The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Miachan)

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
~The Siege of Krisalis Castle~

Dungeon Level: 3

(OOC Info: Recommended Level is Two to Three. Combat and Naughty is heavy within the dungeon and to a lesser extent Spirit. Explore is not emphasized. Expect Demons (Humanoids and Abominations), Heavy Bondage, Gangbang, Bukkake and Rape.)

Desired Posting Speed: Three Posts a Day is fine, but at the slowest Once a Day.
Desired Posting Length: Detailed Paragraphs. (Two to Three will Do. The more details in the paragraphs you give me the more I can give back to you.)

~Opening~

Within the last generation, the Kingdom of Krisalis was a kingdom of plenty, opportunity, a bastion of hope for the surrounding nations that wished for nothing but peace and prosperity. That hope was shattered within the few months when the Free City of Dullahar rose to prosperity thanks to the successful excavation of the Crystal Spire and its wonderous treasures. A great evil had descended onto the kingdom, as citizens began to tear each other apart in the streets over trivial things. Men and Woman killed, raped and stole from one another. Within three months, the kingdom had become a place of decadence, vice and violence. This new empire lasted for twenty years, pillaging, stealing and sealing itself off from the outside world. No one can get in or out of the kingdom. As such few know what really happened to the kingdom to cause this. However all know it was a supernatural unholy force that influences the kingdom and subtly changed the city's rulers to an ideals that would decimate and destroy a kingdom.

The Empire of Sseth'rahs has called out to the neighboring kingdoms to summon heroes and heroines brave enough, bold enough and lucky enough to feel capable of undertaking the task of infiltrating the kingdom and the castle, find out the source of the corruption of the Kingdom of Krisalis and destroy it. New champions must rise to the task and save a kingdom from itself. The Fate of the Kingdom of Krisalis is in your hands now.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Siege of Krisalis Castle (Miachan)

The rattling of a carriage sinigifies the entry of a certain red-headed thief girl - though little of her frame was visible through the thick raincloak adorning her slender form at the moment. She'd managed to hitch a ride on the back of a trade wagon going in whilst posing as a bodyguard - though, only if they could see the curves underneath her cloak, they might reconsider. Her hood drawn close over her form, the only signs of her gender , or even humanity being the pale heart shaped face visible underneath the cleft of her hood, body shifting with each little rattle of the carriage as it hits bumps.

Though, this was no ordinary trade goods carriage - no, no, it was an order of flesh from a nearby town - young females littered naked about, a few stuffed with toys, most looking fairly frightened. Two daggers clatter against the edge of her hips, head lowered - bits of red hair just visible ever-so-slightly underneath the hood of her garment, bladed bangs cupping the curves of her face.

Another day..another dollar..but this might..be my big break. I know something's up here...and when I get to the bottom of it, i'll just take up my penance with the king, who will most undoubtedly reward me...

A faint smile draws onto her glossy pink lips as her little flesh caravan rattles onward - fur lined leather boots visible just underneath the cleft of her cloak..

Let's hope this is simple..even if some sort of..rare magical artifact is the cause, if I steal it...i'll be drowning in coin, for sure..

(( Rinne bumped to level 2...I think that's allowed..or is it? myu..)

Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 4 and 10/10
Explore and Stam - 9 and 40/40
Spirit and Magic - 5 and 20/10
Naughty and Lewd - 7 and 30/30

Last edited:
OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As she rode onwards towards the city she would note that there were a number of humans all riding quickly in covered wagons and atop horses towards the city. And it was breathtaking in a sense to see these once white walls that was referred to as a bastion of virtue now have a filthy moat littered with rubbish and the walls were crumbling slightly from lack of upkeep. She disembarked from the wagon since they now arrived at the checkpoint as the slavers talked to the guards as they inspect the cargo

Rats scurried about the main roads until she saw the gates to the city up ahead under heavy guard. Each of these guards were tall, well muscled and well armed. As each one of the wagons came to a stop they checked the cargo occasionally blatantly stealing food and drink from the wagons and occasionally fondling the young or maturely young ladies. Their hands running over breasts and legs and though some fought the guards clearly took what they want when they wanted. Occasionally they held the men at spear point and forced them to watch as mothers, daughters, wives and siblings were raped before their eyes.

She notes another wagon full of people was on the way so perhaps she could hide so as to get past the check, but who knows what would be done if they found her. Alternatively she could see how these men dealt with someone with actual teeth instead of hapless villagers who couldn't fight back. Whatever she wanted to do she would have to do it fast for as she recalled nighttime was very hostile, with monsters snatching anyone unfortunate to be caught outside the city walls to whatever cruel fate awaited them. And the sun was setting over the horizon...

(Break Through the Checkpoint (Combat/Naughty); Sneak Past the Checkpoint (Explore/Spirit)

Rinne's Stats

Willpower - 24/24

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Guards.. She muses, eyes lifting enough to tilt her cloak back to get a preview of her surroundings, one slender arm lifting to adjust her hood for a moment - neatly clipped fingernails visible. I can't wait to make a showy entrance..but not here. I'm but one little girl, and there are a lot of them..I bet I could take 'em..! Ugh..watching..them feel up these girls... One hand moves down to her thigh - still veiled behind the cloak, neatly-trimmed fingernails gliding along the hilt of her dagger.

Rinne's slave cart comes to a halt as it stops for inspection..

Now or never.. A single breath is inhaled, as she lowers her hood, sheathing her pretty little face from view. I'm not staying out here, with venus girl traps planted about, and wild, flesh-loving orcs..I wish I could free these girls, but not yet...

Though, her gaze does avert as women are..used so blatantly, carnation pink lips pursing for just a moment to show pearly-white gritted teeth.

They're in this condition because they didn't try to hide..i'm smarter than that.

Deciding to act as elite slaver guard, Rinne hops off the back of her slave wagon as a guard moves to feel up a nude brunette through the wide slave bars - her nude body squirming in reflex.

Rinne uses her thumbs to tack up either of her daggers into her hand, making sure the metallic sound is audible enough to say that "I'm a trained bodyguard, don't touch my caravan too much..", nimbly twirling her daggers to create sharp reflections of the dimming sunrise against iron ..the sway of her delicate feminine hips hidden under the veil of her thick cloak...

Hold your breath Rinne..This might be a bumpy ride..

( Sneak Past the Checkpoint (Explore/Spirit) )

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Sneak Past the Checkpoint, Explore = 19, Spirit = 24)
(+2 Modifier due to Clever Idea)
(Rinne' Explore is 9. Roll of 11 = 20. Rinne succeeds by 1)

Rinne smirked a little bit praising herself for such a potent disguise as the guard looks to her rather stiff then to the daggers at her.. his hips as he would snort walking to the slaver before he spoke up on the aggressive nature of the body guard and such however the slaver would adamantly support her threat since he didnt want his merchandise being sullied to be using his exact words. The sun was setting and the guards sigh before they reluctantly let the slavers go by. Rinne would move into the city as well and get paid for her efforts seeing the slaves to their destination. She was now free to explore the city.

Tall buildings of wood and straw higher then any tree could manage, towers of stone seemingly able to touch the skies. Rats feast upon garbage and beggars pick through the scraps trying to forage for something to eat from another's disgusting leftovers. People moved through the streets pleading to shady men for a needed "fix". Women offering themselves to passing strangers for meager coins. She saw all walks of life from the wealthy, to the merchants, to the mercenaries to the harlots to the paupers.

Soon she stopped dead in her tracks stopping at a very busy and loud tavern that had a sign depicting a beautiful woman in manacles with a text that is called "The Shackled Whore" She saw it lived up to its namesake as women were shackled to the walls and in stocks naked as the day they were born. Some were other heroines that had tried and failed to destroy the incubus it seems and this was their fate, to be reduced to sexual prisoners used by the populace as they saw fit. Men fought over one another for their picks and drink and sang like this was all perfectly normal to them now.

Peeking out the windows she saw a sign over which reads the Jasper Districts. Unlike much of the town this looked rather pleasantly well kept and organized though it did have its shares of vice it looked more prominent and regal about it rather then be seedy and corrupt. It was clear this was the wealthier side of town where bored nobles went for a fix out of sheer boredom to make their lackluster lives sound more spectacular then they really were. She knew she could easily get lost in a town like this and she needed information on how to get close enough to her target and defeat him. So what was the best way to do it... Well it was a matter of opinion and pride mostly. She could try posing as a harlot and coaxing secrets and gossip out of pompous nobles or she could try the Shackled Whore and break a few heads in and draw information out of them as such seedy places usually have the best dirt.

(Seek Information at the Shackled Whore Inn (Combat/Explore); Pose as a Prostitute in the Jasper Districts (Naughty/Combat)

Rinne's Stats

Willpower - 24/24

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha..if that wasn't easy enough...

Two more steel flashes find her daggers sinking into the little metallic sheaths at her waist with an iron clank as she passes by..receiving the bits of her pay.

Though the foreboding bar sign makes Rinne cringe, teeth digging into the pink flesh of her lip, raising her hands, and flipping her hood over her head to give her a better look at surroundings - as well as show off her strawberry-red hair, bound up in a thin little ponytail.

"I'm staying away from the bar..I don't want to catch any guards coming in for an after hours snack and spotting my robes.." she mutters to herself under her breath...before walking past a nearby risque clothes shop..

I have an idea...

Buying a few garments, Rinne shifts into a back alley - unzipping the skintight pants held on her hips, and fiddling with the little vest adorned on her top - letting her bare chest spill out in the evening light, for just a moment - until her plush orbs are swept into a rather..racy lavender lace bra - areas of her nipples almost visible through the thin fabric, quite a good bit of imagination fuel. A matching pair of racy panties fits up one slender leg, and then the next...garter belts clipping on to her undergarments. A short, pleated skirt slips up her hips next - high rise enough to leave the crotch of her undergarments visible underneath the line of the fabric - though she doesn't bother with a shirt...

Slipping out of the back alley in her new..rather..raunchy outfit, a pink flush flitters onto her cheeks..How embarrassing...people..really wear things like this? It barely covers my.... And as such, she waits for the next important figure to slip by and take a pass at her...before grasping her skirt - lifting it up , and flashing the little undergarments underneath - turning her hips to show off her toned little bottom bound up in the things..

Hopefully..th..this'll be simple, huh.. she mutters, having hid her clothing and daggers behind a small "house" created in the alley - unarmed at the moment..though hopefully, her piercing eyes will get the information she wants to know, without her ending up with several men on top of her...

Pose as a Prostitute in the Jasper Districts (Naughty/Combat)

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:
Second Roll:

(+2 for Graphic Detail of Plan)

(Pose as a Prostitute, Naughty = 23. Combat = 25)
(Rinne's Naughty is 7. Roll of 1+2. = 10. Rinne fails by 13)
(Rinne's Combat is 4 Roll of 4 = 8 Rinne fails by 13)
(Rinne suffers 13 Lewd Loss, 10 HP Loss and 3 Willpower Loss)

Rinne's new look definitely managed to turn some heads however she would soon realize that it was not always a good thing. Her attire and her actions were catching the wrong kind of attention. She saw a gathering of five brattish looking young nobles each with some kind of formal weapon upon them. They looked like they had a lot of tension upon their minds and knew exactly what they were wanting from the young evening. They set their sights on Rinne and the young thief was soon asked "How much do you think this one charges? Think she'll turn tricks well or is she not worth a single copper sickle?" One chuckled "Bah, I bet she'll make a great warm up for the party tonight at the palace. Besides she could stand a bit of intense training. How about we pay ten golden crowns each for you and we get to do anything we like with you for a while" She felt one of them rub her shapely rear and take a good look at her cleavage as they were easily all around her as if to think they weren't negotiating all that well.

She tried to play it calm despite the slight blush to her cheeks and told the boys to keep their pants on for now and they'll get what's coming to them in a few moments. First they would need something more private then the streets. She had the idea that if she could get back to where her gear was she might be able to turn this around. "Alright. That warehouse over there seems like a good spot. No one goes in there and we won't be bothered... right boys?" They all gave a good chortle at his "wit" and she felt slightly nervous even with her winning smile upon her face. Things were never easy for her... She walked sensually towards the ware house and enters it and she thought for a moment to try and brain them when they came in with a few loose crates and it might have worked if she could have been able to push them over. In reality she found whatever was in them was heavy and all it did was tire her muscles to the point of exhaustion. Soon enough the lot of them came in and she hopped down now realizing that there was no real way out of this mess. No weapons, no real plan of action... well save one... And that was to endure it and hopefully avoid the full treatment. She was going to have to dictate the pace and be the aggressor in this chapter of lust and sin.

((We can extend this part if you wish...))

Rinne's Stats

Willpower - 21/24
Combat and HP - 4 and 0/10
Naughty and Lewd - 7 and 17/30

Last edited:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh..yeesh...I'll..try to convince them..intense training..? I...uh..not good..!

"Hi boys," she remarks - trying to keep her voice calm, deep, maybe a bit..sensual - though her lack of experience in prostitution manifested in a bright red hue on her cheeks as a hand runs the curve of her bare bottom - flesh tensing as fingers run along her bare skin - showing off that this girl had maybe done a fair share of squats - or maybe at least a lot of running, providing a bit of imagination fuel of what it'd feel like to have that flattened against their midsection. "I...." ..she stammers, trying to get her question out, but feeling one lean in and inhale deeply - the little hints of strawberry perfume lingering on her body, she can't quite find words.

"I..uh..s-sure..?" she stammers, knowing well at this point that even if she humbly declined - she was outnumbered and without weapons...gesture shifting to an empty warehouse..glossy pink lips shimmering in the warehouse candlelight as she plods in - hips hitting each ilttle sweet note almost as perfectly as a well -trained courtesan - skirt flipping up with each shift of her toned legs.

T..tch! What do I do..? If I let them jump on me..i'm just going to get stuffed..I..don't think something like me masturbating is going to be...enough for them, though...

Rinne hesitates for just a moment..before stepping forward to one of the nobles, the "leader"..

Do what..I have to, and maybe they..won't think about this..intense "training' they promised me.. Rinne slowly dips to her knees in front of him, pressing her lips to the bottom of his tunic - where he'd feel a wet suckle at the front of his abdomen as her delicate fingers peel it back. Being that they were nobles, they at least didn't smell..horrible.

Her tongue runs the front of his tummy..trying to keep him distracted..tongue pushing the button through the hole in his pants( she was indeed as dextrous with her tongue as most probably the rest of her body ) to loosen them just enough so they'd split - lips following down to leave a hot breath between his legs against his member through the veil of his undergarments..

U..ugh..th..there are five of them and only one of me..e..even if I do this..I only have a mouth and two hands...

Her hands shift to the gentlemen on either side of the man - fingertips spidering over their clothed crotches..

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rinne would find that they indeed did have much bathing going on for them to be sure. And her worries were well placed as the five men surrounded her within the warehouse. Two had her attention with her soft hands and the leader of this rabble had her mouth to indulge in however the remaining two might need some attention as well and unfortunately she didn't have any other limbs to work with. Her body slightly became interested by the scent of their intimate parts and the sight of their six inch long erections with one and a half inches of thickness made her nipples slowly grow hard and she felt slightly uneasy in that thong now..

They revealed themselves to her eager to begin and a heavy blush came over her once again trying to push down some of those bad memories of her past as she had to constantly remind herself why she was doing all this. Her lips began to shower the lead nobles erection with kisses her tongue coiling out to roll along the length. Giving a playful suckle to his balls before licking slowly up towards the head of his erection before her lips part to surround it. She slowly nursed upon the head trying to get a rhythm for this as her head lightly bobbed. Her left and right hand clutched those heated lengths of flesh, each one seemingly pulsing like a heart of sorts now and then. The thumb trails over the tip with her hand pumping slowly along the shaft itself.

The remaining two seeking release however needed a place to vent and knelt down behind Rinne. At first she thought they might try and fuck her dry like this and that worried her immensely. Her mind slightly panicked however she felt her feet be removed of their protective wear and exposed before each one rubs their tips along the broad sides of her soft and sensitive feet. It felt so dirty and yet intensely pleasant even for her. Though maybe it was because she had dodged a bullet for now but she knew that wouldn't last forever. She knew that her clothes would eventually come off and more then likely the real fun would begin. She needed to think of a way to get out of this or wear them down.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

This is..so...dirty.. Rinne closes one eye as she feels the gentleman's hips in front of her shift, and his member slides past her soft cheek. Lips rise to touch against the thing...and smooching along its length , her tongue swivels around the tip of his member..flicking against the underside of his shaft - wettening it, until those cute little pink lips push down, taking just the head into them...letting the thing melt in her warm mouth...a few little motions of her head following.

Her free hands quickly began to tend to the two on either side of her, forefinger and thumb flicking the buttons loose..delicate little fingers moving to the gentleman at the middle..catching a bit of her saliva - before her fingertips trickle on the underside of each of them wetly..forming a ring around their shaft and giving a few little thrusts...

And then her stockings..and boots slid off..garters tugging down a slight bit to dangle just underneath the cleft of her skirt - showing off the curve of her pert little bottom just over the horizon of her thong. Her bare feet shift...toes neatly running along the sides of the shafts behind her..breathing quickening - her tongue lapping at the underside of the shaft locked between her lips as her head twists slightly to change the stimulation...

And yet the words "intense training" still lingered on her mind..not knowing how bad things were going to get, in here...

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She blushed heavily at this moment as her body began to react to the smell of arousal from them as she felt small beads of pre cum upon their tips and smeared it over their erections. She could taste the slightly salty concoction upon her tongue from the ringleader she had in her mouth and she felt his member go deeper into her now becoming fully lubricated. She knelt the two behind her rubbing their erections over her feet slowly reach around her and cup her breasts, one hand on each kneading and giving a firm squeeze to her ample bosom. She also felt her skirt become hiked up slowly and her thong invaded by two different hands each one jockeying for position as one manages to start rubbing his fingers over her labia and her outer lips and another goes to her clit. This lubricated her and got her further into the act as her voice was muffled from the dick as she moans onto it.

After a few moments before climax, she felt the leader pull out as he would smile. "I think we are warmed up well... Why don't we have a look at that lovely body you are graced with.." The men all stand up, each of theirs dicks was hard as a column of stone and at full attention for her. He was denying her an easy climax to make sure this was milked for all the crowns it was worth.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

So many hands...

Rinne felt them swarming the cleft of her sex...never quite..having felt two sets of hands at once feeling her up, let alone locked in a warehouse with five different men..figures swarming over her. Her lips pause to give another little suckle at the front of the shaft in front of her - head bobbing a time or two to keep the stimulation steady. Though, tinges of..distraction settle in as fingertips work at her body..

Don't get wet..don't get wet..

Her eyes go half lidded as she hears a little damp noise - pert bottom twitching as she's fondled.

Damnit...

As the request to see her body is given - reluctantly she moves her hands behind her back, fingertips dexterously flicking her bra loose - ample bosom spilling out of its confines as her bra is tossed to the side. Lifting one slender leg, and then the other..her panties turn inside out..peeling down the flesh of her legs..turning inside out.

"I-uhh..." she stammers, still trying to get the question out - but can only manage to spread her legs in embarrassment - showing off her hairless pink nethers - shimmering with a bit of excitement - nipples stiffening further at the chill of the evening air..

'What..can I do for you now, boys..?" she questions - her quick wit..running a little bit dry with her..this naked - the only thing on her form being that ultra-short skirt - but it didn't really cover anything, it was more..an ornament at this point...

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As she stood there naked she felt their lewd eyes upon her savoring every moment of it as she felt a trickle of her love juices visibly run down her thigh. Her cheeks turned redder and before she realized it the leader was in front of her and she could barely feel the tip of his cock grazing over her nether regions. She found her heart racing rapidly knowing this might happen and yet she didn't want it to. However her mind was protesting in another way arguing inside her head that it was still a good amount of loot and if she didn't they might take it anyway and stiff her for the coins.

He looked her over running a finger along her nipples one by one before he then says "Now it is time for the main event.. You look quite ready and so are the rest of us." Her heart froze for a moment as she knew that if this happened she would feel quite sick to her stomach.. or wind up having a slight liking for it. However she didn't enjoy the circumstances of this sexual deviance regardless. However with the numbers she had to wonder how she could manage this.

Should she not find a way out of this.. or she found herself curious she would experience quite a ride. She found his lips pressed to hers as a man lies down his dick upwards in the air. She was soon lowered with her rear end grazing over his behind before shed felt that pre cum slickened erection start to push into her tight ass. She arched her back into it as it felt weird but enjoyable feeling something massage her rear in such a way. The lead man would soon push deep into her waiting and moist folds with his erection. She could feel both cocks rubbing against the sensitive muscles inside her body. She felt back onto the mans chest panting heavily. Her eyes looked up and saw a third man push into her mouth as she found all three orifices being used by these men. A fourth man straddles her carefully his cock wedged in between her breasts as he places her hands over it so she could begin kneading his penis with her bosom. The fifth man suddenly knelt down before her feet and presses them against his erection curious as to how it felt and he was delighted as it felt seemingly better then a hand job by her.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Her cheeks only hue a darker shade of red - complimenting the shade of her bangs perfectly - the tip of his member smeared with her nectar as he leans down in front of her, running his shaft along her velvety folds...

"..so are the rest of us.."

Her eyes linger up to the hard shafts pointed at her, swallowing hard as they shuffle about her..breathing quickening as the boys shift over her body. The hints of grape flavoring, remnants of her lip gloss are tasted as lips push against her own - hands grasping her toned little bottom...gasping against the lips pressed against her own - eyes widening as a shaft pushes roughly against her backside..slipping into her taut, unused little bottom. Teeth clench mid-kiss - and another gasp is filtered out as she lowers down onto the man beneath her - toned thighs stationed on either side of his hips - reminding him of the feminine form wrapped around him...lubricated self slipping from shaft to shaft as she's taken..

and as her lips tremble open in a gasp - a little "mmprh" pushes from her lips as they're plugged with yet another shaft - careful not to use teeth...angering one of them would not be a good idea - letting it slide in and out of her velvety lips - breasts twitching with each jerk of each little shaft up inside of her. Trickles of wetness begin to flow a bit more freely as she's overwhelmed...thighs shifting wider..almost...begging to be pounded - another one slipping between her warm breasts - which, of course, he should be thankful for the sudden oral penetration of his friend - a bit of Rinne's saliva lubricated between her plush orbs...toes grasping at the shaft of the man that takes up her toes...running his shaft up and down between her petite little feet, grasping his shaft with her toes on either side to pump like a hand would...though a flush of arousal begins to glow on her cheeks - pulsing down onto her neck..

T..too much..th..this is too much.. lewd little wet noises echo between her legs as her hips slap against the man beneath her..insides gripping his member with each jerk of her body...a wet splotch left on his groin where she lands on every little thrust..

Rinne's eyes go half-lidded as she's...gangbanged...lewd little wet noises getting louder..moans rippling against the shaft between her lips...

She was getting very turned on...

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The men moaned their delight as each one pumped firmly into her rear and folds now. The lead one seemed to be able to roll his hips making his cock twist and turn within her inner walls nearly reaching the back of her. The man behind her preferred strength and he needed it in order to push into her rear end since her muscles were like a vice behind her. His erections underside pressed into her vaginal walls making her rub against the one inside her pussy. Her feet bobbed back and forth along the manhood she had trapped between them the big toes grazing over the head of his erection and she had a deep blush from how the other man moans lewdly. She couldn't protest or praise as the cock inside her mouth thrusts slowly in and out of her. Her tongue squirm over the topside of his erection twirling rapidly along the head when she had an opportunity. The man thrusting in between her moistened breasts would find them to be incredibly soft and her breasts felt intensely hot from the treatment. The fact that his erection seemed able to slide firmly in between such an ample bust without hurting her was impressive considering the gangbang she was receiving.

Inside her mind she had to wonder if this was truly such a horrible fate to have happen to her. Or to her own flesh and blood... There was just so much worship of her physical beauty and so much pleasure that it seemed to drown out any horrors this kind of situation had upon her now and in some perverted way she felt her needs grow as a gargantuan knot began to form in her heart and sink slowly down into her loins as something intense was happening to her. The men were moaning loudly wanting to reach the end of this intense session. She found her body aching with fatigue but also insane europhia at this point. Her heart was beating rapidly like a slave drum on a ship doing triple time.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

My body is responding...I..I can't think..! Rinne's breath begins to quicken - the little line of saliva dribbling down her chin increasing as ..swallowing becomes a lower priority. Her delicate little hands press down against the abdomen of the man beneath her as their groins tap against the curves of her taut little bottom - her backside having - just- enough lubrication from precum to make it difficult to hold back...her sex clamping down again on the thing between her - breasts bouncing with each slam into her sex. Her toes struggle to maintain their position..sliding along the warm shaft slipping beween them...perspiration beginning to glisten along every little delicate feminine curve of her body..

Lips push down at the shaft held between them, caressing every little nerve ending - sapphire blue eyes going half lidded as she feels her body react involuntarily...searing heat pulsing between her legs..hair plastered to the curves of her cheeks with sweat..and soon enough..

Those pretty little toes curl around the thing held between them..and her abdomen goes perfectly taut..face flattened against the shaft between her lips - barely able to get the thing in as her hips jerk with each little roll of her orgasm - insides contracting and squeezing around the thing - clitoris hard with each rub of it against the manhood between her legs. Her entire body jerks with each little peak of her orgasm, though it's somewhat restrained - Rinne does leave quite a little wet splotch on the man beneath her as her body convulses...breasts jerking with each forbidden little twitch of her body...

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rinne find each man nearing their climax as she's in the throes of orgasm and in her natural high from the experience she either didn't care about them perhaps cumming inside her or she couldn't protest it. Either way her body didn't react the same way her mind might have as she instinctively began to feel her folds and her ass tighten and massage those dicks inside her trying to milk them for their seed as the symphony of groans and pants from the men began to turn into loud moans. She felt the intense sensation of hot seed shoot first into her womanhood and inside her ass.. It was *so* warm that it almost made this completely worth it.

However the man inside her mouth pulled out and so did the remaining two men teasing her breasts and her feet. She panted heavily her tongue extended slightly as if to try and catch snowflakes. Suddenly her upper body and face were quickly being showered by long strings of creamy white man milk. It coated her breasts and stomach almost completely with ti running in between her cleavage. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt the salty taste of seed upon her lips as it had splashed onto her face coating her in white make up so to speak. Her blush was intensely heavy and she looked on with a faint smile at the men standing over her with dicks slowly fading from life. In time she would watch them all leave with the only signs of the being on her body, inside of it or from the gold they left behind. Regardless she now had the information she needed and after a long and good bath ore then likely she would follow up upon it.

Eventually she made her way towards he palace itself where the place was seemingly bustling with activity as she could hear the music and festive talk and laughter from outside the castle gates. Indeed she could see from the well guarded servants entrance that many cooks and servants were brining in many many items of luxury and foods fit for royalty. She looked about and saw that the guests heading into the castle were in some kind of masquerade or similar attire so this was a party of ambiguity and she had to wonder if she could slip past the guards in such a fashion. A curious smirk of opportunity found her lips seeing how there were a good number of guards about however all were easily distracted by their more perverted selves and even allowing comely looking commoners, particularly women into the castle so it wasn't about being noble all the time, it was about being lovely as well. She could probably woo her way past the guards or she could try to disguise herself as a noble.

(Disguise Yourself as a Noble Guest (Spirit); "Persuade" the Guards to get into the Party (Naughty)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Rinne find each man nearing their climax as she's in the throes of orgasm and in her natural high from the experience she either didn't care about them perhaps cumming inside her or she couldn't protest it. Either way her body didn't react the same way her mind might have as she instinctively began to feel her folds and her ass tighten and massage those dicks inside her trying to milk them for their seed as the symphony of groans and pants from the men began to turn into loud moans. She felt the intense sensation of hot seed shoot first into her womanhood and inside her ass.. It was *so* warm that it almost made this completely worth it.

Rinne's body twitches as the two sets of hips pressed against the roundof her taut little bottom stiffenup..hips twitching as she's filled..fingertips grasping at the man beneath her's abdomen. Lust-striken, her tongue lulls open - spurts of white cream rolling down the curves of her cheeks and decorating her breasts, closing her eyes as it dribbles down every feminine curve of her body. Her smile was..slightly lopsided, feeling rather exhausted as they begin to pull back from her body - little lines of white rolling down the inside of her thighs from the two that had taken the areas between her legs - flumping to the floor, and panting - white seed dribbling out from the side of her lips, and along the cleft of her bottom as her body flumps to the side.....cum-smattered breasts heaving with each uneven breath...

It was such a rush, and all of her adrenaline left her just as suddenly - the redhead passing out in a puddle of sexual fluids.

Waking up an hour or so later, she rubs at her forehead, wiping a bit of the..flaky stuff that had dried on her. "E..ew...did I really just do that..?" begrudgingly, she grabs the bag of coins that was left, realizing that they'd taken her clothes with them as a prank..and as such, a naked Rinne dashes through the alleyways - before heading off to an Inn, and sinking into a fresh tub of hot water, using up 2 of the gold crowns for a bath.

But a moment later finds her emerging, pulling up those little skintight pleather slacks, the thing smacking her hips as they climb over the curve of her bottom - adjusting her vest and daggers.

While shops were still closed, Rinne managed to snatch a dress from a tailor who hadn't bothered to get decent looks on his doors -
, and slips the little pink thing on her- along with a matching pair of pink panties. Though, she wears her usual fur-lined boots, fancy enough, and easy enough to hide a personal smoke bomb concoction and her daggers inside - while giving more than an ample view of thigh-flesh, as well as a heart-shaped cut in her cleavage..

And moments find her in front of the "party" managing an elegant sway of her hiops -hair undone, no longer bound - spilling out over either petite shoulder - entire body freshened with a fruity grape scent..one almost wondered what she'd taste like..

"Hi boys~. I'm here for the party..I'm Rinne Elisabeth VI, i'm scheduled to meet a few..fascinating young gentlemen inside...." a smirk graces her now glossy pink lips, beginning to pace through the front gate..

If her guise didn't work, they'd meet a homemade smoke bomb - and a Rinne quickly scampering inside, blending with the guests..

Disguise yourself as a noble guest ( spirit )

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Disguise Yourself as a Noble Guest, Spirit = 25.)
(+2 to Roll for Clever and Descriptive Idea)
(Rinne' Spirit is 5. Roll of 12. = 17. Rinne' fails by 8)
(Rinne suffers 8 MP Loss)

Rinne finds her dress working for her AND against her as the guards treat her like she was coming onto to them.. which she was but thats beside the point! Well she really wasn't wanting another gangbang after the last mishap she had. Her clothes were expensive if not stolen after all. The guards peers at her curiously walking towards her. "My my aren't you a good looker. But I have to wonder... you look kind of familiar." Rinne needed a quick getaway before the guards catches on and recognizes her as one of the harlots working in the Jasper District. She snuck one of the smoke bombs into her hand and lets it drop and roll off her ankle towards one of the sheds as she leans in to whisper something sultry. It lasts for a few moments as the guard runs his hand along her hips before a sudden scream goes out "FIRE!!! FIRE!!! MY HUT IS ON FIRE!!!" The guards spring into action almost immediately and the hustle and bustle reaches a pitch giving her the perfect opportunity to get away and into the castle. She gave a slight smirk praising herself and her wit for that one.

Entering the castle she saw that many nobles were about consuming drinks and food. Lavish curtains and intricate decor lined everything within the great halls. Though she did see a ton of pillows and spreads as well as pedestals she saw no one using them. Long tables had luxurious foods suitable for kings upon them of all kinds of fare. Exotic foods from across the various seas. Many many lovely ladies were about indulging in their socializing alongside men eager to see what was to come of the events.

Eventually a breathtakingly handsome man with reddish horns over his brow with a long serpentine tail turns about slowly as he wore a long coat of black trimmed with gold. "Welcome great citizens of Krisalis to the Ravish of Flesh, A party where all inhibitions and taboos are broken and nothing is beyond your wishes! All can shed their clothes and indulge in every dark fantasy they wish! The ladies and captives of our sworn enemies are lined up and waiting for all your beloved attentions" As he spoke nude women and men were being escorted each one looking freshly cleaned and each one was shackled to the pedestals with collars upon their necks. "All the lovely slaves are here and waiting for them... gentlemen, ladies... Enjoy them to your hearts content"

Soon a sudden shedding of clothes flew across the ground as the sudden symphony of moans and groaning flood the room as men and women began to ravage the slaves with impunity. Women were riding men and grinding clit to clit against fellow women and a few men were trading a sixty nine position with one another. She saw a mature looking woman with a young adolescent budding man tutoring him in the world of sex. Some women were surrounded by men being bathed in hot seed. She would soon notice she was one of the few that has not joined in and realized if she wanted to sneak away now she could make an attempt but if she was caught things may go bad to worse. Another idea was to perhaps join in the orgy and try to sneak out in the confusion later on. She might get a bit messy but it might work better then taking her chances with the guards.

(Participate in the Orgy (Naughty); Use Magic to Sneak Away (Spirit/Combat)
Rinne's Stats

Willpower - 21/24
Spirit and Magic - 5 and 12/10

OP
Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First Roll:

(Disguise Yourself as a Noble Guest, Spirit = 25.)
(+2 to Roll for Clever and Descriptive Idea)
(Rinne' Spirit is 5. Roll of 12. = 17. Rinne' fails by 8)
(Rinne suffers 8 MP Loss)

Rinne finds her dress working for her AND against her as the guards treat her like she was coming onto to them.. which she was but thats beside the point! Well she really wasn't wanting another gangbang after the last mishap she had. Her clothes were expensive if not stolen after all. The guards peers at her curiously walking towards her. "My my aren't you a good looker. But I have to wonder... you look kind of familiar." Rinne needed a quick getaway before the guards catches on and recognizes her as one of the harlots working in the Jasper District. She snuck one of the smoke bombs into her hand and lets it drop and roll off her ankle towards one of the sheds as she leans in to whisper something sultry. It lasts for a few moments as the guard runs his hand along her hips before a sudden scream goes out "FIRE!!! FIRE!!! MY HUT IS ON FIRE!!!" The guards spring into action almost immediately and the hustle and bustle reaches a pitch giving her the perfect opportunity to get away and into the castle. She gave a slight smirk praising herself and her wit for that one.

Entering the castle she saw that many nobles were about consuming drinks and food. Lavish curtains and intricate decor lined everything within the great halls. Though she did see a ton of pillows and spreads as well as pedestals she saw no one using them. Long tables had luxurious foods suitable for kings upon them of all kinds of fare. Exotic foods from across the various seas. Many many lovely ladies were about indulging in their socializing alongside men eager to see what was to come of the events.

Eventually a breathtakingly handsome man with reddish horns over his brow with a long serpentine tail turns about slowly as he wore a long coat of black trimmed with gold. "Welcome great citizens of Krisalis to the Ravish of Flesh, A party where all inhibitions and taboos are broken and nothing is beyond your wishes! All can shed their clothes and indulge in every dark fantasy they wish! The ladies and captives of our sworn enemies are lined up and waiting for all your beloved attentions" As he spoke nude women and men were being escorted each one looking freshly cleaned and each one was shackled to the pedestals with collars upon their necks. "All the lovely slaves are here and waiting for them... gentlemen, ladies... Enjoy them to your hearts content"

Soon a sudden shedding of clothes flew across the ground as the sudden symphony of moans and groaning flood the room as men and women began to ravage the slaves with impunity. Women were riding men and grinding clit to clit against fellow women and a few men were trading a sixty nine position with one another. She saw a mature looking woman with a young adolescent budding man tutoring him in the world of sex. Some women were surrounded by men being bathed in hot seed. She would soon notice she was one of the few that has not joined in and realized if she wanted to sneak away now she could make an attempt but if she was caught things may go bad to worse. Another idea was to perhaps join in the orgy and try to sneak out in the confusion later on. She might get a bit messy but it might work better then taking her chances with the guards.

(Participate in the Orgy (Naughty); Use Magic to Sneak Away (Spirit/Combat)

Rinne's Stats

Willpower - 21/24
Spirit and Magic - 5 and 12/10