OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

"That would be... nice, yes..." Rose would finish up, and from there the two of them would find sleep as the large girl just did not seem to have anything else to ask about.

Eventually morning would come as it always did. Adelle would find herself being the first one to wake up, but in a slightly problematic position. She was kinda held up by the still sleeping Rose, who had scooped her up while they slept and was now holding her like a teddy bear against her chest with both hands. This was quite effective as she had both of her hands on the busty girl, who had a good bit of weight holding her down, and she was on the right height to be resting her head on Rose's chest, thankfully not quite in the way it would be smothering but nonetheless face-first, only the unknown white fabric of the large girl's clothing keeping her from a full motorboat.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Adelle fell asleep not long after that and slept soundly all through the night, feeling rather relaxed there against Rose like she was. The following morning though when she woke back up, it was to find her face buried between Rose's even larger breasts. "Mmm, that's nice," Adelle thought to herself as she nuzzled in a little further for warmth, finding that she liked being held like this against Rose.

Adelle would let Rose hold her like that until she too woke up, keeping her own arms wrapped around Rose as best she could, but not squeezing her too much to keep from waking her prematurely. Only when Rose did wake up, would Adelle make any move to pull her head back from Rose's nice soft bosom, where she'd smile up at Rose. "Good morning hon. Sleep well?" Adelle would say sleepily to Rose.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
It would end up taking a bit, but Rose was not dead or anything so she would wake up after a while to see the situation she had arranged in her sleep, and did not look like she felt the most comfortable about it. "Oh dear me... how did I end up doing this... but yes... good morning... I do think I slept good enough... not tired at least." she would go on to say as she let Adelle go from her grip with a degree of embarassment easily in sight.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"It's alright hon, don't worry about it. Honestly you're really soft and it feels nice to be held like this by someone," Adelle told Rose softly as they both woke up, with Adelle's hands reaching out and roaming a bit down Rose's sides and hips, with her right stopping as it cupped Rose's butt as they lie there, with Adelle not seeming to mind Rose holding her, even as Rose let her go.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Even with her letting go, Rose found herself still being laid on, and she in turn did not seem to be the one to break that situation up even as she was kinda felt up. "Oh, I'll try to remember that... But yet... I'd hate to tear your... sheets with my claws... it might be better if I just kept myself spread out..." she would say, the overlapping design of her claws having the sharper points on the tips as well as the back of the first and second joints of the fingers. "Well I guess... I am soft... aside from the metal parts that is... the creator did... seem to have his fair share of affection... towards me..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"He wanted you to be beautiful, yet terrifying, I think. But you're not terrifying to me. I mean at first I was a bit scared, because I thought you were about to attack and tear me apart. But after you spoke, and we got to know each other and all, you don't truly frighten me anymore. And I'm glad I did get to know you, Rose. And don't worry about the sheets, I can get more if need be. Though that it one reason I'd like to find some way of either letting you retract the claws, or magically summon them for battle, so you could feel the pleasure of touching things without worrying about damaging them.Which is why I'm gonna talk to Rachaela about meeting her master, or perhaps find Luna and see if her new master can figure something out. Because I want you to be able to experience life like you never did before, and touching things is one of the best ways to experience stuff," Adelle said to Rose as they lie there together, with Adelle leaning her head up to kiss Rose on the cheek before she decided to get on up and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day, already deciding to look for a means of helping Rose out today, instead of going out on a job.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That does sound reasonable, yet I think... he had some personal reason for doing it..." Rose would go on in her ponderings, not having any real reaction to the kiss planted on her forehead. For her part, the large girl would carefully climb out from the bed shortly after Adelle had made her way to the bathroom, finding herself a spot on the unoccupied couch to sit down on. Buddy could be seen sleeping on one of the armchairs, the odd catweasel having secured a stray t-shirt to use as a blanket.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would smile at Rose and after she got up herself, she helped Rose to raise up too before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Aye, he probably had his own reasons, but we don't need to worry so much about that. You're beautiful and that's that," Adelle said simply, smiling at Rose before getting herself ready for the day, where she'd then head back to get some breakfast prepared for them both.

After breakfast was finished, Adelle would see if Rose wanted to go with her to find Luna and her new teacher to ask them about possibly helping Rose be able to switch between a battle mode with her claws out, and normal where she had regular hands to be able to more easily take care of herself without worrying about damaging herself or the house any.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Rose was not one to turn down the eatings, and would go on to do just that, getting some unexpected help from Buddy this time around, who had roused from his sleep somewhere during the meal preparation. It was not a thing that Adelle had herself experienced, but she had always been capable of eating herself while the large girl was not quite up to the same finesse. Maybe the kinship between two clawed beings was making him do it, and the catweasel had showed his own manner of respect towards her from the get-go.

"It might be good... yes. But do we... know where that place is?" Rose would go on to ask, the location of the wizardly abode not being known to them as Luna had not mentioned anything about where it was, only that she had moved in there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was happy that Buddy seemed to have warmed up to Rose enough to help her get her food eaten and whatnot, and couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Hmm... not right off. But I'm willing to bet that Rachaela might know. If it's to do with magic or magery in this city, she usually has an idea of some sort," Adelle replied as she finished her breakfast off, deciding to check in with the smallest of the sisters first before they did anything else, preparing to head on out with Rose as soon as the big girl was ready to go herself.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
It didn't take long for Rose to be prepared, given how little she had to do before having the ability to go out. She was still in the same clothes after all, and had no real need to switch her somewhat questionable attire as it seemed to be capable of some sort of self-maintenance, with everything that had been staining it now gone from the white fabric. And with nothing else really there for her to take along aside from herself, she looked as ready as one could be after having finished the meal.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After finishing with breakfast, and getting the dishes cleaned and put away while her food settled a bit, Adelle would lead the way to Rachaela's place to see if she knew anyone that might have taken Luna in to train her and whatnot. "We might also be able to get you fixed up with some of that magic so that you can take advantage of being able to get some cute clothes to wear from Josephine's," Adelle commented to Rose as they walked to Rachaela's house.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Do I need to be... cute?" Rose would question her state of being as the two went on, probably not fully comprehending that she might be better off with some alternatives to her wardrobe.

At Rachaela's place, Garagan was the one to see them in as usual, looking like he was a bit questioning towards Rose and how she looked, but Adelle's presence was enough for him to not raise an issue about it all. Rachaela herself was still at the breakfast table, having some croissants and other assorted items at her table. As was perhaps fitting for her social standing, she was not holding back with the variety, even as her tiny frame would probably not have enough capacity to go through it all.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well... not necessarily. But you are a girl after all, so it's only natural to wanna be cute... I think anyway," Adelle replied with a shrug as they headed for Rachaela's.

Once they arrived, Adelle smiled cheerfully at Garagan when he answered the door and she'd ask to come in, where she'd spot Rachaela and would head in to talk to her. "Morning Rachaela. We're here to ask you if you know of anyone around town that might be one to take Luna in to train her some and whatnot. She left me this note yesterday and stuff, and I was thinking that if the person that took her in and stuff was a mage, then maybe they might know a bit more about the magics used or needed to help Rose here out some more with her hands, to give her a bit more dexterity. Not take her claws away altogether mind you, but make them... summonable, I guess is a good word to use. Unless your master might be able to help in that regard instead," Adelle said to Rachaela as they came into the dining room.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Sit down, if you would . And take something if you want." Rachaela would tell the two of them before Adelle could properly get to asking, but was allowed to ask away anyway. She was still not dressed proper, not having had to reason to shift out from her black silk nightgown just yet. And what turning out to be the norm with dealing with her, the tiny wizardess seemed to have an answer or at least a very educated guess available right out of the gate. "Well, if I was a betting lady, I'd say that it would be my former master who she has gone to. He was kinda sad to see me go when I left a few years ago, but I couldn't just remain in that dusty old tower and spend my youth in there. And while he is an older man and might look like it somewhat, he is not a pervert or a lecher. He's a genuinely stand-up fellow who will teach anyone who has the potential if they are willing to keep him company and take care of the place he lives in. A tower, as all the good wizard cliches will tell you. He also sells magical items, ones that he considers are not potential catastrophes waiting to happen anyway."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh thanks hon. We ate just before we came by, but if you don't mind, I'll pick a little," Adelle chuckled softly, nodding over at her in thanks as she took her seat, and pulled a chair out for Rose to sit in.

"Hmm, do you think he'd be willing to help? If it's him of course," Adelle asked curiously as she nibbled on a piece of bacon after taking her seat. "And I wonder, if he'd be able to even help," she then said, looking hopeful, but also worried that the man wouldn't be able to help like they were wanting.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"If he can do something about that, I imagine he'll be asking for a some compensation, though a fairly modest one. He does own his tower, but has the same common needs like the rest of us humans. Food and water and other things that we require to keep ourselves going. And he has his peculiarit​​ies, like enjoying a certain, somewhat rare type of tea. He's always paying fairly high prices to acquire it. And of course he needs to collect ingredients since he does alchemy too." Rachaela would explain as she ate a croissant.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm, well I wouldn't mind collecting some things for him in exchange if it'll help Rose to be able to more easily take care of herself and stuff, because it is a little tough for her to do a whole lot with those claws and stuff," Adelle replied with a shrug. "Any idea as to what he might ask of me for that? And just point me in his direction and we can set out after we leave here," she then asked curiously.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I wouldn't be able to tell, honestly. He makes a fairly massive variety of things, so it could be anything. Might even end up with having to take a trip outside the city limits and into the lawless wastes out there to find some obscure materials in a cave or something. Usually he does not ask for the easy stuff as he gets them through other practitioners in the city or goes to get them on short trips with the assistant. I would know, I did it with him once or twice." Rachaela would go on with the wisdom she had to share, not being able to provide a concrete answer but having the educated guesses yet again as she knew this man from a few years of experience at least. "But anyway, his tower is located on the northern borders of the city. The police arranged him there so it would not cause too much harm for the surroundings if something went wrong with a magical thing. He did once blow the roof off from his old house, and that was a bit concerning for the law and the neighbors."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm, I see... it shouldn't be Too tough though, I don't think. I've been out in the wastes a couple of times already. Though... those times of course didn't end happily for me in the short term. Anyway, thanks Rachaela, we'll head out there as soon as we leave here. I really wanna help Rose as much as I can, because she's my friend, and... well, I want her to be able to take care of herself if something happens to me," Adelle replied, shifting over to give Rachaela a hug and a peck on the cheek.

Unless Rachaela had anything else to say on the matter, Adelle, after snatching another piece of bacon to nibble on along the way, would head on out with Rose, unless Rose wanted to stay a bit longer herself. After leaving, Adelle would lead the way to the old mage tower the man lived in.