What's new

Rules and Char Sheets

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
These are the Rules for The Pit 1.

Okay. As promised, here is my attempt at a pbp game. I am going to try to keep it as simple and as open ended as possible. It is similar to the lines of the egg and especially MAZE, so I need to give mad props to Silth!!!

(NOTE: I wrote this assuming everyone would be playing a female)

My Pit
You awake in a small dark room to a buzzing in your head. Looking around you try to find some clue as to what happened to you, vaguely remembering meeting someone before you blacked out. You notice a small ribbon tied to your wrist, undoing it you see a message folded inside:

"Welcome. You are now my guinea pig. I have been looking for a proper host for my devious experiments. If you can, try to make it to the top. Welcome to My Pit.

-Dr. D"

Gameplay
The objective of this game is to reach the top of the pit and face Dr. D. This will be no easy task as the pit is divided into 5 levels with 25 rooms each. The player must find staircases to reach the next level. During the journey, you will come into contact with many of Dr. D's lab creations, guards and traps he has set as part of his "experiment." Along the way, the player will also find useful items. The winding path through the Pit you take is up to you.

Mechanics
The game will be based on die rolls (I don't want to type it all up, but I can break it down if you want. Just let me know). Each player will start out in a random location on the bottom floor and will have to fight their way to the top.

The combat system will be pretty basic, each attack will do 1 damage unless there is a modifier (weapon, strong enemy, or "strong roll" or 20 on a d20) and all vital stats will be at the bottom of all posts. When not in combat, every stat will increase by 1 until at max for each action the player takes (moving from room to room, finding item, etc.).

The combat system will be based on 3 stats:
Defense - Basically health.
Constitution (Player only) - How far someone can go until they climax. Clothes will now modify CONST and not DEF.
Damage (Enemies) - Basically the constitution for the bad-guy. When this reaches zero, the player can chose to either finish them off (Kill them) or briefly torment them.

There are two types of attacks for the enemies, combat (attacks Defense) and sexual (attacks Constitution). The attacks are based on the enemy and the player's condition, the enemy will attack either physically (Against DEF) or sexually (Against CONST). This means that someone with a full DEF could conceivably still submit to their tormentor, dependent on situational things like being pinned, naked, etc.

If a player's Defense falls to 0, then any hits will hit constitution.

If a player's constitution falls to 0, then there will be a climax post, afterward there will be a d6 roll to see if the player succumbs to the torment and fails to escape. Each time the player climaxes, their chances of losing this roll is increased by 1 (i.e. the first time to lose a 1 MUST be rolled, the 2nd time, a 1 or 2 must be rolled, etc.) Once that happens, it is game over.

Each time you "rest" to recover DEF, you have a 38% chance of encountering an enemy. I have been doing this unofficially already, but I want to put it in the formal rules. CONST cannot be recovered by resting, only by moving or searching.

Character sheets
Name:
Apparent age:
Brief physical/personality description: (please make human or at least humanoid, I don't know how well I'd write for the more "exotic" types.)
Stats total = 7
Defense:
Constitution:

Can anyone think of anything I missed?? Any one want to be the person to test this out on??

Edits for Aug 29th in Blue.

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rules and Char Sheets

Name: Ryu
Sex: Male
Apparent age: 20
Brief physical/personality description: Ryu is of rather average build, if a bit faster than normal. His main strength is in his legs, his body mass focused more at absorbing punishment than dealing it. He's got hair similar to a typical anime character: moderate length, black and spiky. Personality wise, he's a bit shy around new people, but opens up after getting to know someone. He's rather friendly, and responds positively to most approaches to him.
Stats total = 7
Defense:4
Constitution:3

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Nicki
Apparent age: 23
Brief physical/personality description: Outgoing sports girl. Shoulder length red-orange hair, few freckles. B cup, little more muscular than average but lean.
Stats total = 7
Defense: 3
Constitution: 4

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Jen
Apparent age: 19
Brief physical/personality description: Jen is a timid girl who doesn't fare well in bad situations. She has short brown hair and gray eyes. Standing 5'1", she has a somewhat lean frame and is slightly less curvy than average.
Stats total = 7
Defense:3
Constitution:4

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Ava
Apparent Age: 18
Brief physical/personality description: A quiet and reclusive girl born with a weak constitution. Has shoulder length white hair, 5'1, and is an A-Cup.
Stats total = 7
Defense: 4
Constitution: 3

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, time for another try...

Name: Jamie
Apparent age: 23
Brief physical/personality description: Jamie is a curvy, intellectual redhead. While she's not an athlete, she does manage to stay in shape. She's spent the last two weeks at the beach, crafting a tan and catching up on non-school-related reading, having graduated from a state college with a degree in chemical engineering in the last month. She had intended to spend the next week deciding which job offer she wants to accept, having only decided that she's leaving her home town long behind her.
Stats total = 7

(Also, one thing you forgot was to decide in advance how many people at once you're willing to do)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I thought I added that...

