What's new

The Trial of the Champion

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: The Trial of the Champion

Lindsay and Alera's battle went almost the dame as when Alera had controlled Lindsay in the skirmish with Michael and Millia. Thinking it was only Michael's spell from their previous skirmish. Lindsay was astonished by the realization that Alera felt so passionately for her even without the enchantment Michael had used to control her previously. Lindsay was powerless to resist, as she was already highly fatigued. Simply looking to put on the best show for the crowd, Lindsay knew her time in the the tournament was done. Alera was almost a brand new woman from this tournament. She had confidence in her own abilities now and Lindsay knew this was more valuable than winning the tournament. Sure, her bet with Michael was lost now. It was a small price to pay for her friend growing and evolving into her own as Alera was starting to realize her own potential that Lindsay had always seen in her. Plus it helped that Alera knew how best to stimulate Lindsay's body.

The orgasms were fierce and after the second, Lindsay was defenseless and unable to continue. Alera was declared the winner to great fanfare. Lindsay being another crowd favorite helped sell it all to both Alera herself and the crowd alike. The two defeated girls were taken from the arena as Alera was given a secondary challenge of some kind. Back in the staging area, Lindsay would be properly introduced to her other opponent. Nira was her name and she held no reservation in saying that was the most fun she had in a long time in the arena. Soon after the director would join in as it was time to pay for their collusion allowing Alera to win the match. Having the terms laid out, Lindsay would be asked to tit fuck the director as Nira recovered for a short while. Seeing no reason to object, Lindsay would offer herself up first while Nira rested. She seemed to need to say nothing as they moved toward a more private area while the arena coordinator disrobed and exposed his member. Lindsay would get right to it and drop down to her knees. It would not take long before they would start as Lindsay grabbed her breasts and began stimulating his member.

To start, Lindsay was simply trying to get his member hard. It would take a short while, as Lindsay was trying to offer up the best possible care in her performance. With his member starting to respond favorably to her initial massaging, he would become rock hard in due time. It would seem that this was the coordinators chance to relieve the sexual tension that was building up inside of him from having to see so many beautiful and naked women come and go from the arena these past few days. As Lindsay continued to massage his member, she would stick her tongue out in an attempt to tease him further. As she would bring her tongue and his member close to each other they would never touch. The coordinator would start to squirm every time she teased him in this fashion. The coordinator would soon become wild with passion and push Lindsay backward onto the ground. As he mounted himself overtop of Lindsay, the very real fear of Michael's reprisal would keep him in line as he reinserted his member into Lindsay's cleavage. The coordinator would start to rock his body back and forth and Lindsay would continue to move her hands over her breasts to continually change the way in which his member was stimulated.

A few minutes later the coordinator would find his release. It must be heaven and hell together to see so many women come through the staging area. Both the coordinator and Lindsay would look to clean themselves up as Nira would join them in short order. It would seem that she had enough time to recover herself enough to administer her payment to the arena coordinator for her part in the collusion allowing Alera to win their group's final match. Lindsay would try to see if Nira and her could meet up later at some point as Lindsay herself wanted to offer her gratitude toward Nira as it was likely her that had done the most to help restore Alera's confidence to what it was before she was defeated and broken by the Master of the trials that she sought to destroy.

Lindsay would look to clean herself up as Nira offered her services to the coordinator and figure out what Alera was up to as she was not back from whatever it was that had kept her in the arena. With her defeat, Lindsay now had to settle her bet with Michael as well. She was going to be his for a week, though in all fairness she was certainly already preparing to be his for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Linsay would be free to leave and return to Michael's tower. The trip back there was decidedly quiet, although the roar from the arena could still be heard the streets themselves were rather quiet. Finally getting to it and entering without any issue. She could hear Millia in the observation room cheering and screaming for Alera, something had happened and Millia was stirred up rather completely by it. As she was passionately screaming for their friend.

As Linsay would get to the top she would see why, Alera had fought and beaten a Troll as she stood over it letting the screams of the crowd wash over her. Millia was to Linsay's surpsise still completely dressed as well, Michael came to her and pulled her down onto the pillows.

"You took a dive for your friend. Very interesting." He kissed her cheek. "So your mine for a week, really it's just a week of resting and preparing for the next leg of our journey but still." He smiled at her as he looked over at Millia "I'm surprised she didn't jump off the railing and fly down to Alera honestly. The fight with the Troll was very good, really showed off how talented Alera actually is with her blade."

"How are you feeling do you want to hit the bath before you begin your new services? I also have a uniform for you, it's not much but one part I only really care if you wear for one night. It does have a collar, I have to admit I do really like a collar and leash it's just sexy for some reason to me." He said with a smile towards her.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay having paid her share of the made up fee by the coordinator, was free to head back to Michael's tower. As she went to leave to take, what was in her mind, a walk of shame Lindsay would look about and see almost no one around. It made the walk easier for certain but did little to ease the shadows of doubt that she was having. Did she do the right thing by allowing Alera to win?

As she entered the tower, Lindsay was almost bracing herself for what she was about to find waiting for her. Not once today did she look up toward the tower while she was in the arena to see if Millia or Michael were even watching. Millia at least was watching as she could be heard screaming for Alera.

Lindsay was interested to find out what she saw that had worked Millia up. Alera had defeated a troll by the looks of it and a soft smile started to overtake Lindsay's previously blank expression. Michael would grab Lindsay and toss her toward the pillows as they started to talk a bit.

Simply responding that she felt it was the right thing to do, Lindsay caught on to Michael saying "our" journey as if he already made up his mind. Of course thete was the bet to settle between them and Michael would have an idea of what he wanted Lindsay to wear after they spent some time in the bath.

Lindsay was just as tired and bruised up from her matches today as she was yesterday. The second match was little more than a reason to get something from losing on purpose, but it took alot out of her all the same. Lindsay could not help but mention Nira as well as that she had a plan of sorts that Michael likely had to be interested in.

No matter what would come in the week ahead, Lindsay at least wanted to think about her next move and if everyone would be on board as it were with the plan. For now she just wanted to enjoy her time with Michael in the bath.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Michael very expertly helped Linsay remove her clothing and comfort her into the bath. Letting the warm waters wash over her body as his hands slowly worked the worry and exhaustion from her. His hands did not keep to themselves as he ran them over her breasts more then once with the warm water. His hands primarily doing their best to get as high a level of general arousal out of the warrior woman.

"So tell me about this Nira? You say she had a plan I would enjoy?" He said as he continued teasing her, it was rather apparent he would keep going this until she broke down and begged him to fuck her. But for now he would simply massage her body working her back to 100 Percent.

While they bathed she saw her armor get carried off, probably to a tailor to get repaired, but no replacement clothing for either of them was brought to the bath. He continued his massage of her while she explained what Nira had in mind. He was a very open and caring master, and would be for the week.

(I figure we'll start with some good old smut, do a plot thing then more smut and finally heading out again. Any smutty requests?)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(I think I messed that last post up, thats what I get when I post from my phone.. blargh!)

Michael and Lindsay would head off to the bath. Lindsay would allow Michael to strip away her clothes as they entered into the bath together. Just like yesterday Michael would start to move Lindsay into a comfortable position as his hands would begin to work over her body. Unlike yesterday however, Michael was not holding himself back at all. As Lindsay was eliminated from the tournament, there was no reason to restrain himself from having his way with Lindsay's body.

It almost felt like an interrogation with Michael pinching Lindsay's nipples in an attempt to coax out an answer as he would ask his questions.

"The other girl in the match with Alera and I, her name was Nira. It was her idea to really let Alera win. Though I have a plan you will enjoy.."

Lindsay would see what looked like the woman who was outside the shop they got their armor from taking her armor away. Of course there was nothing left behind, as Michael almost certainly had something planned for that. Lindsay would go on to explain how she wanted to use Alera, Millia and herself as bait to gain entry into the slave encampment so that they could obliterate them and free any of the townsfolk remaining from her destroyed village. It was probably a risky plan, but it was something she felt needed to be done.

Once she finished explaining the basics of her plan, she would go on to describe what the coordinator from the arena had in mind for a new fighting league. Maybe Michael could help get that off the ground? He certainly wanted to build a harem, and had himself off to a pretty good start having Lindsay, Alera and Millia already. Maybe Nira was interested in this league as well?

All the while Lindsay was talking, Michael had started to have his way with her body as a whole while she had her attention toward replying to Michael's inquiry. Once she finished what she had to say, Lindsay would relax herself finally as it was draining what little resolve she had left just to keep focused enough to speak. Lindsay was little more than clay in Michael's hands now ready to be shaped as he so desired.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Michael felt her relax completely in his arms as she did. He continued his massaging after the entirety of her body was relaxed and ready for him he plunged two of his fingers into her wet ready pussy. His other hand still holding and pinching her nipple. Lightly kneading her breast while he did so, a smile on his lips as he enjoyed his week long slave girls body.

"I think were going to have a very fun week." he said as he continued his offensive against her body. Finally moving her hair out of the way as he pulled her close and kissed her, not a dominant kiss a loving kiss. His hands slowing as he did so. After a few moment of the kiss his hands returned to their job, plunging his fingers inside her faster as his thumb pinched her clit and he released her breast so his other hand hold help him move her position. He shifted her so she was kneeling in the pool as he leaned against the far side lifting himself out of the pool. His hard cock dripping with water as he guided her mouth to it.

He let her take it at her pace, which was slowly the steady. Before long he began to thrust into her willing mouth moaning as he did so. Enjoying the feeling of her mouth wrapped around his cock, it was not long before his release came and he shot his load down her waiting throat. Letting the last two shoots pool in her mouth coating her tongue. He would pull her off and let her look up at him with his cum in her mouth. A smile on his lips as she did so.

"You know many things about you I truly love my dear. How open and willing you are to having a very open relationship, with your friends even looking to add new members to this harem you seem interested in building for me." He paused as he looked down at her. "I love you Linsay, for today here in the bath I will say this. How do you want to feel unending pleasure. The rest of the week is mine but right now your just my wife to be enjoying each others bodies." He said with a smile towards her, kneeling between his legs, with his cum on her tongue.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay was powerless as Michael would go on the attack after Lindsay had her say of things. As Michael would get Lindsay to relax her mind and body, he would then start his final assault on her. His hands would predictably go straight for her breasts and pussy as he would position Lindsay now for his final assault. Michael would have Lindsay suck him off while he slowed his assault on her body. Lindsay would start off slow as his member was still wet from being in the pool, though it would not take long for her pace to increase as she would start to move her tongue about as well to enhance his pleasure.

With a few more comments, Michael just wanted to have more fun. Declaring that Lindsay would start repaying her bet come tomorrow, the two would simply lay at the edge of the pool for a short while. Lindsay however was not quite done with Michael as she would push Michael onto his back and get ontop of him much like she defeated her opponent earlier in the day in the arena. She wanted Michael to enjoy this, so she simply moved her body around his member in a manner that would stimulate him into another release. The only real question was could Michael hang on long enough for Lindsay to finally find her release this time. Michael had teased her body throughout the whole time they were in the pool, and Lindsay wanted to find her release.

What happened next, was completely up to Michael as Lindsay knew she had lost her bet with him and was going to be his plaything for the next week.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Michael moaned as Linsay mounted him and they began grinding again. he would take hold of her hips and pull her up, pushing himself inside her as he let her bounce on his hard cock. Moaning again as she did so he would thrust upwards to meet her as she pushed downwards onto his cock. Moaning again he would reach up grabbing hold of her breasts massaging them as he kept fucking her tight pussy.

As he felt his own release building he would flip her onto her back and begin thrusting into her with more power and speed. He was planning on giving her his cum as soon as she came. He pushed her hard and fast finally leaning forward and kissing her as he kept fucking her tight cunt. After another two minutes of their wild fucking he felt her body quiver under him as she was obviously nearing her release. Once she had her's he would release his seed inside her tight cunt.

Throughly spent after their exchange the two laid at the edge of the pool, Michael still inside her as he enjoyed the feeling of her around him. Before finally pulling out cleaning each other up and letting Linsay go to bed. Tomorrow would be a very interesting day. The finals were then and Linsay began her week of slave girl play as well.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay would go on the offensive and mount herself on top of Michael. The pair would take mere moments to move their bodies in perfect rhythm as Lindsay would bounce herself up and down on Michael's member. Michael himself would grab onto Lindsay's hips and thrust himself upward as Lindsay moved downward. The feeling Lindsay would experience was intense and she would soon find her strength dwindling as her more carnal instincts took over. Lindsay was able to hold out for a few minutes but her moaning made it clear she was finally near her release. Michael and Lindsay would form a most satisfying orgasm as they came in unison this time.

Michael however was not quite done just yet. Moving his hands from Lindsay's hips, he would start to grope her breasts again. Lindsay would feel Michael gently start to tip her over onto her back, and Michael would mount one final offensive on Lindsay. This time simply using his full power and great speed, Lindsay was completely at Michael's mercy yet again. Michael would start to lean himself forward and meet Lindsay on the ground as they started to embrace. Lindsay instinctually pulled her arms around him both to brace herself and make sure that Michael never left her side. Michael would soon force Lindsay to another orgasmic explosion as the both would again find unison in their orgasms.

At this point, Lindsay was little more than a panting and moaning woman totally spent. From the arena matches earlier in the day to Michael annihilating her senses just now. Lindsay would barely be able to stand, though she knew it was a fitting ending to the day as she let Michael weave his spell over her to clean her up. With the little strength she had left, finding her way to bed was a bit rough but certainly manageable. Linsday knew that Alera's final match in the competition would be tomorrow, though who it would be against was a mystery to her. If Nira was correct, then she was in for a tough battle.

Lindsay would sleep well, and would find three things next to her as she awoke the next day. Alera, Millia, and an outfit laid out next to her. This outfit was meant for her to wear during the week she was to serve Michael. Of course there was a collar with a small chain that hung rather conveniently into her cleavage as she would put on the collar. Now it was a matter of seeing what Michael had in store for her as she finished putting on the outfit.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The remainder of her outfit was a simple cloth shawl of sorts that covered her breasts and a skirt which covered her but just barely. She would head from the room and head to the observation room where Michael was sitting in his chair as he extended his hand towards her and the collar moved from between her breasts to his hand as he lightly pulled her over to him.

"You certainly look lovely in your new outfit for the week. I think I am going to enjoy our relaxing week." He said with a smile as he pulled her into his lap and they watched the Arena a simple match was going on, something to keep the crowd warmed up for the main event. Alera finally came into the observation room blushing at her friend who was currently sitting in Michael's lap.

"You look good like that Linsay." Millia said with a smile as Alera didn't say much of anything she simply met their eyes and pumped her fist before heading off to the Arena to prepare for her match.

"Where do you intend to watch the finals from Millia?" Michael asked as he shifted his chair's position to make sure they had a good view of the arena proper.

"I figure I'll head down into the crowds and watch it from there, it should be great. Alera's going to win the match and make everyone here think of her as one of the best warriors ever." She said with a large grin as she headed down the tower and out into the city.

"So how do you want to watch the match my dear?" He asked her his hand sliding up and down her thigh.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

While Lindsay finished dressing herself, Millia and Alera would both awaken as well. Going their seperate ways, Lindsay would be drawn toward Michael's lap as he used a spell to pull the chain affixed to her collar. This was hopefully going to be Alera's time to shine as she was going to be competing in the finals of the tournament later today. Lindsay would look down toward the arena and see there was a match already taking place.

Alera and Millia would soon make their way into the observation room. Millia seemed to approve of Lindsay's new outfit, likely because she would have hoped it was her in it instead of Lindsay. Alera would simply blush as she was not able to say much. Simply meeting the gaze of Alera, Lindsay would say nothing either but it was as if an entire conversation happened between them. Alera would pump her fist and start to get herself ready for the finals. Millia sharing Alera's optimism would opt to watch the match from inside the arena itself.

Leaving Michael and Lindsay together at the observation deck, Michael would shift his chair so that they could both see what was happening in the arena. He would ask Lindsay where she wanted to watch the match from, but she would still say nothing. Simply letting out a smile as Michael would start to rub his hand up and down her thigh. Lindsay seemed simply content with the way things were and she would start to focus her attention on the match in the arena.

What Lindsay saw was an Illithid and 5 women. The women were all attacking each other and the Illithid almost randomly. Maybe the girls were all attempting to defeat the Illithid before it would dominate their minds and defeat them. The girls would go in and out of the spells the Illithid would weave and Lindsay seemed to enjoy what she was seeing so far. Of course she wanted to see Alera win her match when the time would come as well.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Michael's attention seemed to not be on the arena as he let his hands slide over her body. Finally he spoke again.

"I feel as tho you are over dressed for this room, please strip for me." He said as he let the chain attached to her neck go limp as she watched the arena. Michael was obviously trying to decide what he really wanted to do before the finals of the tournament. As he watched his beloved Linsay strip herself down and stand before him wearing nothing but her collar. He would smile at her obviously enjoying himself.

The match in the arena had begun to turn sour for the women fighting the Illithid two had failed to avoid getting their minds dominated by the monster. And were currently holding down another as he fought the other two, he was certainly wounded but if he could get this third woman under his sway he had probably won.

Michael eyes had not left Linsay's body as she stood before him she felt him egg her into dancing for his amusement. Nothing was yet forcing her to do anything but it was obvious what Michael wanted from her.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Michael seemed uninterested with the arena as his prize for winning the bet sat on his lap. Lindsay seemed to remain silent and Michael would simply say that Lindsay was wearing way too much. It was an obvious gesture, and Lindsay caught on immediately that he wanted her to strip herself down. Lindsay was not quite as adept with stripping herself for the amusement of others as she was in combat.

Her movements were crude, yet she would still be able to salvage some level of interest from Michael. If only that she had the collar on her body and that was his big turn on. Removing her top, Lindsay would simply drop the shawl to the ground and expose her breasts. As she moved to remove her skirt, she would bend herself in a rather provocative way that seemed to work enough to gain a smile from his face.

Lindsay would look back to the arena and see the Illithid starting to gain control of the match. Looking at how things seemed to be, this would be a tipping point which could well decide the match between them. Lindsay however would soon look back to Michael and he started to sway his body from side to side, almost like a snake would. Lindsay seemed to interpret this as if she were to start moving or possibly dancing perhaps. As she had lost the bet, it was her duty to honor the bet and again she would start to move in a crude fashion. It would seem that without a weapon in her hand and an opponent in her sights, Lindsay was rather lacking in knowledge of just what she was supposed to do.

Walking herself back toward Michael and running her hand over his body, Lindsay would still say nothing. She would back off from Michael and seemingly be goading him off his chair. She wanted Michael to lead as they danced together. Lindsay was admittedly not very good with the whole "slave" thing. She was unconfortable but would try to hide it as best she could so as to not upset Michael. It was that level of discomfort that likely was the reason why she refused to speak at all.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Her best attempt would sadly not be good enough as Michael could read her lack of comfort.

"Don't worry about how you move, or that it would be perfect. Just seeing you is enough for me." He said taking her hand and spinning her lightly as they did a light dance around his viewing chamber. The movements were simple but he would make sure that he slide her against his body letting her bare skin slide against his clothing. He continued dancing with her letting their hips slide together as she could feel his arousal under his clothing.

"I can tell you don't like the collar or being in this position. So we'll say the collar is for show, just proof you lost your bet. How did you want to watch Alera win the tournament? Did you want to be bent over my railing having your own moment or jumping around cheering her on?" He asked with a smile as they finished their dance and he lead her over to the railing putting his hand on it. "You can learn all the ways of pleasure as we explore each other later. Or maybe you wanted to get that out of the way while the pre show went on?" He asked her with a smile, he seemed genuinely wanting her to feel comfortable, and enjoy herself as much as he would.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay would start to have her fears allayed by Michael as he would join her in their dancing. Not being one to accept failure of any kind lightly, Lindsay would simply start to go with it as Michael moved with her. He would take almost every opportunity he could to rub up against her, and after a while it would be clear what his intentions were. As he mentioned Alera, Lindsay would finally break her silence.

"Hmm, I'm sorry. I guess this whole thing just put me in an uncomfortable spot. I feel so strongly for everyone around me that I think I lost sight of what I want. I would want nothing more than to watch Alera become the winner of this tournament. The way the cards fell with how the matches went, I do not think I belonged in her place even if I were to have tried my best. I think I just need to accept that I lost this bet, and that is what was bothering me." Lindsay opened herself up to Michael, and this is the first time she really opened up to anyone so plainly. Alera and Millia both opened up to her, but she never really was able to do so in kind.

As Michael and Lindsay would continue their dance, Lindsay would think somewhat on his question. Lindsay felt that this was Alera's moment to have, so she wanted to watch if Michael would allow it. Having her own moment at the same time would in a sense cheapen Alera's accomplishment. There would have been no point in putting Alera into the finals in the manner that she did if Lindsay was going to steal the spotlight away from her. Lindsay figured that win or lose, this was Alera's time.

Their dance would continue, and Lindsay would start to free herself. Both in her mind and her body as she would start to flow thorugh her motions instead of being so stiff and rigid like she was attacking someone with a weapon. Linsday probably still needed to be eased into this some more, as she was still not entirely comfortable with the situation that she was in. Though if Alera were to win the tournament in her upcoming match, it might just be the thing Lindsay needed to simply validate everything in her mind.

"I really think I am more worried for Alera right now. That maybe she could win or maybe she could lose. I certainly would want her to win, but I cannot stop thinking about if I made the right choice or not. Would it have worked out any better if we tried to fight that match through? I would have had a day to rest but I think Nira made it simple by saying that even she felt that Alera was the one that should be going into this match. I am just so.. conflicted right now."

It was clear Lindsay wanted to see the match. One way or another, that seemed to be the hurdle that Lindsay was unable to cross right now. She was so worried for Alera that in her own mind she was almost too wrapped up in it to even say anything at all. At least willing to just simply say what was bothering her, Lindsay was starting to feel more at ease.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"We'll watch it from up here, were over looking the grounds from a height that makes most other's not really able to see what were doing. Even on the tournament floor we would be rather small. I feel like it would probably be the best place for you to watch the match. Considering you can't really jump into the arena to help her should things go poorly for her." He said as he walked over to her wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close to his body. "Don't worry yourself over her, have faith in your friend, she certainly has faith in herself. Just rest and enjoy the shows and we'll go from there." Michael said with a smile towards her doing his best to ease her tension.

"Besides most of the rest of the stuff going on in the arena after this is probably going to be kind of bland. I believe they have a naval ship battle set up for tomorrow, going to spend tomorrow doing something else." He said with a chuckle as they watched the match with the Illithid come to a close, The monster had failed to get the third warrior under his sway and had been defeated. The girls were currently dealing with their wounds and getting their friends free of the monsters mental control.

The announcer bellowed out into the crowds, the most important announcement. The tournament finals would be next. Michael returned to his chair pulling Linsay with him and sat down putting her into his lap as they both rested in the chair and watched the arena ground as the tournament was about to start.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Michael would sit Lindsay down and decide for them that it was best to simply watch things from here. It was likely for the best, since Lindsay would probably have done something silly and interfered in the match if Alera was losing. He would continue to speak as Lindsay made it clear that she was worried for Alera. As he told Lindsay to simply rest herself, she would sigh a bit and admit that he was right. Lindsay had no control over Alera, nor would she want to have it. Alera was her own woman and she alone needed to do this.

Commenting on the matches that would go on after the championship match, Michael would simply dismiss them as being fairly boring. Lindsay of course was a student of combat, so it likely would appeal more to her having never seen it before. Speaking of the arena, the Illithid looked to have been defeated by the girls. It was simply unable to keep its concentration while the remaining girls were able to rally themselves to victory. Lindsay would tense herself up in anticipation as the finals were announced as the next match.

Lindsay had one of the best seats in the house. Able to see everything, and as Alera was announced she would join in with the crowd cheering for her. There was no doubt who Lindsay was supporting and she had no real reservation in showing it either. Win or lose, Lindsay was going to support Alera to the end.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alera entered the arena, she looked confident and held her arms to the cheers as she stood in the center awaiting her opponent. Linsay could see Millia from her seat screaming her head off for their friend. Before long the other entrant was called in.

"And the arena beauties challenger is the monster from the endless jungles. Arginus Atkrus!" the announcer called as more cheers entered the arena as well as many boos. Alera's opponent was a large imposing man, easily seven feet tall, he wielded a blade easily as long as Alera was tall, and a good foot thick. He stood at his starting point ignoring the crowd as he stared down his opponent.

The gong sounded and battle began. This fight did not degrade down to sex quickly, it was a slug fest. As he swung his massive blade over and over again, each time it connected with the ground it left chunks of the earth turned up in it's wake. Each swing came at a relenting pace, not fast but unstoppable, Alera was unphased by his balde or his offensive. Picking her spots well and landing blow after blow between his swings. Her blade was smaller, by only a little but decidedly lighter then his and make her attacks swift and easily defended.

After the fourth strike into her opponent he shifted his weight and backhanded Alera. She stumbled five feet back and lost her footing, her blade still in her hands she looked up at he raised his blade over his head and dropped it down. Alera deftly dodged the blade and swung again connecting with his mid section. His offensive was unphased as he swung and connected with Alera's midsection as well. She stumbled backwards, blood oozing from a gash in her stomach. Not fatal, but obviously painful, his own wounds seeming to mount as he screamed and charged her again.

Alera managed to parry his swing again and thrust forward connecting with him once more, this time running him through his chest. A fatal blow to the average warrior, but he was relentless as he smacked her aside again pulling her blade from his check and tossing it aside. Renewing his offensive, the announcer attempting to end the match, as they were rapidly moving towards a battle to the death, which was never intended for the tournament. But the wards around the arena seemed unable to be dispelled or moved, something was holding them in place.

The warrior said something as Alera collected her blade and he took another vertical swing towards her, this time Alera's blade found his throat. A stab that nobody could believe to be anything but fatal. His blade crashed to the ground as he gurgled twice. A burst of energy erupted from his as his skin turned black, and he came at the warrior again. Her skill and determination unphased by his offensive. Alera was a different woman in the arena, focused, calm, powerful. Michael had his hand on Linsay's arm the whole fight whispering to her.

"Don't worry if it looks like it would kill her I can teleport her out, but it would be dangerous for her to pass through the runes. So I'm only going to do it if I think I have to." He said as the seemingly undead monster renewed it's attack. This time Alera picked him apart, removing his left arm then his right. The massive blade resting on the ground as he began laughing. His body erupted into fire as two flaming limbs grabbed hold of his blade and rushed towards her again.

Alera blocked the blow as best she could but her sword, while powerful and well made could not withstand the blows it had taken shattering. She fell backwards two steps as he swung vertically towards her again.

As time slowed for Linsay she heard Amazons screaming some sort of battle cry throughout the crowd. Alera stood her ground as the blade came towards her and at the moment it swung clapped her hands together catching the blade. Behind her a wave of area and malicious energy erupted upturning the earth behind her. As her clothing evaporated, and her body glowed as a large tattoo began to spread over her body glowing brightly. The ground under her feet buckled as the blade remained steadfast where it was. Finally the creature screamed as the blade failed, and shattered, the corrupted coating over the blade evaporating away as a blade much like Alera's old one remained. It gleamed pure silver in the sunlight as the creature backed away Alera held the blade and tossed it catching it by the hilt as she rushed the monster.

As she did the blade glowed a pale blue and grew three inches in width as the energy encompassed the blade. With two swift swings she dispatched her corrupted foe, with a scream it dissipated the runes protecting the Area from interference faded.

Alera was left standing alone in the arena, naked, the tattoo glowing over her body, her new blade singing in her hand as the crowd joined the Amazon war shout. There was no speaking that could be heard over the scene before them. Alera had become something more, something better then the Master pawn, or some monsters fuck toy. She was a warrior, no more then a warrior, a warrior queen.

Michael could do little but sit in awe of what scene before him as he released Linsays arm.