Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Within the Beast (Tassadar)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

    1d20=4
    Option 2 - Assist Inarius - Combat - 18 vs 11 (7 + 4) - FAIL by 7 - Take 7 HP Damage
    Tough Roll triggered -
    1d20=1
    Tough Roll - Combat - 21 vs 8 (7 + 1) - FAIL by 13 - Take 13 HP Damage

    Total Damage
    20 HP


    Each explosive arrow flew true, and each did their duty and reduced a number of tentacles to mere ash within the span of a few seconds. The poisoned arrow proved just as effective, and with some space now available Inarius recoils his mass and moves to join you. Then let's move.

    But the damage that was done was little more than a bucket thrown against the rising tide, and as you two try to make your escape more tendrils throw themselves forward to stop you. Your path is quickly cut off, and though you cut the offenders down with each swing of your blade the pressure forces you to take a few wary steps back. This leads to your body brushing against Inarius who once again unfolded to hold his own attackers at bay.

    But they refuse to stop, and soon enough you both are surrounded by a massive wall that looms over you and threatens to collapse at any moment. Inarius even goes so far as to extend himself over your head to hold the mass at bay and allow you to focus on clearing a path, but before you can even hope to start doing so the wave that towers over you finally breaks. A rush of tentacles rains down on top of your body, their weight dragging you to the floor even as you struggle to fight them off, and once you are down you feel them starting to attack in earnest. A number coil around your arms and legs to keep you restrained, and just like those at the entrance the rest start pounding away at your body as if they were trying to work out their own frustrations. You can feel bits of yourself dissolving into the cluster that overwhelms you while other parts are simply torn from your form and swallowed like some rabbit chased down by a pack of hungry wolves.

    And throughout this you can hear your son struggling against his own overwhelming odds. He doesn't scream or cry for help, not even when you can feel a touch of fear echoing through mind, but even so you can feel that he's losing. The sound of struggling becomes more faint, both from you and the clump that sits nearby, and little by little those struggles come to a slow and grinding halt. You no longer feel anything, and the mass around you coming to a bit of a pause you can only watch as what remained of your son's arm is slowly lifted as if it were dead and brought closer.

    A moment later it starts to twitch uncontrollably, the writhing of flesh reminding you of a crippled animal thrashing in its last desperate attempts for survival, but then it starts reaching closer, a sense of dread washing over you as it starts to descend with some sort of ill intent that resonates deep within your soul. Once it reaches you a portion of it opens to reveal a smaller tentacle, and as the phantom hand grabs your upper arm that small tendril pierces your flesh and digs into your muscle almost painfully.

    Move! The sudden voice fills you from head to toe, your body suddenly restoring itself in almost no time at all, and you find your arms and legs kicking and flailing as if they had a mind of their own. Move now! You recognize your son's voice as it bleeds throughout your restrained form, and though you've heard it before there's something almost overwhelmingly compelling about it that has you acting before you can even think. And to your own surprise those thoughtless struggles manage to tear yourself free. It still leaves you effectively surrounded by the tentacular threat, but even when they move to recapture you a sudden understanding starts to bleed into your mind. You suddenly see the paths of attack they can take, and you see the limitations each tentacle holds. It allows you to move through and around them, their attempts to retake you being used against them as you climb higher through the mass. Once you breach its surface you start to see confusion spreading throughout all the limbs massed together, and without even the slightest hesitation you start crawling over them while they try to reorganize themselves for another round.

    By the time they have amassed for one more try you have already spotted your flare and crawled past it. Just before you find freedom one tendril manages to reach out and snare you ankle, and as it starts pulling you back you react by lashing out at it with the blade in your hand. Or the one that felt like it should have been there had it not been pulled from your grip back within the tentacle cluster. But your hand still felt its weight within your palm, and you can hear as well as feel something slicing through the air before severing the last of your opponents from your leg. A quick scramble brings you out of the cavern, and though it still looked like the tentacles within the chamber could still give chase you get the sense that they will remain trapped where they are no matter how much they surge and wave menacingly in your direction.

    With some room to breathe now available you turn to your weapon and see absolutely nothing. No steel, no blade, not even the remnants of severed flesh that should be coating the damned thing with how much it's been used. But it still feels like it's there, the weight of it trying to pull your tired arm to the floor while a somewhat sweaty palm clutches the hilt that it's known for years. The more you stare at the empty space the more you swear you can see your sword's outline, the weapon staring back as if waiting for you to call it forward so that it may exist once again.

    It was enough to make you forget all about tendril that remained embedded in your arm. Or at least until it very slowly and very carefully started pulling itself free. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt all that much. It's just odd and uncomfortable. At first you wonder if you should just pull it free and chuck it back into the other room to rejoin its brethren, but once it finally pops free the dirty brown layer that covered its length starts to crack and fall to the ground. As it does the length starts to ease its way down to your wrist, and as it starts to loop itself around your arm it finally sheds its skin to reveal a vibrant green reminiscent of a forest so filled with life that it almost glows even in the dead of night.

    Spoiler

    Comment


      Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

      Overwhelmed. That was what happened to them. There were no other words for it as Sera and Inarius were buried in the demon's tendrils, and then the pain started. Portions of her soul were torn away from her as she listened to her son suffering the same fate, her own fear matching that of Inarius as they were battered and broken. Mere moments later, his struggles stopped, and the tendrils paused in their abuse, allowing her to watch as her son's last remains were lifted, ready to be consumed now that the last of the fight had left them. She could do naught but despair as the limb reaches for her, unable to move as the smaller tendril reaches for her and the sense of foreboding erupted from her. And then, that smaller tendril pierced her arm, sending a shock of horrible pain through her.

      Inarius voice called through her, surprising and compelling at once, and with suddenly renewed vigor Sera began to struggle once more. It was a hard fought and exhausting battle, but somehow she made it out of the sea of tendrils before her soul dissolved completely. The last tendril around her ankle drew a snarl of Sera, the first noise she'd made since the desperate battle began, and she swung with the blade that she had long dropped at it, finding not only that the weight of it was still in her hand but that it somehow still cut. Scrambling to her feet and away from the mass of tendrils, Sera suddenly gets the impression that the chase has ended, and thus has a few moments in which to catch her ragged breath.

      Her first glance was at the phantom blade in her hand, merely an outline at best, but somehow Sera feels that she could call the weapon back to her. She does so, if only to see the results of that, before turning to the tendril that had imbedded itself in her arm. It had shed its brown coating while she examined her once-lost blade, revealing its truer vibrant green, and the despair she'd been fighting at the apparent loss of Inarius was momentarily erased in favor of confusion. A brief grimace, as close as she could come in that moment to a smile, passes over Sera's expression as she watches the tendril weave around her wrists, and then she hoarsely whispered; "We still have work to do.... However much of you is left, do what you can my son. We might succeed yet..."
      sigpic
      Spoiler


      Moar Pics for characters and stuff

      Comment


        Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

        You call your phantom blade back into the palm of your hand, but with each summons all that answers is the sense of emptiness your sword now embodies. No matter how much will or energy you gather to bring the blade back from oblivion it simply refuses to shape itself. It's only when you forgo the hard summons and picture the blade in your mind that you finally feel something starting to take shape. At first it resembles nothing more than a gray blob, a poor imitation that even a child could draw, but the memory refuses to fade. It nearly takes a mind of its own, every vivid detail you can remember and some that you'd simply forgotten ringing clearly through your head while every stroke and cut plays through your mind. By the time that memory finally releases your hold your weapon nearly shimmers in your hand, the steal shimmering as if it were newly forged while every notch and scratch you recalled can be seen playing across its surface. In some odd sense it feels even more real than you yourself do, and no matter what were to happen you know that even if you were to wind and throw your sword out into the great beyond it would never truly leave your hand.

        With your sword back in hand you turn toward what remains of your son and give him what little encouragement you can offer. It isn't much, and he doesn't answer verbally or mentally, but a slight squeeze from the coiled tentacle felt almost comforting if it weren't so incredibly weak. But given what the pair of you had just survived it didn't seem right to expect anything more as an answer. Besides, he still exists, and even if he couldn't do much he could still function as a guide.

        Past this there's little choice on where you can go. The obvious path that leads further into the demon simply lays open as if inviting you to delve deeper, and it would be so rude to simply ignore the invitation. Thankfully nothing appears to catch your attention or to offer more resistance, but it also feels like you're somehow being led in a circle. Minutes pass, boredom and frustration mounting to try and distract you from however bland your surroundings had become, but a few more minutes later your new bangle starts shivering against your wrist. Once it has your attention it somehow manages to start pulling you toward a seemingly solid wall of flesh, and once it's finally close enough Inarius unwinds himself and reaches out. The lone tentacle hesitates for a few moments as if making contact would spur some unspeakable horror to crawl from the demon's skin and drag him into the nothingness from which he was born, but that fear soon passes and leads to the tip just barely piercing into the fleshy wall. This is done a second and third time at different spots, and after a couple seconds of quiet reflection Inarius finally manages to speak into your mind. Cut...here... His tip points to a spot that lies within the boundary of his three probings, and though he still sounds weak there is a bit of conviction in his voice that says he found something important.

        Once your cut was made the wall trembles and bleeds for a few moments, but a second or two later a slow rumble signals the cut suddenly expanding on its own until it forms a thick membrane that parts and acts as a door. Beyond lies another path, and down this path you get the sense that something powerful lies in wait. Inarius immediately starts pulling toward it, not enough to drag you anywhere, but his insistence is compelling. You follow his lead, and it isn't long until you emerge into an enormous chamber filled with a network of massive vessels that reach into and beyond every far corner. And at the center of this vast array you see an enormous organ that actually lies open and reveals its contents. You can't quite see what those contents may be, but the rhythmic pulsing of light that flows throughout the room feels somehow natural and pure and far more welcoming than anything you may have known.

        This place... Inarius seems entranced by the discovery, and after a full minute of awed silence he finally finds his voice once more. This is the storage chamber... where stolen essence is held and converted... our stomach, if you will... He even starts to uncoil and reach for the tendrils suspended in the air that carry the essence out into the demon's body, but he thinks better of it and returns to the safety of your wrist. This is what remains of the power stolen from the women, that which he hid even from me. The light held within the central chamber lies in an untainted state. If you can get close enough I'm certain I could use what was stolen to bolster your reserves and restore your strength, but... There was always a 'but', and as you make your way closer you suddenly feel a very dark presence starting to settle within the arteries flowing all around you. This chamber is important. It will be guarded. By what, I do not know.

        And if that wasn't enough you found that your feet were carrying you forward despite what measure of caution you think was necessary. And the closer you came to the central mass the more your body wished to push further. You could even almost hear the faint cries for help coming from the spirits trapped within the demon, their pleas seeking escape before they become twisted into something that would be used to inflict even more darkness onto another soul. But each step closer also made that darkness focus, and soon enough whatever guardian watched over this chamber would make itself known. And it almost felt like there was no way to stop it. Those cries were digging into your own essence and pulling you closer, almost such that you feel you would need to tear yourself apart to keep from being dragged in and consumed like the others. But this body, ephemeral as it may be, was still your own. You still hold ultimate control over it, and you could still pull yourself free. The only question now was whether you were willing to or not.

        Option 1 - Free the trapped spirits - Combat (Naughty), Miniboss, Encampment
        Option 2 - Pull yourself free to avoid the guardian - Spirit


        Spoiler

        Comment


          Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

          After realizing how to summon her blade, conjuring it back into her hand by simple imagination was simple enough for Sera, and the physical presence of it was almost as comforting as the feel of her son wrapped around her arm. That he wasn't gone for good was a refreshing bit of knowledge in its own right, though his clear weakness left a new sense of worry to settle within her heart. Shaking such thoughts off as best she could, however, Sera set off, but soon found herself walking in what felt increasingly like a circle. After several minutes of this, Sera felt Inarius' tug on her wrist, and turned towards the indicated wall. She shared her son's initial fears, and held herself ready to pull back if the wall moved in order to protect what little was left of him, but thankfully it proved unnecessary. Following his commands, Sera raised her sword and silently chopped into the wall where indicated, cleaving through the wall and causing it to loose a gout of blood, and a moment later the cut sprung open like a doorway. "Convenient" she muttered softly, and Inarius didn't need to insist on it to bring Sera down that hidden path.

          Soon enough, she found herself at the massive chamber containing the demon's "stomach," and gazed at the arteries of light with a mix of sickness and curiosity. "Stomach? This.... This is where the stolen souls come to be torn to shreds and consumed?" she said, perhaps somewhat more harshly than she had meant, but being confronted with what her son came from was hardly a boon to her. As repulsed as she might be, Sera listened to what Inarius had to say on the matter, and pondered her options for a moment. "Is this where the shattered pieces of you and I will end up? Could we... Get you pieced back together? Can these energies be freed, so that the demon cannot reclaim them?" she asked, but just then she realized that her feet had kept her moving towards the spiritual "tank" containing the stolen essence, and that whatever guardian had been set up to protect it was now concentrating more and more upon her.

          'Sloppy... Can't be so careless... Not now, when we're so close...' Sera thought to herself, but then gritted her teeth. She had come here to help those damaged by the demon, to ensure that no further harm came to them. Much as part of her might want to pass this on and proceed to the demon's core, Sera knew that she couldn't simply leave these souls here, not when they cried out in terror as they did, and as such she allowed herself to step forward. But this time, she was ready.

          Placing her sword into its sheath, Sera imagined her bow into her hands, and then an exploding arrow knocked into it. The elf took careful aim, and just when she reached the place where the dark presence of the guardian seemed to be ready to pounce, she loosed her shot directly at the tank and then dove backwards and to the left, immediately thinking another arrow into being and preparing to loose it at whatever creature appeared. She had to trust her instincts and her reflexes to fulfill their purpose, and after using them for so long Sera trusted to the deadliness of her weapons implicitly, but she had to reach proper execution in order to succeed. If she could avoid the guardian's initial attack, she knew that she could destroy it. That was simply the hardest and most essential part.

          (Free the trapped spirits. Lets hope that I break that losing streak.)
          sigpic
          Spoiler


          Moar Pics for characters and stuff

          Comment


            Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

            Spoiler


            1d20=4
            Option 1 - Free the trapped spirits - Combat - 19 vs 11 (4 + 7) - FAIL by 8 - Take 8 HP Damage
            Multiplier triggered
            - Naughty x1 - Take 8 Lewd Damage


            Total Damage

            1 HP
            7 Willpower
            8 Lewd

            ~~~~~~~~~

            That... I do not know. I didn't even consider that possibility, but I'd need to see what's been gathered to know for certain. Even then I'm unsure how effectively I could manage such. I'm not exactly at my prime...

            Bow at hand, arrow at the ready, your advance slowly brings you closer toward the tank and toward the still hidden creature that guards it. You can feel it coiling like some hidden snake, its muscles tightening the closer you come. You can almost sense its sheer giddiness at having some soul approach its lair that it barely seems able to contain itself. Just before it could leap into action you fire, the arrow whistling closer and closer to its target even while you manage to leap and prepare one more for the monstrosity you know would reveal itself.

            A moment later a small blast rocks the entire chamber, and a small cloud obscures the spiritual tank from view. When it clears enough to reveal a rather distinct shadow lying in wait your second arrow is let loose. But before it can strike and detonate just as the first something emerges fast enough to catch it and fire it back within a sliver of a second. Had the arrow been aimed straight at your body your own evasion would have been simple enough, but instead it lands where your feet once were. A quick dive is all that saves you from taking the full force of the explosion, but it's not enough to keep you from being thrown forcefully into a stationary tentacle and having your back painfully bounce against the surprisingly strong surface.

            Thankfully all that left you was dazed. Unfortunately it barely lets you notice let alone strong enough to fight off the tentacles that lazily wrap around your ankles and wrists and lifts you into the air. That same shadow emerges out of the corner of your eye, a humanoid shape that has your captors sprouting from its back, and once you regain enough of your senses you notice that the vague form that holds you is just that. A vague form. It could be female. Its chest did swell in a rather enticing way. It could be male. The telltale organ was present. It could be both or neither or simply some form of illusion, but beyond the general shape there's nothing else to tell what this thing was. Featureless eyes wander over your body, a hairless head without a mouth tilts in curiosity, and a pair of hands that looked more like a widened base from which five smooth feelers grow slowly extend to touch your bare skin. The entire thing is a dark and pale gray, and the way that it impersonates the human form would make anyone wonder if this were an actual shade or just some convenient copy.

            But the question of its existence is quickly forgotten once it finally reaches your body. One hand finds a breast and immediately opens to wrap its fingers all around your pliant flesh, and the shade's flesh gives and contorts to your every contour. A perfect mold starts to suck on your nipple and tit even while the fingers wrap around what didn't fit within the palm of its hand and start to rhythmically squeeze you in most pleasant ways, and a few seconds later you feel the other hand landing on your stomach. The feelers start to dance across your skin, the light tickling causing your body to tingle as they move lower and start exploring in earnest. One digit works it way toward your clit, the end just pressing lightly against it while the others start to spread out. Two move to frame your netherlips, the final pair nestling between them but not yet plunging deeper, and soon enough that hand moves in slow, languid circles that causes you to be massaged and teased enough to make your body sing.

            Both hands start moving in unison, the same force being applied to breast and pussy that leaves your mind flooded with pleasure, but after awhile the pressure starts to build. The suction on your nipple starts pulling a little more with each pass, your teat being suckled as if you needed to be milked, and the fingers start pressing deeper into your slit and poking at your entrance by the smallest fraction of an inch. Its almost maddening your this creature keeps teasing and refusing to simply dive into your drenched sex, but once you let out a small cry of frustration and need you feel the touch starting to change. The fingers start to curl as they pull back, the ends lining perfectly for your starving tunnel, and for a second it simply holds still to let your body and mind anticipate the wonder that's about to thrust itself home.

            A cry of surprise rings clear, but to your own it doesn't come from your own mouth. The hand at your nethers pulls away to swat at something on the shade's neck, and with the constant fondling brought to a temporary halt the fog of lust parts enough for you to take in just what was about to happen. It also lets you notice a certain green tendril poking into the constructs neck, and a small depression that looks like a mouth appears to be making a useless biting motion at the tentacle buried into its own flesh. Inarius just barely manages to keep from being pulled free, and with his continued presence the shade seems more focused on its own pain to keep its attention focused on its prize. Such careless disregard could let its prize go free, and that would give you the opening needed to either escape or strike.

            Option 1 - Defeat the guardian - Combat (Naughty), Miniboss, Encampment
            Option 2 - Pull yourself free and escape - Spirit


            Spoiler
            Last edited by Termite; 9th December 2012, 15:17.

            Comment


              Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

              (God damnit.)

              Sera stopped in place as her second arrow pierced the ground at her feet, having been deflected by something too swift for her to see. She dove aside at the last second, but the elf was still sent flying aside to slam against one of the fleshy tentacles scattered throughout the cavernous room. Momentarily dazed, Sera barely had the strength to squirm when her hands and wrists were lazily grabbed by tentacles that lifted her nude form up into the air. Even when the grey, mouthless creature that guarded the demon's home came forth from the shadows and approached her, the elf did not panic, but even so the road back to her senses was a long one.

              A gasp escaped her when the thing, for she was unable to tell its real gender or if such a concept was even applicable, placed one of its "hands" over her breast, sending a shiver down the stunned elf's spine and causing her to subconsciously arch her back up into its touch. The constant bombardment of lewd touches had, despite her stalwart resistance to them, left the demon-touched woman highly pent up, and the sudden pleasurable assault left her gasping with surprised need. Her paltry struggles continued, but they were half-hearted and got her nowhere, and they all but ceased when the monstrous guardian's second hand reached down and began its assault upon her sex.

              The bombardment of teasing against her increasingly wet sex caused Sera to shiver and whimper in its grasp, and even though it didn't plunge its tendrils into her as she surely desired, her body warmed, and the pressure of a building orgasm began to build within her belly. Her squirming increasingly became less a struggle to escape and more a push to impale herself onto the monstrous thing's tendril-like fingers, and after a short while one of her gasps turned into an outright moan of frustration. Only then did its fingers curl back and line themselves up, and the brief moment before they thrust forward had Sera so tense that she was shivering.

              That thrust never came, however, as Inarius darted forth and pricked the creature, breaking both its concentration and Sera's lustful trance. Seeing Inarius there, once more apparently just about to be swallowed up completely, causes a blind, red rage to pulse through Sera's mind. Squirming with all her might, she tried to tear herself free of the tentacles holding her, and if she was successful, she imagined the comforting weight of her sword in her hand. The blade came down, first chopping at the tentacles sprouting from the thing and then going for the monstrous being's head, aiming to split it right down the middle.
              sigpic
              Spoiler


              Moar Pics for characters and stuff

              Comment


                Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                1d20=20
                Option 1 - Defeat the guardian (Combat) - (19 - 2) 17 vs 27 (20 + 7) - PASS

                ~~~~~~~~~

                With rage guiding your hand and Inarius proving the competent distraction you manage to wrench one arm free and summon your blade. The tentacle that bound you immediately flicks forward to recapture its prey, but the flash of spectral steel leaves it disappointed while it flops useless to the ground. A moment later its brethren join it. The shade itself recoils in caution, but its steps are shortened by the pain caused by your guide sinking into its neck. A hasty counter is thrown forward, the arms and hands expanding as if they were going to swallow you whole, but it just isn't fast enough. Another swipe leaves your blade descending through its head, and though your sword eventually comes to a halt within the creature's chest the damage is more than done. The two halves simply start peeling away from each other, and once the shade starts to resemble a peeled banana its body simply starts disintegrating into a fine mist.

                Once the guardian has finished evaporating Inarius flops onto the ground and quickly bounds back to your wrist. Surprisingly he seems to have gained a bit of mass and length, and he compensates by looping multiple times until he looks like a bracer. That leaves the well at the center of the chamber, and with its guardian defeated the pressure that was pulling you toward it has died down into a faint whisper that hoped someone would finally come and join it.

                (Encampment activated)

                Spoiler

                Comment


                  Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                  After watching the guardian evaporate and Inarius wind back up around her wrist, Sera gives a soft grunt and glances over at the essence floating in the tank. "Alright," she began, "What do we do now?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler


                  Moar Pics for characters and stuff

                  Comment


                    Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                    Now we see what we can do. When you approach the tank the little tentacle's head pops up from your arm and has a peek inside along side you. And what you find is a bit disappointing. Though the light itself is bright and vibrant the ethereal mass that emits it is little more than the size of your fist. It appeared as nothing more than a mere drop of what the vessel could hold. Looks like I used more than I thought I did. Doesn't leave much for us, but that can work for us. It won't leave much for him to sustain himself, so if we can get one clear sho-

                    The weakened demon immediately shoots forward in mid-sentence and frantically plunges his head into the small glowing ball. You understand why a moment later when the well starts to shrink. Though some of the energy is absorbed by your son a greater deal is bled into the network and can be seen being rushed to places unknown. All too soon the small wellspring vanishes, and the chamber seems to grow eerily quiet while you two are left to yourselves.

                    For a few moments Inarius appears to swell considerably with the essence he stole from his father, but he slowly starts unwinding himself from your arm as if he was carefully trying to control himself. Once he has the tip points up and looks toward you, and a second later he plunges himself into your mouth. No matter how you react to the sudden surprise and shock there was no way to stop him before he suddenly erupted. That single spurt painted your tongue, but as it hits you find yourself suddenly...relaxed... It actually felt quite nice having him there. Natural, even. And beyond all belief you started feeling a little stronger. The liquid running down your throat shifted into a fine mist that simply dissolved into your body and started spreading. It flows through you, reaching every inch of your spectral form and suddenly filling those empty spaces you never realized you felt. And in its wake it left a sensation of excitement and longing, like a lover teasingly rubbing against every inch of your body and forcing you to whine and beg for more no matter how much you struggled to contain yourself.

                    And all to soon it came to an end. It left your body filling somewhat replenished yet unmistakably incomplete, and it left a pleasant warmth that lingered and made you feel unfulfilled. And it also left a rigid length throbbing within the confines of your mouth. Inarius was still buried within you, his entire body rigid as if he were fighting to control himself, and he refuses to move even a fraction of an inch. Mother... I need you to pull me out... Very...very...slowly...

                    Spoiler

                    Comment


                      Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                      Sera listened to Inarius explanation without interruption, approaching the tank when indicated to do as such. When her son suddenly shot forth, she let out a strained cry and reached to pull him back before realizing that the globe of light was shrinking, being sucked away to other parts of the demon before they could take it. After only a few moments the chamber dimmed, the light of the captured souls vanished completely, and she watched hopefully as Inarius swelled with the power he'd managed to salvage from the tank.

                      As he pointed toward her face, Sera quirked an eyebrow and said; "What are you do-" cut off as Inarius plunged into her mouth, Sera struggled up until the fluid started pouring into her, at which point her eyes widened and she entered into a sort of daze. The energies spreading throughout her body caused her to squirm and writhe, the strange longing adding on to her pent-up arousal. Sera's tongue began to flick against Inarius reflexively, inviting more of the fluid to flow into her, and she gave a low whine when it stopped.

                      Of course, then the tingling sensation stopped as well, and she recovered some of her senses in time to hear Inarius' command. For a few seconds her entire body quivered, but then she recognized the danger represented by her energy-starved son and reached up to slowly pull him from her mouth. Were she successful, she would cough and say; "Did that have to be so... Intimate?"

                      (7 into Willpower, 3 into HP. Assuming I get the full 10 points.)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler


                      Moar Pics for characters and stuff

                      Comment


                        Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                        If I was stronger then perhaps, but my options are a little limited at the moment. His length is pulled free easily enough, and after a few moments where you could almost see him catching his breath he starts to relax and wrap himself around your arm once again. Of course, that may not have been what you had in mind... An image starts playing within your mind, a what-if scenario where Inarius was still walking within his human guise and reaching down into the well to swallow some of the essence. As he did you suddenly had an understanding that he was refining it, making it an even simply substance that your body could readily accept, and once it was ready he snaked an arm around your waist and pulled you closer. He simply held you for a moment, your body flushed against his, and once he was finished digesting what he took he pulled your chin high enough for him to reach down and give you a kiss. As he did his breath entered you and carried what little had been taken from the well, and aside from the length being replaced by his mouth you found yourself going through much the same ordeal as before. Only this time he would have been able to pull himself away, but you would still feel his excitement throbbing against your stomach before he managed to back off enough to keep his length from pressing against you so enthusiastically.

                        With his dream ending and your body finally adjusted to the strength it was fed you both move back out into the main hallway you were walking down earlier. Only this time it seems to have straightened out a bit. It looks like the demon was done playing games, and after only a few steps you see a fleshy doorway off in the distance. Even with it barely within sight you can feel a powerful presence waiting on the other side, and as you take note of it you can almost feel yourself being pulled closer as if you were being welcomed and compelled to enter at the exact same time. Looks like he's done playing...

                        Before Inarius could finish the doorway opens on its own, and as it does you can't help but think that it looks like an open, toothless mouth that held long, sinuous tongues. Oh you bastard... The next moment you feel a small pinprick, Inarius burrowing into your arm once more, but by then it's already too late. The tendrils have extended, and no matter how many you may fend off one knocks you off you feet before wrapping around your ankle and dragging you closer to that waiting maw. Others soon join it, the group strategically binding your legs at the ankles and your arms to your body, and as your dragged in that mouth happily closes over you and enjoys holding its rim as tight around you as it can. Little by little you're sucked in, your entire body being crowded by nobby yet giving flesh, and only once its lips have risen to your neck does the mouth simply open a little more and surge forward to close over the top of your head.

                        For a few seconds your body is simply dragged deeper within the beast, those fleshy walls pressing and pulling and writhing against you, and with every inch you move a small film of slime seems to gather and cling to your every surface. Welcome, my queen. Before that voice is done echoing through your head you find yourself finally being pulled free into a vast chamber. Much like the soulspring you found just a few minutes earlier a network of flesh can be seen stretching out only to disappear within the walls, but these conduits constantly writhe and pulse with life, their movement making them look like they may simply uproot and plant themselves elsewhere. And they do. Even with your body being pulled toward the center you can spy one of the massive trunks of the network shift back just enough to aim toward another section of the chamber, and there it thrust itself into the enormous wall of flesh and starts spreading as if it were pumping itself through the confines that contained it.

                        It's so kind of you to bring yourself to my core. And by your own will, as well. And at the center of this enormous network of mass lay...a surprisingly modest little ball of wound flesh. You could immediately tell it was a compressed bundle of tentacles so tightly wound around each that they almost appeared as a single mass, but even then the entire thing looked completely smooth and seamless. Had you not seen one of them unravel to extend and wrap gently around your neck you would have thought they'd all fused into one gigantic slab of meat.

                        And you've brought my son! How generous! Another tendril pulls itself free to attack the its green brother wrapped around your wrist, but as it does it can't seem to find any sort of grip to rip your son free. A rather curious hum can be heard within your head, and after a couple failed attempts that tendril moves to try to infect your arm. For a moment your skin gives as if it had no say in the matter, but a second later your body somehow rejects and forces back the infection.

                        So that is the game you wish to play, spawn? So be it. Whatever slack lay within the tentacles binding you suddenly tightens. A sudden pull has your back nearly slamming against the demon's central mass, and after you've settled the surface layer starts to unwind and pay some rather loving attention to your bound form. He can't touch us. At least not yet. But that won't last long. You can feel your latent desires starting to churn as some rather delicate tentacles start rubbing against your inner thighs. He will try to overpower your will, and once he does he'll simply swallow us both. And you can feel yourself sinking into the mass slowly, more of the tendrils rising over your side and seeking to gain purchase against your more sensitive flesh. You'll need to focus and overcome his influence. That's the only way you'll be able to strike him. If you think you can. As if to prove his point a sudden impulse has your hips bucking back and forth against the tendrils that play with your sex, and though the impulse eventually fades your find your body still wanting to give in and enjoy the pleasures being whispered into your mind. The pleasures brought when your physical body is discarded and your soul is lovingly caressed for eternity and allowed to cum again and again without end. A millenia of orgasms await you. Don't you want to feel it?

                        Final Stage

                        Part 1 - Resist the demon's touch - Naughty (Combat)
                        Part 2 - Keep your soul from falling into the demon's clutches - Spirit - Long Path, Combat


                        Note: You will need to pass both parts of Part 2 for victory. In essence, you have three challenges.

                        Spoiler

                        Comment


                          Re: Within the Beast (Tassadar)

                          Sera's eyes widened at the vision that suddenly played out before her mind's eye, once more flipping over to a sense of vague arousal as the scenario reached towards its completion. Thankfully it was only a brief aside, but a part of her was thankful that her son lacked a body at the moment despite their current dire circumstances because of it. "...Maybe we can explore that later, for now... Lets just have this over with" she said as she started to move on from the energy chamber.

                          They didn't get far before it became apparent that their destination lay ahead of them, and then the trap is sprung. Before she and Inarius can even truly react Sera is tripped, and then it was a short period of useless struggling as she is dragged across the floor and into the "mouth" of the chamber beyond. Though they were useless, Sera squirmed against the vile appendages holding her anyway, and shut her mouth tightly as she felt herself be swallowed into the demon's maw. She was quite thankful for that reflex when the slime started covering her, seemingly coating every inch of her, and when she was pulled through to the other side into a vast chamber.

                          The demon's greeting, words that echoed through her mind, caused her a brief moment of confusion. Queen? Sera was silent and mostly still (sans the occasional struggle) as she was pulled through the chamber, observing the tendrils spread throughout it with curiosity until the lesser ball of tentacles that made up the demon's true spiritual body came into view. Her goal close at hand, Sera snarled and began to writhe in the grasp of the slimy appendages binding her, making no headway but continuing to do so anyway even after a portion of the smooth, fleshy orb reached out and wrapped around her throat. The sudden mention of Inarius causes her struggles to momentarily subside as her heart seizes, but a furious grin comes over her face as her son refuses to be dislodged from her arm.

                          "you won't take - gah!" she began, but was cut off with a moment of pain as the demon attempted to penetrate her skin. That that didn't work was most definitely a good thing, but then the demon changed tactics. Rather than attack Inarius... He started to attack HER.

                          Feeling the tendrils winding around her as her back was yanked against the orb brought up very recent memories, and for a moment it seemed as if Sera would simply give in as she relived the events that had led up to the loss of her purity, both in a physical and a spiritual sense. Indeed, it seemed as if Inarius' words were going in one ear and out the other, but when the demon suddenly added his voice to the mix, the elf shivered and went still. The tentacles around her were playing against her pent up desires, her body yearning for them... But then, she wasn't in her body, was she?

                          Sera's head cleared as the demon was forcing her hips to buck against the appendages playing with her sex, and with an effort of will Sera forces herself to stop. What Inarius had said ringing through her mind, Sera came to recognize the nature of the struggle that she was in now. It was akin to the struggle that her people, as close to nature as they were, had made for centuries within their own souls - the struggle between their sentience and their instincts. The demon, as much a perversion as it was, was attacking her through her lust - the desire to mate, to feel pleasure. By attempting to consume her and Inarius, it was attempting to absorb all that she was, everything that made her a person - her sentience and her soul. To fall now would be to face consumption by the beast, and to win now was to survive. It was that simple.

                          Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, Sera began to squirm once more, only this time she wasn't trying to worm closer to the tendrils that were sending delightful shivers up her spine. Every writhing motion was calculated and careful as she tried to free herself, and to pull away from the orb threatening to absorb her, and most of all to get her arms free. 'Inarius... If you can hear me, help however you can. We both face oblivion here, but if we win this we win it all!'

                          Knowing the nature of the struggle didn't mean that Sera's victory was assured. Her spiritual body, as much as she tried to tell herself that it wasn't her physical one, seemed just as sensitive and vulnerable to the pleasures that assailed her will as her real one would have been. She could feel her desires attempting to batter down her will, telling her to give in, but at the same time she knew that those desires had been crafted by the being attempting to claim her. She knew too that to fall here would mean oblivion or worse, not only for her but for her son, and for Corrini, and for all of the others in Helmoth. And so, with a snarl and an effort of will, Sera fought. She fought to drag her arm free of the tentacles binding it against her side. She fought to beat back the tide of sensation threatening to paralyze her. She fought to keep the tendrils pleasuring her from finding any of her more sensitive places. She fought to break free and reach to her back, to the quiver that she firmly believed was still hanging from her back, and the venomous arrow that lay within. She fought to pull it forth, and to plunge it into the flesh of the demon, that it might go to oblivion in her place.

                          In short, she fought to free herself from the nightmare in which she had lived ever since she had awakened in bed to find herself changed. Sera firmly believed it, believed that she could achieve victory, and here in the spirit world, that had to count for something.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler


                          Moar Pics for characters and stuff

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X