What's new

Game 2: In the middle of nowhere(plmnko, S u r i, Hentaispider)

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Game 2: In the middle of nowhere(plmnko, S u r i, Hentaispider)

As Lezard digs the hole gets deeper and wider. He keeps on digging until he hits a opening, something that seems like a cavern.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sudden way of how the showel appear when the two male were talking of dig was just strange, Lily stay watching them work and then a cave suddenly was discovered... it was really their lucky day or maybe something more was happening. Giving a try she tried to make appear other object. Nice, a cave, but its too dark to get inside, maybe if we find a way to illuminate it said expecting that something suddenly appear to help them make a fire.

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Reputation score

Just like before the world seems to react to thought. Lights appeared in the tunnel, lights that are brighter then outside the cavern. Now the group should decide if they want to explore the cave or not.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Huh...a cave. And it's all lit up for us," Lezard said, placing the shovel on the ground. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he peered into the cave and tilted his head. Not really knowing what to make of it, he shrugged and looked to the others.

"Well. I'm goin' in. C'mon Draw!" he said before running into the cavern. Draw the companion shape following closely behind him.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Wait Lezard, i want to go, too Said Lily, after take the shovel with her, as they could need it later inside the cave, or at least use it as weapon. The grey haired woman stay behind the glassed man. She stay alert, looking everywhere and trying to find clues of this place.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mat shrugs his shoulders and follows the others, sliding down to the cavern. "Ok, this keeps getting even weirder, if that's even possible. I wonder if we'd have helicopter if we'd have tried to go upwards instead. Let's take a look around, shall we."

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lezard ran rather far into the cave, doing so until the lights came on. Luckily, he didn't run into anything as he ran through the once dark cavern. When the dark cave suddenly became illuminated, he looked around and surveyed his surroundings. "Looks pretty huge, Draw..."

The companion shape just floated around Lezard, as if dancing or hovering with a bob to it.

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Reputation score

When Lezard and his companion shape Draw, drew near the cave entrance a voice echoed in the cave. "Do you dare enter my cave" the voice rumbled. The voice had power behind causing the two entities to stumble. Now they must make a decision whether to, or not to enter this cave of the beast.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"You hear that, Draw? We're in someone's, or something's, cave. And it sounds pretty scary," Lezard said. Draw merely bobbed up and down, but the subtle movements it did indicated that it was rather scared. Lezard looked around again, narrowing his eyes for a bit. With a sigh, he decided to just wait for the others instead of venturing further. As he patiently waited, he took out the permanent marker and tried to draw on the cave floor.

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Reputation score

As Lezard was drawing, the shape was coming to life. Once done the shape floated up like the last one did. This one, unlike the other one had turned out more awesome, then the last shape

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Uhm...another one?" Lezard said in slight surprise. However, he had already come to terms with the weird factor of this entire place, so he just shrugged it off after a brief moment of bewilderment. He stared at the shape and stared at his eyes, deliberating something within his head. After a few moments of staring and pondering, he nodded.

"Sketch," Lezard declared, "Sketch shall be your name. Do you like it?"

The shape bobbed up and down rapidly, indicating that it liked its name. Draw also bobbed up and down before 'dancing' with its new friend, Sketch.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Lily was walking some feet behind Lezard, as she look around the place. But suddenly a loud voice appear from the deepest part of the cave, she then raise the shvel in a defensive guard, as she try to identify the place from where the voice come, she was so focused that she dont get worried when Lezard make appear other draw creature. What should we do? that thing sound dangerous, maybe we must find some weapons before we decide to continue. Said to the glassed man

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lezard looked to Lily as she proposed that they find weapons to defend themselves. He nodded briefly and looked to his two companion shapes. "But where are we gonna find weapons," he said, looking around for a brief moment. Draw and Sketch just floated around Lezard, as if they were guarding her or something.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Weapons? Have you seen anything resembling weapons here?" Mat asks in a sardonic tone. He then runs recklessly towards where the voice came from.

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Reputation score

As everyone was talking about there want of weapons a cache rose from the ground. Letting them pick any kind of weapon they wanted.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, it worked again wishper Lily to herself, as she saw the cache rose and she even had to hide her laughts when Mat run inside the cave, but maybe they must choice a weapon for to see his reaction. Her gaze turn to search a weapon and expecting another miracle said Lets see if there is a laser sable and an automatic force field shield device if she dont find them, she could take other things like guns or a lance in the worst case.

Last edited:

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lezard watched as the weapon cache just rose from the ground. Oh look, it happened again, he thought to himself before walking over to it and having a look at all the different types of weapons. It had virtually any weapon one could think of, which was rather amazing. After much deliberation, Lezard reached for a handgun and pointed it in a safe direction (away from Lily). With an accepting nod he took a holster, also in the cache, and attached it to his hip. Holstering his newfound weapon he looked to Lily and waited.

"Mat just ran in there by himself. We should hurry."

OP
Aztlan

Aztlan

Reputation score

Lily found a laser saber that looked like it would work, but there was no automated force field to be seen. Lezard strapped on the gun of his choosing. Now the two remaining people could enter the cave after Mat.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Sigh..." right. i will take one for him, too Lily take without look a weapon and before run, she take her belonings and follow Lezard, who had lest weight on his weapons.

Last edited:

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Right," Lezard quickly followed in the direction Mat ran off in, Draw, Sketch, and Lily following right behind him.