What's new

Sailor Moon OOC thread

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sailor Moon OOC thread

I know things have been real slow going with getting started but like the last week and half or so I've had a fucking awful toothache. I've also just been brainfarting about how to kick things off also just been plagued with lazies but I intend on getting things moving hopefully no later tuan sunday or monday if not this weekend. :eek:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem, Tent :).

So is everyone who isn't in the super cereal group or Blue/Maiko all playing solo or do we have one big group? Or is it going to be a playing solo and sometimes come across each other for team ups kind of thing?

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know. Though I wouldn't mind being in a group. :) I prefer it actually more fun.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I would also like to play in a group, though I post pretty slowly, and I wouldn't want the whole group getting bogged down on my account.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Far as I know mine's gonna be a solo thread, but I wouldn't mind teaming up with some of the other scouts from time to time, like a combined thread specifically for the lot of us teaming up for a larger fight or something. Or we could even do a thing like if one of our characters goes to visit another at their house for whatever reason then it could be a guest thing in whichever thread of the player's home the other visits. So if anyone came to visit Valerie at her place then whoever would post in my thread or something if Valerie is at home in her thread. Just a thought.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, there is a reason why I have a solo and a team version of the character I will be playing. *Hint*Hint*

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I was actually hoping that Kigakari could show up in other characters' threads from time to time (particularly Valarie's... Damn sexy futa...) if they and Tenta were okay with that.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I am so confused over how i'm suddenly in the 'supr serial gais' group. I just don't want to have a game about Game Over Rape, without removing the option entirely. XD

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hey I'm up for anyone's characters visiting Valerie's place honestly. She's got enough dick to go around for the other gals that need to unwind. :p

And I wouldn't worry too much Shrike, the most I'd say would happen on a loss is a bit of rape perhaps before they get rescued by the NPC knight probably.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@ Shrike: I labeled you and maiko as the serious group by virtue of comparison to the others, who had voiced preferences for silly smut. I think in the end I am looking for the same thing with preferences to ero - that it be possible, and welcome from time to time, but not the point of playing.

I am quite happy with Maiko's knight character, so I would prefer to play in a thread with that one rather than with his Sailor Nyx (which is still a good character concept, I might add).

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry Shrike, it just that the words 'serious' and 'Sailor Moon' used together bring back traumatic memories of a fanfiction I stumbled across a while back. Sailor Moon gets transported to the real world, and has a grimdark adventure with an author-insert boyfriend before having to transform into 'Sailor Death' to destroy a serial killer... Didn't mean any insult to you or maiko, it was just an automatic coping mechanism... ;) :eek:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Didn't mean any insult to you or maiko, it was just an automatic coping mechanism... ;) :eek:
No insult perceived. I know I made Nyx with a pretty dark flavour.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I take it you dug Sailor Nothing, @xivvix?

*has actually never read it, and just digs it conceptually*

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I dug it in a train wreck sort of way. I started reading out of curiosity, found the writing was not terrible, then couldn't stop. I just had to see how grimdark the rabbit hole could get. It gets skulls as decorations for her odango that shoot death rays that disintegrate the high school bullies. That's how grimdark it gets.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rock on.

On a slightly related note, I am not actually sure whether or not I actually want to play my Kenshiro: Meguca Edition.

I would probably have to think up an actual backstory for why she is physically godlike, for one. That'll be pretty silly.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I created a dark warrior that I could use in someone's thread, if they want a starting level antagonist to deal with. Her background suggests her as being part of a game where the bad guys like to play with their defeated foes.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A quick heads up to all players, I'll try to get threads out after work tonight. But the deal is come august I'll be back in school mondays and wednesdays or tuesdays and thursdays one- i believe one of those- and will be trying to juggle homework and job. But I'll try to be as frequent as possible.

EDIT: Also a quick question: Would anyone want me to do anything for back at your homes and such? To clarify, I was leaning towards "Should I make threads for it and such?"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Like for the people that live at the girls homes with them and such? If that's the case then yes you can if you like, but if you'd rather not then I can do so for Val's household when she's there or meets any of them out and about. Would probably be better for you to control them though imo since they're NPC's.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anai's home life doesn't need to be examined in great detail. I imagine the spotlight should be on after-school activities and hobbies and fighting/loving after dark. ;)