I suppose about 7 I would be able to handle...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Ashley
Apparent age: 22
Brief physical/personality description: A pale skinned, slightly reclusive girl with light brown hair with blue dyed highlights. She has grey-blue eyes, C-cup breasts, but her favorite physical feature for most of the men she's been with has been her ass. Ashley's a student at a local college, going for a bachelors in medicine. She tends to have low self esteem, but the last few years have allowed her to improve her self-image quite a bit through her increased independence.

Stats total = 7
Defense: 2
Constitution: 5

If you think you've got too many, just let me know and I'll drop out.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Fa
Apparent age: 28
Brief physical/personality description: A very tall, very slim woman with digitigrade legs and pointed ears, Fa otherwise looks human. She has short blonde hair, french bangs that cover one of her blue, slit-pupiled eyes as well as two longer lengths of hair that curl forward and under her wedge-shaped ears, sort of like rams horns. Fa has small breasts but an otherwise shapely figure, with '=' shaped tattoos marking her shoulders and thighs. She has strange indentations along her shoulder-blades called 'back jacks', into which she can plug a pair of large, feathery white wings... but at this time Fa is not in possession of those appendages, so don't worry about them!

Fa is a cross between a benevolent sweetheart and an impish nymphomaniac -- she easily makes friends and dotes on those that she loves, offering out favors and help just about whenever she's asked. Fa generally seeks those who are sexually open, despite her sweet demeanor; she'll participate in just about any activity at least once just to see if she likes it or not, though her favorite sexual pastimes include group sex and service (giving, generally)... Fa generally takes a lot to get angry. She's very patient and forgiving.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I'm going to put a hold in here for now. If you want to create a character, go ahead, and when one person finishes, I'll start you! ^_^

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Screw D.
Apparent age: 21
Brief physical/personality description:
Wears her hair at shoulder length, fair and Red. Screw has a toned and curvy body, adorned with the occasional spot of freckles, and a pair of C-cups. Screw can be real fiery and determined when things start going down hill, and often holds the belief that if no one else can do it, she can. Of course, such a brave beliefs can stick her into some... sticky situations.

PM me when you're ready.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Alice.
Apparent age: 18.
Brief physical/personality description: Alice is 5,8 and had orange hair that goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a dark blue and her skin is a peach shade. She is in fair shape and her body is trim. She had C cup breasts. She is currently a virgin. The girl is a calm and collected individual and usually try's to think things out before acting. As far as force and fighting goes she doesn't mind having to fight her way out of situations, although she doesn't like it.

Whenever you want to start me off let me know.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Adding Screwdriver and BurntToast ^_^

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Alexis
Apparent age: 22
Brief physical/personality description: Slightly tall, with mid-back length dark hair, kept in a high ponytail. A curvy build, with tan skin and dark eyes. Impulsive and impatient, with a smart mouth to boot.

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Possible Rule Changes

I am pondering a couple of rules changes and I wanted to get the players' input before I changed them. Anyway the following are the proposed changes, let me know what you all think.

1) Based on the enemy and the player's condition, the enemy will attack either physically (Against DEF) or sexually (Against CONST). This means that someone with a full DEF could conceivably still submit to their tormentor, dependent on situational things like being pinned, naked, etc. This was my original idea, but I never seemed to get around to formulating it.

2) Clothes will now modify CONST and not DEF, assuming (1) is a yes.

2) The rest/recover rule. Basically each time you "rest" to recover DEF, you have a 38% chance of encountering an enemy. I have been doing this unofficially already, but I want to put it in the formal rules. Also, CONST cannot be recovered by resting, only by moving or searching. Again, I have been doing this unofficially, but I wanted to formalize it.

So what do you think??

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Possible Rule Changes

Will they stop attacking physically when defense is down? How does it currently work?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Basically they just attack. Once DEF is down, then CONST will be hit. I write it as physical attacks while the player has DEF and then sexual once DEF = 0.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The only major difference is allowing the enemy the option of bypassing attacks to your defense?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Basically yes. That doesn't mean that an enemy will just up and go for the goods, so to speak. Obviously it depends on the situation. If you are pinned under a mass of slime that is oozing all over you, you risk getting a hit to your CONST. But if, for example, that same blob is halfway across the room and attacks you while you are standing and fully clothed, the attack will be physically based (i.e. DEF).

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the second and third, since you've been doing it anyway I don't see any reason to stop now, so formalized may it be! For the first, I see no problem with the idea.