Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: All

Admittedly, on old reflex, Rovanas hand had slipped into her sleeve and taken hold of a dagger hidden there, as soon as someone charged at her. It seemed that was more than unecessary, as she watched the tiefling, reconsidering her choice of crew.. well, for now it'd do.

"Alright, no eating souls. I'll explain later how it can benefit us if other people believe you do though. On an unrelated note, Fetching means pretty." She shrugged, relaxing again. "We call it 'encouragement tactics'. Minor exxagerations and suddenly you don't have to fight anyone at all. We could also get you a more demonic outfit, what do you think about skulls and spikes? .. actually on second thought, lets hold the spikes. Several skulls. Can you hold a dagger with your tail? That'd look awesomely intimidating."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock, standing at a proud 5'04.
Town Center of Village of Barovia
Tag: Held by Esvele, Talking to Rovana

Still giving a steely look at Rovana, even as the confident blond woman gave her reasonings. "Encourashgement tahtics? Lying bout what your saying to not fight? Eh?"

Vita's mouth hung open, unseemly at the sudden words and fashion advice confounding with not having to fight. "Spikes and skulls? Wh-wha-what!! Why'd I look ah evil! Completely ah evil with skulls and ah spikes! Especially skulls! How'd that help with ah encoorashgment tahtics!?" The dumb farm girl looked utterly confused Rovana. "I-I don't know if I can ah hold a dagger with mah tail." Vita's tail swaying around in agitation, the spade tip stretching and coiling. "Ahhooo" She breathed out. "Ah you can ah let me go now. Thanks ah again for halping me."

(Hah! Up to Esvele to let go of the tiefling.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: Vita

Rovana sighed inwardly, clearly, she had to improvise. "Do you know that the Mother sheep gets all big and loud and puffy and loudly goes 'Baaa!' when a wolf comes and wants to eat its lamb? To drive the wolf away by looking scarier than it really is? We do intend to do the same thing my dear, just that we also take the wolves valuables, as a tax to ensure it can hurt no further sheep. Also because some of us may marginally enjoy having an increase in valuables, as an aside.

Sometimes it helps to look bad, savy?"
She gave an innocent, winning smile and tipped her hat.

(Persuasion to .. calm down/'explain' things? ^^.. aand decent roll. Sheep analogy should help! :p)
Roll(1d20)+6:
10,+6
Total:16

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Talking to Rovana

Vita, in fact, did not know that. She did know that cats puffed up when frightened and so did foxes. Actually a whole lot of things did that. "Oh. Huh. So, instead of making me hair stand on end, I put on skulls and spikes to make me look ah bigger and frightened off the bad folk? Do yah think it'd work on duh wolf like men that are holding my momma captured?"

"Ah sorry for doubting yah idea. So yous thinks ah look aw-awesom- very fine intimidating in such an outfit while also speaking of stealing soushl?"

(Insight to see through explaination.)
Roll(1d20)+0:
Total: 16

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: Vita

"Well, to be honest the wolf-men sound like the not as easily intimidated lot, but it'd be worth a try, yes. Well, you have the fiendish look, with a proper get-up you'd most definitly scare off the ordinary folks and merchants, who are the most important things to scare. Oh! and waving your flames about a bit could be quite effective too, but.. try to point them in a direction that is remote of the position I will be occupying in such a future scenario. Also away from the sails, if we be on deck." The Pirate-Captain nodded sagely.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele let go, spreading her arms wide as she stepped back, a placid smile on her face as she went back to gripping her candle-staff.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Talking to Rovana, Hug Attack on Esvele

Being released, the tiefling smiled happily. "Ah thanks again and now time to show me proper thanks!" She hugged Esvele! Breasts smushing in generously against the nun as she spoke "Finally can give yah a proper thanks by hugging!" As she held the hug for a few moments, letting Esvele decide whether to return it or not, before releasing.

"Sooo, I need alotta skulls with ah pulling off the erm ah, fiendish look very goodly? Do I ah uh need to worry about running into those not ah use to seeing people wear such things to scare?" Her bad phrasing, if parsed successfully, boiled down to would she be attacked on sight wearing such things. "Oh! Ah can do that real easy! I have another thing I ah can do that will only hit the ah enemy." She smiled at the jaunty pirate captain. The light inside of her being helpful lots by tingling her mind with another spell of light.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele makes a bit of a show of awkwardly returning the hug and patting the Tiefling on the back. It's fairly obviously only a token effort at keeping up proper, chaste appearances, though, as the priestess can only resist for a few moments before dipping her face forward into the Vita's frankly ridiculous volume of titflesh.

"Ooooh..." comes her quiet, muffled voice from Vita's chest.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Town Square, Barovia Village
Tag: Everyone

Jasmina's smile faltered slightly and withdrew her hand when it became clear that Vita was uncertain what the greeting meant.

"I am the Lady Jasmina Verdova," the elf stated, raising her chin slightly. "I offered my hand to you in the way most nobles would offer a member of the peasant class. I see; however, that you are not versed in proper etiquette when dealing with nobility. Tsk tsk. That shall not do. We shall have to fix that. I've a strong urge to give you some elocution lessons too. With a little effort, I'm sure I could refine you into quite a proper maid."

She smiled, as though she were indulging a small child.

"Oh? Your mother? Well I'm sure you find her. As for myself, I came here a long time ago - by your standards. I think, perhaps a century? No. More than that. Oh it has been so long, I've forgotten most of my original homeland. I came here by accident, while traveling - though I learned later that there are few accidents when it comes to entering this land..."

She trailed off as Vita became distracted by Rovana's comment and the ensuing argument provided enough entertainment so as to allow her to fade into the background and observe the odd visitors interacting with each other.

Meanwhile, Ismark nodded gratefully to Esvele.

"You are kind to offer your help so freely and without consideration for payment, Sister Esvele. Yes, my sister is in need, but she is not missing. Ireena is at home, safe for the moment, while daytime lasts. She tends to the body of my father in our house to the south of town. We are the both of us overcome with grief of his passing, but though I am of his blood, she had a closer connection with him. She is terribly distressed and despite the danger to herself is trying to put on a brave face. We shall need to convince her to leave, but I am confident that flight from the Devil's sight is the best and only way to save her."

He stepped to the side to allow the nun to pick up Vita and embrace her in an awkward, yet apparently enjoyable hug.

"Ah, Captain Rovana, you speak of intimidation I think. I would not count on appearances to save you from the servants of the Devil, for the fear of their master will outweigh all else, especially in his own domain. But come! All of you who are brave and true of heart. We shall away to my household, where I shall introduce you to my sister and we can plot our course westward! Your conversations need not be put on hold, there will be chairs to sit at and speak your mind at my home."

---

Ismark leads the party down the chipped cobblestone road, heading south past the decrepit mercantile shop and Mad Mary's townhouse. At the of the street, a weary-looking mansion squats behind a rusting iron fence. The iron gates are twisted and torn. The right gate lies cast aside, while the left swings lazily in the wind. The stuttering squeal and clang of the gate repeats with mindless precision. Weeds choke the grounds and press with menace upon the house itself. Yet, against the walls, the growth has been tramped down to create a path all about the domain. Heavy claw markings have stripped the once-beautiful finish of the walls. Great black marks tell of the fires that have assailed the mansion. Not a pane nor a shard of glass stands in any window. All the windows are barred with planks, each one marked with stains of evil omen.

"We have had to take precautions. The minions of the Devil Strahd are relentless. While he must receive invitation to enter, the same is not true for his wolves or shambling corpses."

He knocked upon the door to the mansion, and from within, a tender voice spoke nervously.

"Who goes?"

"Sister, it is me. Ismark. Your brother. I bring good news. Help has arrived, and we have skilled travelers here who will protect you."

"Ismark!" Relief flooded into the woman's tone, and several locks and chains were quickly undone on the other side before the door swing backward to reveal a beautiful and striking young woman with dark auburn hair. She is dressed in a stylised breastplate with a high collar and scarf obscuring her neck. She wears metal bracers, with a red undershirt and matching sash around her waist. She carries a heavy rapier in her hand. Her face is pale, and though her body appears physically weak, and her mannerisms mild, her hard and wise eyes suggest a strong will.

The party moves into the mansion after Ismark embraces his sister. As they pass by, he names the individuals as best he can recall their names, starting with the Lady Jasmina, whom Ireena seems to know, despite not showing any warmth to the elf. Then Rovana is introduced next, and Ireena inclines her head respectfully. Vita is next, receiving a slight pause to notice the horns, but then a welcoming smile and a light embrace, as if Ireena senses the light inside her and is pleased. Then Esvele came third, and Ireena greeted her with the sign of the Morninglord.

Finally, Tristam came through, and when the pair of them locked eyes, it seemed as though both of them felt a sudden jolt of recognition. Something told him he should know this woman, even though all his senses and memories assured him that this was not possible. Her beauty was bordering on enchantment to him, and he felt a minor compulsion to somehow act upon it, though with an easy effort, he could fight past the urge if he so chose.

The others would look back and see Tristam and Ireena staring intensely at one another for a slightly long moment, before Jasmina made an *ahem* noise that seemed to snap Ireena out of whatever thoughts were passing through her mind.

"My lord," Ireena said, curtsying for Tristam, her eyes cast down demurely. "Welcome to my father's house. Please, come in and be seated. May I offer you refreshment?" After another significant pause, she turned slightly and added, "Or anyone, I mean. Do any of you require refreshments, honored guests? We have only water and wine, I fear. But they are each of good quality. The water is taken daily by the hunters from the River Ivlis. It is pure and untainted."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: In the Past talking with Jasmina

Rovana's words were a very helpful distraction and something that needed to be corrected! Still, Vita in her mind thought with glee! She'd been offered two, not one, but two jobs pretty much from meeting new people! She'd have to check her. . . village and see if anyone else is alive there but after she saved her ma.

Vita held interest in being a maid for nobility, that much is noted from her shocked happiness at such a blatant offer, tail even wiggling in glee. After all, what farm gal wouldn't mind working in an fine place like that with good pay! (Assumptions, assumptions.)

Tag: Hug release, All

"Ahhh. Mmmm thats ahh. . ." Vita hummed and looked a bit surprised but giggly at this sight. "Ahh! Well I see my ah hug is well fine and liked!" As the tiefling warlock patted Esvele on the back before releasing the hug.

Watching the sparks leap from Ireena and Tristam, Vita watched the ensuring drama.

The offer of refreshments and drinks had her, "water ah please."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele coughed into her fist after the Tiefling pulled away, but remained silent, letting her pleasant indiscretion go without comment - at least, without comment from the nun herself.

She followed the rest of the group in relative silence. When the offer for a drink was made, though, Esvele bowed politely, once again after another brief battle lost against her will.

"Some wine would be most welcome, Miss Kolyanovich. The roads were quite long."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Burgomaster's Mansion

Ireena smiled and took the other orders for wine or water, and went into the kitchen to retrieve them while the Lady Jasmina and Ismark took the group to the dining room, going past a small drawing room, where the corpse of a man in his mid-fifties lay at rest, dressed in a noble's suit with a white rose and and bronzed disc, the holy symbol of the Morninglord, tucked into his folded hands.

Beside him, a newly made, extremely simple and unadorned wooden coffin was resting, ready to be filled.

"My father was a warrior. One of the greatest in our valley for generations, they say," Ismark said, a hint of both respect, but also sorrow and bitterness lingering in his voice.

"And for this, they called you Ismark the Lesser," Jasmina added, her hand fingering the collar around the blonde man's neck. "Perhaps with these adventurers, you can at last step out of his shadow."

The party sat at a long, finely finished wooden table. Candles were lit to give life to the room. Ireena would return two glasses at a time to serve the guests, though her task would go quicker if some of them helped.

The Lady Verdova sat to the left of Ismark, who was at the head of the table. Ireena, when she joined them finally, would be at the opposite end of the table from Ismark. The guests were free to arrange themselves as they liked.

"I know what you would come to say, Ismark, for you mentioned it frequently to father when you thought I was not listening. You wish me to leave the village, to run from Strahd. Now that you have found these companions, it only makes sense. I will spare you your breath. I will agree to you plan, but on one condition. That these travelers help us lay our father's soul to rest in our village's church, with Father Donavich's final rites."

Ismark paused, taking a sip of his wine and peering into it.

