What's new

Cave of Wishes (Archer)

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You stand in front of a normal looking cave. Almost too normal looking, taking a moment to check your map you see that you are in fact in the right place. Taking stock of your surroundings you see that some area's have been recently trampled...leading to your conclusion that you are far from alone here. You ready yourself for your entry into the cave, what ever was ahead of you it was time to get started.

(feel free to give a over haul of what your doing to prepare as well as your stat's for the dungeon. Level 0 or 1 it's your call. Once you do that we'll get started.)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cave of Wishes (Archer)

Nalia looks at the cave before her a moment sighing, "This is the mystical cave of wishes? If that merchant conned me....ooooooo" She growled to herself wringing the map a bit before walking inside of it.

Name: Nalia

Bio: Nalia stumbled into the life of an entertainer after being unable to learn any other skills and refusing to marry a wealthy man and become a trophy wife. She's traveled the world and seen much but she has become fed up with having to entertain lewd and prideful men to live. This mythical cave of wishes seems like the perfect opportunity for her to escape the vicious cycle of her profession.

Posting length and speed: I'll post as many times per day I can and use as much description I can come up with.

Level-1
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 50/50
Explore/Stam- 8 and 40/40
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0
Naughty/Lewd- 7 and 30/30

Nalia has traveled all over the world and has developed an excellent sense of direction and in all her time as an entertainer she has probably ended up engaged in combat more than many seasoned soldiers and mercenaries and has taken to carrying two small daggers on her hips.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After entering the cave she noticed that it looked far more like what she expected it to. Marble pillars, tho they were in a less then amazing state, with many small caves littering the area. And the main entrance into the cave sealed off by a force field of some kind. It seems who ever is ahead of her does not want visitors while they are in the cave.

She stands in this simple room with two options before her, try to find a way around the field (Explore), or try to break the field (Spirit).

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 50/50
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Ugh, magic, why did it have to be too confusing to learn? No matter, old caves like this are full of dozens of alternate pathways..." Nalia began searching the other smaller openings looking for a way to pass by into the next chamber.

(try to find a way around the field)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(18)

Explore DC 14; Roll 18, do I really need to do more here? I think not. Pass

Looking down one hole in the wall, taking a moment to look over all of them you pick one and move though it. After a short while you being to notice a pattern to the holes, and after only a few turns you manage to easily get yourself out of the tunnels and onto the other side of the field. Looking back you shrug and think to yourself, I expected that to be really hard.

Pushing that out of your mind you take a moment and move forward, the hall ways move onwards turning once, you come upon your second challenge. There is a ravine in the next room, it appears to be natural and the cave path was built over it with a bright, at one time. The bridge has since decayed and fallen into the ravine. You move forward to the edge and after looking into you see just blackness, it seems weird but you push it out of your mind. Your given really only one option, find a way across, or make a way across.

Find another way across, either jumping it or maybe climbing something? (Explore[Naught]); Use magic to get across (Spirit[Naught])

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 50/50
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well maybe this means that whoever came in front of me already tested the bridge for me...." Nalia smirks and then walks away from the gap before turning on her heel and sprinting towards the edge and taking a soaring leap over the dark abyss.

(Attempt to jump the gap)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(ok right here I give up. you are extremely lucky here, and it's annoying but eh, luck is luck and the dice tend to turn around eventually.)

Explore(Naughty) DC 18; Roll 18, again you pass by the roll alone.

Turning on her heels she shifts her weight and dashes at the pit, running full tilt she leaps across. While in mid air she notices something weird about the blackness. As she begins to think about it the thoughts are shifted from her mind quickly, as tentacles of the goo shoot out. Trying to grab her and drag her into the goo, but they all miss except for two close calls. Which scrap against her body, unable to get a hold of anything really, except her top. Landing on the other side easily with a grace of someone far more athletic than you would take her for.

Landing she curses at the goo as she see's it recede into the pit, her top going with it. There she stands breasts exposed to the world, but at least she made it across easy enough. Pouting for a moment before moving onwards into the cave, realizing that sometimes even the best of plans have snags. (it's no fun to roleplay perfection, which is what your getting at the moment, feel free to RP what ever you want of the tentacle half striping you, and if you want to make a makeshift top.)

Proceeding onwards she turns a corner and realizes stealth would have been a good plan as another monster stand before her. but it is weird it's humanoid but appears to be made entirely out of that black goo. At the same time it also appears to be heavily wounded. Like it was in a fight to the death just a minute ago...and it lost yet managed to cling to life. Wondering about this aside it is moving forward towards her, giving her two options. Fight the thing, which seems pretty easy considering it's state, or it also seems like it's on borrowed time so eventually it will drop dead. Could always try to just out last it, and let the wounds already inflicted finish the job, and get some enjoyment out of it too.

Fight the goo monster (Combat); Pleasure the goo monster till it keels over (Naughty)

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 50/50
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(I do tend to leave a trail of destroyed RPGs and strategy games in my wake, and no issue with the top grabbing, I'm not a perfectionist :) )

"Damnit, well....it could be worse..." Nalia sighed and took her sash making an impromptu wrap to hold her chest up and keep it from bouncing around too much if she had to move quickly. She glanced up after field dressing her chest and tilted her head looking at the golem. "Wow you've seen better days huh? Hmm, I don't think trying to stab a mass of slime would be very effective...." She walks up to the golem and gently tries to move it aside. "Listen I won't hurt you and you look like you could use some rest, how about you just let me go on by big fella?" She wrapped an arm around what she suspected was it's waist not really bothered by the slime, frighteningly enough she had seen things much more disgusting.

(Pleasure/outlast the golem)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(ok this is getting silly, can you get a roll that isn't above 15?)

Naughty DC 18; Roll 16+7=23 Pass

The Golem moves forward as she tries to push it out of the way. after she wraps her arms around it she notices this thing is not exactly in the best of shape as she can feel numerous gashes in it. But also she can tell this thing is amorphous as it is made from slime. As she is trying to move it she realizes, those tentacles tried to grab me and pull me into it, why is this guy not? As she beings to think the second though in this area two arms wrap around her and without warning pull her inside it.

Shocked and surprised by this turn of events inside of it she finds herself in a bubble, there is air and everything seems fine, as she notices the slime is holding her hands and feet in place. She struggles lightly, after a moment two tentacles surge out of the bottom of her bubble, and one pushes itself into her womanhood, while the other slimes it's way up her body. to her breasts, which is worms itself between, then wraps itself around them. As the first tentacle beings to pump her womanhood she lets out a moan of pleasure, at which point a third tentacle comes forward and thrusts itself down her throat. being pleasured by two tentacles at once feels amazing as surges of pure pleasure wash over here. it seems the goo is a different type of aphrodisiac it simple makes itself give pleasure to what ever it touches.

Having the two slime tentacles penetrating her over and over again feels amazing, but she easily keeps her mind in check. In fact as they pump in and out of her and squeeze her breasts she get's closer and closer to an orgasms. Feeling the golem slowly start to wind down as it seems it's time is about up. After two more powerful pushes she reaches her own climax, at which point she feels the tentacles shudder and fall apart. What ever force keeping them in a shape is gone. spitting out the goo, that was forcing her to fellatio it, she stands up and see's two small balls of white goo. It looks oddly like semen, but at the same time knowing what she does there is no way that thing could have any. Taking a moment to poke it she smells it and her body gets ignited in passion. realizing that was a powerful aphrodisiac, probably meant to placate the women it captures. Maybe the men too, she wasn't going to think about it.

Leaving the puddle behind her she moves on, coming to another circular chamber like the one at the entrance. Again with many many holes in the wall, but this time no obvious path forward. This seems to be a test of direction, a labyrinth of sorts, can you find your way onwards? Explore(Combat), search the tunnels for the path forward but be ware something that might be still here made these tunnels. Spirit(Spirit) Use magic in some way to find a path out of here. The choices are yours and yours alone.

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 50/50
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia barely managed a squeak before she was engulfed into the golem, "Wh-What is going on?!" She shuddered as she felt her limbs becoming immersed in the pleasant feeling slime. "Oh my what is this stuff?" She quit any complaints and if any had been watching would hear a woman pleasantly enjoying her new discovery until the end when everything collapsed on her. Nalia shivered as she wiped some of the slime off of her, "Wow that was...interesting. Certainly a first for me." She didn't bother cleaning too much off herself, it wasn't harmful and felt kinda nice. "Another choice of paths hmm? Well my instincts have been good so far. I'll keep trusting them."

(search the tunnels without magic)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(4)
(there we go a roll below 15, not that I'm rooting against you breezing though the dungeon but it's honestly no fun to RP you being too awesome for your own good. At least for me, if you wanna expand any parts feel free to ask in PM btw)

Explore (Combat) DC 19; Roll 4+8=12 Fail by 7
7 stam and hp damage

Again wandering in the tunnels this time it was far less easy. Navigating them seemed simple enough until a couple of small cave in's made her being to wonder. After a turn or two she found herself seeing things, small creatures moving quickly just around corners. They appeared to be bugs but she could never get a good glimps at them. At least not when she wanted to see them.

After a corner she finds herself getting ready to crawl as one drops onto her back. It stings her in the rear causing pain to flush over her body. It was still grappling with her but with one deft motion she removed the bug from her back. Looking at it, she saw it was not a bug so much as a smaller version of the golem she just got finished playing with. Except it seemed for these ones at least they have a stinger where their privates should be, and the sting was far less then pleasant. Unlike the larger golem, she also started to noticed her ass going numb, these smaller ones were probably to be used in combination with the bigger one as a way of helping it pin it's victim and get it inside of itself. pushing that out of her mind she moved forward, her limbs were getting heavier but nothing she couldn't handle after a short while she emerged from the tunnels. She could tell now that there were at least three more following her, they probably expected the sting to slow her down more then it did.

After leaving the tunnels she continued forward, the hallways were the same as they always were and the feeling in her ass returned. This time the tunnels darken for a moment as she rounds a corner still in the shadow. She see's another monster this one not made of black goo tho. this one is like a floating head, made out of tentacles. And honestly she didn't want to think about what those would do to her. It was disturbing and oddly arousing, but she pushed that out of her mind, All that remained was deciding how to get past it. When just as she was about to think up a way, a man comes into view, or more realistically he pops into existence next to the tentacle monster.

"Ok Grinz your given another chance to not screw this up ok? The golem was your problem and you didn't finish the job, in fact you fucked it up something fierce it was still alive. I lost a perfectly good slave to that thing, so as such your job is to stand here and make sure nobody, and I mean NOBODY gets past you into the next room ok? That is the last room before the Genie and I don't need anyone getting into that room before I'm good and ready to deal with her. This is your last chance ok, if you fuck this up I'm going to...god I don't even know just don't fuck it up." With that the man dissipates it seems this was a transmission of some kind. Either way the tentacle beast looks like a formidable combatant. But at the same time this corridor is really dark so sneaking isn't a bad choice.

Fight the tentacle monster and see what happens (combat); Sneak past it and move onwards without dealing with him. (Explore[Naughty])

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 43/50
Explore/Stam- 8 and 33/40
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia growled rubbing her ass as the feeling slowly came back to it. "Damn slime bugs..." She dove behind a rock as the man popped into existance and listened to the conversation. "He's trying to break into the genie's home and imprison her? How disgustingly typical...." She drew her daggers after the man disappeared and lunged at the monster, she couldn't waste time trying to sneak by and had to cut her way through quickly so she could help the djinn.

(Fight the tentacle monster)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(2)

Combat DC 20; Roll 2+10=12 Fail by 8
take 8 hp damage.

Taking stock of the situation you ready your dagger and charge the mass of tentacles. Knowing full well that the element of surprise is your best shot at taking this thing down. You charge from your hiding place, and covering half the distance quickly and quietly, unfortunately at that point you take a step that is less then lucky as it lands on a piece of loose stone. You slip letting out a slightly noise both from the stone and yourself as you stumble. Still knowing you have an advantage as he is not expecting a confrontation, taking this to your advantage you leap at him dagger at the ready. Bringing it down towards what you hope is a vital area. You connect with your dagger, unfortunately you find it connects with just a tentacle while painful for him isn't exactly going to stop him or kill him.

Falling back from him you try to reposition for another attack, unfortunately he follows your motions and strikes out with his tentacles. They appear to have stingers on the end and while you skillfully parry and doge half of them, three stick into you. Each one moving as the stingers stay inside your skin, the appear to be pumping something into you but at the moment you push that out of your head. Returning to the fight, as you try to ignore the pain he attacks again this time you use this to your advantage. letting three more of them connect with you as you striker forward and connect with him this time right in the eye. Breathing heavily you pull out the singers and begin to feel the poison coursing though your veins. Gritting her teeth she just had to stand and bear it.

After a moment of catching her breath she moved forward, the next room was big and seemed to be in the worst shape she'd seen of rooms this far into the cave. In the center of the room stand a wolf, not a wolf man just a wolf it's body far larger then anything you could have expected. It's about your height at it's shoulder, and you can only imagine what it can do to you. Knowing full well it's going to stand in your way you take stock of the room. You see a panel on the wall, it looks intriguing but it's going to require distracting the wolf while you activate it. Then what ever it activates has to be used no the wolf, and that wolf seems like a very able bodied fighter.

Boss encounter
(Explore[Combat]) investigate the panel on the wall; and then position the wolf/ finish it off after the fact (Combat)

Nalia
Willpower- 18/18
Combat/HP- 10 and 35/50
Explore/Stam- 8 and 33/40
Spirit/Magic- 0 and 0/0

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia whimpers a bit rubbing the spots that were injected by the stingers, "I think I liked the slime that tries to violate you better..." She creeped up to the next opening gulping as she spotted the wolf. "I don't think I'll be able to get by him by just flashing him, he must be with the shimmering fellow too..." She looked around the room looking for any kind of advantage grinning when she spotted the panel on the wall. "That looks like some kind of trap that hasn't been tripped yet, let's see how well it works on this dog..." Nalia smiled and crept towards the panel hoping to get close enough to trigger it before the wolf knows what's going on.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(17)
(14)

Explore DC 18; Roll 17+8=25 Pass
Combat DC 21; Roll 14+10=24 Pass

YOU WIN!!!!

Looking at the wolf knowing getting caught up with him seems like the worst idea ever you charge forward. Moving right into his face you punch the wolf in the nose dazing it for a few moments. giving you enough time to easily get to the panel and activate it. Releasing a trap and captures the wolf in wrappings. There the wolf lays on the ground slightly dazed and whimpering, not really sure what just happened to it. You have a choice kill the wolf, now dazed and helpless and move onwards to the next room and your wish. or spare the wolf, leaving him bound or not either way you have no time to spend as the next room and your wish await.

(your a winner here, for the after math RP if you wanna do that all that matters is that base choice leave the wolf alone in the trap or finish him off. It's your call and it will effect the final scene.)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia raised her daggers and stepped forward towards wolf stopping at the last moment. "No...wait...you are not with the man. You are another guard like that poor golem..." Nalia put her knives away and gave the wolf a pat on the head before rushing onwards to the final part of the cave. She was almost there she knew it. She had to beat the shimmering man to the genie.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(sorry for the delay, finals week rocked my face a lot harder then expected. but it is over and I is backs)

Upon entering the next room your greeted by the sight of a stunningly beautiful women. She is sitting at a pedestal at the top of the stairs, when you enter she stands up and begins descending the stairs her bodies movements are captivating. Being from where you are you notice easily she is using her movements to seduce who ever is there. And what is odd is that even tho you are also a woman, she is being very effective at her seduction.

"Hello there fair warrior, it seems you passed all the trails of the cave. To that I congratulate you, I am the Genie of the cave and granter of wishes. But the question remains are you willing to pay the price for your wish?"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(No problem at all, welcome back :) )

Nalia gasped in surprised awae as she looked up at the stairs, she had expected some kind of lamp with a floating man in it, not this. "The uh....the price? What price? I thought getting here alive was the only thing nessicary." Nalia tried very hard to keep her eyes and mind focused she had been on the other end of this situation many a time and had no idea how hard it was to ignore a woman good at what she does.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Genie raises an eye brow "oh did you now? I'm sorry to disappoint but all things have a price, the more valuable the thing the higher the price. Both to use it and for the privilege of using it. The cave itself the price for earning the right to make a wish. the price of the wish, well that depends upon the wish itself." Her words flow together flawlessly, and she is as captivating as expected from someone skilled at both seduction and manipulation. "Tell me my dear what is your wish? Power? Love? Freedom? I can grant any of them but each of them has a price with it."

She smiles sweetly, almost too sweetly. Your mind is reeling from your journey through the cave, but at the same time your oddly calm. You know she is trying to play you, getting as much as she can for what ever you ask. The question becomes how far can you trust her to grant your wish?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia took a deep breath and tried to stay calm, "I um....I don't really know, I didn't even expect to find anything here. I'm just trying to find a way out of being forced to travel long distances and dance just to barely survive..." She mutters under her breath, "And I'll be damned if I marry one of the rich uncaring nobles who lust after me." She cleared her throat and tried to keep the genie talking, "What kind of prices are there? You can't expect me to agree to a bargain if I do not understand all the angles. You have my sympathies however, I know what it is like to have powerful men try to take advantge of you for their own ends."