What's new

A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

Ludmilla
Black Carriage by the West Gate of Barovia

"My marriage had nothing to do with the church," Ludmilla hissed with feral disdain, as though the mention of the holy institution repulsed her. "It was Strahd, claiming me for his own, for eternity. He knew that he could curse me with a false love for him, and now I am his... I long for his touch, the feel of him grasping my flesh, overpowering me, claiming me again and again... It seems so long ago that he found interest in such things. But I am fortunate... he has placed other consorts in crypts for centuries. So long as I do not displease him, I can avoid eternity in a stone box. All he would need do is command me, and I would walk to such a fate. Do you understand, Rovana? The Count's power makes a mockery of love. He exists to crush the concept that he can never have, yet always longs for."

The dark vampiress began to draw her gown up and turned her back slightly to Rovana.

"If you would please tie it back into place before you say your goodbyes, captain? I should like to dress as you suggest - if ever the Count were to make me a true vampyr, I would be the dark queen you see me as, truly. And I would not stop until you were my very own privateer, that I can say with all truth."

If Rovana helped to fasten Ludmilla's gown, when she was done, the vampire would turn around suddenly and with half lidded eyes lean in for a kiss upon the pirate's lips, wanting to passionately display her desire for the reaver.

Something about the kiss emboldened Rovana. She felt more capable, more driven to achieve greatness, if not just for her own sake, but perhaps for Ludmilla.

[Rovana hits a milestone in the adventure and levels up to Level 4!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Ludmillas pimpin carriage

"Aye, he be a bastard, I got that, but by all you told me, you never said that you can love no other like him." Rovana stopped on her departure, leaning forward and closing the vampiress dress with a dextrous touch. "A dark queen to sail for.." Rovana blinked, tensing up for a moment at the kiss, then smiling, her lips warm against the vampires as she pushed forwards a little, leaning forth to caress Ludmillas cheek for a brief moment.

"Hmnnnaah.. that.. didn't feel as if it had been crushed." She looked at the vampiress with longing. Again her mind wandered to the beauty before her, this time imagining herself kneeling before her, bowing and carrying riches, only to present them to her dark queen. That gesture made her feel.. strengthened. Sure she could not challenge Strahd, or even more than a few of the undead as she was, but .. perhaps there were ways.. "You know its rather impossible to plan and conspire against someone you absolutely adore. That said, Strahd has reason to want to see me succeed. My demise would mean trouble for him too." I hope. Rovana added. Then again.. "Scratch what I said a moment ago. I've been an lilly livered little girl that let meself get scared about." Rovana finally realized with Ludmillas words.

Why would being cursed be bad for a pirate? She grinned. She needed to stop thinking like any of the many heroes that Strahd had dealt with. Clearly, whatever they'd try had been tried before.. and without sucess."If that be a promise of yours, then I promise to be the most fierce privateer a dark queen could desire. And if Strahd condemned yer to a tomb that'd just mean I'd need a pickaxe. Lady Ludmilla, " A grin on her lips and a fire lighting up in her eyes again, Rovana took place in the coach once more, looking at Ludmilla with a desire filled smile.

"To the castle we shall travel.." Rovana exhaled. The first thing you needed to walk freely in a prison.. were handcuffs. "My Queen, you shouldn't undress and offer yourself to me.." Rovana gulped, adjusting her loose dress to open it up slightly, taking off her hat and putting it atop the doll to cover it up more or less.. "That should be my place." She licked one of her fingers, extending it to brush away the dried up hint of red at Ludmillas lips with an exploring finger. "Neither of us is.. innocent by any means. But there is one kiss you can give me for the first time, so none other can ever take it from you." Rovana said, leaning back, a slight grin on her lips still. She wasn't sure of the way, but she was sure of the goal now. Power, freedom, riches whatever a pirate would desire. She just had to walk the way without hesitating anymore. Become the reaver, as the annoying seer had said.

"M'lady..do you think for a short moment you could forget about your bonds with Strahd and answer me but a few questions.." Rovana requested, subtly leaning to expose her neck, which had the side effect of her dress falling lower, revealing the pink circle of her areola on one side and the Jolly Roger tatoo over her heart. Rovana gently reaching out for Ludmillas hand, taking it in her own if she let her. "First, do you know of a rich woman of power, willingly and gladly supporting your count? Second, I wonder about the power of Strahds beasts, I heard he has men like wolves, .." she Leaned up, guiding Ludmillas hand upon her shoulder, letting her feel her warmth, her pulse.. "They must be strong and dangerous, I wonder, is that a power he imparted upon them, like your undeath upon you?" Listening to the answers, Rovana smiled, then leaned back, presenting herself, half intentionally, half out of subconcious desire, in a submissive, exposed position.. "Do you desire my warmth, my queen?" She gulped slightly, remembering well the seers words. The wolfs indubitably had power.. they showed loyalty to Strahd, but they did not have to obey, had they? "Wou.. haah.. would you mind much if your privateer was something powerful.. and wild you'd have to tame? But answering all those questions, you must be thirsty, my Queen. .. please be gentle.." She said, for the second time in her life, as she tilted her head ever so slightly to the side, looking at Ludmilla and letting go of the cool hand she'd been holding.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Black Carriage

"Hnnnh, that is true... I still have my own desires, my own longings," Ludmilla crooned, her body slightly undulating as she continued to regard the pirate with a lustful gaze. They kissed then, and her cool lips were soft and giving, her tongue darting out to flicker at Rovana's teeth and lips.

When they parted the kiss, Ludmilla sat back in her seat and looked with a pleased, coy look as Rovana hopped once more into the black carriage opposite her. The pirate loosened her clothing and tossed her captain's hat onto the jester doll, who fell down onto its butt and then removed the hat, peaking over it with glassy, unblinking eyes.

Ludmilla hissed sharply as Rovana deliberately proffered her neck, and the fangs were now quite prominent. Her eyes were now riveted to the pirate's jugular vein. As though she were a dog on a chain, she crossed the narrow gap between them as the carriage door closed and the horses began to march with increasing speed along the road towards the castle. Ludmilla hovered directly over Rovana's face, raw hunger in the vampire spawn's eyes.

"You offer me your blood? Ahhh...~ Rovana, my sweet, how I long for this." She caressed the captain's cheek with her pale, cold hands. Her fingernails were sharp, like claws, but she was careful not to scratch the pirate.

"Hnnh... questions... yes. There is such a woman in the town of Vallaki. The Lady Wachter loyally and proudly supports the Count, and despises the current leader, the Baron Vallakovich. If you ask me, Lady Wachter would be a far better ruler... but enough of other ladies... We should not delay..."

Ludmilla leaned in closer and began to lay wet kisses upon Rovana's neck, and she moaned and pouted when Rovana asked another question about the wolves. As she answered it, she gripped Rovana's bodice and tugged on it forcefully, exposing the pirate's bust to her.

"The werewolves have a curse all their own. They serve Strahd because he is far stronger than they are... and the current alpha has pledged loyalty to the Count in exchange for the same gift that the Vistani have - the right to leave Barovia from time to time. The last werewolf who challenged and lost to the current alpha is now in the dungeons of the castle."

Ludmilla inhaled and put a thumb and forefinger on Rovana's chin.

"Now, your queen suggests that you relax and surrender. It will hurt for the first moment, but it will become pleasureable soon enough.~"

With that, Ludmilla kissed Rovana once more, and then moved down to her exposed neck. Rovana's body tensed up, knowing and sensing that Ludmilla's jaws had opened wide and now two fangs pressed against her skin.

With a sudden forceful thrust, Ludmilla's undead strength gripped Rovana and pinned her to the carriage seat. The two fangs sank down, breaking the skin and penetrating Rovana's neck. There was a moment of pain, like being stabbed by iron nails, but then there was a sweet release and a feeling of lightness. Euphoria filled her mind as her neck became sensitive and erogenous. She felt Ludmilla's cool mouth sucking at her neck, her tongue drawing across her skin sloppily, and rich, warm blood pooling up and then dribbling down her neck.

Ludmilla deals 1 piercing damage and 7 necrotic damage. Until Rovana has time to recover, that 7 necrotic damage also reduces Rovana's MAX HP by the same amount.

"MMMhhhh~~!" Ludmilla moaned with orgasmic exhultation as she lapped up Rovana's blood. Her tongue and lips messily slurped up the spilling blood and then, with tenderness, she ran her tongue flatly across the two bite marks and closed the wounds so that they were merely two red pinpricks upon her otherwise clear, fair flesh.

"You taste wonderful! Like... raspberries and... hnnh... rum I think."

Ludmilla continued to loosen Rovana's clothes and cupped one of her breasts with her hand as she moved to kiss the pirate once more.

"You're already something wild, powerful and needing to be tamed~" She whispered softly, pressing her body against the pirate. "Being a werewolf would make you taste too much like dog. I like your blood just the way you are.~"

After having been bitten by Ludmilla, Rovana feels a sexual yearning for the vampire. It's not uncontrollable and doesn't inflict a mechanic of any sort. It's simply like having tasted something very nice for the first time and realising that - "yes, I'd like some more of that please, thank you!" (eg: If you like chocolate, it'd be like having tasted chocolate for the first time and realizing you could have more of it.)

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana

Frankly, Rovana had imagined it more scary to kiss a vampires lips.. comparatively, she frankly beat a lot of living lovers. Rovana briefly mused if that was experience or passion.

"Aye.. I offer ye something most would take by force. I just hope that, unlike me, ye be a moderate drinker."Rovana tried to joke as admittedly she had to control her fear, luckily a feat that a pirate was rather good at, when faced with just how.. feral Ludmilla was. But at the same time, perhaps this was her one chance. Rovana had no illusions that if ordered to kill her, Ludmilla would hesitate, weep, and try to resist if she tried to appeal to the good in her.. But why only appeal to the good. By what Eva had told her there were only two things the vampires were truly bound by.. their loyalty to their creator, and their hunger. What was stronger, for at least a short while, Rovana wondered? It was a dangerous game, but when did pirates not play with a risk?

"You are so cold.." She couldn't help but remark, not one for social etiquette unless he had to either way and taken by a dangerous yet tempting passion right now. Rovana had to admit, the danger intimidated but also excited her. She could feel the warmth between her loins. She wondered if the vampiress could sense it, smell it..

Vallaki was a town? Rovana idly noted? She must have misread the map. So her way to improve the sword would also lead her close to the mountain. Well, for now, she had other goals. And at the most current moment, she had not the focus to think about her goals, other than yearning for and worrying just a little about the situation she had gotten herself into. Rovana exhaled with a deep sigh under the kisses upon her neck.. she had imagined this far less enjoyable. She took the opportunity to put a hand up against Ludmillas hip, arm half curled around her, letting the vampiress feel the reavers warmth up close.

When Ludmilla told her of the werewolves her mouth turned into a grin. The seer and her cards were useful, if there truly was a medallion linked to a ship, but.. Rovana liked to spike her deck.. and she had just learned of a wonderful way to. She doubted it'd be a challenge to get into the castles dungeon, but to be fair, getting out again could prove to be a different matter.

She did not mind the vampiress pulling down her dress(though there was a climpering of two hidden daggers onto the coaches ground as they were dislodged from their hiding place. Rovana had a rather comely body, if one was willing to ignore a scar under her right breast and a certain sweatyness that came from having fought a group of undead not long ago. Her breasts themselves had a nice, round shape, with right now engorged, pink nipples, skin slightly tanned but of a far lighter complexion compared to the ashen vampire.

"A.. alright Lady Ludmiaaaaah!" Rovana gasped with the sudden piercing. Her hand came up, making a small fist, tensing, the one on Ludmillas dress gripping tight, tugging a little, perhaps enough to pull on the dress, perhaps even a reflex to pull her assailant away.. only for her to relax with a sudden feeling of euphoria, taking Ludmillas advice as she calmed herself, her hand on the vampires hips wandering lower, feeling her bottom as what little struggle her body had put up on instinct dissipated with a lustful sigh of relaxation."Haah.. aaah..." Truth be told, a part of Rovana just wanted this as the perfect way to infiltrate the castle. She figured, if the vampires needed to feed regularly, a .. guest, so marked, would get in far less trouble. 'You enjoy my taste, don't you? Would you really want to share it with the Count?' She had wanted to ask, to try and cajole Ludmilla a bit further towards independence.

But she was overwhelmed by a submissive longing. A part of her had wondered how it'd feel. It felt better than anything she expected. She grinned slightly at the vampires apt analysis of her taste, her voice having a slight husky slur to it.. "Fair warning, you might feel a little tipsy.. if err.. ye can, I had a good half bottle of rum. But I am glad my taste pleases you, lady Ludmilla.. hmnn.." Rovana nodded, panting slightly."Wild? I may be but powerful.. I don't feel like I am. I fear the overwhelming dangers of these lands and having a bestial strength to contest those I face..." Rovana answered, due to her euphoria and arousal more honest than she'd normally be as she reconsidered her idea. She didn't want to taste like dog if that disappointed Ludmilla,.. wait, why'd she not want that? She could do whatever she wanted! The vampire was really.. tempting though. "I'm dashingly handsome, smart, a good fencer, if not a strong one but the undead brutes that litter these lands care little for any of those qualities. Plus you know of my desire, I don't want you gifted to me like a commodity, I want to take you, with my strength. That needn't mean challenging the Count in direct combat, but unless he be open to a contest of marine swearwords or rum-drinking, theres little I can do. Besides, theres a powerful creature I need to deal with.".. though she was both aroused and charmed by the vampires words, as she presented her practical dress for Ludmilla to open it up, looking at the vampiress, .. and leaning to open the bridal dress she had just closed up again, letting it fall open to look at those dark breasts before her, she biting her lower lip slightly and exhaling hotly. All this talk was really bothersome with her feeling this hot..

She pressed her lips up against Ludmillas with an eager coo, her tongue poking out curiously, feeling a certain warmth, her warmth, upon them, though she leaned back and added. "I err.. I've never expected anyone would compliment my blood.. or me kind of enjoying the compliment. Haah.. you drinking from me feels so good, my queen.. haaah.. I just... my body feels so hot! If I need taming, then tame me, Ludmilla!" She blushed in an almost maidenlike manner, looking at the vampires eyes with a deep yearning, her body quite aroused after the feeding, her neck still tingling, blood rushing, faster now, through her body, her breast warm and soft under Ludmillas touch.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Black Carriage
Tag: Rovana

"Mmmh, and you are sooo warm~" Ludmilla sighed happily, pressing her cold body up against Rovana, sliding her muscular leg across Rovana's lap and taking a clawed hand and placing it directly over the pirate's right breast, before squeezing it firmly, mixing slight pain with extra pleasure.

"So long since I've been allowed to play with warm, living flesh like this. All mine to... hnnh... savor~"

She had then bitten into Rovana for the first time, and she reveled in the pirate's submissive reaction to her bite, looming over her in the aftermath of having licked her wound clean, with hunger still in her eyes, but an unholy air of elation at having tasted this pirate.

"The taste of wine and other spirits is like ash in my throat, unless it is intertwined in blood. I shall ply you with drink often, I think, to get my own fill. You are... too good to resist for long. Ah, Rovana. I must taste you again! Do not fear... I shall be gentle and careful... and I will reward you for your compliance."

So saying, Ludmilla began to gently, but firmly, begin stripping Rovana, removing the pirate's boots, then sliding down the girl's skirt and under garments. Wanting to expose the fair skinned girl's lower half. As she did this, Rovana was talking about the advantages of having bestial strength.

"You have more power than you think - it lies in your unpredictability. And a werewolf, while strong, is a savage beast - predictable to a fault. I think you are a worthy foe. Perhaps even the Count thinks you could be as well? Now hush your lips, my privateer. For I long to hear only your moans."

Having removed the intervening garments, Ludmilla had exposed her fair pirate lover, and now leaned in to kiss her once more, deeply, as Rovana undid her top and exposed the dark, pert pair of breasts that now mashed up against her own. Rovana could taste the iron tang of her own blood upon Rovana's tongue as it danced needfully with her own, but the taste was not immediately repulsive as she had thought it might be. Perhaps a lingering side effect of the initial bite was to not be queezy about the taste and smell of one's own bloodletting?

"Hnnh... now... I want more of you. And your queen wants her buccaneer to enjoy her royal treatment.~ Hmmhmm~"

The dark face lowered and planted itself between the pirate's thighs. Ludmilla's nose buried into the soft, trimmed(?) tufts of her blonde pubic hair, and the vampire's tongue flickered out to curl and lap across the wet, engorged petals of Rovana's flower. Pleasure began to assault the pirate like large waves crashing to her shore, as the tongue slurped eagerly and insistently into her womanly depths. All the while, Ludmilla's fangs traced dangerously at her mound of venus, threatening to draw blood, but Ludmilla skillfully avoided nicking Rovana.

Until, of course, the pirate had been brought to the edge of her first orgasm, which came exceptionally quickly, for some reason, as though there were some sort of supernatural connection of lust between them now that heightened the experience. Certainly, Rovana had never felt so sensitive under the sway of any lover ever before this.

Rovana takes 1 piercing damage and 7 more necrotic damage. The necrotic damage also reduced the Max HP by the same amount until Rovana can get a long rest. After this second bite, Rovana feels an even stronger lust for Ludmilla, and an intense liking for the feel of being bitten and drained. This appreciation for the act may reduce with time.

Then, with a mirthful, dark giggle, and while still keeping her tongue lapping at Rovana's sensitive nub with unholy vigor, Ludmilla sank her teeth into the pubic mound just above the pirate's vagina, and began to drink deep of her blood once more. The pain was easily drowned out by a spike of pleasure, both mundane from the licking and supernatural from the draining of her blood from such an intimate area. Rovana's orgasm was explosive, the fire within her raging like an inferno as her love juices mixed with her blood, and Ludmilla exalting in the process of lapping up both from the puffy and exposed lower lips. Withdrawing her fangs after half a minute, Ludmilla cleaned the area up fully with her tongue and then held her face, messy along her lips and chin, up so that she could look Rovana properly in the eyes again.

"And now I think, I shall take my pleasure, hmm? Now that you are a sopping heap of well-licked, well-drained pirate flesh? You may not know it, but my husband enjoys to change his brides to suit his idle fancies. When he fucks myself and Anastasya and Volenta together, he has me provide another cock to add to the fun... perhaps you would like to sample it?"

She lets her gown fall fully away, and Rovana sees, through the blurry fog of her own ecstasy, that around the now nude vampire's dark, perfectly formed hips is a thin chain belt of rose gold, and below that belt, between her legs, is a hairless, perfectly shaped phallus, standing erect and proud, with a bead of precum on top of it. It extends from the top of her female genitalia, marking her as a hermaphrodite, though likely not a natural one, given her words.

She slides in closer now, placing the hard and thick shaft between the wet, already worked slit and rubbing it firmly against Rovana's clit.

"I want to be the first vampire to fuck you as well as drain you. Better to do this now, before we arrive... but we may get time to do it again once we're there~."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana

Rovana exhaled hotly. It was oddly exhilerating for the daring pirate captain to so play with danger.. It was easy to remember just what a dangerous undead creature she was wooing. It also felt really good and ever since the bite she had felt both hot and distracted. "Hamnn.. yess.. don't worry about sharing it unless you want to." Rovana cooed temptingly. She hadn't envisioned herself as seducing a vampiress just half a week ago for sure.

"I do like the idea of being plyed with drink.." She grinned a bit of her submissiveness fading back at the proposal. She also felt a bit... odd at the idea of being used in that way, but any worries that idea could elicit were drowned in a sea of lustful warmth after the vampires bite, with her dominant words and gestures... "R.. reward me?" She gulped slightly and couldn't help but blush as the vampiress undressed her, her body shivering just a little from the exposure to the elements, though her arousal quickly warmed her up. She moved to assist Ludmilla, but found herself not wanting to take the initiative, calming down from the distracting buzz of the bite still.

(fun fact, its actually super hard to find a blonde thats naked, seductive, rather than innocent/helpless yet not super sexualized, nor an elf or having modern gadgets as backround. this with better hair is the closest I got after a while, might look on later.. ^^

Rovanas cheeks where flushed as her, - through the arousing bite alrady enticed into glistening arousal- pink, youthful petals were exposed, another scar on her left thigh hinting at her being more battlehardened than her feminine, almost fragile looking frame would lead one to assume. Well, that and the several hidden blades that Ludmilla would notice while stripping the pirate.. a woman used to a dangerous life. Still, right now, she had her legs half spread, giving the ebon skinned beauty interesting insights into her sweet frame, a small lining of pubic hair revealing herself as natural blonde. Not carefully trimmed recently, but not unkempt either. "Well, yes. I am unpredictable, if nothing else, though.." Rovana mused, but found herself silenced by the kiss, internally cursing.. 'Damn it, you are supposed to seduce her, take control of this situation.. ahmnn.. shes a great kisser..'

The pirate moaned slightly, suckling on the vampires lower lip before parting her lips, inviting the vampires tongue, half closing her eyes with a lustful sigh. A pirate didn't get far if they were squeamish about blood, so she paid the shift in taste no mind. What she did pay mind to was losing control of the situation. She was used to the opposite and the vampire taking charge,.. even if Rovana had encouraged, goaded her, it felt both a little frightening and unusual.. and exciting.

"Waah? aaaaah...." She sighed, spreading her legs half on instinct to allow her queen full access, her eager flower pulsing with an inviting wet warmth before her. "Aaahnn.." Rovana sighed, stretching and leaning herself back, one hand holding onto the carriages frame as she fully closed her eyes, enjoying the warm, wonderful feeling, letting herself sink into the pleasure.. feeling a climax quickly and steadily build within her body, with a relentless force she had not known before. "Haaah maaah.. lady Ludmilla this feels soo .. oooh.! Pleaaase.." She sighed out, eagerly, feeling her climax approach..

And another, wonderful bite.. A part of Rovana knew that this was exeptionally dangerous, but that part swam away in a lustful wave of pleasure, her body tensing, letting the vampiress drink from both her blood and her love-nectar, her eyes going cloudy with lust for a moment as they fluttered open and a lustful scream escaped the pirate."Haaah.... haaaah..." She panted, her body tensing, though not struggling against Ludmilla, enjoying the sensation of being drained all too much, letting the vampiress feed off her with a lustful, short moan in response to every soft lick, her sex hot, as her mons wore Ludmillas mark. "Haah.. that felt.. so goood.." She moaned out, more honest than she'd normally be, her complexion more pale.. while perhaps Ludmillas had taken on a healthier, darker hue, light and dark.

"Huh?" She only mused, already swimming in arousal.. had her naughty dream actually been true? She looked up at Ludmilla, a horny, eager smile on her lips. "Ww.. wwoow.. such a beautiful.. cock.." She moaned, her eyes lacking a bit of focus, but still taking in the black cock standing proud before her. "Ooh yes please hmnn my queen.. I want it..Hmnnn.. that was the beeest.. " She cooed, reaching out for Ludmilla eagerly, though struggling to reach her through the wanderful red mist that had settled upon her. Was this how Ludmilla felt about serving Strahd? She idly mused.. No, it couldn't be.. this was way too enjoyable. She definitly was too horny to resist any of the vampires advances and right now she found herself fantasizing about what Ludmilla had said earlier, providing Rovana with drink, only to drink from her..

"Enjoy my body in any way you.. hamnn.. want my queen." She offered, with a submissive moan. "I.. haah.. definitly got to hmnn.. free you so you can properly fuck and enslave and craft me into your tool.." She cooed with the shaft rubbing up to her sex, a new glistening of wetness already showing. "Serve my dark queens whims.." Clearly, this were her first bite induced lustful fantasies, nothing she'd say while clear headed, but Ludmilla might find them.. interesting nonetheless. "P.. pleaseeee" She coo-moaned, though it was unclear if this was in regards to her prior words, or her needy pussies visible twitching in growing arousal, her sex looking positively hungry for the ebon shaft to be buried within.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Black Carriage

Ludmilla was appreciative of Rovana's submissiveness and the lewd moans that rose from the normally assertive swashbuckler. The dark vampiress gripped Rovana's weakened body with a firm, guiding hand and pulled her onto her back across the length of the carriage seat, and lifted the pirate's left leg high into the air, so that her heel was above the undead's shoulder. The right leg was splayed and pushed off and downwards, effectively spread eagleing the blonde woman. The dark shaft throbbed as it slid along Rovana's slit, wetting itself upon her lewd nectar and making soft, titilating sex sounds as it moved back and forth. The phallus was cool, compared to Rovana's flesh, but after having fed and sending all that new blood down to the cock, the temperature balance was much closer than the initial kiss between the women had been.

"You want to be enslaved by me? Be careful what you wish for, captain. I may become addicted to hearing your brave voice turn meek for me, and having you surrender your body - all of it - to my own selfish desires."

She bit her own lip and exposed a bloody fang.

"The thought of doing so is making me so hot... it's like being alive again - hnnh... your blood and your obeisance are too good together to resist. Prepare yourself, Rovana, for now you are mine!"

Gripping the rogue's elevated leg by the ankle and her waist tightly as well, Ludmilla angled her cock so that it pressed against Rovana's slick entrance, and then moved herself forward, inch by inch, sliding easily, if snugly, into the blonde pirate's dripping pussy.

"Hmmh! Your body is so eager to accept me. After my dark kisses, it'll want nothing else. Hah hah ha~ Hnh! Now take all of me!"

Ludmilla thrust deeply, hilting herself inside Rovana, her balls slapping wetly against the pirate as the thick rod inside of her separated her inner walls and forced itself against her cervix, the friction sending shockwaves of thunderous pleasure as her sensitive spots were set alight. The skin around where she had been twice bitten felt as though it were hyper senstitive as well and tingled pleasurably with every thrust.

Ludmilla began to steadily build up her pace, locking her eyes with Rovana's as she mashed against her, unyielding in her acceleration until she was certain that she was once again physically dominating the blonde pirate into submission. The vampiric strength she had was undeniable, and her undead fortitude meant that she could possibly go on like this for as long as she desired. Rovana's body was far more limited in this respect, and she would cum again after only a few minutes of this consistent lust-making.

[Con roll needed, DC = 16 or Rovana suffers one level of exhaustion. If she gets 5 or less, she suffers two levels]

Mercifully, the swift horses that were pulling the black carriage had gone extremely fast while all this was happening, and dimly above the raucous sex, Rovana heard the thunder of hooves and rolling of wheels clatter on wood instead of dirt, and then after that the bumpy jitter jatter over a stoney courtyard, along with the clinking of massive chains and the groaning of ancient mechanisms grinding against each other.

Sensing that their arrival was imminent, Ludmilla grinned wildly above the well-fucked pirate and now ground herself into a heightened, quickened rhythm, her flesh and Rovana's rippling in double time with the slapping of their pelvises together.

"Ahnnh! C-cumming! ha-ahhhh!~"

Only in this last exhale did the vampiress seem vulnerable, and with a sorrowful, yet satisfied look upon her face, she came strongly inside of Rovana, leaving a lukewarm seed pooling up inside of the rogue. Her cock twitched as rope after rope of jetting viscous liquid exited her and made a new home on the pirate's inner walls and womb.

And finally, with the carriage coming to a full halt, Ludmilla sighed in contentment, and withdrew slowly from Rovana, who immediately began to feel the vampire's liquid gift seep down her thighs and pool near the cleft of her butt upon the carriage seat.

"Mmmh... I've not felt like this for many years. Thank you, captain for that.~ There, there, take your time. I understand you may feel a bit... wobbly? Hmm hmm!~"

Ludmilla began to dress herself and gathered Rovana's garments and hastily discarded daggers. Rovana would be allowed to resecure her clothes and items, all save two of her daggers, which were missing. She also noticed that the toy doll was no longer in the carriage with them - nowhere to be seen in fact.

As she is almost finished dressing, a peel of thunder is heard in the none too far distance, and a light rain descends upon the carriage roof and the stones of the courtyard outside.

When she glances out of the carriage, Rovana sees a thick cold fog swirling in the courtyard. In the gloomy dark sky above, a flash of lightning lights the cloud, followed by another clap of thunder. Through the drizzle, she sees torch flames fluttering on each side of the main keep's open doors. Warm light spills out of the entrance, flooding the courtyard. High above the entrance is a round window with shards of broken glass lodged in its iron frame.

The mighty walls the enclose the entirety of the courtyard are 90 feet high, and the dark towers of the castle rise even higher than that. Doors in the gate towers overlooking the porticullis that has just slammed down shut behind the carriage have their doors shut against the rain. A howling wind rushes across the courtyard, giving Rovana a slight chill. The courtyard itself is about 200 feet across, and more than that lengthwise, though she cannot see from this angle how far back the rest of the castle goes. There appears to be some sort of intervening wall that separates the front courtyard from another area.

"And so we arrive. I advise you not to go unaccompanied while here - there are dangers that would visit themselves upon you if they do not see me with you."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Castle Courtroom

She blushed, which, right now, ment that a rosey color returned to her cheeks when the vampiress spread and displayed her, fully exposing her pink, moist sex before her. Rovana couldn't help but moan again with that cool, thick head stirring at her flowers entrance. "Haaah..whats wrong with being a little addicted..hmnn surrender to desireees.." Rovana cooed, her body aglow with arousal. "Hmnn.. aaall yours..." She cooed. Well, her plan of making Ludmilla more assertive to try and help her resist Strahds magic one day was definitly working.. She just hadn't expected it to work so well. Later on, Rovana would find herself wondering about Ludmillas origin and nature. She had not realized it, but it was quite possible the vampiress was just a shadow of whom she had been before Strahd claimed her, though right now...

Right now, however, most of Rovanas thoughts were busy focusing into admiration and desire for the powerful woman about to take her. She looked up at the vampiress, piercing eyes that usually lend themselfs to deception, trickery and pirating dominance now filled with an eager, submissive desire that was just as energetic.

Which was just as well, for a completely rational Rovana would have wondered, with the laughter, just how different Ludmilla and Strahd were when aroused.. but right now, she welcomed that dominance. "Haah.. ooh yes..I need your cock, please.. claim my treasures.." She moaned out, a pirate, even when lost in pleasure, a long sigh, full of yearning as her sex was slowly impaled, stretching around the dark shaft, tight, and moist and so warm around the vampires cool shaft.

"Oaah.. this is.. ooh yeees.." Rovana moaned out with the shaft pushing deep within her, the pirates pussy embracing Ludmillas dark spear, refusing to let it go as her body burned with pleasurable sensations.

Her body rocked against the vampire and quickly, Ludmilla had fucked her into lewd submission, a small line of drool on Rovanas lips as she moaned out lustfully, her body tensing as she groggily leaned up, kissing and softly suckling on Ludmillas breasts.. so different from how she'd propably be used to having them handled, soft, strong but seeking to bring pleasure to her, rather than take it from her, as the pirate whimpered in another powerful orgasm.

Not that that stopped the vampiress, and although Rovana was certainly no innocent virgin, at this point even she had been overwhelmed by the vampires prowess, merely rocking with her submissively, seeking to accept her, be taken by her, panting and moaning. "ooh.. haaah.." She moaned out, a small climax again rocking her as the warmth of the vampires cum gushed deep into her, smiling dopely, holdling onto Ludmillas strong frame as she feeled herself filled.

"Haaah.. haaah.. Talk about not having felt like that.. no one ever fucked me like.. woww.." She panted, not quite as eloquent as she'd normally be, blushing with the feeling of copious amounts of vampiric cum flowing out of her. Briefly she wondered if an undead could impregnate the living.

Rovana .. needed a few moments to .. restore herself, looking at Ludmilla with a slowly fading submission, and a staying look of lustful yearning, if not adoration. She growled when she checked on her daggers.. well she had enough, but still. "That.. damned doll took my daggers!" That had to be it. It also helped shake her out of her sexual bliss induced stupor.. for the most part.

"Be that the truth, my lady, or do you just wish me to accompany you?" She smirked slightly, getting up.. then looking at Ludmilla, hooking into her arm. "I'm feeling thirsty.. and.. rather tired. Uhm.. It has been an.. interesting day. You spoke of private quarters, perhaps I could have a moment to rest and recover, maybe nap, .. if you allow. After that I'd like to visit the library, if you have one and the chapel of all things." Even while Rovana said so, her survival instinct was kicking in as she examined the courtyard. This would be a difficult climb and those doors looked solid. No chance of getting out unless she found a door mechanism or they were opened, perhaps once the weather improved. She had planned to steal the necklace and be off.. but right now she wanted to learn of a way to free Ludmilla as well, and which place to better learn a non superstition colored version of the truth than at a vampires library.

Rovana was hoping for a 'Draculas seven things you shouldn't do because they might set your vampiric servants free' list, but that was propably a bit over-ambitious.
She looked at Ludmilla.. why was she so smitten with the female vampire? Sure she.. had been so .. impressively commanding and.. the best fuck and.. her dark kisses felt... Rovana had to focus. Albeit feeling good her body told her she really needed to recover after what had happened.. "Lady Ludmilla, we.. err.. shared so much with one another.." She blushed at the feeling of vampiric warmth in her sex.. "Yet we know so little. Would you like to tell me a bit more about yourself? I'm happy to share some pirating stories as well for it, if you so desire.." Rovana shook her head for a moment, noticing the clearly submissive tone that had slipped into her voice after.. well, being fucked into submission by the vampiress. "I.. err mean.." she cleared her throat, putting on a dismissive grin as she focused on Ludmilla, trying to NOT think about servicing her shaft, fantasize about being made to serve her.. "I say a few silly things when drunk or.. err .. dirty talking, naturally you should not take all at full value." Rovana fully remembered her submissive outburst, but.. that hadn't been her but.. the evil vampire influence! Yeah, the same thing that made Ludmilla want to serve Strahd made her want to service that mighty dark shaft, helpless but to obey and present her body to her queen, a mighty pirate captain, yet Ludmillas for the taking. Damn it, Rovana! She scolded herself, her pussy twitching in an eager fantasy.
Remember, she's still Strahds servant. Yeah, you have to learn more about her and find the secrets to serving... tricking her into helping you. Perhaps the other two sisters can tell, or the library holds some knowledge on how to become the .. seem like a woman she would desire, y.. yeah. Exactly. I just.. overdid my pretend-submission to her a bit, great acting captain and I'm trying to learn more about her to pretend to be her ideal happy slave slut, that way she'll rebel against Strahd when the time comes and I will get a powerful vampire crewmember to sail away with. Its basic swindling lesson one, make your target like you. Why not also have fun and err.. pretend you got fucked into submission by her mighty cock while at it. Yeah. Make a guy.. or.. in this case vampire gal believe you'll do whatever they want just for a chance to be throughoutly fucked by strong, unrelenting .. by them again and you can make them do whatever you want! "I err.. I mean, it was a great fuck, definitly high up there, but I didn't mean err.. obviously I'm a free, untameable woman. Most definitly not vampire material if they can't get drunk. Uh.. even if you'd make for a mighty mistress. .. a shame you can't be that, though.." Her eyes wandered to Ludmilla and with the nice tingling of the bites still upon her Rovana couldn't help but have her eyes wandered over Ludmillas powerful frame, while her own posture shifted to show receptive submission, unknown to the pirates strong will her body had learned its lesson of submission and craved more.

(one level of exhaustion. Nues! If Rovana can will short rest at Ludmillas place.)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla, Escher
Castle Ravenloft

The vampiress regarded the pirate captain coolly as Rovana moaned and made intimations that such a romp had been her best sexual experience. A slight upturn of the corner of Ludmilla's mouth was the only reaction to this. The dark woman watched silently as Rovana fumbled around and redressed herself, her body still sticky and sweaty from the carriage tumble.

When at last she was dressed, Ludmilla stepped out from the carriage into the light rain, and then offered her hand to Rovana, who took it and hooked her arm with the vampire's. Striding slowly, to adjust for the pirate's exhaustion and weakened knees and thighs, she led the guest towards the large, open doors that granted a view of an entry foyer into the foreboding castle halls, lit up only by iron sconces with burning torches.

"You carry a lot of daggers. You should not worry over a couple. The doll will have scurried off into the castle. It may be dangerous to seek him out - and I mean that. You should stay by my side. Guests who wander can go missing and not be seen again."

She brushed some of Rovana's hair back into place and caressed the pirate's cheek.

"Of course, you are weary. There is a guest room in the south tower - I shall show you to it. There is a small library in the master's study, where he frequents... the chapel however," she raises a brow at the outspoken swashbuckler. "That is not a place I am fond of. I'm afraid I cannot take you there."

They walked on, the pirate's hat keeping her head dry, but the rest of her body was getting damp from the rain, as was Ludmilla, though the vampire hardly seemed bothered by it. They reached the cover of the archway that preceded the open threshold into Castle Ravenloft's keep.

"Yes, we have shared much already. It would please me to tell you my story, even if it is a sad tale, full of folly, and I will insist on you entertaining me with your bawdy tales of the sea as well. It is something I know nothing about, having never seen the oceans, but only having read of it in tales."

The vampiress perceived the hesitation and uncertainty in Rovana's voice, as she tried to downplay her submissive tendencies and pillowtalk. Ludmilla grinned and leaned in closely, so that her lips were only a hair's breadth from Rovana's.

"Actions speak louder than words, my pretty privateer. I'll not soon forget the sound of your sighs and wanton moans - and the way you looked so softly up at me as you obediently took my seed.~ Rest assured, my thirst for you is hardly sated."

Her hand reached around and gripped Rovana's tight buttock firmly in he palm and squeezed her possessively.

"We'll just see if I can't be your mistress then..." She grinned toothily. On the one hand, it was encouraging to see Ludmilla act so independently; and yet, on the other hand, she seemed as though she could be just as possessive as the Count seemed to be when it came to her lusts. Then, guiding her with one hand on her ass and the other on her shoulder, she pushed Rovana into the castle.

Behind them, thunder struck again and lightning flashed and the rain began to pour down harder. Twenty feet inside of the castle entry is a second set of ornate doors, which swing open on their own, revealing a grand hall filled with the sound of organ music.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZs8hjuue_0

Overhead, in the vaulted entry foyer, four statues of dragons glare down at Ludmilla and Rovana as they walk through the shadowed hall. Heading east further into the hall, the pair enter a long and wide room where cobwebs stretch between four stone columns that support the vaulted ceiling of this dusty hall. It was dimly lit by the sputtering torches in iron sconces, which cast odd shadows across the faces of four pairs of stone grotesques with demonic visages and long tongues. Above these statues, a cracked and faded ceiling fresco was covered by centuries of decay.

Double doors of bronze stood closed to the east. To the north, a wide staircase climbed into darkness. A lit hallway to the south contained another set of bronze doors that branched off to the west, through which Rovana could hear sad and majestic organ tones.

"That is probably Anastaysa," Ludmilla said. "Only she and the Count can play the organ that well. But come now, there will be time to explore after you have had a good rest. We shall take the south tower stairs."

She led Rovana down the southern end of the hall, just opposite the bronze doors on the other side of which were the sounds of the organ. A small stair well was partially hidden next to an alcove with a statue of a large suit of armor. Ludmilla guided the pirate up the steps, climbing around and around in a narrow and steep ascent that tested the limits of Rovana's weakened legs.

At the third landing that they came to, which must have been almost 150 feet of climbing, Ludmilla and Rovana stepped into a ten foot wide, twenty foot long space that was lit only by a single candleabra affixed to the wall. A cold draft of wind rushed down the continued rising of the spiral staircase from the north end of the east wall, whistling mournully through the room before streaming down the southern stairs that she had just come from.

An ornate, square rug covered the floor on the southern end of the room, while set into the west wall was an ironbound wooden door, and a wooden trapdoor set into the floor in front of it. Hanging on the north wall above this trapdoor was a framed portrait of a handsome, well-dressed man with a serene yet penetrating gaze. Rovana recognizes him as a younger, human Strahd Von Zarovich. Even in life, he was pale, it seemed.

Ludmilla stepped with Rovana over to the ironbound door and opened it. As she did so, a thunderclap shook the tower and heavy beams groaned under the weight of the ceiling. Three ornate lanterns hung in this new room by chains from the beams, each casting a dim glow. The curved west wall was fitted with three windows of leaded glass in a steel latticework. A bookcase sits on the east wall between two doors. Plush, oversttuffed chairs and couches are placed about the room. The fabric has faded with age, and the patterns it once depicted are nearly gone. Lounging on one of the couches is a handsome young man whose attire, while elegant, is worn and faded. His trousers are pulled down to his ankles, and a lewdly dressed woman, with short dark hair, and an extremely endowed bust, is giving him fellatio.

The woman is not completely unadorned. She wears a tight one piece garment of black leather connected by steel clips across the center of her belly. This garment hides absolutely nothing of her incredible bust, and at the crotch it is obviously holding in place an insanely large dildo and buttplug that have been shoved up the girl's orifices. Her hands are bound behind her back with a black leather arm binder that has been cinched and locked in place. Around her neck is a small necklace made up of rose gold links. A ring gag is strapped around the back of her head which keeps her jaws wide open to aid with her current task.

Just as both Rovana and Ludmilla shut the door behind them, the man throws back his head in satisfied release, clamping his hand down on the back of the girl's head and holding in a deep throat position as he finishes inside of her throat.

"Hnnh! Yeah bitch! Hurnnhh! You swallow it all... Don't waste a drop!"

The girl started to heave and gag, coughing and showing signs of struggle.

"Gah, you stupid girl! This is the fifth load you've taken and you still can't get it through you dumb, cumslut brain that you don't need to breath anymore! Bah! You truly are pathetic, Tammy!"

He dismissively shoves the girl onto her back at the far side of the couch, where her head leans off the side, a flood of cum leaking out of her open mouth and the ring gag. She holds her eyes shut and seems to shudder in humiliation. Rovana can't help but feel that she knows this girl from somewhere. [Perception Check, DC = 10 to recognize]

Meanwhile the man pulls up his trousers and then smiles at the new arrivals.

"Terribly sorry about that. New girl. The master broke her in pretty rough last night, and I'm left with the duty of making sure she can handle him properly next time. That means rougher treatment than I'd prefer - but it's better this way... So Ludi. So nice to see you again."

He bows respectfully to Ludmilla.

"And you as well, Escher. May I present the esteemed Captain Rovana, one of the master's new guests."

"Ah. Enchanted, my dear~" Escher says, bowing in a dramatic manner. At that moment, Tammy coughs violently again and tips over onto her side, dribbling cum onto the floor of the lounge.

"Damn it, Tammy! I told you you don't need to breath! Now you'll just have to lick it up!"

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Castle Court

The pirate didn't much mind getting a bit rained upon, if you could not handle a stiff wind you weren't fit for the sea and her hat deflected a good deal of it. She did look around with interest in the castles entrancehall, listening to Ludmillas introduction to the place. Geesh, it seemed wandering off was indeed dangerous. What kind of pets was Strahd keeping? She decided that was one curiosity she could leave unsated for now.

To Rovanas credit, she quickly recovered more or less and retorted: "Missing guests? Not too hospitable. I have a lot of daggers and most of them were lawfully stolen too! If you cannot frequent the Chapel then lead me close.. fear not." She grinned. "All things so far considered, you must admit, I'm either lucky.. or talented. If I meet Strahd at the library then so be it." Despite weary, a confident smile had returned to the pirates lips.

"You've never seen the ocean? No wonder you've been trapped on land. Oh to once glance upon the ocean, it'd captivate your heart. Endless freedom, to sail wherever you desire.." Rovana gulped just ever so slightly when the vampiress leaned in and spoke on, promising.. tempting? Perhaps there was soemthing that had already captured Ludmillas heart she thought, clearing her throat. "We.. well mieep!" She mieeped cutely with the hand groping her bottom, but certainly did nothing to resist the vampires advances. Infact, she ever so slightly shifted to enjoy the feeling of being guided like this, picking up her pace slightly.

"Uh uhm... well, I shall not forget your part in this soon either..." Rovana grinned but also cleared her throat, but somehow the hand on her bottom kept distracting her from a flashy comeback, instead being.. guided on, while thinking about the dominant vampiress, and her master. Well, at least Ludmilla was respectful. Also, cuter than Strahd, all things considered, she decided. Why was she now wondering who had the bigger schlong. Knowing his ego, propably Strahd, .. wait if he had magic to turn someone like this perhaps he could also adjust sizes and..

The music distracted Rovana, a shaking out of thinking she welcomed with a slight whistling.

"No one dusts this place off, eh? Some pirate ships are rusty too but you do well to keep the key parts in good quality... ah yes, your music loving err.. sister." Rovana nodded. "I dabble a little in music actually." She informed.

Rovana did hang more heavily in Ludmillas arms and exhaled heavily, her exhaustion showing as they made their way upstairs. "Bleeding barnacles. Pirate ships be limited to a reasonable amount of a dozen stairs at best, I do not like these towers." Rovana noted down and supressed an urge to deface the portrait.. not something to get in trouble over at the moment.

Even the hunderclap barely fazed the pirate captain, hardened in weather, where your main mast was a main lightning rod. Rovana did raise her brows at the couple, peeking over curiously. Well.. the first words of the man quickly revealed he was not as.. noble as Strahd. Well, who knew what kind of things the Count said in private.

"Hold on that looks.. oh well damn, now I drafted up the black spot in vain, seems no crewmembers were lost." Rovana pondered. Hey, sure, Tristram was.. a bit changed, ok, a lot changed, and bound, but alive. So while she still opposed the Count on principle there was no need to avenge a crewmember. That would help her conscience along the way.

Rovana tipped her hat to Escher.. If the male was looking for a sign of sympathy or worry towards Tammy, it didn't come. "Obliged. So I can't help but notice that .. Tammy looks a bit different, you know, seen her a while ago.. guy, silent.. well, that hasn't changed fundamentally far as I can tell, definitly less busty. Actually a temporary crew member, well guess h.. she picked a new placing." Rovana tipped her chin.

"Eh, being dead for the first time is pretty rough. You make up all sorts of stories to convince yourself of nonsense.. even I got half my things wrong. Here let me try.." Rovana disentangled from Ludmilla, with a hint of reluctance, stepping over and smirking down, snipping infront of Tammy to get her attention.

"Hoioi, its me, the Captain. Glad to see you're safe and sound. You better don't give the good man here a hard time though, no one appreciates uncooperative captives. Trick is to exhale like this.. haaaah.. Then just focus on tharrr nice cock an' forget to breathe in, ye'll try to be more of a matey, aye?" Rovana nodded encouragingly, pat-patting Tammys head, imparting some advice to prevent drowning when swimming to a far away surface before turning, blinking for a moment, leaning heavily on an old chair. The breathing exercise had left her more winded than she had thought.

"Hoh.. excuse me land legs, .. Ludi and I had a very exhausting discussion about the ethno-philosophical basis of inter nautical-barovian, inter vital-graveforth relationships. I am not ashamed to admit she won." The captain winked to Ludmilla, in part to show she was alright.. though right now she clearly wouldn't mind resting soon either, though she was too proud and.. while not groped by the vampiress, too confident to admit or show much of it.

Int to try and casually memorize some of the organ musics notes she just heard.
Roll(1d20)+1:
7,+1
Total:8

Perception to recognize:
Roll(1d20)-1:
19,-1
Total:18

Persuasion(Figured that fits best to Rovanas cocksucking peptalk.. Booyah, great pep talk!)
Roll(1d20)+5:
17,+5
Total:22

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla, Escher, Tammy
Spires of Ravenloft - Lounge

"Oh, you are talented, my dear," Ludmilla said with a twisted grin. Then later, as she guided the sailor through the halls, she nodded at Rovana's comments and gripped her tighter, as if reassuring her of her presence.

"We have had some maids over the years," she said in response to the dusting comment. "But none of them have ever really been up to the task. The Count prefers the castle as it is, I think."

They climbed the many steps of the south tower, ascending well above the outer walls as Rovana could spy through the narrow, drafty arrow slits. In the lounge, they waited for the little peep show to be over, and once the bound girl had been tossed on her back, the pirate recognized her as the erstwhile crew member whose actions had spared her life. This was his reward, it seemed. A fate worse than the death she had believed him to have succumbed to.

The girl, Tammy, blushed deeply when realizing Rovana was above her, giving her tips on how to pleasure a man's cock. She groaned and tried to look away from the pirate. Through the mess that Escher had left, she saw that Tammy had acquired fangs in addition to a paler complexion and the obvious gender changes.

Escher and Ludmilla both chuckled darkly at the captain's advice to the girl.

"Bravo, captain. You see, Tammy? Even your old companion thinks you should get used to your new life. Ah... pity the master felt you deserved a female body. I liked you just the way you were..." Escher mused, tapping his fingertips against his lips.

"Ah well. I had better bring her downstairs again. The master will be active soon... We're to hunt for his... beloved mortal again." His expression soured at this.

Ludmilla sighed. "What does it matter to you, Escher? The master is clearly over his experimental years with you."

Escher hissed and bared his fangs at Ludmilla, then regained his composure.

"The master's whims come and go as it pleases him. He'll soon recall how good I am to him, especially when he sees how well I've tamed Tammy here. Come along, Tammy. Let's get you secured in the dungeons and we can see how well that butt plug has adjusted you.~"

Escher picked Tammy up by her underarm and half guided, half dragged the groaning sex slave with him to the spire stairway.

"Have a good night, Captain. Enjoy your stay~".

If the pirate did nothing to prevent it, Escher left with Tammy in tow, leaving her once again alone with Ludmilla.

"Come on, this is your bed room," the vampiress said, opening a door at the south end of the room and leading her into a big room with a large, four poster bed in the middle of it. Several more comfortable divans are spread along the curved south wall. The room had one other door in the east wall aside from the one in the west that they had come through.

"Here is where we can rest and get you out of those wet clothes once more."

Ludmilla stepped towards the bed, slipping out of her gown as she crossed the room. She let it fall and pool around her ankles, showing off her muscular, yet lean frame before lounging down on the bedsheets. She crooked a finger at Rovana to beckon her to her.

"Lie here with me, and rest your tired legs." She patted the space by her side.

The bed was comfortable and as soon as she lay down on it, Rovana would feel like simply falling asleep, or at the very least not moving, so that she could get some rest after a long day's journey.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Castle, south tower

"I mean I can see a gnarly appeal." Rovana had commented the castles apperance in closing.

"Interesting." Rovana remarked at the experimenting. It seemed she had little to fear from Escher as long as she didn't seem to be getting in his way, for reasons she had not alltogether expected. "Nighties." She nodded briefly as Escher departed, still pondering..

"You know, Tristram was busy making out with Ireena rather than helping out combatting err..
your assault. What did you think of the parrot interruption? Come on that was smart, admit it."
She grinned. She had never thought she'd get to boast about this one, so she had to get it out. "That said, he did save my life at the expense of his own, even if that was temporary here." Her expression darkened briefly.

"Ooh comfortable.." She was thirsty too.. a side effect of the bloodloss, but right now, a nap sounded quite wonderful.

"If I rest with you I might not rest as much as intended.. that said, .." She looked over her shoulder, Joe had clearly been napping already. It was a good way of handling this, she slept, he watched and vice versa. She shrugged, stripping, there was little Ludmilla had not seen after all, though she did coyly place an arm over her breast as well as her blade within an arms reach and in the beds shadow. "Wheres the other door lead by the.. hgmmnn.. on the lookout, Joe." She sighed out tiredly, looking at the vampiress with exhaustion quickly taking her. Her clothes put over a chairs armrest to hopefully dry with time. There was a clear further desire and interest in Ludmilla, but right now, it was muffled by sleepyness. Her body reminding her just how far she had been walking by foot as she took place upon the soft bedsheets, white skin contrasting against Ludmillas dark yet welcoming frame as Rovana lay down as instructed.

"So thats how those that have fallen out of the Counts favour and interest think. Even the maiden trapped in tombs and under stone must stay there thinking every day he will come for them. I'd wish to free them, exept, as long as my heart beats, that'd just make me their first victim. If it appales even a cursed pirate, you must recogniize his wickedness, yet you love him any way.

I'd never love anyone that'd mistreat their crew. The advice I gave Tammy, do you think it was cruel? Think me a wicked captain like Strahd?"
She shrugged slightly. "If a man fucks rather than fights, clearly deep down that tells what he wants to do in life." That, and compliance would brighten Tammys future. Would Rovana save her if she could? Perhaps. But all things in moderation.

"Feeling .. a bit woozy after a long day.. I'd love to tell you tales as you requested.. my queen, but I tire.." She sighed, leaning up and pulling the blanket close around her, her naked body close to Ludmilla in a suprisingly warm and romantic embrace, the tired pirate seeking for comfort and finding it in the vampires strength, while warming Ludmilla with her body. "A lover strong enough to endure the loss of blood that doesn't fall to injury sickness or age.
Thats all a vampire needs to need nay hurt others unless they want to. Well.. coincidentially, I don't intend to die. Core principle of piracy. Can't very well sail the seas when dead. Still looking for a way to deal with old age."
Rovana shrugged slightly.

"You know, last time I closed my eyes, I dreamt of you, upon a ship, of freedom and a choice. I wonder, if you could chose, ... hmnnnn.." She exhaled.. and, although she might have wanted to say more her speech peetered out, her features softening, still cuddled up to the vampiress, her sleeping features more tired, weary than her waking form had admitted, the confident smirk finally gone.

(I'll leave it up to the DM if Rovana would do a short rest, spending 2 HD, to recover or stays asleep for longer unwittingly for a full rest. She can recover only 10 hp total, 14 from vampire drain)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Spires of Ravenloft

"Yes, your parrot is a fine friend to you, and his actions disrupted Volenta's explosive runes. As I said, your strength is your unpredictability, not your savagery."

"Rawwrk, lookout duty! All hands on deck! Wee Woo!" The sleepy Joe fluttered and roused himself at Rovana's command and perched upon one of the bedposts, looking about this way and that, then he began to groom himself.

Ludmilla caressed Rovana's hair with her hands as the pirate talked about her opinion of Tristam and what she'd just said to the newer version of him.

"The man you knew as Tristam might as well be dead. Tammy will hunger for blood, she will long for and serve the Count despite any inner thoughts. It is best for her peace of mind that she becomes this new identity and forgets the past - just as I had done... before you reminded me."

Ludmilla shrugged and cast a sideward glance away to hide a further reaction, then she lay down on the bed, holding the warm Rovana close to her cool body when she joined her on the mattress.

"I have done terrible things in my unlife, dear captain. Why should I blame you for being cruel? I have helped to kill and enslave the innocent in eternal unlife, and I have laughed and reveled for centuries as I did so. And the urge to do that still is upon me. You lie with me in this bed, but you lie next to a monster. Not the warrior I once was upon the slopes of the mountains, nor as the knight I became... to restore the Order of the Silver Dragon."

Ludmilla smiled ruefully and continued to brush Rovana's hair. "I haven't thought of that for a century, but you remind me of why I came here to this castle. To return the skull of Argynvost to its home. I dreamed of it. To relight the beacon... to release the dragon's spirit. But Strahd stopped me... and for my struggles against him, he made me his bride, so that the order would never be resurrected. It seems my dreams were only that."

Rovana's eyelids were heavy, and the vampiress' words were fading in and out. She blinked slowly, and then closed her eyes one last time, and fell into a deep slumber.

---

In her dreams, Rovana stood upon a ship, flying through the air over the dismal, haunted realm of Barovia. She looked below her and saw Castle Ravenloft, in its dark majesty. To the west, she glimpsed the walled town of Vallaki, with its narrow streets and looming manor houses. To the north she saw a lake, with many inlets feeding it from the northern slopes of a great mountain that faded into heavy mists. In the middle of the lake, a darkness swirled. To the south and west, she saw the ruins of a fortress, with a crumbling tower, upon which stood the figure of Ludmilla. Only it wasn't the vampiress, but rather Ludmilla as a human, dressed as a proud knight. A longsword was at her hip, and in her hand she held a wide bladed spear. She knelt at the top of this ruined tower, holding out her fist in a pledge. A silver light sputtered briefly in the tower before her, then went out.

A shadow passed over Ludmilla's form and she cried out in pain. She stabbed at invisible foes with her spear, a whirlwind of dark fury, until suddenly she shuddered as though pierced by a terrible blow. The spear fell from her hands and blood pooled from her abdomen. She fell to her knees, her eyes in disbelief... then Strahd emerged from the darkness that had gathered around her, his hands were bloody claws. He caressed her cheek, and she bowed her head, tears upon her face. Then he stooped down and bit her neck, causing her to howl in anguish.

---

Rovana woke from her dream. She was naked, upon the bed. Her clothes and weapons were laid out neatly on the nearest divan. Someone had folded them. There was no sign of Ludmilla, only a note, sealed and stamped with the raven insignia, left on the pillow where the bride had lain.

The rain had picked up outside. It was very dark, most certainly night time. She must have slept for hours. She was no longer exhausted and she felt better. On a nightstand next to the bed, a glass of water had been set for her.

"Rawrk! Batten down the hatches! Wee Woo!" Joe fluttered down beside Rovana's clothes and pecked at them.

If Rovana opened the seal on the envelope and read the note within, she would see, in marvelously written script the following:

My friend,

Know that it is I who have brought you to this land, my home, and know that I alone can release you from it. I bid you dine with me so that we may speak in a civilized surrounding. Your passage from the guest room to the dining hall will be a safe one. I advise you not to wander, and await your arrival.

Your host,
Strahd von Zarovich

[Castle Room tracker: You're in a guest room in a tower. Obvious exits are east and west. West leads you back to the lounge where you met Escher and Tammy, and then back to the stairs going down and up. You don't know where the eastern door goes.]

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Castle, south tower

"Have I done you a disservice? That said, we can all be monsters." Rovana half asleepedly mused as she heard Ludmillas explanation of Tristrams new state.. and her own. If she even still heard the remark about a silver dragon order she did not show, too exhausted through travel and bloodloss. Something about a skull? It seemed everyone had a great destiny nowadays. .. not everyone could reach it.

----
"Haaah.. haaah.. haaah..." Rovana panted, jerking up, one hand reflexively reaching for her blade after.. well it wasn't a nightmare. Not hers. "I swear Joe, sometimes these days I wish to dream of myself steering my ship and suddenly realizing I'm naked, or that dream where I accidentially swallow a rum bottle and worry about having to poop it out later.. .. though I wonder what the flying ship was ment to... you know what, whatever Eva does, I can do.. Oh ho ho captain, you ought to be yourself, but what about the vampyrs bride, do you know who she was?"

Rovana intonated, half mockingly, though it did help her sort out her dream somewhat. She picked up the letter, reading it.. of course. It'd be only him who could cause Ludmilla to leave her so easily. She stepped up to put on her outfit, a hand caressing along her blade. "Well, we already know that thats whaleshit, at least half if not all of it. Question is do we tell him?" She asked Joe, shrugging slightly.

Out of a piratey urge she took a moment to peer through the keyhole into the eastern room, unless she saw anything fascinating she'd then adjust her hat, shrugging briefly. "Well then, this will be hard." Rovana flexed. The code was clear, but there was something she despised about the Count.. Worse, she could not let him notice. Well, not all of it either way. "Friend." She grinned, looking at the envelope. And at Strahds writing. She carefully folded and poketed it. This may well be quite useful to meet a certain someone later on.

"Dining sounds like a great idea though." She decided, making her way out of the west door, back downstairs the tower with an annoyed growl at the stairs, figuring she'd find the dining hall somewhere fromout the main entrance she had entered before. Not without flipping off the portrait of Strahd along the way. Though when she was sure people, or creatures could be closer to see her, her swagger gained more confidence, a confident smile plastered upon her lips, as she whispered to herself a truth she had yet to fully create: 'I shall be forthcoming and curteous as befits a noble for my own ends. But I am not going to dine with Strahd. He is waiting to dine with ME'. Her smile widened a little as she patted Joe on the head. "And its all for me grog, me jolly, jolly grog.." She hummed, using the chance of a safe passage through past of the castle to show her confidence to anyone listening. One never knew who might be listening.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spires of Ravenloft

Rovana looked at the door to the east. It had no keyhole. She peered under the crack between the door and floor, and it seemed that everything beyond was darkness. Deciding not to open the door, she headed back through the now dark and empty lounge and moved to the top of the stairway. She went to flip the portrait of Strahd off, and was almost certain that the eyes were looking right at her, following her. But no, didn't paintings do that if the artist drew them right?

Then as she went to take a step down, something or someone unseen pulled on the rug beneath her feet. She stumbled forward, and...

[Dexterity Acrobatics check = natural 20]

Nimbly cycled her feet to catch herself on the first step down, showing poise and grace. When she looked back, the rug flopped back into place, as though something had let go of it. Nothing was there, or so it seemed.

If she waited and peered around, the assailant did not make itself known. Eventually she would continue downward. It would be up to her to decide if she wanted to hike down confidently, or with caution. However she chose, the niggling feeling that she was still being watched nagged at her. Joe fluttered and twisted his neck around to let his good eye rove about, watching on her behalf. Rovana sensed that Joe was nervous.

Was this what Strahd considered safe passage? If she had fallen down all these steps, it could have been deadly. Or maybe some other sort of ill will was present in this place?

At last she managed to climb back down to the floor where she had originally entered, and recognized the bronze doors from where the organ music had eminated when she first came through the castle. When she alighted on the landing, the bronze doors opened to reveal a square room about 40x40 feet in dimension. Three enormous crystal chandeliers brilliantly illuminate the magnficent chamber. Pillars of stone stand against dull white marble walls, supporting the ceiling. In the center of the room, a long, heavy table is covered with a fine white satin cloth. The table is set for a banquet, though only two plates have been placed. One is at the end table seat right in front of Rovana, while the other is about midway and on the right. The delicate china plates are laden with a wonderfully roasted chicken with turnips and greens in a thick stock gravy. At every chair placement is a crystal goblet filled with liquid, either an amber or burgandy color.

She saw Lumilla, along with Volenta in her skull mask and the lady in red, Anastaysa, all sitting to the left side of the table. Escher, dressed in his faded regalia sat at the right hand side table, as did a young woman that she had not seen before. This young woman was the one with a plate of food in front of her aside from Rovana. She is smiling and dining happily while the others merely sit and look at their goblets filled with rich red... erm... possibly wine.

At the center of the far west wall, between floor-to-ceiling mirrors, stands a massive organ. Seated at the seat at the head of the table, with the organ outlining his frame, is the Count. He holds a crystal goblet with red liquid in his hand and regards you without smiling. He raises a pale hand and offers it to Ludmilla, who sits next to him. The vampiress takes the hand, leans and bows forward, and then kisses his fingers. After a moment she straightens back in her chair, and Strahd puts his hand down again, raising his glass to Rovana with the other.

"Allow me to welcome you properly to my home. Ludmilla has told me much about you."

At the mention of her name, Ludmilla looks at Strahd adoringly, as though thrilled at the idea that he has recognized her.

"We would be overjoyed to have you for dinner."

The chair at the far end of the table, which had been set up for her, moved of its own accord, scraping on the marble floor, pulling itself back so that Rovana could take her place. The food looked marvelous, and her stomach twisted in complaint as the aroma filled her nostrils.

"Eat. You must be famished. Gertruda, tell the Captain Rovana about the food."

The happily dining woman swallowed her latest bite and dabbed her mouth daintily with a cloth before turning to Rovana and smiling.

"Oh, the food is lovely! You must try! The Count is so hospitable and wonderful!"

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Castlespires-> Dining room

Rovana flipped off the rug as well, then gave it a 'I'm watching you' sign, as she saw no potential perpetrator. She made a note to watch out for mischievous rugs in the future. Rovana on her way down channeled her nervosity into confidence as good as she could. Despite what people may think of her she was not foolish enough to endanger her survival, she knew that any of the brides, not to mention Strahd, could propably make swift work of her. .. But half of the key to this was not showing them. She didn't need to seem like a threat to Strahd.. just more of a hassle than was worth dealing with when there were other targets abound. "Is that all you have, Castle?" She smirked slightly. But made sure to hurry on, just in case the castle took the provocation to heart.

As she looked at the luxurious dining chamber, Rovana grinned, soon zooming in onto the food, a voice in the back of her head warned her of poison. That same voice reminded her that Strahd had left a letter while she had slept, so..

Rovana stepped foward, nodding to Ludmilla and by extension the other three brides briefly, before introducing herself to the woman dining."Captain Rovana, good evening." She said, noting the gesture of Strahds and thinking to herself.: No point cutting off that finger, he'd grow it back. "Ah, dinner, lovely. She has told me about as much if not more about you, honored Count! It seems there has been quite a misunderstanding, Count von Zarovich." She bowed deeply, glaring at the floor for a moment. That expression Ludmilla had pissed her off the most. If the castle-carpent could be intimidated by a humans expressions, it would right now feel a strong urge to coil up and hide in a far away corner, as Rovana needed but a moment to compose herself. "Some of the Villagers miscolored my impression of you, you mistook me for an ordinary peasant, I hope we can move past first impressions. Nonetheless. That said," Rovana smirked, leaning back up, her eyes sharp as she stared at Strahd without backing down.. like she had the first time. "I fear I shan't be for dinner, though I'll gladly partake in the food." With that, she took place at the open seat with a plate.

Rovana reached out, breaking off a chicken leg, and nodding to Joe.. someone had to test the drink. It was propably some icky wine.. she munched happily nonetheless, unashamedly filling up her tummy. "Schooo I.." She gulped, looking concerned for a moment, pat patting her chest, coughing for a moment. "Haah,.. ckhh.. hold on, breathing all the time is a hassle you know." She raised a hand, as if asking for patience. Frankly, she was grateful he had Ludmilla heel and sit by his side. If it had not been him, but Rovana, in a seductive dark gown, leaving little to the imagination.. the captain might have..

Damn.. Why was Rovana so damn angry right now? If talking was a battle, Strahd had just disarmed her of her shield leaving her with blade alone. Luckily, Rovana was good with the blade. Normally, the count must have decades to act and plan. Right now he did not and Rovana was good at thinking on her feet. She had to use this. She had to take the hit and force him to reveal his desire first, even if that ment swallowing hers down. Purposefully, she bit down on her cheek to focus herself. She was not the one that had to hurry, as much as she loathed seeing Ludmilla look at Strahd that way for but another moment.

"So I have to say.. Why the food is delicious! Compliments to the smutje, I'd love to take seconds along on my travels, if my gracious host allows! Is it a classical Barovian dish? Its certainly different from what we have at sea, we have to watch our dining for Scurvy by the week. Nasty ilness be that, your teeth fall out. I wonder how a vampire would do that considered.. " She tipped her chin, looking at the ceiling for a moment. He likes to pretend he's not a monster. So let me pretend I believe it.

"But anyway, I am grateful for proper food for a change, you see, I've been at Tser pool before, all they had was barely cooked Veil. It tasted a little burned. The Burgeonmasters folks had something better.. simple, but filling. I believe Lady Ireena has a talent for cooking, a lot of potatoes and some turnips for flavouring if I recall. Bit salty, but helps it go down well. Not my favourite stew, I like a touch of shark, the meat is tough yet juicy, it has quite the exotic touch to it, not that chicken is bad, but... you know.." She circled her hand in the air. "Chicken. They say 'tastes like chicken' for a reason. Ever tried seagull? It's like chicken plus salt. We had a smutje on my first pirate ship, the Red Rooster, he had like.. half a dozen recipes for Seagul. Seagul stew, grilled Gull, Gullstew(Never got the difference to Seagul stew there), Seagul Salad, Lemon Gull.. kind of my favourite, if you don't make it too sour." Rovana smiled, patting her full belly, adding: "But if someone put a crossbow to my throat and asked me what the one thing I'd eat until death would be.." An image of Ludmillas shaft came to mind. And was quickly banished. "Rum. Proper rum, made of sugar, aged in a ships oaken casks, with a hint of iron, Tobacco and whatever else the brewer decided to throw in there. Theres just something about the taste of pure, strong rum going down the throat you got to experience, can't be described." She burped slightly. "Excuse me, chicken saying its last goodbyes. Died for a good cause, which is more than they'll say about any of us, Ain't I right?" She grinned then, acting slightly intoxicated.. easy for her, as she slammed the table, laughing heartily. "Ah har har harr!"

Performance: Oratory to keep talking without saying anything: Nat 1.
Roll(1d20)+5:
1,+5
Total:6

Heh.. considering the circumstances that might kinda work.

(I know there are no.. rules for this, but for myself I'm trying to judge how calm Rovana would stay.. failed first roll, taking 1 point of nonlethal)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Strahd et al
Dining Hall

"Some of the Villagers miscolored my impression of you, you mistook me for an ordinary peasant, I hope we can move past first impressions. Nonetheless. That said," Rovana smirked, leaning back up, her eyes sharp as she stared at Strahd without backing down.. like she had the first time. "I fear I shan't be for dinner, though I'll gladly partake in the food." With that, she took place at the open seat with a plate.
"Yes. I am certain there is a way for us to reach a far more... beneficial understanding. Ludmilla informs me that you are a sea captain. No doubt you understand then the need for a leader to keep a firm hand on the helm and to not spare the lash when faced with... misconduct."

Strahd watched Rovana carefully. His face a pale mask. His mouth did not smile, but his eyes, they seemed to possess a purity of confidence in them.

"No indeed, you have provided Ludmilla with enough nourishment already. By all means, eat and regain your strength. A small sample of the generosity that is within my power to bestow."

Strahd took a sip from his goblet when Rovana began to eat, and at that moment, the three brides and Escher followed suit and picked up their goblets, imbibing from them simultaneously. Gertruda looked up, noticed this, and seemed to feel embarrassed. She put her knife and fork down swiftly and plucked up her goblet and drank, then winced and put it down again, fanning herself with her hand.

"Whew... it's a strong wine,"
she said. "I mean, it is, right? Mother never let me drink... or leave the house."

The others ignored her comments.

She gulped, looking concerned for a moment, pat patting her chest, coughing for a moment. "Haah,.. ckhh.. hold on, breathing all the time is a hassle you know."
"It has been quite some time. I vaguely recall its limitations," he said calmly.

"But anyway, I am grateful for proper food for a change, you see, ...(many words)... Ah har har harr!"
Strahd's face was as unmoving as stone, his dark eyes looking at Rovana. He waited until she was out of breath and her laughter faded into an awkward silence.

"You are welcome for the food. I'm afraid your sailor's tastes for rum are a quaint and foreign concept in this land, but perhaps there will be no need to keep you away from the drink of your desire for too long. After all, I have not brought you here to listen to your stories of sea gulls. Enchanting as they are."

He took another sip from his goblet, and his various consorts also sipped, as though they were puppets who hung on his invisible strings. The four of them - Ludmilla, Anastaysa, Volenta and Escher - all looked beautiful in their own haunting way. Gone from them was the bestial ferocity that Rovana had seen on them when they had fed upon Tristram.

"Tell me. You want to leave my beautiful land. But is that all you desire? There is much that I could grant you. Much aid and power and..."

He cast a casual glance in Ludmilla's direction.

"...Pleasures. I could use a woman of your charm and talent to perform some tasks for me. Does this interest you?"

While he spoke, Joe the parrot had sipped up maybe half of the amber liquid and did the bird equivalent of a hiccup. The food, and the drink, if she partook, was marvelous and did not have any poisonous effects that she could perceive.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Dining room

"Aye, some seadogs don't obey you if they don't respect you." Rovana agreed with the need for firm leaders. At least as far as confidence went, she was trying to be Strahds match. She listened to the count, growing silent. It was clear that he was hinting at what he could do for her, trying to tempt her, lure her.. She'd not fall for it. She'd wait.

She picked up the goblet, deciding Joe had drunken enough, taking a deep sip. "Working for you hmn.. There be a misunderstanding." She exhaled. This was not about Ludmilla, this was about the Code. She might lie, and steal and manipulate and obfuscate.. but she could not go against the code. The very thought of serving a master like Strahd that relished in taking away freedom to satisfy his desire for rulership was abhorrent. There was a subtle shift in her tone at the proposal. She put down the emptied class, exhaling, as she reached for her blade, drawing it, pronouncedly slowly, her eyes cold as she stared at Strahd.

"Look into my eyes and tell me I am lying if you without a doubt believe I am, Count. You are powerful, but you hold no dominion over my passage through the mists." She focused, drawing the moisture of the surrounding air around her blade. She didn't need a wall of fog, no great gust of wind. All she needed was a hint of the mists swirling around her blade as she looked at the vampire. If she had learned what Eva and Molly told her, she doubted the mists would let her go, even if Strahd commanded it. Of course, Strahd might not believe a word she said, but if he did not, he'd have to doubt if she could lie so well she could fool him.. crucial, for him not simply trying to squeeze out what he wanted from her.

"So I have to answer your request.. No, nay, never. A pirate has no master but the sea. I fear, even if I wanted to serve the great and powerful Count Strahd, I hold a power that is not yours to command." Also not really mine either. Rovana thought. But lets leave that bit out. She exhaled deeply, sheathing her blade again. She had no idea were she took this strength. The strength to keep talking on even ground with the calm and composed undead strategist she had to recognize Strahd as. She was experienced enough to recognize the diplomatic presence of the vampire as the danger it truly was. She HAD to push him to reveal his hand without revealing hers.. if she did, she might just die or fail here and now. She noticed she was sweating slightly. "That said, travels through the mist aside, who am I not to listen to offers of power.. of aid.. of pleasure." Inwardly she cursed, as she went on. "I must properly admit what you have been told anyway, your brides are quite comely, a selection to praise your tastes. I mean.. I had many a female, but the exotic dark skinned one was most amusing. I wonder if theres more of her were she came from? I mean obviously she's taken." Rovana smirked, even as a part of her wanted to cry. "You know, we living have a problem you seem to have exceeded with ease.. our concubines grow upity as soon as you let them think they're in charge. Its a hassle." Her smirk widened, with her leaning back, putting her feet on the table.. disrespectful and stupid but it fit with the image she wanted to display.

"If I had the power and knowledge on how to make me some exotic dark meat sluts with.. interesting bodies, like you did.. why I'd reconsider my approach. You cannot command me, pirates overall refuse to be commanded, aye... but .. I'll be honest. I don't care about all that honor and loyalty nonsense. I care about good food, lustful playthings, shining riches. As I can tell.. you are the one to provide such around here... no reason not to try and.. be respectful of yer wishes in turn, savy?" She smirked a grin of a nasty pirate. "I didn't become a pirate to do good deeds for me afterlife, ya' keen. So.. What is your proposal, Count?" Rovana grinned over at him. Damn that was tough.. sorry Ludmilla. But I somehow managed to keep to my character. Rovana posed, trying to sound and act like a mercenary that was very well for sale.. just hoping to push her price high.. for truly, she was. If she came over as greedy and callous enough, perhaps Strahd would fail to realize that she didn't want the power of a true vampire for herself.. to imagine the dark vampire queen Ludmilla could become.. perhaps she'd put Rovana in her place for.. Gah, this was truly not the time or place to fantasize. Knowing her luck Strahd would try to down-haggle her, even with a passage through Barovia being off the table. Then again, perhaps Strahd would try to haggle her down by offering Ludmilla, and she could personally discipline Rovana for the harsh things she had to say, fucking out all of it with her beautiful c- Gah! You're doing it again Rovana! I'm sorry, Ludmilla. Downplaying my interest in you is right now the best I can do for .. us. She mentally apologized.

(Felt like doing rollz.. glad I did!)
(nat 20 wis on trying to stay focused. Yey!)

Performance: Oratory .. feels most fitting:
Roll(1d20)+5:
19,+5
Total:24

Aha!

And more important, deception to pretend Ludmilla was but a past time:
Roll(1d20)+7:
16,+7
Total:23

pfeww.. still lucky with the rolls when I really need it. its the pirate music I listen to while writing her. ^^

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Strahd et al
Dining Hall, Castle Ravenloft

The vampire lord remained quiet, this time allowing Rovana to speak her peace without interruption, up to the point where she asked him about his proposal.

When Rovana drew her blade slowly, Strahd made no reaction, but Escher and the three brides hissed and craned their heads to look at her in anger, a feral look overcoming them. They leaned forward with now obviously clawed hands digging into the tablecloth, each of them ready to leap from their seats at a moments notice. It was only when Rovana sheathed her sword again that the consorts of the Count eased back into their seats and withdrew their fangs. Ludmilla's reaction had been equal to that of the others. There was no hesitation or mercy in her unliving eyes. Whatever power Strahd had over her, he was putting it on display for the pirate - letting her know in no uncertain terms who Ludmilla served.

Once Rovana had turned the conversation from confrontational to whimsical, the brides seemed to take on more personality, their heads moving from side to side, observing each other, or the goblet of dark liquid in front of them. Ludmilla shifted her gaze momentarily to the pirate as she made off-hand comments about 'dark-meat.' For a moment, the dark vampiress' eyes hardened, and then she looked straight at her drink, unmoving, her jaw set tightly.

Whatever mental apologies Rovana tried to make, it didn't appear that Ludmilla was picking up on them. Strahd looked from the pirate to the bride and for the first time a smirk crept onto his lips. What he found amusing was difficult to say.

"Oh there has been no misunderstanding, Captain. You are willing to work for payment. In that manner, you are like any other brigand or mercenary that has come under my employ. Gold. Magic. Men or women or someone inbetween, if that's what you prefer. Of any ethnic hue, shape or size. All of that is easily granted and paid in full once your task is completed. If it suits you to not see me as your master, you may call me your employer. It makes little difference to me."

He regarded her feet on the table for a moment, then raised his chin.

"As for that pretty toy you held up earlier. You asked me to look into your eyes and see if you were lying. About whether I held dominion over your passage here. Shall I give you my answer?"

**SLAM!**

The bronze doors right behind Rovana closed shut with such sudden velocity and force that the echo likely reverberated to every distant nook and cranny in the castle. It startled Rovana and Gertruda 'mieeped' like a frightened child.

A gust of wind blew into the room, snuffing out have the candles on the chandeliers above, all on the north side of the room, such that on the wall and pillars, everyone's shadows grew long. Strahd's shadow in particular seemed to move of its own accord, and while he sat still, his shadow began to make its way down the north wall, passing the marble pillars as it went, its clawed hands reaching forward.

"I saw no lie in your eyes or voice, which means you truly believe that you are free to travel where you will in this domain. I am sorry to correct you, but unless you are in my employ, you are gravely misinformed."

The shadow on the wall crept closer, and out of the corner of her eye, Rovana saw that her own shadow had started to move of its own accord as well. Even as she still had her boots on the table, her shadow had risen from her seat and was now slowly walking towards the oncoming Strahd shadow.

"Markovia had her mace, Vladimir had his sword, Kavan had his spear... and you have your... knife."

From his pause and her assumptions about him, Rovana determined that he knew full well that her blade was not a knife, and therefore he was being disparaging.

"Even if you did possess an artifact that could bypass the mists, it will not excuse you from my dominion. Who could say how long you might hold onto that weapon? And would it let you move through a box of stone, buried deep beneath the earth? It is only by my will alone that you can return home."

The shadow moved ever closer to pirate's, the long fingers reaching towards Rovana's shaded throat.

"But as you have already seen and heard - I allow my loyal subjects to leave. The Vistani who serve me, and the wolf blooded. They are permitted to leave in return for their service. And beyond that, they are given access to their desires. So to that end I propose that you serve as my agent in the towns in the valley to the west. There are individuals that I would have you bring before me. One you already know - my future bride, Ireena Kolyana. She must be brought to the castle, or arranged to be delivered to me."

Rovana saw that her shadow and Strahds were almost meeting now.

[Rovana must make a Charisma saving throw.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Dining room

Well, Rovana did feel bad for Ludmilla. She'd rather be held by her, strong with no escape, yet gentle, as she felt her dark kiss once more and.. wait, was that her or the vampires power speaking? Did it matter? But it was clear that she'd take Rovana down at Strahds behest. Rovana wasn't sure why she felt so dejected by that. What was she expecting? That a nights chat and lewdities could fight centuries? Would have to be a really good night, a more confident side of hers whispered into her ear.

Rovana sighed inwardly. It seems Strahd only accepted those under his sway. And she didn't accept his sway. This was dangerous. She tried to stay silent and listen for now.

She jerked slightly at the slamming, startled for a moment But the following gust of wind.. well, she could do that herself. It was not Strahd that had called her here, she recalled to herself as the shadows played on. Her destiny was not in his hands. Well, it very much might be right now... Very well, so be it. At least she got him to threaten her first, mock her first and lose just a bit of his cool. In a way.. she had won. He had to drop his mask of civility in response to her meager showing of power, all the vampires had. Even if it had only been in words, she felt as if for a moment, she had the upper hand.

"Count Strahd, I thought this was but a humble dining meeting. I did not see you as one to step to threats, when you have so much to offer." She put her feet down from the table with an audible stomp as she stood up from her chair. "Much less I'd expect threats you can not make good upon. Try and take my knife from me then if you dare. Strahd, from captain to the ruler of all of Barovia, I dare you to claim dominion over my powers, here and now." She stood to stare at him, and truly hoped that Eva had been right about The darkness cursing her and Strahd alike, the powers that had pulled her here.. and that Strahd was somehow overstepping his boundaries if he tried to claim dominion over the powers sealed in her blade. Then again, if he did take the curse off of her he'd be the one to deal with Dagon. Frankly, that didn't sound too bad. Her expression grew more challenging at the realization. To Strahd it might look as if she truly did not fear him reaching for her powers.

The rest was flamboyant acting though.: "Entomb me in the earth and I'll dig my way out. Enslave me and I will resist long enough to tell you lies. I know where Ireena is and heads, I have their.. err.. reasonable trust and if you don't act fast she will be out of your reach for good. I understand that upsets a certain amount of temper, but there is one very important thing you are forgetting, matey. .. I'm a pirate." Rovana extended her hand to lie upon her blade and as she drew it, and another gust of wind brushing forth from it, to extinguish the remaining candles, or if her blade was not strong enough, disturb the casting of the shadows at least. She slammed a hand on her chest, upon the empty page of the code she had drafted for herself.

"I don't fear you Strahd. I don't fear the dark. I fear nothing but the Code. I was hoping for a sophisticated talk but if all you want to do is ruffle my hair with a gust of wind and try to intimidate me with shadows, so be it, I'll respond in kind. I can rob you of your riches. I'll kidnap Ludmilla to be mine, I'll release the spirit of the silver dragon and laugh and drink while all you can do is delay me.. and delaying is nothing you have the luxury of doing right now. You dismissed me before Strahd and for that, Ireenas love was taken away from you. Sure, you got your revenge, you killed and enslaved, but you couldn't undo what happened, could you? You may be powerful, so much so that all I can do would propably only end up wasting a bit of your time, but frankly, believe it or not, you have not the time to waste with me." She smirked. Sure, 'I'ma waste your time real hard!' made for a piss-poor threat, but at least it was a credible one. She wasn't sure where the Silver Dragon bit came from. She just dreamt it up she was sure, but why not run with it. Frankly, she wasn't sure if any moment, four or five fanged mouths would be upon her. But.. it was these moments, these moments were her blood pumped wildly, were she did what she wanted and felt truly alive that she didn't feel fear. She felt like a pirate. Like the Reaver. She had also gotten up and ran to the now closed bronze doors, testing how closed they were. Just because she was acting.. well, being brave didn't mean she couldn't.. test her options.

"I came here as guest and on request, was happy to offer my assistance, for proper recompense, and even now I am willing to deliver, but as a pirate, I will set sail at my chosing and I wont be commanded by threats. No pay, no prey." She grinned, turning the old phrase around. Admittedly, her bravado would have been more impressive for those that could not see in the dark and also observed her trying to find an opening on the doors. "So come then Count of Barovia, make good on your threats, kill me, lock me away, torture me or try and force me to my knees, but by the time you are done, what you seek shall already be forever out of your reach. It's a double gamble. I turned myself into a distraction, your eyes upon me not Ireena right now. Could I help you aquire her? I could. Maybe I would. I don't much care what happens to her. But you will not force me with fear or boasting. You cannot win this fight, because I, Captain Rovana, The Reaver, already have. And frankly, I'm a better boaster. You may think you put an upity guest in your castle into her place. Yet I'm afraid my place be ten fathoms deep on the road to hell. Make me a sweeter offer than not invonveniencing me by death or damnation, -for I had my fill of both already and fear them no longer- or so long and thank ye for all the food." Giving up on the doors she turned around, blade in one hand and both arms extending as if she was about to take a dive into deep waters, as her eyes closed, the image of Tristrams death -now Tammys fate- still vividly in her memory. This is worse than that time Crow got angry at me. Just like the time I felt when drowning, but now I kind of got things to lose. The code wont help me. All I can do is be a pirate 'till the end. At least I won, in a way. I made him reveal his desires first, while he still does not know how easily he could call upon me, if ever he at all understood what it feels like to care for someone other than yourself. Oh Ludmilla.. at least, as I die, I'll know you'll be there. Why was she thinking this emotional garbage? Why was there a tear forming in the corner of her eye as she thought of Ludmilla as Strahds puppet. Was that why she had extinguished the candles and kept standing up to Strahd? Well, perhaps it truly was that. That and the lack of rum. These two and the code. Perhaps that was what being herself ment? She made a note to steal a kiss from Ludmilla if she was about to be pounced by her for her defiance of Strahds threats. She was scared, but she wasn't afraid.

Charisma.. not terrible, but not strong either.
Roll(1d20)+5:
7,+5
Total:12

And an 11 on Intimidation, not much better either, not the time for mediocre rolls, dice! :p

Last edited: