What's new

The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Darkwyn)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Darkwyn)

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Defeat the Incubus, Spirit = 15, Naughty = x1.5, Naughty = 20)
(Fabris' Spirit is 12. Roll of 18. = 30. Fabris succeeds by 15)
(Fabris' Naughty is 6. Roll of 9. = 15. Fabris fails by 5)
(Fabris suffers 5 Willpower Loss)

As she offered the drink to the incubus he gingerly accepted with a wicked smile seeing how she was to the breaking point. It would not be long before he had her completely under his control and from the looks of it she was already at the point of no return. He didn't realize the trap she had sprung however and suddenly she broke their union off her hand touching the chalice sending an intensely strong electric burst through him as he was thrown back into the chair absolutely convulsing with fervor.

She smiled in victory as she went over to try and finish the job however that lack of climax left an intense heat within her that she couldn't expel and she felt forwards onto her knees before him her body arched downwards with her ass up in the air rapidly fingering herself. She could not help this as her body ached in absolute pain from being unable to finish. Unfortunately this gave the incubus the time he could use to recover from such a blow. She realized she would need to climax faster before he recovered. She panted and moaned like a virgin pining for a boy she needed with all her desire. He bit her lower lip hard as she neared it seeing the incubus start to stir to life once more. Her orgasm was explosive and she screamed loudly from the experience. It was so intense that it seemed to cause her vision to white out and her mind to go to a blank slate with such fervor.

Fabris' Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 6/36
Combat and HP - 10 7/40
Explore and Stamina - 7 30/30
Spirit and Magic - 12 41/60
Naughty and Lewd - 6 0/60

Last edited:

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Fabris laid on her back. Her muscles were sore, her mind was clouded. <I'm spent, he's won.> She felt more of the incubus's cum seep out of her pussy. <What's to become of me now? Will I be reduced like the royalty?> She glanced at the demon lying there nearly as beaten as she was. <No, I'll be put out at that inn, or worse...> Fabris shivered as her thoughts drifted towards the monsters outside. <No, I can't let him do that.> Fabris opened her eyes again. They grew wider when she looked above the incubus. A large chandelier swung back and forth over him. It had already nearly been knocked free by her magic. <Just one more.>

Fabris pointed a finger at the rope holding it up, it had frayed significantly, but not enough. A small sphere of white energy appeared in front of her. "Let's finish this." She muttered in a daze. Summoning the last of her powers Fabris fired the shot at the thinnest point.

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(Defeat the Incubus, Spirit = 13, Naughty = x1.5, Naughty = 18)
(Fabris' Spirit is 12. Roll of 11. = 1. Fabris succeeds by 2)
(Fabris' Naughty is 6. Roll of 3. = 9. Fabris fails by 9)
(Fabris suffers 9 Willpower Loss)

Fabris had succeeded in rising back to her feet and suddenly manages to turn the tables upon the incubus using the burst of light mana to temporarily blind him before flames began to eat at the rope. The chandelier falls down atop of him trapping him within it trying to lift the damn thing off of him. She felt incredibly happy at this moment with her eyes peering down at him in absolute revel of her accomplishment. However as she made over to finish him off she felt... odd.

It was then her body began to feel dramatically different as she keeled over slowly screaming in absolute agony and even lust as if her body was on fire once again. Her figure felt like it was maturing more slightly with every passing second. Her eyes teared up as her vision blurred. As she looked at her hands she saw the nails lengthen slightly and her skin take on a lustrous hue of perfection. Her breasts felt heavier and more perky and developed. She moaned and stretched out like a kitten and felt something push out of her back... a pair of demonic black bat wings. Long curved horns were felt beside her head. Finally she felt some kind of appendage sprout at the tail bone and as it twists about she saw it was some kind of heart shaped tail.. She had been transformed into a succubus!! But... how!?

The incubus finally managed to free himself and looked to the mage and then picked up the goblet with a smile "Ah well.. looks like I'll need another Rapture in order to make the queen into a succubus. But what shall I do with you? You have caused a significant amount of trouble to me" He chuckled a bit at the squirming woman and then adds after he had revealed her mistake of drinking the contents of the goblet. "I think I'll keep you.. you can add more people to my harem.. and besides.. now you need the essence of men and women to sustain your existence. Welcome to Paradise mage..."

Eventually the woman known as Fabris might be rescued from being a sex slave to the incubus however there would be little salvation from her new skills as a sexual demon. She would be hunted and feared now. As she crawled towards the Princesses and Queen she felt the insatiable need to wet her appetite now and she grabbed the Queen by the hand and forcefully kissed her upon the lips clearly making herself the most dominant of them She rubs her new body against the Queen and dips her tail in between their lower bodies to rub at one another's buttons before the incubus smirked walking in between. He ordered from the two a tit job of which the Queen obeyed out of dominance though for Fabris... it was more out of wanton desires. She craved that seed now more then anything else. She had no need to be dominated. In truth she had more freedom now then ever...

GAME OVER

Fabris' Stats

Level - 3
Willpower - 0/36
Combat and HP - 10 7/40
Explore and Stamina - 7 30/30
Spirit and Magic - 12 41/60
Naughty and Lewd - 6 0/60

Last edited: