Within the Beast (Tassadar)

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Beast of Helmoth (Tassadar)

The moment you start to pull yourself free you can feel the woman's walls clamping down on your still rigid member, her insides gripping you as if begging you not to leave. When you finally do pop out of her folds she lets out a small whine in protest before her body suddenly collapses. She falls forward and plasters her form against yours, and as you both lay there you can hear her panting against your neck. "More..."

For the minute you lay there all she does is simply breathe against your neck, her mouth laying an occasional kiss as she also starts to slowly recover. At your first question she picks up her head. "I'm your concubine, Love, your personal little slave." She returns to nuzzling your neck, her mouth starting to suck along your collar as she lowers herself inch by inch. When you ask for her name she stops and rises a bit so she can look you in the eye and smile. "My name is Juliet, but you can call me whatever you wish."

The sudden change in your mood catches the woman off-guard, but when she notices the slight panic in your eyes she starts dote on you, her head brushing by your face as she works to calm your emotions. "It's okay, Love. You're in my home. I brought you here after the Master was born. He told me to look after you and take care of every one of your needs."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Concubine?" Sera whimpered, and the elf wondered if that word meant what it normally did in this context, but decided not to ask, for now. She looked up at Juliet for a moment, pondering what to ask, but she glanced down sheepishly at her still erect member and blushed deeply. "You... you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Juliet......" Sera cleared her throat awkwardly, but then looked up at Juliets face again and continued; "What has happened since... Since the master was born? How long have I been asleep?" She glanced back down to her member, still almost painfully aroused, even though the last of her previous release was still dripping from the tip of it, and blushed bright red. "Is there any way to get rid of it, other than... You know....." Despite the fact that she was most certainly no virgin anymore, Sera was still inexperienced, and evidently still a little shy.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't you worry, Love." With your eyes focusing on your throbbing member Juliet looks nearly giddy with anticipation as she crawls back on her bed until her upper body is hovering over your pelvis. "If I didn't want to serve you I wouldn't." Her fingers start tracing paths up and down your inner thighs, and once her palms join in the fun you find her massaging your legs, the constant pressure forcing them farther apart while she just barely avoids touching any of your more intimate areas. Her attention appears entirely focused on your still quite impressive erection, but at your questions concerning the Master's birth and what had happened since she merely smiles some more and brings her mouth dangerously close to your still sensitive flesh. "You've been sleeping since last night and most of the day. He's been waiting for you to awaken as well as showing us just how wonderful the gifts he's given have been." Her warm breath washes over you, and you almost swear her lips should be touching your rigid flesh, but she proves herself quite the tease as she continues. "He's been waiting to speak with you, but I think he'll understand if you're a bit preoccupied..."

With that bit said and done Juliet stops to inspect you more closely. She soon notices the trace bits of her own arousal mixed with your release covering your length, and the remnants that slowly dribble out of your tip are just too much of a draw. Her tongue pops out of her mouth and very nearly licks the length of your shaft, but your final question forces her to stop and giggle a bit. "There are two ways to make it recede. First, you can will it away. The Master's gift is complete and utter control of your body, and if you so wish it this-" Her finger rises to lightly stroke the underside of your head. "-will return to that lovely little jewel of yours. But..." Her finger starts to take longer strides, and she pauses for a moment to simply watch you twitch under her touch. "You can't lie to yourself. Body and mind must be focused on the same goal, and I can tell your body wants to feel more of the joy you've denied it for so long." She ceases her movements and lets you free for a few seconds, and as she pulls back you are surprised to find your hips slightly rolling forward to follow her. "The other way will take longer, but its a lot more fun. All I need to do is exhaust you. When your body is finally satisfied it will return to its original state. So the only question now is which do you truly wish to try?" With her piece said and done her tongue pops out once more, and this time she places it at the base of your cock and traces a straight line all the way to your very tip. With one pass done she returns to your base and shifts a little to bring her tongue back up, little by little cleaning you as her thumbs start to tease and play with your folds. Once she's done she simply pulls back to admire her handiwork, and from there she simply waits for your answer.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera whimpers quietly as Juliet speaks, feeling her heated breath on her hardened length. She does listen to her words, however, and she tries to mentally dismiss the member. The attempt proves fruitless, however, as her body demands further release, particularly as she starts as Juliet begins cleaning off her member with her tongue. The elven girl gasps and whimpers, wanting more but unable to speak on her wishes, and lies helplessly under her hosts careful ministrations. When the woman sits back, waiting, Sera looks up at her pleadingly for a moment, her desire obvious.

However, whatever had snapped in Seras mind before had been teetering on the edge again, and as she was teased, it had only gotten closer and closer to the edge, up until now. A snap within her mind, followed by sudden surge up, and into a kneeling position, something vaguely resembling anger in her eyes. With another surge forward, her muscles showing no hints of her earlier wariness, Sera hurled herself onto Juliet, and the two toppled off of the bed, Juliet beneath her as they landed on the floor. Before the human woman could recover from the fall, Sera lifted her legs so that they were around her shoulders, and then guided the tip of her member against Juilets nether lips. With a lewd moan, Sera buries her cock to the hilt into her lovers womanhood. She paused for a moment, reveling in the pleasurable sensation of her soft inner walls, but then grabbed Juliets hands and held her down as she started pistoning her rod into the womans flower, going from hilt to tip with every thrust.

As she savagely pounded into her partner, Sera stared at Juliets eyes, her teeth gritted. The thin elven girl might be inexperienced, but she had years of combat experience behind her, and her will was strong. She resisted the urge to cum for as long as possible, trying to make Juliet climax as many times as possible before she came again....

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she was quite literally floored and pinned Juliette looks up in near total shock at that frightening look on your face. But the moment you shift your hips forward and begin to press into her canal that shock became a low moan that mirrored your own as you plunged through her folds and were treated to the loving caresses of her velvety interior. She immediately tries to wrap herself around you, to pull you closer so you can never pull away, but with her legs caught against your shoulders and her hands suddenly gripped by your own she can only whine and shift her hips helplessly during that almost eternal pause of a scant few seconds.

But the moment you start to piston in and out she screams out her joy, a howl of praise that signals her tightening grip as you pound into her without mercy. That hold on your member strengthens as her howls turn into furious pants, and it only takes a few more thrusts to finally send her over the edge. You feel her body twisting itself into knots, her pussy pulsing over your cock in waves designed to milk your release from the depths of your length, and they almost succeed. You can feel your own knot tightening until you fear it may snap, but you manage to hold back.

When her internal spasms start to die down you feel yourself starting to inch away from the edge of release, and your hips take this as a sign to continue once again. Juliette tightens her grip on your hands as if you were the only thing keeping her sane, and after a few more minutes you feel her quivering yet again. Her womanhood tries once again to coax you into an orgasm, and part of you desperately wants to let loose, but you focus on your desire. You want to feel her shudder around you once more. You want to hear her moan in ecstasy while she's unable to do nothing more than take your length again and again. You want to make sure she's thoroughly satisfied before you fill her until she bursts.

Minutes pass, your motions rocking Juliette into a third climax. As she comes down and feels you pounding into her still she finally manages to form a couple words. "AH! AH! Lo... Love... Plea... Pleeeeaase stop teasing meeeEEEEE!" A fourth nearly forces you over the edge, but somehow you manage to hold back and continue while your concubine begins to plead. "Please! Love! I can't take it anymore! I wanna feel it! Please fill me! I need to feel it! Please, Mistress! Just Fucking CUUUM!" The fifth hits, but somewhere deep inside you feel something squeal in triumph. And that's when the floodgates finally break. You feel yourself erupting, your cock spraying her insides even before you finish that final thrust and lock your hips against hers. You feel yourself empty every bit of release you can muster, the excess starting to ooze out around your member as more and more gets pumped within. And it keeps coming. Her body starts to inflate a tiny bit, the pressure forming around your prick almost painful. And it keeps coming. Surely you should have emptied yourself by now. Not even your first release just a few minutes earlier had emptied this much, but it keeps pouring and pumping, Juliette now looking like she's going to burst the moment you remove your plug.

You're not quite sure how long it takes, but after a bit you finally feel your body collapsing. Your body has reached its limit, Juliette has long since reached hers, and the both of you simply lay together as you try to recover your strength. You can already feel your cock starting to recede, and that only gives you a moment before the seal finally bursts. Your seed bursts from her sex without anything holding it back, and once the initial spray has passed a river of the stuff steadily pours onto the ground while Juliette lets out little gasps inbetween her lengthy pants. The river dies down to a simple stream, and once that finally stops you find yourself with an exhausted woman laying on the ground and a body finally returned to its natural state. Of course you yourself feel tired after all that effort it took to return to normal, but at least you can still move around if only slightly. The only question now is where to go. There's someone...someTHING waiting for you, but are you truly prepared to face him again?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera gasped, drawing in breath desperately, as her climax finally died down. The not-so-long-ago virgin elf had never imagined anything like what she'd just done, not even in her wildest dreams, but now that she'd done it, even after she felt the member slowly drawn back into her body, which was now purely female once more, she greatly looked forward to more. Juliette was an incredible partner, though Sera hardly called herself experienced in such matters, but when she came, and her womanhood quivered around her...... She sighed softly as she stared down at the woman for a moment, and only then did the elf realize that she hadn't yet moved, and that the position that she'd kept the woman in probably wasn't very comfortable. She relaxes, laying on top of the other woman, totally spent. She curled up around her, too tired to even move off of the floor for several minutes as all of her released cum flowed out of Juliette, allowing her mind to drift peacefully toward slumber.

She couldn't quite reach such a state, however, and after a while, a nervous energy began to fill Sera. She was still physically exhausted, but the memory of what had happened.... What she had agreed to do, or to allow to be done to her, still haunted her, forcing her to remain awake. Could she really face it again? When it was whole, all of its dread power combined, when she hadn't been able to resist it even when it was scattered, and Sera herself was at her peak of strength? More importantly, did she truly want to? The demon had spared her, but she knew that it had violated her, body and soul. She didn't know if she could go back to what she had been before, even if she wanted to.

Indecision swirled within her as Sera recovered her strength, and after a while, the elf knew only one thing. She had to see what she had born. See what she had brought into the world. Only then, could Sera truly make any sort of decision with a clear head.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now that she was finally allowed to let her body finally come to a more comfortable rest Juliette simply hums in content while your body wraps around her. As you both lie together she simply lays and basks in the warmth and comfort you offer, but before long her breathing starts to slow. A few minutes later she falls asleep, a satisfied smile still plastered on her face.

But it isn't long before your mind begins to wander, and after reliving the events that led you to this point you come to one conclusion. You need to see him. The desire to see what you had released, it nearly forces you to your feet. You tear yourself from Juliette's embrace, and it's enough to wake her from her slumber. For a few moments she looks a little confused and disappointed, but a few more moments after seems to come to some conclusion. "One moment, Love." She very slowly brings herself to her feet, and you can tell her body is still tired from the way her stance is unsteady, but she manages despite her exhaustion and turns. "I shall show you to the Master. This way."

The trek is slow, but Juliette appears determined to fulfill her duty. She leads you to a larger building, one that you suspect was a local inn for travelers and merchants to rest. Some of her strength has returned, and she pulls the door open before entering first. "Master, my Mistress is ready to great you." Her body had blocked the entry, but now that your introduction is done she moves to the side and smiles. Time to enter...

"Welcome..."

What you find is surprising in more ways than one. The furniture inside remains mostly intact, a few tables and chairs dotting the room to one side while a small bar sits nearby. Near the walls you see a number of women, some of the faces you recognize as those dead souls you had seen when you first entered Helmoth. They no longer look defeated, but even though they smile their eyes seem focused on some far off point that lies beyond anything the confines of these walls. But that is not what is truly surprising. Across the room you find two tables, a women sitting seductively atop each one, and between those tables sits a beauty of a man. The chair he uses is larger than all the others, but even then he appears to dwarf it with his rested height. His build is remarkable, his body lean and muscled without a hint of fat to be found. And his face. Good lord you've never seen anything more handsome. His features appear soft, but his masculinity still shines through,the beauty he holds outdoing anything you'd ever seen from anyone be they human or elf.

"...my queen."

But that voice. You remember that voice. It rung through your head, a single soul that stood out in that sea of pleasured cries. You remember what it led you to do. That's when you notice the man's features. They look familiar, welcoming. They remind you of your family, the chin and eyes belonging to your father while those ears so closely resemble your own. There can be no mistaking it, this is your son, the demon you bore.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seras sense fear grows with every step as Juliette leads her toward the demon she had brought into the world, a nervous knot growing within her belly. As she watched Juliette move, she winced slightly, knowing that the girls exhaustion and discomfort were her own doing, but she couldn't feel too guilty. It wasn't like she hadn't enjoyed it as well, after all. Once they reach their apparent destination, the knot within her had grown to the point where the young elf felt like she was about to throw up, but there was no going back now. As she passed Juliette, she gave the human girl a kiss on the cheek and a nervous smile as thanks, and headed into the room.

What she found was..... Not what she'd expected. Her.... Son, for lack of a better word, was easily the most beautiful man the elf had ever seen, his natural and unnatural features blending together flawlessly, and she didn't doubt that, supernatural charms or no, he'd have been impressive to look upon. The fact that she'd given birth to him, or at least part of him, somewhat mollified any potential attraction she might have had, but she could at least admire beauty for what it was. The women around him were, of course, mentally controlled in some way, judging by their absent expressions and practically dead eyes, and that allowed Sera to harden her heart, at least enough so that she could dispel the knot of tension within her.

"My.... Son." The words came out oddly, and her unfamiliarity with them was clear, but Sera went on; "You are not as I would have expected you to be. I must say, I am not disappointed. Is it an illusion that I see, or do I truly look upon you?"

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At hearing you call him son he seems to smile to himself before he answer. "A little of both." He rose as he spoke, and now that he stood you find yourself somehow dwarfed in his presence. But despite what discomfort you may feel he immediately steps forward, his nudity on full display, the ladies once at his side starting to rub their legs together as if it would give them some relief from the arousal obvious on their faces as they watch him leave. "The form you saw before, back when I was incomplete..." He stops before you, a foot separating you both before he raises his hand. "That is me at my most base." For a moment you see something seeming to crawl under his skin, but a moment later his flesh seems to naturally unwind on its own, a number of small tentacles starting to wave lazily through the air in carefully controlled movements before they thread themselves together once again and return to looking like a normal hand. "If I am damaged that is the most efficient form to reconstitute myself, something I was forced to suffer thanks to your friend the priestess.

"But now that I am whole once more I need not focus so intently on my own base needs. Reason and control have been restored thanks to your generous efforts, and with them in place I can relax and let my more human form come to the surface. Since it was your fertility that ushered my rebirth it seems only natural that I take after the woman who gave me my new life. And believe me..." You're not sure how it managed to escape your attention, but his hand has found its way beneath your chin and lifts it slightly so that he can look directly into your eyes. "This form is magnificent." He releases you in an instant, and he turns to take his place upon his improvised thrown. "This may sound strange, Mother, but I offer my greatest respect when I say you come from excellent stock."

With his presence returned to their side the woman that flank him appear to have calmed their lust, and they look and smile at you with a great deal of appreciation. "I truly appreciate what you've done for me, what everyone here has done, but for you my gratitude knows no bounds. In fact I fear I may not have done enough to repay you. I can tell that you've already enjoyed my first reward, and I dare say that dear Juliette has been quite the attentive lady. But is there anything else I can do? If there is anything my queen desires all she has to do is ask."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera remained quiet, and listen, a healthy amount of fear staying her curiosity, along all of the other conflicting feelings she had swirling within her. Sated lust, unwanted maternal pride, anger at how she'd been used, and disgust at the display before her all warred within her. But, Sera managed to push them aside, and at her 'sons' gratitude, she said; "Thank you.... I need to know...." She glanced around, eying the numerous women who were now enthralled to him, the demon she had brought into the world, and wondering what they had been like before he had destroyed their minds. Could they be saved? If he were destroyed, assuming such a feat was even possible now, would their minds return to them? Or were they lost forever?

"What is it that you will do now, my son?" Sera didn't know if she had the strength to fight anymore. She didn't know if it was her place to decide what was right and wrong, and she didn't know which of the feelings in her heart were the truest. She simply.... Didn't know. And so, she needed to know more. She was certain that more knowledge would make her understand the path she should take. "What will you do.... With these women? With me? What will become of this village?"

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As you question him about his intentions he follows your gaze to the women all assembled so near. He frowns as he leans back, a contemplative look on his brow as he watches his fingers drum against his knuckles. "I'm not entirely sure." His head turns up as if he were searching for some kind of answer in the ceiling, and the ladies at his side start to show a bit of concern. "As a demon I believe your realm classifies me as an incubus since I need intimate contact to regain my strength, and in doing so it shaves off a bit of a person's soul. When Corrine nearly killed me only a trace amount of my original self remained, and when I started feeding I took more than would be considered safe. I've absorbed a lot of human essence, and because of that I think I've grown a bit of a conscience. I've damaged a number of souls, so I believe I'll be staying here to see if I can repair what I've done."

With all this talk of soul consuming and damaged existence filling the room the two women that flank him start to look a little more melancholy. A bit of shame starts to spread between them, and soon you can see them starting to inch away. They shift little by little until they're sitting on the far edges of the tables they each use, but as they do the life in their eyes starts to slowly drain away. Their bodies start to fidget uncontrollably, and their hands start brushing against themselves before his hands reach out and unwind, the featureless tentacles stretching out to land on each girl's shoulder. They jump a tiny bit in shock, but when the light in their eyes returns they look back and smile a sad smile before inching a little closer. "As you can see these two didn't suffer as bad as the others, and for some reason my presence seems to help them regain their senses. They other women weren't as lucky, but being this close helps to keep them calm instead of mindless sex-crazed lunatics. Heh, my old self would have loved for that to happen...

"But the women here are mostly those that are the worst off. There are a few more outside who only feel discomfort, and then there are a select few like Miss Juliette and yourself who have retained all their faculties. I'm hoping that they will choose to stay so they can help me find a solution to everyone else's problem, but if any of them wish to leave then so be it. I won't hold anyone here against their will."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera didn't interrupt, instead listening and watching. What he said was..... Idyllic, really. It almost seemed exactly like what she wanted to hear. Her indecision strengthened, what was right becoming all the more difficult to determine. If what he said was true, then her son was trying to repair the damage that he'd done in order to be reborn. If what he said was true, then the women around him were doomed to madness if his presence was removed, and destroying him wouldn't just be unnecessary, it would be genuinely malignant. If what he said was true, then he was more human than demon now, perhaps with some of her own essence mixed in. If what he said was true, then she hadn't been permanently damaged by the process of birthing him, or at least, not enough to cause concern. If what he said was true......

That was the crux of it, really. Could she believe him? She wanted to it. But.... It felt, simply put, too good to be true. It would be too easy to..... No. If he wasn't telling her then truth, then eventually, she would find out about it, and the decision could be made then. If he was telling the truth, and she attacked him, then even if she won, an unlikely scenario in and of itself, she would be causing a great deal of harm to many who were already not so well off. No..... She would believe, for now. At least until she spoke with...... "Might you know where Corrine is? I will stay with you, my son, but I would like to make sure that she is alright."

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When the question was asked his face becomes darker. He lowers his face, his eyes suddenly masked by his own shadow, but even then you can see a faint, almost angry light piercing that darkness. "That woman..." You can definitely hear the anger in his voice. He did not like that question. "She's sitting where she was left. She's been gathering her strength since my rebirth, and once she's recovered I know she will be coming here. I doubt it will be to speak..." When his head pops back up you suddenly find concern in his eyes. "I know my strength has grown enough to subdue her, but my body still shivers when I remember just how vicious she can be. Hmph. I would never have guessed I would know fear like this."

For a few seconds he closes his eyes in deep thought, the sudden concern on the nearby girls' faces completely ignored. "Mother." His eyes suddenly pop open, and he catches your eyes with a steady glare that almost feels imposing. "Even with my strength bolstered a battle between Corrine and I would only end in disaster. She will fight to a bitter end, I will be forced to fight tooth and nail to avoid being damaged once again, and the women here will only be struck down in the crossfire. I'd like to avoid that if at all possible, but I am now her sworn enemy. Because of that I will need your help. Will you speak with her, get her to see some bit of reason before she destroys half the village?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the priestess wasn't dead, and hadn't been harmed since she had left her there in the cave. That, in itself was a relief, but she couldn't help but agree to his estimation of the result if Corrine returned to the village and faced the demon. Even as weakened as she likely still was, any violence between her and her son could not end well, no matter the result of the combat. innocents might be hurt in the battle, and her son might be damaged again, and reduced to not but mindless tentacles once more. Worse, the priestess might lose, and then she feared that her sons wrath would not fall lightly upon the noble woman. Again, however, that was if he were telling the truth.

"I will help you, my son. I will try to speak to Corrine." She said, solemnly. "I do not wish any more violence, but.... I cannot promise anything. She is a powerful woman, and I would not be able to help you fight against her. I will try to get her to leave peacefully, that I think may be within my ability, but even that I am unsure of."

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't ask anymore than that. Trading blows with that woman would be folly. But do be careful. A bit of myself does linger within you, and I doubt she'll react all that kindly." A nod of his head is soon followed by an arm gently wrapping around your own, and when you turn you find Juliette standing beside you. Her earlier exhaustion has simply vanished, and she simply smiles before she bows her head toward the demon. "I shall escort the Mistress around town." This seems to amuse him, and another nod is accompanied by his own smile. "Very well." Before you have a chance to exit, however, his voice can be heard once more. "But before you leave... Mother, would you care to give me a name?"

With your answer given and nothing more seeming to hold you there your lady in waiting happily leads you around town, every effort aimed at helping you prepare for your meeting with the Priestess. She even offers to accompany you there. Whether you accept or not is your choice, but either way you soon find yourself following the same path you left when you hurried to return to Helmoth. Without any kind of rush pushing you forward you are free to take your time and gauge the state of the forest now that the demon is reborn, and considering what you had seen earlier you are pleasantly surprised. The taint still runs through the land, this can be easily seen by almost anyone, but it doesn't seem as thick and oppressive as it once did. Signs of life are starting to return to the previously quiet wilderness, a few birds flitting back and forth and occasionally singing even though a number of them take flight at even the slightest of sounds, but those signs are nothing compared to the sudden rush you feel brush past your spirit. Nature itself has finally reached out to reconnect, and even though it still struggles to remain in contact you no longer feel it being smothered and dragged into a pit of nothingness.

The sudden restoration of your magic is a joy in and of itself, but a moment later you feel a strong pulse of light bowl through your core. Something within you cringes, the same something that reacted so vigorously to Juliette's teasing, and when you look toward the source you notice that the cave where Corrine was left is near. A second pulse increases that discomfort you felt earlier, and once you recover and brace yourself you find that you have a bit of a dilemma. The Priestess is very much alive, and with her power feeling even this strong even this far away you begin to wonder just what kind of monster she truly is. It almost makes you wonder if you'll be welcomed or not. But even then you need to speak with her, if not for your son then at least for yourself. The only question is how you will approach.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera glanced quickly at Juliette as the other woman touched her, and smiled to her, but then turned back toward her son. She frowned at the question from her son, and deliberated for a moment before saying; "My son.... You are wise enough to choose your own name, but the one I would give you now is... Inarius." She turned and departed from her son, and allowed Juliette to lead her about, firstly getting some clothes on and then quickly getting something to eat. After that, she took some food and water for Corrine, and then asked Juliette to wait for her rather than come along. "Thank you, Juliette, but I will be alright. I wouldn't want to worry her more than is necessary, and she does not know you." After a parting kiss that lasted a bit longer and got a little more intense than she'd originally intended, Sera left Helmoth, and went toward the cave where she had left the Priestess.

The state of the forest as it began to recover, despite her demonic sons continued presence, was almost as heartening as the restoration of her magics. She'd gotten used to it, after a while, but the lack of it had been more crippling than she'd been willing to admit, and she rejoiced as one who had been blind, but could see again as she began to feel the world around her again. Sera hummed and sang as she hiked along the path, stretching her magic as if she were rediscovering it as she walked, right up until she felt the pulse of light that caused her to shudder and take a step back.

Sera eyed the cave as she felt the part of the demon within her shudder in pain, each pulse making it recoil more, and that part of her demanded that she flee from the holy power. If Corrine's radiance was that strong at this range..... It didn't matter. She had to speak with the Priestess, no matter the discomfort it might cause her, and she'd already come all this way. She was unarmed, and wasn't even sure where her weapons had fallen the previous night, but Sera knew that even if she could, she would not have attacked Corrine.

Steeling herself, Sera hiked up toward the cavern entrance even as she felt a part of herself recoiling in pain and fear. She would not sneak, or flee. This something that the elf knew she would simply have to face, one way or the other.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With each step you take the presence of the light grows. It almost becomes unbearable the moment you enter the cave, and had the taint that corrupted you not retreated into a small ball off in some distant corner of you heart you are certain a bit of terror would be running up and down your spine. But the demon's influence had cowered, and even though you feel you could call it out if you truly need it seems to be shielding itself both from the Priestess and from yourself.

Now that the stain was in a sense separated from you the overbearing power flowing through the mine is far less distressing and far more comforting. It helps to bolster your steps, and it isn't long before you find Corrine kneeling, her hand pressed flat against the ground before her while she seems to concentrate on the rock beneath her palm. "So, you've returned..." She brings herself to her feet, and once she does you notice that her body has returned to its proper size.

Now that she stands before you it's quite easy to notice why anyone would think twice about facing her. Her muscles are quite clearly defined, but they do nothing to hide her more delicate curves. Some would say they actually enhance her charm, her body attaining a perfect blend between raw physical strength and feminine beauty. It was all nearly impossible to notice when she was bloated beyond measure, but now that she is her true self the word statuesque hardly does her justice. But as enticing as she was you dare not approach. Beyond her physical form you can feel something pouring out of her, your own body starting to feel uncomfortably hot as if a flame were dancing just out of reach. Should you take the time to use your mind's eye you would find that those flames were actually quite real, a white inferno practically filling the chamber where Corrine had been locked, her entire soul literally burning with her spiritual power.

"Are you his pawn now?" Her eyes lock onto yours, a violet shine piercing the darkness as she peers into your very soul. What she finds makes her frown. "I can see a part of him lingers within you." She stares cuts even deeper, and her face eventually looks a little puzzled. "But your soul is still your own? When you failed I was certain he would have subjugated everyone and made them into his willing whores..." It's at this point that she notices the food and water you have brought. "What is it that he wants?" She still does not look pleased, but for now she seems to be holding herself back.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera leaves the corrupted portion within her alone as it seals itself off, ignoring it completely as she proceeded onwards. With its presence banished, the elf felt herself becoming increasingly at ease as she proceeded into the cave, until she found Corrine kneeling in prayer. The woman's power amazed her, and she basked in its presence even as she examined the priestess, in both the physical and the metaphysical sense. The power that simply radiated around her was.... Incredible, in both its potency and in its effect, and Sera felt the compulsion to bow before it even before Corrine stood and faced her.

She did not deny the woman's accusation, her blank face set in stone. She had not come for a physical confrontation, one that she realized now she would be sure to lose, even with all of her own weapons and skills, and instead waited, peering in upon Corrine even as the priestess gazed upon her own slightly tainted soul.

Only when Corrine had asked what Inarius wanted, would Sera begin to speak; "My soul, and my will, remain at least partially my own. I don't think that I could stand before you if that were not the case, but I am what I was when I left you here, Corrine. I do not serve the demon." She holds up the supplies, and continued; "These were my idea. I thought... I thought that you would need them. You were not in a healthy state, when last I saw you. They are yours for the asking, and you should feel no debt for it."

Sera waited a moment, gathering her will, and said; "I don't know how I have changed, within. I cannot tell what is true and what is not anymore. It isn't as simple as it was. But, I can tell you what I have seen. I hope that your judgement is sounder than mine, and that the choice you make doesn't lead to more harm than good.

"According to the demon himself, the damage you wrought upon him was enough to cause permanent harm. He had to consume mortal essence in order to rejuvenate himself... But that essence has changed it, made it more.... Human. He regrets what he was, and what he had to do to regenerate, and has told me that he intends to stay where he is, and attempt to repair the harm he caused to the people of Helmoth, rather than attempt to spread his influence. After seeing how the women he's affected the greatest interact with him, I genuinely believe that his presence is good for them. I for one believe him, but I understand it if you cannot take my word for it, Corrine."

She paused a moment, looking the Priestess in the eyes, before she continued; "I just... I don't know. I don't know who would triumph, if the two of you fought, but I am sure that there would be innocent casualties, no matter what the outcome was. If you could... Just, not fight. Wait, for a while, and see what comes of it. I cannot say whether my own judgement is clouded or not, given my stake in the demons rebirth. You can judge for yourself, whether or not he has to be destroyed, but all I ask is that you wait a while. Give it time, and recover your own strength more fully.

"He... Asked me to prevent you from returning to Helmoth. He just wants you to leave this place, and never return. But, if you think it would be best to return to Helmoth, and see with your own eyes what I have said, I cannot stop you. Otherwise, I would ask that someday, you return in force. I cannot force you to do anything, Corrine, but I ask you: What will you do?"

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corrine holds herself still as she listens to everything you say, your offering taken with a bit of unease. It's only when you finally finish that she lowers her head and inspects the food and drink. "I'm not quite sure..." You can sense a bit of hesitation in her voice, and it shows as she carefully brings herself to finally take a bite from a piece of bread. "I'm quite good at reading people, and I don't sense any deceit in anything you have said, but I can't bring myself to believe any of it." She decides to relax and takes a seat, the food and water being eaten more quickly now that she's confirmed that there isn't anything within them to fear.

She continues to eat in silence for a bit, and when she finally finishes she bows her head in thanks. "I've faced a number of other demons before, so I know how their minds work. I've even seen what this one does to those it captures, and I find it hard to believe that the very essence that fuels it would somehow make it change its mind. But I also can't ignore what you've said. A fight between the two of us would only wreck half the town, if what you said is true then his presence is actually to some benefit to those who would otherwise be mindless slaves."

She seems to ponder a bit more in silence, but after a bit you feel she's finally come to some conclusion. "But I can't ignore my disciples, so an inspection is in order. I will be returning to Helmoth." When Corrine rises she catches your eyes with a rather intense stare. The suspicion she held for you is no longer present, but you can tell she's still a bit upset. "Let him know that I will be coming. Once I'm there I can decide for myself whether he speaks the truth or has some other ulterior motive. I will only be there to inspect the people, so there will be no need for battle, but do let him understand that I won't be defenseless. Does that sound fair?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera ate some of the food and drank some of the water herself, not because she was hungry but because she wanted the other woman to feel at ease. The elf nodded her understanding at Corrine's hesitation, and waited in silence until the priestess had finished eating, respecting the quiet that surrounded them. She only listens when Corrine speaks again, and then nods in acknowledgement, though she looked slightly troubled.

When she said that she would be returning to Helmoth, Sera smiled and nodded as she looked up at the woman, before finally speaking again; "I was hoping that you would say that, Priestess. I....." Sera's smile faded, and her voice lowered to a harsh whisper as she continued; "I don't trust myself, anymore." She rose and though she seemed shaken, the elf quietly said; "I would like to go with you. I cannot guarantee my own loyalty, but I swear to you that if it is within my power, and you find it necessary to destroy him... I will try to help you, or at least to save as many as I can, so that they don't get in your way. If I go in with you, then he will assume that your intentions are peaceful. He... He calls me mother. What you are doing... It is the best that I could have hoped for, Corrine. Thank you."

Sera meant every word she said. She just hoped that she had the courage left to make good on them.