What's new

Sailor Moon OOC thread

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sailor Moon OOC thread

Anai and Jade can be in the 3 range, as Maiko suggested. Looking forward to it. :)

And as I said, I have a villain character that is more in the 4-5 range.

I'm probably not interested in a 6 style thread.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure Xivvix. I look forward to Rping with you. :D

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I have ideas, plans and scenarios running through my head as we type. It's just a matter of sorting through them all and getting them into motion. :p

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

This likely wont happen for a long time, but I am thinking if Sailor Moon turns out well, of trying to run a Tenchi Muyo/GP/War On Geminar campaign using this system. I'll be putting my focus on the sailor moon game for now, but here is a link to dl the pdf for the Tenchi book should anyone be curious. I am also thinking when I do get to doing it, it will be mostly non-smutty; like a 0-2 on the smut scale.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Well, I know next to nothing about Techni Muyo. My knowledge of it amounts to "It's an anime". The others I don't even recognize their names. So I'll be passing on that one.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure i've let most people know by now, but I'll be leaving on vacation Friday. Trying my damndest to keep up with everything until then, but once service drops on the road, it will be best to assume that I'm not going to be posting until the 25th or so. I should be sporadic during that time, but it can't be guaranteed.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I apologize for my prolonged absence and attention to/with this project of mine. Life and oter interests have completely held aomoply on my focus. Starting next week Ill make a real conscious effort to get things moving at a respectable pace. :eek:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Responding to Maiko's in thread OOC question here: I have been thinking that a Youma might show up to break their conversation up and leave it on a cliffhanger.

Given the pace that we're going at, it might be easier on Tenta if we took over the GM job? We'd discussed something like that in PM a little while ago and I think it would be worthwhile to give it a shot. To that end, we might consider just having a thread to ourselves that isn't based upon a particular area, but rather, our narrative.

Would you prefer that I create and run the NPC foe, or would you like to take a shot at it? I'm not bothered with either option, I'll wait for your response.

And Tenta, if you'd really like to still GM, please let us know. I know you said you were having difficulties in a PM to me, so I thought this option might take some pressure off of you and leave you with more concentration on the other threads.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I'd be fine with us sharing our thread's GM duties. For the current point in our thread, I could probably come up with a baddie for the musical duo to cut their teeth on, but I don't have any in mind right at the moment.

On the subject of youma, I figure they can be broadly categorized (I like making categories for crap, so what?) into Harvester, Hunter and Rampager. For people who want to make some up and want some starting points, I guess. Also for my own reference.

Harvesters are sent to gather energy for their respective baddie, but try to do it quietly and usually without killing humans. For the same reason why you don't kill your dairy cows to get their milk, it's in a Harvester's best interest to not take all of a human's energy. They try to stay disguised for as long as possible and only reveal themselves if the senshi discover their operations or if a better opportunity presents itself. Examples: Most Youma from the first season of the shows. Kigakari was originally summoned to be a Harvester.

Hunters are sent after meddling senshi who start causing problems for the baddies. They can have a set target, be sent after any senshi they come across, or be sort of sleepers, set to wait and watch for any meddling activity. They can either be stealthy like Harvesters, staying in disguise as long as possible before springing a trap, or be more like Rampagers, causing chaos in the hopes that a senshi will come to them. Examples: Blue's Silucite seems like a Sleeper style Hunter. From the shows, the Doom and Gloom Girls are Hunters.

Rampagers can also be energy gatherers, but their methods are more smash-and-grab. That is, smash into a populated area and start grabbing humans and draining their energy. Or mind control them, or whatever their goals are. Examples: Though so far only two other people know about her, Aggrekresh is a Rampager. The Seven Shadows from the first season of the show I'd also call Rampagers.

For Anai and Jade's thread, at the moment I think a Rampager style youma would be more appropriate (and more disruptive to their conversation). The Harvester style one that may or may not be near by probably doesn't want to tip their hand for no reason and I'm not sure if either of them would be targeted by a Hunter yet.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Whatever moves things along.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh. I apologize to all. I started this thing and found my self getting swept away by rl and other things. Ill try to up date some time "soon". ;~;

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Recently I've been geeting into a bit of an h-kick scouring through g.e-hentai and have gotten some inspiration for hentai scenes. I will try to post over tonight and wensday after school. Post (in spoilers) on here what sort of sertings you would prefer for defeat or GO rape. :)

Tentacles: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.
Fisting: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Scat: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Watersports: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Inflation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
B-Mod: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enema/Medical Play: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Insemination/Egg Laying: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mind Break: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is more for Maiko's benefit and also a measure of what I'm up for writing in Rathuris and xivvix' thread. I've done away with the numbers because I figure we already did a rating for the amount of smut we expect to see, though I'll make some notes.

Tentacles: Y (A tentacle aspect will be a popular augmentation for negaverse foes.)
Male/Female: Y
Female/Female: Y
Pregnancy: ? (If you don't want it, it's not happening within the scope of our story unless its downtime and you want to play a MILF years later. I'd prefer egging if it's a non consensual thing.)
Birthing: N
Non Consent Sex: Y (A goodly portion of enemies will use sex as a show of power over a fallen hero, though not all, and not all for the same reason)
BDSM: Y (How and if this is incorporated will be up to player preferences)
Slavery: Y (Rarely. The condition is probably akin to a bad end or a minor, temporary story arc until a rescue operation can be completed.)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y
Roughness: Little emphasis will be put on pain. Most dark magic will have methods of turning an unwilling hero on.
Fisting: N (Too high on a roughness scale)
Scat: N
Watersports: N
Inflation: N
B-Mod: ? (Up to the players. Probably with OOC permission if at all)
Enema/Medical Play: ? (This is probably a no, but if detail of scat is left out, I might.)
Insemination/Egg Laying: Y (This is how I would prefer to handle unwanted pregnancy/ participation in monster breeding)
Mind Break: Y (However with heroines it will be a temporary condition or a game over scenario, similar to the slavery option. And naturally players can veto it.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just to go ahead and fill it out ;)

Tentacles: Y-3
Male/Female: Y-5
Female/Female: Y-2
Pregnancy: N
Non Consent Sex: Y-3
BDSM: Y-4 (more in the dom/sub sense than bondage or sado-masochism)
Slavery: Y-2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y-3
Roughness: Not very rough. Stuff like slapping, spanking, or forcing discomfort is okay. Blood, bruising, etc is not.
Fisting: N
B-Mod: N
Enema/Medical Play: N
Insemination/Egg Laying: Y-1
Mind Break: Y-2

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Carbon-copy Blue's spoiler for me. I'm a bit more hesitant about mind break, but not opposed to it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Preeetty much copied Blue's as well, with a couple changes.

Tentacles: Y (A tentacle aspect will be a popular augmentation for negaverse foes.)
Male/Female: Y
Female/Female: Y
Pregnancy: N
Non Consent Sex: Y (A goodly portion of enemies will use sex as a show of power over a fallen hero, though not all, and not all for the same reason)
BDSM: Y (Husually with tentacles, or webbing if we come across spider enemies. not as much a fan of actual ropework.)
Slavery: Y (Rarely. The condition is probably akin to a bad end or a minor, temporary story arc until a rescue operation can be completed.)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y
Roughness: Little emphasis will be put on pain. Most dark magic will have methods of turning an unwilling hero on.
Fisting: N (Too high on a roughness scale)
B-Mod: ? (Up to the players. Probably with OOC permission if at all)
Enema/Medical Play: N
Insemination/Egg Laying: Y (This is how I would prefer to handle unwanted pregnancy/ participation in monster breeding)
Mind Break: Y (However with heroines it will be a temporary condition or a game over scenario, similar to the slavery option. And naturally players can veto it.)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just to have this here for Maiko to see and whatnot more than anything else.

Tentacles: Y (obviously, wouldn't be an ULMF RP without tentacles. :p)
Male/Female: Y (but less so than females, on the EGG it'd be a 1/5 on frequency that it'll occur)
Female/Female: Y (On the EGG this one would be set to 5/5 on the frequency that it occurs)
Pregnancy: Y (Not often mind you, but would like the option to be present... and I kinda think it has to be for Valerie, being Sailor Virtus and all.)
Birthing: Y (Same as with the pregnancy option, you can't really have 1 without the other I think.)
Non Consent Sex: Y
BDSM: Y (Less on the S&M part and more on the Bondage part. I don't mind ropes, but prefer tentacles and whatnot to be what would tie Val up, or for her to be held down.)
Slavery: Y (Don't mind it, but prefer sex slavery than other kinds. Like if Val gets captured by some chance then she'd be the Negaverse beings sex slave for a while before Kari could rescue her or something.)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y (obviously, and the monsters or creatures can be just about whatever you can think of, doesn't matter to me.)
Roughness: (Well... Val isn't made of lace, so she can take a lump or two. But for any sex scenes I'd prefer the roughness not be more than spanking with a riding crop or maybe a few slaps to Val's face, cock, and tits to get their point across that she lost and stuff like that, and possibly giving her piercings that she didn't before have like a nipple ring or something just to be mean.)
Fisting: N (might be a little too rough considering Val has had little in her cunny since coming of age, so she'd be exceptionally tight.)
Scat: Nope
Watersports: N (But could get a laugh if something literally scared the piss out of her XD)
Inflation: Y (I don't mind a bit, but keep it reasonable, too much turns me off.)
B-Mod: Y (I'm up for a little bit for Val, like her breasts getting a little bigger and possibly her cock, her hips, her butt, and lips too a bit to make them fuller and sexier, depends though.)
Enema/Medical Play: N (not sure what the medical play would be actually or I'd say more on that, but no to the enema definitely, no better than scat really)
Insemination/Egg Laying: Y (same with regular preggers option)
Mind Break: Y (I'm going to consider this as either the game over option, or simply being fucked so silly that they can't resist sex for a while if they're being raped by a negaverse being.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A head's up for xivvix and Rathuris - I haven't finished my next post for the Juuban Land thread, and I will be traveling without easy access to the internet from tomorrow and onward through Xmas.

Essentially, it means that we'll be on a hiatus, unless I can manage to squeeze in a post from some random computer. Happy holidays in the meantime.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay. Make sure you eat lots of meals with family and come back fat. :)

Have a merry Christmas.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright then, enjoy your holidays!