The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Archer)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Archer)

(Use Magic to Sneak Away, Spirit = 23, Combat = x1)
(+2 Bonus for Clever Escape)
(Mishas' Spirit is 12. Roll of 18. = 30. Misha succeeds by 7)

Her trick worked like a charm as her magic undid the chains on a few of the female slaves who tried to escape. No doubt they would be caught however but it got the guards distracted to the point where they didn't notice Misha dart down into the trophy room which was riddled with monster heads mantled on walls. She saw ornate horns and all kinds of items however she had no time for that heading towards the steps trying to put as much distance as she could between her and the orgy. She hated herself for it but it was better to not question it.

As she made her way towards the steps of the side door she felt the enchantment break and in that same instance she saw some of the males and females start to change into nightmarish demons. Some horrible masses of genitals, breasts and beautiful faces. Other with elongated jaws filled with teeth as thick and as long as stiletto daggers covered in sickly bone white fur with tails similar to scorpions. Others were succubi and tentacle demons. Suddenly glad to have not joined in on the orgy she would move quickly towards the inner sanctums of the castle intent on finding the throne room of the incubus as she needed a way to finish this bastard off once and for all.

A short time later she was in the inner sanctums of the palace and she was careful not to be spotted by the guards as she didn't wish to draw unwanted attention to herself. After a moment she heard a slight commotion from a corridor with a pair doors. One was an black iron door with steel hinges but peeking through the keyhole she saw an incredible find as this was the castles treasury so she could perhaps get a considerably find here if she was capable of figuring out how to open the door.

However the sudden sharp sounds of moaning could be heard as a mans voice was happily speaking up "Oh gods thank you for this moment of heaven!!!" Peering through the opposing and ajar oak door she could see that there was a private party going on. It was some kind of knight how had been shackled down to a large bed with a pair of nearly soulless eyes and she saw three succubi. One with blonde hair who was now started to straddle his mouth to silence him. A raven haired beauty who was currently riding a large erection which from the mess at the hips of the man had been torturously used many many times over. The third succubus, a short haired redhead, was grinding her ripe peach over the manse curved muscles putting on a show for him by kneading and massaging the blonde girls ample bosom and pulling on her nipples. The tail was currently plunging into the perfect blonds rear end as their choir of moans filled the room. As they had their way with the knight Misha would note that the mans mana was being drained and so was his physique as he was progressively becoming more and more withered and then suddenly after an intense climax the females finished off their meal as they had literally drained him of his life force. All that was left of the knight was a mummified corpse. "Pity. I was starting to like him. Ah well... our master will no doubt bring more healthy specimens for us to indulge in"

Misha couldn't waste anymore time here. She had to make a path and quickly. And hopefully she would be able to not wind up like that knight. Still it would have been nice to have joined in on it but maybe that was because of her libido on overdrive more then anything else.

(Break into the Treasury (Explore/Combat); Deal with the Succubi (Combat/Naughty)

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 60/60
Explore and Stam - 3 30/30
Spirit and Magic - 10 50/50
Naughty and Lewd -12 70/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Midha's face wrinkled when she turned to see the truth of the orgy revealed, "Wow...even -I- don't find that appealing....yeech..." She gave a quick shudder and continued on, certain that she just froze several parts of hell over by admitting she wouldn't have sex with something. "She gazed casually at the trophies as she passed them, "I wonder if these were gotten before or after this place went to hell...." Her pondering was interrupted by plowinging face first in to a giant iron door. "ow." She rubbed her nose and peeked inside. "Whoa...that's a lot of gold...though...I shouldn't loot it, I can hear mother now...." Misha stands up and wags a finger seriously at thin air mocking Lisa's voice. "Young lady you're here to free a kingdom, not steal from innocent people, business first, rewards second." She shrugged, "Eh what good will gold do me anyways in a fight? I throw coins at him and hope he chokes on one?" She rolled her eyes before her ears twitched at the sounds from a nearby room.

She peeked into the room and gasped as she witnessed the plight of the captive man. Finally she could test herself against demons. Lucious...rapturous demons..... She began smiling and drooping as she daydreamed before snapping back to reality, no she couldn't let herself get distracted she knew what she had to do. Misha threw open the door glaring, "Release that man now or-oh god damnit..." She grumbled and slouched as she spotted the drained corpse of the man. "Great, completely blew my first attempt at a heroic moment." She facepalmed and looked back up at the puzzled succubi. "Tell me where to find your master or else." She clenched her fists and gulped standing up straight. She tried really hard to look threatening and not think about the three nude demons in front of her. If her ruse didn't work she knew the succubi would probably be able to manipulate her easier than the woman she ran into earlier did and flip her back into smiling jungle pet mode.

Deal with the succubi....one way or another heh. (Combat/Naughty)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Deal with the Succubi, Combat = 23, Naughty = x1.5)
(Misha's Combat is 10. Roll of 7 = 17. Misha fails by 6)
(Misha suffers 6 HP Loss and 10 Lewd Loss

Misha smiled a bit as the Succubi turn their attention and like overgrown sex kittens they began to let their tails sway back and forth as they crawled along the bed with a warm smile upon each of their faces. They were inviting her to come and play with them and it was becoming hard to refuse it as some kind of influence fell over her awakening her basic desires to mate. For her body it just didn't care as it needed release and they were the three lucky souls to have a little action with the jungle princess. She coyly smiled pulling her loin cloth away as she had no inhibitions. She jumped onto the black haired succubus who squealed with delight as she began to madly kiss her. She felt the tail of her opponent slide deep into her womanly passage however she had such an advantage save for hers was much more thicker and stronger. It pierced into the succubus' passage and she gave a sharp moan her breasts pressing to the jungle princess.

The blonde haired and red haired succubi smiled as the crawled over starting to triple team the jungle princess with their tails turning them about within her making her cunt twitch from being overtly stimulated rapidly. They leaned over top and began to rub at her clit with two fingers each whilst each helped themselves to one side of her neck with their lips and tongues. Their other hands massaged and pulled upon her breasts. Misha slightly complained about it not being fair that its three against one but shes had worse odds to be sure. Her moans were powerful however she found she was steadily losing the fight gradually becoming more and more submissive like a passive sexual pet. Much like how she was with the mistress.

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 60/60
Naughty and Lewd -12 60/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Misha's facade gave as she saw the succubi silently asking her to come, without a second thought she dropped her clothes and hopped onto the nearest succubus. Happy coos escaping her as a tail slides into her. "I....I planned on this all along." She moans lewdly as the other tails slip into her. "This...this isn't a fair fight though...three on one....how was I supposed to resist, you're all so beautiful." As the bodies surrounded her she stretched and yawned. "Oh no...not now...." It had been such a long day and so draining, now surrounded by the soft warm bodies of the demonesses Misha's reptilian side couldn't help but relax more. "Oh it's been such an exauhsting day.....I'm so tired..." She rested her chin in the cleavage of the raven haired demon under her smiling almost drunkenly with her eyes half closed, her tail waved around lazily in the air as every muscle let go. "I'll....I'll escape later. I just need......need a little rest." Misha whimpered and appeared to be desperately trying to keep from drifting off and leaving herself completely at the mercy of the three girls she now realized had caught her in their web. "Oh gods...too soft and warm."

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Misha would find her hands unwilling to move in this situation as she found herself so enraptured by the succubi's combined charms that all she could manage was few moans of protests and even they they were quickly becoming silenced. Her eyes shut halfway as she felt a pair of lips touch her own as the tails went deeper into her folds. They twisted and turned about inside of her before they intertwined and began to thrust as one large extremely long member. Breasts surrounded her on all sides pressed together eager to be nursed upon as they crawled up higher. The black haired one twisting and pulling Misha's nipples with firm fingers as her breasts nestled against the back of her head. Her sisters pressed to her left and right sides slowly kneading their bosom against her face. It was suffocating almost but she was just enraptured by what was happening so much she was forgetting to breath steady. She arched her back when she felt the tails inside her touch her g-spot whilst fingers rubbed at her clitoris at the same time. It was her own in fact as she screamed in a mind blowing orgasm.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

So many senses being assaulted at once overwhelmed the poor girl who completely forgot what she was doing there and instead turned to the breasts surrounding her, suckling and rubbing them as much as she could. Her tail stoked along each of the succubi as she cooed in joy, she had wanted to test herself against a succubus but against three she was helpless. Misha panted and moan lustfully, "Ohhhhh...I need....need more training. I can't resist, please let me gooooo. I can't stop here..." She gripped the sheets her tounge rolling out before she was kissed and again lost herself in the lust. Her heart pounded and her eyes grew wide as she screamed out in ecstacy as the succubi suckled on her soul. After what felt like minutes lingering in orgasm Misha fell limp completely exauhsted, still smiling and moaning quietly in pleasure.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

However even after the orgasm they were not done with the lovely jungle girl as one of them, the blonde, slowly mounts her face her folds slowly dripping heated love juice into her mouth. It was amazingly sweet like honey. Her hands pressed down onto Misha's breasts as she whispered "Eat my dear.. enjoy my nourishment." The red head however had differently plans as she took out an extra long and thick strap on that said "ogre" upon the side of it as she walked over and knelt down in between Misha's legs. She took aim and thrusted gently into Misha before beginning a steady rhythm moaning all the while. It was enormous and made Misha's eyes go wide with delight and shock. The black haired succubi smile as she placed herself upon Misha's tail using once hand to spread her folds so that she knew what she wanted her to do. Meanwhile she leaned forward to the red head pulled her head back by the hair and kissed her passionately upon the lisp mouths fully open trying to seemingly swallow each other.

Moaning lewdly the three succubi enjoyed their meal as the red head pounds into her body with intense force. Her hips slamming deeply within her as she licks her sisters lips. Her left hand reaches down to flick a finger her something and suddenly Misha began moaning in such a high pitched squeal for the ogre cock was no vibrating inside of her body. Her mouth soon went back to a diligent effort upon the blondes pussy licking deeply at her womanly core. The tail whipped about her breasts every time she slowed down. When Misha pushed her tail into the black haired one she cooed loudly and began rubbing vigorously at her clit trying to overload her and they simply would not stop until they were personally satisfied. She could climax all she wanted beg for them to stop or not they wouldn't heed her voice now.

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Misha mewled in delight as she tasted the honey from her blonde captor, once she settled into the pace of the one riding her tail and the demoness thrusting into her she buried her face into the pussy before her. She delved in as far as she could with her long tongue tasting ever inch she could and milking all the nectar she could out of the blonde. She looked up at her as she ate her out, her eyes completely glazed over and empty with lust. There was still something left of her willpower but at the moment she might have well have been bound and chained. For now all she could do is listen to these three women even as she forgot why she had come in the first place, it was starting to seem less important when compared to listening to what those musical voices told her to believe.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Misha did however remember something recalling her mother obbing every so often with that collar on her as a constant reminder of what the damn succubus did to her. She realized these were still his subordinates and she wasn't going to come this far in order to fail. Misha would feel a tremendous gusher of love juice shoot down her mouth as that extra long tongue swiftly brought the blonde succubus to a heated climax which she reveled in screaming loudly in absolute delight. Her breasts bounced hypnotically as she fell back onto the pillows and off Misha. She gave a slight smirk as this allowed her to focus on the black haired one placing her fingers against her clitoris and rubbing vigorously at her clit her tail thrusting hard now into her. The black haired succubus lasted a bit longer pumping harder however Misha felt no pleasure from her tail in this fashion and swiftly brought the black one to climax Letting her slide off the tail which was now drenched in her love juices. Her body ached with need however from the red head how was thrusting in and out of her with that thick vibrating strap on however that was gonna work both ways. Misha pressed her hips into the succubus and began to grind hard into her pushing the vibrator against her clitoris and soon the tables were turned as Misha was now atop moaning in excitement before she witnessed the red head suddenly scream out in pleasure as an intense climax racked her body and she fell limp in the bed spent utterly. Misha lifted up after reaching her own climax and smiled beautifully. It was fun but she didn't have time to play. Maybe when she was done she'd come back for them for the harem of her father.

She would notice a gust of wind within the fireplace and searches for a switch and eventually finds it. The fire in the fireplace dies and the back of it opens up to reveal a staircase leading upwards. She went over to retrieve her items and clothes or if she wanted she could pick out a new outfit befitting a jungle princess. Her eyes showed renewed intensity before she heads up the steps ready to deal with the incubus...

Heading up the steps she came out from behind a sliding wall now in some kind of modified throne room. It looked ravishing and beautiful to say the least as there was gold and silver decor riddled about with four large cushy chairs fit for royalty to relax upon. She soon realized why as the large chair was occupied by the incubus himself who had a coy smile upon his face knowing he was going to fully enjoy this situation as he loved seeing heroines with such fire before it was snuffed out. And this beastly pervert had a good collection so to speak as Misha recognized the queen and her two daughters shackled together atop a bunch of pillows utterly lost in lust as they were so intoxicated with magic and enslavement they passed the time by indulging in one another with strap ons, fingers lips and tongue. On the right hand side she saw several pillars with none of them currently occupied within the shackles. "Well my dear, do you enjoy what I have done to such a glorious bastion of hope? I must say that it was my greatest achievement yet. But Im sure you didn't come her for socializing. You're here for my head. Shall we begin?"

(Defeat the Incubus)

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 54/60
Naughty and Lewd -12 60/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Misha snarled as she spotted the incubus, her eyes narrowed into beastly slits, her claws extended and her body almost seemed to slim a bit as all her muscles tensed up. "Normally we wouldn't care what was happening here, I care nothing about this kingdom. This is a personal journey. With your death my mother can finally be free and at peace...." She crouched and blurred towards the incubus hissing loudly. Thanks to the succubi her libido was a distant memory and the only thing in her mind was rage. She could already picture tearing out the fiend's heart with one hand and decapitating him with the other. "When I'm through with you there won't be enough to even return to the swirling abyss!" She flew through the air mouth and arms open, a predator about to rend her prey's flesh from his black bones.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Defeat the Incubus, Spirit = 23, Naughty = x1.5 ; Naughty: 28)
(Misha's Spirit is 10. Roll of 2. = 12. Misha fails by 11)
(Misha's Naughty is 12, Roll of 11 = 23. Misha fails by 5)
(Misha suffers 11 MP Loss and 22 Lewd Loss)

The incubus dodged out of the way of the sudden lunge by Misha arching a brow as he then says "Oh well that is such a pity. Considering that I can't have you spoiling my fun." He would watch as she lunges for him again swiping with her claws and him pulling back every time towards the shackles before he muttered something and suddenly the shackles snap out like a snake and anchor her arms to the pillars "You smell so familiar... Could it be? Why it is! You must be the offspring of that Mage that released me from the spire so many years ago. He chuckled wickedly as he rubbed his chin in thought. The chains quickly anchor her legs and her tail and now she found herself in the same predicament as her mother.. with a sadistic demon that delighted in violating such lovely women.

He smiled as he knew shed be harder to crack then her mother by far, still he had ways. He took up a large leather bull whip as he smiled. "I never got to thank your mother for the many years of freedom I enjoyed with her" He then cracked the whip hard over her breasts making her jerk about in pain. She was used to physical pleasure but not sexual pain. She was usually the one giving such administrations to any slaves she had. She felt the sting of the whip strike her and in some perverted way she began to realize why they enjoyed it. It was the lack of power granted to them. She gasped and moaned out obscenities to her tormentor as the tail cracked over her folds making her scream out in delight and agony. She breathed steadily when it was all over and done with but she remembered some magic her mother told her on how to undo locks and she whispered it to free herself ready to continue this fight.

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 54/60
Spirit and Magic - 10 39/50
Naughty and Lewd -12 38/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Misha gasped in shock completely caught off guard by the chains coming to life and capture her. "What the hell?!" She thrashed about snarling and hissing at the incubus. She growled as he brought up the past, "If you want to can go and meet her in person....after I remove your head!" Misha took a sharp breath as the whip cracked against her, she could feel the sting of it's bite but her tougher skin kept it from leaving marks. "T-Torture will get you nowhere!" She jutted her hips forward with a scream as he whipped her pussy and took several deep breaths to calm herself enough to use her magic. "One thing you didn't consider is that I've been prepared specifically to kill you one day...." She lunged forward at a blur as she broke free of the chains, her hand aimed straight for the demon's chest and ready to rip his black heart cleanly out.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Defeat the Incubus, Spirit = 21, Naughty = x1.5 ; Naughty: 26)
(Misha's Spirit is 10. Roll of 2. = 12. Misha fails by 9)
(Misha's Naughty is 12, Roll of 2 = 14 Misha fails by 12)
(Misha suffers 9 MP Loss and 26 Lewd Loss)

Those golden eyes peer into Misha's own before a command was uttered. "Stop" Misha found herself suddenly stopped within the middle of her attack as she didn't follow through. "Well if thats the case I'll just have to make sure there's something to remember me by before I am banished." She stood there barely able to speak before he then issues another command "Present yourself.. On your hands and knees." She was slowly obeying her body in a seductive motion. Oh no... He wouldn't dare do this. Her eyes began to well with tears as she found herself helpless for the moment and remembering how badly he scarred her mother...

The incubus would knee behind her and takes hold of those supple hips with that strange cock of his quickly penetrating the jungle princess. As good and as experienced as she was, it seemed like it didn't help, like her body was completely virgin once again That cock seemed to rub its bumps along the top side of her folds easily finding the sensitive spots to touch inside her with the arrow like tip of his manhood rubbing against her back walls. The pace was swift and firm as his base desires were at the fore front.. "Such powerful magic inside of you. I shall have to make sure I feast upon you immensely" He laughed as she moaned passionately her mind starting to go white with tremendous lusts. She may not have wanted this but she couldn't help herself. Her body was betraying her mind and her heart as well as her mother. She felt the arrow like cock suddenly breach her and then her eyes shrank slightly as she felt hot seed flow deeply into her womanhood as she began to gush in orgasm... She prayed that she was not pregnant with this things demonic sire. That felt like it would be worse then death. He backed away her body collapsed upon the floor as he savored that small triumph. "Come Misha. I know you have more fight in you then that. Otherwise Id be severely disappointed."

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 54/60
Spirit and Magic - 10 30/50
Naughty and Lewd -12 12/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Goddamn dice)

As she laid upon the floor her claws quietly dug into the stone subtly extending even further. The sight almost perfectly mirrored the one her mother had been in years ago drained and broken. Out of view Misha's pupils narrowed, her irises turned a deep shade of red. The first sign to anyone else that something was happening was her normally bright skin colors turning much darker. Suddenly she whipped her head around the incubus was no longer looking at a girl, there was nothing human in her eyes, she was now a vicious animal who could only be stopped by blood or death and was now fixated on him. Suddenly she lept straight up onto the ceiling before leaping along several pillars, climbing on the walls, every moment he could focus on her she appeared somewhere else in the room only answering with low growls or a hiss. As she darted about the room steadily began to grow darker as she destroyed light sources, as the pitch black decended he could hear the other slaves whimpering in the darkness. Occasionally he would think he saw her form but would catch a glance of those bloodlust red eyes in a completely different spot.

Trying to sense her magic he was horrified to realize that her aura had changed entirely, it was now demonic and was distorted by his own filling the room. After what seemed like an eternity in pure silence Misha struck with not so much as a pin drop announcing her attack. Here in the blackness it would be decided who would be leaving alive. If Misha so much as got a hand on him there was little chance the incubus would live another moment.

(Please god let the dice work with me here, I don't want to go full Alien and have it not count *crosses fingers and prays*)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Defeat the Incubus, Spirit = 19, Naughty = x1.5 ; Naughty: 24)
(Misha's Spirit is 10. Roll of 11. = 21. Misha succeeds by 2)
(Misha's Naughty is 12, Roll of 20 = 32 Misha succeeds by 8)

It was within the swirling vortex of darkness that Misha struck from pouncing upon him from above her claws rending into his flesh listening to screams of pain as she tore through muscle and sinew with incredible ease. Eventually she had reduced him to nothing more then an absolute stain upon the floor. She was breathing heavily drenched in his blood however she was soon noticing his body and remains were dissolving "Such a pity to get so sloppy. And it seems that you have a touch of demonic essence in you." She turned around fast seeing a ghostly image of the incubus still smiling at her as he then says. "You could have finished me off then and there... if you used magic. But you didn't. You have only given me another chance to seek my vengeance upon you at another time. Enjoy yourself as much as you can little princess. It shall be a hollow victory I assure you." And just with those words he faded into nothingness. It seems she had only sent him back to his original realm of existence to recover. However it would be some time before he would get another chance at backing up his threat. But in her mind he was right. She blew her chance to finish him off by letting her inner beast take root. Not only that but now she had shown him something he could exploit later on.

As the incubus' influence began to disappear from the kingdom she saw that the people were starting to come out of some kind of mental haze that had blinded them to what they had done. Perhaps it was for the best however the princesses, the queen and the captured heroines still remembered exactly what had happened. However it was Misha's heroics that allowed them to all be freed. Misha did what others could not and she could find immense pride in that. For her efforts, she was promptly rewarded by the grateful Queen in the form of a pair of silver bracers studded with two emeralds at the sides that were rumored to be highly charged with magic that could possibly make one more mindful of their surroundings. She would eventually claim more rewards such as vast wealth and opened up a new trade route from Krisalis to the Empire of Sseth'rahs. Which would bring more wealth to her homeland. Her mind eventually went immediately to her Mother and her well being as she had to give her the news about what happened. When she did return she was greeted by a smiling human woman whose neck was finally bare to the world once again, free of a collar that had been upon her for a long time.

YOU WIN!

(If you seek more to the aftermath we can continue RPing.)

Misha's Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 10 54/60
Spirit and Magic - 10 30/50
Naughty and Lewd -12 12/70

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Misha pants as she finishes her foe and glares as he postures, "There will always be someone or something evil in this world and you might know about me now but I know about you as well, and my entire line will know of you. Should you -ever- set foot in this plane again we will discover you and before you can even gather enough power to seduce a field mouse your head will be ours again!" She cracks her tail on the ground standing up proudly as he fades. "Hmph....he acts tough when he isn't squaling like a newborn and being torn apart." Misha rushes over to the queen and her daughters and consoles them after she releases them, after spending a few days releasing other captives and helping clean out the few demons and guards still loyal to the incubus Misha rushed home and embraced her mother tearfully happy that she was finally free of that weight. She produced a bottle of dark blood and shamefully told her mother how he had not been banished for good, Lisa simply smiled and hugged her daughter again taking the blood. A few weeks later weapons that were extremely deadly to evil were given to all their neighbors and allies as gifts quickly gaining legendary status.

(Hey, all those legendary weapons that chosen heroes use against ultimate evil have to come from -somewhere-)