What's new

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

"You know, after listening to your mother blather about hags and evil, I'm not actually sure if being a good person is a compliment or not," Esvele replied with a sardonic grin. "Nor if it's true... but thank you, though. I try."

"What would I be without the tricks up my sleeve? Or under my habit, as it were," Esvele cooed into Offalia's ear, before leaning in to nip at her earlobe. She felt the fiend's hand wrap itself around her heavy, pulsing member, and tickled at the girl's ear with her tongue approvingly. Her rod showed its approval as well, spitting a gooey thread of pre-cum out to paint the girl's thigh, before starting to drool in earnest.

Feeling the boy's hands pawing at her backside, Esvele pushed him back against the stable wall and down onto his rump, before spinning and pushing her butt out, resting her rear end against his face. With his hands digging into her ass, and his tongue digging into her folds, Esvele turned back to Offalia, and beckoned to her with a single, curling finger.

"Esvele like," she purred. When the fiend was close enough, Esvele bent forward and put a hand on the back of the witch's head. She pushed the girl's lips around her pre-coated head, and then drew her forward, swinging a leg up and over her shoulder and using it to push the girl from behind, helping her swallow up her meat.

Last but not least, Esvele turned her attention towards the big-breasted cowgirl pressed up against her side. Her arm circled the girl's waist and pulled her up close, bending just enough to catch one of the girl's nipples. Esvele ran her tongue around its textured surface as her hand slid down her back and teased the bovine girl's tail. Shortly, though, Myrtle would feel it pull away... and slither in around her hips and inbetween her thighs, where Esvele stroked the dairy girl's sex, hooking her fingers up ever so slightly to part the girl's netherlips.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the bitten cold frazzled tiefling warlock
Upper Floors of Bonegrinder
Tags: Ireena

With Bella's sweet answers and Vita tipping her head happily, horns moving downwards in a delicate arc as she ascended the stairs.

Feeling the hard metal of Ireena's armor pressing against her cold skin had her shivering a tad. "Cold, wet and ah dark thunderous ah storm raging ah outside." Vita's words coming out slow and in agreement as the tiefling walked carefully. She didn't want to kick any of the flour near where she surmised the beddings to be. Her steps closer to the warm oven, feeling the heat and light wafting off, radiating and warming her chilled skin.

Her tail swished as she tugged, plying off of her garments as she met Ireena's gaze impromptuly. Her own eyes lingering on Ireena's svelte form, the bewitching fantasy in her mind as Ireena sashayed off her breastplate, letting her skirt dangle from long moments before it slid like sin down her wet skin.

"Ah. Tiefling is what mah mama called ah us." Vita tail swishing as she spoke "Exo-ah-tic? Ah nothing yah can't uh just find on any ah oh any farm. At least ah outside of ah here." The tiefling amending her statement as she figured farmgirls like her were like rocks in field. Plenty to find, plenty to turn over.

Vita's eyes looked into the warmth of the oven, watching the casting fire light flicker from it, splaying across Ireena's nubile body. Casting dancing shadows that served to highlight the natural beauty that Vita saw even as she felt Ireena hold her hand, pressing against as Vita.

"Mmmmmm" Vita throatily hmmed in pleasure at feeling the warmth of another. Her whole body relaxing against Ireena's, enjoying the sweet warmth that wafted off of Ireena in waves upon her. The dumb farmgirl just holding Ireena, enjoying her warmth as... an idea. An idea to generate far more warmth but... it felt dangerous. Naughtily dangerous.

"Ah. Holding you ah here... Reminding me of ah the sun. Have you ever ah felt daring Ireena? Bolden to do ah... unexpected things? Things that if yah is ever learned about by family will ah shame you?" As Vita breathed softly, her breath tickling Ireena's ears as she whispered, her voice filled with soft temptations "A little spice to ah our evening tonight. Seeing you... in the light fills me with ah want. And want to do so ah nearby to Bella and ah Syvlia... Without being caught." Her voice dropping low as she tilted her head to look directly into Ireena's eyes.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Windmill, Ground Floor
Tag: Sylvia

The green fiend watched Sylvia strip off her clothes, baring a beautifully sculpted body with no sign of scarring, save possibly for the fresh bite marks, courtesy of the hat mimick. The night hag's tail swished and flickered, and when she did stride around the room making her potion, Sylvia noticed a deliberate casual sashay as her hips swayed side to side, provocatively.

"It's difficult to say, given I do not know exactly how your heritage relates to the blood of a lycanthrope," Bella said as she mixed up her disinfectant.

"But yes, I would imagine that if you were to be bitten, or somehow exposed to the bodily fluids of a lycanthrope, especially a werewolf, that you would be at a much higher risk of contracting the disease. I do not think that your children would inherit the curse - they would just share a fraction of your disposition towards it. With enough good breeding, a few generations would all but cleanse the taint - or make it worse if you were to lay with a lycanthrope."

Turning, to apply the salve, Bella listened to the story of Falknovian research. To the idea that they couldn't be all bad, the fiend chuckled mirthlessly.

"While some lycanthropes can be civil in their human forms, the change brought on by the light of the full moon often leads to slaughter. Good men would go mad, knowing what they had done. And evil men would embrace such power, and become monsters themselves. The best one could hope for would be to abandon civilization and live amongst their own kind in the wilderness. And that is what the packs around here do... although many among them are still evil, and they serve the Lord of these lands. The one called Strahd. I would question any ruler who willingly employed such cursed beings. But, I don't want to upset you. Perhaps your Lord Drakov has learned something different about the curse than I know."

The green, horned woman held up a hand and shrugged, as if to say that anything could be possible. Somehow Sylvia got the feeling that she was just doing this to give the redhead a way to continue to have faith in Drakov - and not really because she felt she was possibly incorrect.

"Oh ho? You'd be willing to help plant seeds and harvest grain? Seems a waste of such a fine soldier's body. Indeed, you have impressive endurance. Mayhaps one day a farmer's life could be a relaxing and rewarding end for you - but the soil here will never bare fruit until my mother is put to eternal rest and the Curse of Strahd is lifted. Still, I thank you for your immediate offer of help."

She stepped back to the potion shelf and place the salve away.

"Divinations do not always rely upon a deity. I can cast the bones, and see possible futures. Stronger magic would be available if I had a third coven member of course."

Turning around, with her green hips squarely presented towards Sylvia, Bella crossed her legs and rested her hands on the edge of the shelf's mixing counter. She chuckled.

"That bloodlust will probably keep you alive in the long run. It's rarely a good idea to let your enemies live. Just consider my mother for instance. She'll attempt to do us all ill in the future. Only through death can you hope to rest easy at night. Death, or active protection from someone like myself or Offalia. Which, I suppose I am willing to offer..."

She grinned as Sylvia became confused by her offer.

"There are two ways that I could have you impregnated, yet give me a child from my blood. The first is grim, and the way that my mother conceived myself and my other sisters. That is to have a woman impregnated in the traditional way, then steal and... conduct a rite on the baby... and take the baby's soul into my own womb, where it would grow and be born again.

"The other, more fun way, would be for me to drink a potion of transmutation, and become equipped with a male appendage myself. This I have the ingredients for, but it would require a bit of the intended mother's 'love nectar.' You know, the juices of a woman's well-cared for erogenous zone. If you'll let me harvest that ingredient, I can breed with you in quite a pleasant way.~"

Bella drapped her arms around Sylvia's wide shoulders, the fiendish, feminine creature wetting her own lips with her tongue as she took in the sight of the tall, strong warrior.

"You'd be creating a fiendish, wolf-blooded progeny. Does the prospect frighten you? Or does it excite you?" The green woman's skin pressed against Sylvia's, with the dark green nubs of Bella's breasts docking against the hard pink of the Falknovian's.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Stables
Tag: Esvele

"Boo! Momma's a right rotten one. It's really boring her being so evil and so happy about it. She always says I'm useless for not getting it. Craazy! I just want to have fun and milk my cowwie wowwies!~~"

Offalia wiggled her but and pinched Myrtle's fat tits, which dribbled some milk and produced a deep, heartfelt moan of pleasure from the partially polymorphed cowgirl.

The purple fiend giggled and cooed at the splash of precum over her thigh, and used a little finger to pick up a bit of the strand and deposit it on her tongue, suckling on her digit as her other hand pumped the wanton meat stick faster.

Freek, the boyish cow with the massive, seemingly permanent erection, gasped in sudden excitement and surprise as he was sent backwards, only to have the nun's pleasant rump pressed against his mouth and nose. Esvele could feel and hear him sucking in a labored breath and pressing his flat, warm tongue against her soft, dripping slit. His hands continued to squeeze her ass, fixing her into that position as Offalia giggled and crawled towards the beckoning warrior priestess.

"Yummy, nummy nunny~" The young witch licked her lips, as the nun's hand secured a good grip on the back of her skull, then pushing the girl's gorgeous lips onto the glazed tip of the monstrous cock. With a hooked leg and swift motion, Esvele felt that warm mouth sheath over the length of her cock, and sighed as the shaft ran across a soft, eager tongue, embedding itself down an undulating throat with a pleasing, erotic sound of a happy witch. Offalia's hands now rested on either hip as her head bobbed forward and backward, as her lips sealed over Esvele's meat.

With her impressive strength, Esvele still had the energy and concentratin to sweep the cowgirl, Myrtle, towards her and raise her body up just enough to tilt one of her lactating tits into her mouth. This seemed to please Myrtle the most, and she whimpered happily as her breast leaked and fed the nun. The hand reaching down to stroke her tail found it swishing in a circular motion, an the polymorphed girl's slit was wet with passion.

Esvele's three younger lovers were all enthusiastically devoted to pleasing the nun's desires. Myrtle ran her fingers through the nun's hair and nibbled and licked at Esvele's ear. The eager Freek's tongue had settled down and deftly located the nun's clit, even with the odd anatomy causing an unfamiliar search. When the tip of his tongue did locate it however, it circled it with a well-practiced lightness of erotic poise that could only have come from the experience of licking pussy for quite some time.

Most impressive and effective, however, was Offalia, who was swallowing Esvele's cock like a champion, providing just the best amount of suction and using her tongue to great effect while having no gag reflex to speak of whatsoever. The fiend was able to reach the base of Esvele's pubic mound with her lips and extend her tongue far enough so that it mingled with Freek's.

Working in tandem, the three eager lovers worked to bring Esvele to her first climax, which she was free to do with whatever she wanted. She knew however that under the grip of her curse, after having held it back for so long, that she would require much more than one load before the monstrosity would be sated and remeld with the nun's normally female body. Luckily, it looked like everyone there was up to the task. Myrtle was highly sensitive however, and so long as her breasts continued to be pinched, suckled or kneaded, it was not long before the nature of her depraved physical state led her to an orgasm that shook her body and brought her to her knees, unless Esvele held her up.

Freek's cock was leaking pre-cum as well, and his hips were bucking on their own by the time that Esvele came down from her own climax. His lips and chin were dripping with her juices and he breathed in heavily, gulping down fresh air once given the opportunity.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Second Floor of the Windmill, with a view of what's happening on the ground floor.
Tag: Vita

As Ireena stripped, with seeming innocence juxtaposed against the brief, meaningful glances at Vita as her wet flesh was bared in front of the tiefling, it became apparent that the addictive bond between them was coming to the fore once again. The fiendish entity inside of Vita stirred with its own passion, and the tiefling knew that all she need to do was give the darkness inside of her a bit of freedom, and she could have that wonderful demonic cock once more to tame the pretty human noblewoman for a second time. There was little doubt from the way Ireena looked at her that the thought had crossed her mind as well, and she found it amenable.

"No farm around here has had a tiefling. But I'm glad this land has one now." Ireena replied softly. "You are not like anyone else I have ever known. Your kindness and your touch are wonderful."

That was when Ireena held Vita's hand in her own, and they enjoyed the warmth that each other possessed. Due to the nature of the radiance within them, the two women were practically glowing together.

"You make me feel like I could dare, Vita~" Ireena replied, with a longing in her voice.

"All I have left is my brother, and he is back in the village. It is just myself now, and you, for as long as we travel together. What do I have to be ashamed of? Oh? To do *it* near them? Oh its... o-okay~"

She nodded, with a blush coming to her cheeks. Her dark eyes seemed to sparkle with tiny flecks of gold, while her pupils reflected the yellow glow of Vita's own eyes.

"Where?" she breathed, with excitement. "And... how? Are you uh..."

She looked down at Vita's nethers, seeing her as a woman.

"I don't mind if you wanted to simply, erm... lick each other? But if you had *that* thing again, you could... I'm sure do some embarrassing, shameful things to me."

The way she said this though, made it seem like Ireena was hoping the more shameful, the better.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The Mill
Tag: Bella, primarly

Sylvia peered over to the purely green, lustfullly sashaing night-hag, somewhat unsure what to think in this situation."Oh, I know about breeding!" She cheered, finally seeing something she could keep up with talkwise, outside of combat strategies. "You present the strong men with the strongest females to create better soldiers. It's why I strove to prove myself as a soldier. I never really got the hang of killing the enemy, but made up for it with resilience..." She sighed a little. "Part of me thought that was.. well.. my effort, not just some.. bestial blood." Then again, looking at her body, she certainly hadn't been slacking off.

"Lord Drakov is wise and without fault!" She immediatly responded, with the devotion of years of upbringing with no room for questioning, now as someone with true conviction would. "I see it as a blessing.. though.. now that you say it, once a month I like to .. you know.. unwind a little.. Usually a training dummy gets damaged, those things.. I never paid attention to the moon." She mused.

"I was farmer before I was a warrior. Being a warrior is a greater honor, but there is no shame in simple, honest work. I guess your mother is a problem that has to be taken care off, one way or another, but how could one possibly do such, if her crystal allows her to just.. disappear when in danger?" She asked, rather astute, as far as tactical details went, flexing her shoulder after the witches (if silently) welcomed assistance.

"I got no clue about your .. or any magic." She happily admitted, still watching the green skinned, naked woman.. because the same was talking.. of course.

"I am not afraid to kill those raising blade or claw against me. But if an opponent is unarmed, it's.. dishonorable to strike them down." She nodded, then chuckled. "I did ask you to ready yourself for combat, earlier in this.. misunderstanding, eh? Same thing." After that explanation, she had to blush a little when, even with her nudity, it came to talks about.. impregnation.

"Uh.. so .. you are some other womans babies.. soul.. my.. condolences.." She said, a bit overwhelmed. "Uhmuhm.. yes." She blushed, answering Bellas question, open endedly, though the flush of her cheeks at the feeling of green skin against her slightly tanned curves gave away her.. preferances.

"S.. so you are a woman and can give yourself.. a.. uhm.. these lands are so strange, I struggle to know what to do anymore.." She nodded to the upclose fiendish woman.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele was surprised at the ease Offalia managed to swallow her down - though, perhaps she shouldn't have been. Offalia was not a human, but a witch-hag, as Vita had mentioned. As far as she knew, hags were not sexual creatures - but whatever breed of them Offalia was was not a typical one.

At any rate, the indigo-skinned whore wasn't having trouble with her at all - even with her throat bulging with the outline of her cock, as she ground her pelvis against the witch's nose. "Too gentle, am I?" she asked as she squeezed her thigh around the monstrous girl's head, forcing her to stay impaled on her cock, before unwrapping herself from around Offalia and bracing both of her feet in the barn's straw again. Esvele gripped Offalia's skull in one hand, and a horn in the other, and began forcefully yanking her up and down on her shaft, rocking her hips as she facefucked the eager witches' mouth. Esvele's eyes closed, and she breathed steadily and deeply, riding the pleasure rather than letting it overtake her - all the while sloppily pounding her cock into the purple-skinned hag's throat hard, spattering the mixture of saliva and flowing pre mingling in the girl's mouth all over her cheeks and chin, the liquid running down the girl's throat and staining her naked tits.

The nun's teeth bit down on her lower lip as she concentrated on anything but the need to cum, wanting to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible. With three lovers all working to pleasure her, though, even the nun - so girded in her mental strictures - was unable to last for more than a few minutes. Nevertheless, as she moaned and her tummy flexed with the sweet, vision-clouding pleasure of release, Esvele kept on fucking the hag's throat, ramming her fat, veiny length down the girl's throat again and again. It throbbed and spewed huge ropes of thick cum, down her throat and onto her tongue - each thrust stuffing gobs down into the witch's belly. All the while, she drank and squeezed greedily from Myrtle's milky tits - and ground her snatch and the full globes of her ass against Freek's face - though it was mostly an afterthought, as she focused on taking in every pleasure she could with her cock. The unnatural protrusion from her body always felt so good... she had never figured out whether it was simply because of the curse's nature, or because it was simply around less often, or because she had not gotten used to it... but she always found herself far more interested in pleasing it than her other places when the thing swung between her legs.

