What's new

Descended from Lightning (firebane)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Tiriara was a socialite - at least, as much as one could be in such a small village - thanks to the blood of Raiden coursing through her veins. The life of every harvest festival, she'd gladly take part in songs and dances, as well as story telling for the younglings. When this day dawned, she quickly learned of a great strife in the village, mostly through gossip from the villagers. She followed the group that surged towards the elder's hut, ready and eager to listen...

[Current Position: Village, 0,0]

[As this is an open-world game, there's not much direction in the beginning. Make sure to check the Village thread for quests and resource pools. And, for Gods' sake people, do a bio or a quick blurb about their personality, please.]

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Descended from Lightning (firebane)

Splitting off from the group, Tiriaria bid farewell to the women that had... well, help wasn't really a good word for what they had done. Maybe given her a migraine. Still, she was friendly and cordial, taking the handful of fruit from the women and stuffing them into her bag. She moved South, taking care to avoid hunting paths that the Goblins seemed to frequent thanks to this 'battle' that had started. Thankfully, the troubles she was about to run into didn't come from Goblins, Kobolds, Ogres, or monsters.

It came from water. Pesky, pesky water.

In a clearing, not far from where she had left the half-elf and half-orc, was a crystal clear pond of water, glittering in the low light that made it through the tree canopy around it. While she had enough water bladders to carry it, she didn't have enough space in her bag to carry both the fruit and the water. She could exchange it all; or exchange part of it; or none at all.

[Tiriaria's bag is filled with 6 units of food. She can exchange food and water on a 1-to-1 basis.]

[Current Position: 1, 1. remember, you can move diagonally, too.]

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tiraria Moved swiftly while managing to avoid any encounter. She however came to a pond of seemingly drinkable water.

After looking around to see if there where any monsters nearby she went towards it and started filling her water bladders only to find out she didn't have enough space to keep them. Looking at what she had for a moment she decided to keep two of the bladders and put away some of the fruit.

Before moving on she tried to wash the now dried up cum from the goblins off of her. After that she when on back towards the village.

(action: exchange 2 food for 2 water, then head southwest)

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now completely clean, and with some water replaced with food, Tiriaria continues on to the southwest, leaving the water now slick and slimey with Goblin cum...

The half-elf arrives at the village, making sure to the leave the food and water in the communal stock pile. As she was separating the fruit into the correct place, she feels a rather rough, uncoordinated hand glide along her rear, giving her a quick squeeze! Jumping up, straight, Tiriaria spins around, covering her backside, as she faced the worst threat to any woman in the village: Kayakan, one of the Elder's 'advisors'.

[Kayakan, Pig Advisor]

Supposedly, he had been a Hunter long ago, back when the Elder was young; He had very much grown since then. Wearing but a loincloth, he looked down at Tiriaria, taller than the half elf, his hands back at his sides, smirking down at her.

"Hello lovely..." He grumbles, reaching out to touch her shoulder, giving it a rub with his thumb...

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As she entered the village again Tiriaria looked around happily for a moment before heading to the communal stock pile. While placing the food and water on the correct piles she suddenly felt a stroke and a pinch in her ass. "HEY! ST...." As she turned around she started yelling at whoever did this stopping mid sentence when she saw it was one of the elders advisors.

Even though she still wanted to yell at him for touching her like that she decided it wasn't a very good idea to make the advisor angry. She became as polite as she could be right now. forcing herself to a little smile she while replying to him "Good day Kayakan, did you need something?" She backed off a little to stop him from touching her more and began scanning the area for quick escape routes in case he decided to continue advancing upon her.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The large man chortles, his belly shaking as he laughed deeply at Tiriaria's reaction. He seemed to know how disgusting he was to the women in the village, and it didn't seem to bother him one bit; in fact, he seemed to relish their disgust for him. "I see you haven't a husband yet," The man says, eyeing over her body, "And such a young, delicate girl as yourself... Maybe you should look at settling down, mmm?" He smiles, "If you would like, you and I could remedy this... problem." While Kayakan didn't seem to advance on her with any ill intent, he was standing fairly close to her still, within arms reach. Turning down an 'adviser' to the Elder was never a good thing, too.

...But really, how fast could the Fat Bastard run?

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tiriaria got realy nervous now. "I..I..I", She couldn't find any words to respond to, because she knew very well that it wouldn't be a great idea to turn him down. However, she obviously didn't want to have anything to do with him.

She didn't see any other way out of this then to run away for now, even though it was never realy tested she was almost certain she was one of the fastest people in the village if not the fastest, so He probebly wouldn't be able to keep up with her right?

"Well...emmm" she said while 'accidently' stumbeling backward a bit. "I'm sorry, I just remember I have to be somewhere else right now" after that she suddenly ran away. She didn't dare to look back to check if he was following her.

After running to the other side of the village she finaly dared to look back to check if he was stil there while getting ready to run into the forrest if he was close behind her.

Action: run away (if possible without going around him but in the opposite direction, if needed to shake him off head back into the forrest doesn't matter which direction since she didn't think about that while running)

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kayakan didn't seem to give chase after Tiriaria; he even stepped aside as she tried to run past him, chuckling as she went."Let's say I give you more time to think about it, hmm?" He shouts after her. Thankfully, he wasn't known for taking wives forcefully - but other advisers to the Elder...

She didn't have to go far before reaching the edge of the village. Panting, Tiriaria collapsed onto the farm field; she wasn't built for running. Closing her eyes, she did her best to calm down; the sun-baked dirt actually felt quite nice, and the rays beating down on her skin helped with relaxing her muscles. It was wonderful...

[Niisa, Farmer]

"Uhm... Excuse me, but..." Tiriaria opens her eyes, and is surprised to see the sun blotted out by a dark figure, "...Is there any reason you're laying on the only living plant in my field?" Tiriaria's heart skips a beat in fear. As she hops up, the farmer girl kneels down, her head covered by a large hat made from dry straw. Beneath her is a (now muddy) plant, it's leaves squished by her body weight. The girl lets out a forlorn sigh as her fingers run underneath the vegetable... That wasn't a good sign.

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finaly at the edge of the village Tiriaria simply let herself fall on the ground. closing her eyes for a minute to rest. But she couldn't rest long before someone started talking to her again.

She jumped up but it seemed to late. the plant was already squished. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise it", she knelt down next to the girl. Seeing her beginning to take out the plant she said "I realy am sorry, is there anything I could do to make it up to you?".