What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ugh, this week has been such an annoyance. Doesn't help that this website has been crapping up. I'm still alive though. And still keen on Barovian adventure, pirate stuff, star wars stuff, and all my other bits and bobs here. Other priorities were getting in the way.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ugh, this week has been such an annoyance. Doesn't help that this website has been crapping up. I'm still alive though. And still keen on Barovian adventure, pirate stuff, star wars stuff, and all my other bits and bobs here. Other priorities were getting in the way.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*gropes bloo's bits and bobs*

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I don't know why it isn't appearing as updated, but I have made a post for Rovana.

Also just made a post for the main thread.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bloody am disliking this new forum upgrade. It keeps making ULMF appear offline for me. Anyhow, got a post up. Hopefully it went through.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
yes, it went through. I have had a hellish week, in part due to a busy end of year schedule. I'm pushing through it now and next up I'm pondering a response to the three Barovian travelers. Hoping to get the story moving forward soon, so my next post will probably be a wrap up to lewds post, though feel free to add on your own ending touches in the following post. I'm going to have us move forwarrd to the dawn of the next morning by the end of my next post.

Will that be an issue for anyone?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No issue from me. I am running out of things to do IC sexually with naive Vita and can basically sum up the rest of sex sex as vanillia experience that has already happened.

So yeah! No issue from me. Hm. More word then pervy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Well if it's a contest.

I find the continuation of the main storyline with an apt closure to the current sexual interaction priorly and future, perhaps for our DM's sake better sorted lewdities much palatable and would raise no dedicated objection to taking action in this manner, though as a side remark I would add that by design Sylvia will be quite receptive for future.. endeavours with the green hag-girl. I also welcome the fact that the scene allowed to show a certain submissive core to the rough, barbarian exterior which I hope will help group-cohesion, truth be told I briefly considered switching to another character, if so allowed and retiering Sylvia for this purpose, but with Vita-sneak a peeking and Bella dirtytalking a bit things should follow on the rails finely now with just a little further (lewd) smoothing out down the line necessary. This should allow for us to indulge in the storyline continuation which after all should go in tandem with the erotica, lest either or grows dull.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bella and Offalia each have taken a shine to their respective partners, and are each more or less forsaking their unasked for heritage in favor of becoming full time witches. The difference being small, but significant in that they are not destined to be *inherently* evil, unlike their nasty mother.

Ireena, meanwhile, is more enthralled than ever with the farmgirl.

There will be more lewdities available in the future, some with and some without these characters.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Well if it's a contest.

I find the continuation of the main storyline with an apt closure to the current sexual interaction priorly and future, perhaps for our DM's sake better sorted lewdities much palatable and would raise no dedicated objection to taking action in this manner, though as a side remark I would add that by design Sylvia will be quite receptive for future.. endeavours with the green hag-girl. I also welcome the fact that the scene allowed to show a certain submissive core to the rough, barbarian exterior which I hope will help group-cohesion, truth be told I briefly considered switching to another character, if so allowed and retiering Sylvia for this purpose, but with Vita-sneak a peeking and Bella dirtytalking a bit things should follow on the rails finely now with just a little further (lewd) smoothing out down the line necessary. This should allow for us to indulge in the storyline continuation which after all should go in tandem with the erotica, lest either or grows dull.
Not a contest. I was going hm "why could I just not do the same thing as Pervy and just go nah?" Sort of thought.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*chuckles at Diagas* hey, sometimes you feel like sharing, sometimes you don't @Bloo: sounds good. ^^

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Just as I was trying to come back... I got a bad infection, landed me in the hospital.

Been KO'd on painkillers... working on getting back proper.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Damn, hope you recovering well. I know what an infection so bad you get painkillers for it means.

.. Guess I should get to work on ma response. ^^

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A long overdue pirate reply as well. I was having a bitch of a time figuring it out, even without all the distractions. Nearing the point where I can completely remove Rovana and her associates from Barovia. *small inner cheer*

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*Makes pirate noises*
Actually, barbarian noises first cause that quick 'n easy and already got back into.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Officially - it was Esvele and Vita who are bitten by werewolves and have lycanthropy.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oh hey I don't think I can see Esvele's picture anymore since I'm pretty sure I hosted it locally on ulmf. Time to fucking Sherlock Holmes it to try and find it again.

Wahey, there we go. Danbo link now.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sweet. May the Morninglord continue to bless his flock with hot nuns.