As Esvele rode her long and powerful crest, the cow-girl came as well. The nun simply indulged herself, drinking deeply from the girl's warm udders and taking perverse pleasure in how she could make the girl melt in her arms with just her thirsty lips. She wrapped her up in an arm again and squeezed her tight, crushing the cowgirl's soft body against her older, rougher form as her own pearly cream gushed into Offalia's mouth.

When at last Esvele pulled her cock out of Offalia's abused throat - her meaty head freeing itself with a wet 'schluck,' and threads of spit and cum clung to her and Offalia's lips - the nun's prick remained just as rigid and dripping as before - perhaps even more so.

"You know, Offalia... I told your mother I would pump you full of cum and put a baby in you - give her a pretty little granddaughter for you to teach about allllll the kinds of fun things to do besides 'be evil'." Esvele was already pulling Offalia to her feet as she spoke, whirling her around to slide her slick prick in between the witch's purple asscheeks. Esvele crushed her arms around Morgantha's daughter, and slipped her cock between her thighs - her member still big enough to stand out proud some several inches. "What do you think of that, hmm?"

Esvele pushed Offalia into Myrtle as she waited for her response. Mmm... the thought of the two of them making out as she and Freek filled them both with their cocks made a shiver run through her body, and a droplet of pre ooze out of her dick. "Come on, boy, you worked hard - now it's time for your reward." Esvele reached forward, slapping Myrtle's ass hard enough to make it jiggle for the big-pricked cowboy. How hard was it to impregnate a hag, she wondered? Hm hm hm... well, she was going to pour shot after shot after shot into her pretty purple plaything. Ooh, and she'd best stuff her cock niiice and deep inside of her every time she came... ram right up against her womb, so every gooey rope of hers would splatter nice and deep inside...

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the naked tiefling warlock with bite scabbed wound
Upper Floors of Bonegrinder

"Ah mah kindness can be found anywhere in ah where I'm ah from. Mah touch..." The tifeling felt wickedness flicker across her lips, a sensual smile, that darkness inside of her teasing her, tempting her with such access to... that eruption of pleasure like before. Feeling Ireena's heat all around her, her softness enclosing her once more again. "Is ah impossible to be found besides with ah... myself." The soft boast in her words as her yellow glittering orbs gleamed with promise.

Holding Ireena's hand, feeling her softer palm in comparison to her own, Vita brought their hands close, moving softly, her heavy, massive breasts squishing against Ireena's. Her nipples right against Ireena's, rubbing against the noblewoman's own as she moved their hand to between their cleavage.

"Then we are ah going to dare... Both of ah us are going to see below... Sylvia's and ah Bella's dance. Their ah rough fucking" Vita's vulgar and coarse words falling freely from her mouth, holding sweet hunger. The tiefling had... on more then one occassion dared to watch other couples in her village fuck. She had watched with fascination and unknowing hunger then... And later on with knowing hands touching herself. "But we ah can't be ah caught." Her voice going low, as she leaned in, mouth whispering against Ireena's ears. Hot warm breath rolling along, filling her ears.

Instead of saying anything more, Vita's nibbled on Ireena's ear, her horns brushing against Ireena's hair as she kissed nibbled from Ireena's ear to her jaws and then her cheeks, all the while, Vita pressed her leg and thigh inwards. Pressing against Ireena's and...pushing leading her closer to that edge, increasing risk of being seen while also giving them both a greater view of the action happening below.

The tiefling's tail rubbing against the flow, sending shivering shocks of contact through her body as she tugged on the darkness this time. Wanting a... softer cock. One that is fitted to her more then what happened last time. Feeling the cock sprout between her legs, the sensations of it sending surprising feeling through her. Belly coiling in warmth as her 'returning' member proudly stood erect, rubbing against Ireena's mound of venus and belly.

Breaking the kiss she whispered "Look at ah them. Imagine them. Imagine ah Sylvia glancing up..." Her voice whispering and dark as she looked at Ireena's face, watching the noblewomen as she looked down at the couple below. Waiting just for that perfect moment, for Ireena to focus on seeing Sylvia and Bella before... innocently teasingly prodding her cock against Ireena's pussy, shoving just the tip of her cock in to get a surprised eep from Ireena.

"OOoahh be quieter ah Ireena. Them ah seeing us would be ah... less fun." Vita's whisper coming like sinful heat across Ireena's lips.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Old Windmill, Ground Floor
Tag: Silvia

"Heh. Better soldiers, certainly. More powerful. More resilient. More inclined to follow orders unquestioningly. It is an effective system. As for your effort - there is such a thing as an out-of-shape werewolf. The beast blood inside of you is an asset to be exploited, not a crutch to lean upon."

The nude, green woman moved around Silvia, her clawed hands were gentle, even if potentially deadly, for the tips were hard as iron blades. When talk returned to discussing her mother, Bella Sunbane frowned, and then spoke on as she applied the salve.

"Her nightstone allows her to enter the Border Ethereal. In Barovia, that would be the plane in which the restless spirits reside. It is not a necessarily safe place, but it is a route through which we night hags can escape, if we find ourselves at a disadvantage. While within the Ethereal world, she cannot interact with you physically - but she will come after you in your dreams. The only protection you might have is the wards of a priest or the magic of a competent abjurer. Unfortunately, that is not the magic I specialize in. But there is a church in Vallaki, with a priest who no doubt could sanctify a safe ground for you."

She paused thoughtfully and smirked.

"If she does ever seem to be following you, going to a place with haunting spirits would be a good way to lose her. The ghosts can harm her greatly if she does not return to the Material world."

With the salve placed away, Bella had made her proposal of impregnation, and seemed to enjoy the blushing Falknovian's increased stammering and embarrassment.

"Why be sorry? I'm not. It's my soul and I was meant to be. Just as I think... you were meant to be a fertile ground for my seed."

She grinned, and in this moment she was quite a picture of seductive infernalism. She coyly drew close and give a little lick of Silvia's earlobe before whispering to her.

"There's no need to struggle. Just do what I tell you. Take your pretty, sculpted warrior's ass and bend over that crate right there. Spread your legs and think of what a wonderful mother you would like to become. Then I shall do the rest~"

With Silvia indicating her reception to the green woman's advances, Bella kissed her on the lips and then moved to the potion shelf again, this time reaching towards the back and taking out a long necked flask of black, viscous liquid. She unstoppered this, and took a deep drink. Three swallows. And then she looked over her shoulder, grinning, and moved back toward Silvia.

If the barbarian had done what she was told, then Bella would lower herself onto her knees and place her hands on top of the redhead's fine, toned ass.

"Hmmnn~ Very nice. I could bounce a gold coin off this butt. Though I think I'll just go ahead and bite it a bit."

Silvia would feel her ass being licked and wetly kissed, and then true to her word, the fiendish woman would sink her teeth lightly into the flesh, not hard enough to do anything serious, but just enough to get the redhead to tense up. Two green fingers found their way between Silvia's legs and traced playfully around her womanhood, before lightly zoning in on her clit and tracing it delicately, avoiding any discomfort that might come from her deadly claws. Her tongue draped down along the crevice of the Falnovian's ass, licking intimately along her ring and the small space beneath it, and then slipping into her flower, parting the folds and warming the fighter up until she was physically primed to receive what had been slowly emerging from Bella Sunbane's own nether region.

If close attention had been paid, Silvia would have noticed that during this brief assplay, the green woman had been slowly but surely sprouting an emerging phallus, thick and seemingly permanently coated in slippery, slimey lubrication. It would never be mistaken for a human penis, and very unlikely to be any other mortal appendage that Silvia knew of with her limited worldliness. The thick, dripping shaft would work its way to a full erection whose size of which a woman who was bent over and waiting to receive might describe as "challenging, but not impossible" was now lining up with her sex.

"It will most certainly be a daughter. Though I'm not quite sure it shall be a hag. As such, I'll let you think of a pretty name for it. Hm hm~ Now don't forget to have fun.~"

She said this as her weight shifted and the cock sunk deeply and easily inside of Silvia. Just as this was happening, a pitched moan of pleasure could be heard from the rafters above them. Bella grinned and looked up to the ceiling.

"Seems like everyone else is.~"

----------------------------------
Upstairs in the Windmill

Ireena blushed as though embarrassed, but Vita could sense the human noble's breath quickening and her eyes showing excitement at the prospect of the impending 'touch' that she would be receiving.

"Oh.. you're so different when you're like this. To watch others... fucking~. While we do it too. Ah!"

With their breasts pancaking against each others - Ireena's modest orbs flattening against Vita's enormous melons - the tiefling felt the other girl's heart racing. Together they lay down on the dirty floor - the idea of being voyeurs to other people, while they did their deed in such an uncultured, untidy setting, seemed to be making the noble sodden with desire.

The tiefling firmly led her partner over to the creaking, rickety stairs leading down into the room below and guided Ireena onto her back. Then upon her soft body sinking, she nibbled the noble's ear as she willed the darkness inside of her to grant her a more manageable, less intense appendage. Something that was more suited to her form and figure.

She received from the fiend inside of her that which she asked for, though the dark lustfuld desire it provided her was no less potent than before. In fact, it was moreso. Ireena looked up at the farmgirl with sultry, half-lidded eyes, biting her lower lip as she nodded to Vita's instructions.

She turned her head to the side, her raven hair spilling down the top step, and saw below the redheaded barbarian bending over a crate, with the green woman stooping down to play with her ass and pussy.

"Oh my... they're doing it. She's licking... licking Silvia's pussy. I can see her.~" She whispered, then eeped not soon after, as the tip of Vita's summoned cock slipped inside her. Her walls tightened and her hips rose, with her pussy instinctively wanting more of it inside of her.

"Oh! Mmm! S-sorry~ Oh, ah! ah. ah. mm!"

Her panting was softer now, though it wouldn't be long until Vita plunged deeply inside of her, and when she had hilted inside of her for the first time, her excited sigh was heard by Bella, though the witch only hinted at knowing about it, preferring to let the two upstairs have their own fun.

Ireena continued to roll her hips in time with Vita's thrusts, her brown eyes locking with the yellow orbs of her bonded soul. Vita could sense the control that she was currently having over this woman. Something inside of her said that if she really wanted, she could fuck Ireena with such pleasure that the girl would orgasm herself into self consciousness. And this power, though it came from the imprisoned darkness, she could feel herself understanding it, as though it were a part of her heritage - of what she might have been born to be... her thoughts might well drift invariably to her mother, Patience, and the tiefling ancestors who had, long ago in her family tree, undoubtedly sold their souls to the Nine Hells.

"You could have this power yourself, if you wanted my dear," the fiend whispered. "I could show you how to use it. To be both light and shadow."

---------------------------------------------------------------
In the barn

Whatever else she was, Offalia certainly looked as if she'd been used to wild, intense and depraved carnal expressions of lust. And while certainly everything her past had told her about the dark fey and hags suggested that they were the furthest things from sexual beings, this particular girl and her immediate family appeared to be glaring exceptions.

Still, Esvele's curse didn't look completely ignorable. The horned, lavender skinned slut was starting to make those telltale gagging sounds after her face was locked in place by the nun's demanding hands. A little twitch of the head, a shakey hand, and some tears beginning to form at the edge of the eyes were all the ingredients needed for Esvele to know that her cock had Offalia's full and proper attention. Then the facefucking truly began in earnest, and the sloppy squeals that ensued were most gratifying.

Bubbles of spit and pre were gathering on the upper base of her shaft and at the corners of Offalia's lips, then flowing over her chin in ribbons that sloppily dripped onto her tits. The sight of this slutty little witch with her monstrous nature still starting to succumb to the rough mouth pounding was an intensely encouraging sight which Esvele had to fight to ignore if she were going to ride this out. She managed a valiant effort, and a full four and a half minutes before there simply could be no fighting it.

Load after copious load shot down Offalia's awaiting throat, backing her passages up for a bit and coming up her nose. She coughed and gagged as the overflowing, thick rod was pulled back just enough to now start coating the purple bitch's tongue.

Myrtle moaned wildly. The attention paid to her tits and drinking her sweet, natural milk was seemingly the gateway to this cowgirl's private slice of heaven. Freek of course did his best from behind her, and the boy didn't have a bad tongue on him, to be certain - but the most important thing to Esvele was the pleasuring of her cock - and to experience the power of its release was sheer ecstasy in its purest form.

The nun stood among the younger folk, a veteran sex goddess among her three supplicants, who were all breathing heavily, still exuding horniness. The wet cock stood at attention in front of the panting Offalia, who no longer looked like a confident whore, but merely shifted her gaze from Esvele's eyes and to the cock between her legs, a look of genuine respect growing there.

"Ooohwaaah!~~" The witch girl spun as she was hoisted up and turned around, her tush sticking high in the air and providing a nice cushion for the slick cock to slide into.

"Hahnh! Hanhh! I think... yay?" She panted, and then looking over her shoulder at the nun, she grinned mischievously again. "Momma's gonna be so pissed! Heehee! Fucking knock me up!"

Freek had stood up in the meantime and made his way around towards Myrtle and Offalia. Seeing the purple witch's face still dripping with cum made the cow boy's own massive member twitch with excitement. Then he laid eyes upon the moaning Myrtle, who was still feeling the aftershocks of all the titty sucking she'd undergone.

"Uowahh... Myrtle. You look so gorgeous!" Freek said, and held her, his hands naturally seeking her orbs and squeezing them, which sent Myrtle into another fresh round of hysterics, her tits leaking and squirting fresh milk in front of her. She mumbled incoherent responses, all of which seemed like she was just being driven silly with lust and approved of it continuing.

The boy prodded Myrtle to get down on all fours, facing Offalia as he lined up his cock with the cowgirl, mirroring what Esvele was doing with Offalia. As Myrtle and Offalia looked up to see each other's noses practically touching, they came to the same lustful thought as the nun had, and proceeded to kiss each other, gently at first, but with growing deepness. Offalia was making sure that the cow girl would get a good taste of Esvele's seed.

After the girls had gotten the chance to make out, Freek and Esvele began their thrusting and grinding against their respective partners, each pair bonding together in a harmony of erotic release. Offalia's cunt felt amazing against Esvele's cursed appendage, and the witch was eagerly throwing her weight back into Esvele, so that their bodies met with satisfyingly wet slaps after each thrust and the nun was greeted with a nicely jiggling ass to look over as she proceed to do her best to impregnate Morgantha's daughter.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The Mill

"An asset?" She repeated, but shrugged acceptingly if Bella did not expand further with that. Her eyes followed Bella, ironically, seeming more apprehensive about the fully displayed nudity than the sharp claws. "I like enemies I can see and challenge with my blade. Your mother seems to dislike the priestess and you the most, though I'm certain I'm not far down that list, for squishing her pet-hat.. thing... I think I heard the word Vallaki before, so.. going there it is."

"Haunting spirits.. ah! A battlefield. Very well." She nodded at the advice, filing that information away for later. No one had told her that in Barovia, haunting spirits could be a bit more.. proactive.

"I.. errr.." She blushed more, but did not object at the witches assesment, also stifled of a further response in consideration of night-witch practices, which, considering the mood-shift, was perhaps for the best.

"Mnyaaah?" She mewled at the lick, looking over to Bella. "Uh.. uhm,.. oh my." She glanced over to the chest, but,.. her usual soldier self, did as instructed, if with a certain shy hesitation, leaning over the crate, before looking back over to Bella. Of course, becoming a good mother was her purpose.. as ingrained in her through her homelands.. education.
Her peering had her spotting the witch gulping down some sort of potion, tensing up ever so slightly at the touch on her well toned bottom, a hint of arousal between her legs at the unusual situation and posture she was in, still rather unsure what to do and think... so she just maintained her posture, gulping and moaning ever so softly under the licking and then biting, gripping the chest below her tightly, a grip that loosened, only to refasten itself, shen she felt the skilled, fiendish witches hand focus on her sex.

