What's new

Cave of Wishes (Cappy)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cave of Wishes (Cappy)

"of course not casual clothing is for normal days. There is a suit that is added with the armor that you wear under neath it. It mainly consists of just a very small top, to help support your bust, and some panties. Other then that we can sit back and get some casual clothing set aside." He says excited again, as he apparently really does just love clothing.

Taking another hour or so you pick out a few outfits for casual days. Your free to continue conversing with the tailor, or you can seek out your new living arraignments. Maybe have a word with your new employer about your pay or what ever you wish to do. The choices are yours and yours alone.

Cappy

Reputation score

After another hour and a half, the charming but strange flamboyant tailor was more or less done, Christi was about bid him adieu before she realised with a grin that she had forgotten the most important part,

She turned around with a grin on her face, "I nearly forgot in all the excitement, you're the quartermaster, so you should have all the weapons right?"
She had a rather, well, evilly humoured look on her face, with a cross of excitement at the contemplation of getting her own weapon of choice, rather than using the guards standard back at the tower.

"Can I take a look, just before I go." And with that she seemed to give a girlish giggle that most would leave for wooing boys, however she seemed to have only choosing her own nice weapon, rather than just a one handed iron mace, from the looks of this mans abilities, she could well have anything from an Axe to a Zweihander sword, but she waited to see the exact selection on display rather than request anythings specific just yet.

(I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEARLY FORGOT THIS, REMEMBERING IS LIKE EARLY CHRISTMAS xD)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"oh doll I can get you a weapon of what ever type you want." He said waving his hand at her. "Follow me into the next room, and lets see what I have made already."

Moving into the next room, Christi would see a room that could only be described as a very violent candy store. Weapons dot the walls of all shapes and sizes, there was a sword with a foot and a half hilt, the blade a foot thick at the base and spanning 6 feet from blade start to end. Every weapon she could imagine was in this room.

"Feel free to find a weapon you like, I'll craft one specifically to your weight and balance requirements. If you want my opinion your a very strong young lady, I think a good medium length sword, or Ax." Picking up a sword about five feet long from tip to end of hilt. "Like this one, but feel free to ask for what ever type of weapon you want."

Cappy

Reputation score

Christi thought things over carefully, if she was going to get a weapon she might as well go all out, she briefly considered a warhammer with a giggle, but making one that she could actually use in battle would probably have not as much power as a regular one, and that defeats the point.

She moved on to other two handed weapons, like the Zweihander, but it was all the same problem, just too big. She looked around examining each two handed weapon the same, she even saw a large grim ornamental scythe, it gave her the chills, she decided to ask about that after choosing a weapon of her own, it looked quite interesting, despite her lack of skills with "farm equipment".

She finally started looking over the more regular sized weapons, there where Morning Stars, Maces, Bastard Swords, Long Swords, Short Swords,
Foils, Rapiers, Throwing Daggers, Dirks, Combat Gauntlets, Spears, Pikes.

Looking over all of these one by one, although entertaining was time consuming, after about twenty minutes of browsing randomly, she finally found a rather beautiful looking silver ornate sword, although sturdy and made completely of silver, had carvings and looked like something like a custom craft made for a nobleman, then she looked back at the combat gloves,
she decided a combination of these two would make quite a pair, even if she was disarmed in combat she would have her two other weapons for the enemy to worry about.

She looked at the tailor holding these with what appeared to be puppy dog eyes, the eyes of a child with candy at a store, the gloves and sword in her opinion where the two most important things in the world.

(lol, custom weaponry, I love silver, it also works well against the undead!)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Oh, good lord your just so adorable when were talking about something you love. You picked a fine sword, sadly this one is on hold as a present. Specially crafted, but you don't need to worry I can get you another one almost exactly the same. in fact I'll work in a few magical runes. The most important of which will be the returning rune, means even if it's tossed in a pit or put somewhere you can't get to it. If you concentrate for a minute and say the proper word's it'll come back to you. The gloves will just take some fittings, tho I have an idea around that." Going into the back room he returns with the remainder of her armor, the breast plate was nice but this also gave her gauntlets, spiked at the knuckles and wrist and boots, a lot with knee and elbow guards. All of which were spiked and made from what appears to be silver.

He chuckles as he brings her the gear, her eyes shining like a child getting their birthday presents. "here ya go babe, give them a test run, you'll find that all the gear is very well made and almost indestructible. This metal is not silver, it is a metal alloy of Mithril and adamantium. So while it's not indestructible it's also not ten times heavier then it should be. But it is extremely strong and light." Going over the info with her of the runes he put into the blade and armor she tries everything on. Finding that her undergarments are good, but there is also a gel layer behind the armor that is both comfy and pleasing to the touch. She looks quizzically at the tailor.

"The gel lining, it is some of that goo, from the cave. Cool is it not, if you infuse it with the right magic's it stops trying to rape the magic out of you and instead is just comfy and mold-able." He smiles at you as you try on your armor and test out your new weapon, he seems just as happy as a father watching his son become a valiant warrior. Your not sure if he's smiling at you or his armor and weapons.

Cappy

Reputation score

Christi was so ecstatic with her brand new toys, she felt like a hero from tales of
old, though she found it hard to believe that just awhile ago she was a desperate guard in a dungeon swinging her fists at a giant dog,

She resisted the temptation to kiss the tailor, and gave him thanks, alot of thanks, in fact she hoped as she walked away waving that his ears didn't hurt, she never did take off her shiny armour as she walked out, the sword sheathed at her side, it felt so right, and it was like the world couldn't stop her whilst she was wearing it.

Despite the extra weight and effort to move around, it was completely worth it,
She actually felt a flash of battle lust, but quickly pushed it aside as she walked down the corridors, later on she might see if there was another lieutenant available for an unarmed civilian clothing sparring match, she felt her muscles clench and she held her hands as fists, the metal making the sounds metal makes, which just added to her feeling of happiness.

She quickly stopped as she realised she had no idea where she was going, she found herself in a long corridor in the castle, no clue where she was, she looked around for one of the collared slaves but couldn't see any at hand,
she decided to continue down the corridor to see where it lead, the castle can only be so big, right?

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

proceeding down the corridor you begin to hear the sounds of someone talking. Actually some people talking two people to be precise, one sounded like the shimmering man and the other was familiar but she just couldn't place it. It was on the tip of her tongue. As she neared the last room on the right she looked inside to see The shimmering man standing there talking with the Genie from the cave. She was still in her gem but she seemed more docile now, like she accepted being beaten. As she was there she heard a warm voice in her head 'I was wondering when you'd get the wanderlust to check out the castle'

"Hello Christi, I apologize for poking into your head there, when I'm using my magics sometimes it's hard to stop myself from instinctively using it. Anyways, I'm glad your here please come inside." He motions for you to enter the chamber, which appears to be a bed chambers. Your cautious but if he really wanted to use your body he could probably force you, so it was probably innocent. Still caution is advised.

(feel free to say what ever you wish to him atm, he's going to go over a few things, I'd go into it more right now but jury duty plus cutting myself on a bed frame means I"m a bit drained.)

Cappy

Reputation score

Christi walks in rather curious as to what's going on, although rather cautious, she felt more or less safe.
She wondered what was happening here and proceeded to ask,
"So what exactly is the arrangement here, may I ask?"
She looked directly at the Genie, before asking further, "I thought you two hated each other, or is she bound to your word by some contract now?"

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ON the pedestal is the gem glowing and inside is the Genie filled with nothing but rage and contempt. "You are most right my dear Christi but I am very good at getting information out of her. As such I have your first assignment, There is a mentalist who's name is Mentok. He has a Litany, a scroll with a spell on it, that will make you immune to mind control. Downside is he is a mind controller, so I need to you go to his cults hide out, deal with him how ever you wish and get me that litany. She is here to make your travels easier, as she will teleport to you the enterance, Just far enough away to sneak in." The Genie her eyes still full of hatred nods her head. Her eyes while full of fire are still defeated.

"She is a Genie and once you trap and exert dominance over them will grant you wishes. I have shown her that I am in control thus she will obey me to a point, her magic is....unpredictable. Thus I wont use it unless I absolutely have to, but I have it around. Anyways, I was about to search you out as while thinking about it I figured you would want a nicer room. Thus this one is yours, you can speak with any servant they can change over the looks of the room, or add things to it. The Genie also requested to be here with you at least for the moment. So feel free to stay here the night I will need you setting out as soon as your ready." The shimmering man takes a step towards the door past her but stops while he is next to her.

"You should prepare yourself for this mission, it is both necessary for me to continue my plans. But it is also a test of your abilities, while I know what you can do I want to get an idea of what your able to do. But know this the mission is a secret, nobody knows I know about this litany, and if you fall well reinforcements might come eventually but they wont be sent for you. They will be sent for the Litany. It is harsh I know but I have faith in your abilities, Also I'll be adding a mark to you if your mind should fall to him then this mark will activate and it will erase your memory. While I hate using such an invasive tactic on my own troops your mission is dangerous and if he were to find out about me well lets just say he would take offense."

He chuckles at his own joke. Taking a moment he continues out the door, please feel free to prepare how ever you wish, while I would like you to go as soon as your ready this can wait as much as a week. Just don't let too much time pass."

With that he waves and leaves you in your new room, which also has the Genie in it. Why did she request to share a room with you? This question floats in your mind as the Genie simply stares at you not saying anything but obviously interested in you.