Reputation score
Re: Witch's Chess Out of Character Discussion

So I take it you're never going to write up that bio for my game, BG? :(

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, we need that. What we also need is a new role play game entirely. I myself would like to start something up, but before I'd even think about making something I'd want to get a few partners in the project, people who could help run the game and keep things moving fast. There is no way in hell I'd run an entire game by myself.
I don't know what happened in Jumpers, it was all going fine for a while then Silth pulled another vanishing act on the good team. It doesn't help that the players have fluctuated so much, but I'm trying to keep it going.

As for a new PBP, I was thinking about making one, since I'm on almost every day, but I don't want to have to do all the work either, at least not for making it. I even had a couple ideas floating in my head, it'd just require me getting the initiative to make any of them happen. My one idea was doing what RJ intended to do, remake AWMBI but put it in Sword&Sorcery, but I'd want him on board for that one.

Also, @Keylo: When do you think this is going to get moving again? I'm not sure what's wrong exactly, who hasn't signed up for a room yet?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're willing to bring that thought to life, Tass, I wouldn't mind working with you on making the system. However, my days as GM are pretty much over, so the system itself is all I'll dip my hand in, if that's fine with you.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what happened in Jumpers, it was all going fine for a while then Silth pulled another vanishing act on the good team. It doesn't help that the players have fluctuated so much, but I'm trying to keep it going.

As for a new PBP, I was thinking about making one, since I'm on almost every day, but I don't want to have to do all the work either, at least not for making it. I even had a couple ideas floating in my head, it'd just require me getting the initiative to make any of them happen. My one idea was doing what RJ intended to do, remake AWMBI but put it in Sword&Sorcery, but I'd want him on board for that one.

Also, @Keylo: When do you think this is going to get moving again? I'm not sure what's wrong exactly, who hasn't signed up for a room yet?
Probably after Monday if certain events tide over. My main problem at the moment however, isn't necessary a 'lack of time' as opposed to a lack of 'concentrated time' where I can dedicate a continuous period to writing up an actual roleplay post rather than some random drabble >.>;; Although given that pace in which players are leaving... I'm beginning to find an eventual revival to look more and more unlikely.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, as far as I know all you're doing is assigning rooms, so a "Meh, here ya go," post would be quite allowable. I'm still in.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if people are still interested, I'll drop a few posts in the next 24 hours, as it appears I'll still have internet. Which brings me to my question: Seperate Forum/Thread for rooms? Or no?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still interested, and yeah, separate threads are probably best.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still interested, and I agree with Shrike for the separate threads for rooms.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Also still interested. Separate threads sounds fine to me.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Righto then... Seperate threads, to be moved into their own forum when I get around to asking Nunu or Aika for them. Now if only I can learn to freaking count so I stop missing "24 hour" deadlines.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sweet.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Only sweet if I can get back to posting... Haven't been feeling well of late and currently under the weather x_x...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lamesauce. :(