Her breathing quickening whilest she wondered how those claws could be so delicate.. and touch her in such sensitive ways, The barbarian shifted slightly, leaning into the teasing touches, clearly enjoying herself, quivering under the tongues advances, her sex wetly welcoming Bellas advances from her backdoor, her eyes closing with a helpless sigh, a little too distracted by the act to notice Bellas changes right away, -she wasn't as experienced in love as she was in warfare, it seemed-

"A name? That's a little quick.. heh.." She nodded, though the certainty with which Bella spoke only aroused her more as she steadied herself, presenting herself, her body.. recieving, aroused, moaning out as she felt the unnatural cock claim her, her strong body tensing, then relaxing and yielding to the witches invasion.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele couldn't help but grin when she saw her pearly cream gush out of the witch's nostrils. Previous experience told her that would leave Offalia with its scent for days afterwards... a nice reminder to leave with the girl, to bridge the gap until her seed started to show the signs of having taken root in her belly.

She waited impatiently as Offalia shared her taste with her pet cow, contenting herself by sinking her hands into the purple slut's trim ass and sliding her unnatural organ in-between the witch's unnatural-hued thighs. Soon, though, the sweet tingling between that radiated up into Esvele's belly from that rod of hers was urging her for more, that the teasing little nibble of delight from the witch's soft thighs weren't enough.

"Mmm, let's not keep your mother waiting, then. I'll bet she complains when she's too pleased with herself, and listening to her daft babbling earlier was enough for me for a good while."

The nun was tempted to slam her tool inside Offalia and use her like a toy, but Esvele restrained herself. She'd fucked her face good and hard; it would be more fun to take it slow and savor her pussy. She would let her monstrous cock keep on begging, until it ceased wanting release, and truly demanded it. It had had days to build its hunger... and as some said, hunger was the best spice.

Slowly but steadily, she pushed her way in to her young plaything's cunt, parting a few more of her folds a little bit more at a time. She felt Offalia's walls cling as she pushed into them, tight as a vice, and yet soft like satin. She was slick already, even without the spit and pre that made the nun's cock gleam in the barn's dim lamplight. She fucked Offalia steadily - at least, at first. Her body demanded more, and the little slut slapping against her pelvis only cooed louder and throatier as she pounded into her harder. Though she'd intended to take her time, the nun soon had Offalia's hair looped around one fist like a leash as the other dug deep into her slut's ass and hip, all the while drilling her fat prick into Offalia as hard as she could.
Esvele took long, hard, desperately needy strokes. When she thrust her hips forward, she yanked Offalia backwards possessively, and every time she had to pull her cock free, she did so almost angrily, as if irritated that she had to slide free of Offalia's wonderful hole's embrace for even that minuscule stretch of time. Saliva and a few traces of Myrtle's milk ran down the lust-filled nun's chin as she lost herself to pleasure...

With a start, Esvele felt her whole body tense and go rigid. Her eyes shot wide open, and yet, relaxed, her vision blurring. In contrast to the rest of her, she felt a supreme sense of relaxation from her stomach and her loins... until they contracted. Like a tide running down her core, Esvele clenched, and then howled as she came, a torrent of thick, white cum boiling up through her body and flooding Offalia's spasming, vice-like tunnel. She couldn't think of anything but how sweet release was, as pleasure filled her thoughts, erased every worry of her sins, redemption, and safety. Her mind was made blissfully blank, and her body clenched and spasmed as a second shot spat deep inside Offalia again. A third and fourth followed before Esvele submitted to euphoria.

When conscious thought came back to her again, Esvele found herself sitting on her knees, legs folded, with her ass in the barn's straw, a thin sheet of sweat coating her body as she gasped for breath. Offalia was half seated, half collapsed against her chest, with Esvele's cock still embedded in her... though it felt like it was sated... at least, for now. Cum oozed out of the purple-fleshed hag... and covered much of Esvele's lower half as well. If sweat was a sheet, the seed was more like a quilt; a heavy coat of cum it was all over the nun's thighs, and a huge puddle of white pooled between her knees. Hopefully the fiend's livestock had had even a fraction of a good time as she had.

Esvele took a perverse pleasure in how much bigger the messes her magic cock made than most, though even then, this was a bit much. Perhaps it should have bothered her, but 'perverse' seemed to describe most of her pleasures. Rather than thinking on that, Esvele instead opted to give Offalia's ear a little nip instead.

"What was it you said earlier? 'Wowzers?'"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upper Peeping Hole in Bonegrinder

The attempting to be seductive farmgirl felt heat blossom throughout her stomach, her whole body feeling, more. Her heavy breasts letting her dominate Ireena's modest ones, her heavy breasts enveloping all around Ireena's, nipples rubbing against Ireena's, tingling with that contact.

"Licking~ Ah tonguing her down there... Getting her ah honey pot ready for plucking." Vita's breath coming out in warmth against Ireena's lips, her tongue darting, licking at Ireena's lower lip, teasing Ireena to open her mouth, to allow her to plunder - and moan just a bit louder. Her yellow orbs looked into Ireena's own eyes, seeing the warm brownness, seeing her own golden orbs reflected in those eyes. Making Ireena's ees glow like golden barley shining from sunlight. "Oooh my... look at that..." Vita's breathless whisper as she spied from the corner of her eye, that cock that sprouted from Bella's.

"Such a nasty... vulgar...slimy...cock." Vita whispered. "Such a..ah delicious tool... going to split her in ah half. Watch her Ireena~ Watch her ah face as she FEELS.." Vita's words pitching just a little louder. "Bella's lewd ah cock enter her depths... And imagine... imagine how much shock, ah surprise Silvia will ah squeeze around Bella's cock if she ah knew about us.." As Vita swirled her own cock into Ireena's warm cunt. Pushing her cock deeper into her. Hilting her cock deep and hard. "Ahhh.." Vita hissed in pleasure. The tiefling feeling the pleasure... it felt soooo good. Warmth tightening in her belly. Doing this... doing this with being caught - even called out on it. Vita shivered, her tail rubbing against her own heated thighs and the silken muscle of Ireena's.

"Silvia noticing ah us. Noticing us in our... wantonness. Seeing us watching them... NNngh." Vita moaned softly, her cock twitching harder at that thought. Of being caught... Fearing it and being aroused from it as she started to pump harder and quicker. Her cock sliding in and out, harder and harder in Ireena's warm walls. Feeling that wonderful pussy clamping around her cock!!

Feeling the warmth building again - just like that night right after Strahd's assault... Her mind repressed that other memory... As she pushed hard! Hilting herself. Suddenly kissing Ireena hard to keep back her moaning yell. "NNnnghmmm" She moaned, kissing deeply, pushing her tongue deeply into Ireena even as she held her tight...

She felt... not drained but more.. energized as she slowly removed her cock from within Ireena's pussy, her cock semi-hard as Vita broke the kiss and panted softly as she looked at Ireena with a twinkle in her yellow orbs. "I wonder how you ah taste..." Her only words before she lowered herself, trailing kisses down, licking and sucking at Ireena's nipples before going further down, her horns trailing and rubbing against Ireena's skins.

The farmgirl giving neither of them a break even as she kissed at Ireena's flower, her tongue licking at Ireena's clitoris... daringly going close to where her own cum leaked out from Ireena's pussy. "Be sweet to me, ah tell me of Bella and Silvia as ah pleasure." Vita's cooing words before she kneeled, positioning herself to start eating out Ireena's cunt, giving the noble girl a full view of Bella and Silvia. Vita's horns rubbing against Ireena's thighs, giving her objects to grab... if she needed them.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bonegrinder, Upstairs

Ireena squirmed as the pleasure built up inside of her and a rosy blush spread across her cheeks. Her back arched and her hips rocked underneath the insistent tiefling warlock's eager tongue.

"Ah-Aaah! Oh my... eunnh! Mmmf...~"

Her moans grew louder, edging across the threshold of hearing for both the witch and warrior down near the oven . Panicked, yet severely turned on, the wet maiden's thighs clamped tighter and her hands went to grasp at Vita's head, finding purchase on the farm girl's horns. She held them and pulled Vita to her, while her hips drove upward and her damp slit gushed its nectar along the tiefling's tongue, the only way she could manage to silence Vita's words, which were driving the noble woman mad with lust.

Turning her head, she looked out and described the scene below as her orgasmic afterglow steadied out...

Bonegrinder, Downstairs

Silvia was doing as a good soldier should - following orders. And Bella was satisfied in giving them.

"Move your hips girl. Let me see this Falknovian ass bounce. Efufufufu! Nnh~ So tight, your slit is like a vise, it wants all of the cum so desperately. To breed and make a child. That's certainly it's purpose."

The alchemy-created member swelled inside of Silvia, throbbing as its head and nubbed sides slid against the warrior woman's inner walls, sending lightning bolts of pleasure up the girl's spine with every thrust. Silvia could feel the weight of Bella's hips wetly slapping into her backside, her flesh rippling and her own knuckles turning white as she gripped the chest for purchase with which to make every motion feel that much more wonderful.

"Hah hannh! Yes, that face. Let me see your docile, submissive expression. A wolf on the battlefield, but a bitch in heat now, aren't you? I can tell how much you love this, how much your body craves it. You're fortunate that I am the first to claim you in this realm. No doubt the wolves will want to have their wicked way with you too. I hear the whole pack likes to indoctrinate the new females.~ Nnh, don't worry hun. I'll fill your oven up with a fresh bun, so you'll be safe." The horny fae creature giggled with raunchy glee, and tightened her grip on Silvia's waist, rocking her own hips back and forward, upping the tempo to elicit more rapid moans from the warrior.

"Well? What've you to say? Do you like how my cock feels? Do you want me to flood your womb with my fiendish seed?"

Feeling inspired by the answer given, Bella ordered Silvia to turn around and lift her leg, letting the pair of them look each other in the eye as the worked their way towards climax. The fiend's cock twitched and throbbed expectently inside of Silvia, who could feel its potency. She got the odd instinctual feeling, animal instincts perhaps, that there may be something to the certainty with which Bella spoke about impregnation. If magic could transmute her genetalia, why then could it not also change Silvia's womb to be more receptive to pregnancy?

Stables:

Though she couldn't see it clearly from her position, Esvele could perceive the effect her massive cock was having on the purple-skinned witch. There was little about Offalia that would describe the nature of all the tales Esvele had ever heard whisper about 'hags.' Whatever this spunky sex pot was, she was not ugly nor was she anything less than encouraging.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fffuuuuuuuucckkk! Yes! Yes! Ah hah~ Wh-whoa! Are all nuns this gooooood? Eeyah!" Offalia began to mewl with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, dripping saliva as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Gnnhh... f-fucking my... widdle brains out! C-can't ahh... can't hold baack! Gonna cu-cu-cummmming!!!!"

Esvele ripped her personal purple fuck toy backwards, possessively clutching her as the fiend girl squirted crazily, her body shaking with delight, her desire a growing puddle between her legs, flowing from her thighs. The nun wasn't hardly done yet, and continued fucking the ahego'd girl through a multi-orgasm, before at last the girl's body extracted thick gob after gob of messy cum, that filled up and flooded her inner walls, spilling out in a gout as the pair of odd lovers sunk into a blissful, momentary ecstasy that took them away from the external world.

As Esvele knelt, regaining her breath, Offalia had half-collapsed, her hard yet pliable fiend's skin falling against the nun's body in calm, sated satsifaction. Softly cooing - or was it mooing - across from them in the stable stall were Myrtle and Freek, the partially bovinated humans, who had coupled with each other and seemed to cling to one another in desperation. Freek's dick seemed almost half bullcock, with enormous balls that he had obviously emptied into Myrtle's soft, oozing slit. The cowgirl's breasts were still actively dribbling milk, and as she breathed deeply, she uttered soft moos and nuzzled her cheek against Freek's nose.

"Mmhmm~ " Offalia responded to the nip with a giggle of affection. "Mama always said to avoid holy people. Booo! Maybe she was afraid I'd find out how good in the sac they were, and I'd be off to join the church. You wanna stay in here for the night?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sylvia
The Mill

Sylvia was, luckily perhaps, utterly occupied with her own situation and not aware of any lewd voyeurs. But indeed, she did as told and rocked back against her green skinned lover. "Haah.. y.. yes.." She agreed with the hags dirty talking, if with a substantial blushing to her cheeks.

"Ohmnn.. yes..." She moaned out heavily, writhing in fulfilling lust beneath Bella, an utterly different picture from how she was on the battlefield. Bella could feel the tight, fleshy warmth rub and squeezes along her length delightfully encouraging as Sylvia steadied herself in the submissive position, closing her eyes and sighing out in lust. "Y.. yes." She followed Bellas rough commanding with a subserviant eagerness that, even through her emberassement, matched her usual strength and ferocity as she panted over the barrel, clinging onto it and finding her body yielding more and more to Bellas powerful thrusts.

Sylvia panted as she encouraged the naughty-talking Bella further, nodding shily. "Ooh ye.. yes please. It's so big.. and strong. I love it.. please push deep within m.. haamnn me. Please make full use of my fertile body.." She encouraged, with a deep blush. She had been raised to crave proving herself as a warrior.. and a breeder. Not only that, but, perhaps through her bloodline, Bellas encouragements and the idea of herself as docile bitch rather than wild wolf also helped arouse the warrior. It was.. fulfilling. She eagerly followed Bellas guidance, lifting a well toned leg even as she blushed deeply, looking into the lewd witches eyes, moaning, then gulping after a moment, continuing her lewd request: "I.. I want you to cum into me until you made sure your wonderful seed has taken hold.." She gulped and admitted, lowering her eyes and adding an unusually soft, needy: "Please" While she panted softly, submitting herself to Bellas idea of keeping herself as her body shivered and tensed up in a quickly building orgasm under the lewd witches ministrations. "Hmnn.. ooh.. I can .. hmnn.. feel it, please don't hold back.. feel free to fill me up a lot.." She purred in lustful encouragement. "Fuck your bi.. bitch.." The second half of that was more an emberassed, lust-filled whisper.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Well..." Esvele said, still panting for breath and clutching the purple-skinned fiend close, "Your mother is mental, for one. But, to be fair, I think I'm a bit unusual among 'holy people'. Growing men's parts wasn't taught to me as an acolyte. Though... my church is a fairly insular one, so I wouldn't be surprised if others that followed the Morninglord differed. The Morninglord wields his rays like spears, and nnf," Esvele said, groaning as she thrust her still-softening and very sensitive length into Offalia for emphasis, "Men do have a tendency to bear arms when the sun rises. That, and it's so much easier to bear it all when you have sweet moments of bliss like these scattered throughout the monotonous struggle that is His durance..."

The nun blinked. "I'm rambling," she stated. "Well... I think it would be safer to be with the rest of the group. I'm concerned about nightwalkers. There's still some light out yet, though, and I suppose we should let those two finish before putting them back in, should we not?" Esvele pulled out, and her meaty member freed itself from Offalia's slick cunt with a wet 'pop' and slapping wetly against the nun's thigh. Then, Esvele reached down and scooped up some of the thick, sticky cum coating the ground underneath them. "I can think of a few ways to keep ourselves entertained... now, do you want to start with cleaning me up, or shall we write some cute little names on each other? I think 'Esvele's Cockwarmer' sounds like a nice little name for you..." she said, drawing an 'E' and then an 's' across the top of Offalia's purple tits...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Upper Peeping Hole in Bonegrinder

Ireena describing what is happening below, her breathy voice washing her head, swirling inside her ears like sweet nectar that had the dumb farm girl feel... indescribable. She lapped one more time at Ireena's sweet cunt as she pulled away, Ireena's juices being licked from her lips in swipes.

The dumb farm girl felt warmth fluttering inside of her alongside tiredness. Her body feeling fatigued from the day and her... exuberent sexual delight. She had only cummed once but the dumb farm girl felt the tiredness poach harder around her. Only the excitement of being so dangerously close to being called out kept her going.

"Do you ah want my ah cock again? Pushing deeply in-ah inside again?" She breathed upwards as she lowered her face again to Ireena's oozing snatch "Or do you desire my tongue again?" Vita's posture different, her dominative streak from earlier satisfied with how she did as she pleased and now... now she wanted Ireena to decide lead the way this time.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
In the stables...

"Ooh wah~~" Offalia moaned cutely as Esvele's still sensitive member shifted and thrusted upwards once more into her honeypot for emphasis, The purple fiend's eyes clamped shut and her toothy canine bit into her lower lip as she arched her back once more and rolled her hips playfully to envelope the nun's length inside her and use her inner muscles to clamp down on it, squeezing it throughout its tight, abrupt journey.

"Yah, you're using lotsa words. But they sound nice when you say them~ Like a proper nun 'splaining stuff and all. Tee hee... I think I could make a good acolyte, dontcha think? I'd have ta hide my horns a bit."

The bouncy fiend looked over at Freek and Myrtle, who were rutting against one another with desperate exhaustion on their features. It seemed like Freek had let loose inside Myrtle, and now, like Esvele, his massive, softening genetalia was being inserted slowly inside his partner, evoking soft mooing sounds.

Offalia cooed, and lifted herself off of Esvele's meaty rod and maneuvered herself to be kneeling, facing toward the nun, presenting her tits, forward, that allowed the nun to easily start writing a suggestive name across her breasts in dribbles of seed. Giggling, she let herself be so named without objection, and after wards she gleefully cleaned up Esvele's spunk with her hungry tongue. Eventually, the foursome had calmed down to the point where they were completely spent. Esvele could feel control over her libido returning, and with a slight effort of will, she could banish her appendage away and return to her normal state, though she didn't have to.

Freek and Myrtle sat down next to Offalia and faced Esvele.

"So with mama gone, it'd probably be okay to let these two go," Offalia said thoughtfully, but this gave the bovine touched young couple a fearful look.

"Nooo, Offalia. We don't want to go back to Barovia," Freek said.

"Yeah, we'll stay here with you. We'll feel good and be safe. The devil doesn't bother you like he did our village."

Offalia shrugged. "I like both of ya being around, buuuuut, we did sorta kidnap you from your parents."

"Our parents were no good! They just sold us to your mother for pies! I don't want to go back."

The two continued to beg to be kept with Offalia until at last the fiend girl relented and gave them both affectionate pats on the head. They went willingly back to their pens, but this time Offalia put them into the same one and heaped some extra blankets onto them, before she and Esvele redressed themselves and ran to the windmill to reunite with the others.

------------------------------

Ground floor, The Mill

The green-skinned fiend murred throatily as she straddled Sylvia's body, her powerful hips slapping wetly against the submissive redhead's firm ass, which rippled pleasantly in time with her thrusts. Her claws dug into Slyvia's waist, not so deeply as to draw blood, but certainly holding her in place as the massive endowment that had grown, courtesy of the transmutation potion, continued to plough deeply inside of the soldier. The dirty talking and the sexual pleasure entwined to waken up an animalistic desire in the Falknovian, which was sustained as Bella's length throbbed and twitched inside of her, its thickness rubbing up against her g-spot, sending jolts of ecstasy up her spine.

"Nnffu.... I fully intend to. Fill you up... yes... ah, ahhn~ yes, here it is! G-get ready! There's so much. Ah.... can feel it.... cumming! oohh--"

Bella hilted inside of Sylvia and tensed, as suddenly a flood of hot spunk started to deposit deep inside of Sylvia. The witch's description of the quantity was not wrong, as quickly the viscous white liquid had welled up and occupied the volume of the warrior's womb, and the excess now worked its way along the shaft, and escaped out the sides, running down both women's legs and dripping down onto the mill's ground floor.

"Uhhhuwahh~" Bella groaned happily, squeezing Sylvia's hips possessively as she did so.

"Can you feel that? Ufufu.... there's no way a fertile bitch in heat like you could fail to get pregnant. No better way for me to mark you as my own than this. No matter where you wander now, there's a part of me in you. Ufufufu~ Take good care of it."

With a wet schlup sound, she withdrew messily from Sylvia and let her regain her breath. Sighing contentedly, the fiend gave a friendly wink at the peeping couple above, and then transformed herself back into her busty human shape, finding her robes and pointy hat and donning them slowly.

"There now. A deal fulfilled. The child will grow naturally for a time. I could speed up the process, but it will be healthier and - I believe - more human in temperament, if allowed longer to gestate with you. Plus, I think you will have some things to do before you have the time to give birth. So I'll just request that you take care of yourself in the meantime." Bella helped Sylvia get dressed again, and cleaned up if need be, though she took her time about things, and did not hide her admiring looks of the barbarian's toned body.

"At dawn, you will want to move on, but I think before you leave, you should allow me and my sister to cast a divination. For your own protection and guidance."

----------------------------------------
The Mill, upstairs

Ireena whimpered with desire as she nodded sweetly in response to her tiefling lover.

"Yes, your cock. I want it again, Vita. Please!"

With a renewed strength, Ireena rolled over onto Vita, locking her lips with hers and kissing her passionately, holding her in her arms and hugging her close. Then, satisfied with her display of tenderness, she mounted Vita, and slid herself down on the fiendish cock until it was hilted inside her noble pussy, skewering herself upon it and bouncing up and down, lewdly giving herself over to wild abandon, as she determinedly fucked Vita for a second time, not stopping until once again they had each reached their climax. This time, she didn't hide the volume of he voice, and the throes of Ireena's ectsasy could be easily heard by Bella and Sylvia from the floor below.

When at last, Vita had filled Ireena up a second time, the girl collapsed down on her, her hot body breathing deeply, and her pounding heart easy for the tiefling to sense. Vita was now certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the fiendish gift - the cock that she could summon at will - had an addictive quality to it. Ireena had wholly become a slave to Vita's ability to fuck her senseless. The dumb farmgirl, meanwhile, felt ever more giddy with her control over the noble woman. Perhaps this was some sort of corruptive influence, that the fiend inside of her had always hoped for, but Vita could not see a down side to the pleasure she and Ireena could get up to. Now more than ever, she wanted to dream up more dirty things to have the human girl do for her...

[The night drifts by, and Offalia and Esvele arrive back in the Mill once everyone has already finished their sexual escapades. Every mortal is invited to sleep, with the two sisters offering to watch over them ii case the mother returns. When the morning comes, everyone gathers on the ground floor...]

--------------------------------
In the morning....

"The dawn has arrived," Bella stated matter of factly. She and Offalia sat on stools, next to one another, in their human forms, each sporting their pointy witch hats.

"For better or worse, last night's confrontation with our mother was long in the making. It was good though that you were all here to help us finally drive her away. Offalia and I will remain here to safeguard against her returning to take advantage of any of the magics she gathered here over the years. In the meanwhile, you'll all be wanting to continue on with your journey. Before you leave, however, Offalia and I would like to cast a divination to help guide you, as you each seem to have the glint of destiny on you. Especially since you're tied up with her."

She pointed to Ireena.

"Strahd is after her, and so long as she's with you, your tale is tied up with Strahd. He's dangerous, so you'll want all the advice you can get. Do you agree to letting us tell your fortune?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Well, I became an acolyte to... find guidance," Esvele said to Offalia. "I made lots of mistakes before, so I thought I should look to figure out how I ought to conduct myself. Sylvia doesn't quite agree with the answers I've found, it seems."

Esvele wondered why she was talking about these sorts of things to the little witch-to-be. Offalia didn't really seem like she would be all that interested, or really even understand, even if Esvele were to start babbling about all of the awful things she'd done. She supposed that was probably the reason she felt comfortable mentioning it, but there wasn't really any value in it for Offalia - just to Esvele herself. It was confession - just an admission of guilt, to relieve herself of some of the weight clinging to her soul. Offalia wasn't prepared to take it - didn't really understand - but for Esvele, letting someone hear, and knowing they wouldn't care at least felt like absolution. It felt like... forgiveness. Perhaps purely out of ignorance and apathy for her victims, but forgiveness nonetheless. Esvele grimaced. Selfish. These confessions were only for her benefit - they only burdened Offalia with questions.

That, or she was still riding high on coming so hard she blacked out for a moment, and it had made her lips loose.

Esvele decided that she didn't like either of those conclusions. With a small grimace, she got back to her feet. With a minor effort, she sucked away the manifestation of her lust back into herself, and went to fetch her habit. "Well, at any rate, the habit covers a lot. You might not have to hide those horns while you wear it." Esvele handed the hood to Offalia to try on, if she wanted, though she cast her little spell first, to chase what dampness remained from the cloth's fibers.

When the issue of the mutant pair came up, Esvele looked at them, afraid and cowering. Finding advice for Offalia was not difficult. "I don't think they could continue as they've come accustomed to, back down in the village, and I don't know if their parents would take them back. Happiness is difficult to find, and they seem to have found it here."

As they returned to the windmill proper, Esvele strode, letting the cold rain pour down on her. The chill, the weight of her soaking, clinging clothing, and the control which she needed to keep herself from fleeing through the downpour helped to remind her to remember. Absolution only came to those who endured their punishments and fulfilled their duties. Pleasure was a distraction - valuable, but she could not lose herself to it. Displeasure, too, was a distraction, and she could not let avoiding it control her either. Control. What Esvele needed was control.

More questionable dreams had Esvele awaken touching herself, just like the night previous, though her eyes quickly shot wide and her stray hands stopped after a minute or so, when she remembered she was not alone in her room as she most often was. She got up, dressing, singing her hymn of thanks to the Morninglord, and preparing herself for the day as normal, pretending that she hadn't spent the first few moments of wakefulness trying to get off.

"You knew about that? Well... ahem. I don't see anything wrong with a divination."

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bonegrinder
Tags: Ireena; All

The second round! Vita shivered in hearing that impassioned plea! She embraced back in return, feeling vigor and vim fill her as she kissed and pushed her tongue into Ireena, even as her bountiful breasts pressed and crushed against Ireena's, pressuring the noblewomen's tits even as the tiefling pressed her tongue deeply into Ireena's mouth. She is going to give Ireena what she asked for. Her thrumming cock stiffened, pulsing as she pressed her rod against Ireena's oozing cunt and slammed inwards!

Her kiss ending as she leaned inwards and began to thrust and pound again and again and again! Her hips rocking back and forth, tail stiff and raised, her ass jiggling with each powerful thrust as she pushed it in harder and hard against Ireena's waiting womb. Her cries of pleasures making Vita just shove HARDER. The wild throes the farmgirl is in is something she had only inklings of experiencing before... But now... now a NEED roared through her. A need to keep the heat clenching tighter around her as she let out her own shout! Her own pleasure as she felt her cock thrum and EXPLODE again for the second time that night!

A rocketing of fiery cum coating Ireena's walls white as she clenched around Ireena, feeling even more drained as she kissed and nibbled at Ireena's lips whispering "Ah should do this... in a more.. rangourse manner.. ah strangers.." Her voice heavy with that tiredness and pleasure as she lead them both to bed, curling around Ireena, leaving her cock nicely lodged inside of Ireena as she watched for moments as sleep took her Ireena to dreams. She followed swiftly.

Her dreams that night were warm and filled... a house... a garden... laughing children... Ireena smiling at her only to lift her skirt to reveal... her dreams grew more indistinct on that happy image filled with lust while another dream slowly took place in imagining her and Ireena doing a... competition at a city or town of who could get to the inn with the... least on without being caught.

-----

IN the morning...

Waking up next to Ireena, a quick happy pleasure of a 'morning kiss on the lips. Dressed in her scratched leathers that were definitely having her musk about them.

Bella and Offalia's, well no just Bella's matter of fact laying out the situation in a nice way that summed up that the ruler of these lands is not going to give up on Ireena.

"Ah. You also ah going to tell Ireena's future as ah um well?" Vita just tossed out as a question. The tiefling looked understandly nervous at having her fortune read. When fortunes were read, they inveitably came true! Like the time a wandering wise woman came by and told Farmer Garth that an extrordinary bad thing would happen that would lead to happiness in the end! Well that did happen! A week later, a big ol'storm rolled and struck lightning on Garth's home making him flee but as he did so, he found a beautiful maiden seeking shelter and after that, barely a month later they had married and were in love!

All those thoughts ran through her head as she looked at Bella and Offalia. "Yes! I would um like my ah fortune read. Uh what do ah you need to go about doing it?" Vita questioned. The dumb farmgirl barely giving it much more thought then that.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Oooooh yeah! We know about her!" Offalia said in a sing-song voice, while letting her two legs kick back and forth while leaning forward on the stool. "Mama has a peeper inside that big ol castle. Strahd doesn't say much, but boy does that one pretty boy vampy complain! Hee hee! He's jealous that Strahd is after HER booty more than his." The younger witch indicated Ireena with a casual finger. In response, Ireena seemed rather flustered and distressed, her hand moving to Vita's and gripping it hard for support.

"Hush, twerp. You're making her worried." Bella said.

"Well, duh! She should be! He's gonna go HARD on her ass too, I bet!"

Ireena squeezed Vita'a hand doubly hard.

Sighing, Bella looked at the tiefling.

"It's a tradition in these lands to divine with the aid of the Taroka. It's a Vistani practice, but I've managed to weed out the basics. Traditional methods work best, especially ones tied to the homeland, so we'll use this deck we borrowed from a dead Vistana who didn't need it anymore."

She held up some large cards, then nodded to Offalia, who dragged a small barrel (not the smelly one) and draped a small gingham cloth over it, as though preparing a picnic. On top of this, Bella fanned the cards.

"Each of you will draw one card. Then I, representing the hand of darkness and fate, will draw a final card. This viewing represents the quest that binds each of you together. The destiny shall remain so long as one of you remains true to the quest, even if others should falter."

First she indicated that Vita should draw a card, allowing the tiefling to select a card and place it on the left side of the barrel top, turning it to reveal the 5 of Swords, with a picture of a soldier and the label The Myrmidon.

"This card tells of history. Knowledge of the ancient will better help you to understand your enemy, and yourself. I sense with this card that you will need to seek the den of wolves that overlooks the mountain lake. The knowledge you seek belongs to Mother Night. Beware, for knowledge comes at a price, and the nature of evil, once revealed, is not easily contained."

"Boooo! Bring a jar. Contain the evil!"

Bella sighed, then nodded to Esvele to select the next card, placing it at the top of the barrel edge, and flipping it to show the 6 of Coins, labeled The Beggar.

"This card tells of a powerful force for good and protection... a holy symbol of great hope. Seek a wounded elf. He will part with this treasure if his dark dreams are fulfilled."

"Sounds like a bargain! Whoo!" Offalia fist-pumped with both arms.

With as much grace as she was able to muster, the older sister turned to the redhaired Falknovian and bid Sylvia to pick the third card. The warrior chose a card, placed it on the right side of the barrel and turned it to show the 9 of Stars - The Conjurer.

"You have chosen a card that represents power and strength. This card tells of a weapon of vengeance. A sword of sunlight. And yet it lies near a dead village, drowned by a river, ruled by one who has brought great evil into this world."

"Ooh, vampires hate sunlight. Then again, sounds like it's guarded by a baddy."

Ireena was next to choose, and plucked a card to place at the bottom, turning it over to show one of the high arcana cards, The Tempter.

"Ah... now this is a card that sheds the light on one who can help you greatly against the darkness. Many are there who have the will to fight against the Devil, but this one's destiny is tied to his end. I... I hear wedding bells... or is it a death knell? It calls you to the mountainside Abbey of St. Markovia. You will find a woman there, one who is more than the sum of her parts."

"I love weddings." Offalia sighed, clasping her hands together.

"And last, I place the final card at the center, to represent your enemy, a creature of darkness, with powers beyond mortality. This card is The Raven, and it bears the namesake of the darklord's castle. When at last the final battle is at hand, look to the mother's tomb, the tomb of Ravonia."

Bella sat back upon her stool and put her hands together. Offalia sat by her silently. Then the elder sister sniffed and collected the cards.

"The divination has been successful. The casting was odd, working with Vistana techniques, but I felt the magic working. There is truth to the words I spoke, but now that the spell has run its course, I cannot speak more to what any of it means beyond my own speculation. The first card is likely the the hide out of the werewolves who are in service to Strahd, it lies to the west. Beyond Lake Barov, in the Svalich Woods where no man made trail leads. The elf, I cannot say who it might be. Elves are rare, but not unheard of here. You will have to chance upon them in your journey. Then there is the drowned village. That could refer to Berez. It's mostly a swamp now. Something moves there that our mother always avoided - which means it was something too powerful and mean for her to defeat. You may wish to be well prepared and versed in handling danger before you go there. And as for the Abbey of St. Markovia, well, that is in Krezk, as some of you may well know."