What's new

OOC

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: OOC

Yeah, but at the same time, there are also people still on the first couple of floors.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmm, sorry to be a spoil sport Gator, but I'm going to have to drop out of the games for now. If you don't mind, and if you have the option to do so, perhaps you can lock the topic for now, and if this is still running when I get back in the winter, we can continue.

take care!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

So sad. Just shoot me a private message thingie when you get back and I'll star yours back up.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I almost hate commenting here because it means you'll spend your time on this instead of 'real' posts, but I go ahead and do it anyway. :p

(Are you asking me permission to attack?? hee hee)
I think he's asking if what he described counts as an attack...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I just wanted to be sure I knew what he meant.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I have an idea for how to spice up combat a little. I'm not sure exactly how Gator figures out the combat rolls, but I'm thinking it's along the lines of rolling a dice and a 1 means a crit, a 2-3 means a hit, 4 means block, and 5-6 means counter. Maybe have an extra attack option, like "strong attack" or something, where a 1-2 means a crit, a 3-4 means block, and 5-6 means counter, or even 4-6 is counter. Basically the character is less likely to hit, but if they do, its more likely to be a crit.

I guess it wouldn't make a huge difference, but it might shake things up a little ;)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

That is a pretty cool idea. I will try to figure something out when I get home from work tomorrow. I am going to bed for now.

Night people!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww... But I was just about to lose another life...

Hehe... G'night Gator!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But... I might have been one post from victory over this possibly-final 'test'!

Oh well, it'll be worth it if I somehow manage to actually *get* that critical hit for the, as they say, win.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

But... I might have been one post from victory over this possibly-final 'test'!

Oh well, it'll be worth it if I somehow manage to actually *get* that critical hit for the, as they say, win.
No. After this test, you go against Dr D herself, who has 50 HP and gives you -5 to your combat rolls.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I had someone steal them from you while I distracted you with sex of course.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

And it's for games like this that I'm happy I RP/PbP to have fun, not to win. :)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Sorry, I know I am leaving at least two cliffhangers, but it is time for this gator to go to bed. Night people!!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

G'night Gator. I look forward to another GO scene! <3

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

And so ends the saga of Ryu... Maybe he and the succubus can be a boss fight for some other player? :p

Loved the ending btw, Gator. Thanks for letting me play!(even if I was the first to 'lose'(even if that was by choice. >///>))