of the TV, Rose looking more like she was thinking instead instead of paying attention to the TV. Buddy moved up from the top of the shelf at one point, clinging to the ceiling and dropping down onto one of the empty chairs once he was above it. As the two of them went ahead to bed, he would remain and see some more TV content. Just like before, Rose would keep her claws out from the bed, hoping to avoid holes or tears to the bedsheets.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle smiled and nodded at Rose, letting the big girl get her own food after serving it, and eating her own food herself. After they finished up and sat down to watch TV together, Adelle did notice that Rose seemed to be deep in thought at the moment. But she didn't bother Rose at first, and simply sat there with her watching the TV until they decided to head on to bed. When they climbed in, Adelle would help Rose position herself so her claws didn't damage the bed any, and would look up at her as she snuggled up to the bigger girl.

"What's the matter Rose? You seemed... a little distant while we were relaxing in the living room a few minutes ago," Adelle asked softly as she snuggled up against Rose, laying an arm over her as she did.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well... It's just the strangeness... Of all of this new life... And how it all is..." Rose would state what her thoughts had been about. Only a few days had gone with her in this new existence, and it all seemed fairly baffling to her still in all it's weirdness.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, I see. Well... is there anything you'd like to ask me, or talk about before we get some sleep?" Adelle replied softly, looking up to Rose. "If there is, then please, don't hesitate to ask or talk to me about things. You're my friend, so I don't mind," she added.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I'm not sure if... we can deal with everything I'm thinking about and...
be able to sleep soundly for a good amount... There's just so much... so many things... Like that group you belong to... Those girls with the outfits... The plant monsters... This city and what's beyond it... The human nature..."
Rose would explain, showing that she was really taking in everything she observed in the world.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle raised up a bit and looked over at Rose for a few moments before she smiled and leaned up to kiss her on the cheek. "I'd be amazed if you Weren't thinking about a lot of things like that to be honest hon. How about we deal with, or talk about some of it now, get it off your chest. I promise, I'll listen," Adelle replied after a pecking Rose on the cheek, listening attentively to Rose and anything the big girl wanted to say to or ask her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well if you feel like it... So... I heard and saw that the world was far from this when I was still in my... previous life. How did it come to this... And what is that big plate thing in the sky? It looks like it goes... higher than we can go with our capabilities... And while it doesn't look like much... It feels... oppressive..." Rose would go on to ask a few things as she let the felt like asking right then.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... well, the world had already changed when I was born. But I'm sure that there's someone around that can explain it in better detail than I. And the thing in the sky you mentioned is, as far as we all know, or believe anyway, a really high tech city where the wealthiest of the wealthy from days long past now live. There's been this girl that uses all sorts of technology to get whatever she wants, and she's taken my mark a couple of times, and taken a couple of other things from me too. Cut my leg to keep me from fighting back, so I couldn't chase after her. Nobody really knows a whole lot about that place though, as nobody from here has ever made it up there and back as far as I know at least," Adelle replied, trying to recall her times where the girl from above came down and interfered with her jobs and whatnot. "Whoever they are though, they definitely have the technology to help the poor people down here on the surface, but they won't, and that girl claims that we aren't ready for it or some such," she went on to say, frowning as she thought about it.

"Anything else hon?" Adelle asked curiously after a few moments of thought.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Really now... That doesn't sound too pleasant... Well I wish... Someone does something to correct them eventually... unity does look like the way to go... And... I don't think them being hostile like that... Serves any real benefit... And this is coming from... A construct of war." Rose would go on to say. "You said that... There are criminals in this city... Big collectives of them I take it... And I imagine those people we met at the big house yesterday... Were some if those..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I hope so too. And yeah, Liliana's people are... well, I guess you could call them one of the criminal organizations, but they at least seem to value life to some degree. Not like Miguel's. He's the kind of asshole that tries to take advantage of everyone, and his people are the worst kind of scum. I know first hand how much he values those that work with him and his people. At the first sign of me acting out of turn you might say, his head maid Rosieta turned on me and left me for dead, would have killed me herself I'd wager, if that one guard hadn't come in when he did," Adelle replied after a few moments. "A couple of the other ones aren't so bad, but they're still criminal organizations all in all. Speaking of them, there's actually another big girl. Name of Priscilla, who fights them all. She's a big girl like you. Snowy white hair. Wears a big flowing white robe. She's quite beautiful actually, and she's Really strong. But she's only one person trying to fight against the odds," she added after a few moments.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well then... I suppose I'll have to remember that... even as they appeared to be fairly friendly people... especially... him..." Rose would eventually reply, having taken a moment of silence after the explanation about the different groups. For the part with Priscilla, she didn't have anything to say at all, but it did look like it got her attention.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, something wrong? You looked a bit curious about Priscilla when I mentioned her, is why I asked," Adelle asked curiously, before she nuzzled her cheek in against Rose's shoulder. "If there's anything else you'd like to know hon, just tell me, okay. I'm more than willing to talk about it all," she added after a few moments.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I'd just like to... meet her one day maybe... If nothing else... ask how she manages her life in this size..." Rose would once again say about her interest towards the other big lady in town.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, she lives in multiple places really. Can't afford to stay in one place for too long. She attacks the criminal organizations when she can, mostly the worse ones, but she does attack them all, I believe," Adelle replied softly. "But, if I meet her again one day, I'll see what I can do to arrange a meeting between you both. I'm sure she'd like to meet you too," she added with a smile before nuzzling again and closing her eyes, unless Rose had anything else she wanted to talk about.