Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Vita the bitten Tiefling Warlock
Fighting Blue-Berry Morgantha
Tags: All; Conflict

Morgantha's crowing of her and Ireena moving away from her. Vita felt like she had been tricked by her fear! The dumb tiefling heard Esvele's barking order at her to help... Sylvia by buring the hat?

Looking at the struggling boisterous woman as she... clawed at a hat that had a lot more extra bits to it then when she had last looked! That hat must be magical in some manner to be like that. Especially to ooze painful looking water! "Ireena! Help Esvele in trapping Morgantha here. Tackle her!" As Vita shouted panicked words causing her usual uh and uming to end abruptly in the heat of battle, knowing that if Morgantha got to her daughters then they were all doomed to become carved up husks!

"Be purified in fire! [Sacred Flame!]" As Vita pointed and canted out her cantrip of Sacred Flame aimming at the magical hat that is grappling Sylvia! She knew that this flame would only harm the one intended for her unlike the wild more burning fire she could unleash.

Asking Ireena to tackle Morgantha to the ground or "stop her" in some manner.
Casting Sacred Flame on the Mimic. Not sure if it has penalized DC dex save.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Fight near the Mill

Ireena nodded at Vita, intrinsically obeying the command that the tiefling suggested. She ran straight for Morgantha and attempted to hurl herself at the night hag full force, to try to take her down. The laughing fiend, stuck out a clawed arm and caught Ireena on the forehead, shunting her aside and onto the slick muddy path, splattering Ireena as the downpour from the skies only intensified and lightning flashed, followed swiftly by thunder.

Even as this occurred, Vita unleashed her sacred flame attack, and the inner light within her surged forth. The light appeared above the mimic hat and struck it squarely, causing the creature to flail wildly as the radiance seared into it. It sloughed away from Sylvia, having momentarily lost its adherence to her. It flailed wildly to try to reattach itself to the warrior, but the enraged fighter slipped to one side, avoiding the strike.

Sylvia was free now to strike back or move away from the creature, freed from its grip by the aid of the horned farmgirl.

Morgantha turned to dash away towards the windmill at a full sprint, determined to get to the windmill and out distance Esvele. The nun's attack of opportunity went wide, and the blue skinned creature splashed gleefully through the pouring rain in the direction of the house, only for three bolts of green magic to strike her and bring her to a halt.

"That's enough, mother!" shouted a nude, horned, green-skinned woman coming into view through the night. She bore the signs of a fiend, as Morgantha did.

"You crow too loudly, you old crone. You may be the more powerful of the three of us, but you're outnumbered now. It's time you moved on." the voice of Bella said.

"Ha! Don't act as if this were some great revelation, Bella Sunbane, dear!" Morgantha spat out the name with a complete absence of affection. "You've known my heart for quite some time, long enough to strike your little deals and earn your own place in my coven. You were never a dullard like your sister, you knew what it was to wield the black arts, to create potions and powders and cakes from misery and suffering - misery that YOU are complicit in. Or have you not told them what happens to the little children who come to the Old Bonegrinder? How we make our special pastries? You've baked a batch yourself, Bella. Don't play goodie-goodie, girl. It don't suit you."

Bella drew herself up. "I may have consigned myself to evil, but at least I can put an end to it here, for Offalia's sake, if not my own."

"Bah! Useless rat! Dunder-headed wench! Not a true hag! Not a true hag! This is why you'll never get real power! You were never born into true ugliness! Never felt it define your soul! You're a rotten abberation of the pure evil you were meant to be!"

Morgantha grasped around her bosom, and began to dig a claw into her own chest, sickeningly digging beneath the bloody surface. During this distraction, Esvele and Ireena could be able to reach her if they acted swiftly.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills
Tag: The conflictening!

Sylvias situation was, first things first, angering the warrior. There was combat to be had with a wicked fiend of a woman and she was occupied by a garment. Bellas confession of what sickening things had happened in the mill had only confirmed what she suspected ever since seeing the locks of hair in the cabinet, inexcusable evil. Sylvia briefly assesed the situation.. Bella was in danger, yes, but she was complicit in such wickedness. Furthermore, from a purely calm, tactical perspective, slaying her daughter in anger would weaken Morganthas power, if the warrior had understood correctly. Still, she'd rather pry the mother off of the .. suprisingly sensual, green skinned woman, but she was simply not in reach to do so, yet. She dropped her handaxe, with the creature pried off of her, she could now ready her larger weapon.

On the other hand, if she didn't take care of this abominable hat and just focused on getting up to the witch, there was a more than fair chance it would strike out at Vita, who, the fight with the wolf had shown, was not one to favor close up combat, for all her holy fire.

"Haah.. I'm fine, thanks Vita, now bathe that abominable woman in holy fire. As for this.. hat.. may my axe bring justice to this wicked creature." She mumbled, gripping the long shaft of her greataxe, stomping a heavy boot forward upon one of the hats pseudopods in an attempt to deny the creature escape, hefting the heavy weapon high, and slamming it down to slash at the strange creature. Withdrawing her axe with a slushing sound, she turned around, rushing to flank Morgantha. If the hat-thing could still retaliate after this, then so would it be.

Growling through her, now that the creature was deattached propably not all that harmless looking Injuries, the hardened warrior turned towards the witch, eyes narrowed. Any provocations Esvele had used seemed to have left the woman cold, yet, Morgantha was clearly controlled by her wicked rage, if she could draw that anger onto herself, that might get her allies another chance to strike at or disable the Witch. "If you chose to run from me, that'll just delay your demise,..." well, that was a taunt that would have worked on Sylvia, but.. oh perhaps..: ".. pretty lady." She raised her axe. "Do you have any more pets to cut down for me, will you throw your cute bra or frilly panties at me next, because you are too afraid to get dirtied in an actual fight with a warrior, witch?"

Gotta use move action to ready the Greataxe and deal with the mimic, considering the initative order, would love to do a handaxe-throw at Morgantha, but might end up with my allies in the way!

Reckless attack, better roll is 22, assuming a hit, yey!
Roll(1d20)+4:
18,+4
Total:22

Hitting for.. oh my:
Roll(1d12)+4:
8,+4
Total:12

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele sprinted after Morgantha as she avoided her blade yet again. The accursed fiend was so big, and yet she was having such trouble simply thrusting into her - it didn't seem as though the hag's blue skin had some sort of supernatural toughness like the werewolves had, so why couldn't she hit her? Was she getting old and slow? She wasn't a young woman anymore... but she wasn't that old yet, either... was she?

The nun broke into a run to catch the witch, but eldritch streaks of light stopped Morgantha in her tracks, and Bella stood in rebellion, yet transformed like her mother. Smirking, Esvele went low and ran to catch up... coming in low to stay out of Morgantha's vision until the last moment. When she reached her, Esvele shot her arm out, trying to snatch the black gemstone she'd seen hanging between the evil woman's tits.

'Such a delightful conversation between the mother and her daughter,' Esvele thought. It was such a shame she couldn't take a more active part in it... but she needed to use it as a distraction and get that cursed stone if they wanted to survive this.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fighting Lickty-Lickty-lickty-lickty hat
Tags: All; Conflict

The loud calls and yells emitting from Morgantha and... Bella, both of whom were off to her side and back. People she could not look at with the hat her sole focus. Sylvia's surprised eyes in front of her had her thinking that mayhap Bella did not look as she once did. Mayhap even becoming a whole different form, a transformation into her true self much like her mother is.

Bella's words had... a warmth suffuse from within Vita. The justification she touted had the dumb farm girl more roused, more focused. Especially at the thought of doing it for that child's sake! Offalia definitely felt like a very young girl with a very adult body far before her time that needed guidance. Guidance her elder sister is willing to fight for to give to her!

"Welcome! Burn in fire that courses with light sprouting from within! [Produce Flame!]" As Vita's quick response and sudden eagerness coming with the hearing of that speech. The fire spark within her palm roiled and flashed from her hand! The fire being lobbed like a grape being thrown! Eagerly arcing through the air.

If the hat showed no signs of fighting anymore, either by faking or by being truly defeated, Vita turned with her back to it, tail swirling behind her as she stared at the sight before her.

Produce Flame Roll to Hit: 18 (12 + 6)
Produce Flame Damage: 7 (3 + 4)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And we now return you to your regularly scheduled program: Romance of the Three Night Hags!

Sylvia's axe swept down hard on the grotesque, slimy monster with a SLUSH, followed by a retraction and another downward strike, making a much more direct sounding SCHLORP! The creature reeled backward, and was then struck by a ball of flame that Vita had produced and flung outward toward the mimic.

The amorphous creature lost its hat form completely, becoming just a brackish goop that in the dark, stormy night just appeared like living mud. It contorted and splashed in on itself, and pooled widely onto the ground, no longer appearing to attack or indeed perhaps unable to attack. Without recognizable body parts and bodily fluid, it was not easy to say if the creature was dead.

Esvele meanwhile was trying to stay out of Morgantha's view, which was working up to a point, as the sudden appearance of Bella in her fiendish and otherwordly true form had distracted the night hag from her current opponents.

However, the challenging words from the now approaching Sylvia caused the blue-skinned witch to turn her head back, just in time to see Esvele's hand slip towards the night hag's cleavage - bloodied by her own piercing claws.

Morgantha moved quickly and caught Esvele's hand with one bloody claw and sunk her other hand deeper into her own body, clasping it around the dark stone that had been gruesomely implanted there, underneath the surface of the skin.

Another pair of hands, that of Ireena, joined with Esvele's to try to pull the night hag's grip away from her magical stone, but it was not to be, as Morgantha snarled and delivered a sudden headbutt into the noble woman's face. Ireena grunted and fell backwards onto the muddy, drenched soil.

Then Morgantha, with a wicked and sinister grin, gazed into Esvele's eyes.

"Enjoy my daughter's company then. And just remember, I'll never be far away from you, you meddlesome nun!" The blue fiend then moved her head forward and planted a full kiss upon Esvele's shocked lips, before disappearing into thin air, as her nightstone took effect, turning the woman ethereal. Esvele fell foward into the physical space that Morgantha had just occupied.

The travellers were left having driven the night hag off, but not defeating it outright, and were now staring at the green-skinned Bella Sunbane, who stood naked in front of them, with an appearance as intimidating and yet strangely attractive, like her mother had been.

"She's gone into the Ethereal Plane," Bella explained quickly, glancing left and right. "I could track her through it myself, but I would be alone, and I have not yet tested myself against her. But she will not try to attack us just yet. She knows when she is outnumbered and beaten... So. By now you must see our little secrets are out in the open. What do you intend to do? I've no intention of paying for my crimes committed under my mother's thumb, and I'll not put my head on any executioner's block for that. I'm free now, and I intend to make use of that freedom. If you're amenable to that, then you may follow me back to the mill. If not, you can turn your blades on me, or high thee off unto the road again."

Sorry for the delayed response. Anyways, a poor stealth roll was explained away by Sylvia talking, but it really just came down to rolling a 7 versus Morgantha's 16. Ireena tried her luck, but got similar results, so I figured the night hag managed to grip her nightstone and take her next turn's action, which was to flee into the ethereal. Blue Tits may well return down the line, but for right now, we're out of combat unless people want to immediately attack Bella.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The blue bitch's oversized clawed mitt wrapped around Esvele's wrist, and the nun hissed, immediately bringing her other hand to bear, scrabbling first at Morgantha's grip on her, and then at the stone - which Morgantha swiftly hid away from the grasping nun's seeking fingers by plunging it into her own flesh - heralded with a squirt of blood that Esvele wasn't entirely sure was proper crimson, given the rain, overcast sky, and the approaching twilight. The nun wasn't especially perturbed - though gruesome, such a stunt wouldn't stay her hand very long. It was still on that string, after all.

...Is what Esvele thought, at least, until Morgantha kissed her. Though she did feel some lust for the woman's unnatural body, her monstrous conduct repulsed her. More immediately, Esvele's first reaction was to jump away - after all, Morgantha could tear her apart with those claws, and that likely would have been one of the cleaner ways she might have killed her.

And then, she simply dematerialized - faded away into nothingness. Unkilled, still in possession of her damned magic immortality stone - and now, haunting her.

"Dammit, some righteous--" Esvele started to spit, turning to Sylvia - before she thought better of it, simply turning away, taking a deep breath of the storm's air, and calming herself.

Instead, Esvele bent to help pull Ireena up from the muck. She gave the girl's face a quick check to see if the horned woman's skull-bash had done any damage, and spun Ireena around, quietly muttering the arcane syllable of her Presdigitation spell a few times as she traced her finger over the woman's mud-spattered backside, willing the mud to slough off and fall free, back to the ground. Then, she turned to take the handle of Morgantha's abandoned cart, with its ghastly cargo, and started trudging with it towards the windmill.

"It's not exactly a 'secret' these pastries of your mother's were questionable, but neither you nor sister seem especially malicious to me. I'm sure now that your mother has scampered off, your freedom will involve FAR less pastries made of children's essences, tearing out people's hearts for snacks, won't it? You'll experiment with other, more wholesome magic, or just fuck lots of people instead, right? Please say yes, I'm tired."

"Ugh. I don't suppose you have a cremation oven somewhere? Elsewise I'll be digging a grave in the rain. That sounds deeply unpleasant. You DO have a shovel somewhere, do you not?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills
Tag: The conflictening!

"Come back here cowardly fiend!" Sylvia growled, clenching her axe and eying the goop, her eyes still almost seeming aglow from the fires of battle, though even she could see little point in hitting opponents that were gone or well, a puddle. With hesitation she lowered her axe again, shouldering it, casually, despite its weight and her wounds, trotting towards Bella, trying to ignore the .. alluring fiendishness, as she mulled things over.

"I guess I better understand the distaste for your mother you spoke about earlier." She sighed and adjusted her axe back in its straps over her back. "Fighting a murderous hat has spoiled the joy of battle as well. You should use your freedom to make ammends for those your mother has wronged, but I can't force you to do the right thing." She exhaled, peering back to the cart, then shrugged. It seemed Esvele wanted to take up the matter of the girl and she'd not object. She was exhausted, less from rain and fighting and being injured, moreso from the moral debating earlier, for which she felt herself simply not cut out. This entire world was upside down, really. She'd welcome some clear commands over having to decide what was the right thing to do herself.

She gave Bella another look. "Are you certain your mother is driven off, and not simply waiting to strike at us once we let our guard down?" She wanted to tend to her wounds, given a chance.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't put it past her. I think we ought to sleep in shifts from now on, lest she come back to jump us in our sleep - I don't know if we hurt her bad enough to even dissuade her from attacking again tonight. Perhaps all together, in a big pile."

Rain dripped down the nun's nose as rain continued to soak her, the wet fabric of her habit clinging to her shapely body. She eyed Bella appraisingly as she and the cart trundled by. "Green, not blue? What about your sister? Does she turn some color, too?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Fighting Ends with more talking to be had!
Tags: All

Morgantha's leisurely fleeing as Vita stood there and watched with disbelief at the ending of the fight and... Bella's appearance. Ireena's form smacked into mud. The dumb farm girl rushed to Ireena, feeling worry and phantom pains. The cracking noise of that headbutt? Or was it thunder? Echoing in her brain as she crouched and reached out.

"Ireena. Ireena!"
Worried tones as she reached and touched Ireena's shoulders, moving to the noble woman's hair as she gently tried to roll her onto her side and look at her face and check for damage. She brushed at the mud to remove it from Ireena's cheeks and lips as her yellow orbs looked at Ireena's forehead.

Vita's helped Ireena back to her feet as Esvele barked words at Bella. Frustration evident the nun's tone and anger at the way her lips had been stolen from her. "Be right with you Esvele. Ireena, lean on me if you need to." She offered to Ireena. The fierce rain still coming down upon them all as she looked at whence Morgantha had vanished.

She had no idea. No idea what Morgantha had done. Vanished? To the ethereal plain? Curiousity begged her to ask but Vita kept the words in. A sense of shame keeping her from asking, and a wrongness that THIS is not the time or the place to ask questions. Not while Morgantha still prowled about. At least Bella had no intentions to attack them. Through, why was she naked? That oddity poking Vita in the brain as she looked at Sylvia and Esvele, the two... more worldly, at least far more assertive woman having a good idea on what their going to do.

"I... would like to go to the mill. And ah get out of this ah storm and um darkness..." Vita's words coming hurriedly and fearfully as she looked up, eyes squinting against the hard rain.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella Sunbane and Offalia Wormwiggle
The Old Bonegrinder
Tag: All

"No indeed, you cannot," Bella replied to Sylvia's admission that good deeds could not be forced.

"As to my mother, she is no doubt still near, but she might not want to take a chance of confrontation unless she is happily certain of victory. She will not indulge in a fair fight. Your attempts at demanding she not be cowardly and have honor are falling on deaf ears. Honor and courage are weaknesses in her eyes... and in truth, she would not be far wrong. Such notions often get people killed."

The green fiend sniffed and walked back to the windmill, following Esvele and her cart with the dead woman on it.

"Purple. Offalia's true skin is purple. I am certain she would adore showing you it, if you asked. The three of us are nothing like the appearance of true night hags. A hag is, by definition, meant to be hideous - but apparently my mother and her magics were cursed by a particularly brazen and powerful incubus. She has always been sparse on the details... probably due to the shame and embarrassment of getting bested. The curse of beauty made her and any of her progeny abominations in the eyes of the lower planes. She had to retreat somewhere that was out of the reach of her brethren, whilst at the same time a comfortably evil spot."

Bella widened her arms to gesture to the sodden, ominous and cursed land around them. She grinned fatalistically as she did so.

"Sleep in a pile, eh? Another thing Offalia would enjoy."

Meanwhile, Ireena unsteadily got to her feet again with Vita's help.

"I'm fine. Just a few scratches... nothing major," the young woman said, whispering her thanks, and instinctively offering the tiefling a quick peck on the cheek, and a second quick kiss on the lips, before leaning against her as they walked back to the windmill.

--------------------

"Whee! You're back! You had me worried, sis!"

Offalia in her human form greeted the company when they came back into the old mill, sopping wet.

"Oooohh, you showed them your horns? Yipee! Wearing this human form was making my skin feel all... wrong-y."

In a flash and a blink, Offalia had changed her appearance and what stood before them was a young looking, alien, fiendish, purple-skinned woman with cute little horns on her head compared to those of her sister and mother.

"Did ya piss off mom again?" She asked Bella while at the same time sidling up to Esvele. She peered at the cart and wrinkled her nose.

"Boo! This dead girl has bled all over the pastries. Now they'll taste too gamey! Hey hot nun, do ya want some help cleaning her up?"

The party would find that the oven was kindled and served as a source of heat that they could huddle around for warmth. Their sodden clothes would need to be stripped off and warmed as well, which Bella offhandedly suggested to them.

"There are blankets upstairs as well that you can wrap around yourselves until morning. Offalia and I don't require sleep, so we can ward away Mother dearest, if she should come calling."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I didn't hear a 'yes'," the nun sighed, though she didn't pursue the thought much further.

"Honor and courage feed the spirit," Esvele said, panting as she pushed the cart along the muddying path. "But, like wine and other vices, they drive men and women to make foolish decisions that ultimately kill them. I suppose I ought to have just let you run off by yourself to get eaten by her hat - if her prattle is to be believed, she's going to stalk me, wait until I'm weak, and then kill me." The nun sighed. "Well, I hope I'll be able to stay strong until my my work is finished, then."

Though she'd been absolved of her sins and worked for years and years to make up for her past mistakes, Esvele still thought that forgiveness didn't feel true - not to her. The memories of what she'd done still surfaced from time to time in her mind to harass her. She had to keep working to make this blighted land right.

"Oh yes, we pissed your mom off something fierce." Esvele wrapped a cold arm around the purple hag's waist. "She wants to kill me now, you know. Will you stay with me and protect me, while I 'clean her up'? I'll bury her behind your stable, unless you have another place to put the dead to rest?" Esvele pushed the cart, heading for the stables - she needed a shovel before she could really do anything for the girl, after all. She was wary that 'clean up' meant different things to Offalia and her mother, though, so she tried to keep the witch's daughter from, say, suddenly setting the corpse aflame with magic, or any such thing.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooh! Momma's looking to kill you?! That's crazy! I mean. She's really crazy. She'll try to be mean to you, cos that's how she is. Oh, ya want protection? Welllll... okay! But only cos I like ya and also you gots to let me touch your tits!"

So saying, the purple hag with the tiny horns comparaed to her sister and mother reached up and squeeze-groped both of Esvele's breasts, giggling as she did so and making a honking noise.

Giggling, she'd relax her grip if Esvele stared her down, or continue to fondle if Esvele didn't object or appeared receptive. Doing this while carting around a murdered corpse didn't seem to bother her. Must be a hag thing. Living with Morgantha probably had let her see worse.

Offalia accompanied Esvele over to the stable and helped her move the body and prepare it for a burial. Unfortunately, the rain would make digging a hole difficult, but there were a few spare boxes and crates in the stable that could serve as a coffin at least until the morning.

So long as Esvele didn't shout or get too uppity with her commands, the playful 'hag' was almost enthusiastic about taking strange orders that had to do with 'holy customs of the Morninglord.'

"Teehee... a god of the sun? Gee, he must not be very happy with THIS place." She would comment.

She then left the nun to go stand next to Myrtle and Freek, the two human 'cows' that were tied up loosely in the back of the stable. Both the boy and girl greeted Offalia happily even though she was in her fiendish form. Offalia petted them and gave them each a kiss on the lips.

The sight of the three of them, all naked or near naked at the end of the stables began to give Esvele a strange feeling in her loins... a stirring that she had thus far been able to avoid since her last trip through Vallaki, where she had been able to slake her needs with a local girl who needed some coin. Now however that familiar lust was rising in her again, and as it did so, the nun's body changed...

[Esvele's curse activates. She is now a futa with a heightened sex drive!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills -> The Mill
Tag: Responsening and brooding.

Sylvia exhaled. Normally, she'd be quite eager to assist with mundane tasks, though, where she came from, one prefered to bury the dead.. quickly. She didn't know where the tradition came from, something about a danger of undead, but she had never seen the horrors of such battles. Right now, she entered the mill thoughtfully, removing her armor, examining her wound which.. was worse than she let on, though she was sturdy by nature, the unnatural mouth had left its mark upon her flesh. She sighed at Bella, responding, after they got out of the rain.

"I guess I should.. err apologize for challenging you so openly here before. It was not that I was wrong with my suspicions, but.. well the situation was.. unusual.

ugh. Forget about it. I am not good at these things. I'm not good at being a speaker about all this.. stuff. Where I come from there are orders, and you obey them and.. things are easier. I .. kind of wonder. Sometimes, the officers would order us to do... harsh things, perhaps like your mother had and..

My point is, you've only helped us and me so far, I should not accuse you er.r.."
The green, nude fiend distracted the Falknovian warrior who had trouble maintaining eye contact. "I still disagree though. I'd rather die with honor and courage, than live without it. .. same for you it seems, for what you did in facing your mother was certainly not in your best interest.. nor was it cowardly." She nodded, slamming a fist upon her chest briefly in acknowledgement. She looked over to Vita taking care of Ireena and shrugged with the purple Offalia having left, all these nude women were quite distracting her.

".. you know, technically, I do still owe you I can't just forget my promise. But.. now that things around here seem to have changed, perhaps we can talk out something different. Is there something I can do to help against your mother, for example?" She tipped her chin. "Ugh. I should not have fled my duty.. being without purpose feels as bad as being dead. What should I do then, become like these wolf-men we fought? I don't care about civility, but I can't just abandon my honor.. anymore." She chuckled, staring at the fireplace.

"Here I am talking away, and I said I don't like it. Great."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The first thing Bella did once both Esvele and Offalia had left was to sigh and pick up the foul smelling barrel from the middle of the first floor and move it outside of the house. The moment she did this, the space smelled far better. Bella came back in, still keeping her nude, green form and took a rag to dab her wet skin off.

"Things are not always as they appear," Bella told Sylvia.

"And your simple life of taking orders is not necessarily what is best for you. If I had did everything my mother ordered... well. You get the idea."

Bella sat beside Sylvia on a rickety half-broken case, her tail languidly draping arcross her own lap. Her impressive breast prominently displayed without modesty.

"I don't claim honor our courage. Just a selfish desire not to have my life dictated to me anymore. And I suppose I couldn't stand the idea of having that dolt Offalia actually follow through on her nightstone ceremony. It's the process by which Mother wanted her to 'ascend' to true night hag status. It requires an especially heinous act."

Bella's expression softened when Sylvia offered to help by changing the nature of their deal.

"Yes. I suppose it's only fair that we change the nature of our accord. I am no longer intending to walk the path of a hag. I don't know what that makes me, given my lineage, but I intend to avoid falling into the same mindless trappings of my mother. I'll help you control your rage... if you become my familiar. Protect me against my mother or any others who would seek to harm me. I in turn will protect you with my own methods. A mutual protection pact, of a sorts. What do you think?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The Mill
Tag: Bella, mainly

"Well, you didn't appear to be a green uh.. yeah. I agreee." Sylvie shrugged, looking about. "This place could use a spring cleaning.. thinking about it, the windmill wings need to be fixed... I mean, if you want to do .. a proper business here." She cleared her throat, looking at Bella, half expectantly. "If I had followed all my orders, I'd be dead, so is hard to argue with that, but you have to follow -something-." She asserted. "For example.. what made you rebel against your mother?" Sylvia said, trying and almost not failing with being comfortable close to the fiendish bust.

"You wanted to protect your sisters innocence. Thats nice. I guess its better for both of us if you don't tell me anything more about any.. rituals." She said, determinedly.

"A familiar? Well..." Sylvia looked at her shoulder. "After being almost murdered by a monstrous hat I feel like its only uphill from here, so what the hell." She leaned back, a little larger than the fiend, even with her horns, with her armor removed she now showed a stout build, clearly formed by a long life of training and or hard work as she sighed, going on: "I uh.. are you.. going to do the.. green nudeness a lot? It's not that I mind it it.. err.. I mean.. its not like I .. err we are both women so its fine... W-what I mean, is,.. it just seems a bit.. unusual.. to be so unclothed. Also, now that I think about it, wasn't a familiar a tiny flying thing the spellcasters use? I heard they build them out of clay.. I don't think I'm the right size.." She chuckled, then went on.

"I can control the rage. I think. I mean.. its not something that just happens to me without reason. I can summon it.. I could right now, though.. I feel a bit tired, I shan't lie. Though, it feels as if its gotten worse now that I got here, without order to keep things.. neat and sorted. And there was something about fighting the wolfmen that.. eh.. nevermind it." She cracked her knuckles. "Some exercising will help my mood properly, after I gave my shoulder some rest.."

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele wasn't all that phased by the groping - but then, she did have some three layers between Offalia's hand and her body, one of which was made of iron rings and made to turn blades.

Brushing a sodden lock of black hair out of her face, Esvele smirked, and returned Offalia's touch. She squeezed the soft flesh that she could fit between her fingers and made Offalia's honks back at her, and then and drew a circle around the not-hag's nipple with her thumb as she spoke.

"What is it about a boring ol' nun like me that you like, hmm Offalia? Don't be shy, tell me what you're thinking. Be honest."

After listening, Esvele went back to pushing, letting the girl have her feel. She didn't object to little pleasures... regardless of circumstance, as she caught a glimpse of the poor village girl's leg beneath the canvas shielding her from the pouring rain.

"Well, the Morninglord was born here, and there's no shortage of good work for Him and his followers, came Esvele's reply to Offalia's comment. "The clouds may block his rays, but it's not hard to find Purpose here, spreading His light in this dark land."

Once they'd finished what needed to be done with the body - the nun found it difficult to dig into the wet, runny mud, so she'd had to settle for prayer over the body and sealing the poor girl away in one of the spare crates they'd found to use as a makeshift coffin, hammering nails deep through to keep her shut up tight if the Count called on her to fight for him - she cleaned and put the tools away in the shed.

When she looked over and saw the purple-fleshed witch and her strange altered captives, though... it was so strange. They were kept here like livestock, but they didn't seem unhappy... Offalia was gentle with them, and the two had some considerable assets...

She felt the curse starting to take hold, building heat between her thighs... as always, she resented the way it controlled her - but only briefly. Perhaps if she allowed this hunger to grow as the hunger of the preacher's child locked beneath the chapel floorboard's hunger had... but she had made sure to keep herself well sated. Amazing, how a curse could feel so good... even if it made her worry sometimes that she might not be in full control of herself.

"Shame... it would have been fun to plow her in front of the others, I think. Show that know-it-all sister of hers that believers aren't all prudes..." Esvele whispered to herself.

Standing, Esvele walked over, stowing her own things she'd needed for the burial back in the wagon's compartments... and then started stripping out of her sopping wet clothing and armor, hanging them off the wagon's sides. She made her way over to Offalia, swinging her hips and humming, pleyased with herself as she felt the weight of her hefty, hardening member swing back and forth as she approached.

"Excuse me, Offalia dear," she whispered breathily into the witch's ear, at the same time pressing her wet, naked body up against hers. She sort of hoped Offalia would be too distracted with her 'pets' to notice her undressing and subsequent walk over, so she could slide right in against her back... but then, if she turned to watch her strip and sashay her way over, there wasn't anything wrong with pressing up against the grabby girlie's front, either...

"I'm feeling awfully cold from being in the rain so long. I'm worried I might catch cold if I stay all cold and wet like this for much longer, you see, but you and your friends here look awfully warm... can you think of any ways to help me warm up~?" The nun wrapped her arms around Offalia, squeezing her close, using the girl's body heat to warm up...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Talks back to the Windmill Bonegrinder
Tags: Bella, Sylvia and Ireena

The soft peck on her cheek and then lips, Vita felt... refreshed at the assurances that Ireena offered. "Ah good." Vita's tail coiling around Ireena's in happiness, the tiefling leaning against Ireena. She watched Esvele get behind the cart and started to push it in the stormy weather.

The dead woman that laid atop of the pastries, Vita remembered tasting the pastries from earlier. The heat and joy they brought and the memory of it clashing with the horrendous thing in front of her. The dead woman with her chest opened up laying atop of the goods already setting with terrifying fastness into her mind. Going to keep to her memories and thoughts and not let go for a long time.

Offalia's appearance is... "OOoh! She looks ah like one of ah my mother's cousins." Vita's startled voice coming out sweetly at the sight of her but the tiefling didn't approach seeing a... connection going on between Esvele and Offalia. The innocence wafting off of the girl and the fact that she stuck to Esvele's side quickly and lecherously. Lecherously? The dumb farm girl's brain stumbled at that thought as she shook herself mentally.

'The fiend curse holds very true.' Vita thought to herself. "Ah excuse mah inn-ter-arup-tion, Miss Bella and ah Miss Sylvia, is it alright if ah I may set up some ah um, bedding in the upper ah floors? Ah think ah am about to ah fall and collaspe inwards from the ah stresses of the ah day." Vita spoke out loud, waiting for a pause in Bella in Sylvia's conversation before so eloquently barging in on the conversation.

She whispered to Ireena "Ah um... Do yah mind if we ah, share beds tonight? Ah I do not want to ah... be alone tonight..." Vita's words coming softly out. The tiefling feeling rattled from the events of the day and seeking comfort in cuddling. "Ah I'm not ah um asking you to come to ah bed immediately but am ah... just asking for a ah bedmate for ah comfort and...and warmth..."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In the Windmill
Tag: Vita and Sylvia

"Bedding?" Bella asked, casting a glance in Vita's direction.

"Why of course, young tiefling. Upstairs you can find the beds that Offalia and I sometimes use when we bring guests around to play with. Feel free to use them. I will be resting here near the oven. After what's gone on, I doubt I should sleep tonight."

She ushered the tiefling and Ireena up the creeking stairs, before she turned back to Sylvia.

"Since we've a better understanding of each other now, I suppose we could have a much nicer conversation..."

---

Upstairs on the second floor was a great millstone, and the room was covered in a white powdery substance that Vita couldn't quite place, though she didn't think it was flour, like she'd seen in the mills of her farming village. She may not be very educated, but a farm girl knew her stuff when it came to agriculture.

As they went up the stairs, Ireena cuddled close to her tiefling companion, the noblewoman's stylized breastplate feeling cool against the bright warlock's skin.

"We're both so cold and wet, Vita," Ireena observed truthfully. "If we don't get out of these clothes and let them dry, we'll catch our death in cold. I think we should let our clothes dry off here, just above where the oven is."

She moved to the spot she'd indicated and began to strip off her gear. She did so while looking back over her shoulder at the tiefling and blushing shyly.

"I never really imagined all of this happening. I've spent so much time in fright of Strahd and worrying about my father and brother, that the idea of traveling across the land with a pretty woman... an exotic girl like yourself. A tiefling, the lady downstairs called you. Is that the name for a fiend-blood? And now I've met three more fiend blooded in the course of a day and a night. It's all so overwhelming. I think I prefer simpler things."

She let her armor fall and her soaked travel dress was hung on an old wooden beam. She then slipped out of her undergarments, blushing as Vita's eyes inevitably took the sight of her in.

"Simpler things, like how I feel when you're near me. It's like how Strahd tries to make me feel after he bites me, and yet, with you it feels warm and bright. I've never felt the sun on my skin, but the warmth you gave me last night made me think that must be what it's like to feel the rays of life-giving light. Oh Vita. You needn't worry about calling me to your bedroll. After what we've shared and our connection that we have, I'd be more troubled if you didn't want me."

Ireena took Vita's hand and if allowed, would help peel the wet farm girl's clothes off of her short, curvy body and hang them next to her own. Then, still holding hands, Ireena went up with Vita to the third floor, where they found several crates and a pair of cheap bedding with straw mattresses. Ireena held Vita close and lay down with her on one of the beds. She rubbed Vita's wet skin and pressed her body up against the tiefling, trying to share warmth. She didn't initiate any sort of sexual play, but she did keep her inquisitive eyes on the tiefling, and seemed to be curious if Vita would request anything of her.

Inside Vita's mind, the inner fiend encouraged Vita's desire and she was reminded that if she were to allow it, the inner dark fiend could grant her the same appendage she had used with Ireena back in the village.

------

While this went on, Bella and Sylvia took their place in front of the warm oven, continuing their conversation.

"Yes, I wanted to preserve Offalia's er... relative innocence. She's quite the little slut, and it's in her nature to be mischievous - she'll never really fit in well with human society - but she's not what you'd really call a typical fiend. Mother's had other daughters. Daughters who failed to have promise. Mother killed my previous sisters who didn't go through with her night stone ceremony."

Bella shrugged and then exhaled and stoked the oven's fire with another damp log that spat and crackled in the fire the lit the furnace.

"I can put something on, if that would make you more comfortable. Or if you really don't mind, you can be nude too. It will be better for you to dry your clothes anyway. Mortals are more susceptible to disease than we are.

"And no, familiars can come in all shapes and sizes. It's just that most mages use the term for that apprentice spell that summons a companion animal. Familiars can be more than just that."

She went to the shelves that contained the various potions and ingredients and began to select some.

"Your rage is a byproduct of your bloodline. You are a werekin. A passive carrier of lycanthropy. I know this because I did a small experiment on you during our ride through the mountain pass. I pressed wolfsbane against your arm - it's an herb that lycanthropes have an allergy to. You've a mild reaction to it, see?"

If Sylvia looked, she would see a small red blotch on the side of her arm that she had only now just noticed. It was about the size of a coin.

"It seems that your natural resilience and soldier's discipline have allowed you to control and channel your rage. It makes you an incredibly durable and effective fighter. The bites that mother's mimic gave you would have felled an above average militia man."

She poured a few ingredients together and stirred the contents of a vial around, before dabbing a cloth with the liquid and putting it gently but firmly against the corrosive bite marks on Sylvia's shoulder. It stung, but seemed to be a disinfectant not unlike what was used in the Falknovian military.

"When you've rested and recovered your strength, which this salve will help you with, I would be grateful if you would find some supplies to fix this windmill up and make it work properly. I think I will make a proper bakery out of this mill, with pastries that use good magic rather than ill, but that will require some supplies. We've got some jewellry here that we could see to pay for the repairs. In return, I can make potions and cast some rudimentary divinations for you. And things to help you control your rage, if it does start to get out of hand. And, ah... there's also that one thing I was going to ask you about before... about breeding? Well, it's just that, with my Mother now intent on killing us and us intent on killing her, there's the matter of the Rule of Three. A witch's coven is only capable of truly great magics if there are three with hag's blood. I wonder, if you would consent to bearing a daughter for me, I would be truly indebted to you. And a hag's debt is no small thing, especially since I intend to honor it."

----

The stables.
Tag: Esvele

Offalia thought for a moment, then answered Esvele's question as honestly as she could.

"Weeeeeellll, most nuns I've seen are all bluuuh... y'know? Not sexy, and not so fun. You're super different though! And I think the idea of a fiend like me and a nun is super hawt.~ But also, cuz, I think you're like, maybe a good person. And that's neat too."

The fiend giggled and continued her groping until it was time for Esvele to tend to the matter of the dead body and the coffin and all that such things entailed. It was hard and dirty work, and Offalia seemed to much prefer idly playing with Myrtle and Freek, her two human livestock, with their incredible assets. Offalia was petting them each, and letting them loose from their bindings so that they could all three of them fit into Freek's stall. Myrtle seemed very happy wen Offalia started to caress her enormous bosom, and she moaned a little and began to stroke Freek's large, stiffened beast of a cock.

Offalia licked her lips looking down at the two, and had completely been oblivious to Esvele's change and steady approach until the nun breathed her words against the witch's neck.

"Meep!" Offalia wiggled as the nun's breasts and the unmistakable feel of the large member both pressed against her backside.

"W-wowzers!" She tittered and leaned back into the nun's strong, muscular form.

Myrtle and Freek gasped and held one another tightly, the two young humans growing visibly aroused at the sight playing out before them.

"H-hell yeah! Keeping humans warm at night is one of my favorite things!" Offalia giggled and reached behind her to slip a soft stroking hand along Esvele's girth.

"Why didn't you say you had one of these bad boys? Hey, Freek, Myrtle, why don't we all give Sister Esvele a nice group hug!"

Nodding, the young man and maid took position on either side of Esvele's hips, rubbing their hands along her back and posterior. Freek was particularly interested in Esvele's round butt, squeezing it enthusiastically, while Myrtle rubbed her big tits against Esvele, with her teats dribbling with milk slightly.

"Oh boy, now there's two big cocks, one for each of us Offalia!" Myrtle said excitedly.

The purple fiend turned around with a delighted grin squatted down slowly in front of Esvele, keeping her eyes locked on the nun's.

"I can keep this cock of yours warm in my mouth if you like?~" She asked with a grin.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The Mill
Tag: Bella, primarly

"I can endure a while without sleep, though some time to recover would be welcomed... a nicer conversation?" The barbaric warrior tilted her head, not the best at picking up innuendo.

"Geesh. A parent should protect and nurture a child. You had quite the twisted realtionship I guess.." She mused, watching the crackling log and warming herself, extending her hands."I'm sturdy, but theres no reason to push things, I guess.." Sylvia agreed, feeling the dampness of her clothes. "I.. its not that I mind, though .. eh, well if you don't mind.." The Barbarian shrugged, stripping out of the thin undergarments used to protect her from armor chavings.

Below which she displayed quite the well toned body, honed through years of training, yet showing no scars, perhaps a side effect of her heritage and heightened vitality, her slowly drying red hair flowing free as she hung her clothes close to the fireplace.. trying to not get too much of the windmills dust onto them. She didn't seem all that emberassed about being naked, infact, she took a bit of secret pride in her body, but was uncertain on how to respond to any.. lustfulness towards her.

She listened to the lesson about familiar, but just shrugged. "You did huh?" She looked at her arm. "If you had that herb, why not use it in the fight.. well I guess I had the wolf-men handled.. were-kin.. so what you are saying is I'll not turn ... wolfish just like that, but I'm at risk, or one of my children could.. change." She pondered.

"In my homeland we do some experiments to create Wolfmenschen, though as lowly warrior I of course only know rumours. I wasn't involved in any, far as I know, but our great lord was fascinated by the creatures strength and ferocity, it was said. Surely they can't be all bad." She nodded.

Sylvia then smiled at the praise. "Women don't usually make for good warriors, but there was no one in my battalion that could rival me in sheer endurance, even if some could overpower me for a while. I could have propably defeated the creature without assistance, but I don't think I'd be left in a good shape for that." She nodded, watching the ingredient stirring. ".. Still, even knowing it was an unnatural creature, I should have done better. I allowed it to suprise me and that first attack almost felled me." She mused, holding still and barely changing in expression at the stinging disinfectant.

"I have little knowledge of building things, worked on the farms before I was a warrior, but as long as the small key parts are still intact it can't be too hard to flick the windsails. Good animal leather perhaps.." She pondered. "First though, you'll need to plant seeds and harvest grain as well, I can definitly help with that." Then she grinned.

"Good magic for baking? That sounds useful. Why not make bakery that mixes in curative effects or strengthens the body?" She pondered. "Right, so.. first thing first, I'll rest, then, some rope. I'll try to pull the windmills wings to see if the little parts still work and turn. If they don't, you'll have to sacrifice your jewelry and we need to find someone that can fix such things, before working on the sails at all. Planting seeds is hard work too, but a day more or less of that is no issue.. is good, honest work. I know of the value of healing potions but whats a divination? I am not religious." She mused, patting her clothing a bit. She hesitated briefly.

"My rage shouldn't get out of hand.. though when I'm in danger, very angry or afraid.. it's like theres a part of me that acts without asking me... it's how I ended up here. And.. " She sighed, looking at Bella, seeming.. a bit emberassed, but also honest, clearly the earlier praise making her open up after a long day of turmoil. "I don't .. normally enjoy killing. It's why I train my body to endure rather than overwhelm. But when I'm ... I don't care for enemies that pose no more threat or have surrendered, but .. there is a certain.. bloodlust. Yes." She shrugged, thinking back to her finishing off(likely) the mimic. These things felt a little too good sometimes. Of course it should feel good to end the wicked, but..

"Err.. breeding?" She looked over."Well, to bear the children of strong men is a womans greatest honor and purpose. I could certainly give birth to good children.." She said, presenting her strong, sturdy frame with an emberassed pride, though her eyebrows were raised.

"And.. I mean, though I care not for spells you seem to have some strength of body as well as mind after seeing you confront your mother, that said, not to say you are err.. weak of mind, but.. theres an obvious problem." She scratched the back of her head. "I mean.. you know..." She waved her hand, indicating Bellas.. nether regions. "I guess I could help you find a strong warrior to take you as his." She shifted, having by now picked up on the fact that in this strange society not everyone was following a proper hierarchy or order of subservience, like women doing as their husbands commanded. She just looked a bit uncertainly at the green fiend-woman, clearing her throat.
"I mean, .. I err.. for a favour I'd simple ask you work to undo the evils of your mother, and if you could help me be a strong, fertile mother that'd help us both, but .. ugh, listen, I don't know if I'm completely misunderstanding this, but where I come from, you need.. a man to impregnate a woman, that is why a mens duty is to be a warrior and commander, and a woman is a nurturer and follower. I get that in these lands women travel without men, and.. rarely this happens in Falkovnia too, there are some female officers, but nonetheless, uhmm.. a woman can't you know.. give a child to another woman." She waved her hands a bit, uncertainly.

Last edited: