Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Captain Rovana ~In hiding
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, Esvele DM

The captain grinned slightly watching the presumed nun get all naughty and peeky. She sighed slightly at the tipedi-toeying of the tiefling.. she had to explain to her how to do proper sneaking later.. but for now, she remained completely still. Despite what everyone thought, no one could hear you breathe if you kept yourself well and steady, so you had time to observe things calmly once you forgot such superstitions.

Not that she needed good ears for what was happening next. She took a step forward, right in between her companions, waving her arms dramatically, for some it'd look like the silly pirate posing, or to closer observers, she was making sure that she was recognized and not stabbed, before closing her arms over the two, whispering. "Alright, you scurvy headed blowfish, enough peeping. Thanks to you disagreeing with my plan earlier we are now down a man, who is.. Occupying the blood sucker enslaved woman. Remember this the next time you have a great moral objection and shove it up your arse. Unless you want to tell the Burgeomaster whats going on in there I recommend we leave the two be, I do believe he keeps the miss marvelously.. distracted and run along and help me to the best of your ability.
Vita, you contain your abilties 'till theres no other way, I'd rather be beset by undead than be beset by undead in a house thats also on fire, savy? For now, help blockade a door, use something pointy if they try to break through, stick it in them in a way they can't grab you."

With that she disengaged from the two, give Vita a 'would like you to come along but do what you think right' kinda look, take whatever response the priestess had with a smirking shrug together with a deep swing from her bottle and rushed to defend a window.. one that was strategically close to the escape tunnel, for.. reasons. If the attack focused on none of those she'd work by proximity.

(I'd like to use the good perception roll I made earlier in the ooc to peek of the window if that makes any difference. If we already go into turns thats a double move action plus taking a drink. oh and just because I might need it soon I'm gonna roll an attack roll and if that one is a crit I'm gonna believe in magic associated with Rovana.

.. pfew.. NOPE!
Roll(1d20)+5:
3,+5
Total:8

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Burgomasters Mansion Front
Tags: All but Ireene and Ismark

Vita quailed at dimming the light. Her mind not wanting that at all. Her body not wanting that at all. Her soul desiring that not at all. But that hint of pleasure, that sweet temptation. The horrid memories of how she is already too dirty to be propered. The thought of already becoming a pirate 'something that is not good' if it constantly clashed with authority.

(Green means thought speech for Vita) "Nay nay nay! I won't dim the light now. Never ever! Never will I dim this light!" Her protests far too quick and jumbling, far too much. The easiness to glean it from her mind, especially with that pluck of pleasure. Only more pleasureable temptations and external pressures to get the tiefling to weaken the light. The dumb farm girl filled only with stubborness, not well forged resolve.

"Gah. Bad ah thoaghts." Vita groaned, voice loud after the clatter as she picked the nightstand upwards and placed the bowl back on it. Stealth no longer good for her, Rovana missing from her sight. She went to check on Ireena still, she came out here for that and she'd make sure to do that.

She saw Esvele, the nun decked for combat and listening at the door. "Oh ah um. Hello the. . . ooh! Their. . . are they ah doing what ah think their doing? Rutting in there? Tristam ah stalliosn and Ireene a marae in heat?" As the tiefling cheeks glowed rosily at the noises.

Vita's jerked, jumping at the door, tits pounding against it with small little thumps! "Ah Captaine!" She whispered, turning and listening to her quite good words. "Ah think I can not burn the place down? Oh ah!" As Rovana took a swig, Vita's reinforced the magic flavor on the wine. "Thare. It ah keep longer." As she nodded.

"Ah can do other things than fire. . . but ah worried that it won't be as ah um good. Also, I think ah can make a ball of um fire, float in front of the door without it ah burning. Do you think I can as well?" Vita seeking a bit of reassarrance as she grabbed her dagger and went down to the front looking at the beating wood and hearing Ismark's shout.

Clothed only in her panties now, tits hanging freely shirt having been caught earlier on the night table and her not realizing it had been yanked off.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, DM

"Thanks hun." She grinned with the reinforcement of her 'rum'. "I think the more ball of fire you can get floating to burn the first entries the better, also, you should stand back and be ready to retreat with your amount of.. armaments."

"Right..." She groaned, barricading the kitchen window with the next best heavy thing she could find.. that didn't seem a permanent sollution but it would keep her flank.. and the escape tunnel, open for a while as an option.

Despit her flamboyant attitude her mind was racing.. Vita was really the only reliable ally she had. The burgeomaster would fight honorably.. so she could discount him, and his mistress would hide away and pretend not to be there, mounting a rescue for her boytoy, if she could.

Esvele was pretty much a wildcard. With no talent to turn undead or heal them she was propably talented in other areas, she wouldn't be so cocky with the pirate captain if she wasn't. That alone was however not helpful, so best to discount her, she had proven a burden before already. The smart thing would be trying to barricade the study, but chance were she'd stand infront of the main gate, trying to proselytize the undead and get stabbed down, propably while standing in Vitas way. So two fronts, so hide out closer to this side.

Finally there was the ranger and the miss.. Rovana would miss his bow. but oh well, that'd show her for not just enforcing the code.. but sneaking past her allies, exspecially that hawk-eyed military guy, just to get Ireena properly roped up in the night wouldn't have been useful if the other two insisted on being stupid and de-roping her later anyway.

She sighed more when she saw the attacker. "Frankly, these people don't deserve any better. Clearly, their god can't do shit, yet still they bury the dead. I ain't even one of the stinking lot yet if I were a vampire or necromancer first thing I'd discourage would be burning the dead. I'm starting to believe I've picked the wrong side, Joe. What'd the code suggest I do about this?.. ah right, he's prolly hiding."

The rest are musings, mostly silent, but someone really close, or someone with unnatural senses might still hear her..:

"Lets pretend he's a fellow pirate captain, Aye.. So no rum, thats an unforgiveable sin, but hes ruling about a bunch of gullible idiots, thats about as piratey as it gets." She pondered, withdrawing into the shadows after barricading the window, looking for a good hiding spot with experience. "Now it'd be an even greater sin to not respect another pirates property, buuut the maiden is busy with Tristram, plus we not be flying any Jolly Roger.. Should have put one on the roof, but wouldn't have been believable. Plus you need to be a pirate for the pirate code to apply, so .. I'd need be a vampiress. Not a completely unappealing thought if there nay be the problem of you having to follow the vampire that.. vampire'd you by what I heard. I wonder if I could be stealing the teeth and blood of a vampire afore sending them to Davy Johnes.." She tipped her chin, putting that on her list of priorities for possible plans.

"Honestly, I only know the lasses account. Perhaps he be engaging in perfecly reasonable and honorable wench-stealing. Now obviously I'd steal better if I could, but unless the opportunity presents itself, he has a large, determined and even slightly more braindead than me own crew, he has a large ship, and I'm a marooned captain, by comparison, with at least a reliably, fiery first mate, but little more. Plus said first mate will forget to put her shirt on regularly, so thats prolly not a bonus." She nodded, determining it was too dangerous to barricade the study without getting in grab range and just waiting close to the main hall, observing Vita and the main entrance, with a wary ear to her back where the kitchen window lay.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nun merely smiled back at the pirate's reproach. "What do you mean? Now our enemy's prize has a man on watch, to raise alarm if anything manages to get past us. Mayhap they're a little... occupied, but sex under attack, I've noticed, is often far quicker than elsewise..."

As the battering below started, Esvele clucked her tongue. "Well, you two had best get going. I'll be down shortly." The priestess sat with her legs folded under her, and then let her eyes roll up as she bid her raven nested in the houses' eaves to take to the air, sharing its senses as spied what and how many foes surrounded the home.

After gleaning the enemy's numbers, Esvele's plan would be to pick up her weapons and dash downstairs and loose her glowing bolt towards the first closest enemy she saw.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
Burgomaster's Mansion, Midnight
Tag: Ireene

Scattering his clothes across the floor, Tristam gets on the bed with Ireene, his member quickly hardening under her gentle touch. Ignoring what's going outside, the sergeant kisses her again, tasting her sweet lips while she guides his member to her flower and, in a single slow motion, he penetrates her folds. Gasping softly, he looks her into eyes while starting to move his hips slowly at first, then picking up more speed at her urging.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
The Burgomaster's Mansion
Tag: All

Rovana edges towards the boarded up window to peek outside the front porch, after having obstructed the other window being slammed into with powerful, insistent blows. A wall of mist has surrounded the mansion, seemingly on all sides.

A couple shambling figures skirt the edge of the building, wearing ancient, tattered livery bearing the insignia of a scab-red raven, its wings wide over a shield with a castle displayed at the top center. They are clearly the animated corpses of some long dead men-at-arms. They bear no weapons, save for their claws, which rake and pound at the front door and presumably, there are more of them attending to the other windows.

Beyond them, at the edge of the mist wall, stands a black carriage, drawn by two dark, baleful-eyed steeds. A cloaked figure holds the reins and sits relatively still, not seemingly bothered by the shambling figures around it. Meanwhile, the back of the carriage has its curtains pulled back, revealing only a darkness, though Rovona thinks she just might be able to spy a pair of red pupils looking out at the mansion.

*SLAM! SLAM!*

The front door buckles as Ismark comes into the room, his sword drawn. Languidly stepping from the dining room behind him, the Lady Jasmina walks in, holding her sword in hand as well. Her green eyes look about and settle on the topless Vita, who stands in the middle of the entrance hall.

"Oh my. You didn't dress for battle did you?" the elf said to the tiefling as she casually rolled her shoulders, getting herself warmed up for a fight.

"The Lord of Ravenloft cannot enter this house unless he is welcomed in, but such forbiddance does not extend to his summoned undead." She pauses and tilts her head to one side, then looks in the direction where Rovana had been. She can't seem to see where the pirate has gone into hiding, but has heard some of the things she said.

"Did you know, he can summon them from the very shadows of his realm? It doesn't matter how much you destroy the bodies, his dark power reforms them eventually. Don't worry though, hit the shamblers enough with your swords or with your spells and they will stop moving long enough for our purposes."

Ismark takes a look at Esvele and then does a double take at the mostly nude Vita. Eventually the slamming at the study window tears his attention away.

"Mistress! They are about to break through in the study, let us deal with them, and the others can deal with those coming through the door. I don't think there are that many shamblers. The rest appear to be spawn, and are unable to enter the house. If we destroy his mindless servants, we should be safe."

He then addressed Esvele directly. "Don't let yourself or the others get pulled outside. It would be your doom. The Devil is there, in the carriage, and he has brought his favored consorts with him. They are beyond our skill to confront directly."

So saying, he and the dusky skinned elf move to the study to take on the creatures coming from that direction.

*Slam! Slam!*

The door shudders, about to come off of its hinges...

----

Meanwhile, on the roof.

Joe the Parrot picks at his green feathers and then shuffles forward to dare another look with his one good eye over the side of the roof.

Yep! She's still there!

Joe hops backward, flapping his wings to speed his egress.

Climbing along the outside of the house, as if she were a spider, was a pale woman in a golden, soiled wedding dress, bedecked in beautiful, bejeweled rings on each of her fingers and a ceremonial skull mask hiding her face. She was trying to squint through the boards of the room where all that moaning and bed-squeaking was coming from.

Joe wanted to squawk and make a comment about the two humans bumping uglies inside that room, but he was very, very afraid that the vampire lady on the face of the house would like bird blood.

So pre-occupied was Joe that he hardly noticed the shadowy-feathered raven until it had landed right next to him, and then he just had to break his silence.

"Rawwrk! Shiver me timbers! Wee Woo!"

The raven sat next to Joe, puffing out its chest and staring at him without making the least obeisance, its fiery eyes burning into the pirate parrot's bosom's core.

"Nevermore!" the raven said.

"Raawwrk! Nevermore! Wee Woo!" Joe repeated, suddenly interested in a new word.

Beside the birds, the skull-masked vampire rose her head over the side of the roof, gazing at each creature curiously. The birds squawked and immediately flew just out of her grasping reach and circled in the air above the mansion, able to see the roughly half-dozen zombies and three scuttling vampire women in faded, still beautiful wedding dresses. Both the raven and the parrot would send this knowledge to their masters, Esvele and Rovana, through a mental link.

---

Ireena shudders and digs her nails into Tristam's back, the slight red tinge of eerie light going out of her eyes as her unnatural lust is tended to. The ranger is able to sink himself inside of her tight body, embedding himself inch by inch until he is fully hilted. Her legs wrap around him and her digging fingers trace up his neck and comb through his hair, keeping eye contact with him all the while.

"My lord... thank you. I hate that that monster has filled me with such wanton desires, but so long as it is you that tends to them, I shall not fear the night."

She caressess Tristam's cheek and raises herself up slightly to meet him in a passionate kiss.

---

From the inside of the carriage, a terrible howl of rage emanates, the voice reverberating through the mansion and its surrounding environs.

"She. Is. MINE!"

The carriage door opens, and as it does so a great gust of chill wind seems to funnel through the mountainous valley, spearing through the mist wall and concentrates its force upon the front door of the mansion. The reinforcements on the door give way, and it swings on its hinges backwards to reveal Vita and Esvele staring out at a pair of shambling zombies looming on the threshold, only 20 feet away.

About 60 feet beyond them, a pale man steps out of the carriage, dressed in ancient finery, and his black eyes glare into the household, falling directly upon Vita and the nun standing next to her.

"Bring me Ireena Kolyana!" the figure demands, just before disappearing behind a giant sphere of fire as Vita casts her readied spell. The ball immediately blocks all line of sight through the main threshold, and scorches the two zombies standing nearby, who both groan and stutter-step back initially. No further interference seems to come from the angry figure through the fire, but the zombies appear to be gathering themselves for a push through the flame.

Initiative Order

Strahd (has done his move and action)
Vita
Rovana
Esvele
???
???
???
Tristam (Getting it On, still needs an initiative roll though it won't matter this round.)
Zombies

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I count about six dead men walking and three blood drinkers outside!" Esvele called out loud to the rest of the defenders as her raven circled overhead, as her senses returned to her. She pulled herself up with the aid of her glowing candlestand.

As wind blasted the doors wide open and Esvele beheld the Count of Barovia standing outside, attempting to ensorcel one of them, Esvele bowed - though she did not take her eyes off the two shambling men approaching her. "Pleasant evening, your lordship. Miss Ireena is not well tonight, perhaps you could come another time?"

As she rose, she gripped the handle of her rapier and let the scabbard fall to the floor. "Vita, before you do that, don't you think Ireena might be thirsty from all the WILD, FURIOUS, SPLATTERING, BED-DESTROYING SEX with a ALIVE AND WARM PERSON she's having? She might need some wine from the kitchen to drink or something before you can get her!"

if the powerful Count of Barovia managed to ensorcel their bubbly, spade-tailed, and none-too-bright friend - something that seemed awfully likely to the nun - hopefully Vita's ease of distraction would play in the defender's favor too. With that, the nun rushed forward, thrusting her long, thin blade out towards one of the dead men's necks. The pain of a sword thrust might not stop these creatures like it would a normal, man, but perhaps she could split its spine with her blade to drop it to the floor? That had seemed to work for her before...

would probably come to regret her love of taunting in... all likelihood, a few short moments, but few times did such opportunity come in anyone's life. She was already muttering the prayer for protection, which she could easily turn into a spell to turn undead claws. What she was most worried about was how the Devil's gaze was on her, now - evidently, his inability to enter did not stop him from weaving sorcery. She just needed to last a little longer, before she could step out of his sight...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Combat, All Except Tristam & Ireene

"Not enough time for getting ah stuff back on. Ah will be okay. Ah got some tricks in mah. . . erm, cleavage?" Vita spoke looking at her bare arms and the fact she has no sleeves.

Vita's cheeks warmed at feeling those eyes lingering on her. She knew that she is being watched by Ismark. "Ah erm sorry. Will move behind yah so won't be as distracting." She made sure to be behind Ismark so that he isn't confused by his lust and get distracted.

The doors swinging open, the chilly misty air blasting into the room, carressing her! She didn't wait a moment. The spell prepared inside of the, the burning light, unleashed! "Ignite and blaze newborn sun! [Flaming Sphere]!" As she pointed with palm clutched around glittering yellow crystal, the fire forming a ball of dull roaring flames, wispy yellow radiating off around bleeding red-orange tongues of flame.

"Nay! Ah won't listen to yah!" Vita shouted, ample breasts shaking as she concentrated, keeping the ball of fire situated in the open mansion doors. She held her position as she pulled on the light inside of her. Focusing on keeping the flaming sphere there, she prepared to douse whatever stepped through with powerful light.

She delved deep into the light, letting it soothe her, calm her and keep her focused. Rampaging fear digging at it's edges.

(Prepare Action: Cantrip, Sacred Flames. Target: Anything stepping through the doorway or flaming sphere. IF someone breaks in through the windows, does not trigger >:3.)

(Save DC is 14. Both Sacred Flames and Flaming Sphere are Dex Checks. Also due to Radiant Soul, I add CHA modifier to dmg rolls. Only Flaming Sphere does halve damage on enemy succesful dex check.)
Flaming Sphere: Fire (2d6+4) 15 (5,6 + 4) Half: 8 (Dmg is rounded up or down? Preference?)
Sacred Flames: Radiant (1d8+4) 8 (4 + 4)

(Concentration Spell Rules)
Concentration
Some spells require you to maintain concentration in order to keep their magic active. If you lose concentration, such a spell ends.

If a spell must be maintained with concentration, that fact appears in its Duration entry, and the spell specifies how long you can concentrate on it. You can end concentration at any time (no action required).

Normal activity, such as moving and attacking, doesn’t interfere with concentration. The following factors can break concentration:

• Casting another spell that requires concentration. You lose concentration on a spell if you cast another spell that requires concentration. You can’t concentrate on two spells at once.
  • Taking damage.Whenever you take damage while you are concentrating on a spell, you must make a Constitution saving throw to maintain your concentration. The DC equals 10 or half the damage you take, whichever number is higher. If you take damage from multiple sources, such as an arrow and a dragon’s breath, you make a separate saving throw for each source of damage.
  • Being incapacitated or killed.You lose concentration on a spell if you are incapacitated or if you die.
  • The DM might also decide that certain environmental phenomena, such as a wave crashing over you while you’re on a storm-tossed ship, require you to succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw to maintain concentration on a spell.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM das vampire.

Rovana looks at the fiery ball blocking entry, giving the tiefling a silent thumbs up as she sneaks past her, holding her blade right into the flames for a moment, squinting one eye, then jumping straight over it, doing a summersault, landing, adjusting her hat upon landing, bottle still in hand(the stolen bottle, to very sharp eyes), before glaring at the vampire. "Alright you bat-faced piece of shit." She raised her sword, reversing the gust of wind around her. "If you take one step closer I'll turn one of your sissy rings into a ball ring, that is if I can find those tiny, shriveled up things. I'll have you turn into a swarm of bats and shove each and every last one of them up your undead minions fat asses. I'll let you curse the name Rovana, The Reaver in every language you failed to learn properly while I fuck your brides and when I'm done I'll give 'em to my tiefling thats currently roasting your little crew and you know what, she'll fuck 'em too, so how about you go back into your little coach, 'cause apparently you're too stupid to walk, and send in one of your bitches from the roof so we can fuck her and no, she's not invited in either until you and her bend over and kiss my voluptous, warm and living ass." She exhaled.

"What even is this crap kind of place, mist all the fucking time, I can't see further than I can piss and every fucking thing smells of wet dog, I swear if you're actually responsible for this shitholes lack or rum I'm making you a garlic-cocktail and I'll feed it to you anally. I'll fuckin' Keelhaul you face first and before you tell me that theres no bleedin' sea about to do it on, trust me, I'm gonna find a grog-snarfing way ye bloodless corpse. I'ma use your pretty sparkling necklace to catch up what even Jack Ketch didn't have the stomach to do to your stinking neck. Arrr. By Davy Johnes, The big tittied bitch insides 's mine, her Ma is mine, that frigid Burgeondaughter inside, 's mine an' if you happen to have a pale asian beauty that likes blondes in your fucked up little harem, that'll be mine too, but not before I've cut of yer tongue that tried to tongue 'em, fed it to the sharks, then cut of yer dick that tried ta dick 'em and made a particularly ugly and tiny bagpipe out of it, Savvy? This be my booty, now ye take yer brainless hordes and yer brainless self away while ye can still pretend that you got lost on the way and weren't defeated, last chance."

She said, taking a deep drink from the bottle she was holding, then sending it flying, summersaulted back, over the flames pat patting the end of her hat as it had caught on fire, nodding confidently to the others, exspecially Esvele, informing: "Thats how you tell a darn scoundrel whos boss." before.. doing that thing again that Vita had noted, where she disappeared in the shadows if you closed your eyes for a moment, this time aiming her crossbow at the flames, with half an eye on the kitchen and study.

Balance checks, USING REROLL:
Roll(1d20)+3:
3,+3
Total:6

Roll(1d20)+3:
20,+3
Total:23

and
Roll(1d20)+3:
9,+3
Total:12

Charisma check to intimidate.. because she can! Roll(1d20)+2:
16,+2
Total:18

Attacking with advantage cause stealth, only using better roll here:
Edit: Adjusted for improvised weaponry, no stealth its like 4 to hit, with 1d4 damage, but its about sending a message!

Stealth recheck to hide afterwards... (I'm aware that I used two move and an attack action and can only restealth next round but I dun wanna lose the nat 20 in edits *hugs it* :p
Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
Burgomaster's Mansion, Midnight
Tag: Ireena

"Your scent is like flowers." Tristam whispers between kisses. "Your taste like nectar." Running one hand down Ireena's side, the sergeant moves the other to her chest, squandering his attention on her supple body, his loins nearly on fire as his hips keep on their simple yet passionate movement back and forth.

Initiative: 9+3=12
Wisdom check: 17+3

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Strahd et al.
The Burgomaster's Mansion
Tag: All

"Audacious and insolent. I have heard as much from many of my guests," the Count told both the outspoken Esvele and Rovana as he casually moved his head to the side to avoid the pirate's hurled bottle, which smashed into the cobblestone street somewhere behind him.

Vita shouted out her defiance and readied her second spell, waiting for any of the undead to break through her fire spell, confident that she could use her light to reduce these pathetic corpses to cinders if they dared to cross the threshold.

Rovana and used some impressive acrobatics to lunge out from the shadows and narrowly somersault through the gap between the flame and door frame, landing with a roll outside on the porch. Her momentum carried her right past the zombies before they could react and she stood up to hurl her bottle and more insults, before quickly about facing and scrambling back to the safety of the house.

First Zombie Grapple: Miss
Second Zombie Grapple: Hit
Contested Strength (Athletics) check: 8 vs 10, Rovana wins

Damage for failed Athletics to get through the sphere (9 fire damage to Rovana)

The zombies both tried to reach out as Rovana went by. One of them she dodged but the other gripped her shirt, and the ravishing pirate had to yank her arm away hard, causing part of her shirt to rip and reveal some of her lovely shoulder as she went to leap through the doorway.

This time however, the complication with the zombies had messed up her leap, and she felt the heat of Vita's spell singe her skin as she slid through to the other side, reaching the safety of the house. She kept her movement going towards the back of the room, retreating from the doorway.

"Flee back into your hovel," Strahd called after her. "Once I have my prize, I shall take much pleasure having a room prepared for you in my castle. Perhaps, if you prove amusing, and l shall teach you the proper way for a peasant wench to show deference to her new lord."

The Zombies burst through the doorway after her, taking more damage from the sphere. Still on fire, they approach Vita and Esvele, who both stand ready and strike them first. Vita casts her spell and launches a burst of radiant flame at the zombie charging her, but it turns sideways, anticipating the attack and barely dodges it.

Esvele, meanwhile thrusts forward, catching the second zombie in the throat with her blade, causing it to gurgle and roar angrily, looking like it's close to losing its internal integrity, however it has just enough necrotic energy left in it to drive its limbs into a flail of raking attacks.

Both zombies fall upon their victims. Raking with their claws and teeth ferociously, driven by terrible undead fury and the mental commands of their master.

Upstairs, Ireena's mind seems clearer, and her eyes, though still lustful, have a sharpness and clarity that wasn't there earlier. She seems more than simply in a state of physical pleasure, she seems emotionally happy.

"Oh Tristam!" she exhales between deep kisses, her body rolling in time with his thrusts to eagerly buck against him. "I've never felt this way before. About any man. I'm so glad! Don't hold back! Make love to me. Be with me and let me have this moment, so if nothing else, I can go to my rest knowing a true moment of bliss! Oh... gods! You're so hard! Ahn! So deep!"

His thrusts came easy now, and he could feel how deep he was inside of her, just snugly touching up against her cervix with each pistoning back and forth, her wet inner walls clamping down on him hard. Almost insistently, as if her body were begging for him to finish inside of her.

But from down below, his ears picked up the pained screams of his new companions. And a skittering of finger nails on the outside of the window suggested that more than one presence was just on the other side of those boards, hissing angrily.

"This ends when Ireena Kolyana is mine! Any who touch her will know my anger, in due course." The voice of the dark lord carried on the wind to the ranger's ears.

Zombie Dex saves: Success, Fail
Damage roll: 1+4+4 = 9 full damage (5 half).

Vita's Sacred Flame cantrip attacks 1st Zombie.
Dex Save: 16-2= 14, just enough. Flame misses.

Esvele's readied attack with rapier: to hit 18+5=23, HIT
Damage roll: 6+3 = 9 piercing damage.

Zombie 1 attacks Vita:
1st claw: Nat 20, crit damage: 2+6+1 = 9
2nd claw: 18+1= 19, hit. damage: 6+1 = 7
Bite attack: 13+1, Hit. damage 3+1= 4

20 damage total.

Zombie 2 attacks Esvele:
1st claw: 19+1=20, hit. damage: 6+1=7
2nd claw: 19+1=20, hit. damage: 5+1=6
Bite: 14+1=15, MISS (Thank the morninglord...)

13 damage total.

Tristam: Wisdom roll: You are aware that whatever sexual haze that has come over Ireena has now vanished. She is making love to you out of her own natural desire, and it seems like she would very much like to finish what she's started with you. However, you hear a lot of commotion from downstairs, and your keen senses know that enemies have broken through. You can hear Esvele and Vita shouting in pain.

Sorry for the ridiculous to hit and damage rolls.

Current HP Values for Heroes:
Rovana: 13/24
Vita: 7/27
Esvele: 11/24
Tristam: 28/28

Initiative:
Strahd (Action Unknown, by sound of voice appears to have moved somewhere onto the roof.)
Vita
Rovana
Esvele
Tristam
Vampire Ladies
Jasmina
Ismark
Ireena
Zombies

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM.

OWOWOWOWOWWW FUCK HOT FUCK HOOOT Never make her mad, note to self. Rovana whimpered interenally, though externally she shouted

"Blah, blah blah, piss of ye stinkin swine, before I take all of yer crew captive! If you had a ship with an undead crew to sail it on top that.." She shouted, then hesitated, grinning at her own idea, before stepping aside innocently. "A got yer back, hold yer head low and wait for me sign, Vita." She commented, adjusting her clothing and patting the flame out.

Rushing up behind the zombie on Vita, seeking to cuts its head off, commenting "Wondertits is mine you braindead barnacle! That was the sign. Great Tristram is watching the maiden and not putting arrows into these guys and their friends about to join in, what say you?" She pettily taunted the cleric for a moment, before calming herself, disappearing in the shadows again.

Move to maneuvre behind the zombie on Vita, to sneak attack prone, propably flat footed target for:

Roll(1d20)+5:12,+5 Total:17
Dealing.. delicious damage: Roll(3d6)+3: 6,6,1,+3 Total:16

Bonus action to stealth afterwards, see prior roll

Unrelatedly I presume the half zombie hit + 9 got me down to 13.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana sweeps in and cuts the zombie's head off in a smooth motion, and the rest of its smoldering body loses its hold on the negative energy that animates it. It crumples to the floor as a once more lifeless corpse and then in a matter of seconds, decomposes as though centuries had passed.

The pirate twirls away and lines herself up in the shadows of the darkened hall.

[OOC: Vita is up next; technically should have gone before Rovana but not a big deal at this point.]

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Combat, All Except Tristam & Ireene

Listening to the loud blazing words of Rovana shouting at the Devil and mocking him and. . . a bunch of other things that Vita wasn't sure if she properly heard or not. Her ears were burning tho from all those words and the loud biting tone it said in tho!

"Yah Captain! Tell ah... weak little dick meanie the way ah things change!" As the tiefling cheered on Rovana on.

Then, the light in her blooming, she saw shambling forms full, fire flicking at their forms, stumble forward through her burning protection and came at her and Esvele! "Form from above! Bless these wretched undead! [Sacred Flame]!" Her voice coming out with eloquence as she casted her spell, shining flames radiating brilliance of yellow gold spun downwards, only for the shambling zombie to do a twisting shamble, figure sensing the danger and dodging around the radiant flames.

(All above is fluff prose in responding to situation, All below is responding to effects of new situation. Also pulling CON Saves from OOC thread and putting here.)

(Con Saves for taking Damage from Zombie to maintain concentration spell.)
22 (20 +2) for Zombie Swing 1
18 (16 + 2) for Zombie Swing 2
13 (11 + 2) for Zombie Bite 1

"GAh! OWWWW!" She shrieked as the zombie came upon her, shambling into the mansion home and slamming claws into her! Massive tits being smacked by raking claws, lines of red blossoming on her breasts!

Flashes of that night burning in her mind so quickly, she felt the thread of light connecting her to her orb of Flaming Sphere tremble under each blow, coming closest to snapping as the Zombie opened it's ugly mouth, slamming rotting, ill-aligned teeth, into her shoulder! Her heavy melons pressing against the rotting zombie's chest. "NNNGH!" She whimpered, from the bite in her shoulder, shoving hard instinctively with her dagger fist to push the zombie away off of her!

Only for her dagger to eat air, as the darned thing turns to dust! Her savior, the blonde Captain. "Ah! Captain! T-thanks for tha save!"

With only one shambling zombie inside now, she turned and looked at the one slapping at Esvele and chanted "Form! Wisp of Flame! Smote the wretched undead bedeviling my friend! [Produce Flame]!" As she opened her palm, fire flickering above her focus crsytal and flung it at the Zombie trying to bite and claw Esvele!

(Action: Using Produce Flame and attacking Zombie attacking Esvele. I do not use bonus action to move Flaming Sphere.)

(Rolls)
Attack Rolls @ Disadvantaged: 14 (8 + 6) & 15 (9 + 6) - have to go with the 8.
DMG Roll: 8 (4 + 4)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita flings the mystical flame at the zombie that flails against Sister Esvele, the hand-sized ball of fire striking the creature in its torso and burning away the last strands of necromantic energy holding it together.

The zombie moans, steps back while smoldering, and then crumbles into ash, allowing Esvele to regain her feet. Both Esvele and Vita were looking quite scratched up, with bleeding claw marks that would need to be tended later, if they got the chance.

From the study, Ismark and Jasmina emerge. The burgomaster's son is covered in the black ichor of decomposed zombie blood on his shirt and neck. Jasmina, meanwhile, is immaculately clean, though both her blade and her student's are covered in blood and gore.

"We've seen to the two shamblers sneaking through the window," Ismark said.

"Strahd is on the roof, with his brides. We should stay away from the windows." Jasmina suggests.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM, Esvele, Vita

Rovana grinned, reaching for the main entrance door and stepping out of the shadows when no further zombies seemed to appear.

"Arrr I see. Vita? Admirable effort burning the stinkies but can you move your nasty ball of burning away? I got some things to do outside, should close up afterwards.. Sure the doors didn't do much good the first time, but I rather not leave the door wide open once your flame runs out. Also, already learned something interesting." Rovana said, adjusting her hat.. a bit burnt was not a bad look for a pirate overall, but torn was an issue, she couldn't look poor.

"Threw my bottle at the sucker. He dodged. Effortlessly." She raised a finger. "But he dodged.

Anyway. Its true that vampires can't stand the sunlight, right? So I furthermore feel justified to presume that Strahds coacher is just a human, black hearted and enthralled he be, so he can drive the undead around even if the sun should come."
Rovana looked outside, to the dark coach. "That he dodged the bottle means somewhere deep down he's still just a man, and men can't think about more than one thing at a time. I bet he's awfully distracted being horny on the roof. .. I also bet he can't outrun a coach." Rovana grinned, then added.

"Where exactly does your secret exit tunnel in the cellar come out at? I could hijack his vessel before he knows it..." Rovana inquired, casual about her knowledge of the hidden exit.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: All Except Tristam & Ireene

With all the shambling weird folk dead. Zombeis she thinks. She now had some breathing room. "Ow, ow ow." She whimpered softly as the stinging pains from her chest, arms and shoulder blazed at her in fiery pain from those nasty zombie swipes and bite.

At least Esvele is ok. Bending forwards with her back, heavy breasts swaying enticingly, "Here." She offered a hand and arm for Esvele to grab to help herself up. Offering the same help that Esvele had given her earlier this day.

After either getting ignored or helping Esvele back to her feet. "End mah ball of ah fire Captain? Alsah! Whut was thaht from eahrlier captain!? Running into thah fire I made? It ain't safe! No it ah isn't!" As Vita checked over Rovana, trying to use both Hands and eyes to make sure no fire had burnt skin or other assorted fire damage. Her ball of fire winks out of existence at Rovana's insistence. A cut of the tendril in her mind and the flow of holding burning flame dispersing.

"Ah Captain. . . The ah, secret exit ah tunnel looks more like an ah regular celler doors for entering and ah exiting. No ah tunnel." Vita offered as a remainder. "Ah also um, why dund't ah that devil follow you ah inside?" Vita questioned cluelessly. Her eyes on the mansions doors and shivering at the breezy mist. She attempted to close them.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM, Esvele, Vita

Rovana grumbled a bit "Alright, secret exit door.. I shall be teaching you about dramatic flair next. Thats what the fire jumping was about too! I had to look my enemy into the eyes when insulting them. Eh, blood leaching Sea Cucumber?" She raised her voice, shaking a fist towards the ceiling. Rovana seems fine, but is indeed a bit burnt.. nothing that wont heal in time but best not to poke the spot on her shoulder.. even though she seems to be acting fine.

Rovana joined in in closing the doors, though not yet barricading them as she cast a yearning glance over to the coach. It'd beat walking for sure..."Lets just say if he asks you if he may come in you say 'no' There seems to be rules about vampiering just as there are about pirating." She said, reconsidering her idea of becoming a vampire herself.. she didn't like additional rules. Asking permission to board other ships or sneak into homes? That'd be detrimenial to her income!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: All Except Tristam & Ireene

"Dramatah flair? Whuts thaht? It sounds like something ah remember storytellahs in mah village use. And why ah call something that it is ah not? Wouldn't thaht make it ah confusing?" Rovana's raised voice and shaking fist. "Haheheh!" Vita giggled at that sight.

"Still ah, wasn't there a bettah way without hurting yahself?" As Vita lightly touched Rovana's sides. Hands trailing up and down her arms and checking her hair. "Would ah be bad to have ah singed yah hair." Vita whispered softly, only loud enough for Rovana to hear.

Vita peered as well at the coach, trying to see if there is a coachman or not. As the doors are shut, she spoke again, "Ah okay. Say no to ah him. What did he ah look like since yah saw him? I didn't get much of ah look cause ah made fire appear. Oh, these scritches ah bothering me. Light become me. [False Life]." She murmerred the few words.

(False Life Temp HP roll)
Roll: 8 (4+4)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, DM

"Well, exactly. Confuse your enemy and you won half the battle. Sadly, Strahd isn't the talkative or the bargaining type, damn nobles can only be talked sense into with a knife at their throat, buuut I am sure he too has weaknesses one can exploit. I think its size issues, considering the harem he grabs himself to compensate. Do you think its size issues Jasmina?"

"Hah, I'm fine.. owowowowowww.. waaah!" She squirmed under the singed touch.. but subtly leaned towards Vita when comforted "It was to show the enemy we are crazed and take risks, alright? He didn't quite notice me get burned, thats what matters.

Say you ever noticed you get considerably more ..pronounciated when casting? 'Cause I noticed it. He looked like.. Pale male, mid thirties. Noble, harsh lines to the face, calm and confident, usually men flinch at least a bit when you throw bottles at them, don't ask how I know that. There was also something unnatural about him, the kinda face that'd hunt you into your nightmares (or apparently other kinds of dreams as it be) if you were faint of heart, you wont mistake him. Not my type, too bossy.

Anyway, I got a swaggering trick too, watch."

Rovana cupped her left eye, closing them both, focusing on Joe. "Arrrr.. lets be seeing what the vampire be planning.. Wee Woo!" She squawked, opening her right eye again, but not to see around her.

Rovana is using her familiar link to try and observe Strahd on the roof.

Last edited: