What's new

The Crystal Spire

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
~The Crystal Spire~

(OOC Info: Recommended Level is Zero to One. You will most certainly need Magic and to a lesser extent Naughty and Lewd to have a reliable chance. Expect Heavy Bestiality/Monster (Possibly from Demons and Overtly Horny Guardians), Light Bondage, Traps and Rape.)

Desired Posting Speed: Three Posts a Day is fine, but at the slowest Once a Day.
Desired Posting Length: Detailed Paragraphs. (One or Two will Do. The more you give me the more I can give back to you.)

~Opening~

Among the howling crags and jagged and treacherous mountain ranges of the "World's Spine", a small mining settlement has become world famous in one night. The tales are different but there are similarities. A miner discovered on what was initially thought to be a enormous vein of diamond, however no pick or man who tried to chip away at the ore could breach it let alone chip at it. In time after much efforts the local magician was summoned to try and see what it really was.

The wizard soon discovered that it was some kind of tower made of solid crystal that had been buried and forgotten for centuries. The fabled Crystal Spire that was said to be the final resting place of an ancient wizard-king of the Ja'kath Empires, one of the most prosperous in the annals of history.

Some say that many treasures and artifacts of magic, long lost to the destructive force of time could be preserved and waiting to be unleashed once more for the good or ill of the world. Others claim that within is the wizard's heart, which could bestow even a peasant child with amazing magical powers the likes of which are unrivaled in. Others say that it is a key to the outer realms, leading to the kingdoms of gods and the fabled paradises and prisons that remain.

Adventurers none the less have been summoned to find out what is inside of it as it is a significant find to the scholars that reside in the nearby kingdom. Some may come for greed be it the money promised of the phenomenal powers said to be within the Spire. Some may come to prevent it from falling into the hands of evil. Some may come simply for the fun. Fortune favors the bold, Adventurer. Do not falter or hesitate lest you be consumed and forgotten by history.​

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Crystal Spire

Name: Lisa Mason

Lisa is a mage gifted with an odd affinity for the light even though she has no connections to a diety or the like. Her unbound curiousity leads her to want to learn more and more about the world and solve mysteries whose answers are hidden in the shadows. She will not hesitate to pause her search for mystery to try and help those not as fortunate as her.

Desired posting speed: A couple times a day is fine I'm pretty easygoing about it
Desired description size: Moderate paragraphs, I like knowing whats around me but I understand sometimes there just isn't that much to see :)

Stats
Level - 1
Willpower - 12/12
Combat and HP - 2 20/20
Explore and Stam - 8 30/30
Spirit and Magic - 8 40/40
Naughty and Lewd -7 40/40

Lisa quietly covered her mouth in awe as she approached what had been uncovered of the crystal spire. "Oh my, I've seen a lot in my travels so far but this is truly awe-inspiring." She approached it and ran her hand across the crystal. "I can see why they mistook it for a vein of diamonds, this is magic craftsmanship on a level no one has seen in ages. I -must- learn what is inside." Lisa pushes her hood back and began her exploration of the spire completely unaware of what she might face within.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-The Entrance Hall-​

Upon entering the mines, the walls of the dusty air assail the lungs causing a small sneeze to emit from your body as you wander with what little light you are provided as you turn around corners and go deeper beneath the earth itself. At long last you, find yourself at the circular doorway of the Spire itself.

The wizard told you however how to get inside as it was instructed that to open the door in three separate potions. The Zenith.. which would be the top... The Dawn which would be directly to the left. And then finally to the Dusk. Which was just below the Twilight point and with a resounding click the circle indents and then rolls to the left revealing the inner chambers of the Spire.

It was beyond breathtaking with statues of crystals holding hands up to the heavens in ritualistic offerings each facing a giant throne in the Center with a golden statue of a robed man that looked to be in his mid forties. In your admiration you jump a bit when the statue began to speak.

"To whom that dares to enter the hallowed grounds of the wizard-king Mortimus Ja'Kath, know this. Only those who possess true magic may inherit the gifts I present. Be you without insight and blinded by ignorance, I warn you once to turn back. For beyond lie the challenges of the wizard-king and those that fall shall find there are some fates worse then death itself." And with that ominous warning Two doors of solid crystal open up revealing two staircases. Both leading up however above each is a small bit of ancient script. One says Vigilance the other says Mana... Clearly a hint of what was to lie ahead on each end.

(Paths: Choose the Trial of Vigilance (Explore); Choose the Trial of Mana (Spirit) )

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa takes a deep breath calming herself from being startled by the talking gold statue and looks between the doors.
"I doubt not my vigilance. I may be blessed with magic but I do not wish to rely solely upon it, I have more to offer than that." She nods assuring herself and takes the upward staircase to vigilance.

(Choose the Path of Vigilance)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Trial of Vigilance, Explore = 18. Explore = Difficulty 21)
(Lisa' Explore is 8. Roll of 8. = 16. Lisa fails by 2.)
(Lisa' Explore is 8. Roll of 12. = 20. Lisa fails by 1.)

Upon heading up the steps Lisa arrives in a long stretch of corridor leading to a second set of steps about one hundred feet from her. Boldly stepping forward trying to see what was there to fear. Lisa saw long grooves within the wall and the floor all poised at the neck, waist and legs. She would notice that her foot falls onto a tile which sinks slightly into the floor and suddenly a saw blade pops up from behind her hums with life and spins rapidly trying to cut her right down the middle of her pelvis.

However with a sudden voice of surprise she spreads her legs causing her dress to be cut right down the middle giving her a much more flexible ensemble but she could just feel the wind of the blade nearly touching her more intimate of areas realizing just how close it came to her. She didn't have long to consider this for a saw blade was coming from the front to try and cut her head off. Fear drove her to duck down and avoid this before she scattered backwards her skin a much more whiter color now as she forced herself to calm down and survey the situation.

She noticed a pattern within the blades as they usually came two at a time, one from the horizontal and one from the vertical groves so she could perhaps she could get some guesswork out of the way. Steeling her nerves she knew she was going to have to run long and hard and have fast reflexes to avoid being a stain on the floor.

Counting to three, she began to make her dash. Ducking under one blade that tried to take her head off again then dodging right she avoided the first hurdle. She was a quarter of the way there when a second tile sank down revealing two horizontal blades at the head and legs coming for her and she tucks and leaps forward to make a dive through them landing on her stomach. Another blade was coming right up from behind and she rolls right and then began to regain her feet and she ran.

The halfway mark was met as two vertical blade came at her and she darts between them her right side of the dress getting cut off revealing her right leg up to the pelvis. She finally made it at the other side however with no other problems. Breathing heavily her hand over her chest to catch some air and to congratulate herself in surviving such an ordeal.

Climbing up the steps Lisa would find a faint smell of animal scent she couldn't place soon emitting from here. The floor she was in was lined with animal noose pole, aged meats, seeds, grains and water. The wizard must have had a love for exotic pets before he died and wanted them to be his guardians. She was seeing a small tile on the wall nearby the two rooms that lead forward that reads "Trial by Combat" in the Ancient Scriptures.

Lisa would consider the two routes seeing that the crystals were tinted slightly red nearby a iron door to the left and she heard the sounds of barking coming from it. It was a kennel of some sorts to be sure. Though she didn't know if there was a true safe passage. The iron door felt slightly warm to the touch and she noticed a line of salt at the doors entrance. An obvious ward.

She saw that a much larger room was visible from a tempered glass window revealing exceptionally tall trees and vegetation that would defy all logic from being able to grow inside a mountain. A ladder of ion rungs leads up to a walkway and a doorway of wood that would take her into this greenhouse. She heard the shrill cries of birds... large birds by the sound of it that were calling this aviary home. She would note that the way across and through the aviary was a much more scenic route then one could hope for and whilst it might be the longer path it also meant she had a chance more so to attract something dangerous... but it also meant she wouldn't be so easily spotted.

(Paths: Go through the Kennel for a Shortcut (Combat/Naughty); Go through the Aviary and try to sneak through. (Explore/Combat) )

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa quietly bemoans the damage to her clothes as she walks away from the traps but is thankful to still be in one piece. As she examines the doors she starts to walk towards the kennel stopping dead with a look down. "Salt...a demonic presence......hellhounds." Lisa narrows her eyes and steps back. "I was almost quartered, I don't wish to be burned alive." She shakes her head and turns to the aviary. "I have a better chance with their lighter physique as well." She slowly presses the door open and proceeds inward.

(Go through the aviary and try to sneak through.)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Go through the Aviary, Explore = 17; Combat = Difficulty 21)
(Lisa' Explore is 8. Roll of 15. = 23. Lisa passes by 6.)

Lisa prepared herself upon the walkway with a deep exhale before stepping through the threshold. Seeing the beautiful vegetation and tall trees reminded of how deadly and lovely nature could be. Moving along staying near as much vegetation as she could within the walkways. Overhead she heard the shrill cry of a giant bird.

She ducked low and soon saw it was a human sized winged bird man with black feathers. The upper body of a hawk with human arms but the lower body of a man with birdlike feet. It was a Harpius, a rare male version of a Harpy. And where there was one there were many Harpies as three of them flew after it in the skies. These things were highly aggressive and territorial and were more likely to attack her on sight rather then molest her which might make them more dangerous then the hell hounds.

Moving on as quietly as she could she wandered the slightly confusing and lengthy garden of the wizard-king. Eventually however she soon came to a doorway that leads up by means of a spiral staircase. She didn't need to consider this twice as she heads up the stairs now safe from the dangers the Harpies presented her.

As the came out of the archway leading to the thirdfloor she saw that the crystal spires pigment was a dulled gray and the walls were filled with human sized alcoves with each one holding a sarcophagus. Possibly other ancestors of the wizard or maybe his more loyal servants who died alongside him upon his passing. The grey walls seemed to have a faint azure blue glow from the torches that began to systematically illuminate the way before her.

Soon however she came to a rather peculiar sight as there was a large pair of white doors which might house the wizards body or maybe even better his secret horde of magical knowledge. However she saw it was a very complex lock of magic that needed to be deciphered however with some guesswork she could probably find the right rue to push.

Looking further down the corridor she saw a chained and padlocked door with three pedestals at the left and right and above the door with each one housing a single gargoyle. Each gargoyle had a peculiar expression upon it. The left and right were happy and sad respectively with the middle one looking angry. Gargoyles were guardians of important things however they were exceptionally difficult and frustrating to deal with.

(Paths: Try to Gain Entrance into the Treasure Vaults (Explore/Naughty); Attempt to get past the Gargoyles (Spirit/Spirit)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

She had come simply to explore but her curiosity just couldn't be stopped, "I have no need for treasure.....but I must know what is inside here, for the sake of being thorough, yes." Lisa nodded to herself satisfied with the plausible excuse to herself and put a hand to her chin rubbing it as she pondered the various runes on the doorway. The gargoyles could wait a bit to be tackled.

(Try to gain entrance to vaults, not that gold has any draw for her, of course not.)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Treasure Vaults, Explore = 18. Naughty = x2)
(Lisa' Explore is 8. Roll of 6. = 14 Lisa fails by 4.)
(Lisa' Suffers 4 Stamina and 8 Lewd)

Lisa would continue it for quite some time on how to open the door. Her eyes calmly looking over the runes and glyphs upon the door. She walked onwards soon approaching one of the glyphs she thought was the right one to open it. Steeling her nerves she opens the doorway and soon enough the door began to open however she didnt realize the glyph had shifted to a different one entirely.

As she walked on into the room she was a breathtaking sight of golden "crowns" the currency of the ancient kingdoms along with bejeweled tapestries. There were luxurious mirrors of gold and crystal. Gems the size of fists and a beautiful summoning glyph in the center made of diamond dust and ash... wait what?

Yes she realized too little too late as the doors seal shut that she had picked the wrong glyph as the bounty soon began to vanish and a purple gas filled the room. Her nipples grew stiff and her breasts swelled.. her panties grew slightly wet with arousal. She realized she was breathing in a potent aphrodisiac of some sort.

Struggling not to breathe she watched as black energy swirled about the summoning circle as a greyish abomination which was mix between a grotesque flesh slime and mouths and eyes. Realizing to her horror that this demon was a Deepspawn, an over-sexed fiend that was capable of twisting its shape and absorbed mortals into their beings when they reach a pinnacle of lust. She realized she was in trouble however at the sight of those intense phalluses that sprout from its form and the door sealed behind her, she realized she was trapped. Plus her legs were rooted in place from fear.

Screaming out when the first tendril slashes at her frame cutting her clothes in half, her body was becoming increasingly horny due to the fear she felt. Tendrils snake around her wrists as she was lifted up in the air shaking her head wildly as she didn't wish for this. Her breasts felt two tendrils snake around her and squeeze until they were fully pert an her nipples erect. Small fanged mouths latch onto her nipples sucking hard causing her to scream in pleasure and pain. As she writhed she felt two tendrils spread her legs forcibly open and she shut her eyes tears streaming down her face.

She knew what was coming and felt two thick phallus shaped tendrils press into her pussy and her tight ass. Pumping slowly within her her breasts swayed as her mouth was opened wide in horror and intense lusts. Her mind was swimming with a hope to escape but as she felt the thrusts continue and a tendril shove itself down her throat she realized to her distress she couldn't break free. Her mind soon faded into a state of lust as her body writhed and her pussy dribbled with love juices. The lewd sounds of her body reaching her ears as her tongue worked over the tendril in her mouth.

That intense sensation began to fill her heart and knew she was reaching her climax. A shrill but muffled cry hit her as she began to gush with love juices as cum began to fill her stomach, bowels and womb all at once. She coughed up whatever excess had been there. In her maddened haze of lust, her eyes glazed over and a faint smile joy touched her heart when she felt more tendrils invade her.

Hours passed and at long last the spell of summoning ended before she could be drawn into the creatures form. Her body was coated from head to toe in spunk as the grey crystal floor was stained white with the cum that pooled at her hips. She awoke feeling the need to clean herself up and regain her dignity.

It was then the treasure vaults began to return to normal and she saw out of the corner of her eye a small but very valued treasure, a mana fruit, said to be infused with mana itself from the fabled first tree, it had incredible powers of restoration. Beside it were some rather luxurious silk robes that looked as though they would fit her. Beyond this she would have to go back the way she came and deal with the gargoyles for she had reached a dead end. Fortunately the doors were reopened now that the trap had been sprung.

(Full Restoration. After you post, we shall see what happens with the gargoyles)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa wiped and shook as much demonic spunk off herself shaking her head now that it was finally clear again. "An odd trap, I wonder if it was intended for intruders with less than considerable willpower." She picked up the fruit and looked it over before biting into it trying to savor such a rare and fortuitous treat. "Mmm. My teachers will be quite envious." She snickered to herself before putting the silk robes on and walks out of the vault, approaching the gargoyles slow and wary, unsure what they are intended to do.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Garoyles Riddle, Spirit = 18. Spirit = 22)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 1. = 9 Lisa fails by 9.)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 17 = 25 Lisa succeeds)
(Lisa suffers 9 Magic Loss)

As Lisa approached the gargoyles they began to animate coming to life with a collective cackle. "Welcome welcome to our small part of this Spire little fleshling! We are bored stiff and we need some company and entertainment!" The happy gargoyle would speak up before the sad one would voice its opinion. "Woe is me, for I cannot finish my favorite puzzle and if I cannot finish it I will never be tempted to open the door again to the Archives of the Wizard King!"

The angry gargoyle would groan before snapping at his brethern "Silence damnit! I cannot take you two chattering like little chipmunks! Look little mage I could care less what you want or why you are here but if you solve his blasted puzzle we'll let you pass!" Snatching the puzzle box he tosses it at Lisa's feet who picks it up.

It seems simple enough, a colored puzzle box that you need to match all the colors onto each individual side. As she fiddled with this she was full of confidence however as minutes went by she grew increasingly frustrated but after a half hour she nearly had it complete but then suddenly the colors changed upsetting all her hard work she had put into it and gave a scream of frustration. All the while the gargoyles were laughing their asses off.

Now she was trying to finish this puzzle just to spite them. Continuing to toil over the puzzle met with failure every time until she was struck by lightning in a sense. The puzzle was unsolvable without use of magic and thats the whole joke of the thing. She began to channel her mana into making the puzzle solve itself and after a few minutes the puzzle was solved leaving the gargoyles grumbling before the puzzle was handed back.

"Well we did say we'd let you in so we have to do that now." The angry gargoyle would say as the first lock falls with the sad gargoyle would say "Aww you're leaving already? I was having fun here" The second lock opens up with the happy gargoyle saying cheerfully "Don't get yourself killed now!" The last lock falls off and then the doors open as the stairs to level four make themselves exposed to her eyes.

As she climbed up the steps she had to ask if the prize at the end was worth it but her doubts seemed shallow now when she stepped into the wizards archives. She was smiling broadly as rows upon rows of books filled with ancient knowledge were here along with mystical items were on display with small patterns of magic playing out before her. Scroll cases with ancient rituals were visible. What secrets could be unearthed here in these vaults?

As she wandered she heard a male voice beckon her over "You! Mage! I need your help!" As she approached she saw a diamond and salt pentagram on the floor where a breathtakingly beautiful male with large bat like wings and a long serpents tail and short black horns and yellowish eyes looked upon her. She recognized an incubus when she saw one. "Look, I have been stuck here for six centuries after the wizard's son summoned me and then promptly forgot me for an assassination plan he was scheming. All I want to do is to leave this Spire and return to hell. However I cant break the wards unless the energy that has left me is restored. Thats where you come in. Bed with me and give me a small bit of your mana and I swear I will leave and not come back. I'll even tell you how to get up to the Fifth floor!" A tempting offer to be sure but should she trust the incubus... after all it was a demon, but would she be able to find the stairway on her own?

(Paths: Search the Archives for a Secret Passage (Explore); Perform the Ritual with the Incubus (Naughty)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh this was a toughy, take chance with the demon or go poking around and set off god knows what ^_^)

Lisa bit her lip and looked the incubus over, "I question the honesty of an incubus....but after that last trap..." She looks between him and the shelves several times trying to decide before sighing and removing her robes. "I suppose even a demon does not deserve to linger here forever." She decides upon the outcome she's fairly certain will happen, better to know how to get there than set off a horrible trap then come crawling back to the demon for help should the worst happen. Plus part of her felt a bit of sympathy for the incubus who had apparently been here a very very long time alone. "I expect you to keep your word however for your freedom."

(Perform the ritual with the incubus)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Incubus' Ritual, Naughty = 18. Combat = 25)
(Lisa's Naughty is 7. Roll of 9. = 16 Lisa fails by 2.)
(Lisa's Combat is 2. Roll of 10 = 12 Lisa fails by 13)
(Lisa suffers 2 Lewd Loss and 13 HP Loss)

Lisa would find the Incubus disrobing before her eyes and he was a magnificent and impossibly attractive specimen of manhood. Firm muscles, a handsome face, and a long and thick girth. As she walked into the threshold of the incubus' seal he embraced her and kissed her passionately. His pointed tongue running along her own and making her blood rush to her body as she became high with her own arousal.

Her nipples grew hard and stiff like ripe cherries and she felt the hot breath of his mouth take on by his fanged teeth and pulls softly upon it sucking hard making her coo like a songbird trapped in a golden cage. Her body ached with need and it only peaked when she felt him rub at her nether regions. Fire burned within her core when she felt those firm fingers pierce her folds and slowly pump in and out of her body. His cock ached against her stomach and as this went on her moans grew in volume. Suddenly after a few minutes she gripped his shoulders tightly and screams in pleasure as she came over his fingers.

Blushing heavily as her wetness was shown on his fingers she lewdly suckled on his fingers now eager to return the affections he doted upon her. Kissing her way along his chest and down to his navel with a gentle lashing of her tongue her eyes now rested upon his impressive manhood. It was strange as it had small bumps along the length with a more pointed crown atop that firm stalk of his. It stood at eight inches long and two inches thick and smelled faintly of fresh soap.

She knelt down before him and rolls her tongue along the head before gracing the tip with a kiss. He gave a soft groan as her mouth lowered onto his length bobbing slowly with her hands calmly fondling his thick balls. Her heart raced as she could barely believe she was being so unladylike... but it felt so damn good. How could she hope to say no to such bliss. Her throat began to accommodate him as she took him to the base and purrs softly like a kitten as she began to milk his member with her mouth. His hands rest upon her head as she nursed upon him. After a long and slow service of arousing him she felt the warm rush of his seed filling her mouth and she made sure to swallow every drop of his essence. Her eyes opened looking up at him as she pulled slowly off his member and swallowed what was left.

She crawled onto her hands and knees and seductively began to shift her hips to the left and right inviting him into her sacred passage with a soft smile. He knelt down and pushed hard into her folds making her scream with delight as she had been ready for this ever since he kissed her. Now as her hips rocked back and forth against his dick with him rocking back against her making her entire body sway with his power behind each deep thrust she received from him, Lisa could easily say she was in heaven.

As they continued the copulation she didn't realize that her mana and spirit energy was leaving her ever so subtly with each moment that went on. Her right leg was hooked by his arm as he began to thrust against her back walls and she began to beg for his seed to fill her. She didn't want that tentacle demon to be her only encounter... she wanted to replace it with this experience. Her cunt made such sinful noises as he thrusts into her now and then with a loud cry of pleasure she began to gush onto his erection and soon she felt him grant her wish her pussy now filled with his hot seed.

As she blushed on he ground recovering from the experience the ward broke and she thought she had done as he asked but in truth he had duped her into giving him the energy to break the ward on his own... "The contract is void mage. You have given me all the energy I need to escape this place and see the world outside this prison of mine, and I would be a fool to not take advantage of this. And before you cry fowl... first I did say I would return to hell. But you didn't say when I had to return." Lisa felt used and rose to her feet knowing that if he got away now he would abuse many other women and do many unspeakable things to them.

"Oh now you wish to fight me? I don't think you want to... I think you'd rather keep going... Im still eager." Throwing a fireball at him she found her strength once again however she didn't realize how much mana had been stolen from her. Her fight was unfortunately brutally short as the incubus used her anger to his advantage and dodged every attack she threw at him until she was too weak to fight back.

Summoning chains to anchor her down to the floor he chuckled as he walked behind her and runs his scaled tail along her rear. Chills of pleasure ran through her as well as pain as she was soon being whipped and spanked by his tails tip along her ass. Tears of anguish fell over her once more realizing her mistakes once again and now she was at the mercy of the incubus.

He knelt down behind her once more pushing his cock into her pussy once more as now he forcibly had his way with her... She felt her ass suddenly be filled by that scaled tail as he double penetrated her. Using his lust magic, he amplified her sensitivity so that this pleasure became a sadistic torture. Groaning and crying out loudly with each thrust her nipples were pulled on by weights and a silver collar was around her neck marking her as his personal property for now.

Her voice had failed to show resistance as her mind became a slate of lust. She begged for more with each passing minute of this barbaric act as she grits her teeth from the earth shattering climaxes she was forced to endure as more and more cum filled her pussy until she was oozing with it out of her tight passage. Her tongue was hanging slightly out of her mouth and soon she found herself being face fucked by his cock with the tail now inside her pussy twitching inside of her making her scream in agonizing lusts. It felt like an eternity until she had lost all rational thought.

When she awoke at long last the Incubus was gone but the collar remained upon her and she felt incredibly used and violated afterwards taking a good five minutes to weep over what had happened before she found the strength to continue on. Preserving her modesty she did notice however that an entrance had appeared beside a scroll case leading down a tunnel to the stairway which leads to the fifth floor. Reclaiming her robes and her equipment she moved on with her eyes focused. That would be the last time she would let these hazards get the better of her.

She found that the white walls of the crystal spire had returned with a faint hint of red within the walls and floor. It looked like she was wandering many many corridors. She quickly realized she was within a maze and she was moving about slowly towards the center as thats where the staircase to the final floor should be. She was so close she could feel it. She hoped that would be where the fruits of her labors would be.

However a deafening roar made her take notice as it came from the east. Peeking around the corner her eyes widened in intense fear as there stood an overtly muscled twelve foot tall minotaur. Black skinned with a ferocious looking pair of eyes and an oversized short axe that looked like no human could wield with just even two hands.

What this thing was holding however gave her a considerable bout of debate for she saw a small fragment of celestial wine tied to its hip. This was said to be a miracle drink, made from the nectar of heavens flowers and drank only by the gods. It could revitalize her and put her at her full strength before she faced whatever final obstacle lied ahead for her.

What was more concerning for her was the billowing hair that covered his pelvis did little to hide his other weapon. His virgin... no woman breaker. As in if she was molested by this thing she might be cumming blood instead of love juices. It looked like it could break her in half just with that and never mind the muscles. Still this thing had not spotted her. Perhaps she could ambush this thing or even better escape it and make it to the stairs before it caught up with her. But if she ran, more then likely she would lose the wine and have to deal with whatever awaited her as she was now.

(Paths: Fight the Minotaur (Combat); Avoid the Minotaur (Explore) )

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa rubbed her ass as she decended into the maze feeling foolish for trusting a demon.....even if a guilty part of her enjoyed every moment. When she came across the minotaur her heart sank and she pondered her options. "I can probably sneak by it well enough....but I'm in no shape to face a final challenge. Then again I'm in no shape to fight this creature and I doubt I'd walk away after being violated by that thing..." Lisa nodded to herself and quietly tried to outmanuever the minotaur.

(Avoid the minotaur, might as well get as far into the dungeon as I can.)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Avoid Minotaur, Explore = 17. Combat = 22)
(Lisa's Explore is 8. Roll of 5. = 13 Lisa fails by 4.)
(Lisa's Combat is 2. Roll of 18 = 20 Lisa fails by 2)
(Lisa suffers 4 Stamina Loss and 2 HP Loss)

Lisa backed away from the minotaur and she soon took off running to try and put as much distance between her and the monster as possible. She did however hear the sounds of running hooves meaning the minotaur had spotted her and was now chasing her. She darted down narrow hallways trying to make sure she could not be followed so easily. For the moment it had worked but unfortunately the minotaur knew the maze too well and consequently cornered her.

She ducked one of the axe blows meant to take her head off, her eyes wide with fear as she began throwing spells at the minotaur freezing it into place so she could put some more distance. The minotaur began to charge her and she dives underneath it to avoid being gored and trampled by it throwing a fire ball at its back causing it to drop and roll, gradually she was making progress on getting to the stairs.

As she tried to get to the steps, the minotaur pulls her away and flings her against the wall like a rag doll hurting her slightly. her head swam with a haze of pain but as she saw the minotaur approaching she knew she had to do something now or she was in deep troubles. Channeling mana into her hands on the floor she waited until the minotaur was right on top of her before unleashing a lighting bolt which began shocking the minotaur. The minotaur roars loudly from the attack before falling backwards onto the ground. Sadly she could tell it was still breathing but she didn't want to stay and finish it off due to the risk it was. Running as fast as she could she made her way towards the steps climbing up.

As she came through the archway into the final resting place of Mortimus Ja'kath, the wizard king, she felt a slight chill in the air but the beauty here was breath taking as currents of magical energy swept about circulating around through the walls as wisps danced in lanterns that lead to the orichalcum inlaid tomb of the wizard king. As she made her approach she felt the magical presence become stronger. She could sense it in the air, with her heart racing as she saw just beyond the sarcophagus many ornate stone chests possibly teeming with untold treasures and magical items.

Suddenly a firm and powerful voice rang out "Who dares to distrub my sleep!!? Who dares to defile the tomb of my final resting place!? Who dares to challenge the wizard-king Mortimus Ja'Kath!?! Depart from this place lest ye join me in death!!!" A grave amount of fear ran though her as she soon saw a stunning image of the wizard king himself standing before her with a vengeful and offended look in his eyes "You look no more older then my own daughter before I died! The insolence of having such a young mage defile my grave!! You shall not get away unscathed!! I challenge you! Fight me if you are not a coward!!"

(There is but one path before you. Defeat the Ghost of Mortimus Ja'Kath (Spirit) )

Lisa's Stats
Level - 1
Willpower - 12/12
Combat and HP - 2 05/20
Explore and Stam - 8 26/30
Spirit and Magic - 8 40/40
Naughty and Lewd -7 38/40

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa stands up straight, "I may be young, but I have not gone through your tomb to leave at the end. If you will not rest peacefully I will help you pass on. Be at peace knowing that even if you fall, your archives will be treated with respect and care." Lisa gathers her mana around her looking deadly serious for the first time in her adventure, "Come your highness, show me the power of ages past! I am not afraid!"

(Crosses fingers and prays)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Boss Fight, Spirit = 18. Combat = 20)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 10 = 18 Stalemate.)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 8 = 16 Lisa fails by 4)
(Lisa suffers 4 Magic Loss)

Both enter things with a lightning bolt both jockeying for an advantage early on with neither one giving any quarter. However it was soon becoming apparent that the ghost was gaining the upper hand over his adversary as suddenly the spells die. Both circle each other before a missile of force was thrown at the ghost who managed to dodge it and the wizard retaliates with a freezing jet of frost that began to entrap Lisa in a block of solid ice. It didn't remain so for long as she breaks free however her body felt numb from the intense cold she just felt.

"Ah I have not had such excitement in years!! Entertain me girl for tonight I will show what real power looks like!!!" The wizard boasts with intense malice as he began to draw wisps out of the lamps to try to draw magic out into his own body to recharge his energy. He chuckled noticing the collar around her neck. "And you're foolish as well my dear if you thought to overcome a demon. I don't believe you are as powerful as you delude yourself to be. Its luck that has served you in getting this far in."

Lisa's Stats
Level - 1
Willpower - 12/12
Combat and HP - 2 05/20
Spirit and Magic - 8 36/40

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph, I did not intend to fight him, yes I am young and perhaps a bit idealistic and naive. But I am persistent and give everything I have!" Lisa closes her eyes and projects her aura or light magic at the ghost intent on interrupting his attempt to resupply his own magic. "I will prove I can have just as much promise without tapping into dark forces as the warlocks do!"

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Boss Fight, Spirit = 18. Combat = 20)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 8 = 16 Lisa fails by 2.)
(Lisa's Spirit is 8. Roll of 13 = 21 Lisa succeeds by 1)
(Lisa suffers 2 Magic Loss)

Lisa lost a bit of her momentum from the freezing she had felt due to a cold snap. As she shuddered the wizard began casting sending a jet of flame at her which singes the right shoulder. As she dodged the remainder of the bolts of fire that came at her ducking behind a pillar she began to rapidly pat down her shoulder to snuff out the flame on her new robes and had no choice but to tear the sleeve off to save herself from being burned alive. She winced slightly at the pain shooting in her arm and clenched her fist as she was angry and soon with loud scream of adrenaline she began to rush out with a highly charged orb of mana in her right hand and hurls it at the ghost which explodes making the ghost materialize in spiritual shackles. A cunning trap indeed however as she takes advantage of it with a lightning bolt to the ghost which shoots through him causing him to scream out before the spell breaks. She smiled but it soon faded as the ghost still remains standing.

Lisa's Stats
Level - 1
Willpower - 12/12
Combat and HP - 2 05/20
Spirit and Magic - 8 36/40

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lisa clenches her left fist trying to tighten the chains, "It is time to pass on your highness, you cannot linger in this world any longer!" While her opponent was stuck she forcefully projected out a surge of holy energy, planning on purging the ghost and sending him to the afterlife once and for all. "Fear not your legacy is insured."