Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KaRV Scheduling and Miscellany

Friends,

Real life, far more troublesome than any dragon, is rearing up its ugly head at me. I'm in the middle of finals week, making this Friday difficult (and probably a bad idea). Next Friday is the actual day of graduation. On 3 April, I will be driving. So the next two Fridays that I can reasonably guarantee would be 10 April and 17 April.

That's when things will go from troublesome to impossible. Fridays are unlikely to be conducive to gaming, as my new assignment appears to be a Monday through Friday deal. That means I'll have Saturdays and Sundays off. I'm open to gaming on either of those days, but over 50% of our current players (Spodah, Caulder, and Rathuris) are currently enjoying a Ravenloft game on Sunday, so Sunday is out. In other words, it boils down to Saturdays.

Please let me know what you'd like to do. If you're interested in continuing the game on Saturdays (starting 11 April), we can do that. If Saturdays do not work for you (or if my scheduling shenanigans have given you a sour taste about the game, or if you just don't like my gaming style, etc.), please let me know that, too.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Sometimes life can be a real bastard about these things.

Hope
    "'And what would humans be without love?'
    RARE, said Death." --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Comment

Saturday sounds fine with me. If we have the game at the regular time, we wont bump into Lurker's Blackshard game.

Comment

As discussed a few weeks back, our next session will be today, Saturday, at 1800 GMT. Please let me know if this is a problem.

Comment

I've been pulled into some family obligations, and will be unable to run KaRV this Saturday. Our next session will be 25 April (and probably run from a hotel room, at that).

I'd also like to move the starting time back to 1600 GMT. I just moved three timezones to the east, and while I have no problem with our current game time, some of our European players are having to stay up very late for sessions. This will hopefully make life a little easier for them.

Please speak up if you have any objections. Otherwise, our next session will be 1600 GMT on Saturday, 25 April (that's 1100EST or 0800PST).

Comment

Treasure from the dragon's hoard:
            Spoiler

Obviously, the party will need to work to identify these items. I've also excluded any gear previously owned by the party's dwarven allies, which they promptly reclaim. Most of it's mundane gear, except for General Agathe Reinhardt's ornate family armor (which is probably magical) and her hammer (which is almost certainly magical). Lognar Uthbeck also has some masterwork (or magical) gear that he reclaims, unless the party tries to prevent this. Finally, Bohzaug Baumfaller (Bohzag's father) will ask for the padded armor and handaxe, as his old armor and weapon were both destroyed when the dragon took him prisoner. He's also good at lighting fires in adverse conditions, and asks to borrow the flint and steel until the group reaches the logging town again.

EDIT: Folks, it's been a very long week and I'm still living out of boxes. Today's going to mostly be a light bookkeeping and plot-moving session, getting folks to the places they need to go. Much more action next week.
            Last edited by Hopeyouguess62; 9th May 2015, 15:26.

Comment

Treasure from the assassins (identified with help of NPC divine types):
              Spoiler
              Last edited by Hopeyouguess62; 13th June 2015, 16:16.

Comment

There will be no session on 4 July, as I will be attending local celebrations. Sessions will resume on 11 July. Thank you.

Comment

I really hate going back on my word, but there will be no KaRV session today. To be frank, I need a break. For reasons beyond my comprehension, somehow running (and planning) KaRV has become less gleeful, and begun to feel more and more like a chore. That attitude doesn't make for fun sessions, for the DM or the players, so I'm taking a break. When KaRV resumes, I promise to give each and every player 24-hour notice by e-mail. I apologize for letting you folks down.

Comment

Working...
                  X