What's new

A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

Lady Wachter and Friends
Pentacle Room
Tag: Bondaged Rovana

"One must have a hobby," Lady Wachter smirked down at Rovana as she played with the trapped pirate's body, enjoying the pliant touch of the swashbuckler's yielding flesh.

"And I agree, my dear Rovana. For some of the defeated, who can be quelled utterly, there are uses. But I find that for most enemies, to leave them alive is to ask for a knife in your back err too long. The defeated learn to nurture and feed their hate and need for revenge. If you cannot crush your enemies, or supplant their will so absolutely that there is no alternative to complete obeisance, then it is best to make sure they are dead. Scatter their bones, salt their earth, and contain their corpse in a locked box, so that it ne'er may rise again."

There was a coldness in Fiona's voice that jarred with the seductive tone she had been using - although perhaps those for whom such philosophy was appealing would enjoy listening to a confident lady expressing such things with a crystal clarity of vision.

"I will teach you then, how to best serve your masters. The first step is to recognize that the only ones who are worthy of your loyalty are those who can gift you with benefits. See how I can shower my followers with wealth and with pleasure? And soon, I shall hand them power as well. When I am Baroness, they will be my captains and legates. It will be to them that people must bow and scrape before in order to gain treaty with my presence. Their devotion shall be rewarded...

"And what is our reward for obeying Strahd? It is simple. Survival. Safety from his wroth. See how he treats the Vistani? Or the men who walk as wolves? He lets them roam free. He allows them to provide for themselves. If we are to be his chosen cattle, then I shall be the one to determine who is offered up. Let order and loyalty be the same as security and prosperity. And you, my dear, you shall be our messenger to Lord Strahd himself. You who shall kneel to your Lady Ludmilla and arrange for the feckless and unworthy to be sacrificed up to strengthen your mistress' hunger. Think of how she will reward you with pleasures untold for providing such a bounty of prepared meals... a provider of blood to the vampiric masters. And what is more, together, we shall deliver unto Lord Strahd the girl known as Ireena. We shall prepare her for him. Make her compliant, lustful, desirous of our lord... He shall not forget such a favor!"

~~~

As Lady Wachter pontificated, Joe the Parrot blinked with his one good eye and ruffled his feathers.

"Rawwrk. 2 o'clock. All is well! Wee Woo!"

The bird cocked its head to the side as there was a slam, and then a door burst open. Ernst Lansk was hurtled back through the door, slamming along the floor like a ragdoll, flipping end over end, and then skidding to a halt, unconscious on the floor.

"Uh oh." Joe said, then froze, appearing to be absolutely still on his wooden perch in the corner of the dining room. His one good eye could see a figure enter the room. Cloaked and cowled, the humanoid cast its gaze from side to side. It settled on the parrot, taking a long look at the creature. Fortunately, Joe was undead, and did not need to breath or flinch or even give off heat.

The figure shifted its gaze away and began to make a slight croaking sound.

[OOC: Think the sound that the little ghost kid from the Grudge made, or the click croak of the Predator]

Hearing the meow of a cat, the humanoid turned 180 degrees and stomped up the stairs to the upper floor.

"Wee Woo!" Joe flapped and tip toed on his perch. He paused, mulling things over. Then he pecked at his feathers to delay a bit more. Finally, deciding he might as well do something, he flapped his colorful self over to the open dining room door and followed up the stairs...

~~~~

"My slaves are loyal to me. I do not choose unfit servants. I trust them far more than I do my other followers who ravish them. The ones in robes are bought with material things. The shackles of my slaves are forged by their own desire. Be patient and you will see."

She smirked and turned away to address her followers and the scene shifted. The slaves all huddled near to Rovana as the mistress offered her the cup. Fiona nodded as the pirate spoke.

"Nobility is something that one is born with, not earned. And yet, perhaps the weakness of a decrepit line of Dilisnya could be reinvigorated with new blood."

Fiona closed her eyes and whispered words of the infernal tongue. Then she paused as though listening intently. At last her eyes opened.

"Here me Rovana. The powers of Baator have heard your wish, and such an investiture of nobility can be given to you. True nobility. You can take the name Rovana Dilisnya as your true name, and your offspring shall bear the same birthright, should you have any. The strength of your blood will earn you the right to conquer and to become a ruler of your own lands. I shall have Vallaki, but I and the infernal realms shall grant you aid to claim a realm of your own. Your blade shall be empowered and bejeweled. Your beauty shall be enhanced. Your words shall ring out like the clarion call of a siren... and.... and..."

She paused looking a bit perplexed, as if some invisible force had whispered something Fiona had not be prepared for.

"The... the Masters of Baator say that if you pledge your eternal soul, you shall be given command of the Fleet of Hell, with the Flagship known as the Heartless One, to conquer in your new name, with the infernal hosts at your call."

The Lady Wachter blinked, as if surprised at what she had just said. She regarded Rovana with what seemed to be a newfound respect. She raised the glass of red, syrupy liquid.

"They also promise that the Lady Ludmilla will be freed and empowered as well. To sail with you upon bloody waters. All this shall come to pass, if you drink of this goblet and sign the contract."

Fiona breathed heavily, then whispered. "Who... who are you? That they would offer such prizes?"

She tilted her chin upwards. "Take their offer, and join me as an equal. We shall punish the Baroness together and make wicked love over her defiled body, with my slaves and followers to pleasure us as we will..."

She extended one hand, palm up to guide Rovana, while with the other she proffered the drink once more.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bondaged Rovana,
Wachterhouse hobby room

"Personally, I like to leave people shaking a fist and cursing my name as I sail off.." Rovana nodded, and mentally included Lady Wachter in that list, if ever she learned of Rovanas actual plans, then again, perhaps she could appreciate the guile... Looking at Lady Wachter, she seemed not the fun loving and forgiving kind of person though.

She listened on.. well, she wasn't sure she needed wealth, she liked taking that for herself, plus showering her in pleasure? Not that she was opposed to pleasure, but in her visions and fantasies it was often enough her giving the pleasure, kneeling before Lady Ludmilla, massaging in an oil similiar to the one making her woozy right now into those tender, pronounced muscles... perhaps helping her tense body relax with tender fingers after a good workout.. or.. other things that were similiar to a workout. A lustful grin wandered over Rovanas lips unbidden, though again with a lucky timing as she listened on to lady Wachter. Provide the vampires with blood? No. Provide lady Ludmilla however.. ooh yees.. She'd present herself as the vampiress drank from her, then cradled her to sleep, not allowing the piratess escape from her lustful embrace..

Oh trust me Fiona, Strahd ain't forgetting me, none of my enemies will, thats why I like them alive. One enemy can spread your name and legend better than a hundred friends.. also why do I sense distress from Joe? Rovana thought, worriedly, focusing.

"Ah.. so your servants are into it, your followers like it.. and money and well, I guess as far as Ludmilla goes, I'm also err.. into it. But yes, I can see how a good, obediant slave is.. trustworthy.." Rovana paraphrased a bit distractedly. Just what was going on upstairs?

"I've heard nobles are just sucessful warriors that called themselfs fancy names.. or sometimes defeated dragons and married princesses and somesuch." She glanced over the servants by her side briefly. Admittedly, she was not an expert. But it had been amusing the whole dressing up, talking and acting like nobility thing... Just a little fantasy, of being, well, not more than a pirate, but a pirate with a goal, a guiding principle, a noble flair to herself, a pirate that terrified the wicked, yet was a noble hero to the commoners, someone who'd be wooed and respected by the dark knight Ludmilla, rather than falling into short, lustful trists on coachrides with weird puppets watching, out of desire.. and a fear of the undead that had almost killed her. Was that what Lady Wachter could offer her? Kind of, yet not quite. A part of Rovana was suprised at the price hell was willing to pay to have her by its side, it was almost.. encouraging. The pirate was not wise, but she assumed that, just by Fionas reaction, she didn't get the deal a simple weakling would have gotten. To sail the ships of hell, as Captain, nay, admiral Rovana..

Yet, why offer that much? Sure, she told tall tales of being a powerful pirate captain, but if you removed all the non-made up parts she had considered herself more lucky than anything. Setting sail with a ragtag crew of her own, only to not capture a rich merchant, but a battle with armed soldiers, then the mists.. So far, she had always been.. just acting on her whims, a whim to become a pirate, a lustful whim to get together with Ludmilla, a whim to pretend she was noble, but like any good merchant she had to wonder, if such where the things on offer, just for her soul and eternal service, perhaps she was more valuable than she gave herself credit for? Well, she already gave herself quite a lot of credit, but a lot of her bravado was secretly all acting out, lashing out against authority and those more powerful than her to prove she could, to prove herself.. thinking about it, before Ludmilla there hadn't been any that just were.. content with Rovana the way she was.

Then again, with a whole fiendish armada at her beck and call, it didn't quite matter who did or did not think her fierce and fearsome, but did she deserve that name and power if she couldn't take it on her own? She had taken her ship, on deaths door no less, it was hers, She'd be the one to free Ludmilla, or at least have the dragon free and empower her, because she earned it, she wanted to be the one to empower her blade... and perhaps she could be the one to revive the family line of Dilisnya. Blonde, fair skinned, fighting Strahd, she just needed a dress and perhaps a lesson or two on how to act proper to complete the picture.

"Oh my..." She listened to the offer, tilting her head, trying not to show her own suprise... She couldn't help but grin when, finally, someone else acknowledged her potential... even if that someone wanted her soul. And.. didn't offer much she couldn't get on her own, with enough effort, if she thought about it. Still, Rovana realized that expression of.. respect, be it fear or amazement, thats what she enjoyed as Lady Wachter looked at her, repeating hells offer. Thats what she wanted from enemies and friends alike.. to be looked at with a look of uncertainty. 'surely, she can't mean to do that.. but then again, think of the things she has done..' Like deny hells offer. "Well, I can't sign anything if I'm bound, right? As naughtily entrapped as I am, I believe this is something I should embrace, rather be forced to swallow down." She asked, presenting her hands, hoping to be unbound before she went on, extending one hand to take Lady Wachters if she was, grinning and rising to take the chalice with her other.. only to hesitate, like one wanting to hold a speech. She couldn't help but briefly imagine , remarking: "Lady Ludmilla hardly needs.. empowering.. I mean, she's already.. err.." She shook the image of one powerful vampire-demones out of her head, only to imagine another, her, raising a bejeweled blade, commanding countless dark sailed ships to set out and reign fire and damnation, only to find herself pushed to her knees once no more eyes were upon the great captain, put in place before her noble bodyguard, the one secretly truly in charge, helpless before her dark knights might as Ludmillas leg sensually coiled over her, presenting her dark flower opened before the captain whose true duty now began, worshipping the lustful succubus vampires body, licking , 'Go ahead my admiral, do your duty and worship your first mate!' Rovana could almost hear Ludmilla coo, wondering if the vampiress in her tomb had fantasies just like Rovana. The captain couldn't help but sallivate a little at the idea, the dildo still warmly vibrating within her not helping at all as Rovana almost found herself climaxing, imagining Ludmillas legs spread above her, she made to worship her womanly folds.. or was it a strong, large cock? Rovana shook herself out of her fanatasy with that uncertainty, a slight twitching of her already hot body, a hint of sweat glistening upon the rim of the skimpy attire 'covering' her breasts as she regained her focus.
Was she tempted by hells offer? For certain she was. A chance to be deserving of Ludmillas companionship, something she valued higher than the vampiress propably did herself, someone she thought higher of than herself, even if she wouldn't admit such.

"A fascinating offer! Its good someone understands just who I am... I respect the Infernal powers as I respect the mighty Count Strahd of Ravenloft both make me such impressive offers that none in their right mind could deny!" except, I hate being given things. I hate owing favours, I am a pirate, I take what I want. I don't want anyones hand in forcing Ludmilla to look at me with desire and ardour in her eyes, I want to be someone that earns and deserves it!

"You know, I've never seen me father, mother refused to talk much about him, though she did caution me on following an honest lifestyle and taking care of a family and all that nonsense, so perhaps he was a ne'er do well, I like to believe he was a pirate, but just maybe, he was a disgraced noble, who knows these things for sure. Who knows what bloodline he was from. But anyway, me answer to your question and tell the infernal powers, by the way, this Glasya lady sounds hot, I do have spots in my crew, .. err, tell them I am Captain Rovana Dilisnya." She bowed, her head coming up with a grin, pulling the chalice closer, as if accepting the offer, nodding to Lady Wachter, then hesitating, as if listening, buying for time, really, while she tried to find a way out of that tempting offer.. surely outright denying it would get Lady Wachter suspicious..

"Wait.. before I answer...I felt something.. dangerous.. unbidden, Lady Wachter, do you have protective spells upon your mansion? You have a visitor. Pretty dangerous one it feels like. Seeing as we are all down here, I wonder.. is there something important you are keeping up the stairs?" Rovana tilted her head, narrowed her eyes, lowering the chalice again with a thoughtful expression. "No time for explanations. I can sense what my parrot can, and theres something.. odd invading your mansion, I have need of my blade. Keep here who you need to maintain the ritual and restrain.. guard the baroness. I don't know what entered but it isn't quite human, knocked out Ernst already... I think he's alive if injured, which is bad, the attacker is not just a simple beast but has some kind of goal.." And wonderful timing, apparently you don't know of a magical gem for my sword, so I'll have to go looking over the place by myself, ideally under pretense.. shame we didn't get to have a fun time, but.. lets face it Lady Wachter, you're not in my league. She thought to herself.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
The Pentacle Room
Tag: Rovana

Fiona watched with that respectful curiosity in her eyes as she nodded to Haliq to unbind the pirate captain. When Rovana was unbound and had taken the chalice, the Lady Wachter watched her closely, brows knitting, her lips wet as her fingers toyed idly with the edge of her dress near her cleavage.

"Nobles are the descendants of worthy heroes and leaders. Those who were born to lead and who have passed down that right to their children and their children's children. Think of what the powers of Hell are offering you, Rovana. Legitimacy, power, an armada with which to conquer. Think of all the things you could achieve... it is the opportunity of a lifetime. Do not squander it. This is the secret to power - to dare what others would not. We can remake this world in our image."

As Fiona spoke, she appeared to be getting horny, with her nipples poking through the thin silken fabric of her priestess' dress.

The hesitation in Rovana's manner, and her delay tactics started to wear thin however.

"Do not jest so readily when the eyes of Baator are upon you. Glasya is the daughter of Asmodeus, ruler of the Nine Hells, the Prince of Darkness. Glasya has the power to destroy worlds! To spurn her offer now would be to make a great and terrible foe!" Lady Wachter warned.

Then, startled by Rovana's sudden pause, she craned her ears to perhaps perceive what it was that Rovana had.

"How can? How could you...? Intruder? In my house?" She snapped her fingers and pointed at the Baroness. Keep her where she is! Rovana and I will deal with this intruder!"

So saying, the semi-nude pirate and the noble woman in her slinky priestess outfit exited the room together and made their way into the cellar room where the skeletons had appeared. The areas where their disturbed earth could be seen were easy to recognize. Haliq kissed the maid, Madalena, and then followed in his embarrassing lack of clothes, behind the pair of women. Madalena meanwhile had taken the chalice off of Rovana, unless the pirate objected to this.

"Haliq, go first, then you Rovana. I will follow behind the two of you. I am not some defenseless woman, as a fool might assume. The powers infernal guard me. Glasya gives me strength. This intruder will regret coming here." She then clasped Rovana's hand and added in a slightly threatening tone. "And there had better BE an intruder."

~~~

The parrot had flown up the stairs and looked about. A door stood open directly across from the landing. It seemed to lead into a library of some sort. The intruder, a blank faced man, was rifling through the books, letting them fall in some places.

Down the hall, there was the sound of someone - a young woman's voice - calling out the word "Meow."

Then there was scritch scratching at the door. It seemed that there were five doors connected to this upstairs hallway. There was the nearest one, leading to the library with the intruder, was a library. The next door down the hall had the scratching sounds and the verbally spoken 'meow' going on. The other doors were quiet, but the parrot felt curious about the furthest door down the hallway, the only one facing to the east. But that wasn't where the action was...

~~~

Rovana, if she hadn't objected to Fiona's marching order would reach the top of the landing, where the olive skinned Haliq turned to her.

"Lady Dilisnya," he said humbly, "Your blade will be where it was left, at the front closet. I shall lead you there if you will follow me."

He then took her through a door to the servant's quarters, and from there into the parlour, where the body of Ernst Lansk could be seen crumpled up on the dining room floor.

"Blast," muttered Fiona, coming through the door and seeing this. "It seems you were right. So, you've a seer's sight through your bird. Intriguing. Well, where is this intruder now? Where is your bird?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mostly naked Rovana,
Wachterhouse hobby room

Watching Lady Wachter grow aroused with her speech was a bit of an.. issue.. for the pirate. Considering her outfit, overall submissive tendencies and most of all, the dildo still pulsing within her. But exactly how would hell make me a legitimate leader? I'm either born to lead or not.. yes. The look in your eyes betrays it, Lady Wachter, I don't -need- hell to become a leader... though a map to help sail that kind of uncharted lands would help. A guide.. someone to tell me..

Rovana shook herself out of her thoughts, she could tell Fiona was getting suspicious. "Is she hot?" Rovana added, tipping her chin. This was just where her mind went when hearing of a terrible foe it seemed. Rovana turned to look upstairs, then, when having an unobserved moment with people looking after the Baroness/preparing to head upstairs, she tried to swipe the coins Lady Wachter had produced, despite claiming not to be interested in them.. as well as the infernal chalice, if its size didn't make obscuring it impossible, as the pirate masked her stealing attempt as rubbing blood back into her bound arms and stretching slightly. which exposed her pretty perk breasts throughoutly.

Rovana blushed ever so slightly as Fiona didn't give her the time to slip into something.. less overly comfortable. "Are you assuming I'd lie to get out of a tempting offer? Have I given you any reason to doubt my intent or capabilities so far, Lady Wachter?" I sure hope I didn't.

Rovana let Joe indulge in his curiosity and let him peek into the room he wished to go for, she had seen all she needed to know about... plus she couldn't move fast between her lewd attire, causing her to maintain a faint blush in her current situation and concentrating on Joe..

"I don't have the blessings of Glasya, but I am not a ordinary woman either. Perhaps I'll properly introduce myself once there is time.. but for now.." Rovana covered her right eye and focused for a moment. "Upstairs, there is... An intruder, male, guessing by his physique, but.. his face is obscured, odd. He's at the first door.. lots of books... your library? He seems to be looking for something specific, also.. I hope the door to what I think is your daughters room is locked tight?"

Rovana would reach out to quickly aquire her blade, feeling a little less naked and defenseless with her hand gripping the finely smithed cutlass.. if allowed she'd also hope to.. deattach herself from Lady Wachter under the excuse of having to put on some more of her gear. "Its a bit.. hard to concentrate on combat like this, and I need a certain.. finess to fight to my best..." She nodded, shifting her underwear, though.. also feeling hesitant about removing the dildo with two people watching her... even if she knew that one had to have put it into her in the first place..

Sleight of hand to grab what she can and hide it in the loosened underwear innocently: Lol not sure if great or bad timing:
Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27

Lets add in persuasion, if necessary, to get properly geared up and not have to help Fiona immediatly.. Ma hubris!

Roll(1d20)+9:
2,+9
Total:11

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Wachterhaus
Tag: Mostly Naked Rovana

"H-hot? Well... um... I-I've never actually seen her. To do so would drive most mortals insane. She is an archdevil! I would imagine that if she commands the legions of the darkly beautiful Erinyes, then she would be quite supernaturally attractive." Fiona said, caught off guard by the question of the archfiend's looks.

As they went up the stairs, Rovana was successful in pocketing some of the electrum pieces conjured by Lady Wachter, but the chalice was far too bulky to hide on her person with so little in the way of covering her up. She was forced to hand it over to Madalena, including its contents, which would easily have spilled all over the pirate had she tried to hold onto it.

"Everyone lies, Rovana. It would take an exceptional level of foolishness to be always honest. But would you dare lie to me and the nine hells? Well, that remains to be seen. But don't take me for someone who trusts out of hand."

Upon going to the ground floor, Haliq provided Rovana with her cutlass, but there was no time it seemed for a complete wardrobe change for either the pirate or the naked servant whose cock was still rock hard and bound into its current position by a small contraption based around his manhood and balls.

"Stay down here, Haliq. We'll call if we need help. Rovana and I are more than enough for a single intruder. Come one. You're describing the upstairs. My daughter's room is quite locked, yes. As is every door up there except for the library. He'll have nowhere to go now. Come on, Rovana. You said it yourself, there's no time to waste, and I like the idea of you fighting with my toy inside of you. It will make pleasuring you afterward all the sweeter."

Fiona actually slapped Rovana on the ass then with the palm of her hand and indicated for the pirate to step up the stairs first, dressed only in her lacy underwear and a loose corset that did not cover her breasts. The vibrator inside of her actually buzzed faster now that Fiona was reminded of it.

~~~

Upstairs, Joe was trying to turn the handle to the door he wanted to go through, but it wouldn't move. It appeared to have a keyhole that could be unlocked only with the right key.

Snapping out of her reverie within Joe's mind, Rovana realized that Lady Wachter had an iron key attached to a cord on her belt. It seemed to be tightly secured, but if she could somehow get Lady Wachter out of her dress, she imagined she'd be able to yank the key free quite quickly. It's just that it would be impossible to do without being noticed if it was still on Fiona's body.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Innocent underwear clad noble Rovana,
Wachterhouse, entrance hall

"Innteresting." Rovana noted at Fionas description of Glasya... though in a way to her devils seemed to be what pirates were to Rovan, she mused, while at least poketing some change to deal with mundane needs after .. propably that hunchback.. had apropriated her pourse.

The pirate left Fionas words about lies uncommented.. primarly because she was hoping that this topic would be dropped if she did. Her being deceptive was not something she wanted Fiona to spent time thinking about. "Uhmn.. errr.. But what if he finds an exit or another key somewhere in the library, or is there no other way out? I heard nobles like their secret exits." She asked, having an innocent chance to look if Lady Wachter was carrying the keys on her person.. and there it was, the pirate noted with a grin. Come back Joe, wait outside the library, I might be needing yer to displace a key. She commanded mentally.

Also, she blushed at the idea.. the toy wasn't so.. distracting as to truly hinder the agile pirates fighting style, but it presented an.. issue.. all of its own. She couldn't help but bite her lip briefly. "Err.. Eeep! I.. if you make me fight like that.. well.. guess I got no choice Miss Wachter.." She didn't have to act much with the slapping of her bottom, exhaling heavily, gulping slightly.. and making her way up the stairs with blade in hand.. realizing what she had to do she slightly overacted her arousal at what the dildo did to her,.. though that also had the side-effect of opening herself to the pleasure, moaning slightly, as she put a hand to her lips, shifting cautiously, approaching the library stealthily, trying to see if the man inside was aware of trouble nearing, keeping her blade at the ready and her lingering urge to moan under the tool vibrating in her low.. Something about being send out like Lady Wachters eager lewd mercenary was certainly... distracting.

And making sure to put a hint of submissive sway into her step, supressing a secretive, piratey grin. Obviously this was only because she had to seduce Lady Wachter here, upstairs, before they could return to many dangerous, watching eyes and the fiendish ritual. It wasn't at all because she was fantasizing about lady Wachter pleasuring her.. educating her..

Rovana shook her head, this was really not the time to... fantasize. She had a potentially dangerous target to attack, plus, unless she found her blade resonating or glowing or growing hotter or something as she neared the room Joe was interested in, she still had to look for the gem, one way or the other.

Stealth check, includes a -2 penalty I feel apropriate for Rovana acting/being .. distracted.

Roll(1d20)+7:
11,+7
Total:18

If given a chance, Rovana would sneak up on the intruder and, pending Fionas command, sneak attack.
Initative: Total:14

Attack: 13, 17 if she can move in with stealth and attack with advantage.

Damage(2d6+1d8+4): 19

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Wachterhaus

Lady Wachter did indeed let the matter of dishonesty drop, and was amused by the pirate's reactions to her order to continue wearing the toy and fighting in her distracted state. The lady herself had removed her large, ceremonial headdress of bones and so was only garbed in her sheer, silken fabric dress with a slit running down one side that showed off her long bare leg.

Joe the parrot flapped back to the railing that overlooked the stairs' ascent and observed with his one good eye how the pirate captain's booty swayed side to side as she climbed with the dildo still buzzing inside of her. The parrot also saw how Fiona seemed to enjoy ogling the pirate's butt, with a crooked smile on her face.

They entered the library, where Rovana spied the intruder rummaging through the books in the sparse library shelves, opening each one up, running his fingers through the pages briefly, then putting them back. He did not hear the corsair tip toe behind him and draw the curved blade across his waist.

The man convulsed, but then flung himself to the side, rounding on Rovana. His body began to change, his skin mottling into a brackish grey. Protrusions slipped out of his forearms and his hair melded with his skull, only to shoot out again with four squid like tentacles. His face grew completely inhuman and fish-like.

The humanoid-piscine glared with unfeeling red-orange eyes at the pirate and then opened its 'mouth' sideways, going left and right to reveal a maw with needle-like teeth. The tentacles on its head swept out left and right, and its monstrous hands rose up to clutch at her.

"ThE DoOmSoNg CaLlS aLl ChIlDrEnnn!" The creature screeched.

"GiVe Us ThE eYe!!!!"

"By the Flames of Dis!" Fiona gasped, shocked by the creature's hideous transformation. She held up her hands and whispered an infernal prayer. Red bands which looked as though they were iron rings that had been heated in the forges of the Nine Hells were conjured into existence and circled around the creature which looked as though it had come from the Depths of some Abyssian ocean.

Old pirate tales spoke of Deep Ones - humans who had gone to serve the twisted things of the depths. The idea had seem far fetched even for the imaginative Rovana to believe, yet here something stood in front of her, begging an explanation for its existence, and yet only that old tale could give answer to this foe.

The rings of the spell did not burn the enemy, but seemed to paralyze it in place. It trembled with effort as it mentally fought against the spell, but to no avail, for Fiona's will seemed stronger at the moment.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Innocent underwear clad noble Rovana,
Wachterhouse, lebrarery

Rovana, who still had a connection with Joes senses, did not quite need take this.. different take of perspective on herself. Then again, it did show that Lady Wachter was definitly.. suspectible to Rovanas.. attack.

Rovana had a vicious grin as she attacked her opponent, that turned into something that, frankly, was more annoyed than intimidated. "I think the problem of this place is that nothing can die properly." She mused. .. then the transformation progressed, managing an outwards: "Yikes.." from her. Why was she get the uneasy feeling this creature was not after Lady Wachter, but after the same thing she was after...

"Oh you can jump off the reeling." Rovana exhaled deeply and, with about the same amount of determination she had needed to cut her own neck before Strahd, she leaned forward and grinned, exclaiming.

"I know what you are. Yarr propably don't recognize me in this getup, else .. haah.." That dildo was terrible for dramatic speeches, though she did catch herself quickly. ".. but heres a hint." She grinned, poking her finger at the skull and crossbones upon her chest. .. which unintentionally highlighted her state of exposure and burgeoning arousal as well, as she realized with a hint of an increasing, albeit determined flushing of her cheeks.

"Go back to your daddy under the lake, tell him mommy got the eye and things to deal with, heres ta keelhauling ya another time, dim bilgerat. Now then, seems your bleedin lot has forgotten, or never knew, so heres also to reminding you, aye? As per the code. Punishment for trying to steal the captains stuff.. execution."

With that, she spun around, her blade cutting into the held creatures neck viciously. If this wasn't going to at least severly damage it.. moreso considering her weapon, Rovana considered rethinking her battle strategies overall..

After her vicious cut she, out of natural habit, stepped away from the lunging arms and behind her opponent (or to the side if the bookshelf prevented that.) to mock.: "I be Captain Rovana, Lady Rovana Dilisnya that be to you. But ye know me under another title. I'd ask ya guess, but I just cut yer throat, didn't I?" the rush of adrenaline at facing.. this creature, and trying not to ruin her underwear while doing so enough to distract her from the pleasure toy mostly.. momentarily.

I wanted to penalize my own attack roll because of the dildo but..
Roll(1d20)+6:
20,+6
Total:26

Wait, what happens with sneak attack on crits*Reads* oho ho ho ho ho..

Damage: 30 total.
Roll(2d8)+4:
8,3,+4
Total:15

Roll(4d6)+0:
6,4,1,4,+0
Total:15

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wachterhaus Library

The pirate's taunting seemed to be secondary on the creature's mind as it struggled fruitlessly against Fiona's magical bands, which left it defenseless to Rovana's curved cutlass, which slashed neatly across the fish-shaped aberration's neck. Its mottled skin parted and black blood rushed down in a cascade, spilling across the intruder's tunic.

The creature no longer shouted, but rather gurgled, its head flopping from side to side, then rolling forward. The tentacles on its head dropped and it stood unmoving as the magic of the rings held it upright. With a wave of her hand, Fiona dismissed her magic spell and the creature flopped to the floor, as dead as the floorboards that it was currently staining.

"Bah... that will leave a stain. Shame we couldn't question the creature. I've never seen such a disgusting thing. But my, you were quite something, my young Lady Dilisnya. And such a fetching blade wielder you are. So, am I to take it that by accepting that noble name, you're to take the offer of the Nine Hells? A truly wise choice... You'll be an unstoppable woman."

Fiona drew close and put her hands on Rovana's hips, her possessive fingers clutching around the pirate's thighs.

"Mm, I like the way you spilled blood there. It seemed so natural, and so graceful. Better than when Ernsk does it. Hmmm hmmh...~ Aid me in restoring sanity to this town, and I'll see to it that all here will bow to your nobility. The Lady Ludmilla will surely be pleased to know that she has in her service such a refined and yet oh so capable killer... perhaps a red dress would suit you more. Or black... you know the Baronness is quite the seamstress I hear, maybe when we're done fucking her brains out we can get what's left of her mind to make you something nice. What do you say? Shall we return to the party in the cellar? Or would you perhaps desire something more private with me?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana.. in underwear
Wachterhouse, library

Rovana smirked a little, for a moment focusing to not stay in character and threaten Fiona for the key and her riches.. as tempting as it was, Rovana wasn't willing to test if the creature had already exhausted Fionas witchcraft.. and she doubted it.

"I have a suspicion what it was and if the old stories be true, listening to the creature for all too long would have been bad for ones sanity." She exhaled, looking over to Fiona with the womans hands on her thighs, her body reminding her of its state of arousal.

"Hmnn.. that sounds tempting, M'lady." It really did, she had to admit, as she found herself swaying into the noble dominatrixes hands.
"Personally I was thinking rich and silver, for the dress, to challenge myself not to get it stained, but you are much more experienced in such matters, so I'd happily yield to your decision.." She bit her lip, finding herself slipping from daring captain to submissive ..noble? Rather easily. Truthfully it was the feelings of supressed horror at the creature she had just faced quickly ebbing away into a dangerously subservient lustfulness.. perhaps a new trait after her encounters with Ludmilla, or perhaps an innate trait for the danger loving piratess.

"Its only a shame Lady Ludmilla did not get to see what I did.. its.. oddly .. encouraging to be commanded in such a lewd.. outfit.." Rovana blushed, genuinly, twirling her blade and impaling it upon the already felled fish-man.. thing violently.. in part to give Lady Wachter a show, in part to .. well, with this creature, be extra sure it was down for the count. "Hmnn.. either way.. I am..." She gulped for a moment. "I'm.. merely an uncut diamond.. hard and sharp, but scarcely as.. beautiful or admirable as you claim, on its own. I may not be a simple pebble like the Baroness, that requires crushing and polishing to look somewhat presentable, but .. I would never have said this a few days ago, but I feel like my mind requires a skilled hand to help.. guide it and behave with proper noble beauty.." Rovana reached down, caressing along Lady Wachters hand demonstratively.. "To help refine it." She gulped, indulging fully in her after-adrenaline, arousal induced fantasy:

"And imagine having me as noble Enemy as well, with th.. my families name. Enemies of Strahd, fighting against his evil influence, the corrupt Lady Wachter, an idol for rebels.. thats secretly nothing but your obediant slave and chess-piece. I'm sure Lady Ludmilla wouldn't mind either, being presented with a perfectly cut diamond in a beautiful necklace and dress, rather than an unwieldy unshaped one. I bet she couldn't bear the temptation of .." Rovana bit her lips, her already aroused sex slightly staining her panties with wetness, her turning to hold onto Lady Wachters dress, but not even attempting to tug on it or undress it in her current mood, as she realized she was getting a little too into it.. perhaps it was lucky that she wasn't able to steal the ritual-cup.

"Errr.. I mean.. " she gulped, genuinely emberassed and aroused alike at her own mood.: "I'd be.. less shy in private, with only you.. and you have to agree, I require, nay, deserve a more,.. more precise hand than those currently upon the dull Baroness, to teach me how a proper Lady Dilisnya would act as noble... and useful tool.." She bit her lower lip briefly,.. inwardly congratulating herself on.. her great act. Yes, this was all this was.. an act of submission to rob Lady Wachter.
Random tempting Charisma roll.. not too shabby, nothing amazing.:
Roll(1d20)+3:
9,+3
Total:12

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Upstairs Library

"Mmm, a silver dress?" Fiona cooed, enjoying the aura of submission that Rovana was exuding. "It would certainly show off the blood splatter if you got any on you, exciting as that is. Hmmm, but not half so exciting as the thought of you yielding to me. I think I could teach you to be a proper lady. It would require a lot of positioning... and posture. And there would need to be strict, correction used."

Fiona patted Rovana's ass and clutched at it. With her mental command, the vibrating stone hummed to life a bit more, then dulled down again.

"I have certain... undergarments... that you can wear a very respectable dress over and none would be the wiser. These garments are designed to test if a young lady can handle distraction in an environment where only proper etiquette will do. I would enjoy giving you a fitting. As would I enjoy disciplining you on proper noble's speech. Try as you might, you do slip into that fish-wife's speech far too often for my liking. I'm certain the Lady Ludmilla would prefer a woman with proper refined speech."

Fiona's hands loosened Rovana's top enough to encircle the pirate's soft orbs with her palms, shifting the clothing down and exposing the compliant rogue to the cool draft of the room.

"Yes... yes, to treat you like the Dilisnya's of old. Hmm, hmm~ I would enjoy that little dynamic very much, even if a part of it were to ring hollow. The old enemies are dead or fled, but I could punish you as I would them, if that is what you desire. I'm sure Lady Ludmilla would join me to have our merry little way with your body. Hm? Do you like the sound of that?"

Fiona's tongue ran along Rovana's ear, and then she felt Fiona's teeth ever so slightly nibble at her lobe before pulling away.

"I'll tell you what. If you wish a private... lesson, with me. I shall inform my followers to take their sweet time punishing the baroness. Then, you and I can... hmm, have our fun, then join them for the finale of the ceremony. What do you say?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly playacting captain Rovana
Wachterhouse, library

Rovana gave an innocent smile at Lady Wachters innuendos. "I figured it was something in the posture.. I'm a natural quick learner and.. adapt to things as needed though." She mused. Not that pirates didn't know how to present themselfs, but they lacked a certain.. finesse in some things, even Rovana would admit.

"Giamn?" She yelped ever so slightly, more at the vibration restarting than the patting, though.. both the lewd touch, and the state of disarray her frilly clothing was in helped put her in a .. rather open mindset. "U.. undergarments? Hmnn.. I pride myself in being able to .. play a role, but thats all I do, I will admit. I've learned me some complicated terms, so theres no need for reading up basic soliloquisms, but If there be no need to playact to facilitate a disguise I don't mind speaking up as feels comfortable, savy? Plus, most.. learned nobles have.. I don't know.. its a certain.. tone." Rovana chuckled. That, and she took pride in her pirating.. a fishermans dialect? Well, it made sense she'd sound the closest to that to anyone not knowing of pirates..
She actually was quite sure Ludmilla didn't mind her speaking direct and honest, though now that Lady Wachter had sowed these doubts, Rovana decided a test wouldn't hurt. She missed the subtle lustful tone that snuck into Fionas voice at the promise of a 'fitting'.

"Well, if its to impress Lady Ludmilla I wont mind a little.. discipline... as necessary. I admit its hard not to overact, etiquette are a complicated thing for anyone not born into them." She shrugged slightly, then peered down as Fiona worked to further expose the half dressed pirate, her nice, but not impressive cupsize soft and yielding under the devil worshippers hands.

"I'm err.. not certain on.. all too serious punishment right now, I still have some things that need doing for my lady, let us start with the simple positioning and pronounciation perfection for now?" That and Rovana had to control herself to not grin slightly at her sucessful misdirection of Lady Wachters. Who knows Lady Wachter, chances are my father was as little a dreaded pirate I imagine him to be as he was a honorable noble that fled these lands, but if the Dilisnya family were handsome, fair blondes that daringly fought for freedom and against Strahd I'll wear the shoes, even if they weren't made for me. After all, playacting as an old enemy was the perfect disguise if you -were- an enemy.. old or not. She wasn't at all certain about the sound of.. punishments, considering what Fiona did to those she seemed to -like- but, for the sake of the dominatrixes arousal, Rovana kept her disagreement subtle... which didn't stop her from shivering ever so slightly under the nibbling on her ear. "Th.. then again, Lady Ludmilla having her way with my body? Oooh yes..." She couldn't help but imagine Lady Ludmilla disciplining her for being a disobediant slave. She'd be gentle.. but strong and firm, reminding Rovana that, while she courted and served the noble lady in public, in private, the noble pirate was hers to train and discipline as needed. Just that she'd likely punish Rovana for indulging in the idea of being such a plaything, rather than standing up for her ideals.. and against that tyrant Strahd!

Yes, Ludmilla hadn't suffered so Rovana could let just anyone enslave her. Only Ludmilla, who had valued the pirates desire for freedom more than her own feelings was worthy of owning and doing with Rovanas body as she desired.. Rovana hesitated, realizing just what she was thinking about. Quickly she focused back on Lady Wachter before her. Still the image made her body position in a more submissive stance, relaxing from its tensions at the idea of punishments.
The picture was further complimented by Rovana feeling the cooler air upon her skin, causing her nipples to become prominently aroused, showing of her vibrant shade of pink contrasting with her light skintone.

"Hmnn I think that sounds lovely Lady Wachter.. can I be curious and ask what the final part of the ritual might be like? Either way, your followers didn't seem all too.. unhappy about having the baroness to.. unwind with for themselfs for a while and I think a little.. private lesson as you describe it, would make a wonderful.." again she didn't really have to playact the blush. "Learning experience for me, no? Enjoyment for you, as well as preparing me for the necessities of the role hell intends for me." Rovana added the last bit in the same subtle, submissive tone, though it was more directly to manipulate Lady Wacthers.. interest in her. Still, the pirates posture was uncharacteristically coyly, ready to follow Lady Wachter, .. presumambly the creatures corpse ruined the mood a little.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Fiona Wachter
Wachterhouse, library
Tag: Horny Rovana

"Oh I'm certain you'll adapt quite well." Fiona said slyly as she made Rovana yelp cutely. "The first thing you must learn is the benefits of silence. Of simply listening to your betters. A proper lady acknowledges her place, appreciates the peace and decorum of her surroundings, and would not desire to put anything of her master or mistress out of place. I'm sure Lady Ludmilla would prefer that you speak when you are invited to speak, or else other use would be found for your pretty lips and tongue. And if you must speak, be complimentary, clever, and... well, we will have to work on your word choices... 'savvy' is an idiom that we do not utilize. Fear not, my dear Rovana. Teaching you etiquette and a noble's poise will be my pleasure, but we must do so elsewhere, for this body reeks, and I shall need it disposed of immediately. Come."

Taking the pirate's wrist in her hand, the infernalist swept out of the library and called down the stairs.

"Haliq. Recall the servants. You and Dhavit have a body to bury. Take it to the crypt. I shall make use of its bones as another guardian, but burn its flesh in the woods first. And have the servant girls prepare my bedroom for a guest. The lady Rovana will be resting here tonight."

She led Rovana down the stairs to the den where she had originally been fitted for her dress along with Damia. Ernsk was apparently alive, having sat up and leaned against the wall. He was nursing his side, which appeared to have been stabbed.

"Well don't just sit there bleeding over my house. Get yourself patched up from the healers," Fiona said dismissively to the man, who eyed her darkly for a moment before wincing and getting to his feet, stumbling from the house. He gave Rovana's disheveled and revealed figure an idle glance as well, but in his current state of pain, did not appear to receive much pleasure from it.

Haliq was busy in fetching the servants from the cellar below and as he did this, Fiona sat with Rovana in the high velvet lined chairs in the den.

"I must ask you, my dear Rovana, if you would be amenable to learning how to wear some... restrictive clothing. It is the best way to maintain the posture that you must learn. Part of being a noble is really learning how to deal with life in restraint, maintaining absolute dignity, even when bound by the constraints of our position. If you were to accept this, I would know that you were serious about impressing your Lady Ludmilla, and of fulfilling the bargain that the infernal masters have in store for us. Ah! The power we shall both wield! Think of it! You are so fortunate, to have been chosen from a lowly life to be exalted in both blood and deeds!"

Fiona's eyes were alight as they looked upon Rovana hungrily.

"Say yes. And then wait here a moment while I ensure that the Baroness will be suitably tended to while we enjoy ourselves upstairs. The final ritual is a secret that I could only share with one who had imbibed of the draught and sealed their contract with the masters of Baator - but once that detail is seen to, I shall ensure that you and I are present for her final transformation."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly playacting captain Rovana
Wachterhouse, library-> Velvet Den

"Hmnn.. " Again Rovana was rather unsure if she agreed. She could be a little talkative, certainly, but if she had remained all hush-hushy in their first meeting.. would Ludmilla have reacted to her at all? Perhaps there was a way to be silent -and- draw someones attention? Now that'd be fun. Kind of like fighting with her strong arm on her back to train ambidexterity. She decided to listen and just nod to Lady Wachter.. it was somewhat easier than speaking her mind all the time she had to admit. She couldn't help but grin at the idea of.. other uses for her mouth though. That and.. the oddly tempting unforgivingness of Lady Wachters commands made her lower body tingle in unusual ways, natural instincts of submission, shaken awake barely more than a day ago by Ludmilla..

She nodded, and followed along, thoughtful. She wasn't a fan of complimenting, but, when faced with the need to disguise herself from stronger enemies or to get to a goal like right now, rattling her cutlass and shouting piratey phrases only got her so far. She did make sure to pull out her blade, lest it be disposed too. Not that being threatening and intimidating wasn't good as well.. at the right time and place, yes, this was not her discarding her pirating, more.. adding another kind of piracy to her repertoire.

She did raise a brow at how Fiona treated Ernst and at his reaction.. this was a little too familiar to Strahds methods. She was certain Lady Ludmilla would be more concerned and assisting if she saw her pirate injured.. Well, she'd learn the good and discard the bad, she decided, as she took place in the chair. Incidentially, she had Joe follow her, perching in a comfortable corner nearby.. if Fiona had any questions about the bird being around, she could always claim it was to keep on the lookout for further intruders after what happened so far.

"Hmnn.. If you deem it beneficial, err.. I mean.." She blushed with the commanding tone from Fiona.. "Yes, I am serious about my intentions, Lady Wachter and not afraid of some clothing. If you are certain it will help me become presentable before Lady Ludmilla and assuage your doubts at the same time I have nothing to lose... err.. or is that.. .. ah yes, I look forward to proving myself under your experienced hand?" She nodded, subtly maneuvering her words around so she was perfectly telling the truth, whilest thinking: Still, hopefully, Damia can lockpick. Joe could steal the key, but not turn it.. well, perhaps there are different kinds of .. restrictions. Furthermore, while I'm sure I can.. excuse myself to freshen up after the private meeting, the tricky part will be avoiding Lady Wachter trying to get me back down into the cellar, then again, with the guard and servants busied with the creature or downstairs, its now or never for the break-in and the break-out. Rovana gave a calm smile and reclined in the chair, trying to seem calm and passively observant as instructed, while indeed she was aroused and thoughtful instead.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Wachterhaus

Fiona seemed to have little objection to the parrot flapping about the house, following the pair of them. She seemed to have recognized the parrot as a loyal animal companion to Rovana, and perhaps of benefit to her, considering the strange observed and named connection between the pirate and the bird that had resulted in them catching the monstrous intruder upstairs.

"I do consider it beneficial. Necessary, even. And though your willful spirit may prove a barrier, I enjoy a challenge. The knowledge that an appreciative mistress awaits you will help in your training, no doubt."

Fiona brushed the back of her fingers against Rovana's cheekbone. "I shan't be long. Wait here, won't you?"

Turning from the pirate, the iron key swinging by in her belt within Rovana's reach, Lady Wachter muttered a few words in the infernal tongue, which Rovana could not follow. Then, Fiona would walk from the den and back out into the rest of the house to see to her small cult in the basement and the other 'guest' who was probably in more discomfort right now than Rovana was.

If you wanted to try to take the key now, you could make a sleight of hand check. Also, I'd like a description of how you try, if you do make the attempt. If you intend to take the opportunity to explore the house, then what follows will be edited and changed.

Several minutes passed by. There was movement in the house. Orders in the Barovian dialect, which Rovana would note had some root words that were similar to her own native tongue, but not enough to allow for fluency or understanding.

Servants voices could then be heard speaking to one another. Madalena and Haliq... Amalthia and Madalena... Dhavit and Haliq. Each private and hushed, but filled with a sense of urgency. Footsteps headed up the stairs, and through the floorboards above the Den, Rovana could hear the exertions of the two male servants as they hefted the body in the library. There was a slower, complaint-filled descent down the stairs. And then the sounds of the servants' entrance door to the back yard being opened, and the *thwump* of something large and fleshy being dropped.

There were more footsteps, then a soft knock on the door, as the two female servants, Amalthia and Madalena, appeared in the door, still wearing their exposing maid uniforms that left nothing to the imagination.

"The mistress' chamber has been prepared for you. We are instructed to help get you dressed," Amalthia said.

"Please follow us," Madalena added.

If she was amenable to being guided by the servants, Rovana would be shown her way back up the stairs and toward the locked door that Joe had been trying to gain entrance to before. When she neared the door, Rovana felt something - like an unintelligible whisper in her brain - urging her to go through.

If she passed into the room, she would notice a sputtering fire in a hearth directly across from the entrance, above which hangs a framed family portrait. A noble father and mother, their two young sons, and a baby daughter in the father's arms. The sons are smiling in a way that suggests mischief. The parents - the woman of whom is clearly Lady Wachter - look as though they are uncrowned royalty.

Wood panels covered the walls of the room. A closet and a framed mirror flanked a curtained window facing south. To the north end of the room, a wide, canopied bed lies pinned between matching end tables with oil lamps. On one side of the bed, there is a slight, human shaped indent, as though someone had been resting there for a long while and only recently moved.

Laid out on the opposite side of the bed is a series of clothing made of leather straps and steel rings. There are also several sex toys - phalluses of different shapes and sizes, with knobbed or ridged edges to provide different textures. There is also a posture collar laid out, designed to keep the neck rigid. A ball gag and a ring gag can also be seen. There is then a very beautiful dress, with frills and expert patterns, but like the maid uniforms, it has had pieces removed from it that exposed all the places on a woman traditionally meant to be covered.

"We are to help you put some of these on," Amalthia said.

"Don't be afraid. It's not so bad. Actually, it can be quite exciting," Madalena added. "The mistress sometimes has myself and Haliq dress up. Then we entertain her, by making love according to her orders. It might seem odd, to outsiders, but... we both find pleasure in it. We are grateful to the mistress for taking care of us and playing with us."

"Yes. We enjoy these things," Amalthia continued. "And you probably will too. After all... we hear things. It seems you wouldn't mind this Ludmilla person having some time to play with you too? She'd probably love to see you dressed up like this... acting like a proper lady just for her."

The maids both smiled, blushing rosily and holding up the leather body harness.

"This goes on first. It feels nice against the skin, and can be worn under normal clothes. We each wear one when the mistress has us dressed normally. It allows for easier restraint, and it can help hold toys in place. Plus, you always feel it, even when doing normal things, and it reminds you of all the fun that you have when the mistress plays with you..." Madalena said wistfully.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Innocent Noble in training Rovana
Velvet Den-> Lady Wachters hobby room.

Rovana had thought her willful spirit an advantage. She couldn't help but suspect that, while enjoyable in itself, the .. guidance Lady Wachter could provide was alltogether much different from Ludmillas. Rovana nodded nonetheless when Fiona departed and adjusting her underwear, self consciously.

She watched the iron key jingling, but, for one, she was curious on the noble training.. for two, she had grown more.. cautious after seeing Lady Wachters infernal magic. There was little explanation she could give for jumping for the key, and she was not going to ruin her chances now, with an unlucky slip of her fingers. She was not entirely perfect. She also heavily considered removing the sextoy, but concluded doing so would have Lady Wachter reinsert it with.. an emphasis.

She leaned back and listened to broken off words and phrases. She considered herself reckless but bright, wondering how long she'd need to learn the barovian dialect, if she tried to. "Alive.. alive oh... But what to do?" She hummed and mused, standing up... the maids outfits helping her.. not mind her simple outfit. Frankly, she didn't mind wearing revealing and teasing, it was almost more the frilly helplessness.. no place to hide stolen goods or a dagger in, she noted, still picking up her cutlass and sliding the pocketed coins out of an innocent knot in the dress.

"First off, I don't think Lady Wachter would appreciate me bringing my cutlass so we shall have a small departing." She noted, training her noble demeanour in doing so without much questioning the maids in the matter, depositiong blade and coins in her.. stash.
She also made sure both her and Damias equippment were bundled up in such a way as to allow easy grabbing in.. hasted situations. Then she nodded, turning to the maids with an excuse of: "There, all neat again. Now then."

Now she followed, looking about curious... and blinking as she passed the door, both interested in that it was the same room Joe(lazily perching on her shoulder) had been curious about, and at the feeling.. could the gem be hidden in this very place? Well, that reduced the reasons for stealing Lady Wachters key at all to one.

She noted the portray.. so a husband and two sons lost, a daughter gone insane, no wonder Lady Wachter was.. dark.
Then again, Ludmilla had lost her entire life and still was.. something was different about her, Rovana wanted to believe.

Rovana took in the room, subtly, curiously looking for anything that could be a gem, or an eyelike gem? Why wasn't fortune telling more precise? She had Joe flutter into a corner and try his best at looking about too. She could trust her birds instincts, there was either the gem, a bottle of rum.. or a female parrot about.
And luckily, Rovana hadn't seen any other parrots so far.

Rovanas own eyes were.. distracted by the sight of sex toys displayed before her.
"Well, as long as its only some, not all of these things, I'm grateful for your assistance.. Hmnn no... I feel I should sound more shy about it. Or is it more confident? Noble tones are hard to hit. Perhaps I should just act natural?" But that made her want to roll her r's.

"Errr.. the .. amount of toys seem a bit odd, and I'm not sure how it'd help I'll be honest, but .. ye.. yes. I wouldn't.. mind that." Rovana blushed as the second maid pretty much hit the core of the issue. The idea of seducing Lady Ludmilla in a noble dress, perhaps to be wooed by her dark knight, so much more fitting a first meeting than their first coach-ride, as beautiful and driven by passion and a hint of fear this had been. Rovana didn't even mind her lover knowing she was playacting the noble bit and was secretly a dangerous pirate, after all, Ludmilla had a duality of noble woman and sensual beast united within herself as well.

"Uhm.. alright then.. I guess I'll remove the other remaining underwear..? I'm not really.. experienced in these things, but.. got to try everything once, eh eh? Also, Lady Wachter had me.. already wear a device, I guess that one is.. optional now, seeing the.. more extensive collection, err.. do I get to pick or.. be those for Lady Wachters picks later?" She nodded, and blushed, feeling a bit oddly comforted by two other women being.. into this all, and presenting herself for the girding with harness as she continued to ask: "As an aside, what room is this.. a bedroom where Lady Wachter will join us shortly? It seems made for two." Not that she cared about Lady Wachters history.. tragic, she could guess, but.. she felt something in this room.. If Lady Wachter wished her all naughty dressed up, then wanted her to wait here giving her an unobserved moment, that'd be perfect. For now, though, she still had Joe, who'd first observe the room from his corner, then flutter over, peer down at the toys.. just to make sure he acted like an innocent bird before the maids.

Either way, Rovana seemed.. emberassd, but let the Maids proceed, though, likely if necessary she'd strip herself and remove the dildo by herself as well, she was.. not used to taking a passive role in these things, and it made her feel.. oddly warm and vunerable again..

I'd like Joe to take 20 on perception/insight, looking for a gem, as Rovana busies the maids. I know its not in edition no.5 but its basically 'you keep rolling until you hit a 20, you can only do it when a nat 1 wouldn't mess things up for you.. for example, in this case, observing a room with enough time without a fight going on.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maids and Lady Wachter
Master Bedroom

The maids waited politely for Rovana to stow away her weapon with the rest of her things, before bringing her up into what was presumably the master bedroom of the household.

"We're aware of what you're wearing now, please, allow us," Amalthia said, then helped Rovana gently out of her current underwear.

Madalena followed this by gently using her fingers to probe into Rovana and remove the wet, vibrating stone from her body and placing it on the bedsheets beside the pirate.

Slowly, following their instructions, Rovana was helped into the leather body harness, feeling the coolness of the metal and the smooth give of the leather across her body. When it was all cinched together and affixed in place, it felt quite nice, without being too restrictive.

Some underwear followed, and this underwear she noticed had been reinforced in the crotch area to allow for the attachment of other devices. In this case, there was a place for a large phallus to be affixed to the area that would align with her pussy, and a smaller rod was attached to the area that lined up with her butt. Madalena smiled calmly as she selected and attached the two appropriate sex toys, coating them with a warming, lubricated oil.

It was while she did this that the door opened and Lady Wacther entered, wearing a new outfit, a scantily clad dress with a deep V-neck that plunged down to her navel and was kept tight with lacing. In her hands she held a scroll, a quill, an ink bottle, and the goblet from downstairs. She set these things on the nightstand nearby the bed.

Like this, only without the head dress

"Oh good, I haven't missed too much. That will be all, girls. I will tend to Miss Rovana myself."

The two servants bowed their heads and left the room, closing the door behind them. This left Fiona to approach and pick up the penetrating underwear, holding it out for Rovana.

"First, we'll dress you up, and then we'll start with some basic posture. If you mess up, I'll give you a light slap here."

She tapped the curve of Rovana's ass.

"And if you do well, I'll make sure you feel good. Something akin to what the Lady Ludmilla could give... no, I've not been bitten by a vampire before, but I've had many conversations with those who have. I've heard what they tell me of it. The yearning that it can give. This is something that my spells have the power to replicate. I can give you a taste of this... but first, let us get you looking like a proper lady in training."

She instructed Rovana to put a leg up so that she could step into the specialized panties, which Fiona would then draw up and gently, but firmly insert inside of the guest. The Lady Wachter would look intently at Rovana as the underwear was pulled up, hilting her in both holes, before being secured with metal attachments to rings on the leather harness, to guarantee the toys wouldn't slip out.

"They have been enchanted with the same movement spell that the previous stone was. So your pleasure is something that I can give and take away, as needed." Fiona gloated in a sing song voice.

"Now, stand straight up. Arms out. I will place this dress on you. It will keep you exposed, for my amusement, but also for the pleasure of any mistress who would toy with you. You must learn to enjoy being inspected and lusted after. I am certain that my gaze is but a paltry reflection of how you would feel with your vampiress regarding you like this. If it helps, try to think of me as a practice for her. Think how proud she will be of your efforts. How amused. How appreciative. You will seduce her with your newfound grace and restrained humility."

The dress was put over the harness, so that Rovana was mostly covered. Then, smiling, Fiona brought out a pair of insanely high-heeled shoes. She pushed Rovana back upon the bed and slipped them onto her.

"And now we will start by getting you to balance properly, while mantaining your posture. You will wear these shoes. And... this collar."

Here she held out a long posture collar that would keep Rovana's neck extremely straight, unable to turn or bend, but only to look forward.

"Once you have mastered posture, we can work on your diction. Your table manners we may be able to save for another time... after all, the meals you will be sharing with the Lady Ludmilla are not typical..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Innocent Noble in training Rovana
Lady Wachters hobby room.

"Its really not necessary.. I .. uh.. uhum.." Rovana blushed a bit at the maids assistance, she couldn't help her apprehension under the two maids touches, adjusting the corset slightly.. "Huh. You know, this isn't half as bad as I expected, not all soft and comfy, hard to slip a hidden dagger anywhere, but kinda.. snug, yes, thats a good word." She nodded, relaxing somewhat, though still watching the underwear warily, then again, wearing a corset and no underwear was even stranger.

"Uhmm.. hold on, this is part of the outfit or.." Rovana remarked as she observed the oiling up of sextoys, gulping slightly.. which meant she couldn't do so again as she observed Lady Wacther delivering the fiendish ritual items upstairs.. She had really hoped to avoid this matter for a while.

Then again, thanks to Lady Wachters words, she didn't have much of an issue with responding, simply nodding and trying to be graciously while doing so, at the maids, before looking over to Lady Wachter. She still mieeped slightly at the sight of the underwear combined with the slapping-demonstration.

"I see. Y.. yes, theres a yearning, akin to a strong taste for a rare beverage you've long not tasted. It's nothing all consuming, but... tempting. I did notice you speaking of Ludmilla as if you know her to some extend, is that just you .. whats the proper word.. anticipating how she'd act?" Rovana inquired, trying not to use her pirates accent. She wisely supressed any doubts at how ladies in training propably were not so.. lewdly dressed. At the same time, doing so had her blushing as she was reminded of her near complete nudity, despite the corset.

Still, when Fiona commanded her, what choice did she have, she stepped forward, staring down at the panties.. this situation was most definitly something unusual to her. "Ahnn.." Rovana moaned out, shifting ever so slightly, her hips rocking against the intrusion, her hand clenching into a small fist at the filling sensation.

"L.. lovely." Rovana remarked at the enchantment of the rods, leaving her sarcasm mostly supressed, as she looked at Lady Wachter.. well, this was.. a crash course. some kind of course, for nobility, for sure.

"Alright Lady Wachter.." She straightened herself up, ignoring the tension in her loins sucessfully, while curiously peeking at the dress. "Hmnn.. I understand.. I think I can do that.. though I'm not sure I'll ever be one to do.. humility right." Even saying that, something about being dressed up to.. please, exspecially please and tempt Ludmilla did sound.. wonderfully seductive.

She mieeped a bit again when put onto the bed with high heels put upon her, seeming both suprised and.. unhappy about the uncomfortable shoework. "Haaah.. How can you fight in that.." She complained, her hips swaying a little with the two sextoys filling her throughoutly more, only for her complaint to be rewarded with thee posture collar to secure her further, making her hush, arguing with Lady Wacther was propably just going to complicate this for her.. and she had asked for the training.. Even now the idea kind of aroused her, truthfully, perhaps exspecially because she was confronted with unusual things she'd normally never wear... "My diction is marvelously flawless on occasion.." Rovana semi-objected, though she couldn't help but blush-grin at the remark about table manners.. "We.. well, one could say by.. presenting myself nicely we also ensure Lady Ludmillas.. dining experience is enjoyable.." She mumbled, shifting, getting up and trying to adjust to the new outfit, trying to balance it out.

It wasn't easy. To be fair, Rovana had the physical ability with her agile body, but any of the things, corset, collar, or high heels or toys within her could have been enough to.. throw her off.. All of these things together, she couldn't move at all like she was used to, likely netting her a punishment or two. She was dextrous and inventive.. meaning she'd only step on the tip of her toes and bend awkwardly to avoid the pressure of the toys.. only to give Fiona more reasons to correct her..

"Ugh I want to.. impress, yes, but this is really hard! It'd be hard enough to balance in shoes and collar alone, but I'm feeling so hot and.. I don't know.. s.. so on display.. How can I learn to enjoy something like th.. this.. theres way too many things to keep attention on to not mess it up and I'm feeling so.. h.. horny.." Rovana complained, emberassedly, after a short while, still wanting to take confident steps and pose like a pirate captain, though her cheeks were flushed from the lewd exposure of her breasts and the toys pushing into her. She was clearly aroused, but still hesitant in letting the clothes properly adjust her stance, though the more aroused she became the more she let herself enjoy and submit, slowly, hesitantly yielding to the forming stance of the outfit and Lady Wachters guidance, if only ever so slowly, a credit to Ludmilla, or at least the vampires powers, Fiona might think, for enarmoring the strong willed pirate captain so throughoutly.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dominatrix Fiona
Master Bedroom
Tag: 'Lady' Rovana

"I may not know your Lady Ludmilla personally. But I know the type. We have seen vampires before, here in Vallaki. After all, they feed upon the foolish and unaware. Often, they do not leave their meals alive, but on the rare occassion that they fancy a mortal, they will keep them alive and addicted to the feeling of being fed. They give a cute pet name to such creatures... blood dolls. I have kept track of such thralls... studied them. They bear common traits. Signs of adoration... temptation... the touch of ecstasy that comes from wanting another bite from that forbidden lover. I know about this addiction in mortal terms, my lovely girl. It is the desire of the prey wanting to be rewarded and empowered by its predator. The thrill of giving in, of baring your neck to the fangs... Not so different with signing a contract or drinking of the infernal cup. You make a pact with darkness... any form of it, and it will reflect upon you. But my dear Rovana. We court darkness willingly, you and I. It is the path to power, to happiness, to fulfillment. Not the empty promises of the pious, or the idiotic notion of the meek inheriting the earth. You and I, Rovana, we are takers. And in the midst of all this taking, we might allow ourselves the indulgence now and again of being taken ourselves.~"

Fiona spoke wistfully, knowingly, and with a passion tinged perhaps by just a touch of loss. She then drew up the panties snugly, fitting them into place with a mirthful, soft laugh at Rovana's mieeps. She rubbed the blonde's fine ass with her hand and then gave a kiss upon the girl's neck before placing the posture collar upon her.

Next came the develish shoes, which would make walking, or even standing gracefully an act of sheer concentration.

"Fight?" Fiona clucked her tongue and gave Rovana a light spank upon her flank. "Who said you were to fight? A noble lady is there to look pretty, to be dignified even in the case of severe duress. Let the dumb muscle and the hired help do the fighting for you. A noble fights with her words, her charm, and her mind. Though of course, you're just in this for the play acting, I suppose?" Lady Wachter frowned slightly and shook her head. She then took Rovana's hand and helped her daintily to her feet.

"Come now, let's walk across the room and back. Ah ah ah..." She spanked Rovana again with her open palm, to correct her center of balance leaning over as she naturally tried to look down at her feet, which the posture collar made nigh impossible.

"Oh? Have you presenting yourself for Lady Ludmilla's dining pleasure before?" Fiona asked, with a mocking laughter in her voice. "Hmm, I do wonder what that might have looked like. Something that a proper lady would do? Or more likely you were being quite the tart. No matter. You were exactly as your superior deigned you to be. That is as it should be. Respecting your betters and being properly attentive to them. Now, if you act with the right confidence and hold your head up high, others will begin to defer to you in just the same manner. Imagine yourself giving regal commands, never lowering your eyes to the servants and lower classes, but giving commands and having them followed as a matter of course. You must treat them as below your notice, so that they yearn for the small nods of approval and are content. Do not suffer an inferior to treat you as an equal."

The Lady Wachter aided Rovana around the room in a circle, and when she had completed one circuit, she was given a nice, comforting rub on her butt and the rods attached to her panties began to buzz, forcing Rovana's knees to naturally want to turn inward as her pleasure centers were delighted with incoming stimulation.

"Nothing easy was ever worth doing, Rovana. Embrace the difficulty! Will yourself to become something you are not for the sake of your desired mistress. Do you not want her touch... her body upon yours... the feel of her desire pulling you towards her? To know that pleasure once more?" Fiona traced a finger around Rovana's perky pink nipples, watching as they hardened under her attention.

She urged Rovana to complete another circuit, correcting posture and footing problems again with light slaps and cooing encouragements. The more and more that she practiced, the better Rovana was becoming with walking in the high heels without need of looking down. But as she felt herself progressing, the humming from her crotch became more insistent, weakening her at the knees.

"If you can maintain your decorum even in the face of distraction, that is when you will have learned your lessons properly. Now... you say you are horny. Is there anything you would wish me to do about that? You may request something of me, but take care to do so with dignity and proper words."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Near impossible to find a fitting noble in lewd dress thingie for this, I know what you're after lookwise, but keeping this one for now. Also, edited to expand and detail lewd/emotional stuffs, yey!)
Innocent noble pirate in training
Lady Wachters hobby room

Rovana listened calmly to Lady Wachters description of vampires... she blushed at the idea of being.. fancied. Yes, Ludmilla had gone through some.. effort to .. well.. keeping her alive wasn't quite right was it? Keeping her.. for herself? Now that idea was.. enticing, to think Ludmilla would jealously guard her from someone like Strahd taking her.. The pirate couldn't help but smirk to herself. "That name.. I've heard it said, but not in words.." she hesitated and bit her lips. Hold on, that name, she had heard it in her vision, but.. that was nothing but a day dream, right? Rovana blushed as Fiona went on, more aroused by the description than the toys or her revealing outfit even. "I uhm.. that makes.. a lot of sense." She admitted, and chuckled. "It takes a certain.. determination and vision to take from the strong, rather than pray to lofty and nonsensical ideals. I don't know if you're a religious woman, Lady Wachter, but if I am to pledge myself to something, I want it to be something I have actual use for.. good food and drink and riches, a strong hand filling my flesh with pleasure.." Still, she had to wonder how much her quest was born out of the desire Lady Wachter had described, how much of it was actually her own nature. Was she just being controlled by the vampires bite? The pirate rather believed she had never met a woman like Ludmilla making her feel like this. She was quite sure that she was acting upon her own lusts and respect towards the beautiful vampiress.. for the most part. She was certain this yearning wasn't just the vampiric powers, but also her enchanting apperance, her lustful desire for Rovana, and more important than anything, her willingness to sacrifice posessing Rovana, out of respect for the sames desire for freedom.

"I admit, I now better understand Ireena.. the one the Count himself is after, before .. meeting with Lady Ludmilla up close she seemed half insane, both rejecting Strahd and yearning for him, though I believe my attraction to the vampiress goes beyond the simple bite. She .. haah.. I'd not share this without.. the state my body is currently in, but she.. taught me my proper place in a way my body will not forget anytime soon." Rovana admitted, letting her guard down a little much perhaps, aroused by the idea of being.. covetted after by Ludmilla, her gasp at the following spank having a clear tint of arousal to it now.

"Hah... I'm in this for more than simple playacting. Nobility.. its a weapon and an armor. The more weapons you master, the less likely it is you find yourself of the mercy of your opponents. Even taking away my desire to.. seduce the beautiful Ludmilla," and leaving out the fact I wish to empower her.. by being impressive myself, as hers. "Its easier to open certain doors if you know what the keys supposed to look like." She mused and nodded. "And if becoming a noble more.. properly will serve to please my lady, you'll find me most serious." The pirate captain nodded, trying to keep her speech on a high class 'level' .. well, for a short while.:

"Mieep.. I.. I'd not call it .. tardly, but.. I'd rather our story had started more.. majestically." Rovana decided to share, not fighting Fionas spankings, and moaning ever so slightly at the cutting words and tingling physical punishment, while she listened to Fionas advice.. The noble lady was right, on a pirates ship you had to look those you commanded in the eyes.. lest they decided to stab you in an unwatched moment. Giving commands however, that was easy.. well, until the naughty buzzing started between her legs. "Haaah.. y.. you keep talking about.. betters and inferiors, but how do you distinguish one and the other.. is not a farmer holding a pike to your throat your better at the moment?" Rovana posed a sincere question.

"Haaahmnn.." Rovana moaned, fighting off a climax for half a minute as the full buzzing force of the toys hit her, her legs rubbing against one another sensually, struggling with maintaining her posture momentarily. "Ye.. yes.. haah.. you are right, if it was easy anyone could do it..." She nodded at Lady Wachters encouragements to will herself into being someone she was not, pushing on, showing an impressive determination once she had made up her mind.. after all she had rather died trying than give in twice already.

"Hmn.. For Lady Ludmilla. And for myself." Rovana exhaled, continuing on the next round, closing her eyes for a moment.. Not because she was imagining looking down upon others, but because she was imagining herself as proper noble, sliding into position, whilest moaning softly with Fiona caressing her breast.. and with the increasing stimulation between her legs... She imagined it was Ludmillas dark fingers caressing along her smooth sex, pushing in deeply. Hungry, both lust and love filled eyes upon her. Lady Wachter had misunderstood one thing, fundamentally, truly, everything she had said was accurate, Rovana wished for the forbidden lusts of belonging, being rewarded.. empowered by her beautiful mistress.. equally she wanted to be captured and caressed and soiled by her lover.. oh yes, her sex pulsated darkly, hungrily..
But more than that, she wanted to empower her beloved. Free her from the wicked Strahd, show her just how powerful she could become, how darkly beautiful. That was the only real difference in philosophy Rovana felt remained, but it was crucial. The pirate believed that those above weren't just rulers, those below just tools to be used and claimed by the powerful amassing power, but that they could empower those above them.. and the other way around. What was a captain without a crew? What was a crew without their captain? Still, she could ignore this difference through the haze of lust and absorb what interested her of Fionas teachings.. and a lot of it had her loins burning with desire.

"Hmnn, .. you are right, I want.. " Rovana shook her head, subtly shifting in her stance, continuing her walk but keeping her eyes closed, her head high.
The more she walked like this, the better it felt.. the harder it became through all the pleasure. It was a rather effective training, she would note down later, after her heated mind had calmed down. One could almost call it.. diaboloic.
Rovana inhaled, obviously taking some effort to proceed and answer, in a calm, refined tone, only at the edges tinted with lust:.. "I wish to enflame Lady Ludmillas desires, for her to pull me into her entrappments further. The wonderfully insidious spell of a vampires bite is such that I yearn for more alone, but that I want to yearn for more. Or perhaps that is crafted from my own desires. It matters little. What I want you to do about my bodies arousal is not instant gratification, but furthering this yearning. Use my lusts to guide me further upon this path of being a beautiful noble b.. blood doll to earn my gratitude... my body is already burning up under your touch and my desire and wont last much longer anyway.." Rovanas words grew more sure, while she kept her eyes closed, her stance becoming more relaxed, confident even, while at the same time maintaining a confident posture, imagining Ludmilla looking upon her delicious noble servant to be, as Rovana took a step away from the guiding Lady Wachter, then another, trying to move without an aiding hand, turning around on the spot, opening her eyes, staring at Lady Wachter with a piercing, commanding gaze. "Also, you know what that which you said before means, right? I am enthralled to Lady Ludmilla, yet hell asks for my loyalty, let me ask you, who'd you follow, Strahd, or Hell first and foremost? What would your philosophy call for here?" Rovana presented for consideration... making sure to sound more philosohical than accusing, Fionas dominance having an effect on her.

Editing in, Charisma check of 15, leaving it up to DM if +4 for persuasion or etc would be apropriate.

Last edited: