Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (Tassadar)

(K.)

Ashley continues, thinking that this might actually work; "Think about it. All you have to do is help me deal with her, and you can do whatever you want to me. You can say killed her, and you get to fuck me without me trying to fight you. However, and wherever you want." She says, making her voice as sultry as possible. She pouted her lips, and stared at his eyes hungrily, trying to make herself as appealing as possible without making him think that she was trying to trick him, since she fully intended to carry out her promise if he cooperated.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The Tech's eyes open wide at the realization on what this girl in front of her was trying to do. Her eyes dart up to the guard, who is starting to understand the deal. She reaches up and quickly smacks him on the back of the head saying "You know what happens to us if you fraternize with the test subjects. I don't want that, and I am guessing you don't want that either." She looks back at Ashely with an evil stare, "Besides, I've seen the security feeds, she is not that good of a fuck, I'm sure I'm 100 times better."

Ashley DEF: 2
Ashley CONST: 5 + 2
Tech HP: 3
Guard HP: 2

Options:
Attack Guard
Attack Tech
Talk/wait
Flee N/S/W (17%)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley grunts, and starts laughing at the woman; "Oh yeah? I kinda doubt that, a stuck up bitch like you probably doesn't even know how to give head. I'll bet you don't even move when you get fucked either, you probably just lie there. And do tell, what's the penalty for fraternizing with subjects, because the last few didn't seem to have much of a problem with it. You won't even have to do anything, you just have to let me kill her." She says, returning the womans stare. She keeps her guard up, not willing to let herself be attacked if the guard makes up his mind in favor of the tech.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"The penalty for fraternization is a revoking of your ID badge and subsequent incarceration for testing. The Doctor's reasoning is that if you want to fuck a subject, you are nothing more than a test subject. You then become only property. I DID remember that much from training." With that, the guard snaps out of his trance and approaches Ashley. "Please ma'am, it is the only way" he says to Ashley, almost kindly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sighing, Ashley shrugs, and steps forward. She gets close to the guard, shaking her head in disappointment, quickly diving, and rolling forward and past him, then rising to her feet and swinging for the technicians head with her pipe.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley's pipe connects with the technician's head with a distinctive crack; undoubtedly her skull fracturing under the force of Ashley's blow. The tech falls to the ground, still concious, but barely. The guard turns around to see what happened. He looks down at the tech with confusion and pain in his eyes.

(Crit Hit)

Tech HP: 1

Options:
Attack Guard
Attack Tech
Talk/wait
Flee N/S/W (50%)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ha! Take that, bitch!)

Ashley, turning to the guard, feints toward him before reversing, and swinging to finish off the technician.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley swings violently at the technician, hoping to take the bitch out. her pipe connects, this time on the tech's chest. She lets out a loud moan before closing her eyes. Satisfied that the tech is no longer a threat, she turns her attention to the guard.

(hit)

Tech HP: 0

Options:
Attack Guard
Search Tech (67%)
Talk/wait
Flee N/S/W (67%)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This could have gone so much better, you know." Ashley says, as she regains her calm composure. This place, and its twisted experiments, seemed to have hardened her quite a bit, and she cautiously approached the guard, ready to strike.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley moves to strike the guard, but before she can strike, he quickly moves toward Ashley, catching her off guard. She swings instinctively, hoping to hit the suddenly aggressive man. She misses, and he grabs her neck with one hand. She gasps, not expecting the man's strength. Looking up into the man's face, she sees muted anger.

(Counter)

Ashley DEF: 1

Options:
Attack Guard
Search Tech (67%)
Talk/wait
Flee N/S/W (67%)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley pulls her pipe back as if to strike, but instead kicks out with one of her legs, aiming for his gut. If she gets free she'll back away, trying to get some breathing room. If he doesn't release her from that, she'll bash at his elbow with the pipe.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley kicks out, hoping to catch the guard unawares. But before she can strike, the guard picks her up and carries her backward. In only a moment, she feels her back slammed against a wall. She is pinned by the guard's hand still wrapped around her neck.

(Counter)

Ashley DEF: 0

Options:
Attack Guard
Search Tech (0%; Pinned)
Talk/wait
Flee N/S/W (0%; Pinned)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shit." Ashley gaps, and hammers at his arm with the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.