LGOP - Game 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LGOP - Game 1

Hmm...Trent looks at you expectantly, as if you were about to talk.

((You can 'ask' Trent about various things, apparently, but I'd need specifics. Also, I recommend looking at the hint given and descriptions and seeing if you can't put two and two together.))
    Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
    While you're at it, click here for boobies.
    Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
    You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
    Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Ask Trent about secret doors
      With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

"I don't know the word 'doors.'" (that's the game defaulting. You're sort of on the right track with that, though, I will tell you. Sorta.)
        You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.

Comment

Been a bit again and figured I'd throw something out there for those of you who are feeling stuck and if you want to continue. There are other exits. You just haven't explored all the options yet. My suggestion (without being too blatant) is to go back and read the room descriptions. Might help.

Comment

Working...
          X