X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC

YAY!

Nunu and Silth are the bomb for helping me with this!!!

Always looking for someone cool to talk to! Hit me up on AIM! gatorbaitchristi

Re: OOC

Hey, I think I am going to call it a night. My leg is starting to hurt and I maxed out on pain pills today. Night all!!

Comment

Night gator, hope your leg gets better soon .

Comment

Oh hey, a gatorbait game! That's excitement and a half! Is there still room for a go? X3

Comment

Might wanna ask Silth/Nunu/Aika to make this thread and the Rules/Characters threads sticky.

That aside, I'm silently hating myself for not being here when you made the threads, missing my chance to get anywhere the first night. Oh well. Still looking forward to this!

Comment

I went to sleep good 4 hours earlier than normal. Yay, now I get to do all this fun catching up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by wallpaper View Post
              Oh hey, a gatorbait game! That's excitement and a half! Is there still room for a go? X3
              Yeah I think I can squeeze you in, just cuz it's you ^_^

Go make your char sheet!

Comment

Alright, she's made up! She's functionally human, with no super powers or anything. :P I figured that everybody makes characters who are so against getting the raep... I wanted to try something different. XD I have a feeling that she'll lose pretty quickly, but I've written so many "oh noes, stop it!" posts lately that I just want to try something new!

Also, Thetwo, I totally hear you about the name-borrowing. o_o I've noticed that people seem to do it an incredible amount on this forum -- it's as if people say, "hey, I like that name in X game, I'll use it in Y game! " or something.

Comment

Well to be fair it's hardly a unique name, I just keep almost forgetting that I'm using a different one here. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by wallpaper View Post
                    Alright, she's made up! She's functionally human, with no super powers or anything. :P I figured that everybody makes characters who are so against getting the raep... I wanted to try something different. XD I have a feeling that she'll lose pretty quickly, but I've written so many "oh noes, stop it!" posts lately that I just want to try something new!

Also, Thetwo, I totally hear you about the name-borrowing. o_o I've noticed that people seem to do it an incredible amount on this forum -- it's as if people say, "hey, I like that name in X game, I'll use it in Y game! " or something.
                    Do you mean people reusing names or...?

Comment

I mainly do that because I'm really bad at coming up with names (that I like and feel fit the character)
                      Last edited by xivvix; 22nd July 2009, 01:20.

Comment

The dice god is mad at us. It's official. The dice god is raging at us.

Comment

Just people using names -- though Jen's been around for a while in the nightmare game, so I'm not saying that you just ganked from thetwo!

Comment

For me, Jen popped up as a name for an npc that followed around a pc's character in a pm game I've been doing for a lurker for a while. Later I decided to use her in nightmare.

Comment

Off for the night people, My head is swimming....

Night all!

Comment

Working...
                              X