What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Okay, I'll just keep the corruption to lewdity, rather than to alignment for Rovana (as far as the fetish goes. If you murder babies, I will still have some serious ooc questions for you. ;) )

Also, I'm not opposed to ghost, vampires and zombies having their ways with you.
Kinky. And the answer is: The Baby provoked me.

Aaand great, now you got me in my CE characters mindsets. :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Can I, in all seriousness, please ask you to not be Chaotic Evil just for the lols?

Resist the urge, otherwise this setting loses a lot of its appeal for me to run.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, I'll just keep the corruption to lewdity, rather than to alignment for Rovana (as far as the fetish goes. If you murder babies, I will still have some serious ooc questions for you. ;) )

Also, I'm not opposed to ghost, vampires and zombies having their ways with you.
OOh can I get that for Vita as well? Never! Not the babies.

(Repeating from earlier post) Possible for me to cast Flaming Sphere in a 5 foot radius in front of the door, preventing entry without stepping through?

Also trying to prevent the ball of fire from catching onto anything flammable by the big doors. (Vita will move or tear any flammable object away from the doors.)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, you can have corruption too.

(The fiend inside Vita is working on it...)

Yeah, just as long as you don't do anything that is objectively evil (I'll try to ooc warn you) then your alignment is safe.

And yes, you can conjure the flaming sphere in the doorway in such a way to not burn anything, but the doors would need to be open. If you put it in the area behind the door so that it doesn't burn the door, then there's enough room for people to slide by it.

Does Vita want to have someone open the front door so she can cast her spell?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, you can have corruption too.

(The fiend inside Vita is working on it...)

Yeah, just as long as you don't do anything that is objectively evil (I'll try to ooc warn you) then your alignment is safe.

And yes, you can conjure the flaming sphere in the doorway in such a way to not burn anything, but the doors would need to be open. If you put it in the area behind the door so that it doesn't burn the door, then there's enough room for people to slide by it.

Does Vita want to have someone open the front door so she can cast her spell?
Was gonna do prepare action and ready flaming sphere for when the door opens and use reaction to cast it and burn the things entering ^^. Flaming Sphere needs only 1 action to cast but is concentration base.

EDIT: Gah phrasing here -.-. "I am going to do "Prepare action" "Ready Flaming Sphere" and cast as Reaction "On door opening flaming sphere appears."

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I suppose then that the two of you can roll initiative, plus Esvele if she's going downstairs.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Initiative Roll: 19 (No bonuses ;-; )

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Initiative..

Roll(1d20)+5:
9,+5
Total:14

As I said her action depends on whats happening, if possible barricade and move away and stealth comes first, then readying an attack and hiding out moar second. oh, time for a nat 1 stealth roll:

Nope, still decent. :p

Roll(1d20)+7:
12,+7
Total:19

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

...what's the check Tristam needs to make to realize that Ireena has been bitten by a vampire?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...what's the check Tristam needs to make to realize that Ireena has been bitten by a vampire?
She and her brother have said it..

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She and her brother have said it..
Ismark mentioned it, but at this point he could just slide the scarf aside and see the bite mark. She's also pretty obviously suffering from some sort of outside disturbance.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ismark mentioned it, but at this point he could just slide the scarf aside and see the bite mark. She's also pretty obviously suffering from some sort of outside disturbance.
Quick, use your penis to distract her!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just want to know what Tristam's doing before I go and start this sequence, because it may have some bearing on what the opposing side does.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just want to know what Tristam's doing before I go and start this sequence, because it may have some bearing on what the opposing side does.
Like what? If he fucks her real good the vampire will withdraw in shame at not being able to compare? :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stop assuming things.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stop assuming things.
uhmmmk. Kinda.. just.. joking about while waiting for things to happen.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

#Yolo

The inits.
[05:07] <Gargleblaster> .d 1d20+3
[05:07] <Internets> :: Total 9 / 23 [39%] :: Results [6] ::

For whatever I'm doing, I'm going to attack a zimbu. If they manage to land an actual hit on me back, I'm going to reaction-cast Shield to raise my AC by 5 and try to block it. Preferably uh I would not cast it if they'll still hit me anyway I guess.

Stabroll with rapier.
[05:21] <Gargleblaster> .d 1d20+5
[05:21] <Internets> :: Total 13 / 25 [52%] :: Results [8] ::
Should be +2 from proficiency bonus and +3 from Dex I guess?

+2 damage from fightystyle if that happens.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does my prepared action pop off before Strahd says his words, blocking Line of Sight with a 5 Foot in Diameter Fire Orb?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does my prepared action pop off before Strahd says his words, blocking Line of Sight with a 5 Foot in Diameter Fire Orb?
Strahd rolled Nat 20 on initiative so he acts before your first action. You will still however be able to cast the spell as he hasn't said anything to prevent that, just so long as you then moved to obey.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Strahd rolled Nat 20 on initiative so he acts before your first action. You will still however be able to cast the spell as he hasn't said anything to prevent that, just so long as you then moved to obey.
That's not it. I prepared action to do as a reaction to the doors opening/breaking open and fire orb appearing in front.

EDIT: Edited my post number "205"

EDIT 2ND: If it is too late or too much of a hassle, then I'll post Vita doing stuff. (Failed the Wisdom Roll. forgot to add the +2 in roll since Vita does have Wisdom saving throws.

Last edited: