Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: In the middle of nowhere(SirOni, cross_grave, Occam's Razor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game 1: In the middle of nowhere(SirOni, cross_grave, Occam's Razor)

Frustrated by the lack of results, Duke turns his attention to the items he collected, looking at them carefully, examining every detail. Perhaps their state would tell him something about the person who left them here, or at least something about the items themselves.
    You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

"Woah, that was close," Raziel pants, opening the hatch and almost falling down it made him lose his breath. "Dunno how I'd fancy my chances falling down there." The raven haired man mutters to himself as he peers down the hole. And idea then forms in his mind. Leaving the hatch open Raziel quickly makes his way back through the cells that he had forced his way into and pops his head out from the entrance.

"Hey Duke," He calls out loudly to the blonde haired man. "Gonna need you to try something for me. Load up and fire several of those HEAT shells at the ground; a little bit away from us will do. There's something I want to test."

Comment

"Hmm?" Duke paused his activities, looking at Raziel with a puzzled expression on his face. "O... K?" Somewhat reluctantly, he slipped back into the tank, taking the gunner's position. He took a HEAT shell, loaded it up into the cannon. He grabbed the turret controls, aiming the gun more-or-less away from the group, but not too far, then pushed the trigger. He wasn't willing to waste more than one, two shots like this, but perhaps the raven-haired man found something interesting.
        You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

The HEAT round goes of with a deafening sound, with another following as it hits the ground, kicking up a large dust cloud covering most of the "village". After the dust settles down, a large hole can be seen in the ground down to a half meter depth, uncovering large amount of metal, with a small, about an inch thick hole going deeper to the metal.
          "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

Leaving the tank's interior and standing on top of it's turret, Duke surveyed the damage caused by the round. He frowned when he noticed the piece of metal buried under the sand. "You think this is the place you've been exploring?" He turned his head towards Raziel. "I don't know how thick it is, but I'm not sure if we can punch through the plate. We don't have a good angle for it, I'm afraid - tanks weren't made for aiming down, you know." The blonde sighed. "I'll go take a closer look." He climbed down before carefully approaching the blast zone, trying to look for any signs of damage on the metal aside of the small hole.

Comment

Working...
            X