"It is only right that we bury father, dear sister. But a burial like you suggest can only be held at dawn. I would prefer that we were able to leave as soon as possible tomorrow morning, so that we could have a better chance of making Vallaki by nightfall. The road is winding and goes up through the mountains, as Sister Esvele here could surely tell you."

Ireena looked at her brother hard, and then raised herself up in her chair.

"Nevertheless, I am resolved on the matter. After all he has done, for me, for you, for this village, when everyone else is too scared to even leave their houses or raise a finger to help others; father deserves a proper laying to rest. Only a priest of the Morninglord and a proper dawn service will do. Once that is done, I place myself in your hands. Or in theirs."

Her eyes and hand gestured toward Tristam, and then swept over the other guests.

"You all seem quite capable. I am certain we will be safe and able to find shelter between Barovia and Vallaki. And in the meanwhile, tonight, we can at least have a proper meal and a good rest. There are only three guest rooms, so some of will have to share. That won't be a problem, will it?"

As these arrangements were being made, Jasmina edged closer to Rovana and in a hushed voice said:

"You know, dear captain. I couldn't help but notice the ghost that follows you. Do you have another fanciful tale to explain her away?"

The elf indicated with a finger, behind Rovana, who, if she turned in that direction, would see the familiar female ghost, looking drowned and covered in seaweed, hovering at the edge of the hanging mirror behind her. Once spotted the ghost turned aside, and hovered backwards through the wall, into the drawing room.

"I can't place my finger quite on it yet, but there's something familiar about her. As if I've seen a face like that. Here. In Barovia."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern

"Well, then if we encounter such that are not intimidated, we use diplomacy!" She nodded confidently, then peered over to Jasmina "Where I come from we encourage nobles more to make a gesture like this.." she lifted both hands up in a gesture of surrender. "Political differences sure are tricky, also, what exactly is your ranking, if you're the village bosses boss?" she inquired, sharply, lowering her hands and twirling them drammatically. She figured it was a sex-thing but something about the elf made her suspicious. Perhaps it was the glowing eyes.

"Hold on hold on hold on now.." She interjected "The words no and payment should never be said at persons that are not me in jest. I wish to inform you that I've never met this Esvele and she doesn't speak for me or my crew." The pirate nodded. She grinned after though. "Don't worry, I'm delightful at convincing others.. you wish her unharmed right? that would be restricting my convincing options.."

Rovana admires the mansion, thinking it a great work of intimidating atmosphere. Until she realizes its all done by attackers, not on purpose. At that point she looks about nervously... one did get a pirate captain by being daring. One STAYED one for long by having a good sense of self preservation and hers was ringing all the alarms that hadn't already gone off in the mists.

Rovana tips her hat, checking out the iron beauty.

"Ugh.. no rum here either. Whys there no rum... I cannae perform at full capacity like this." The pirate captain, very grouchily, accepted some wine.

When it came time to get comfortably the pirate took place close to the elven noble, and immidatly put her boots on the table, whipping the chair back a little, watching and listening.

First, she responded, in the same hushed tone to the elf. "Well, as you're not the type to believe in my tall tales, whoever you may be, really, she's been following me ever since I've been lost at sea, cursed all them bleeding gods I could think of and woke up,half dead and drowned, but washed ashore with this on me person." She gripped her sword, then took hold of the wine bottle, the rim of which froze over before she took a sip, only to make a displeased expression.

"Bloody colored water. Anywhoo. You see, the way she looks I chose to believe she be me, either in future, or if I ever strayed from the code, you don't seem to have a lot of seaweed around here. or perhaps there be something for me to find here.. I nay care, making the best of the most, coincidentially!"

She hopped up. "Dear Vita! I be regretting you to be withdrawn from this gathering, but just for a moment, may we talk in private outside?" She requested at the tiefling.

Then, once they moved outside, out of hearing range but for those that snuck after with sharp ears she'd comment: "You be able to summon fires aye? Ever heard of a fire-burial? It charmingly solves two issues.. getting the maiden to come along.. our priestess gal can mumble a few verses to get things all religious sounding and the old man wont raise to be trouble to us, which by the sounds of it, is a common theme around here. Now.. I be needing to know if you think you got enough .... firepower to get the old man ashed out.. respectfully, of course, or if I be needing to organize a helping of oil. Either way, we do that, get started, the prierstwoman can cast a few prayers, the lady will be grumpy, but we wont have to stay in a place that's clearly targeted by things as bad as what grabbed your ma, or worse.. and remember, getting caught yerself ain't helping yer ma the slighest." The pirate tried to explain-convince, not keen in staying the night in the mansion after looking at it..

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasmina
Mansion, Dining Room
Tag: Rovana

The elf with the glowing eyes pursed her lips at Rovana's joke and ensuing question.

"Your nobles seem a soft and submissive sort. I am neither of those things. As for my position. I am a noble by birthright, where I came from originally. And I am Ismark's trainer in the art of swordcraft. Until three days ago, his father represented this village, and strongly disapproved of my influence on his son. Now, well, who knows? I have no intention of ruling this dung heap, filled with spineless cowards. No, I am far more interested in being with the strong and the destined."

She then listened with interest to Rovana's thoughts on the ghost, and nodded, though she offered no further insight into her own thoughts about the specter. Neither she nor the brother and sister hosts made objection when the pirate chose to excuse herself and speak with Vita privately.

Vita can make an Insight check as she listens to Rovana's plan.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Tag: Talking with Esvele, Acceding to Rovana's Request

When she saw the person laying on the floor. "Huh, he is ah the burgomaster. He ah does not look to be savaged but ah uh only sleeping." As she bent forward at her waist, peering closely at the body with it's arms folded and curious symbol. "Ah." She pressed her hands together as she straightened up, mumbling softly under her breath a prayer to the Gods for safety in the afterlife for the burgomaster.

Vita made sure to sit herself close by to Rovana. Either directly across from her on the table or to her immediate right. Esvele and Tristam were both quiet folk, so they probably didn't want her prattling at them.

She sipped at the water as she listened. Her ears letting her hear something, interesting. Jasmina and Rovana were whispering together! She isn't sure what they were talking about but it seemed to be private.

Looking for where Esvele sat. "Hello Sister Esvele. Would you mind er, mind telling me about this uh Morninglord fella? Um not that you don't have too. But I uh, hope to know er more about this um God, when we go do this burial for the Burgomaster..." Vita flushing hoping to get away with just the title "So that I ah can join in the uh prayers and rit-rit-thing priests and clerics do to help the souls pass on." The tiefling giving a hopeful and embarrassed small smile with her request.

Her tail wagged at the call of her name. "Yessum! Whutcha need?" As she twisted in her chair to peer at Rovana's...empty chair and then turned some more seeing the blonde captain standing up. "Ah, alright. Um, excuse me sister Esvele, you mind if we uh, ah mind to continue these words ah later?" As she got up from the table, tail visibly wagging, following Rovana outside.

"Ah...Summon fires? Yessum. Fires I..." She pursed her lips thinking, feeling at the light inside of her. Knowledge flowing as she nodded her head. "I know I can summon a ball of fire big enough to fill a... 5? 5 ah foots of... Geh! Sp-spaces! Thahts the ah word! Yes, fill up ah that much rooms." As Vita smiled at Rovana. "Not sure ah about fire-burials. But if you ah think it will help the uh, two of them, with their father, then sure I be glad to help. But uh, when will the ah fire-burial take um place? That sister of Ismark's, Iriinie, seemed to be ah um, mulish on dawn being when they uh put their father's earthly remains to er um rest."

"Oh! This is uh a mite selfish of me but ah, uh, did you hear what Jasmina said to me while you told er ah those big things about me? Do yah think I should take her uh up on her offer to get um, er, maid lessons and that word she used for ah speaking?" Vita's reasonings for asking as bald as they came. She saw Rovana being far more worldly then herself.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, primarly

Rovana just grinned at Jasminas remark.
"Well, I am sure the late Burgomaster has no objections to being cremated on the spot I however have objections on being attacked by undead, wolfmen, or, worst case, undead wolfmen, you see? If we .. preemptively bury her father she has no more reason to stay about and we can be on and away from danger, which is always my favourite direction, unless that danger offers even richer rewards and well, looking at this place, the latter is doubtful.

Either way! What the elf did was what we call a Eu-phe-mis-m. Likely she wishes to spank you, bugger your bumhole, grope those well grown mammaries of yours and overall invest her attention in your burgeoning body..

Or, as you'd put it, she wants to dominate and fuck yuo."
Rovana explained. "She also seems weary of this place, so she might come along so you can do that later, if interested, or we can, matter of factly, I wonder what you can do with your tail, or, lacking experience, I teach you to do with your tail.." With that, Rovana attempted to snatch and gently caress the Tieflings tail!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Talking with Rovana in another Room of the Mansion

"EEEH?! Being attacked by undead and wolfmen? Undead ah wolfmen!? Wha wha!"
The tiefling girl spine snapping straight in fright at the sudden quick words spewing from Rovana's remarks. "Is that why we uh need to burn his body?? So he uh er doesn't raise as an undead and then gets something by an um a um wolfmen that turns into an undead wolfmen? Is wolfmen able to turn other people into wolfmen?! I don't want my ma to turn into a pa wolfman!"

Vita panicked by the thoughts only to be struck dumb by Rovana's answers to her questions. "I uh ah fuwehip!?!" Squeaking choking, and coughing from that barrage of words. The basic words Rovana explaining quite clearly what the jaunty woman thought the elf girl is going to do!

"Thahts why wudda thiank thats!? H-how does b-being taught a-a-a maid be with being dominat- AEH!" Her tail, poking straight out! Rovana suddenly there! Her tits rubbing against Rovana's arm, the blonde's arm sinking between her valleys. The hand grasping at the base of her tail and running upwards, stroking her tail till these callaused fingers rubbed at the tip of her spade tail.

"Feewwuu!"
She moaned out at the contact. "Wh-what uh eh are you-? I-is this be-being par-part of ah an er uh..." The tiefling flushing horribly, trembling, voice tinged with lust. The dumb farm girl froze at this unexpected contact, this wasn't some dumb leering boy assaulting her or one of her old friends from the village pouncing her from behind and shaking her tits in anger from how big she is! This is that jaunty woman. "Mah-mah tail can... I-I'm no-not sure this is um er, I'm. . ." The tiefling lips opening and closing. Her breaths making her tits raise and press teasingly against Rovana even as. . . Vita arced her hips, pressing her rear upwards. The dumb farm girl is sending alot of mixed messages. One very simple message through is. . . rubbing her tail got an easy moan out of her.

(May Edit this later, Hope you don't mind the positioning I've imagined Pervy.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"Didn't you notice the markings on the outside of the house? Yes, him raising to ruin his own funeral is a distinct possibility.. and not even in the way I am good at playing dead myself, if need be.. but anyway." Rovana nodded. "Sure, maybe his heart gave out, or maybe some.. I dunno, necromancer necromanced him. Think about it.. if you can't get into the house.. get someone thats in the house to open up the door for you. I for my part am not inclined to take that risk for the sake of one sentimental girl. .."

Rovana sighed as Vitas slow moving machine.. arrived at a possibility. "She might be a bit hairier, yes.. but if we deal with this Rum-raking baron before the next full moon.." She lied, having no idea if that would help, but she wasn't nasty enough to not try and give Vita some false hope. She herself thought that wolfmen had other reasons to abduct women..

"Lets just say she has a very creative way of teaching you certain maidly duties, if you follow. For example doing lotsa this with your tail..." She purred, caressing along it, smirking up at the extreme reaction she got out of Vita with it. "Might even do this.." She bent over, and suckled on Vitas tailtip. ..."But!" she leaned back. "We should deal with the body first. I go talk with the cleric, you.. err.. swoon and gather your fieryness?" She chuckled. "Make sure to not burn more than necessary, the Burgeonmistress looked the stabbey sort." Infact, Rovana expected to need some... persuasion to get her along after what she planned, but.. in her mind actually abducting a maiden, even if a warrioress more than a noble, made perfect sense..

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Talking with Rovana in another Room of the Mansion

The panicked Tiefling shivered as Rovana answered her questions and presented more thoughts for food. Her tail caught in the blonde captain's grip, the smell of the pirate smelling of road dust, rum, and some sort of bird smell. Also that touch of water an something else. Salt? Saltwater? "Ah eh um." Fidgeting so close again Rovana, Vita's heart beat erratically. She should push her away but. . . darkness, the feel of her head moving and pain. . .

"Ah em eh thats. . . Necro-necromancer!? Eh ah. Thats...nngh my head hurts! An-and grabbing my tail." Vita squirmed, shaking her rear, pressing it against Rovana's arm. "S-so only hairier? Not a pa? Oh-oh thank goodness..." As Vita released a sigh. Feeling that sudden bunch of worry release from her chest.

"eeh?! Maids do ah this for Noblels? Th-hey make um uh things with tail-Ahhh nnnn stahp that!"
As That carressing hand! Vita leaned hard against Rovana, hands grabbing at Rovana's side, ass hiked up, tail fluttering inside of her grip and squirming. Vita's face rubbing against Rovana's chest, breathing heavily. Voice muffled by Rovana's clothes "Tha-thats mah weakness! Do-don't!! AAAH!" Vita's loud moan is HEARABLE to even those without 'sharp ears.' Sucking on her tail got a very visible reaction from the tiefling.

The dumb farm girl now squirming against Rovana, her tail flushing and rubbing against the blonde woman. "Ahh ahh. . . m-mean... Thats..." The tiefling tail flickered and the girl squirmed. She didn't feel anything like this before with girls!! But now...why? The thoughts being pushed aside as she pressed her hands on Rovana's hips and looked up at her, horns delicately dodging and not catching on the blonde captain's outfit. Directness worked best then. "Ca-can you teach me to be an ah, maid then? That...that felt ah pleasant." Vita words laden with a husky tone, even as her heated yellow orbs locked gaze with Rovana.

Vita -tried- to press herself more bodily against Rovana, her tits pressing against the pirate captains belly and rubbing upwards till she had them smushing softness on Rovana's own. She spoke in a husky voice "I may ah be dumb but ah not letting you leave me with this uh fire burning in my belly. I ah stealing into your bedding wherever we sleep ah tonight." The very direct girl saying that in a whisper right to Roana's ears. A promise of revenge for toying with her tail like so. The inexperienced farm girl intent clear as day to get Rovana shuddering just like how she been from that surprised tail grab. Face flushing with heat she spoke in a tiny voice "D-do you ah, erm, mind letting mah tail go now? I-I think ah mah have been too loud." As the dumb farm girl turned her head to look back at the dining area.

(IF Vita has her way at the end, she is hugging against Rovana in a lovers embrace, lips close enough for Rovana to dip in close enough to kiss her.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"That rather depends on the noble my dear, but I think the elf ... " Rovana sighed a little. "You know what, nevermind." Rovana grinned when discovering the tieflings 'Weak spot', letting go of the tail with a slight smirk.. she intended to use this, later.

"Even better, I'll teach yer how to be a ~Mate~.. as in a member of my crew, buuut work in progress. I'll teach yer ta say a proper yo-ho and Arrr and make those wolffolks that took yer mother walk tharrr plank rather than suffer yer fiendish flames in no time." She grinned, giving the Tiefling a teasing peck on the lips.

"Alright, screw it... Listen up me heartie, theres only one important set o' rules ta follow, and that be The Code" She reached out, caressing the tieflings cheek and, before she could protest, she gave her another peck.

"The code be more than a simple rule, more than some deity or another, Ya must always follow the code." She patted her handcrafted copy in her vest. "A true pirate will follow the code till the death, though, the code is more to avoid death, for example, whoever falls behind.. is left behind, which however, doesn't apply to your Ma, who was clearly stolen, so its your duty to steal her back. Furthermore! The first rule of the Code.. The captain gets first spoils and her words are to be obeyed, unless they go against the code. Speaking of! I be the captain..." She cooed, caressing along the tieflings side.

"And I be saying whatever great war hero that man lying down yonder was, he'd mind less a quick, fiery" At the mention of fiery, Rovanas hand got a little bolder. "Incineration than to have his remains raised to trouble us, or keep us from evading danger.
However, indubitably his daughter will be uninsightful, I know the type, so we got to confront her with the deed well done. I shall convince the cleric to mumble a bit of nonsense so the lady wont nag us forever, you go prepare the flames?"
Rovana clarified her plans

(((buuut beyond more groping gotta wait for the others, at the very least DM's reaction to the idea first. ^^)

Last edited: