What's new

A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

Lady Wachter
Wachterhaus
Tag: Rovana

Fiona smirked.

"If you were harmless, you would be of little use to myself or our Lord Strahd."

Lady Wachter grinned wolfishly and stepped towards Rovana and rested her hands upon her, making minor adjustments to the dress, petting down the fabric and generally just using it as an excuse to make some physical contact with the pirate.

"Now, if you must give a name, there are a few bloodlines that are known for their blonde hair. I suggest you take the last name, Dilisnya. They were an enemy of Strahd's long ago, and feuded with the Wachter bloodline for many years. If you wish to distance yourself from me, I am sure the Baron and Baroness would brighten at a long lost member of that house showing up. Your name, Rovana, would suit. And as for your friend Damia... Tyminski is a good surname that has no close relatives nearby to object to the identity."

---

After their meal and leaving Joe behind at the Wachterhaus to guard their stuff, Damia and Rovana walked south along the Lake Road, back to the central square, and from there headed south some more, going up a slight incline until the saw, coming up on their right, another large mansion, with walls of plastered stone that displayed many scars where age and neglect had chipped away at it. Drapes covered every window, including a large, arched opening above the mansion's double entrance doors.

As they approach, they notice that people seem to be coming and going from this building. A pair of guards are leading away a young man in manacles, looking downcast as they trot him eastward towards the stocks in the middle of the fair grounds.

A pair of older peasants bring bundles of twigs in large wicker baskets through the doors just as the pirate and vistana turn off the lane and up the short walk to the mansion's main entrance. A homely maid spies them coming and holds the door open for them.

"Yallo, good day. How may yai be helpink you?" the maid said to Rovana. Then, as an afterthought, seeing their nice but modest dresses, the maid does a slight curtsy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Vallaki Streets -> Barons mansion

At the idea of feuding, the captain got a sudden grin on her lips.. already, all plans were falling into place.. she just had to arrange for things to happen yet. Her flash of wicked piratish genius actually enough to distract her from noticing Lady Wachter was quite.. interested in patting her done throughoutly.

And deal with the terrible feeling of her hair being bound up like this.

She took a curious look at the Barons building, trying to calm down her smile, she also watched the young man being lead away.. she suspected he wasn't 'Jolly' enough.

Looking at the maid she cleared her throat, with a lifted hand, as an afterthought. If you must give a name. .. hah! "This is Lady Damia Tyminski and I am Lady Rovana Dilisnya. We wish to be speaking with the baron, or if he be occupied, the baroness at the hour and excuse our lack of due dilligence in arranging a meeting prior. Take us at convenience henceforth." She nodded, while she could not match Damias noble accent she could more than make up for it with a commanding presence, a necessary trait for a pirate captain. If he be occupied? Damn Rovana, don't fall into your pirate dialect with the baron around! She chided herself after a moment.

Persuasion because I feel like it.. aww only an 11. Oh well! Saving good rolls for moar important times!

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maid
The Baron's Mansion
Tag: Rovana and Damia

"Ooh, of course! Velcome, velcome! Please to be comink in..."

The maid bobbed and then stepped back to open the door wider. Then, just as Damia and Rovana proceeded forward, the two men who had been carrying baskets of twigs bustled by the two ladies and tromped back up the lane, their baskets now empty.

Rovana found herself in a grand entrance foyer, where framed portraits adorned the walls and a grand staircase led upwards to the northern half of the house, with balconies on the second floor overlooking the ground floor. A long carpeted hallway extends almost the entire length of the mansion, with both the north and south walls sporting a pair of doors, along with a final door at the very western edge of the house. Rovana and Damia had entered from the east. Bundles of twigs have been strewn about along the floor in various places.

The maid leads the pair down the hall and has them go through the first door on the right, which leads to a spacious, cozy den. Several couches and chairs a spread across the room along with a low standing table for drinks and a large bear rug. A rather large fireplace on the far wall is currently unlit.

The maid nods to Rovana and Damia and asks them to wait here while she informs the Baron. The pair are allowed time to themselves for a couple minutes. If they elected to stay where they were asked, it wouldn't be long before some footfalls echoed down the hall and the panting of large dogs were heard. Then the door was opened and a large and intimidating man stepped through. In a loop in his belt was a large, silvered battle axe. The man himself had a shaved head and a fearsome countenance which was only enhanced by his right arm, which was deformed into a monstrous, almost demonic shape, bulging with unnatural and discolored muscle.

He scrutinized Rovana and Damia and with a scowl he stepped aside and behind him rushed through two giant mastiff dogs which ran up and sniffed at the two women with low growls.

"Now now, Fidus and Rexus, those are our guests. I am sure they are very well meaning indeed. All will be well! Here now... heel!"

The two dogs gave Rovana and Damia a last sniff before turning around and sitting on either side of the owner of the voice, a red-robed, raggedy-haired eccentric looking man who stood only at roughly five feet and six inches. He grinned at Rovana like a lunatic.

"My dear Lady Dilisnya, so wonderful to have a member of your noble house return to Vallaki... why it has been many many years since we have greeted those of your blood here."

The baron moved over to Rovana and extended his hand - not to shake Rovana, but rather raising it as though he expected her to kiss his signet ring and fingers.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

Rovana looked around curiously, but tried to keep her looking in check, because.. that was what nobles appeared to do. 'Whats the twigging about' she asked herself. She shrugged, waiting either way, looking about in the room she was lead to. It seemed the Baron welcomed others quicker than Lady Wachter did.. or was it the outfit? If it wasn't such a pain to wear she could imagine dressing up like this more, she'd be Lady Dilisnya, Ludmilla wooing her, a forbidden lesbian love that Ludmilla, obviously below Rovanas station nonetheless passionately sought to unleash fully..

The pirate shook herself out of another fantasy quickly this time. She raised her brow only slightly at the guard, then realized that a not world-hardened noble would react further and backed away a bit, as if intimidated by the guard.. that these lands had.. different nobles helped her disguise perhaps, as she couldn't help but subtly reach for her non existant blades when two large canines rushed to sniff at her. Was her lock of hair properly obscuring the bitemarks Ludmilla had gifted her? She dared not double check.

She looked at the Count, well, she had to find a way to quickly endear herself to a man that held mandatory festivals... there was one way, it may seem disrespectful if she misjudged the baron, but she hoped she didn't, so..

"Ah, honored baron" Crap, what was his name again.. eh, this would fill in the blanks. She courtesied, a bit clumsily. "I have a few things of concern to talk about, but first!" Before you get to asking me where I came from.. "I must say, an interesting display you put up on the way to this mansion, one could say, in dealing with the wolfish threat to Vallakis people, you really.. raised the stakes." She attempted a cautious grin, waiting for the Barons reaction... she had a feeling that dealing with that bodyguard of his, ignoring him and the dogs and her lack of weaponry, was a bad idea, if the Baron got in a bad mood..

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Baron Vallakovich
The Baron's Mansion, Den
Tag: All

Something in the Baron's eyes glinted maliciously as Rovana avoided his proffered hand, but when she made her effort at humor, he seemed to forget the insult immediately.

"Oh ho! Ho ho ho!" The Baron clapped happily, a wide grin plastered across his face revealing perfectly white teeth.

"That is a rather good joke! Very clever! Very merry! I am so glad you saw the *point* of it! Ah ha ha! Oh, we do indeed need this sort of merriment. It does our souls good, you know. If only everyone in this grand town were to share our charming take on things. Aren't we funny, Izek?"

The baron turned to the man with the freakish arm and the big axe. He did not crack a smile, but looked at the Baron with a dead-eyed stare and said.

"Yis, Baron. Viry funny. But don't you think we should be attending to the problem of the malcontents? They are gathering in the courthouse to be heard."

Fidus and Rexus slobbered happily beside their master, huge tongues lolling out the sides of their mouths with long trails of drool seeping out and their humongous canine teeth showing. Absent mindedly, the Baron petted them as the smile ran away from his face.

"Is it that baker again? Going to complain that he cannot provide enough rolls for the festival? How can we expect to have the whole town be happy on empty stomachs? Perhaps if he did less time complaining and more time baking, he would be able to fill the order!"

The baron pounded the arm of a large chair, temporarily looking and sounding quite angry. But then he took a deep breath, the smile returning to his face.

"All will be well!" he said, clapping his hands. "So, Lady Dilisnya, what can I do for you before I head off to see to the needs of my people? Mm?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

(Whoops, totally forgot the signet ring rp bit... that said, the pirate in Rovana wouldn't have kissed it anyway. She's the type to roll appraisal instead.)

Rovana exhaled in a bit of inward relief. So she had judged the Baron right.. That said, geesh, she had thought that what Lady Wachter said about the 'all will be well' mantra was just a figure of speech.. He definitly seemed nice but.. then again, forced happiness was not necessarily a good thing either.. it almost reminded her of Strahd, really.. The Baron seemed to have gone a bit too far in the other direction. That said, she didn't even have to fake a relieved smile developing into a full on grin.. she always enjoyed terrible wordplays herself.

"Well, I came here to discuss a somewhat personal matter, but if you currently are occupied, I could perhaps bring it up with the Baroness first, I am sure you have an open ear for the worries of all your citizen, but if other matters are pressing you more, well,.. I'm sure if I am allowed to stay up to the festival we'll have catch up without any bakers rolls getting in between us, well and if they do, we shall swiftly devour them." Just that I wont allow myself to stay that long.

She tipped her chin, pondering for a moment, then added: "You should ensure that your baker rises to the challenge. After all, its the yeast he can do." She nodded sagely, then courtesied, leaving it open if she did so in goodbye, or as emphasis to her pun.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Baron Vallakovich
Baron's Mansion, Den

Again the Baron laughed and clapped enthusiastically with a deranged grin.

"I am afraid that I must be seeing to my townsfolk, terribly regretful, for you are quite the witty one. I'm certain my dear Lydia will adore having someone like you here to keep spirits up as we make preparations for... the Festival of the Blazing Sun!"

The Baron's eyes went wide and looked beyond Rovana and Damia as he passed his hand at arm's length across his eyes with palm outstretched.

"The devil Strahd has denied us the sun! But it is no matter, for our town will make a sun of our own! And it shall burn and repel the monster away from us! Indeed. It shall be our greatest festival yet! Joy will spread through all our hearts and ALL. Will be. Well."

The short man giggled to himself before drawing himself up and patting Rexus on his bull mastiff head.

"Now. She is just back down the hall in the parlour. I'll take you to her and leave you in her care until I get back. It shouldn't take us more than an hour to put this baker's nonsense to right, isn't that so, Izek?"

"Yis, Baron," Izek said in a monotone voice. Then he opened the door for the Baron and held it for Rovana and Damia, eyeing the two extremely closely as they passed him.

The baron led them towards the main foyer, where the maid from before was sweeping. Then turning right, he opened a door and revealed a parlour, with three women drinking tea. One of them was very tall and dressed in a red dress the same fabric and hue as the Baron's. As soon as she saw her husband, she tittered nervously. The two glum women beside her, who appeared to be dressed in drab peasant clothes, instantly put obviously fake smiles on their faces.

"Oh, my husband, so good to see you! Who are these charming noble ladies that you have brought?"

"Ah, my dear, my sweet Lydia, let me introduce the Lady Rovana Dilisnya and the Lady Damia Tyminski. They've traveled all the way from... from..."

The baron paused. Izek raised a brow and folded his hands.

"Oh, bother. From far away it must be, for we haven't seen a Dilisnya here in ages!"

"Yis, is quite intriguing," Izek said.

"Oh well then do let me take care of them. I'll send for more tea and biscuits. And we can do some sewing together of some banners for the new festival! Only a few more days to go, busy busy busy!"

"Indeed! You will like Rovana dear, she's a marvelous comedian!"

"Oh good, oh good!" The Baroness tittered, again, a nervous strain in her voice, as though she were laughing and having fun by dint of habit.

The husband and wife made their goodbyes and with a final curious glance from Izek at the newcomers, the Baron and his guard left with the dogs to go to the courthouse.

"Come in, then, take a seat. Do tell us about your journey. Where was it that you're coming from again?" The Baroness asked as more tea and biscuits were brought for the women. The two peasants immediately snatched the biscuits and ate them hungrily.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

"Sounds.. like I got nothing to worry about." Now Rovana had to force her smile a bit, as she nodded to the Baron.

"Alright, thanks a bunch." She nodded, when lead along with the Baron. She didn't like the Bodyguard eyeing her. He seemed troublesome.

What also seemed troublesome was the glum servants putting on fake smiles.. Rovana didn't like that. She nodded to the Baron as he left, then exhaled, alright, one hurdle taken, now how to do this.. two witnesses that could tell the Baron, so it needed to look like her decision.. though they seemed bribable.. anyway, the captain already had a plan laid out.

Rovana took place in the chair, smiling, exhaling. "As a matter of fact, I've rushed from the funeral of the Burgeomaster of Barovia village. A great man." Rushed from the funeral was not a lie.

"But that is not the matter in which I approach you, you see.. I need your assistance. I am sure you are aware of Lady Wachter, yes? A respectable socialite, if a little withdrawn." That was the captains guess on how the Lady presented herself.

"Well, there is an issue, I have reason to believe that.." She exhaled, giving this an matter an appearance of seriousness.. "She might be planning to oppose the festival!" Don't tell the big truths if they want to hear small lies, Rovana nodded to herself.

"I can of course, not accuse her of anything so extreme in public without concrete proof and indeed, I don't hope to be proven right!... but.. I also can't gather proof even if I wanted to, for you see, whilest noble, I am new to this city and she'd not let me join her elitist book club meetings without a trustworthy noble vouching for me." Technically not wrong, Rovana congratulated herself. Then chided herself.. damn, Lady Wachter hadn't told her WHEN the next meeting would be,.. well, she was certain that there could be a.. swift emergency meeting for the Baroness ... and her and Damia.

"To cut to the chase, if you would, honored Baroness, accompany someone as simple as me to Lady Wachters bookclub meeting to be held soon, I could look about at it and ensure that these nasty rumours about her are untrue.. obviously, none would want anything to get in the way of the next festival, the biggest festival yet!" She waved her arm, repeating a bit of the tone the baron had used and hoped none thought to question why an outsider would care about the festival this deeply.

(If deception is needed for the half-truths..:
Geeesh, a 12.. come on rollz. Well, its not too bad. ^^

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Baroness Lydia
Parlour

The Baroness seemed sympathetic to the death of the late burgomaster, but at the mention of Lady Wachter, her gaze shifted sideways, as though she were uncomfortable by the mention of the name. As the story about interference with the festival tumbled out, the two peasants looked to one another, one of them actually seemed to smile genuinely, though it instantly faded when the Baroness shifted, as though she might look their way.

"Oh, oh no, I - I don't think that would be appropriate." She fretted, then habitually smiled again. "I-if you believe Fiona Wachter would stoop so low as to sabotage the festival, then... perhaps that should be told to my husband and Izek. You see, Izek is very good at stopping people who are only interested in unhappiness and misery for our town. Unfortunately, Lady Wachter is... um, well, she has been very vocal against my husband in the past. If I were to go to one of her meetings with any of those types who actually listen to her, it would be quite the scandal."

"Besides... I'm not really cut out for such daring plans of action. Perhaps it would be best if the guards simply remained on high alert... you know... watched carefully. Or something? I'm sure all would be... well."

It became quite apparent that the Baroness was not a woman of action but rather more a woman of appeasement. Rovana's words had failed to convince her to follow the proposed course of action.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

"It's not about believing, but must we not make sure? The problem is of course, if I am wrong then, well, whilest.. Izek looks.. effective, we can't risk hurting an innocent, can we?" Rovana didn't like making this kind of argument, but.. seeing the peasants, something was clearly wrong with the Baron, so...

A scandal.. hmn.... Rovana had to think of her feet. She disliked the passive types, it was hard for her to get into their heads. Well, she could try another angle, that'd annoy her -more- This book club better be.. err.. this gem better be worth it. She didn't much like to lie to take advantage of other peoples generosity, but it was clear that, without making herself suspicious, this approach wouldn't work, so... well, she could simply try honestly telling the baron everything about Lady Wachters plans, but frankly, he seemed not quite... normal himself. The forced happiness frankly weirded her out and made her consider Lady Wachter the more reasonable one, even if allied with Strahd so far.. that sun-festival sounded like something Rovana wanted to be in fireproof clothing for.. and far away while at it... and that Izek guy, while Rovana believed he would be competent.. and listen to her story, she also had the nagging suspicion he might spot a few holes in her story and ask problematic questions. 'Because one of Strahds brides told me.. no no, she's an alright one! I know because she was really.. well.. kinda gentle when she suckled on my blood.. y.. yeah she did that, no no, I'm not under her spell! welll.. not .. much anyway..' this was all in all not a good answer to how she came to look for lady Wachter in the first place. No, she was pretty determined to assist Lady Wachter, the pang of guilt she felt at the idea of kind of luring the honestly nice seeming Baroness to be... re-educated by Lady Wachter was soothed by a nice, warm tingling from her sex, driven by her own lewd imagination of what could happen at the bookclub, considering what lady Wachter had told her about worn attire and making others more.. docile. Not that the pirate had ever considered that to be her interest... before meeting Ludmilla. Either way, it sounded definitly more enticing and only marginally more wicked than talking to the Baron who sounded like he would next consider outlaw frowning or mandate a daily smile-quota.

"A.. Alright.. I lied.. I.. I'm so sorry... Lady Wachter is super smart and impressive and I'm jealous and.. she didn't let me enter.." Rovana sniffed, shifted, and bit her cheek. Not very elegant, but it helped tears well up in her eyes, as she exhaled, sniffling.

"Damia and I have been trying to get into her awesome bookclub and and... she said 'Only if you bring someone important like the Baroness to proof your dedication!' and.. and.. I got angry at her and thought maybe.. m.. m. .mayb... bWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'" She cried out.. if the Baroness was as concerned about happiness.. Think about Ludmilla all alone in her tomb...

"I.. I'm sorry for.. '*sniff* lying.. but.. I can't .. *sniff, snerk*.. I can't go in there, and I want to meet with her so bad but she wont let me unless I can .." she slid from the chair a bit. "I.. its no fair.. I ..*sniff* you don't have to stay long, j.. just a short visit.. I wont tell anyone... no fair... If I go to her like this she'll laugh at me at best! C.. can't you ... pleasee..." She sniffed again, creating the impressions he was intent on doing more of that until the Baron returned..

Frankly, it was annoying and humiliating, almost, to do this, but if the Baroness wouldn't go along with any investigations by herself and was hesitant to visit Lady Wachter for any mundane reasons then the 'spoiled noble child wanting to get into an exclusive club' was the best angle she could come up with.

Aand .. a 21 persuasion now. There you go, thats how you solve problems as noble.. cry until you get your way. :p

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Baroness Lydia
Parlour

"Oh I... you needn't cry." The Baroness said, looking uncomfortable now. As were the two women on the couch beside her, who grabbed for their teas so as to not have to join in. Damia bowed her head and gave Rovana a pat on her shoulder.

"There, there... I'm sure the Baroness doesn't like seeing her subjects unhappy. She can help us out."

"Oh well, I don't uh... I don't know. It's not good to be unhappy. As my husband says, it's the fear and sadness that gives the Devil Strahd his power over us. But my dear, the Lady Wachter is an unrepentent malcontent, my husband's greatest enemy. The only reason she hasn't been brought to punishment is the nobility of her bloodline, and even then, her audacities wear us all very thin. Are you not certain you would not rather be here as part of my women's club? Certainly her... oh dear."

Rovana's continued bawling led Damia to shake her head and then speak up.

"Lady Dilisnya has been hoping that by getting over the troubles between her household and the Wachters, that she might be able to make even the Lady Wachter change her mind about her divisiveness in Vallaki. Perhaps if both Lady Dilisnya and the Baroness were to approach Lady Wachter, some common ground would be found."

This seemed to have an effect on the Baroness and her eyes flickered as she mulled over the idea in her mind.

"Well... I suppose I could accompany you to the Wachterhaus... I would just need to tell my husband first and perphaps take Izek with me..."

Damia secretly tensed her grip on Rovana's arm as the Baroness seemed to be coming around to their idea. However, they couldn't afford to let the Baron or his henchman know about this, let alone actually accompany them...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

If Rovana could afford the act, she'd have squinted an eye in slight worry. She sniffed a bit under Damias pats, greatful for the useful ally in this.. mission.

She reached out for her handkerchief, if none was in sight then expectantly towards the servants, exhaling, and nodding, going on:

"Indeed, Lady Wachter could do a lot of good if we could turn her away from what surely makes her dedicated to Strahd, but there is little point trying on my own, without you she'd scantly care to include me in her bookclub." Rovana exhaled after her 'outburst'

It seemed the baroness was coming around.. halfway.

"You are right! A man such as izmek, and perhaps a guard or two should be ready to assist you if the Lady tries anything dangerous.

However, we should not come to the door, all armed, what more to put someone into the mindset of a criminal? However.. however even if we wanted, we can't. Your honored husband is currently resolving a dispute outside and it may well take him a while, we should hurry to the lady,"
because I say so. "However, yet however, Lady Damia needn't be with us.. no objection, old friend. You've done enough for me for one day, you needn't face lady Wachter again right away. How about I and the Baroness go ahead, and you make sure to not dally and inform the Baron and his right hand, as sure as you are of the noble house of Tyminski?" She nodded to Damia.

"Would that suffice, Baroness?" She extended an arm, making sure to bow in request, but not too deep, nobles were weird about bowing, she wanted to look as if she requested.. perhaps she should put a bit of hopeful desire into her words. "This matter is of great importance to me, I'm sure once you've seen Lady Wachter closer you wont regret your decision." Hmnnn.. remembering how good it made me feel to be.. dominated by Ludmilla, is it a crime to show her her place?

If Rovanas approach was even semi-sucessful she'd tug and guide along the Baroness to Wachterhouse, before she had a chance to object much, trusting Damia to deal with the two commoners if they had any.. questions, and then.. well, she suspected Daria might be able to handle her own, more so as fake noble. Perhaps she'd returen with Strahds-penetrator or somesuch next..
.. and she stopped herself before imagining a toy series for Ludmilla. Certainly the toymaker took comissions though, considering Ludmilla had been female last time..

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lydia the Baroness
Parlour

The Baroness drew herself up and stepped over to Rovana.

"Okay, okay. I suppose there shall not be any harm in my making an effort on behalf of my husband, to extend Fiona Wachter one last chance to do right by Vallaki. Still, this book club of hers. It is just her way of advocating for Strahd, or so my husband tells me. We should be careful, Lady Dilisnya."

Lydia turned to the two lowerclass women. "I do suppose that we shall need to meet again tomorrow at this time, my dears. Do go to the kitchen and have the cook prepare you something for the road and your lovely children. All will be well!"

The two peasant women looked at one another, then stood up, curtsied and left the parlour quickly. Damia pursed her lips and watched them go.

"I'll go right away then. To see the Baron and let him know where the two of you are."

The Baroness nodded and fidgeted with her dress. "I will ask for two guards to accompany us. There are always a pair posted in the town square to keep everything nice and orderly. We can signal them on the way."

So saying, the Baroness slipped onto her coat, muttering to herself that things were going very badly ever since her lady-in-waiting and the butler had mysteriously gone missing.

"My son Victor ought to come along as well. The Morninglord knows I was not in favor of the match between him and Stella Wachter, but whatever he said to her must have been awful. It really would help if he came along to apologize for his earlier behaviour, but oh... that's silly of me. He won't apologize to anyone. Certainly not even his own parents."

She sniffed.

"Well now, let us be off."

A maid opened the door for the Baroness, and she and Rovana slipped outside, with Damia trailing behind. The trio split up and now it was just Rovana and Lydia walking towards the town square - where Lydia had said she would intend to flag down the pair of guards...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

"Exactly, as they say, go for the root of the problem first.. and if this book club turns out so rotten as to be irredeemable, well, perhaps thats something I and your husband can talk about dealing with before the festival?" Rovana suggested.

It seemed there was little way of getting around two guards, to put the baroness at ease. She assumed that Lady Wachter could deal with that many, be it by money, distraction, or.. other things. Plus, it wasn't like the plan was to harm or kidnap the Baroness.. so Rovana decided she had put in enough effort for this.

"Yes, having a guard to call upon would put me at ease too." She smiled softly, giving a curious listen to the Baroness muttering.

"Uhm.. could you tell me a little more about that.. duell?" It sounded like something there was odd and she was naturally curious.

When entering the marketsquare, Rovana gave the guards she could spot there a brief glance. She had seen more than just two guards preparing the festival, and, following her.. backround, she had a bit of an eye for which guard you could offer a little bit of money to have.. sudden memory lapses, and which would get all idealistic and jail-throwey about simple things such as that. Obviously she'd try to attract the former kind, courtesying only ever so slightly, with a commanding tone and a smile speaking.:

"Kindly escort the Baroness and me on a short walk, so that all will be well." She said, making sure to quickly break eye contact after making sure her task was understood. Even if the guards didn't initially trust a noble looking woman by the side of the Baroness, their.. catchphrase would help sort things out, Rovana assumed. "Of course we don't expect any trouble along the way, if there'd be trouble none of us would benefit from that, by all means, I hope we arrive swiftly." She nodded, waving her hand casually, like she liked to do.. and in this case, giving a gesture in thieves cant that any guard that could keep things.. trouble-free would find a bonus payment at the end of the day.

That organized, she headed on to Lady Wachters mansion. "So, from your perspective, have you actually met Lady Wachter personally, or only heard others talk of her?"

She didn't ask quite as much because she cared, but to distract the Baroness while she concentrated and briefly covered her eye, linking herself with Joe as soon as she was in range. Tell everyone: Rawwwk! Baroness and Beauty coming Rawwwk! Two unwanted to busy!.. Rovana felt much more.. in synch with her familiar now that she'd been.. well.. in him for a while.

(sense motive? .. 11!) to recruit the most questionable seeming guards around as bodyguards.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Wachterhaus

The two guards, both tired but strong looking men armed with pikes, short swords and clubs, were easily brought in to follow the Baroness when they noticed that she was being unaccompanied save for the quick moving and talking Rovana in her guise as a noble.

The baroness quickly assured them that all was well and that they were indeed needed to accompany her and the Lady Dilisnya to the Wachterhaus, for she very much desired to pay a cordial visit. Along the way she spoke to Rovana a bit more of what she had been talking about before they had left.

"By the way, you mentioned the word duel, with regards to my son Victor and Fiona's daughter Stella? No, I didn't mean a match in that sense. I meant that Fiona very much desired for my son and her daughter to wed. It was her way of trying to make a bond with our houses. My husband certainly didn't want that... and I don't think they were right for each other to begin with. But my son Victor... well... he is a very tempermental man, not unlike his father in that sense. He wants very little to do with anyone, and so when Stella Wachter showed up at our house wishing to dine with him... well, he said some very rude things. And when she pursued him further... I... I think he drove the poor girl to hysteria."

The baroness sighed.

"I may not care entirely for Fiona, but her daughter was by all accounts a lovely girl. Ever since that day, no one's seen Stella around town. Rumor is she's locked herself away in the house. Truth be told, Lady Rovana, your needing me for the bookclub is one thing. I believe I've really joined you today out of concern for Stella. I want to make sure she's all right."

The guards approached the front door to the Wachterhaus and were received by Haliq, the valet, who invited the four of them inside. One guard said that he would remain posted outside, while the other, abandoning his pike, went indoors and stood next to the Baroness.

Maids took the ladies' coats and ushered them into the dining room, where Fiona Wachter sat, looking out the window. Joe the Parrot was perched upon the branch of a small potted tree that had been brought in from the outdoors most recently it seemed.

"Baroness." The Lady Wachter rose and curtsied as was protocol to a higher ranked noble. Lydia nodded respectfully back.

"Lady Wachter."

"So I see Lady Dilisnya has brought you here. I had my doubts that you would come. We have not seen one another since the incident with your son..."

"How is Stella?" Lydia said with genuine concern in her voice. Fiona scoffed at this show of emotion and turned away.

"She is unchanged. Unstable and distraught and wholly uninterested in visitors. But that is another matter for later. The Lady Dilisnya wishes you to join my bookclub. It so happens that you are in luck. Our meeting is about to begin shortly. The two of you shall be our honored guests..."

She nodded to Haliq and to Ernst, the bearded man who had seemingly appeared from nowhere, and the group moved toward the back of the house, led by the valet, who opened the doors through what appeared to be a servant's quarters and again towards a backroom that must have served as a servant's entrance and closet area. Pushing a block into the wall, Haliq revealed a secret door, which pushed inward, leading down a long dark staircase.

"This... doesn't seem like a safe place for a book club," Lydia said, hesitating.

"By all means, send the guard down first," Fiona said. "We have nothing to hide."

The guard nodded and drew his sword, going down first with a lit torch handed to him by Haliq who seemed prepared for such an eventuality.

A few moments after he had disappeared down the rounding of the stairs, the guard called back. "All clear!"

The Lady Wachter rolled her eyes and gestured for Haliq, who helped the Baroness step down the stairs. Rovana was guided down next, followed closely by Ernst. The Lady Wachter followed last, touching a stone as she followed and closing the stone door behind them.

It was about that moment, that the guard shouted.

"Wait... wait! The dead! The dead are rising! Get back! Get ba--aaaargh!"

The creaking of bones and unnatural chattering filled the air. The Baroness screamed... and then fainted. Rovana, who was made of sterner stuff, saw in the torchlight, the figures of eight skeletons standing with rusted swords. Two of them had impaled the poor guard, whose blood was now pooling underneath his cooling corpse.

"Let the dead remain at rest," Lady Wachter said dryly. And the skeletons creaked and retreated back to mounds of disturbed earth and sunk back into the foundation of the building.

"Ernst. If you would be so kind." She added.

[Ernst attempts a touch attack with surprise, but Rovana anticipates it and steps away, avoiding being pricked by a pin that the man was holding.]

"Grr... she's a quick one. Perhaps we'd better do this the talking way." He muttered, though his hand was close to his hip.

"Sigh. You had one job, Ernst." Fiona muttered.

"Very well, Rovana. I had intended to have you knocked out next to the Baroness... entirely with the intent of having a bit of fun with you. But I wasn't going to do to you what I had in store for sweet Lydia here... I guess you might be uneasy, given what you've seen so far, but be assured, as an ally of our mutual lord, your life is not in danger under my house. I merely wanted to... play with you. Given you are such a fine looking creature, I do want you to be a part of our club, but it's often easier if initiates are bound the first time. After all, being bound is half the fun~"

Fiona smirked and then showed her teeth in a wicked, playful smile.

"Those who will rule the new Vallaki must first understand what it is to be powerless. That is my teaching. Those who would dominate, must first submit."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Lady' Rovana Dilisnya
Barons mansion

"I see..." So lady Wachters story had been true. A shame, a heir to the cold Wachter and the 'fun' Baron might very well add up to make for a lovely normal heir, was that what had cracked the Baron?

"Stella hmn.." Seeing how she was wearing one of her dresses, the captain was... not overly certain Stella was still around at all.

For a moment or two Rovana could just look from left to right and listen in on the two nobles conversing.

"Yes, the bookclub.." Rovana was admittedly curious by now. Along the way the pirate kept an open eye for potential gems though, leaving Joe perched where he was.

She observed the staircase downwards, giving Lady Wachter a pair of raised eyebrows at the sight.. everyone would be suspicious of that...

"Undead hmn." Rovana tensed, remembering the lack of weapons on her. She chuckled at the skeletons, then, out of an unknown reflex, that had allowed her to live a dangerous existance so far she sidestepped, her smile suddenly turning from noble to a dangerous grin, her posture shifting, to something just not noble enough to look fitting to the dress she was wearing, as she planned her escape... and hesitated, had she not been found out? "Hmnn. I am insulted lady Wachter. Insulted that you'd think me scared of such a thing." She extended her arms, chuckling, then leaning forward, staring at Lady Wachter "You have nothing to gain by harming me.. and a lot to lose. I admit to the hassle.. of having to bring two guards along, but the Baroness was tense enough as it was, I figured you'd rather have her within reach and this to sort out, than her getting too suspicious. Either way, I'm sure your eyes are sharp, Lady Wachter, you've seen my undead pet and noticed the pack of cards my companion was so casually carrying as if it wasn't a symbol of greater status. Not to mention, that I swear upon the code, if you were to harm me here you'd draw the ire of a creature older and more powerful than either of us.. two creatures infact." Rovana shrugged. It still amused her to tell half truths.. She assumed the Banshee did want her resurrection as well.

"The letter is from Strahd, but I was sent here by Lady Ludmilla, his bride. I'm a useful tool, but not important enough for the Counts direct.. attention. But let me say that Lady Ludmillas recommendation is the reason I'm not.. endangering you. Ever since, she.. well.. since.. The feeling of being helpless before her dark beauty it.. Err, its hard to describe." Rovana cleared her throat. She rather wanted to make sure no one tried to fill her with loyalty to Strahd without her having a choice.. now she had an excuse. Plus, given her situation, if Wachter wanted to take her by force and.. invest more work on Rovana, she could. So it was important to keep the dangerous lady.. intrigued.

"My point is, perhaps I'm.. interested in your bookclubs teachings, not because I seek to rule, at least not like a noble would, as interesting as playacting as one was.. hmnn.. I mean, I can't see myself as noble but as a strong err.. servant.. compare me to.. a Guard Captain to the Baron. I'll do things your way, but first, let me show you how you attack someone by suprise." Despite staring at Lady Wachter she spun around, focusing on Ernst in her periphery, showing off her dangerous agility. Her hand shot forward at Ernst throat, even an empty handed strike could be dangerous after all, if you weren't afraid to fight unfairly, and she knew how to aim at points where it hurt, enough to take down a normal man.. though she doubted Lady Wachters bodyguard was a harmless butler, so she didn't hold back.. well, beyond making sure her attack was non-lethal. At best, she'd have taught someone to think twice before pricking her again, at worst, she'd learn how dangerous Lady Wachters right hand was.

That said, at the same time her other hand had come forth, intentionally grabbing his with the poisoned dart, and her empty handed strike slowed down just a moment before.. just a test of Ernst combat abilities, just to prove herself, and see if she could... "Owie... ugh.. good quality ropes, secure my wrists together, else I'd feel like I'll be out in a min.. min.. minn.. nmnn.." And with that, she fell forwards.

Intimdiate for 10, Initative for 11, Attack roll of 20 for pretend, nonlethal sneak attrack, something like 2d6+1d3 + 4(if your own hands are finessable in 5th, which.. rather not sure on that. ^^) not doing damage though, pricking herself on the poisoned dart and intentionally failing saving throw!

Presuming Rovana did indeed get a sleepy dose of poison..

Pirate Queen Rovana
Dreamship
Tag: Happy dreams.

"Yarr harr harr! More rum for your queen!" Rovana shouted out enthusiastically, only to be met with an eager 'Of course my queen!' By half defined servant girls.
"Hah.." She grinned, taking a deep swing without getting drunk. "All worked out in the end, but to think the brethren would in the end all come to respect me, me above all.. You know, as queen, I can actually -change- the code.. yes, I know everyone has their own, but the real, original code.. not that it needs changing.. hmn.. perhaps something about respecting yer fallen mateys.. What do you think Joe?"

A buff man with a parrots head and muscular arms extending into feathered wings, in a heavy loincloth stepped forward. Ever since her rescue from death Rovanas respect for Joe had grown it seemed. "Rawwk! Good point actually. Good point indeed. I'm respected far and wide, feared and beloved.. Did you hear they tell tales of me? They chitter in their bones and everyone knows me, Captain Rov-.. who dares interrupt me?"

She glared over as in her dream, another person entered.

"Ah, Countess Ludmilla, its a pleasure." The pirate extended her hand, which suddenly had a signet ring on it as well, then shook her head, and presented Ludmilla with a rum bottle, which the same, naturally, took. "You're a sight for sore eyes.. come to petition me about your entombment? Well, I've made me decision, you shall be released, by the command of Queen Rov.. what.. why are you looking at me like that?

Of course I have the authority to release you. You are free, go forth. What n.. no, I'm not too subservient to be a queen! You shall be free now, do not struggle against it.. I.. err.. what we did in the privacy of our chamber matters little, as queen I void it.. but.. I can't void it because I'm not a queen,.. I..

Tzk! Enough of this, I will show you I deserve to be queen, I shall have you worship me right here and now, savy!"
She grabbed the black beauty, shoving her between her legs, her clothing suddenly gone. "Yes, thats it, see? I may be submissive in secret, but here.. aaaaaaaaaahnnnnn!" She moaned out as, after a lustful lick, Ludmilla had planted her teeth upon Rovanas thigh, a wonderful, gentle heat spreading through her body, making her stumble ever so slightly.. "N.. nono.. s.. stop it.. not where they all can see.. its.. not .. fair.." Rovana tried to push the vampiress away emberassedly, though her hands didn't move, something holding her in place.. "Ugh.. l.. let go of me.. I, your Captain commands it.. what.. hmn.." She blinked, finding herself awakening to the odd sensations..

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiona Wachter and household
Pentacle Room
Tag: Rovana and Lydia

Lady Wacther did not seem as impressed as Rovana might have hoped with her initial response, but the far more heartfelt mention of Lady Ludmilla, and the desire to be 'helpless before her dark beauty' did bring a smile to Fiona's lips and a movement of her own hands to clutch at her own breast, as if she sympathised with that desire.

Before she could respond however, Rovana demonstrated her whirling speed, catching Ernst by the throat with a swift open palm strike to his windpipe, causing him to reel and sputter in shock. He brought his dart up again in a clumsy, anticipate motion, which Rovana for her own reasons chose to deliberately intercept with her off hand. She felt the sting of the dart, and a quick-acting numbing poison begin to course through her.

"Marvelous," the Lady Wachter said as she stepped down the staircase to stand above where Rovana slumped along the floor. "Then I will welcome you into our fold..."

Fiona stooped and cradled Rovana's head in her palm and kissed her forehead gently. By this point, Rovana's head was swimming and reality was fading in and out. She thought that she felt Fiona pressing her lips against hers, but then she blacked out completely.

---

Rovana awoke to the sound of chanting. The language was unfamiliar to her, and sounded harsh and archaic. She was in the cellar still, or at least an offshoot of it. Dark, dingy stone walls like that of a dungeon cell surrounded the room. She was 'seated' on something that was wedging its way into the soft flesh between her thighs, although she was still wearing lacy underwear and a loosened corset that had been deliberately pulled down to expose her pert breasts. Her entire body was glistening with some sort of scented oil that made her feel warm all over. And... something had been put inside of her, a dildo of some sort, that was held in place by the triangle wedge on which she sat and her panties, which bulged out at where the dildo's base was.

Her arms were bound behind her with tight but non-abrasive silk rope, and there was a cloth gag in her mouth that was more for show than effect, for Rovana felt that if she wanted to, she could loosen it and speak.

As her eyes adjusted to the low light, she saw a stone slab, on which rested the prone baronness. She was in her red corset and undergarments... or perhaps these were ones that had been donated to her while she was asleep, for they were quite risque and... there were deliberate tears where her nipples were, exposing them through the fabric. Her hair had been unbound from its usual bun and brushed out, then cut short, changing her appearance slightly.

On her legs and arms, in a black substance, some sigils had been written in a language as unknown to Rovana as the chanting in the background.

The chanters were four robed figures in dark red robes and hoods, with black masks covering their eyes that obscured most detail. Based on their voices, general height, and what form she could make out, Rovana thought that there were two males and two females beneath those robes.

They ended their chanting, and a whimpering baronness, who had been tied with her arms behind her back and her ankles chained by manacles to the slab, tried to make pleading nonsense sounds in Rovana's direction through her much tighter gag.

Moments later, the door opened, and a smooth skinned, naked Haliq, save for a leather collar around his neck, and an apparatus around his manhood that held it in an upright and erect position, stepped through the doorway with his head bowed. Behind him, was another male, similarly dressed, though he was paler in his skin tone. Then followed the two maids, Madalena and Amalthia stepped through in special uniforms that had holes cut in the front of the skirt and chest to expose their breasts and pussies for all to gaze at. They were wearing bondage posture collars and anklets and wristlets with steel hoops, and their five inch heels clicked on the cool stone floor. They carried silver trays that held riding crops and wooden drying pins designed to pinch clothes onto drying lines, as well as a small selection of steel hoops, about the circumference of a little finger. Following them in was Fiona Wachter, in a black dress with an elaborate and scary headdress that was out of character with the Barovian aristorcatic aesthetic. She appeared now as something more like a high priestess.

She held in her hand a dark leather bound tome, and around her neck was a pendant in the shape of a stylized black hoof.

"Welcome my brothers and sisters in darkness," she stated, to which the robed figures bowed low.

"We are gathered on this most auspicious occasion - to take another step to our goal of power and independence. We who have grown tired of receiving the scraps of a miserable existence. We who have been enlightened, who understand that our suffering has shown us the way to domination. Tonight we are to indulge in our two newest members. These supplicants. Our sister to be, Rovana... whose resourcefulness has brought us our greatest prize yet... none other than the Baroness Lydia Petrovna herself!"

There was an approving applause, and a laughter from one man and one woman cultist, who moved closer to caress the frightened, wide-eyed baroness.

"I've been looking forward to this, bitch... ever since your husband had my brother tossed out to the wolves!" The man said, clamping a hand down on Lydia's breast, pinching and twisting her exposed nipple and causing a scream of pain... which oddly turned into a half moan of pleasure. Lydia's face grew crimson.

"She likes that now... the Lady Wachter's magic has turned the proud baronness into a little pain slut!" The cloaked woman said as she pinched and twisted the other nipple, eliciting another moan of pain, followed by a mewl. "Serves you right for what you allowed to happen to my parents! Is all going WELL?!"

"Now, now, my friends," Lady Wachter held up a hand, and the cultists backed away from the Baroness. "There will be plenty of time for that. You see, Lydia is going to make up for her husband's madness. By the time we're done with her, she'll be an obedient and happy member of our club. But first, for my elite followers, please enjoy my servants, but remember not to cum. You must save your seed for the ritual. Come now, Haliq, Dhavit, Amalthia, Madalina. Serve your masters and mistresses.~"

The cultists threw off their robes, revealing naked figures, two men and two women as Rovana had guessed. One was an older man, slightly portly, but muscular, with a trimmed aristocratic beard. Madalena knelt in front of him and put up her tray, from which he took a crop and a couple of pins, and began placing them on Madalena's breasts, pinching them painfully. The maid winced, but allowed the man to continue decorating her. Amalthia did the same for an angelic blonde haired, blue eyed youth, who stared at her hungrily and possessively. He began to whip her along her thighs with the crop, hard. Haliq and the other male servant stood before the women. One was a tall young woman with intense eyes who immediately pushed Haliq down on his knees and held his face against her pussy, commanding him to lick. The more matronly female cultist, had Haliq go down on his hands and knees and sat on him, using her fingers to play with his balls and occassionally spank him with her bare hand.

Fiona approached the bound Rovana and smirked down at her with sultry eyes. She held the book in front of her and chanted in the harsh tongue a few words while waving a hand over the pirate's womanhood. The dildo inside of her began to move on its own, vibrating quickly and unexpectedly sending off waves of fluttering pleasure through the pirate.

"Welcome to my book club, Rovana. I hope after this, you will choose to join us. I am laying my greatest secret bare before you... the secret of my rise to power. You see... in this land, good deeds do not get you ahead in life. Only harsh deeds. For every foot you climb upward, you must pull someone else down. It's a sad truth of the world, but I'm not so foolish as to ignore it. Once in a position of power, it is my right to treat those beneath me as I will. For those who curry my favor, I will unleash the most sensual of delights. See how my servants obey me? Haliq and Madalena are all but married, but they serve as demanded out of loyalty to myself and my craft. They are my slaves, but in accepting my dominance, they are free to enjoy pleasure. So too will it be with you and your Lady Ludmilla.~"

If the gag hadn't already been loosened, Fiona would unbind Rovana's mouth so that she could talk freely. Her hands were still bound, but Fiona began to unfasten her legs.

"I will unbind you now, you see. If you want, you can stand up and walk out of this room. But consider the pleasure you are feeling right now. The loveliness of the ropes against your skin... the feel of my hand, caressing you."

Fiona placed a hand upon Rovana's breast and kneaded it gently. Something about the touch, and Fiona's voice, was enchanting. Not enough to be undeniable, but certainly it was nice to hear her and be touched by her.

"The power I am gaining from my book is the same dark power that links a vampire to its prey. I've noticed the bites on your body... your neck and your... mmm... pelvis.~ It must have been quite a night with Lady Ludmilla. No need to be embarrassed. There is no judgment for that sort of thing here. I am pleased that you have found a mistress who serves Strahd. It is precisely the order that I hope to bring to all the land of Vallaki and beyond. Through my powers, and the Lord Strahd's vampire minions, order can be brought to this land. And from order will come prosperity. A firm hand is all that is needed to guide... and my firm hand can bring such... pleasures."

Her hand slipped down underneath Rovana's panties, and began to play with the hood of her clit as the dildo's vibration suddenly quickened and began to send jolts of pleasure through the pirate's body.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana,
Wachterhaus?

Rovana blinked ever so slightly as.. she was pretty sure someone kissed her, well that was a good sign. She looked about at.. the chanting noises? Well that was unexpected. She also realized that what she had done was.. more than a little risky, but.. well, what could she have done in this situation, fight her way out of a well armed mansion? Argue with Lady Wachter and risk her well knitted, if not that untrue deception coming to the fore?

Reflexively, she shifted, feeling not quite comfortable on her seed and attempting to free herself from whatever was.. binding? her. She blushed as she realized her current situation.. well this was.. a bit emberassing. Exspecially the part of the toy within her, making it hard to shift about too much without feeling the thing, that and she felt oily warmth on her skin, making her.. huh, well, this was every bit as naughty as she had anticipated. She did nudge a bit on her gag.. she was not the silent protagonist type on her worst of days.

She determined she was pretty tightly bound, though she had to determine the restriction on her legs.. which.. caused interesting sensations as she shifted. She raised her brow, peeking over to the Baroness.. well, she did hope she made her case to Lady Wachter on how useful she was.. without anyone.. overly influencing her. She still fought an urge to interupt the chanting, out of habit, Never let spellcasters do any chanting if you can help it, but she had a feeling she didn't want to .. alienate her hosts just yet.

Rovana shrugged, feeling genuinly apologetic towards the Baroness. Then again, she did believe a part of the same would enjoy this, as she had enjoyed her time with Ludmilla.. clearly, her husband wasn't quite the normal fairytale lover either. Rock and a hard place, but I needed the rock, darling. She thought in innocent response.

Huh. Rovana noticed a door opening and fought a bit of a grin.. sucessfully, considering she didn't want to suffer any.. exensive bondage implements like the mans... then again, the maids outfits were lewd, but comparably harmless. Rovana eyes the gear.. She was certainly not afraid of pain, neither was she much of a fan, her recent death-experience hadn't helped there. She did wonder what the hoops where though, the idea of the other implements seemed pretty clear. Then again, she hadn't really tried any like this either, perhaps she'd enjoy it, she mused.

That hat must be a bummer with low ceilings.
She mused, her respect for Fiona Wachter diving a little with the priestly look.

Welp, Brothers and Sisters they may be, dark it was for certain. "I was promised there'd be books." She remarked, slightly muffled, in response when Lady Wachter finished her greeting. She could agree with most of that, expect for the enlightenment nonsense.

She still couldn't find herself liking the Baroness having to suffer for her husbands deed, insane as he apparently was, as she observed the scenes before her. Though.. that pleasured sigh her scream ended in.. was that an enchantment.. or the Baroness being into it? Rovana pondered this as she felt the oil on her skin still.

Huh, it seemed there was her answer following right after, then again, better the baroness have real fun than fake pretend fun that got people killed, no?

"Seed rituals?" She mused.. alright, this was .. kinkier than she had anticipated after all and Rovana would have lied had she claimed that her current situation coupled with the show didn't arouse her somewhat..

Huh, I see. Rovana thought. Its one of those clubs, well, not unexpected, and you did want to try everything once, but I just don't get the appeal of whipping one another bloody.. She mused briefly on the fact that she was more vanilla.. or, no, no, it was more that the dominations of pain and flesh displayed before her held less interest than the vampires embrace.. and beyond that Ludmilla hadn't really experienced submission, outside of playacting to get her way in certain.. things. As tempted as she still was by her submissive side..

"Aha, theres a book, .. ahaamnnn?" She gasped. Now, that.. "Th.. thats not fair.. hmnn..." The piratess panted out with the sudden vibrations, shifting in her position. She listened to Lady Wachter.. and.. she didn't really like the mentality of stepping on others corpses. If you did that, you found yourself unable to sail your ship.
That said, the dominance of Lady Wachter did distract her, as she glanced over to the dominatrixes slave-servants.. She glanced back to Lady Wachter, her expression curious, if a bit hesitant. She shifted her legs a little and listened on, blushing..

Well, if all of those gathered here had an opportunity to walk out like she had.. short of the baroness, yes, but that was the danger of politics.. was there any harm in exploring more?

"Haaah.." Rovana sighed out heavily, lustfully, as she listened.. something about Lady Wachter was.. compelling. "It is? Fascinating..aah.. haaah..." Rovana sighed out, and moaned as her body was played with...

Even though she knew Lady Wachter was wrong. She hadn't seen Strahd, not up close like Rovana had, or she hadn't understood... there was -no- order under Strahd, because he cared nothing for order, he cared about himself.. that was it. Sure he would promise and use order, just like he used Ludmilla, or any of his servants, but in the end, Lady Wachter was sadly deluded. The piratess briefly considered bringing it up, but right now, in her boud and lustfully helpless state she.. didn't quite feel like it.

"Hmnaaah.. just.. what is that power anyway?" Rovana inquired, making no attempt to walk out yet, her hands still bound. "I'm not sure if I can trust myself in this, but I feel.. an attraction, yes.. even to the idea of serving.. Whilest.. well, I got that mark you speak off, I said things I never thought I would.. and.. " Rovana gasped, struggling to speak on under the lustful vibrations, she biting her lips, in the outfit of a defiled noble.. ignoring the hints of battlescars and her jolly roger tatoo, that was.

Semi-consciously she thrust her warm breast forwards a little, into Lady Wachters hand as she listened on. Certainly, some of the things Fiona had to say were rather.. enticing. "Ludmilla said you'd make a far better leader than the Baron, so I'm hmnn.. interested in .. err.. learning more, for now, even if I don't quite follow all you say.. it is.. err.. p.. pleasurable. I don't like the idea of stepping upon others without need, but pleasurable rewards for the worthy sound better than bountiful callousness and random joy for all, far as I've gotten to know the mad baron." She had to admit, shrugging at the baroness. For now, the warm pulsing in her sex kept her from putting up any real resistance to the ladys advances.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Bookclub
Pentacle Room

Fiona's fingers curled and slipped inside Rovana, joining the vibrating dildo. The lady's other hand plied against Rovana's soft and oiled orbs as they were proffered forward to her. She smiled down benevolently at the pirate, who was dressed as a ravished noble.

"The will to dominate is not given to everyone. Even if it isn't in you to do away with others for self gain, you should not feel daunted by my philosophy - if your true desire is to serve a worthy mistress, be it myself or more likely the Lady Ludmilla, then all you need do is learn the joys of absolute service. I am willing to teach you these things. More than willing, for you do have such a pretty look on your blushing face right now~"

She rubbed more firmly now, her fingers having sought and found Rovana's swifly engorging clit and now rubbing in circular motions around the sensitive nub. The qualities of this strange oil coating the pirates' body came to the fore now, for everywhere she was coated seemed to be in a state of heightened sensitivity. It was a mellower form of the headiness she had received from Ludmilla's bite. It made her want to revel in all sensation - pain and pleasure mingling into one concept, though for now it seemed Fiona only intended to give her pleasure.

"You see? There is no shame in serving those who make you feel good. You have done well in bringing Lydia here before me. And so I choose to use my magic - given to me by great powers - to reward you. This phallus inside of you is a gift from the powers... but they can provide many things. Perhaps it is money you desire?"

She spread her hands, and from seemingly out of nowhere, in front of Rovana's eyes, pieces of electrum sprinkled out onto the floor in front of the pirate. Fiona chuckled and then kissed Rovana's brow as she withdrew her wet fingers from the pirate's pussy. She held the digits in front of Rovana's eyes to show just how wet she'd become.

"Wealth. Pleasure. The satisfaction of serving well and understanding your place at your master's feet. Ah, Rovana. In a realm like this, do you not think life would be best with me to lead Vallaki? And your dear Ludmilla to feed from you. And our Lord Strahd to rule over us from his distant castle, appeased and less likely to bother us with his wolves and undead?"

She lifted her chin.

"Yes, give the Devil his due, and let him remain satisfied, far away. I would rather live well, serving the Infernal, than suffer in the name of some absent god of hope, deluding myself and others with an intangible quest for paradise. That way madness lies... that is the path of agony. Remember this, before you judge me."

Lady Wachter cleared her throat and turned to the rest of her followers, who were still enjoying the servants - who were more like sex slaves, it appeared. The rotund man in robes who was enjoying the dark-haired maid's oral services was getting louder with his mockeries, though this was currently aimed at the girl rather than the Baroness.

"Hnnf... that's it Madalena... you suck my cock like the hungry slut you are.~ Your boyfriend over there doesn't seem to mind. He's too busy getting a hard on from having a riding crop handle shoved up his ass. The little faggot. Say... I saw your father the other day in my shop. He was telling me how proud he was that his daughter was a respectable maid. Very up himself, probably looking down on the girls who have to do dirty jobs for a living. Hnh hnnh... I enjoy those little conversations with him... knowing just how dirty his little girl's 'jobs' can be. Shame I can't drop another load down your pretty throat this time... gotta save it for the Baroness. But I know you like the taste of my cock as much as your dad enjoys my bread. Haha!"

Madalena was beginning to gag and cough as she was treated roughly, but Lady Wachter clapped her hands, bringing a stop to all motions and rough treatment of the slaves.

"It is time. Arise and prepare to give thanks and praise. The presence of the infernal has come among us. It brings a gift from Malboge, Hell Wasp Nectar, whose taste is the poison of hellish pleasure to the unworthy, and divine strength to those who would give praise to the masters of Baator!"

The drawn pentagram on the floor sparked to life as flames erupted in a five point star on the floor of the dark room, bathing it in heat and the flicker of flamelight. From above the writhing body of a terrified Baroness, a goblet of gold winked into existence, drawing audible gasps from the four robed followers.

The servants, perhaps familiar with the idea that their services were no longer required at this point, withdrew to the part of the room where Rovana was kneeling, still being toyed with by the moving stone inside of her.

The goblet floated down to Fiona's waiting hands and she grasped it, smiling.

"A gift, delivered to us by the hands of Metris, who is the servant of Glaysra, daughter of our lord Asmodeus. Give thanks and praise!"

"We give thanks and praise!" came the unified reply from the four robed individuals, who had raised their hands, palms upward as the fires had come to life. They began to then chant in the harsh, unfamiliar tongue as Fiona placed the goblet to her lips and drank. Then she passed the goblet around to her followers, who each drank of it, passing it to one another, until it had gone around full circle. Holding it above her head once more as she received the goblet again from the youthful, angel-faced young man, Fiona spoke a phrase in the harsh tongue and then held the goblet over the face of the quivering Baroness.

The followers moved to seize Lydia, pinning her roughly down and then forcibly opening her mouth. Her gag was removed, and she yelled and screamed nonsensically as the liquid was poured into her mouth. She spluttered, but some of it got through. And her struggles died down. She was released, and then she began to squirm and moan more sensually.

"Prepare her body. She must be corrupted and used. Only then will an appropriate servitor be called."

The four followers had an eager glint in their eyes as they removed their robes, revealing their naked bodies, and clambered around the Baroness. Their hands ran roughly over Lydia's body, followed by their tongues and teeth. They toyed with her, bit her, prodded her, and the two men, prepared to enter her from either end as the women whispered hateful, mocking words to her. For her own part, Lydia's body seemed to be welcoming to the abuse, reacting lewdly to all that was being done to her.

Fiona approached Rovana, the goblet in her hands. She lowered it to Rovana's chin.

"Drink willingly from the Devil's Cup, and enjoy the blessings and investiture of Baator. Since you are an honored guest, I shall give you authority over my other servants. Dhavit, Haliq, Madalena and Amalthia shall dedicate their bodies to you in preparation for the ritual. Your willing acceptance shall make the process quite enjoyable indeed. I know not if your tryst with the Lady Ludmilla was the best sexual experience of your life, but this shall be a contender for that lofty title, I assure you.~"

Fiona moved the goblet to Rovana's lips, but would wait to see Rovana's reactions and level of acceptance before tipping the cup.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bondaged Rovana,
Wachterhouse hobby room

Rovana shifted, sighing lustfully under Lad Wachters assault, gasping ever so slightly with the smooth feeling of her breast being teased with, unable to hold back a grinning tease. "So be that what nobles do in their spare time, I had suspicion." She grinned, her uncertainties so far had battled each other to a standstill, allowing her to listen to lady Wachter, but also her base, piratey personality to push forth from the disguise of Lady Dilisnya

Rovana however hadn't noticed she had been blushing. "You misunderstand, I see no point in doing away with others, for they can be of use later and be it to tell others of your terrible deeds... though yes." She bit he lips. Serving a worthy.. mistress, she hadn't thought of Ludmilla as Mistress before..

"Nyaah.. I'.. I'd be curious to learn how to please my lady, yes.." How to encourage her, teach her to throw off Strahds yoke.. yokel? Joke? Whatever they say, landfaring terms were so confusing. How to raise his anchor!

But yes, that was why she was here, she remembered. She closed her eyes, exaggerating a moan and seeking contact to Joe. Go search for any big magical looking gems fitting my blade, can you? She request-commanded her familiar, before opening her eyes again.. "Rawww..haah... " She coughed slightly. "Sore throat. Not used to the whole.. gagging experience.. is this how you treat your slaves, what they crave?" She inquired, looking about.. was this really what she wanted her dark lady to do to her? Then again, the nice, tingling oil all over her, the .. thing filling her warm tunnel, it all kept her rather.. off guard about these things. She could amost imagine Ludmilla, her mighty knight-lady gently applying that oil as she slept..

Her train of thought was shattered with the hot tingling among her loins as she shifted, biting her lips... what was that oil? "Oaaaah.." She moaned out in earnest, cooing and rubbing her legs together, which, in this situation, drove her to further arousal with the dildo squeezing into her.

"Hamnn.. nothing wrong with money, though I'm used to stealing that, rather than neededing it provided. eh eh.." Wait a moment.. Rovana usually wasn't this honest about her.. habits as pirate. Considering what she had done for Lady Wachter she doubted this was anything of concern right now, but why was she being so open and relaxed, as she writhed in her half-bondage. Nothing wrong in serving those that make you fell good...

"W.. what the?" She blinked at Fionas sudden display, her cheeks, already flushed, attempting to turn a deeper shade of red arousal. She could agree with what most of the Lady said too.. she didn't care much for the rulership of Wallaki, but so far, Lady Wachter seemed the littleral sane choice, and the pirate nodded eagerly at the idea of reuniting and feeling her loves dark kisses, though Strahd..

"Never been one for the gods myself, though never been one to give up hope either... and technically theres one particular undead I'd much like to be bothered by." She grinned and joked, before she babbled out too much of the truth in her aroused state, the dildo still buzzing within her as she peered over.. the glittering of coins never failed to distract a pirate.

It seems the slaves were treated rather roughly, but.. they didn't seem unhappy, still, something about it wasn't feeling quite right, to the captain.. she .. sure she enjoyed the loss of control, but was it her being made to kneel before her entire crew, or being the captain, being in charge, playful, but benevolent, only to secretly be toyed with by her beloved vampire mistress?

And what was all this about the presence of the Infernal and the Devil? Lady Wachter had kept repeating that one a bit too often for a simple turn of words... Strahd wouldn't come about, would he? then she'd be screwed.. Rovana tested her bindings around her hands once more, not that she couldn't run out as she was if need be. Plus, it was hard to focus, with the tool vibrating within her,

Then again, even a pirate knew the meaning of the pentagram. This Bookclub was more fiendish in its fees than even Rovana had expected..

Of course, her own horror was.. limited, considering the toy that was teasing her all the while.
corrupted and used.. Well, if Rovana read what was happening right, and.. even the pirates eyes, to stranger scenes well used eyes went wide at what she had seen, they ment to posess the Baroness with ..something.. or change her to enjoy herself as servant? Hmnnn.. It was rather literal diabolic. A little hot, but more diabolic.

"Well, then.. one moment to say something please, M'lady." Rovana eyes the goblet as it was presented to her, as she briefly closed her eyes. "Poisonous hellish pleasure, eh, sounds like a good chug. Not sure about all the ritual things, that said, I don't want money. Money bores me, it can easily enough be stolen. Not that I'm not curious on the heights of pleasure, but what I want, I think you understand, is the power that makes others bow before you on sight.. I want nobility." She grinned, looking at Lady Wachter.. "I want to see my dark ladys eyes light up in hunger at the precious sight before her.. even if its not entirely the truth."

"My mission of servitude to Lady Ludmilla is not yet done and I be believing the .. guise of Lady Dilisnya could serve me well along the way, what I want in life, is pleasure, a good drink, both you readily provide, but, I have a feeling I wont be.. quite in control myself for a while after imbibing this. So I ask ye to do something we both might find.. quite pleasurable, teach me to behave like a proper noble lady.. think me a lost daughter, if ye may." She grinned.

"Thinking about it, I like to keep my blade.. it holds great power and is of great craftsmanship, but naturally it would draw attention among nobles.. perhaps you could find some jewelry to add to it, disguise what I ensure you is a deadly weapon as some ceremonial blade of Lady Dilisnya? I admit, the idea of a beautiful noble being taught proper attire and servitude is.." Rovana grinned, blushed and tempted, if Wachter didn't seem displeased, or, moreso if she seemed enticed as Rovana tried and give her her best .. educatable submissive look, the best she could muster in her lust.. she'd call back Joe to laze where he desired.. then..

Take a sip, from the the mug before her.

Charisma check.. exspecially for the blade, of course!
YES! the moment I needed it.^^
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18

Adjust as you see fit with +5 for persuation or +7 for deception

Last edited: