This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC thread and game info.

Okay, so now that we have our subforum, we can begin the RP proper. Once I set it all up we'll get this boat a-rockin'! Now, on to copy-pasting the info from the interest thread and then adding in some other info I've been jotting down as well.

This RP will be freedom-based. No classes, no ability sheets, no stats. Just raw freeform/GM RP. But enough rambling. Here's the scoop.

The RP kicks off just after This lovely piece of writing right here, with the squad, which your characters are a part of, preparing to deploy to Vega IV, the planet that they have to take back from the antagonists, the Harbingers. Trust me on this, things get real interesting real fast. Specifics can be provided upon request, and I will go into as much detail as possible about this RP.

Also, I'll be having a couple of co-GM's along for the ride to help in case I poof for any reasons, and they'll be read in on the story development, so rest assured if I disappear it won't suddenly grind to a halt.

This RP has been in planning for quite some time, so expect quite some detail in quite a few of my posts. I can't speak for my co-GM's as I am not them, but rest assured I'll be doing everything in my power to make this as rich and juicy as possible.

Ero, major point here, may or may not be included, based upon a vote decided within your posts in this thread.

Creature difficulty, that'll be something you guys will have to bear with. They've got superior technology and firepower, so many times it's going to take either extreme teamwork or just burning your ammo to take them down.

Oh, and let's not forget, there are many references to the prologue, so thumb through it whenever you have the free time. If nothing else, it's a good read.
    I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Re: OOC thread and game info.

I'm not fussed on ero so i'll throw in a cheeky wee yes vote to get the ball rolling, it's not part of the main story as such but it might prove a nice little distraction at some point

Comment

I'd be in.

Vote: Yay.

Comment

ok i join

Ero: yes we are not under age childs

Comment

Okey dokey. Soon as people start posting character sheets, I might be able to get this proverbial ball rolling.

Comment

And thus the battle begins. Bravo Squad is the squad's designation, by the way.

LET THE RP COMMENCE!

Comment

Alright, gents. I'm giving X-man 2 days to show up and explain himself before we assume he's just in the background following orders. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I'm not holding up an RP because he fails to tell us he's deciding to become a monk or something.

Comment

Taking the monks pledge of abstenance wouldn't forbid you from coming here... Especially if your RPing... It WOULD however frown upon fapping to an ERP...
                Last edited by Master_Bei_Shun; 27th May 2011, 11:16.

Comment

Aye it would. This is why I chose celibacy over abstinence. But X-man becoming a monk doesn't excuse the fact that he disappears for weeks at a time without warning.

Comment

True... Now where DID our standard issue monkey boy make his way off to?

Comment

I am of the opinion that it is the exact opposite of the previous theory. I think he's found someone in that 'real life' people keep telling me about, and he doesn't need us any more. Mm-hmm, yep.
                      Spoiler

Comment

Either way, he's got til tomorrow morning and we're shifting him to the background until he decides to commit.

Comment

*Sigh* Ditched yet again for a new relationship...

Heeey! He likes to POOORN! .... Think that'll ruin the relationship?

Is it me or is this whole friggen place a big singles bar? Nobody shows up as a couple...

Comment

Rl's been crazy busy hectic lately. And sometimes I've not had the energy or focus to post; so can someone give mean quick run over of roughly where everyone is at and what were doing now so I can get out a post.
                            Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

We've all been there, Tenta. Hell, my own IRL situation is bordering on insanity. NEVER bite off more than you can chew.

Comment

Working...
                              X