Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little OOC and open suggestions for Both Sides. (Ask questions here too.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A little OOC and open suggestions for Both Sides. (Ask questions here too.)

Oh shot Zenath I didn't notice, I normally don't run heroines but to test out the math of a new dungeon thing I'll give it a go I guess.

Either way Kathy when exactly are we able to sign up for this new super dungeon you are creating, while normally not playing heroines my interest is peaked.
    sigpic

Comment

I won't lie, one of the reasons I stopped lurking was because Kathy said she was making a test dungeon way back when. I absolutely loved reading through the Zelda CYOA. I'm looking forward to giving her quest a try, but I'm also kinda stuck in a rut. I'm having the damnedest time trying to get a response out for Zenath. I don't think it'd be fair to him (her?) to take up another dungeon when I'm still involved in Wolf, so I'll just sit on the sidelines for now. Besides, I'm really enjoying Zen's dungeons, so I'll be happy messing with that for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Termite View Post
        I won't lie, one of the reasons I stopped lurking was because Kathy said she was making a test dungeon way back when. I absolutely loved reading through the Zelda CYOA. I'm looking forward to giving her quest a try, but I'm also kinda stuck in a rut. I'm having the damnedest time trying to get a response out for Zenath. I don't think it'd be fair to him (her?) to take up another dungeon when I'm still involved in Wolf, so I'll just sit on the sidelines for now. Besides, I'm really enjoying Zen's dungeons, so I'll be happy messing with that for a bit.
        Him :P Do let me know if you want me to change something with the post... I might be the GM for the game, but it's still a co-operative effort

Comment

Apologies to Fire and Termite, busy week and absolute inspirational blank. Will try to update over the weekend.

Comment

I completely understand. It took me two weeks to break past my block. xp

Comment

Shock horror, an update!

Comment

I apologize for my silence, but it seems Zen's writers block floated over to me when he got past it. Which sucks, but hopefully I'll get inspired by an interesting idea and get another dungeon out and running, that is your tass.

On a side note I look at this first dungeon and I honestly dislike it at the moment. I'm thinking of retooling it with some slight new skins and some new challenges. pretty much making a level 0 dungeon and as your heroin's complete a dungeon they gain a level and move on to the next depending upon their ending choices. Understandably I don't want to scrap everything right here and do a full revamp. Mainly because I don't really wanna just redo cave of wishes, because that would probably be pretty boring for you.

Either way feel free to PM me your opinions of what I should do if you want me to rebuild the cave and reset everyone back at square one. I'm open for most anything assuming this writers block lets up and I can get some idea's flowing into my head again.
                sigpic

Comment

Ack, is it really that long since I was here? Sorry guys... completely lost track of, well, everything...

Will try and get some updates up tomorrow, assuming people are still interested in finishing the dungeons they're on...

Comment

I sure am, and I'm actually working on one of my own at the moment.

Comment

Considering jumping back into this.
                      Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Excuse double post, and looking for someone who may be willing to set up a dungeon for me please?
                        Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

I was looking at your character, and the math for her stats is off. Get that fixed and I'll set up a thread for ya.

Just be warned that my posting speed is REALLY slow.

Comment

Working...
                          X